US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

amyk97
2/20/17

We have been using Good Rëx for the past 3 to 4 years and I just now ran into one problem, which wa not IOC Good Rëx fault but due to Walgreens lack of knowledge at a specific location that we've always had problems with. So we will just go to a different Walgreens as our usual one closes earlier than others. So we will just wait an extra day and take our business to another one and report it to Good Rx in the morning as I know they will take care of it.
Extremely satisfied and those who are being so extremely ungrateful and pre judge mental disgusts me when a FREE organization is trying to assist the general public. And whoever said they make up fake prices is ridiculous, as that is so far from the truth! Good Rx' prices have always added up to the exact penny quoted, no matter where we have used them at! Shame on you for fabricating such lies..
And then you for such an awesome service!

christinab86
2/10/17

I came to say thank you!! I've only been using goodrx since the first of the year when my insurance went down hill. My med that i can't get refills on and can only fill once a month is over $300 for 9 pills!! But with goodrx and the helpful pharmacist at meijer i only pay $17!! I found out tonight i get a discount with my insurance i can get the pills for $147... WOOHOO. Why the negative reviews?? What are you really losing to check out goodrx?? You could not use it and pay more or get lucky and get an exceptional deal!!
Thanks again Goodrx!! Even if it goes up to$50 a month I'll still be saving money!

billc146
2/6/17

My wife received a prescription for a new dementia med last month. CVS is our local pharmacy and the Dr's office electronically transmitted the prescription there. We are in one of the Medicare Advantage plans (Humana PPO) and the med was not covered well, resulting in a $386. bill for a 30-day supply.

Today, after finding and registering at GoodRX, I paid $189. at Walgreens for her 2nd 30-day supply, utilizing the GoodRX discount. I had seen this same med as cheap as $117. at Walmart in previous weeks but apparently the pricing can change frequently- and wildly- as Walmart currently wanted $389.

So... use the handy search feature on the GoodRX website (where you'll get pricing), be ready to shop at different pharmacies and have your prescription in-hand so the pharmacy can give you an up-to-the-minute quote for your med. The savings really can be worth the additional trouble.

tonyl89
2/3/17

I called my local CVS and gave them the GoodRX code and boom Paid the price that was on the coupon. Just call your pharmacy first and have them check it out. SImple as that

suel69
1/31/17

I'm forever getting the run-around from Insurance requiring Prior-Authorization, which takes a week for the doctor's office to submit..yada, yada! Finding GoodRX was a godsend! I don't even mess with the Insurance. I present the 'GoodRX' discount coupon once & get that price on subsequent Refills.
Those who are saying "never again" are blaming 'GoodRX' when their pharmacist is really to blame! They act like they're being persecuted! Just go to another pharmacy! Or FOLLOW the recommendations of 'GoodRX' & contact them for dispute resolution.
*...and get off your high horse! Ha!

neilp26
1/29/17

The first time I tried GoodRX, Publix wouldn't take the coupon, but it turned out CVS had the product for less than the coupon price anyway. The second time CVS took the coupon at about half the going price, so GoodRX is on the happy list for now. One qualification is how this will play out with the annual insurance deductible. That will be a learning experience, but so far I'm okay with the fifty bucks.

louisg32
1/28/17

I recently had to purchase some medications for my dad that weren't covered by his insurance and by using goodrx, it saved me a lot of my money. I just don't understand why the prices at cvs pharmacy are way higher than at the cvs pharmacy in target. They are both cvs pharmacies but the target cvs is much, much cheaper. One of my dad's medications was $218 at cvs, but it was $83 at the target cvs pharmacy. That doesn't make sense. They are both cvs pharmacies. But goodrx did work and it saved me a lot money.

karenk115
1/24/17

I don't know how I stumbled upon Good RX but am so glad that I did. I have had no issues. I have told many friends and family members to download the app. Not sure why some prescriptions are so much cheaper using Good Rx but it is worth it. The app is so easy to use even for "seniors" like me!

chrish272
1/23/17

I checked a few of my prescriptions on Good Rx and was ready to run all over town (and even out of town) for their deals until I did some checking on my own. First, I typed in "aspirin." Good Rx told me that Walgreen has the cheapest price at right around $250.00!

Next, I checked with my pharmacy. One of my medications (which IS unreasonably expensive for a generic) is $266.00. Good Rx says my pharmacy sells it for $460.00.

Maybe you can get some good deals. I don't know. But, especially if you take long-term medications like I do, I suggest you investigate before you go to the trouble of having prescriptions transferred between pharmacies each month.

Another thing to check is whether your employer has its own discount agreement with a certain pharmacy. If they do, that's usually the best price you can get.

martham85
1/20/17

I changed pharmacy for the cheaper price now come to find out that it will cost me more because their coupons are crap and so are their customer service

tiffanyk20
1/20/17

I've been using GoodRx for over a year, for all of my prescriptions because I do not have rx coverage. I've never paid a different price than stated and I always use at Wal-mart.

seana37
1/18/17

For everyone who doesn't think these would work please just try. I recently had a screw up with insurances when moving down to florida for a new job opportunity and my insurance wouldn't cover my script this month and i used GoodRx dropped my $450.00 script to $145.00. I am so happy and thankful for GoodRx!

guilhermet
1/16/17

I went to Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy to buy Finasteride. I printed the coupon, as requested. They just told me they do not accept and wanted to charge an absurd price.
Stay Away!!

sarab87
1/14/17

Bad experience-- many runarounds and ultimately paid $70 for a prescription I was promised to get for $19. Never again. Waste of time.

chriss504
1/14/17

Why doesn't Walmart honor these coupons? Or is it a good RX problem? Your site gave me a price of $170 for Ranexa and Walmart wouldn't honor the coupon!! They charge me $353! Didn't work for me 3 times now at Walmart.

davidl381
1/13/17

Initially I was paying $180 monthly for my son's prescription at CVS. With the GoodRx card I was able to pay about 1/3 of that at Walmart, but after two refills Walmart refused to honor the card. I checked the mobile app and transferred the prescription to Winn-Dixie which cut the price to less than $30 for a 3 month supply. This was great for about one year until Winn-Dixie sold their pharmacy business to CVS. That was a disaster so I transferred the prescription to Walgreen's, $41 for 3 month supply. Super! I hope that lasts for awhile, but the lesson is: if you meet a roadblock on the card, don't give up; look for other pharmacies that will honor it.

joelm77
1/10/17

Went to Walgreens to use a coupon because the amount of payment was 1/2 of what my insurance co-pay would be. The pharmacist refused to honor the coupon stating that "Walgreens doesn't take them anymore." Called Goodrx and the rep told me that Walgreens is under contract to honor them. That she would call Walgreens HQ and have them deal with the local store. Rep also advised that I go to another local Walgreens store. I took that advice and went to another Walgreens and the coupon was honored the same day. Today Goodrx rep called me back and told me that Walgreens advised her and she wanted to pass on to me that they have counseled the pharmacy manager at the local store and that the coupon is to be honored and I should go back to that store if I wanted to. I am very impressed with Goodrx that they took prompt action and that the local Walgreens store was put in its place.

rossd26
1/10/17

Just tried to use your coupon at Publix in Ft Myers Florida, and they told me they don't honor them. Instead of the price being about $7.00 it was to be around $40.00.

katiee20
1/9/17

I've been having extreme nausea and vomiting during my pregnancy, but my insurance doesn't cover any of the medications for it. I finally decided to pay out of pocket after a trip to the ER for dehydration, but I decided to check GoodRX before going to the pharmacy. I called Walmart (figuring they'd be cheapest out of pocket) and they told me the price was $95. I looked online and the price with a GoodRX coupon was $25. That seemed way too good to be true, but I figured how could it hurt to print it out and take it in. To be honest, I was sure that when I got to Walmart they were going to laugh me out of the place, but nope, they put in the coupon and my total was reduced from $95 to $25. Easiest money I've ever saved. I will definitely be using this service again. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now I don't have to feel guilty every time I need to take the medication. You've really made my life so much better.

editht16
12/31/16

I used GoodRx for a year at Walmart and the price on the coupon was always honored. When I had to renew the prescription I switched to CVS. The prescription cost me more than double than the coupon price. The CVS clerk said they called Good Rx and that was correct. I called Good Rx the following day. They promised to follow up and get back to me. They never did. Next I sent an email with all the details. They never responded. I have lost a lot of faith in their service and am no longer recommending them to people. Be sure to ask what your prescription in going to cost before you pick it up from the pharmacy. Good Rx has very poor customer service!

marlenef4
12/30/16

I just read what explains your fake prices. You told another your "company has no control over it's own website" that's a first! just more scammers.

ellend26
12/28/16

I had been paying $33 for 9 pills of headache medication (one month's supply) at my local pharmacy. When I checked GoodRx--my first time using the site--I saw that I could fill the Rx at the same pharmacy for $12! I would call that a win, wouldn't you? I understand that not all of my medications will cost less with GoodRx but from now on I plan to check out each one before filling. Thank you, Good Rx!

rhondaa15
12/27/16

Publix and Walgreen both told me they are no longer taking goodrx because they weren't getting paid. I called goodrx to check this and was referred to the disclaimer that prices aren't guaranteed, how ever that disclaimer is different than not being accepted. Goodrx also told me they have no control over their own website .??????

raey1
12/22/16

Using the mobile App, I was able to locate the biggest discounts available for our "Basket" of monthly prescriptions. It ended up being Wal-Mart and conveniently We were moving to a new town so the scripts had to be transferred anyway. I have 5 meds my Wife has 4 plus over the counter Priosec and Nexium. Our cash costs are lower now than our BCBS co pays used to be. Using the card takes a little getting used to as Bin # can change from month to month but I just about have all of the Wal-Mart personal trained on the card.
My brother in law who has no Health Care coverage at all was seen in the local emergency room and I was able to get his very vital meds for $ 83.00 discounted down from $ 230.00, Good Rx made me look like a hero. Thanks to you all for the help and security you have given our family in these uncertain Health Care and economic times.

sarahc213
12/17/16

I have been using goodrx for my buprenorphrine 8mg tablets and 2 months ago it was 98 for my entire script then when I went back the next month for a refill it was 176 that's a huge jump in price. I understand they can change but should it change that much in a month?

157 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GoodRx staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
donnae24
Donna E.
1 day, 2 hours ago
Answer
douglash20
GoodRx R. [GoodRx Rep]
A: Not true. Please email help@goodrx.com for more.
14 hours ago
1 day, 2 hours ago
Answer
douglash20
GoodRx R. [GoodRx Rep]
A: Not true. Please email help@goodrx.com for more.
14 hours ago