US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jackc127
12/2/16

Goodrx is PERFECT for Suboxone or Subutex! I just to see a doctor who wrote me Subutex, yet my new one only writes Suboxone... Just wow. Wow. With Goodrx the generic Suboxone tablets are $4/$5 a tablet... Cheaper than Blink and way cheaper than any manufacturers coupon or any other Discount Card!

The same first coupon I used at Walgreens for 10 tablets for $45 works over and over and is stored on their system and matches the Goodrx price every time.

Just got 5 filled...

$24.73. Just as app said.

Love it!

garyc126
12/1/16

This site and app are very close to being illegal . If anyone goes to 4 different pharmacies for their scripts a red flag will be placed in your new file with the dea and at least here the state of Michigan. How many different federal agencies do you want knocking on your door?? And then you can explain to them about good Rx as they are arresting you for whatever they want.

davidm548
11/30/16

Took $14.60 GoodRx coupon and prescription to CVS for 90 count phenobarbital 64.8mg tablets. After two refills at that price the next one came up $17.27. Complaining did no good. One more at $17.27. When I specifically asked if my next or future refill(s) would be $17.27 I was told yes. Went to pick up critically-needed meds and the price was $33.99. Pharmacist told me that they looked it up on GoodRx.com and it was $33.99. Less than an hour later GoodRx site said $21.26. Complaining is futile. I am going to report fraudulent consumer practice to Ohio Attorney General.

charlesv22
11/15/16

I've used Good Rx coupons at Walmart 3 times now and had the same savings. If I didn't get 5 other Generic Rxs through my Insurance for $0 copay I would fire them and just use Good Rx.

markj184
11/4/16

I've used GoodRx about 18 times now and it's always worked great! I just print the coupon on my printer and take it to WalMart, Target, CVS, or Kroger (depending on who's the cheapest). I've never had a problem. One prescription I filled (90-day supply) was $470 and I got it through GoodRx for only $180! I love GoodRx!

megann7
10/28/16

I used a coupon for tretinoin .05 yesterday at the Walmart pharmacy in Escondido, Ca. The unbelievable cash price was $183 and the coupon price was $49. The pharmacy tech was very polite and helpful. He said, "yes, we do take these coupons as a courtesy" and ran it through, no problem. I had my doubts but I was very pleasantly surprised.

joanneh31
10/27/16

I have been getting a prescription that my "workers comp" wouldn't pay for.The cost to me was $27.99 at Walgreens in California Marin County.I got my GoodRx card and had it filled again and it cost me only $17.and some cents.
I cannot say enough about this card because I am on a disability income which is really really hard . It is at or below the poverty line. SO I MUST SAY THAT THIS CARD IS LEGIT AT MY WALLGREENS AND IT SAVED ME ABOUT NINE DOLLARS AND SOME CENTS.
Under a twenty dollar bill is a super help and thank goodness for this company! If you don't know if your pharmacy takes the card call em first and "shop around" for a pharmacy that does if yours doesn't. You won't be sorry, I wasn't!

neoe2
10/25/16

Explained to Walgreens and showed them the app and it's operation. They refused to acknowledge it as a valid form of getting prescriptions.

"GoodRx R. [GoodRx Rep] All of our coupons are based on contracted rates at pharmacies and are used thousands of times every day without issue. If you're having a problem, we'd love to help - please email help@goodrx.com. Thanks."

...nice politically correct canned status quo response GoodRX.

deborahg46
10/22/16

My pain management dr. told me about this site when he found out I was paying for all my Rxs out of pocket. I save so much money every month. Some times it fluctuates a bit, but without the coupons I would be paying up to twice as much or more on some of my medications.
And as far as having concern for not paying the full amount because the pharmacy has to make money too, I'm afraid that's just not something I worry about considering the drug companies have blatantly raised the prices on ALL the medications in the last couple of years sometimes by 10x.
If you want to throw your money away because you feel sorry for the drug companies, well that's up to you. I prefer to do my due diligence and take advantage of the savings where I can get them, even if I to go to 2 different stores to save that kind of money .
Luckily I don't have to now, but I have in the past and I love that good rx.com gives me that choice.

lauras192
10/18/16

At first goodrx was helpful In finding decent prices.
It allowed me to make an educated decision as to which would be the best pharmacy for a particular med. Lately it seems the price is always higher than the coupon even though the PIN number matches. Upon contacting customer service...after getting through that awful automated system...I was told the price is always an estimate and may be off. I guess the best thing to do is call around (fun! more automation!) to make sure prices match.

dianes29
10/17/16

Up until a few weeks ago I'd had very good luck with GoodRx. It had helped me find the best nearby price several times, but in the past 2 weeks, I've made 4 separate trips and took 2 different scripts to 3 different places, (inconvenient places!) that GoodRx showed would have the best price, but none would honor the GoodRx coupons. I've contacted Customer Service twice, once by phone and once by email. They gave me incorrect info by phone, and the emailed reply was not helpful either.

Tip for consumers: Don't go too far out of your way to try a GoodRx coupon, because it may or may not work.

sheilat21
10/12/16

Love Good Rx...but the problem is that the prices on different drugs vary wildly for different drugs at different pharmacies. So if you are on several drugs one of them might be much cheaper at Target but more expensive for other meds on your list. You find yourself price shopping with different prescriptions to different stores . This can be a headache....any solution?? I guess just add up your list of meds with the TOTAL price and pick the pharmacy with the lowest total price of all the drugs combined. Thanks

sharonm158
10/12/16

Google and print out the other pharmacy coupons and Push the issue at the pharmacy. Of Course the pharmacists would prefer to charge a 30 percent co-pay of $1,300 (in my case, for one critical med), too bad. I printed out several coupons and stubbornly stood there until one coupon worked. Rhe line behind me was long and the staff fed up with me, but I won and dropped $1,300 down to $100. No, I refuse to pay astronomical prices for meds I must take daily. Push the issue and don't worry what others think.

lpb
10/9/16

Took my prescription to Walmart based on the Goodrx price of $28 instead of the $200 average price at other places. Walmart first tried to charge me $177, when I told them to run the Goodrx card they said the price was $99. When I again showed them the price from the Goodrx website a manager said they would accept it just this once basically to make me go away but would not take the coupon price a second time. This whole mess took almost an hour of my time to fight for this price not sure its worth it.

laural123
10/8/16

Walmart pharmacy assisted me getting a coupon on my cell phone. Pharmacy took information off my phone. I clicked the button to have the coupon emailed to me and kept it on my phone. Three days later the coupon disappeared on my phone. The company never emailed it to me. The company has no way of retrieving the coupons it issues. The pharmacy charged me the same amount for 10 tablets instead of the coupon amount for 20 tablets. Pharmacy claims the coupons are only good for one time use even though the Goodrx website states they can be reused and transferred to other pharmacies. Walmart wiped out the whole coupon and claim there is nothing they can do to give me a reimbursement since all the coupon information is gone

I paid twice the amount then the coupon. Better to go straight to the pharmaceutical website and get their coupon in my case. I suggest you check there before going to these websites. Could be cheaper. And it is frustrating to find out they keep no records of what they issue to customers.

THE NEXT PART IS to the Good Rx response. As mentioned here, I clicked on email my coupon but it never was emailed to me. Why it disappeared from my phone is beyond my understanding. I tried several times to resolve this issue with GoodRx but they said they have no way of retrieving coupons issued to their customers. Three days after my coupon was issued Walmart discontinued being involved with my medication for 10 or 20 tablet coupons.
My GoodRx coupon stated 20 tablets, 20mg for $104.08. Walmart charged me that amount for 10 tablets and refuses to reimburse me or make good on the coupon. Belsomra is around $300 for 30 tablets without a coupon or insurance. So the way Walmart processed my GoodRx coupon I did not receive any savings.

Evidently, your company and Walmart have to get on the same page with your coupons. They stand by your coupon is good for one time use only and then all the information is deleted from their system. You claim that is not the case. Then you two need to figure that out.

angelan30
10/8/16

My husband's insurance would not pay for the Provigil he needed post stroke, due to an off-label use. At a cost of $825/month, we could not afford it. I just picked up his Rx at a Target Pharmacy (Philly burbs) for $94.90, exactly as Goodrx quoted! I could not be happier or more grateful to your company! Please try Goodrx, you have nothing to lose and it may help in affording such expensive drugs. Thanks again!!
And yes, it can be used with Part D or on its own.

jacquelinek13
10/6/16

I can never thank you enough. I started using the lidocaine 5% patch sometime in June per a Doctor of Pain Mgmt. In July my coverage changed and I was told that I am not eligible to receive the patch from them. I appealed the decision and they would still not provide it to me. I have severe pain on my lower left side due a kidney removal. I have pain with just about everything I do since Jan, 2004. Then I got the patch and what a difference. I use 3 a day to limit almost all of the pain I experience. The price I was given from my pharmacy was almost $500/month. I could never afford that as I am retired and on a fixed income. Then I received information about Good RX. So far, I am able to get my Lidocaine 5% patches from a different pharmacy and my coupon from Goodrx for right now for about $176 a month. Though still a little high, I will not go back to having constant pain due to Goodrx. Thank you so much for being there for me. I am doing so much better that I can do so much more than I was previously not able to do. I am so lucky that you are there for me. Thank you, thank you and thank you again.

Jackie K

melissab126
9/30/16

When something is too good to be true it typically is, but not in the case of goodrx. I was very skepticalat first,but was pleasantly surprised when i got the medication for the exact price quoted on Goodrx! I saved over $200!!!! Thanks a million Goodrx!!!!!!!!!

steveng84
9/23/16

Price your prescription first. Local prices can vary widely. GoodRx works at most pharmacies. Publix recently stopped.

jeannea12
9/23/16

The coupon said it was an estimated price of $37 and change, I paid $47 and change. The pharmacist said he hated those coupons and had to try it 3 times before it went through BUT considering I had paid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $445.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the month before for the same script, I'm thrilled. Still can't believe it.

traceyc55
9/15/16

I didn't know if this would actually work, but the medicine price was 1/3 of what I would have to pay otherwise, so I decided to try it. I read the mixed reviews and thought it may be a hassle, but for me, it was really easy. Walmart was the cheapest pharmacy for my medicine, so I called them and asked them if they'd take it. The lady who answered said, "Oh yeah, those discount codes work." and didn't seem wary of it at all. So I went in, still unsure. She put in the prescription, keyed in the code and the amount was exactly the same as what was on the website. So I've only tried it once, but it worked. Also, the lady in front of me in line was using it too. She said she has done it quite a bit - at Walmart and Kroger - and had never had any trouble at either, so i found that encouraging. I just thought I'd post for those like me who were worried that it was a scam or that the price would be 3x as much when you got there.

mrss16
9/14/16

My doctor gave me the GoodRx card today at my appt and said he thought it would help with the cost of my prescriptions. I was skeptical. I have a fixed income and a debilitating medical condition and really need these meds. I went to Walmart and they ran the GoodRx through with no problems. I saved over 75% off the cash prices I would have had to pay as I have no insurance. I am very grateful to my doctor, GoodRx, and Walmart for coordinating this great program.

paulam69
9/6/16

Do hospitals accept good rx? Pharmacy transactions have not been a problem once I understood I needed to call and remind pharmacy to use Good Rx every refill

eileenw10
8/28/16

I used to use GoodRX to get meds for my dogs. 240 Phenobarbital 64.8mg is very expensive. The pharmacies have stopped taking GoodRX for two reasons: first, they state that they are not getting reimbursed by GoodRx; second, they now state that they won't take it for a drug that requires a triplicate. I try calling all listed pharmacies and they won't honor what is listed on the GoodRX website. $100+ each prescription hurts the pocketbook but you do what you have to if your pet can't live without. Anyone have any other suggestions, please let me know. Meds are still more expensive at the vet's office.

jesenias
8/26/16

Went to my local CVS to use the coupon which referred to me by my doctor. The pharmacy went to apply and it came back as $1500.00!! Online it said the price with coupon for that medicine would be 32.75. Couldn't believe it. The pharmacy couldn't tell me why it didnt work.

125 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GoodRx staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day, 22 hours ago
Answer
douglash20
A: Our prices are accurate. Please contact help@goodrx.com for more assistance.
1 day, 14 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 days, 22 hours ago
Answer
douglash20
A: Yes! Simply use GoodRx instead of Medicare when purchasing the prescription.
3 days, 20 hours ago