US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chalsa
2/25/17

Wish someone like Trump will give them a chase since normal politician entertain this crooks. I booked a double bed room in berlin on booking.com. They advertised a colorful room, very gorgeous and big but in reality i recieved a kiosk with a bed of 140cm in an 8square meters room. Sleeping under a bridge would have been preferable

ashlynw1
2/25/17

Or a third party booking website. I made this mistake only once and never again. I booked Nashville Airport Hotel for $169 a night (which doesn't include breakfast unless you specify in your booking for an extra charge) and to be honest for the money I would rather have had McDonald's. I booked a king room with a handicap accessible shower only to show up and receive a regular guest room with 2 queens. To which the clerks reply was "oh yeah when you book through a third party they don't specify those details but you basically get what we have available." Excuse me? For $200 a night I just "get" what's available!? Nothing is guaranteed through a third party. And btw DONT STAY AT NASHVILLE AIRPORT HOTEL. The pictures look nice. It it's honestly and old run down holiday inn that's been repurposed.

jaleezab
2/25/17

Booking.com is a Scam. I have reserved a room on January 1,2017 I came in contact with my bank because every check and more has been lower since then. They said booking has been taking money out every 2 weeks. I said how much they taken out so far she said 1,284. Mind you I'm only 18 years old this was a wake up call....

amandaf63
2/24/17

Received a confirmation email from a hotel that stated I had made a 5 night Reservation at the resort. I did not make this particular reservation, so I called the hotel. They stated the reservation was made through Booking.com and that I should call them to get to the bottom of it. The supervisor at the resort told me I would need to speak to a supervisor.
When I called booking.com, I was on hold for 12 minutes before an agent came on. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he refused. When I asked again, he hung up.

I called back (held for 16 minutes). A lady named Adrianna Gemeki answered. I told her that I had previously been hung up on by an agent, and that I needed to speak to a supervisor. She asked me for a booking number, and when I told her I did not have one, because I did not make the reservation, she told me there was nothing she could do for me.
After more than 5 minutes of us going back and forth, I finally told her to call the hotel while I waited. I provided the supervisors name, as well as the agent's name that I spoke with. She put me on hold for several minutes.

When she came back, she said she had found my reservation (that she had previously told me didn't exist multiple times). She had not contacted the hotel.

She told me she could cancel the reservation, but COULD NOT SEND ME ANYTHING TO PROVE IT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM?!?!?

I will be getting someone involved.

steves329
2/23/17

DANGER, DANGER Will Robinson STAY AWAY!!! I'm giving one star to these pathetic money suckers cause I can't give minus one. By mistake in a rush made a mistake using third party NEVER use 3rd party use hired direct. Travel plans changed had to cancel at 4pm, these scammers charged me $130 cancellation fee! what customer service they have said I cancelled outside cancellation window( seriously 4 pm is too late to cancel!) some rude lady spoke broken English tried to convince me that I cancelled after midnight, not sure on what planet she was on I had the email to prove cancellation email was confirmed at 4pm. She started raising her voice and screaming like s lunatic which at that point I hung up. The B**** had enough nerve to call me st midnight and tell me I'm rude and hung up( seriously) at this point I got pissed so I called them back and talk to some Brian guy which ended up being a real prize! Said he was going to call the hotel and see what he can do about refund, apparently he forgot to put me on hold on the open line heard him in the background say to someone let that $#*! wait at that point I was curious to see what was going to happen after 18 minutes of laughing and giggling in the background I hung up. These people are scum how the BBB or the government does not go after them is shame!
Do your self a favor and stay away from booking.CON

petara1
2/21/17

The site guarantees the best available prices and their multilingual customer support provides dedicated assistance. I recommend!

terriu
2/19/17

SolRisa Inn is the Best BB in the State of Florida and probably the whole Country 5 stars and over the top. Thanks Booking.com for suggesting this House. We fell in Love with it. Also the owners Elena and Jeremy

danieli26
2/18/17

Booked a room and my father passed away. I called and explained the situation however not even that was enough for them to cancel my reservations. Would not even let me change the reservations for a later date. Never use them again.

jamesh404
2/17/17

I really had a bad stay at Encantada Condohotel, that I rented threw Booking.com... that was the start of the Problem. There was so many problems with the Condohotel that I will not go into now. This is about Booking.com and they way they do business. 1) the price I was quoted and the price I was charged was $10 more. 2) there web sight stated a lot of things that are not true, when I talked to them when I came back, they said the rental company writes the AD (they said, they don't vet the ADs, so the renter can say anything) THIS WAS A REAL PROBLEM, even the review are false. I wrote a TRUE but bad review and they never included it, HAD I KNEW HOW BOOKING.COM DID BUSINESS I WOULD NEVER HAD USED THEM ! ! I never had a problem like this before, so, I have learned a lesson, check out you booking company first...# If you use them don't say you were not told.

Best Wish, James H.

radims
2/17/17

I always enjoyed this service, easy, fast, convenient! You can find there many hotels or other types of houses worldwide. :)

Tip for consumers: everyone

matthewg76
2/16/17

Changed my booking dates from 16 Feb to 16 March when I clicked book, then when I called the agent said it would cost more to change the dates to the date I needed , which was a same day booking!

johnc614
2/15/17

I understand how people would be upset if their holiday is ruined by booking.com or something else. However I have used Booking.com and found them excellent. Recently I thought I had a problem but now I know I was partly responsible for the problem. Booking were very accommodating and gave me a refund of 100 as a gesture for my upset. They kept me up to date al the time by email or phone calls. As I said I understand if people had their holiday ruined but I have nothing but good to say .

bookingdotcoms
2/13/17

It is impossible to delete your account as a property owner. I would give this company -5 stars for customer service and ease of use as a property owner if that rating was possible. List your property on airbnb.com - so easy - so awesome. Goodbye booking.com

lindar175
2/13/17

I booked a holiday in Mexico, but the booking process kept crashing and when I finally received an E mail the booking was for one adult only !! - I called immediately to advise of the error and despite their " Free Cancellation" on the website ( took pictures from my internet history) was told the whole amount was due to cancel but I could cancel one month later for half the cost ( ???) . After a heated discussion they agreed to E mail the hotel to ask them to cancel for free. Five weeks later and 4 e mails I am still no nearer to the cancellation and every effort to contact them has been met with silence. The booking still appears on my account and in fact the hotel "vine" has been E mailing me desperately with advertising. I have cancelled my credit card just in case. I would advise against booking with Boooking.com and use another site such as Travel Republic, where they DO respond to customer service requests and are actually very helpful

lizo8
2/12/17

Bookin.com popped up on the screen when booking a 3 night Christmas stay in
blackpool, near where we live in st annes lancs, it was my partners last as he died
the following November 2013, it was absolutely ruined by all their small print
saying half price room only, when the hotel did not do a room only at Christmas
it was the first and last time I had ever booked anything on line, the hotel had to
get in touch with booking.com - it ended up costing us £900 for the worst ever
Christmas. but he was too ill to travel abroad as we liked to,
They do not care about peoples feelings and all the trouble they put you through
at what was a very bad time for us, it left me with terrible memories - will never
book through booking.com again - beware of their small print, liz

anad33
2/12/17

Here I am, ripped off twice by Booking.com: the date previously chosen was changed in the rezervation and I did not pay attention. I will never ever use Booking.com again! Never!

dianab73
2/11/17

Our room had nails sticking out of the bathroom vanity, bugs all over the place and the room looked like it probably rented by the hour. No offer for a different room or a refund.

jennifern68
2/8/17

FREE Cancellation and NO PREPAYMENT needed! So I booked! When I realized we were not going to be able to take advantage of the reservation (almost two months out), I cancelled the reservation. That's when I found out it was non-refundable!!!

dwaynef9
2/8/17

My recent booking.com hotel quote was $527. When I checked in actual price was $843!!Beware of this company and check all the fine print. They advertise dishonest low prices.

markl221
2/8/17

Go direct to the hotel and avoid using a third inconsequential party. We used booking.con and their customer service was hopelessly inefficient and very ineffective at resolving an issue. Worse than useless.

elaines63
2/8/17

I booked a week away in April for myself and my 3 children through booking.com. I booked this yesterday and as I was checking my bank account this morning noticed that pending transactions were putting me into the red. On calling the bank, the hotel had charged me twice! as you can imagine this is a considerable amount of money. on calling booking.com they couldn't have been less interested, she did however try to call the hotel and a few moments later said all the hotel lines were busy, I take it February is a very busy month for them (!). She kept re-iterating that it was nothing to do with them as it was the hotel that took the money. Surely they should safeguard against this? what is the point of booking through them otherwise? I could have just gone through the hotel direct. They will investigate once I send them a copy of the bank statement to show I have in fact been charged twice. As the transactions are still pending, they might not show for another few days, nonetheless, I will incur charges through no fault of my own. Absolutely raging, and more so at the attitude of booking.com, once they have your booking, they don't really care.

danajohnc
2/8/17

Also called Sunday Guest House offers room with kitchenette. The room has a kitchen area but no stove, no table, no pots and pans and not even a drinking glass. There is not even an electric pot to make tea or coffee. There is a small fridge but it turns off when you take the key. When confronted the manager is rude and dismissive. Also there is no wifi except in the lobby. The room was never cleaned or towels changed. Worst place I ever stayed and will not refund so you can't leave.

sonalk1
2/7/17

My stay at this hotel was worst and I want to let the world know that they should not opt for Taj at all for the following reasons:

a) Poor service at Restaurant
b) Water Leakage in the bathrooms
c) The staff particularly the chief engineer gave the feeling of discomfort as he kept on looking and gave me unwanted smiles ...UNSAFE!
d) Shubhi from reservations doesnt have manners to talk and handle the query

This is to aware others to not go for this hotel. I have mentioned on different forums too.

Sonal

naiman
2/6/17

I booked a room that was supposedly cheaper with breakfast included after searching for hours. I arrived there only to realise that booking was selling me breakfast at 297 pesos ( real price 200 and discounted price of 140 mx$ ) and my child breakfast was not included...When I enquired the difference of price in breakfast and the lack of integrity in the process meaning that my child breakfast was not included, I was given a vague answer and Booking brought the price of the breakfast to 150MX$ online...
As a genius buyer, I am supposed to get special prices and discounts...Bunch of dishonest lyers who lack integrity...Booking.com does not provide cheap deals anymore, they cheated me and are playing hide and seek...Never again!

philm56
2/6/17

Won't give all holiday details, point was key selling point of the chalet we booked was blatantly misleading. Their response was they aren't responsible for what appears on their website!! That pretty much says it all about their customer service approach.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

96 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Booking.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question