US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jimd134
2/28/17

Ordered a refurbished cable STB. Arrived with no cables and original HDMI peel tab indicating box had never been tested. Box did not work. Still awaiting response from Bonanza.

milr3
2/22/17

Was selling for 6 month, 3 sales, $48 total. Traffic is poor , I checked weekly, sometimes no visit in a week.
Finally they sent a mssge suspending my account for some items that I have that were not in compliance with their policies, proceed to removed as they asked, waiting for weeks to reopen it, mails ignored.
Today after 2 weeks, they told me without an explanation that will not reopen my store, not even can sign it and get my data back or erase my personal and financial information. NOT A GOOD PLACE TO DO BUSINESS,
CAN CLOSE YOUR ACCT AT ANYTIME WITHOUT A REASON.
TRAFFIC IS BAAADDDDDDD

andrewb191
2/17/17

I ordered some simple products from a seller listed on Bonanza. After a week and two emails, no information from seller, no shipment yet, no support from Bonanza.
Unlike Amazon, or ebay, Bonanza states (in fine print) that they are NOT responsible for making the seller fill the order.
After getting no response from seller after 2 attempts, and then no answer from Bonanza after 10 days of no shipment info, I believe them- no one is responsible.

Tip for consumers: Remember, if you shop with them you are on your own with the seller.

timt73
2/16/17

Found Bonanza while searching for eBay alternatives. The site is legit; our business lists many products for sale there. However- if you are looking to become a vendor there, keep this in mind:

They charge a percentage for every sale made. While they advertise that they are less expensive to use than eBay, it is simply not true. Their base commission- the cheapest platform avaialble- may be less than eBay's, but Bonanza *charges* vendors for internet visibility. That's right- if you pick the cheapest platform, nobody sees your products via google search. You have to pick the next higher platform to get any kind of internet visibility, and that platform is instantly more expensive than selling on eBay.

eBay offers that visibility for free...

Tip for consumers: If you want to sell- stick with eBay; it is cheaper in the long run, and you get more visibility on the internet, which equates to more sales. We are no fans of eBay, but Bonanza lies about their fees, which is a deal breaker.

chrisv46
2/14/17

I placed an order for a photo of President Trump.
I was notified the package was shipped.

The photo went to washington state instead of Ohio. Apparently the tracking number they gave was not correct. I tried to contact customer service and when I went to send the email to support@bonanza.com, my email notified me that this was not a proper email address.

I am concerned that I just got ripped off.

davidp309
2/11/17

Sellers on this site advertise falsely, claiming items are new when they are not. And the site does NOTHING about it.

beggah
2/8/17

Never used this site before. Placed an order and was told the seller would send me an invoice in 1-2 days. 5 days later, nothing has happened. I messaged the seller, no response, messaged bonanza, no response. Logged in to my bonanza account only to see the seller had cancelled my order without any explanation. Horrible seller and horrible customer service!

paulr206
2/7/17

Joined Bonanza because EBay's fees are high, But being on bonanza for only nine months have sold $370.08 worth of products; But! have paid $556.92 in fees including the $70.00 a month for the booth. Not too mentioned the over $500.00 I've spent trying too drive business to my booth.
Last year at this same time on Ebay I sold over $2900.00 worth of product but on Bonanza I've sold $30.00 this month six items with a profit of $4.01, that's subtracting fee's postage and product cost that's 0.66 profit per item I'll go out of business at that rate. Been selling online for thirteen years so I'm not new to this, stay away you'll just lose money.
Wait for it! that BBB auto reply should pop up.

jleek
1/28/17

WELL I HAVE READ ALOT OF REVIEWS ABOUT BONANZA. THIS IS MY TAKE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I HAVE BEEN A SELLER FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I SELL PREOWNED AND NEW WOMEN, MEN & CHILDREN SHOES. I AM ALSO A EBAY POWERSELLER. EBAY IS PRETTY DARN GOOD. BONANZA IS STILL IN IT'S GOTTA GET THERE STAGE. I FEEL WHEN IT GETS THERE IT WILL BE A TOUGH COOKIE ALSO. I DO SELL ABOUT 2-3 ITEMS PER MONTH MAYBE SOMETIMES MAXIMUM 5. IT DOES NO GOOD FOR ME TO HAVE THE PREMIUM SUBSCIPTION PACKAGES AT THIS TIME I HAVE THE PLATINUM PACKAGE WHICH IS $70 PER MONTH. I MAKE NO MORE SALES THAN I DO WITHOUT IT. I AM GONNA CANCEL IT. I LIKE THAT I CAN IMPORT ITEMS FROM MY EBAY STORE 1000+ ITEMS. WHEN A ITEM SELLS ON BONANZA IT COMES OFF EBAY VICE VERSA. I LOVE THE PLATFORM. SALES JUST NEED TO GROW IN WHICH I AM WAITING IT OUT WITH PATIENCE. I HAVE A GUT FEELING THAT ANYTHING WORTH HAVING IS WORTH WAITING ON. I FEEL THIS WILL BE WORTH MY WAIT. I ONLY PAY WHEN A ITEM SELLS SO IT COST ME NOTHING TO SIT IT OUT. PLEASE CHECK ME OUT AT absolutelyjlees on Bonanza. ALSO DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY OTHER EBAY ALTERNATIVES THAT TRULY SELL ITEMS? I WOULD LIKE TO GET A FEW MORE THAT WILL PAY OFF. TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING.

davej68
1/28/17

I've had success at selling items on Bonanza. I am fed up with ebay. Selling items there are at too high a cost. Bonanza is simple and honest.

prashanthj2
1/27/17

Recently i buyed ipad from here , they told 1 - 10 days and they give usps tracking number within 1 day butee item shows in transit and you never receive item . And this site provides seller details for assistance and seller say item will deliver in couple of days ,after two days when wecall them again two days,this site sellers are true scam, i have cancelled my order after approximately waiting fo 24 days i hope i receive my money from them

BE CAREFUL BUYERS

barbarap102
1/27/17

Check my store on Bonanza. Fast shipping. I know what customer service is. I sell at Ebay so trust me customer come first. I sell women, men, clothing, shoes for men and women. I also sell different items such as collectible.
MY STORE NAME IS (ONESTOPFASHIONSTAR)

susans292
1/26/17

I've had two orders cancelled because they could not deliver the item I bought. One was sold twice, and I'm not sure about the other.

I've had a couple orders which were delivered fine.

monicad37
1/18/17

I am a seller and buyer of collectibles. I find Bonanza to be a great site both for ease o use and personalized customer service. I sell on a number of ecommerce sites and Bonanza is one of the best with good customers and not as many problems as some of the larger sites..

rickir
1/12/17

Do not buy! Was checking a painting that is valued at $42000 and they have it for $600
Guess why? It's counterfeit!
Beware!!!!

aimeew6
1/8/17

Slowest shipping on the face of the earth..........................................if you want something fast, go to another site.

sheilat22
12/31/16

What is your return policy? What is your address. I received a receipt scanner that does not work, or has any support drivers to work. Your address is not on the packing slip and the scanner was sent with no paperwork. Not good business practices. I had to get address from Better Business Bureau, and their rating on that site is misleading.

jamesc384
12/23/16

I purchased a $69 expresso machine thru them, the machine was used and defective when it arrived. I had to pay$25 to return it and thank god, I paid via pay pal so hopefully I will get a refund once it is returned via the tracking number and USPS. I ordered another thru AMAZON and their service is superlative. From now on, I will never purchase thru this bogus company.

jayj35
12/21/16

My wife bought this item - CHANEL Gunmetal Brooch Pin Black Crystal PISTOL Handgun 2014 Limited-Edition NIB Transaction ID: 41948918 from Simplicity01 on this site and we just found out it is counterfeit Chanel merchandise!

1) Seller claims it is from the Chanel 2014 Dallas Collection but the brooch is marked 2013
2) the lettering on the black Chanel pouch is different than any other authentic black Chanel pouch that she has and we can take pictures of that
3) Seller is selling ALOT of other counterfeit Chanel items and I took screen shots of those items and can prove it! Additionally, I sent the seller emails of what the REAL BACKS of the counterfeit Chanel brooches she is selling SHOULD LIKE LIKE because my wife owns them and bought them direct from Chanel!
4) there were no tags or receipts provided
5) We just heard back from an authentication service and the lettering in the oval Cartouche is upside down and the marking is sloppy not consistent with authentic Chanel merchandise. I will provide pictures of this as well. This is counterfeit Chanel!

In conclusion, I am now having to mess around with PayPal and this seller to get our money back.

AND BEWARE OF SELLER SIMPLICITY01. She says in her profile that she left ebay to come sell here. Yes, I wonder why??? Because even as low as ebay's standards are eventually (if she wasn't already) she would be kicked off ebay for selling counterfeit Chanel merchandise!

I have NO IDEA what action Bonanza takes regarding authenticity and removing members. They just tell you to call PayPal.

IN SUMMARY BEWARE OF THIS SITE FOR COUNTERFEIT HIGH END ITEMS- ESPECIALLY SELLER SIMPLICITY01!

Update
Seller immediately refunded my PayPal for the total amount of the claim ~$600 USD. Now if something was authentic would you refund the total purchase price immediately and not ask to have the item returned? I think NOT. I believe this further proves that the item is counterfeit Chanel merchandise. The seller also removed the other items that I challenged were counterfeit BUT MANY MANY MORE ITEMS the seller is STILL SELLING ARE COUNTERFEIT Chanel items. Hopefully, Bonanza will do the right thing and force this seller to PROVE authenticity of ALL the items being sold. Lastly the seller thanked me for my understanding in this matter. SORRY BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR CONDONE THE ILLEGAL and PUNISHABLE BY LAW activity of the sale or transport of counterfeit merchandise!

Bonanza.com's response has been that the seller has a 100% feedback rating. Is it just me OR is everyone scratching their head and asking what Bonanza's response that the seller has 100% feedback proves? There is some neutral feedback for this seller. If I could change my feedback from neutral to negative now that I know I bought a counterfeit Chanel item from this seller the seller rating would NOT be 100%. It does not appear that Bonanza will take any action against this seller; the seller retains their "stellar top rated seller" rating. Guess I am not surprised. All this site like so many care about is making money. IN SUMMARY USE CAUTION BUYING HIGH END DESIGNER ITEMS ON BONANZA especially from seller Simplicity01

mariselat
12/18/16

I purchased a perfume from fragrance_dream I have not yet to receive my order it's been 7 weeks.
They were quick to get my money but all I ever got was a tracking number from usps that doesn't ever change from status being "we received an online order shipping our way however that doesn't guarantee a date "
DONT SHOP HERE MY XMAS PRESENT NEVER GOT HERE

tonih22
12/13/16

So fed up. Purchased a present sometime ago. Payment was taken promptly. Was told order was shipped. THE USPS NOR I CAN EVEN TRACK THE PACKAGE. Seems like my seller fell off the screen. Now the whole site tells me my email address doesnt exit. It sure did when the order was placed. Tried to call the BBB on them but can not even locate the correct zip code to put in a complaint. P.s. Bonanaza please get a professional operator to tell me this number cannot be dialed as entered or Atleast one who speaks English since the call was made from the USA
Pissed off in SD

joyr20
12/12/16

Stay away from Bonanza. They would not work with me or talk to me.
I ordered the wrong size. I was told to bad you got what you ordered. They also threatened me with a law suit if I didn't stop asking for a refund. I asked to exchange as I ordered the wrong size by mistake.
Stay away from them. You won't get any help.

annem113
12/11/16

Good for sellers, bad for buyers who are not well educated about prices. I am in disbelieve about the rip offs I see on Bonanza. Just as an example, any of the pop up tents that I saw on Bonanza were priced anywhere from 4 times to 10 times the price that you find in retail stores. Outrageous!!!! And no, this was not a spelling mistake. As an example, the tent that I just purchased, I paid $90 for a brand new tent. The same exact tent on Bonanza was $799.00. I first thought it was a mistake, until I saw the prices for the rest of the tents. Disgusting.

tigranh1
12/8/16

im using this website for a year without any issue ! recommended

alishac8
12/6/16

I ordered a hoverbard and it came in perfect. This is my 3rd hoverboard purchase (other 2 from another site) and the other 2 were nightmares. This one came on time, right color, packaging was great and customer services was awesome. They emailed me to get a phone number for the package. We did have a language barrier but we were both professional and was able to work through it. Thank you!

130 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question