Review of Bonanza

Seattle, WA 98119
support@bonanza.com

enriquer12
8/19/17

Seller is maxtech888 there are so many traps from sellers. To return them is so time consuming and mostly done purposely. So you just take the lost. Stupidity is not an excuse to take advantage of people.

Titled: New Item

Included In Purchase
Phone, In-built battery, USB cable
Missing / Not Included
Manual, Sim card,

Did not buy the item, could have taken the lost again!

stephenp71
8/15/17

When I ordered a MTG deck from Mtg deckbuilders, i received my purchase promptley within a few days and I was honestly suprized at how great the cards looked. When I received these cards, they were in NM (near mint) condition, meaning that there were no worn corners/edges to the cards and the artwork was in perfect condition. I highly recommend them.

curtd5
8/11/17

I like high quality shoes and only search for luxury brands online. A couple months ago I found Bonanza.com and I have already purchased 3 pairs of shoes that look better than what I have seen on Zappo's or Nordstrom's websites. The leather and suede are high quality materials. I receive my products on time and best of all I can buy 2-3 pairs for what I would spend on other websites and my shoes look better.

I highly recommend this website.

CDavies

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to email the seller. They will definitely write back.

andreyk29
8/7/17

I bought a book on a specific subject that is not widely spread and is hard to be found.
The work of the the site is well organised. It was easy and pleasant to make my order there. The delivery was fast and precise. So, my experience of dealing with Bonanza was very positive and successful.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend Bonanza as a reliable and effective site for shopping.

kanew8
8/2/17

Ich kaufte diese Bewachung durch Bonanza.com und, uh...Oh wait, Englisch! i ordered this watch through Bonanza.com and was very pleased.Had never bought through Bonanza.com before,looked them up,very reputable. Placed the order and received the item ahead of scheduled delivery date! Follow up by Bonanza.com was prompt, and friednly. I don't often do reviews due to the hassle of them. No problem @ Bonanza.com.

joer228
8/2/17

I bought jewelry for my wife's birthday. This is not a skill that I have.
The site made it easy and my wife loves her present.

tonyr101
8/2/17

I ordered a pair of Wrangler shoes off Bonanza. They arrived in a few days and I must say - they are some of the most comfortable shoes I've had in years. Great price, easy to order. I'll be buying from Bonanza, again!

vincenth42
8/2/17

Incredibly professional business model and I had a great experience. Plus they're super up to date as far as product knowlege and speedy shipping.

Vincent H
Orange County CA

garyb186
8/1/17

been there about two weeks as a seller so far not a single view on my booth. My products are popular to hunters and others who feed deer and elk.Sporting goods -hunting-feeders and feed category .not looking good!

mariac237
7/29/17

Im only a aecond time buyer from bonanza but so far both transactions have been easy affordable and real fast shipping. That beeing said yeah i do recomend them 100%

jimw152
7/25/17

Ordered front license plates for my car in Delaware. The vendor I contacted, PhotoZoneGA, was careful to get the job done correctly, communicated carefully with me to get exactly what I wanted, followed up immediately, and I got my plates in a matter of days. Pricing was right for what I wanted. Check them out on the Bonanza site if you are in the market for "vanity plates" among other things.

lindaj133
7/24/17

I recently purchased a Chris Cornell zippered hoodie. The package was delivered on time. The hoodie is made of quality material. I am very happy with everything. Thanks Bonanza and anis_amar!

virginiav13
7/24/17

I'm so happy that I found Bonanza. It's a great site for worry free shopping, please keep up your excellent customer service!

wilsonw15
7/24/17

The product we ordered from Bonanza a part to replace a lost one on a 30+ year old counter top appliance. The blade arrived on time, fit perfectly and works, to this day flawlessly.

jaynel8
7/24/17

Im saying a little complicated? the transfer from ebay was successful but only one photo transferred :(

bobb1312
7/22/17

They are fashioned and worded in a way that tries to get you to buy pricey advertising packages. In reality, trying to sell here is a waste of time. There are very few real customers, and you will always be undersold by bulk sellers from China.

andyh69
7/19/17

My first shopping experience surely did not disappoint me and will mostly likely return for a second time.

maryb470
7/17/17

I purchased software for two computers and had trouble loading it. To my surprise they responded quickly and were super helpful. They stayed in email communication with me until I was successful. Even at 2am. I was very happy with the outcome. And surprised they were there to help! Highly recommend.

pamelat24
7/16/17

I can't even register to sell and I have black diamond sealed vhs. Your website keeps telling me my email isn't valid! Only had it for 20 yrs!

lauriew44
7/15/17

I ordered a cap for my father, which features the name and silhouette of a ship he served on in the Navy. It is adjustable, but the sizing strap is unobtrusive. Service was quick, price was right and he is very proud of his new memento.

donnah147
7/14/17

I was very pleased with the service and quick delivery I received! No mistakes no errors.i got just what I ordered and way before I had to wonder where my order was! Thx Bonanza crew

ashleya73
7/14/17

It takes FOREVER for anything to load. Half of it will load on a good day. Not to mention, many sellers have below an 80% approval rating. That is unacceptable. Don't pay attention to the positive reviews with one rating,. They are fake; having similar, generic names and pictures, and 5 stars across the board.

markj219
7/12/17

I recently purchased several boxes of probiotic pills, perfectly good apart from slightly misshapen outer cartons, at a substantial saving, with free fast shipping. Before that I found the best price on the web for high-end shampoo for my spouse.

Highly recommended!

brigettec1
7/12/17

This site is a big fraud, potential buyers be aware. All they do when you complain is respond and send you a little further. Absolutely no attempts are made by them to resolve your issues.

sandrac121
7/11/17

the site is easy to use and it is quick to find a particular product that you are looking for and easy to make your purchase

Helpful answer

Bonanza has an internal customer service department that can be contacted directly at support@bonanza.com, or you can click on the "Contact" link found on the footer of any page on Bonanza.com

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep] on 7/10/13
Helpful answer

No not fake but very little if any screening of their sellers. My recommendation is if you can find the item somewhere else do so.

By John Q. on 5/14/16
Helpful answer

ebay..I always get great customer service from ebay... as a seller. Bonanza provides no customer service; if you have an issue, they just keep sending the same "canned" response over and over....and I had one sale on Bonanza for which they charged me a 17% fee... then they took $25 more out of my bank account.... I have addressed both of these issues with Bonanza... Regarding the huge 17% fee... they sent me about seven (7) of the same "canned" response. I wanted a lesser % fee since their website claims they always charge the "lowest fee possible"... just one "canned" response after another... If they would have offered a more reasonable % fee in order to provide me with satisfactory customer service.. I would have been satisfied; but they did not.... after the seventh "canned" response... I closed my booth.... And NOW... EVEN WORSE... they took an additional $25.00 out of my bank account... and for what I have no idea. I called the phone number which was listed with the transaction on my bank account and of course got a recording. I left my information, and it has been four days.... and still no response. When you call ebay, you speak to a live person who works to solve your concerns.... I HATE BONANZA... and you would think that BONANZA would not want RIDICULOUSLY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS... but they do not care. I moved all my ebay items to Bonanza to see if it was a better experience than ebay... ebay's fees are 10%....and they have a much larger shopping audience... and they have real customer service people that you can talk to. Bonanza has a much smaller shopping audience, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL, and their goal appears to be to charge sellers the most enormous fees that they can get away with. I never get online to post negative reviews.... I generally get online to post about great customer service and great products.... I like to keep things on the POSITIVE... but this is just not possible with BONANZA....they are like a Phantom Selling Platform.... totally disgusted. I will be reporting BONANZA to the BBB and to the US Attorney General's Office. Very disappointing experience.

By Nancy C. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Sellers can create and offer coupons with zero limitations ("Sell on Bonanza > Edit booth options > Discounts & Coupons").

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep] on 1/19/15
Helpful answer

I have never seen any benefit to paying extra for advertising. Bonanza just doesnt do it like ebay does. Have you ever seen a Bonanza ad on TV? Nope. And therein lies the problem. Nobody will shop there if they havent heard of it. True many sellers are leaving ebay (or sadly being kicked off by the BS) but nearly everyone goes to Bonanza to SELL not to buy.

By Tina T. on 6/29/15
Helpful answer

I set up my account with Bonanza and their platform is pretty much the same as setting up an account with eBay, Etsy, Amazon, etc. What problems are you having?

By joyce r. on 12/1/15

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep] on 4/14/15
Helpful answer

Bonanza sellers you can check if he or she has been active on his or her store it will show when the last ime he logged in it shows in his profile on the left top. check his feedback to see if anyone else has gave him feedback this month.he or she is busy or never checks his bonanza account daily like other normal active selllrs do. all sepends who is the seller and how long he been selling on bonanza. there are many drop shippers and china sellers and it takes about 2 to 4 weeks for any international shipping to get to the U.S.A. it has to go through customs before they release it to the post office.if no respond you should file a complaint with your credit card company or bank.

By William C. on 8/7/15
Helpful answer

I recommend that you don't use Bonanza. But since you have, contact Bonanza and give them a chance to rectify it. If they do not contact the Better Business Bureau in the state that Bonanza is register in and file a complaint. You will have to be persistent because it has been my experience that Bonanza doesn't care.

By Jesse P. on 12/7/15
Helpful answer

Bonanza is not more doggy then ebay lot of time i buy something on there and don't receive nothing if you buy with PayPal don't matter which site you buy from you get money back if not receive nothing. ..

By Frodo O. on 10/28/15
Questions? Get answers from the Bonanza staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Bonanza