Review of Bonanza

Seattle, WA 98119
support@bonanza.com

daler45
10/20/17

Bonanza.com is a strong and committed company. Their prices are very reasonable and what they sell is what you expect...that would be an excellent product or software at an incredibly good price. Take a look at what they offer as you need not worry that it is as promised because they do stand beside your purchase. *****

arleneh9
10/20/17

They are connected with Freddy Johns. There a scam. Take your money. Make a pay pal account in your name and u never get the items or bake to track it. Thank God pay pal gave me my money back. Beware people. I went to amazon and ended up with there site

amandam230
10/19/17

I'd been searching online for a specific wool rug with a design that was discontinued elsewhere, and had nearly given up hope of finding it until I stumbled across Bonanza. The website's format is comparable to eBay or Etsy, in that they have individual shops/sellers from which you make your purchase. Although the item shipped from a seller based in India, it arrived in the States in less than five days and was in perfect condition (new with tags). Bonanza provides seller ratings so you can make an informed decision before purchasing... I'm glad I gave them a chance!

maryb518
10/18/17

I had looked locally and online for soft, kid leather Mary Jane crib shoes for my twin grand babies. The closest to what I wanted was $146.00! I was thrilled to find the shoes on the Bonanza site for $14.00 each. After I received only one pair, I contacted customer service who apologized immediately and got another pair to me before we left for the wedding I had ordered them for. Will shop there again!!

cindym165
10/17/17

The product was just as it was described and the price was very good. I recieved the item in a timely maner

maryh364
10/17/17

I'm really impressed. The amount of unique stuff is great! New and used items. I love shopping for clothes and health/beauty things and am happy with the variety. All that Anthropology!

mnp1
10/14/17

I bought a 20' floor fan, the serious kind, for a fraction of what I've put for similar fans and free prompt shipping. I was a little leery - you know, "if it seems too good..?" Fan is better & higher quality than I've experienced, definitely industrial grade and I'm totally satisfied. I'm getting a second one, as it is essentially less than half price. (be cool!)

johne227
10/13/17

I'm so tired of the 2 big selling sites,they seem more concerned about advertising dollars and multi millionaire seller's. Even people that have 150.000.00 in sales ,they don't seem to care if they come or go. So sad E B use to be such a good company for the little people, NOT NOW. I'll sell and grow with Bonanza

garyk78
10/13/17

I have ordered Windows 10 Pro license keys from this supplier before. The keys are authentic and work every time making the process to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Pro very easy. I highly recommend them and will certainly be ordering from them in the future. They respond to my purchase within 24 hours. I have purchased the license Keys through their online store using PayPal and have never worried about my transaction. This is what an online store should be. You won't regret it.

richardm301
10/12/17

I bought a windows 10 from a seller. As an after thought I quickly called and asked Microsoft if they were legit. Microsoft said they were a rip-off seller, and I could not find anyplace within Bonanza.com to stop the order. Then I communicated through PayPal asap, but the seller still charged my account the next day. If Bonanza was legit, they would have a place to cancel an order. They do not! Do not shop there!

frederickd18
10/12/17

Found an extremely hard to find set of vacuum tubes on Bonanza and no where else. They were better than expected and transaction took 3 days... awesome

eileend12
10/11/17

I had never heard of Bonanza, but a google search for a plant I was looking for popped up sold by Bonanza. It arrive super fast, the price was right, it was in great condition and the plant is thriving!

lauraw160
10/11/17

Quick shipping, t-shirt came just as described. The t-shirt is good quality material. I highly recommend doing business with bonanza.

troyb49
10/10/17

We weren't familiar with Bonanza and were a little big nervous making our first purchase, but it was great. Fantastic communication from the owner (OrlandoGardenSupply), fast shipping and completely pleased with the product. We won't hesitate to return and try out other sellers there.

jonnyc5
10/10/17

This website takes no responsibility to what happens inside your transaction. They will simply "contact" The seller on your behalf. But what happens if the seller never responds? NOTHING. They will do absolutely nothing. PayPal was the only one that had my back and made this right again. Here is my situation.

I bought an item from a seller on Bonanza. $275. I asked for shipping confirmation three times from him before he let me know, that day, he did not in fact have the product he was selling. Seriously?? He asked if I wanted to wait till he received another one in a few months, or if i would like a refund, I immediately responded to him that I wanted a refund. He then agreed to the refund and then ceased ALL communication with me and would not answer any correspondence or return my money.

Bonanza did NOTHING. Well they said they contacted him, but they were very quick to repeatedly tell me that they were only a gateway to connect buyers with sellers and are in no way responsible for any transactions. Pathetic. PayPal, after disputing and escalating the claim, returned my money.

In the end, do not use this website for ANY transactions. It almost feels like the whole thing is fraudulent.

amanpreets3
10/8/17

I just wanna inform all the buyers that don't buy anything to this doggy company , I ordered a trimmer charger 3 months ago , has not been delivered yet , m contacting them but , the reply me with one message , it's been shipped , I don't think any order takes more than 6 weeks , so please don't order anything to this dozzy company.

donnao25
10/6/17

They had an item I could only find in Canada and Australia but most don't ship to USA. This company did. Yay! My item arrived as described, on time and in great condition. The description said the box would be a bit beat up. It was but it was shipped within another box, in great shape so the chance of losing parts was slim to none. The item itself was in new condition. I would definitely recommend this company and will shop with them again! Very pleased customer!

vickib62
10/4/17

Great communication and customer service. Protherapysupplies had the best prices around. I would definitely buy from again.

debbief46
10/3/17

I just recently ordered from Bonanza.com and must say I was thrilled with the convenience of it as well as the quickness and ease of shipping. My purchase arrived in great condition and I LOVE it. Thank you Bonanza.

pamelac95
9/29/17

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had. No one wants to be accountable. I reached out to seller and website and asked for a refund and only the website responsed back that they emailed the seller. I looked in my inbox and they told the seller I was wanting shipping info! No, I did not ask for shipping info I asked for a refund. I made a dispute with PayPal. This site sells mostly if not all used products but it's hard to tell because the it's not in the description you have to search for the information, so if you're on an IPad or phone ordering it's not easily seen. I've had great experiences shopping online for years. Save yourself the headache and don't use this site.

jacquig7
9/25/17

Bought an item from the Christmas Light Show in Kensington TN who is a vendor for Bonanza. The item didn't work. Bonanza customer service did nothing to help. Had to file a grievance with PayPal to get my refund. I am still waiting for the owner Darryl to refund my return fee of $37.00. A man who doesn't keep to his written word is not trustworthy enough to purchase from.

kenm150
9/25/17

Imagine my surprise when I removed the packing tape, the packaging had already been opened. Then to my disgust 3 of the pages of pills had be accessed and over 10 pills have been removed. I did not see anywhere that this is a returned (used) product. This does not feel like a safe product.

bananzabozo REFUNDED me the complete cost including shipping

lynned22
9/23/17

Stay spinel la advertised a houseplant but sent just a cutting! For $20 bucks, horrible. Picture of a 12 inch plant, received a 3 inch cutting, just one. What a thief.

kayleel5
9/21/17

I had been looking for a Yoda purse for my mom for years and finally found one on Bonanza. I was weary at first not knowing much about the sight but trusted it once learning that it accepted Paypal. I received the bag and am in love with the quality and photo of Yoda. My mom also loved it. The seller was easy to work with and I had no problems with shipping or payment (my two usual problems with websites). I also loved the amazing selections of unique and different items yet there aren't thousands of items to chose from so you're also not overwhelmed. Great site and will definitely order from again next time i'm looking for something different.

kingh24
9/21/17

Bonanza.com is a super way to get shopping done with ease. I experienced great service and the product was exceptional.
I will be a repeat customer and suggest to all my friends to use this awesome sight to get anything you need. Thank you Bonanza.com, thank you. King

Helpful answer

Bonanza has an internal customer service department that can be contacted directly at support@bonanza.com, or you can click on the "Contact" link found on the footer of any page on Bonanza.com

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep] on 7/10/13
Helpful answer

No not fake but very little if any screening of their sellers. My recommendation is if you can find the item somewhere else do so.

By John Q. on 5/14/16
Helpful answer

ebay..I always get great customer service from ebay... as a seller. Bonanza provides no customer service; if you have an issue, they just keep sending the same "canned" response over and over....and I had one sale on Bonanza for which they charged me a 17% fee... then they took $25 more out of my bank account.... I have addressed both of these issues with Bonanza... Regarding the huge 17% fee... they sent me about seven (7) of the same "canned" response. I wanted a lesser % fee since their website claims they always charge the "lowest fee possible"... just one "canned" response after another... If they would have offered a more reasonable % fee in order to provide me with satisfactory customer service.. I would have been satisfied; but they did not.... after the seventh "canned" response... I closed my booth.... And NOW... EVEN WORSE... they took an additional $25.00 out of my bank account... and for what I have no idea. I called the phone number which was listed with the transaction on my bank account and of course got a recording. I left my information, and it has been four days.... and still no response. When you call ebay, you speak to a live person who works to solve your concerns.... I HATE BONANZA... and you would think that BONANZA would not want RIDICULOUSLY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS... but they do not care. I moved all my ebay items to Bonanza to see if it was a better experience than ebay... ebay's fees are 10%....and they have a much larger shopping audience... and they have real customer service people that you can talk to. Bonanza has a much smaller shopping audience, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL, and their goal appears to be to charge sellers the most enormous fees that they can get away with. I never get online to post negative reviews.... I generally get online to post about great customer service and great products.... I like to keep things on the POSITIVE... but this is just not possible with BONANZA....they are like a Phantom Selling Platform.... totally disgusted. I will be reporting BONANZA to the BBB and to the US Attorney General's Office. Very disappointing experience.

By Nancy C. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Sellers can create and offer coupons with zero limitations ("Sell on Bonanza > Edit booth options > Discounts & Coupons").

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep] on 1/19/15
Helpful answer

I have never seen any benefit to paying extra for advertising. Bonanza just doesnt do it like ebay does. Have you ever seen a Bonanza ad on TV? Nope. And therein lies the problem. Nobody will shop there if they havent heard of it. True many sellers are leaving ebay (or sadly being kicked off by the BS) but nearly everyone goes to Bonanza to SELL not to buy.

By Tina T. on 6/29/15
Helpful answer

I set up my account with Bonanza and their platform is pretty much the same as setting up an account with eBay, Etsy, Amazon, etc. What problems are you having?

By joyce r. on 12/1/15

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep] on 4/14/15
Helpful answer

Bonanza sellers you can check if he or she has been active on his or her store it will show when the last ime he logged in it shows in his profile on the left top. check his feedback to see if anyone else has gave him feedback this month.he or she is busy or never checks his bonanza account daily like other normal active selllrs do. all sepends who is the seller and how long he been selling on bonanza. there are many drop shippers and china sellers and it takes about 2 to 4 weeks for any international shipping to get to the U.S.A. it has to go through customs before they release it to the post office.if no respond you should file a complaint with your credit card company or bank.

By William C. on 8/7/15
Helpful answer

I recommend that you don't use Bonanza. But since you have, contact Bonanza and give them a chance to rectify it. If they do not contact the Better Business Bureau in the state that Bonanza is register in and file a complaint. You will have to be persistent because it has been my experience that Bonanza doesn't care.

By Jesse P. on 12/7/15
Helpful answer

Bonanza is not more doggy then ebay lot of time i buy something on there and don't receive nothing if you buy with PayPal don't matter which site you buy from you get money back if not receive nothing. ..

By Frodo O. on 10/28/15
Questions? Get answers from the Bonanza staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Bonanza