Review of Bonanza

Seattle, WA 98119
support@bonanza.com

kath4256
6/25/17

This was a nostalgic gift for my dad and it totally hit the mark to the point I will be ordering more for the rest of my family

stacyy6
6/22/17

If this site can help me sell my old troll figures, I can sell almost anything! Selling fees are lower than eBay too and they don't limit me to 50 free listings per month like eBay does. I can list up to 75,000 items for free if I wanted to. I've also found some really cute things to buy too. Like any online marketplace, just try to check the seller's profile, rating, or message them before buying.

stepheni35
6/21/17

I ordered an item on 25 April 2017 and it did not arrive until 21 June 2017. Despite many efforts by myself, it was very difficult to get any information from either Bonanza or the seller. I didn't realise that the item was coming from China and that the seller (or his bank) is in Israel. I received an email with (supposedly) tracking information (all in Chinese) but never, even when asked for, an English version. The package, when it arrived, was marked "Untracked". I will not be using this site again.

jd237
6/19/17

Great experience first time to site. I found what I was looking for ask a question & had a fast response. Purchased thru PayPal shipping was fast too.

jasonw162
6/17/17

Terrible online service, said they would ship for free to my location, only to get a late email saying shipping would cost an extra $250 dollars.

claudiat24
6/15/17

I love the product fas shipping, Great prices to I Will order again from Bonanza.com Great costumer service thank you so much :)

candyd11
6/15/17

I recently discovered Bonanza when I was searching for a particular outdoor swing. The description was spot on. The product surpassed my expectations and it was shipped timely!
I will use them again!

colind33
6/15/17

So I bought some stuff off of here the first time my stuff came with two very important pieces left our of the order that I did in fact pay for secondly I bought a second set of items a few months ago and haven't received it even though it's been payed for now the website won't even let me log in to report a problem saying my account is already made even though I signed in as a guest and the option to sign in as guest is now gone so I can't contact them or anything thanks guys.

asa351
6/13/17

I made an offer for an item - priced at $29 - for $25 I had to accept that if the offer was accepted, that I'd pay. Sure I said yes.
I get an email "Your offer for $42 was accepted, please pay!"
I double checked before I sent, and now I'm stuck.
BE WARNED.

akat3
6/10/17

I sold a item at Bonanza. My account shows customer paid so I shipped to customer.
I haven't received any funds so I contact to Seller support. They told me this was computer error so contact to buyer to pay. Of course, buyer got so mad and doesn't want to pay me. As matter of fact, This is not my mistake at all, Bonanza platform's error. They don't want to do anything for me. Bonanza is terrible! I think scam site. Please people don't use this site. Wast your money and time for sure!!

erikh30
6/7/17

I spent 3 weeks trying to get them to understand that I had the right to distribute my GPL/GNU open source software in any format I chose...I imported my eBay feedback and everything and they still refused to take my 'booth' out of holding due to suspicious items...they were ZERO help in getting this resolved, the only suggestion was to try contacting them again in 6 months...I've been selling this software every where else since 2009...GTFO Bonanza! This was by far the worse experience I've had selling things, I can only imagine how they treat the buyers on the other end of the transaction. Stick to eBay...man, even Craigslist is less of a hassle then these idiots.

juliec148
6/5/17

Bought from this site. I'm in the UK but the seller did a brilliant job in getting my goods to me in good time. Fantastic price too. Would use this site again

lindas424
6/5/17

I just can't believe that I have been fortunate to have found this site! The products are amazing and the prices are an absolute steal!!! I just can't thank you enough!

loranw2
6/4/17

It's been months since I ordered my $100 item, haven't heard a thing from them, and I can't get a hold a anyone! Learned my lesson, please don't use this site!!!

jamesm660
6/4/17

The website is great, had exactly what I wanted at a price cheaper than any other merchant out there, and yes I checked everywhere. Great experience with them overall. Merchandise was as advertised, fast shipping, and I will definitely order from them again. I recommend Bonanza.com if your looking for hard to find items and at a great price.

markt165
6/3/17

sold 2 or3 things in 2 years then one day logged in to be told: we don t want you to sell on our site anymore. No explanation! Bunch of A$$holes, will be out of business anon. Do not waste your time uploading DF.

andrec30
6/1/17

Warning avoid for bad ethics. Once you use their services your picture becomes their toy and playground. Their unethical policies lays claim to your pictures to use and change pictures for whatever purposes they want. Such deceptive actions to manipulate another mans property is close to robbery. There is a shadow website front practicalecommerce but no real way to verify or contact bonanza. Use at own peril.

pamelag49
5/31/17

I recently purchased a heated outdoor cat house from undercoverpenthouse, a company in Canada. I ordered it through bonanza.com. I am very satisfied with the purchase, and the purchasing transaction was smooth. I received my product within the timeframe specified by the seller, so I am very satisfied.

josephinep6
5/30/17

anything you want or think you want is on this website if you don't see it at first just keep looking!

julies181
5/30/17

I found Bonanza while googling an item I was looking for. This site has the best price for what I was looking for. The item arrived earlier than expected and was high quality. Will shop on bonanza a lot in the future!

mikea151
5/29/17

how long to get my account items verified?
They said originally 1 day it's a week now, all I received is more than 20 spammy emails??

joanneo13
5/26/17

After months of researching online venues for selling my items I came to the decision to open a booth with Bonanza. I like the fact that they are a venue with sellers who help each other. If you have a question or problem you can ask the community and everyone helps. I also enjoy the fact that as a buyer, and I am both, you can find the eclectic and unique here. The platform is easy to use and it is a snap to open your store and add items. You also have many choices of graphics to personalize your booth. What I like most is that I know if I need help with something I have it here. I like the personal touch of the entire venue. I would never go sell on any other platform. I recently bought a store promotion package from @rodentsplace the other day. An hour later my items were promoted on several different social media platforms by this seller. She is a hard worker and promotes as if the items were her own, Her service is efficient, professional and second to none.

Tip for consumers: Review the entire site and then open your booth, add your items and start spreading the news that you have an online store. The site is very user friendly. You'll love it.

sharickc
5/24/17

I Love the batman set of rings I got. They are better than the pics. I wear them everyday. I plan on buying more from this company in the future. Easy ordering and fast shipping. A 10 in my book!!!!

shelleym37
5/22/17

I ordered the 5 set patriots super bowl rings with a display case. I'm very pleased with the set. The seller did say it would take about 25 days to receive. I did receive item in about 25 days in excellent condition. I would order from this seller again.

maried58
5/20/17

Excellent and trusted marketplace to sell.Excellent ,helpful customer service.Excellent "Turbo pack " to grow your business.Excellent low fee's,with greater profit in the seller's pocket.All I can say is Excellent in every way.Thank You Bonanza Team for all your hard work continually improving and up-grading to make this marketplace #1. Best Regards,Marie D.

149 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/28/15
on 4/24/15
on 11/12/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Bonanza staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Bonanza