Review of Bonanza

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

thomasf94
4/25/17

Odered a mowing deck belt for my rider mower. Past due on delivery and still waiting. Bonanza doesn't take responsibilty and blames the Seller. First time user of Bonanza and last time user too! I can't even get seller to tell me when my order will arrive or where it's at. Took my money immediately but have no idea where my belt is. Had to pay my neighbor $20 to mow my yard. So the belt so far has cost me an additional $20! Thanks Bonanza!

michaelo89
4/25/17

Send an email and wait weeks for response without answers. Horrible customer service and no answers. No phone support either. A VERY bad investment!

ronnim
4/23/17

This is the most unprofessional website I have ever seen. I have been a seller online with a vintage shop for many years now and I will never do business with this website again.The lack of their customer service should be embarrassing to them. The way they treat sellers is appalling. I am sure this website will not make it and they will never be as successful as they could have been if they treated people right. So please if you are a seller, beware and know they will not treat you with respect!

ts220
4/22/17

It took months to get my order. Customer Service was less than helpful. I will never order from this company and will warn everyone I know.

robertm479
4/22/17

Just shop on Google and see for yourself. Generators $79-100 then go to Bonanza and enjoy the new price..

All Power America 01559 Portable Gasoline Generator 10000W 8gal Home Jobsite Emergency Power

alexm271
4/21/17

I spent months setting up my inventory and designing my account. I began selling and checked my account when I was travelling outside the US at one point. Immediate and total suspension without even talking to me or warning. No refund of any money I invested. No apology or concern even after I explained that I was travelling. They are despicable. The worst of the worst.

chucks34
4/21/17

VERY responsive. I usually never have an issue but when I did, they responded within the hour! I have and will buy from them again! Yes I'm a real user and this review was not asked for or compensated in any way.

davids742
4/21/17

I ordered a downloadable copy of a well-known software product from a seller on Bonanza. The seller's listing said I would receive the download link and product key within an hour of the purchase.

After 12 hours I hadn't received the product key so I contacted the seller.

The seller apologized for the delay and sent me a link and product key.

The product key the seller sent was already being used by someone else and wasn't valid for me to use. I notified the seller who, to their credit, promptly issued a refund. However that same seller is still selling that same product on Bonanza claiming to have 98 copies available. If the seller still has 98 copies, why did he refund my money rather than fulfill my order?

For whatever reason I was not able to rate the seller and provide feedback on my experience.

I complained to Bonanza and they couldn't possibly care any less.

Buying from Bonanza.com is like buying from the back of a van in a parking lot. Shady sellers and a site that enables them. Beware!

emilyd60
4/19/17

Not only does this online company allow fraudulaunt sellers but they refuse to help in any way to resolve the issues. I lost almost 200 dollars fir orders. They suspended the seller for fraud and never even bothered to notify me of anything. Ehen checking on my orders Bonanza kept telling me to wait for specific dates knowing that i was never going to receive the items. What a horrible company. If you ask me Bonanza is the fraudulaunt party.

chrisc200
4/17/17

BONNAZA is a joke opened store $ 40 a month, after a few days some moron from bonanza emailed me they did not allow to sell FRANKLIN MINT items and blocked all my items. I lost 8 days to post all my items 180 of them
People do not waste YOUR time on idiots, now I have to write an email to close my account, witch they have to accept.
if I was smarter first i will read all post regarding BONANZA

kaelb
4/16/17

They do fake advertising by saying they sell a Nikon d610 for frikin $59!!! When I click on the website it is just accessories and a different picture

jacquelinea17
4/16/17

I sold on Ebay for a year, did not like their policies, protecting buyers , not protecting sellers, high fees, all phone calls sellers make for help are routed to the Phillipines, allowing crazy buyers to post anything in a poor review, allowing sellers about 12 WORDS to respond...,really, etc. So, I exported everything to Bonanza 3 months ago and also set up an Etsy shop. I had to do Bonanza because lots of my stuff is too new for Etsy...has to be vintage...pre 1998.

Etsy has been wonderful...,nowhere near the $2-3,000 per month. volume I did on Ebay, but customers will pay what an item is worth, about 2-3x as much as Ebay buyers, and they do not bug you AT ALL. So far, $900 in 2 months. ...that is o.k.
BONANZA IS TERRIBLE. I joined, platinum or titanium membership... not sure....$200 per month because that offerred phone support. Guess What? No phones ANYWHERE...not even overseas. Guess what Else? SEVEN SALES totalling about $150 in 3 months and I have paid about $600 for absolutely NOTHING. I am closing my store and going to sell only on Etsy. All new stuff being donated.
Thank God, I am retired and have a pension...this is extra income.....and now it is ENJOYABLE. Some are without another income and at the mercy of Ebay...or worse yet, Bonanza.

Yes, BONANZA IS A JOKE. A SCAM. A FAKE STOREFRONT. RUN!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THESE SCAM ARTISTS ARE NOT IN JAIL....WHEREVER THEY ARE

Jackie.

marier47
4/14/17

I have used Bonanza probably 20 times ...I would never buy anything like a designer purse from there website.You have to know a purse that sells for $1000's normally will never be a few hundred bucks unless it is fake.
I have bought stuff like make-up & face cleansers.I have always received my orders so far.

jamals14
4/7/17

Smh omg wyd. Save yourself the time and money.............................stop now before its to late and you lost your money

markf150
4/5/17

Experience = terrible. If you want a happy face and at the same to be treated like you don't matter, then this is your place! Purchased a new high-end LG display and was shipped a refurb and they have done NOTHING to remedy it other than to push it off on Amazon Pay (which won't resolve it for weeks).

markh301
4/5/17

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering anything on Bonanza. I ordered a power cord for my lap top, was given a tracking number for Fed Ex. Fed Ex has sent an Email saying it was transferring my package to USPS, and now my package is no where to be found. I'll stick with Amazon, I've never had this kind of trouble with them, their delivery is on schedule and I have never trusted Fed Ex.

kayg29
4/4/17

What more is there to say? I appreciate that I can easily upload all of my ebay listings for free, and that it is free to list which is the only reason why I still have an account at all. But they don't offer much else. I understand they're going to offer more perks to those sellers who pay. However I feel like they could do better for their free sellers in order to at least *entice* them to upgrade. Otherwise why would they? Until Bonanza figures out a better marketing strategy for ALL of their sellers I will stick with other marketplaces. Free is great but you get what you pay for.

vanessaw34
4/3/17

I ordered a Playskool Tonka bounce-back racer remote control car for my son and I received a can opener!

sharong79
4/2/17

Even after years of being open, this site is so very slow. You have to pay to get some advertising through Google shopping, which I understand that part of it, but some of the advertising levels are high in order to get sales, which makes the final value fees high. Bonanza itself is super (outrageously) slow in and of itself without Google shopping. Just take a look under their Sold listings and that will speak for itself. They do some other things on the site that do not make sense with a selling platform. You'd have to be on the site selling to see what I mean. I just do not recommend the site to sell on at all.

jacymaries
4/1/17

I'm very Pleased with my purchase and with my delivery it was delivered before estimated time.
I'm a happy customer. Would use Bonanza again !!
Thank you.
Jacymarie Steel

nellp1
4/1/17

Omg, I would not know where to even start. So I bought a few bags from a seller by the name of Janet whom is a seller for Reliance Bargains/ Bargainhouse on this Bonanza.com site. Long story shot the seller did not make good on my purchase for what I paid for due to me giving her a negative rating on my experience shopping with her. The seller Janet was so upset with my rating that she sent me an email telling me to remove my negative feedback or how she was not going to send me my merchandise and or refund my money. Of course I replied back to her in a unkind manner eventually. I contacted Bonanza.com and paypal immediately and of course received all kinds of apologies which is a script if you ask me. Jumping straight to the point it took paypal 3 weeks to get my money back and Bonanza.com deleted my feedback on the seller is had reported. It's like what gives, anyone the right to remove feedback that is not have threaths or bad language? What mail feedback did have was one of my email address posted informing shoppers to be ware and if they would like to see the whole unprofessional emails from the seller to please reach out to me. And of course ppl sure did reach out and I did provide the proffered that this lady kept my money and merchandise and was blackmailing me to take down my feedback or she would not do nothing to give me what was rightfully mine through purchase. To top off the insult Bonanza.com had the balls to send me an email stating to give me $200 on shopping goods on their site if I give positive ratings. So I cursed them out for removing my original post and then cursed them out again for trying to buy positive feedbacks from me,if I can't tell the truth to others about my experience I damn sure won't lie to ppl to make your company seem perfect or like am A+++++ anything. Ppl if you want to do business with anyone review the reviews first as maybe I could had saved myself the experience from hell had I read what others went through. I told them before I'm not a seller I am a regular shopper and believe in quality service be it is in person or via online so I will never lose nothing but my time dealing with F------- minus companies which is very valuable to me. Some ppl think our reviews are to hurt these sellers when in fact it's to help others from making the same mistakes we have, I am very passionate about helping others and for that reason I don't mind investing my time. Good luck to everyone whom does business with Bonanza.com and or Seller'seem name: Reliance's Bargains
Seller's email: BargainsHouse44@gmail.com

evangelinaa1
3/29/17

Horrible site I definitely wouldn't trust scammer got me for 200$ I tried buying interior trim for my car never received the item or a tracking number im pissed

maxl42
3/29/17

I am a seller on Bonanza. Have a booth in Etsy, lots of visits, favorites etc, without paying anything.

In Bonanza I pay for my membership, + turbotraffic + a good share of any sale for advertising. I also set up a google ads campaign pointing to bonanza, and a launch discount.

0 Visits after months. Turbo Traffic is paid but not being used, and driving 0 visitors. Customer support offers same pre made answer.

I google "bonanza scam" because it is what feels like now, and the net is flooded with bad reviews.

Possibly reviews from here are full of fake reviews from Bonanza staff, because looking at other results, there are sites with more than idk, 50 complaints both from sellers and buyers from bonanza, just this month.

This is the worse marketplace I put my feet into. Not recommended, put hunreds of hours setting up my booth, thinking it would work like Etsy, and bring me more visits from different users.

Also, now I do understand why so many negative reviews here, and so few on their trustpilot review site. I was gonna post this review there, but they require you an "transaction id" number which I don't know what is it.

Can't post without a valid one. Guess how you get one? Asking to bonanza, lol.

brianw146
3/28/17

The website provide zero custom support, it is just a worse version of Craigslist, which false advertisement for the sellers. They allow the sellers to "import " reviews from other website. I saw one seller has more than five thousands reviews, ONLY 40 of them were from buyers on Bonanza, the other five thousands were from mystery "other website" So, all the cheaters love it. Avoid it if you are a buyer.

judithv8
3/27/17

Stay away! Most of their sellers are Chinese selling their counterfeits.Reporting one of their sellers to the Canadian authorities.
Company will not remove fake sellers. Much worse than Ebay.

139 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question