US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

albertp32
8/24/16

I ordered MS Windows 7 Professional from this Scrub-Bucket (put very nicely because of my decorum),
His Comments:

Should there be anything else, please dont hesitate to contact us back.
Kind regards,
TNB EDGE
TNB_EDGE@YAHOO.COM

Not only was the link a 404 Error but the product key had been used Four (4) times according to Microsoft.

So, what will Bonanza do about that. Permit me to get burned by a Bum Seller on your website !

Yes, it is $33 dollars, but still, selling an expired Product Key ! ! ! Low-Life Bucket List.

mikeb295
8/23/16

From day one nothing I have done with Bonanza has been easy. They have an import feature to import your listings from Amazon or eBay. This feature works but takes about a week to export and it never ever gets everything. And don't get me started on there customer service. There is no phone number to call. They have a form you fill out with a question or issue and at they say they will answer you within 24 hours and it it usually much longer than that. They do have a call and a chat feature but you have to pay to use it. Maybe this is great from a buyers viewpoint but its terrible for a seller!!!!!!!!!

michaelh276
8/15/16

I've been a Powerseller on Ebay for just over 10 years now. A little over a year ago I got myself into hot water by not paying attention to new details on return time frame limits and got 3 'strikes' in one month. Ebay took me down to a restricted status only being able to turn 25% of income generation that I was used to..... Having to do something quick (since this is my only income) I imported everything to Bonanza before the listing were lost forever. I very quickly discovered that this place was somewhere I didn't want to be but had no choice but to stick it out for a year until I got my standing back in the Ebay community (takes a year for those 'strikes' to fall off). I don't want to write a book here but to sum it up I'll list the reasons why Bonanza sucks......... 1) usually only 1 transaction a month falls into the lowest commission percentage, ALL the rest seem to get the highest one you have already chosen in your advertising tier.... 2) Customer support seems non-existent, or takes days to give you an answer that doesn't make sense anyway..... 3) I liked the credit card option to buyers instead of Paypal, BUT chargebacks, CHARGEBACKS, CCHHAARRGGEEBBAACCKKSS!!!!!!! and then they charge you another $30 FOR THE CHARGEBACK......... 4) CONSTANT maintenance, find out you run a sale on Ebay it also discounts on Bonanza, fine.... BUT, the prices never go back to normal on Bonanza after the sale, so if you run the sale again on Ebay now it discounts the discount on Bonanza.... I was freaking out when things were selling for less than half of what I was selling them for on Ebay until I figured out what was happening... Price Maintenance is Time Consuming Business !! 5) GLITCHES that will drive you Nutz, like it won't accept payments for shipping labels for reasons unknown that will ultimately have you going to the Post Office and pay more (no online discount). 6) 7) 8) 9) & 10) THEY WILL LOSE LISTING DESCRIPTIONS ---- HOURS AND HOURS OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT WILL DISAPPEAR FOR NO REASON AND NO EXPLAINATION (other than the B.S. you will get if you hound them about it). I had 1400 listings and about half of them went BLANK. All that remained were the pictures, item title, and price. DESCRIPTIONS MAKE THE SALE. Ebay never lost anything more than a picture in over 10 years. I'M BACK ON EBAY --------- GOODBYE BONANZA -------

bethm78
8/15/16

We bought 1000 crickets for our bearded dragon. They arrived six days later after they had been shipped from Pennsylvania to San Diego back to North Carolina where we lived. Out of the 1000 I am being generous when I say only 300 survived and those were so weak they died within days before being fed to the Dragon. And trying to pick the hundred or so out that was still alive was a disgusting nightmare. They also will not let you leave reviews on their site; it is all five stars with great things to say, but no real customer is allowed to leave a review!!!

gilg8
8/12/16

I ordered an $18 item through Bonanza. My card was charged but no merchandise was ever received. I received a confirmation e-mail but never got a tracking number. After 2 weeks the I sent an e-mail and called the seller, no response. I then contacted Bonanza and after 3 days of e-mails going back and forth they basically told me to go dispute this on my own.
Some customer service! I use their site to purchase an item from their listed customer and when the product isn't delivered they tell me to handle it myself. Great business model.

sabrinab24
8/5/16

I was not impressed with this company's e-book. If you are going to sell an ebook. Please be sure you can read it and highlight it. Not just complying a book and turn around and sell it. I will not be using this company and its fraudulent books.

skipm4
8/1/16

After months of selling without an issue Bonanza decided to just close up my booth without warning. I did have good sales, but it was from MY MARKETING and KEYWORDING that gave me traffic.They're reasoning was beyond belief and their are dozens of other booths selling the same items, take mine down...take m all down!

This gang of countryfolk needs to go back into the woods of Oregon and light a fire! What a joke of a website, get ready for a class action suit...it's coming your way, like Paypal and Ebay.

P.S. Mark D. is a wonderful copy and paster...or a robot.

nolanm27
7/31/16

I have bought off Bonanza numerous times, mostly for Manchester United jerseys, my very first buy was a New 2014/2015 Manchester United Home #9 Falcao Long Sleeve Jersey for 35$ I thought it was too good to be true but couldn't pass up the opportunity, shipped quickly took a couple days, the jersey was New unopened with tags still on it, and the best part: IT WAS AUTHENTIC I was going nuts, great site to buy off, GGMU

paula773
7/27/16

Bonanza.com is a very good place for consumers and small businesses alike. Their site is very easy and convenient to use. I have received more response from their site than I have any of the other sites combined. Eddie Arnold / PArnoldsBooth2016

bena57
7/23/16

Hi all,
Basically I found Bonanza to be nothing more than a scam site, Bonanza offers you great rates and low final value fees, But it is very much to the contrary.
I found after joining BONANZA and importing all my selling items from eBay, I waited one week and ZERO traffic not even one single view, all I got was a convenient Bonanza notification telling me I had no traffic and would I like to become a member.
Lowest membership $20 per month for silver with the promise of traffic.
9% final value fees on top of that in a separate advertising section.
I took both silver membership at $20 per month plus i choose 9% final value fees in return for lots of traffic.
Well after a month still no item views or any other traffic all 24 items showed ZERO traffic in all areas despite the promises made by Bonanza.
SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO EBAY ITS DEFINIATLY NOT BONANZA.
Bonanza is a site that will suck you dry before you know it, absolute $#*!.

jamesb406
7/16/16

I have been a seller on Bonanza.com for approximately 3 months. They do have some good features pertaining to selling on this site but not many people know about the site so most of your buyers will be first time visitors due to online google ads they place which they charge you for. The site support is atrocious. They don't allow you to call them, only if you signed up for certain memberships (Titan $200 mo.)will they allow you to place a phone appt with them. If you use their escrow account to receive credit & debit transactions they don't always pay you on the date it says the fund are to be released, sometimes your paid the next day from the release date but most of the time it's 2-5 days afterwards, it's like they don things when they get around to it. Get this, I sent a message asking how do they pay out and why is it inconsistent and they put my escrow account to "inelgible status" and removed the release dates on the $1,000 I still had remaining in escrow because someone got in their feelings. This site seems to be run by one family out of their house or something. Customer service does whatever they want to. I upgraded by membership from a Pro to Titan for an extra $130 mo. And don't receive any better traffic than before so I canceled the upgrade. Other sites offer much more support than this one.

alanc79
7/13/16

Bought 2 large posters from Museum Outlet, new and printed in India, arrived rolled in 1 inch tube, dirty in the back, and the smell was toxic , STAY AWAY FROM THIS OUTFIT BIG TIME

mohammeda109
7/11/16

I have been selling on Ebay for 3 years and never had an issue
, I used bonanza to replace the high fees of Ebay and its worse
and almost all buyers are from ads and I got more than 50% claims
, I am closing my bonanza booth shortly , as I am happy with Ebay , and
added Amazon and Etsy where thay are great comparable to Bonanza .

get away from Bonanza ( I hope someone advice my before getting in )

daver93
6/26/16

Hello

Don't waist your time setting up a seller account, go to eBay.com
If you are not paying for a store and advertising you will get very little or no sales at all.

I don't have a store on ebay and still have sold over 700 of my item over one year, only 3 on bonanza.com

rrgiftsi
6/25/16

Site Looks Great
Very Very Little Traffic
Fees Up To 30% Of Your Sales
Keep Hoping Things Will Get Better (They Don't)

bernardl22
6/17/16

My underage daughter purchased a Luis Vuitton bag for my wife for Mother's Day. She spent $300 of the money that she earned working at her part time job. No proof that this is a real bag was provided. When I asked Bonanza to intercede they just blew me off. HORRIBLE AND DISHONEST

robertr206
6/17/16

First and last time I buy anything on Bonanza. Weeks later still no merchandise, Bonanza does not reply nor does seller. What a joke. States their policy is that they take 30 days to place order I paid for and up to 2 months to ship !!! BUYER BEWARE !!!

lindac189
6/14/16

As a seller, I rate Bonanza highly for customer service. Only once did I fail to get a reply (from a person, not a computer) within 48 business hours.

Not as much traffic as eBay, but cheaper for sellers and definitely worth my time.

The site recently removed the "counter-offer" option, a major mistake, or I'd consider giving them 5 stars.

nathalieg10
6/14/16

Beachboy product are ALL counterfeit!!!!!!Do not buy from them unless you like broken dvd's: scratch, open and messed up! I flag all the counterfeit, you know what??? they are still there!!! Do you know why?? Because it does sells a lots and they got commission for it!!! Thay are FRAUDULENT!!!!!!

jayn145
6/3/16

I ordered a shirt for my friend around Christmas time. Even after reading the reviews, I tried it anyway. When I did not receive my item a month later, I contacted the store, who never replied. I then contacted the company itself to be told by them that that buyer had been banned from their website. They were banned but the company didn't refund their orders???? Instead of refunding me, they told me to dispute it with PayPal. Never received the product. Never buying from this website again.

dominicm24
5/21/16

I had been checking mail like usual and somehow after giving my email address several times I ended up on a site that says you can work from home on FB and get paid easily. On the page which was done right ,the correct persona etc. You have to see if you qualify by living in the right geographical area only in the USA anybody practically could meet the 5 qualifications . Then you would be asked to pay what was called a fee to get only the serious applicants for a meek 47 dollars . At one site they were offering the money back if you were not accepted also easily refunded if you were not happy etc. Ok you comprehend all that ,READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE PURCHASE all of it in any case the whole thing is total BS and they pretty much say it in the print it gets the blood flowing a bit faster it unbelievable the extent they went through to pull this one off they did a good job they got me . I will try for a refund but I already chalked another one up one more dont mater ,I wish I could just stop them so someone else dont get hit for sure the people who created the site have the talent to take this down and create another legit site and that is that until the next one rolls around .

ashwinik1
5/18/16

Somebody please update me on my package which I odered a month ago, but no news atll all..The tracking ID is is useless!

Transaction Summary
Sold on: 04/11/16
Payment type: Paypal #2ST28472U6750981U
You left negative feedback on 05/11/16
Shipped on: 04/11/16
Tracking: LN416365296US Refresh tracking information
Tracking information:

The package has not yet been received by the shipper.

Click here to view the complete tracking info

The estimated delivery date for your package is Friday, April 15th.

susanm205
5/13/16

She gave me good info, but I have not heard from the seller!

lilithr1
5/11/16

I have sold on bonanza for three years, then today my booth was shut down for no reason. I did not get one email warning me, or even telling me I did anything wrong. Could not log in to even answer buyers questions. Leaves the buyers with no way to contact the seller, I emailed and got a canned response that said I had violated the user agreement, but did not say how, so I emailed and asked how. I got the same response back, the exact canned email that I got before. No customer service at all, this place makes ebay look great!!!

clairm15
5/6/16

I had three stores on Bonanza. For years. I didnt sell much it doesnt get much traffic. Today I go to log in and all three are shut. Suddenly and with no warning or reason given. I was told I was deemed high risk. As to what that means or what I can do to address their concerns I am given no clue. I am a professional full time online seller with my own website and I sell on Ebay and Etsy also. No issue. I am not high risk. Im disgusted with how I have been treated and with their system in place. Terrible terrible.
UPDATE:
The response from Bonanza that they are linked with the Better Business Bureau and that means something is bogus. I have reported what happened to me with the BBB. Bonanza.com simply reply with the same canned response. There is no customer support here even when reporting to the Better Business Bureau. The behaviour from Bonanza.com remains disgraceful as a business. There is no intermediary with the BBB.

109 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Bonanza staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question