Review of Banggood

Hong Kong, China
cservice@banggood.com

kevind144
11/22/17

Throughout the past year this company has grown exponentially not to mention there one-on-one personal service regarding any and all issues such as making things right that possibly and yet very rarely go wrong. I've also noticed that there website has become so much more people friendly and easier to navigate they are not like other sites where they hide or make it almost impossible to find out how to get in touch with them or even when you do you don't ever hear back from them except for maybe and I do mean maybe a boilerplate response that basically leaves you more anger and irritated than before. Banggood certainly and now within the last 6 months or better become my go-to site for anything and all things quadcopter related as well as computer, cell phone, tools, and now even clothing which I never had done before so if you're looking for something very well priced and don't mind waiting just a couple weeks usually sometimes much faster and sometimes a little slower again though very rarely this is definitely a place you ought Try,, and note, I am not nor have I ever been a partner your benefactor of bangood other than what I paid for with 100% off of my own money except for what I've learned through those purchases which if you give this website a chance you'll see quickly how fast you earn them not to mention how easily it is to obtain points simply by posting reviews and many many other simple ways.

rilsond
11/22/17

Só queria agradecer pela excelência em resolver o problema, muito obrigado, vocês são os melhores.
Segunda vez que envio um produto ao qual não recebi, vou passar à comprar mais produtos de vocês, a concorrência não tem essa assistência que vocês tem ao cliente, mais uma vez parabéns.

francisb33
11/22/17

Good after sales customer service. Emails are responded to very quickly and in a most courteous manner. Great company!

raananb
11/22/17

Orderd a wl v950 rc helicopter, servo broke on first use, banggood send me a new one no charge.

The only place i buy drone and helicopter radio and parts. Fast delivery and nice service

matheusw
11/21/17

the customer service is always helping, the prices are good, the website is intuitive and easy to navegate!

geraldh42
11/21/17

i bought a cover for my phone,
the cover was not as aspected.

they gave me a refund of the bought item.

davids889
11/21/17

I'm impressed by the great cast of professionals dedicated to solving problems from the after-sales service. Good job!

garyf89
11/21/17

Recently bought an android tv box on the Banggood site shipping was very quick order tracked all the way great site Thanks

christopht1
11/21/17

Great Shop, good Price, Nice Support, fair Price.
I Hope i can help. The Support is very helpfuly. :-)

frankc131
11/21/17

In my case I got a defective product, I understand that the error is from the factory, it is not their fault.

Even though I'm from Spain, far from the physical store, I have not had any problems.

fully recommended store

marcov22
11/21/17

I bought 2 batteries, lipo'S, for 1 was faulty.
I opened a case with banggood service and after quick and clear communication, banggood ships a new item.
Great service which provides trust buying with banggood. Thank you for the super service Banggood!

sergeym29
11/21/17

I began to do the store shopping because on other sites the prices were too high. On banggood.com you can have a good discount and the purchase of goods in original quality. For example, I took it last EKEN sport camera with a good discount. I recommend to take the tool for electronics and kits. Quickly solve the problem to tech support.

clevind
11/21/17

I've been using Banggood since 3 years now and have and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Very good prices combined with free/shipping worldwide is the main go to reason to shop here.

The items have very good pricing and and ship directly out of banggood and not from shady suppliers (like other websites). Hence, for every order you will deal directly with banggood and not suppliers.

One of the only flaws of this is that even though the items ship out quickly, it'll take about a month or so to reach you. Having said that, there have been a couple of instances where its taken a lot longer and also the item was not received. However, the customer service has always remedied the issue by either offering full refund or sending me another piece free of cost.

So as a conclusion, i will definitely recommend this website for purchase if you do not require the items in a hurry as you can shop worry free as you have a good buyer protection and customer service on your side.

vasog
11/21/17

I had a problem with the products I had ordered. I contacted customer service and gave me the best solution and very quickly.

lauror1
11/21/17

Best customer service ever. I received a faulty F4 flight controller but upon giving BG notice, the replacement was immediately processed. Now waiting for the delivery. Thanks BG.

swato
11/21/17

Tive problema com dois carregador de pilha, prontamente enviei as fotos e recebi o reembolso de um. Estou no aguardo do reembolso do próximo.

Eles respondem aos clientes, e o reembolso é rápido.

markush13
11/21/17

Every time I had a problem with an article, I was quickly helped by the service and always offered a customer-friendly solution.
Compared to other shops Banggood has an above-average service and the staff speak / write good English.
For this reason, I can recommend Banggood in any case!

eduardov5
11/21/17

I have placed a lot of orders on BG. And when I say a LOT is that I am VIP5 already after 2 years of purchasing there. Whenever I had any quality problems with any item they will always offer a solution: a refund or resending the item.

samuelm93
11/21/17

I had problems with my frame on my eachine e013 and spoke with customer service and they didnt hesitate to replace it with a new and much stronger one. Wish everyone else was like this with customer.

juanr78
11/21/17

HE TENIDO 2 PROBLEMAS EL PRIMERO SE ROBARON EL CELULAR QUE PEDI ENVIE VIDEO DE ESTO Y ME REINTEGRARON MI DINERO Y EN EL SEGUNDO CASO COMPRE 2 CAMARAS Y UNA DE ELLAS SALIO DEFECTUOSA MANDE VIDEO SOBRE ESTO Y ME DIERON 2 OPCIONES REINTEGRARME MI DINERO O REENVIARME EL PRODUCTO ELEGI ESTA 2 OPCION Y MI PEDIDO NUEVO ESTA EN PROCESO DE ENVIO CON LO CUAL BANGGOOD DEMUESTRA TENER EL MEJOR SERVICIO POSTVENTA LO QUE ME INVITA A COMPRAR CON CONFIANZA TANTO QUE YA LE COMPRE UN CELULAR A MI HERMANA IGUAL AL DE MI ESPOSA GRACIAS BANGGOOD POR SER UNA EMPRESA DE CALIDAD LA RECOMIENDO AMPLIAMENTE

jasonm279
11/21/17

Buyers' beware, Banggood new scam, they will send you faulty goods, or second handed goods, poor packaging arrived broken, they will ask you to provide the packaging photo ( provided to them ), the product sku bar code photo ( provided to them ), video to prove the goods are not working ( provided to them ).

No quality control at all, or its a totally new scam.

Ordered 22 units, and reported to Banggood 2 units are not working. after 3 weeks of emails, we still back to square one.

The product is so poor, here is another complain review on Banggood itself.

Overall:
Price:
Quality:
Appearance:
Not turningBy:Sebastian 2017-09-01 21:08:14
Product does not work. It is not turning. First I thought it maybe was my batteries, so I bought new ones. But that did not help. It is still not turning.

Here is the video to prove the units not working.

The video prove the units aren't working, beside waste hours on testing their poor quality product, DON'T BUY, YOU WILL BE BURNT. Still battling to get my two faulty units refund, their customer service with such arrogant attitude " you can go ahead to file a dispute on Paypal ", here I encourage anyone who ever had ANY dispute cases with Banggood, go and file a dispute against Banggood, show them what is the proper customer service should be, and save new comers from falling to a new Banggood scam.

STOP , THE COPY AND PASTE : SAME MESSAGE OVER AND OVER

" Dear Jason M.,thank you for your feedback and before even attempting to explain the reasons leading to this unintended mistake, we would like to sincerely apologize to you.
Once received it, we will analyze it carefully and contact you to communicate the solutions . We will do our best to find the most suitable solution to your requirements.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
....................................................

What then ???????? Sent you emails just with same messages over and over ( copy and paste ), Wonder if there is any humanbeing in the company to deal with customer service. Even with all the evidences ( Video, packaging, Sku barcode ), you guys such a crook, refund the 2 faulty units, will reveal the new scam on Facebook and Twitter shortly, if no refund was made by end of today.

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
dustinf17
11/20/17

I bought a drone and it never worked. I repeatedly asked for return and they constantly ignored me, or would send the same mesg repeatedly. I am filing motion to get banned for us sales.there liars and thieves same with gten drone that makes upair one plus they dont even stand behind there product

Response from Katherine L., Banggood Representative
Dear Dustin F. ,thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Would you like to contact us again via the link: (https://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111)if you have any other suggestion about our solution? Once received it, we will analyze it carefully and we will contact you to communicate the solutions . We will do our best to find the most suitable solution to your requirements. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
karolm8
11/20/17

Don't buy anything on flash sales or other seemingly great promotions. Banggood's tactic is to mix good deals with bad deals. If you get confused and choose a bad deal, you pay and you get the product. On the other hand, if you wisely choose a good deal, you pay and you wait and wait After a week or so, they will claim that the product is out of stock and suggest something else. Of course this "something else" will be a bad deal. Even if you choose wisely for the second time and get your money back, you lose a lot of your time. And if you complain, they will offer you some point, worth maybe a dollar. I know what I'm writing as I was (un)lucky to buy a laptop for $500 on a flash deal with 20 or 30% discount.

abrahaml21
11/20/17

I had a problem with a shipment that DHL lost, and Banggood returned the total of my money, always very kind. I highly recommend buying in bangood.

kleberm
11/20/17

Vendedores ótimos, prestativos, sabem respeitar o cliente, transmitem confiança demais e os produtos são ótimos, vale muito a pena ser cliente.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M.

Quality was terrible! Most of the items I bought was coming from China and so I guess low quality this is expected. Few of the items I bought stopped working and didn't bother to report it because customer service is horrible. My previous refund claim took like two weeks for them to accept fault and after that they said refund will take at least two weeks to appear in my bank statement. You will waste your money buying in Banggood!

By Cliff C.

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S.

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R.

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep]

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R.

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P.

I have ordered over 180 items, tools RC parts and Electronics. All have arrived. Customs have delayed some items taking up five weeks to arrive in Australia. I always use live chat when I have any queries. I have cancelled orders where required and always receive a refund. As for quality of the products, is matches the price you pay. Some the products they sell are the same as Hobbyking or local stores but cheaper. I accept if they fail it will probably cost more to ship back then what it cost to buy. Buy local and pay the higher price if you want certainty of returns under warranty. That's why local prices are higher to cover the return /repair of products. You can't have it both ways, dirty cheap prices and expect them to pay for return of the product.

By Anthony W.

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M.

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

151 Photos for Banggood