US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

antonellos
9/8/16

ho ricevuto lo smartwatch Zeblaze Blitz che si è rivelato non funzionante, ho contattato il servizio di assistenza di BangGood e mi hanno chiesto fare un video per dimostrare il difetto dell'orologio.
Hanno visualizzato il video e constatato il problema dell'orologio (credo un difetto alla batteria) mi hanno subito contattato e rimborsato per intero la cifra. Ottimo.
Non penso avrò dubbi sull'rdinare dal loro sito. Soddisfatto.

robs84
9/8/16

I have been buying from Banggood for a few years now (80+ orders) and have been happy with their customer support and product quality.
You may get a dud now and then but Bangood have always made it right with replacements or refund.

beverlyg24
9/8/16

I purchased a pair of sandals for over $20. The material used to manufacture the inside of the sole makes them impossible to wear. They are offering me a paltry $7.09 refund. think twice before ordering anything from them

johnn967
9/6/16

I ordered goods on 27/7/16 and they have not yet been received (7/9/16) and all I am getting is stalling and delaying tactics from Banggood - they refuse to resend or refund. Stay away at all costs.

cristianr2
9/3/16

Poor comunications and unacceptable term when you want to send back a item. They become unresponsive. Garbage site. DO NOT BUY !

darrenm30
9/2/16

***Update
Since this review they have finally shipped my missing products. I have update my review to 3 stars. Due to difficultly in getting correct items.

Order was delayed because items I ordered were not in stock(Site said they were). When i finally got my order, it was missing parts. The parts I did receive were incorrect(Male/Female Adapter reversed). My entire order was wrong, after 15 emails and multi tech support chats of them saying all telling me to perform emails and form posts in circle I have given up.

janiceb59
9/2/16

I ordered a pair of shoes from Banggood. They arrived late, did not fit, and now they will not answer me on how to return them and receive a credit to my account. I am thinking this is a SCAM !!!

WIll someone in Banggood please help me, if you are a legitimate business. My order number was Order #15863865 and I am due a refund. I have sent almost 10 emails but only received one response from Ariel to confirm my order but nothing further on how to return the shoes and get my refund. Very, very frustrating !!!

davidj215
9/2/16

I recently had a non working smart watch replaced by the folks at BangGood, and had very good customer service, also the new watch sent to me works very well,

Thanks so mush for the good service, Dave.

timothyh57
8/31/16

I recently purchased a lithium battery charger from Banggood. It would not operate when I received it because the unit was improperly assembled and the programming buttons stuck. I contacted their customer service about the problem and Banggood told me to mail it back to China at my cost which was over half what the charger cost. Additionally the charger was falsely advertised and is only capable of operating at half its quoted capacity. Their prices are good but only purchase from them if you're willing to roll the dice that your item arrives in working order.

kimw115
8/30/16

I received a 2XL that is smaller than a XL, your, so called, detailed size chart, has some problems.
I even sent you a picture, that you insisted I send, that proved the 2XL was smaller than the XL . Did you do the right thing and send me a return label, or even comp me the mistake? No, you wanted me to pay the shipping back. TO CHINA!! The bra cost less than the shipping would have cost. I just cut my losses. Never again will I purchase any product from your company.

joeh121
8/27/16

After finally receiving my drone, one of the motors or ESCs was broken from the start . Customer service wont let you send it back for replacement or repairs.
After getting in contact with a banggood customer service rep, I was given instructions to make the repairs myself, this required me to make extra purchases of things like a soldering pen just to try and cover up banggoods mistakes. I asked the Customer service rep "why am I going through the trouble to fix it when I received it broken from the start?", I would understand if I had broken it myself then I would be happy to make the repairs but that was not the case. In response to this email the Customer service rep simply said to just try and repair it myself.

its honestly a headache having to open this thing up and tl worry about possibly making it worse while trying to fix it myself

joelm72
8/27/16

You have a 50/50 chance of having your order, 1/) arriving when promised, and 2.) being correct when it gets there. And if there is a problem, (damaged, needs replacement, wrong item), it may take months to fix and it may not be to your satisfaction. I had a problem and I received an email that said; "please contact us again since all of the office staff is at the Dragon Boat Races and they will not return for two weeks."

normn1
8/26/16

The tracking is useless. Over 5 weeks and no package received. The tracking program says it has been with Canada Post for 2 weeks. Stuff in Canada doesn't take 2 weeks to be delivered. The only conclusion seems to be the item was never shipped.
They should put tariffs back on imports and force the shareholders to manufacture back in North America.

artw19
8/25/16

Yes I know it sounds crazy - an online store in China and quality seems a fairy tale.
I suppose it was not good a few years ago..but BG is changing and growing.
I have - so far - 21 orders in my trade history - the very first order never arrived - I got a refund to PayPal without fuss. I recently had a au$65 electronic item arrive DOA. it was defective. Yes, I supplied photo and video and a free replacement is currently being shipped to me.
I think BG have realized long ago that its better to keep customers and accept that in some cases quality control in China is absent and they do send out defective items at times. BUT now they deal with it and replacements are sent out. Yes - there is always a delay in free shipping - but you can always decide to upgrade shipping options and pay more - which is fair.
The service and support are good - but I accept in any big business - they deal with lots of customers daily and it takes time to deal with emails and support requests. Made difficult at times because people judge them by the bad way other online stores treat customers.
The store I first used had just changes its web site title - I had nothing but trouble with them - and they do not refund to PayPal - I was forced to take a store credit - they have just changed the title of their website yet again - so they do not learn-
Try Banggood and I am sure it will be OK.

I do not work for them or get any favours or free gifts - or a lot of "points" to cash in later as other stores do.

Tip for consumers: Accept if you choose FREE shipping - it is slow to arrive - so do not complain about it.
Pay for upgraded shipping and it arrives sooner.
Pay a few $$ for tracking - and watch your delivery progess across the world.

ryanw71
8/23/16

Received a drone which was damaged during shipping - was asked to send photos, send video of item not working and after a few rounds of back and forth was offered 50% refund. To get a replacement I have to send the item back to Hong Kong at my own cost, even though I have purchased shipping insurance. Customer service was not the most responsive - sometimes taking 2-3 days to reply. Unpleasant experience

pauletteg5
8/23/16

I have not received my dress and I ordered it one month ago. It seems to have disappeared along with my money. Odd, how that is deducted immediately. Lesson learned, do not order from this company.

terric36
8/23/16

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and 2 of them I cannot use..they are defective...when I contacted them ...after I got the run around...they said to send them back at my expense. Well...when I went to the post office and they told me the cost I about choked..it was more than 1 of the pairs of shoes! So they won't compensate me! BAD BUSINESS! Don't tell me they didn't know that! Now I'm stuck with 2 pair of shoes I can't use! I will NEVER buy anything from them again#!!!

veronicar25
8/20/16

I recently got an email from Banggood today stating that I've made enough purchases through them to be a VIP shopper, but I've never bought anything from them! I had never even heard of them until I received the email. It could be a scam, so I'd watch out!

jerryt40
8/19/16

This site is pathetic. The customer service is rotten. I would recommend saving your money. I ordered ONE item. They then charged me twice. When I contacted Customer Service they continued to respond with jibberish. Then I received TWO of the same order and no way to return and no option for getting a refund. I would sue but don't want to deal with such idiots. I've learned my lesson!

Tip for consumers: forget this site!

hiph2
8/19/16

Ordered an item from Bangood, paid extra for fast delivery (7 days) and got it one month later, when already had bought another one at a local store.

I contacted customers service. First they replied it was a week from the day they were sending it! Then, after my complains, simply cheap automated replies (all of them the same). Besides quality of products is bad, as their service.

And yes, I was charged more than once (little money) for something I never ordered.

I'd buy somewhere else.

Bangood un mal servicio, cutre, sin servicio técnino ni al cliente, ninguna seguridad. Mejor comprar en otro sitio

paulb274
8/18/16

Order an item from them and it was sent with a cable missing, something that is unique to the product making it useless.
Rather than send me the missing cable which is worth about 20 they send email after email demanding pictures or videos of the item.
I'm not the only person to suffer at the hands of the (non existent) customer services complaints all over similar forums which I wish I had read before ordering.
Avoid these sharks

My order number is 17076380 but I don't expect to hear any more from banggood

meey1
8/17/16

Bought a watch ..cheap one but nice the date is one day off .....the other watch the battery does not hold a charge ...cheap smart watch ....no clear readable directions

janseny
8/17/16

I bought a laser thermometer from this site but it has not arrive after one month. I contacted the customer representative and he/she is very helpful in issuing a new replacement. All in all, im quite satisfied with their after sales service.

vitalyt
8/17/16

It so happened that, using their playful hands I burned the receiver in my quadcopter. The receiver is nonstandard and rare, where there is a little everywhere and a huge delivery to the warehouse. Found it on banggoog.com and ordered, not paying attention, that can send in two weeks. Two days later I noticed this and made a request to cancel the order. In the evening. Wanted to find with faster delivery. The next morning (time zone difference) get two response from banggood. In the first that my receiver has already been shipped and second that they can't cancel the order because the receiver already been shipped ))). Sended in two days instead of two weeks. I never been so happy, that I couldn't cancel the order because the receiver was needed urgently, cause I really wanted to fly.

jeanw25
8/12/16

Ordered a purse via a Facebook ad. They shipped it out on July 28, 2016. It is now August 12, 2016 & I have yet to receive it. I emailed them and here is what they said: "It was shipped on 2016-07-28 by Standard Shipping without a tracking number. We estimated delivery will take 7-25 working days to arrive, But we hope you know that Working days exclude the weekends. please contact me if it has not arrived within the estimated time."

With everyone sending out packages that arrive next day, 2 days, even 5 days, 25 days is much too long.

3 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

149 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question