Review of Banggood

Hong Kong, China
cservice@banggood.com

saprik

I love banggood.com
They fast respons and responsibility.
I hope your all trust the website banggood.com.

valentinr4
7/26/17

Banggood est génial, j'ai reçu mes pièces de drone en un plus de 1semaine.
Un sercice à votre écoute en cas de problème ou une question tous simplement.

reinaldoc6
7/26/17

Have bought many products from Banggood and never had bad experience with them. Shipping is free and they sell high quality items! Customer service is very friendly and really helpful when I got problems. Refund and warranty also great, I've got refund for my order that never came. Also, they replaced my broken earphone with new one at zero cost. Overall, Banggod is very trusted and one of the best store I have shopped so far! :)

ritav12
7/26/17

I have been ordering from banggood for 2 years. I am always satisfied with the products. They are cheap and for the price good quality. If something doesn't arrive (once happend) they resend it. If something is wrong (doesn't work for example, once happend too), they make a refund immediately. Their communication is just perfect and very fast. They are helpful and nice! I can just recommend for everyone!

rafaf
7/26/17

After having received a 200$ drone from banggood, I realised that the transmitter didn't work. I was afraid I had to spend 50 more dollars to buy another transmitter, so I sent an email to the customer service reporting the issue.
To my relief, I received the reply the day after.
Not only did they let me choose between a refund or a new transmitter but also allowed me to keep the broken one so that I will have repair parts for the transmitter.

I hope all online shops worked the same.

tedk32
7/26/17

Been using banggood for many years and been very happy never had a problem, but one day a package failed to arrive email response was very quick and a refund was agreed,so no complaints here.

nelsonp14
7/26/17

What I like about Banggood is their customer service. I have exchanged email msgs to both Juna and Jannie who worked in Banggood. They are very professional assisting me with some of my questions on shipment. 2 of the 5 test purchase items arrived on time; 1 in good working condition; 1 has a slight factory defect (which i feel is not a Banggood fault). Banggood nevertheless offer some sort of fair compensation for the product with an issue. 3 items I am still waiting. I made new purchases last week anyway for the next 2 weeks regular delivery and some items I put in my shopping bag will be purchased as soon as possible. Right now, I have a good feeling about Banggood. I am giving them 4 to 5 stars for the customer service. I will update my rating on their merchandise a bit later as soon as I receive the rest of my purchases.

aka150
7/26/17

Habe sehr gute (5Stern) Erfahrung mit BangGood gemacht, was den Service angeht.

Ich hatte in der ersten Bestellung eine falsche Adresse angegeben (fataler Zahlendreher in der Hausnummer) und die haben 7 Stunden nach Bezahlung das Paket bereits verschickt gehabt.

Als ich denen dann das Problem schilderte, haben wir verschiedene Möglichkeiten durchprobiert (abholenden Kurier gebeten, das zu ändern, etc.), doch es war bereits am Flughafen kurz vor der Abfertigung.

Letztlich haben sie die Sendung zurückgeholt und mir das Geld voll erstattet.

Morgends früh per EMail angekündigt und Mittags am gleichen Tag war das Geld schon gut geschrieben.

Der Service ist sehr freundlich, sehr geduldig und sehr darauf bedacht, Probleme wirklich zu lösen.
Klasse!

rosarios11
7/26/17

i really appreciate their professionality, next time I will definitely purchase from them. i highly recommend this site.

hansj17
7/26/17

Na een technisch probleem met een smart watch geld onmiddelijk terug betaald zonder probleem. Zal in de toekomst zeker nog aankopen doen bij deze verkoper

jimbobj
7/26/17

I have bought many remote control and other electrical items from Banggood. although not all of them have worked when I received it, the great customer service at Banggood always makes it right. recently I received 2 bad flight controllers in the same shipment, and another drone that had a flight controller die after a day, and Banggood was true to their service and refunded my sale. thanks! and I look forward to shopping more in the future.

elee4

Great shopping experience
Good products, good prices and fast shipping.
The Custumer Service is courteous and efficient.

prasoonm
7/26/17

A very reliable place online for shopping. One can find unique gadgets and items usefull in daily life.
Services of Banggod are wonderful! Shipping is fast. Warranty coverages are almost with instant Replacements, especially shipping misplacements are so nicely covered!
Great and thanks Banggood!

gregf48
7/26/17

After many orders, I'm always satisfied with Banggood ... Even when There IS an issue, it is solved very quickly and I appreciate that a lot ! I strongly recommand this site/seller.

stefanoc15
7/26/17

Excellent! They solve a delivery problem in just 24h.
Good quality and a very competitive price!
Thank you. I'll buy again for sure.

tonil35
7/26/17

The service from banggood is just great! If you have any problems they try to help you to your satisfaction!

zsomborz
7/26/17

I have only bought one mobile holder for my bicycle yet but I going to buy definitely other things too because I am so satisfied with the item and the costumer service was so nice when I asked about the delevery. Thanks a lot!

adrielf
7/26/17

Nice prices,well packed and fast shipping and good after sales support,my first choice for electronic products.

williamc236
7/26/17

I am a longtime customer, so much so that currently I am rated as "VIP3" (VIP5 is tops) in their frequent shopper program - but I am guessing I will lose my status soon as I have shopped here in a couple months and likely will go elsewhere in the future. The last straw was just recently when I was bait and switched not once but twice! First I was drawn to the site by an email stating a tablet was on sale at $108. Email directed me to a webpage listing all the sale items. The webpage had same item and $108 price, but when you went to item page the item was $70 more. I contacted "chat support" and waited 30mins in a cue for help. Finally, the agent was confused by my question, attempted to explain I was going to wrong product page, but when I asked for correct product page none could be provided. Ultimately the staff had no idea why the price was incorrect nor could they provide an alternative. While searching for the actual $108 tablet I found a product even more appealing. I added the product to my cart and was about to check out when the item went suddenly out of stock. I found this odd because the item STILL lists 400+ available at the price listed and the total sold counter was only around 50. My guess is the 50% off discounted price was once again not actually a real price. Yet another trick.
Enough of the games. If I wanted to be treated this way I can easily find it from the countless other Chinese vendors on the web. It might not sound like it but I am very disappointed BangGood has become such a poor vendor. In the past I have always been satisfied with my products, price, and treatment but this is the second instance in a row I have felt I was tricked into shopping at their website. The last time I was given coupon discount codes that were never redeemable. I got tired of waiting on chat support for help and I eventually abandoned my cart. The coupon fiasco followed a customer service interaction that took 2 months for them to refund me after a preorder item never shipped. So it's 3 strikes and they're out!
It seems BangGood has made it too difficult to shop at their site. The upside is that I have hundreds of similar Chinese competitors looking to earn my business.

Tip for consumers: As with most Chinese vendors consider the worst case scenario - never receiving a product or getting a defective product - BEFORE placing an order for something large or expensive.

derekl34
7/26/17

Had problem with an order due to manufacturer packaging. Banggoods customer service staff followed through timely and proactively resolved the damaged items with replacements. Excellent service!

alonsof1
7/25/17

estou muito satisfeito com Site, pois já fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles dão todo o suporte necessário para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor preço possível, as brasileiros que estão em duvida sobre comprar no site, podem ficar tranquilos que a Banggood tem os melhores preços e o melhor atendimento, com varias formas de pagamentos e o produto ira chegar na porta da sua casa ou você pode ir buscar nos correios. ele tem o melhor atendimento . estou feliz em poder comprar no site e poder compartilhar com vocês minha experiencia e pretendo continuar fazendo compras por que os preços dos produtos no brasil chegam a custar 3x mais que na Banggood. em fim estou bastante satisfeito com o site e que continuem assim.

felippep
7/25/17

I bought already 2 phones, led strip lights, powerbanks and a lot of stuff and Banggood always did right. Recommended.

majdm
7/25/17

Good customer support from Banggood, the service support time also very less and im satisfied. Thank you Banggood.

emmanueld19
7/25/17

I use to order quite often small electronic items by Banggood, and up to now quite always very happy with received object (I never got items which fails after few hours like some I got from chinese store on Amaz..). Even Banggood support is efficient, as recently I got a solution for a defect item (in fact missing a small magnet). Only bottom point is the delivery delay to France (use to be 3 to 5 weeks).

guellyr
7/25/17

Good! Page! Excellent customer service !! Good Interfacf To Buy! Cheap Products! Excellent ! Some Of The Best Pages! Shopping Online!

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M. on 11/29/12
Helpful answer

As I posted before, if you have a problem with the shipment say bye to your money. Banggood takes no responsibility even when they legally should. They will ask you 10 x the same things whatever your answers and the documents you sent to them. I ordered electronic components; they were improperly packaged (they just throw everything in a bigger box with no filling or protection) and when they arrived (after more than 30 days) some were damaged. A 12 VDC power supply lasted for no more than 10 hours of operation. I do not agree that cheap prices justify below standard goods. If it does not works it is always to expensive! Go to Alibaba or other suppliers or stay with Banggood if you like playing lottery!

By Richir M. on 2/3/16
Helpful answer

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S. on 8/2/15
Helpful answer

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R. on 11/17/15
Helpful answer

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 8/25/16
Helpful answer

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R. on 4/18/15
Helpful answer

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M. on 1/10/16
Helpful answer

Their customer service sucks!

By Radelyon D. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 6/14/16
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

86 Photos for Banggood