US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

donnad84
11/10/16

I ordered a pair of boots almost a month ago and they are saying it could take 30 more days. If I hadn't already paid I would cancel. This is a joke!!

paulk161
11/8/16

** Edit ** Order number 19105987, supplied as requested by Bangood response below. I have of course supplied this many times before without resolution. And this time they again chose not to honour their warrantee - so the message below appears solely intended to fool other potential customers.

Sent $320 FPV drone with faulty FPV set, Bangood at first denied there was a fault, then offered to sell me a replacement for the faulty FPV set, then insist that the only way they will help is if I pay return shipping to mainland china for the entire unit (cheapest option =$179)- which requirement directly contradicts their warranty, and as they are well aware is more than half the purchase price. So at best I lose most of my money even if they ever do happen to refund the purchase cost (which I doubt based on other reviews here). They are obviously in a position to easily resolve the problem by sending that replacement FPV set they offered to sell me, but instead can get away with not honouring guarantees at all due to their return shipping policy

aydenb10
11/8/16

OVER A MONTH TRYING TO GET TO A SOLUTION, ACE AND WINNIE ARE NOTHING BUT HOPLESS BEINGS, I BOUGHT A RC CAR FROM THEM, NOT LIKE SALE, I ASKED FOR RETURN, BUT I DECIDE I WANT HALF REFUND,

EVERYONE READING THIS BEWARE DONT BUY FROM THESE CHEAP SCAM ARTIST, NOTHING BUT DECEPTION,

THEY HAVE MADE SO MUCH MONEY BY USING THEIR SAME TACTICS, ONCE A EMAIL EVERY 5 DAYS, NOTHING ON WEEKEND,

$#*! SERVICE, TELL THAT ACE BLOKE TO GET BACK TO ME ASAP. MY ORDER IS 19351124

mohammedt12
11/5/16

Oh my god, I just read the reviews from the people and so many had bad experience with Banggood.I ordered from them and I'm scared now that my order will not reach me.

supuls1
11/3/16

order 19794277
Tracking no: RS674153328NL which can be tracked using
flytexpress website

I ordered this power banks on 14th October and didn't get any news about the items even after 5 weeks from the purchase date. The tracking showed its sitting on a Flytexpress facility in China. Now after 5 weeks when I contacted banggood for the 3rd time, they told me that it was returned to them due to unknown reason and I need to pay double shipping fees to get my money back. The tracking clearly shows it didn't even left the Flytexpress facility, not even China. but still banggood tell me I am responsible and stole my money! There is no problem with my address as I have received few orders from banggood which were placed even after this purchase.

The truth is these power banks which I ordered was on sale at a promotional price. I purchased 5 of them. Banggood didn't feel ok to give me 5 of them at low price they offered, So they inserted a fake tracking which were issued by their own cargo handling company, flytexpress and cheated my money. And this is not the First time they practiced cheating business tricks on me.

If you are buying a item at promotional price from banggood, there is a 50-50 chance you will get the item at lower price or end up being cheated money and your time.

The summery of tracking log:

2016-11-03 01:15:00
Location
StatusUndeliverable item, has been returned to shipper

2016-10-18 05:17:00

LocationCustomer
StatusCustomer's order information generated

marshal405
10/31/16

The items they advertise are lovely. When u finally get your order (CHINA) the clothes are horrendous and severely undersized. I ordered an XL & the garment would fit a 10 year old. Contacted them & asked for labels to return & they said I have to pay to return but if I wanted to accept 50% refund then I could just keep the unwearable junk. I said NO again & demanded a full refund & that quit answering emails. I have opened a dispute through PAYPAL.

nicolash27
10/30/16

EDIT : After this review a more efficient customer support contact me and in a week we found an agreement (free reshipping). I got the object 3 weeks later. Thanks to "Athena" of Banggood. In conclusion there is two level of customer service. One for online complaining with good customer service and one trying to discourage regular client.

Hello,

I have ordered a Eachine VR 2 in sales in september. Banggood sent it a few weeks later, no problem.

Unfortunately the local delivery company deliver it to the wrong guy (false signature). On the tracking information the package is displayed as deliver against signature. But it was a false.

I open a complaint with the local delivery company, they have made an investigation, the postal guy came to my home and certify also that he didn't made me sign, it was someone else (I leave alone and it wasn't my neighbour).

After a week of investigation, the local company sent me letter stating that they didn't find the package and I should ask the seller (Banggood) for reimbursement.

I opened a ticket with banggood, I had purchased the insurance, so I felt confident with resolving quickly my issue.

Then i discovered the WORST customer service of my entire internet experience, and i order a lot.

First mail, I explained everything in detail and provided all information needed. Then they ask me every 2 to 3 days a question already answered in the first email. They continued doing that for 5 weeks. And today there is still no solution found and they keep messing around.

I think i will loose my money on this one, they will loose not only me as a customer but all my friends i recommended this site for drones part.

Order number : 18364656

bryanp25
10/30/16

The customer service was excelent, but the shipping time was crap (43 days)

josifp
10/29/16

Hello from Macedonia I read many customer reviews but my are very positive exsperience,in last 11months I bought 43 staff from banggood,sometimes past mote than 25 days but the orders always arrived,42 arrived 100%correct should be only one was late it was spare parts for jjrcx1 order number 15189791 but I resived mail from customer sevice they told me your order is cancelled you will refund after few days I went in bank my money was on my account I think it was very correct,I feel a lot of security there and very safe whit this little company,,thanks banggood

davidn111
10/24/16

These people are ripping customers off with this product. I bought 5 coats and none of them fit. A 3XL fits young teenagers and not grown men.
I wear a XL and can't fit into a 3XL from Banggodd
THIS IS A RIP OFF !
OH YAH TRY SENDING THEM BACK YOU WILL HEAR NOTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE !

Tip for consumers: do not use this site

sw604
10/24/16

I purchased a brand new Hubsan 501s x4 Drone from Banggood on the 28th of July 2016 for £199.00 (Including Banggood Insurance of £3.91!!!). It is now end of October and I still dont have a working product!!!
The product arrived 4 weeks after I placed my order and was clearly faulty out of the box, when it arrived. I tried to contact Banggood, but could not get through to anyone. I then managed to make contact with Hubsan Technical Support (first by email and then by Skype text). I have spent the past 2-3 months trying many different things as they have requested, but no suggestion has worked. I have been asked to make videos and post online, change motherboards, buy replacement parts, but nothing has fixed the issue.
I have pages and pages of texts on skype, which has taken many hours of my time, but still no fix to the problem.
I have therefore asked for a replacement or a refund and now they want me to pay for the postage of the item back to Hong Kong!!!! SO WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE EXTRA INSURANCE I PAID FOR!!!
This is clearly a total con company who have no interest in their customers. I shall be reporting them to the UK office of fair trading, and will now be taking the matter up with my credit card company. DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!

susans263
10/24/16

Paid for the products haven't received and told that since they shipped the order cannot be cancelled

stefanov3

AVOID AT ALL COST.

Bought a tablet with Banggood. After just less than one year (legal warranty period) the tablet decides to stop working. What a coincidence...

Contacting Banggood before warranty expiry date, they say that they are on holiday and if I can contact them back in a few days.

Once I contact them back, the 1y period is over and they cannot do anything "anymore"...

Strange tablet fault after just one year, dishonest approach towards warranty handling.

Offered "standard" compensation of 200 points, corresponding to approx 2USD, ridiculous compared to the price of a 180USD tablet.

AVOID AT ALL COST.

***PS: Banggood reply to "find a reasonable solution" to this review is against their internal policy. They had all possible way to refund or exchange the good but they havent done it. The company was contacted well before the warranty expiry date.****

marcellet1
10/22/16

Never again. I have waited for several weeks to get my item but never got it. It's good that it was a small purchase. Marcelle Malta

mikaa2
10/22/16

One item was broken when arrived but customer service were kind and they sent new item rapidly.

jackw119
10/20/16

Ordered a phone more than 2 months ago, post nl tracking number says its still in transit, Banggood says its already arrived and delivered at the post office, went thrice at the post office, there's nothing there! Complained, got a response after a week saying there's some sort of problem and offered me a resend or refund, I chose refund and got an email saying they won't refund me right away or in full since the package already arrived at the destination country!!
They clearly have no intention of refunding me, at first they accepted that there was a problem with my order and it was never shipped and offered to resend or refund and after I chose refund, they said its already shipped and arrived here!! Banggood is a outright Scam, orders worth couple of bucks go through without a hitch but as soon as you order something that's worth more, they will steal your money!! So be aware of this site!!

terob
10/19/16

This is a reply to my question which never got posted, long story short, they charged my card for failed order and are refusing to refund me.

"its been almost a MONTH now and Theres's still no refund!! when I emailed you guys about it, I got a response after a week saying this
"Thanks for your email. For your order 19279667,it was rejected and we have arranged to offer you refund AU$229.23.
The refund will be returned to your account in 2-3 weeks.
Then you could check it in your account.
Best regards,
Anna"
And now after a month and still waiting for a refund I get this email "Thanks for your email.
For your order 19279667,it was rejected to your bank account.
Would you mind contacting with your bank to check it?
Best Regards,
Anna"
Banggood is clearly a scam!! It's in your hands to refund my money since you are the ones who charged my credit card, not my bank. I never had this problem with aliexpress, you guys are just making me chase a tail that doesn't exist. REFUND MY DAMN MONEY !!!

ivanp49
10/19/16

I'd only ONE request , only one, to merge my old email with my new one, only that ,nothing more.
So what you have done it to delete my old banggood account and to do nothing with my current one.I am not able to log in and since my order is not here for the past month and a half I am not able to log a compliance or take the number of the order .
I contacted your live chat ,but sorry those guys are idiots. Not sure if you have 10 or 20 support systems but the email in Outlook with my initials must be only one .

NEVER AGAIN

robink44
10/18/16

I ordered a pair of car door handle. I paid near about 1000 bucks and when I was trying to trace my parcel I had faced errors and when I asked help THEY REMOVED MY ACCOUNT INCLUDING MY MONEY TRANSACTION DATA!! I am strongly opposing this website and suggest to use any reputed company instead of these trouble makers.

alinen1
10/18/16

2 months and my orders are missing they give me the run around no tracking number they ask for papers to prove i did not receive it. They give the bull $#*! that the orders were delivered but they would not give courier info so i can verify it

dawnasar
10/17/16

I ordered a pair of shoes off of their website over a month-and-a-half two months ago and I have never received them paid, my money and I have no number to contact them and I don't want my money charged back to my credit card or I want my shoe size either or doesn't matter I need a reliable number to call and speak to someone in customer service or I am never ordering anything off your website again thanks for your time

arielb14
10/17/16

About the items i didn't received, i found out their service online is much better than e-mail services. They solved my problems very quickly. So far i'm satisfied. Despite the bad experience i had with someone.

marcelm35
10/17/16

I always wait for my product commanded on 16/09/2016!!! More than a month of exchanges by e-mail and always not new sending. I waited for a better after-sales service.

tamikaj4
10/16/16

This company is ridiculous. I bought 2 pair of shoes from them that were 1/2 size too small. To this date, I have no idea how to return them for a refund because no one has provided the return information. They have been telling me someone will email me since last week, smh

kathrynn7
10/14/16

"The dress I purchased was clearly not the same measurements as supplied on-line. It took a lot of back and forth (ordered May 10 - resolved Oct.14), photos of all the packaging and the dress with measuring tapes showing the difference, but they did deliver a replacement - in fact, TWICE, since the first replacement was exactly the same as the first dress. So, customer service came through, but you will need to be persistent. Kudos to them, but honestly, they must have a very difficult time dealing with merchandise that is not factually represented. I had to guess at the replacement size to send me. Fortunately, I guessed a size close enough to fit. Its label is two sizes larger than what I normally wear! Apart from that, the dress is lovely."

Tip for consumers: Keep ALL packaging until you are satisfied. And be prepared to wait a long time. Be persistent.

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

173 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question