Review of Banggood

Hong Kong, China
cservice@banggood.com

stefanm46
9/21/17

Absolutely awesome, i have many orders placed here, the webpage follows all the word trends, there are everyday promotions, killer prices, crowd sourcing items, most of the best brands out there. The CS is one of the most helpful i have ever seen. just perfect..

yvesp4
9/21/17

Service après vente très réactif , ils m'ont remboursé les 3 clés USB défectueuses quelques heures après avoir posté une réclamation sur leur site .

ashimat
9/21/17

I am very happy by doing transaction with banggood.com,
they provide quick support,as well try to understand the problem by putting themeself in customer shoes.
Also the product are original and of low cost.

mariuszs2
9/21/17

Very good and fast answer, quick reaction and create new shipping and re-sent new item.
I'm waiting for new shimpent now and i hope everything will be ok now!

papyh
9/21/17

J'ai appelé le site au sujet du produit cassé, j'ai envoyé une photo du produit. il me renvoie un autre.
Merci

carlosp57
9/21/17

Realmente felicito a todo el equipo Banggood, por la atencion,responsabilidad y compromiso con el cliente, lo que sumado a la calidad de los productos ofrecidos hacen que todo sea muy agradable y dan la tranquilidad para continuar con ellos. Muchas gracias!! Carlos de Argentina

dimont
9/21/17

I think it is a good store. Good service and cheapest price. Also customer service works very good. I bought many items from banggood and built many quadqopters .

emmanuelh13
9/21/17

A very good site for online shopping.

A very reliable site when there is a problem with the products as their customer service is very good.

francob14

Ciao
ho avuto un problema su un quadricottero Tony7 che non si collegava a BetaFlight, ho segnalato il problema a Banggood nel giro di 24 ore mi ha contattato, a visto che non riusciva a sistemare il problema, mi ha gentilmente offerto un rimborso di 40$ ... molto professionali e seri ..

tante grazie Banggood

patrickd66
9/20/17

Very good customer service after I informed them that I did not receive my order.
They offered to replace my order for a new one, which is excellent!

siripongs
9/20/17

I buy many radio control cars in this store,
very cheap, high responsibility, many promotion every month.
i'm very satisfied

teodorom3
9/20/17

I have ordered one item, available on the site.
After 10-days-10 !!! they told me that it was out of stock.
But in the meantime they charged my credit card.

mikelp1
9/20/17

staff very attentive and very honest I have solved my doubts
Great staff very prepared and the customer service very fast I hope to be able to continue buying there is a small problem that from Hong Kong takes a lot of mail
Miguel

lucianos21
9/20/17

Minha experiência em importação com a Banggood foi ótima. Envio do produto em tempo excepcional, ótimos preços, produtos de qualidade e o que mais me impressionou foi o feedback que a equipe Banggood dá aos seus clientes no pós-venda. Em nenhum momento me arrependo da experiência que tive com a loja, acredito que foi a primeira de muitas outras experiências que virão. Parabéns Equipe Banggood!

marcosc15
9/20/17

Excellent service, problem was solved in 24:00 hours. It exceeded my expectations. Congratulations to the whole team.

Marcos Carneiro
WhatsApp (62)98473-7792

kevinl181
9/20/17

One of the best online shops. Have used it for 10+ purchased. If you recive a broken or damaged product they will replace it or give you a refund. Very good customer service.

elizeup
9/20/17

Bom dia, gostaria de parabenizar a Banggood pelo excelente atendimento, meu produto chegou com problema e em dois dias já foi resolvido, continuem assim que vocês só têm a ganhar.

vitalyd
9/20/17

I bought a smartphone on Banggood.
I returned the goods because of factory marriage.
Banggood compensated me the cost of the goods and the cost of transportation costs for the return of this product.
I.e. Protection of the buyer at Banggood works. It's good. I recommend Banggood.

onura
9/20/17

I have been shopping from banggood for a long time. The prices are good. After-sales service works much better compared to the similar sites. All in all I am happy.

bhaktis
9/20/17

I'm extremely happy with the after sales service. Keep it up. Delivery can be a bit quick. Rest everything is perfect.

danp125
9/20/17

Most of my experience with banggood is good. It seems that the quality control is not the best, but customer service is good. Videos have to be submitted with all claims, which is annoying.

robertb506
9/20/17

Shopping with a guarantee of satisfaction. Yes - it is possible. Banggood takes care of everything. Top quality for a great price. Protection and care after purchase. Service - which helps if something goes wrong. You always think someone cares for you. I am very happy with the purchase and service. Everything is on top level. And one more thing - this shop respects its customer and cares to always feel good. I recommend it to everyone. You will be satisfied!

Tip for consumers: After receiving the broken camera - the service quickly found a solution to the problem and after exchanging the correspondence sent me a new camera. This is the best shop in the world!

berkev
9/20/17

İts service is very helpful and the best service i ve ever seen i can tell you that its the one of the best sites among the shopping centers. You can shop with inner peace

angela2201
9/20/17

I've been purchasing a lot of things from Banggood lately and I'm quite satisfied with their prices and their Customer Support.
Will be recommending them to family and friends!

ziryabm
9/19/17

Good service and trusty merchant. My order was delayed on China Post, and they refunded me with no qustions asked.

When it finnaly arrived, the packaging was elaborate and protective.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

I too just received my hiphone from banggood and is faulty before i even used it. The screen is constantly shaking and u press a button when you can and something else opens. We cannot callibrate it and is totally off set. I have sent atleast 15 emails and 2 videos and occasionally i receive one back from them not acknowledging that the phone is faulty or answering my questions of what they will do about replacing my phone, I have asked several times for a number so i can call them and given them my number in 6 messages just to sort out this issue but still no luck. I feel very frustrated with the lack of communication. I feel that they are just avoiding the issue because they already have the money. Paypal may be my next option to open up a dispute (but only within 45days). Has anyone found a contact number because i have googled so hard but just can't find one for them. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

By Maria M. on 11/29/12
Helpful answer

As I posted before, if you have a problem with the shipment say bye to your money. Banggood takes no responsibility even when they legally should. They will ask you 10 x the same things whatever your answers and the documents you sent to them. I ordered electronic components; they were improperly packaged (they just throw everything in a bigger box with no filling or protection) and when they arrived (after more than 30 days) some were damaged. A 12 VDC power supply lasted for no more than 10 hours of operation. I do not agree that cheap prices justify below standard goods. If it does not works it is always to expensive! Go to Alibaba or other suppliers or stay with Banggood if you like playing lottery!

By Richir M. on 2/3/16
Helpful answer

Some friendly advice. I wouldn't do any business with Banggood. They will not give you a refund if your order is no to your liking nor will they exchange or give credit. You have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me.

By John S. on 8/2/15
Helpful answer

I have to say, I agree with John S. They will ask you to send the item back, after making you send them pics and video etc. but I very much doubt you will get any refund or replacement. They agreed to give me a refund on items that were not delivered but to date, I have not received the refund so I have now given up and I also tell everyone I can not to deal with these crooks. I would imagine that the cost of sending the goods back to China will outweigh the value of the goods. If I were you, I would cut my losses and not buy from them again. You can see from most of the reviews left by others that you will most likely be wasting your time and effort. They don't even bother replying to your emails and when you contact their online chat, they tell you that they haven't received your emails. This has to be the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

By Michael R. on 11/17/15
Helpful answer

Dear Efren R, all most products are made in China.Banggood is aimed at choosing the best supplier and product for customer from all over the world.Welcome to place an order.Thank you so much!

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 8/25/16
Helpful answer

I've ordered over 20 items from Banggood and only had problems with two, in both cases their customers services sent me a replacement promptly. I had to send them a picture and short video of the problem. I wasn't asked to return the faulty item. One one occaision I was sent a discount voucher as well to compensate me for the inconvenience. A measure of how good a company is, is how well they deal with problems, so far customer service has been first class. Terry

By Terry R. on 4/18/15
Helpful answer

Don't worry Dean, Katherine from Banggood will probably make a comment along the lines of "Sorry for your unhappy experience at Banggood." My experience with them was such a hassle, I don't know what the quality of their products is like though because my orders were still processing weeks later even though they had been paid for. Out of stock they finally told me when in reality it was a discontinued line and they were still advertising them and still taking the payments for them. Untrustworthy and rude was my experience. Good luck with getting any satisfaction from them.

By Sharon P. on 7/21/15
Helpful answer

If in doubt cancel order. If you still really really want it from them, then try a new transaction.

By Gerard M. on 1/10/16
Helpful answer

Their customer service sucks!

By Radelyon D. on 11/3/15
Helpful answer

Dear rodrigo m,we are very sorry to hear that your parcel didn't arrive.Could you please tell us your order number, so we can have a check?

By Katherine L. [Banggood Rep] on 6/14/16
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

103 Photos for Banggood