US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

dh324
1/13/17

Ordered through Facebook advertisement
Sz 10 shoes and they sent 4 weeks later but sz 5? Then told me I ordered sz 5?? I am a Purchasing Director and buy 400mm in goods and services annually....don't make mistakes like that!
Why would I order sz 5, seriously????

roneyh
1/13/17

I will never use this sit again there is no update on my order from dec.22 2016 I wish I could just cancel order I don't even need product any more
1 rating because there's no 0

jasonl123
1/12/17

The item I recieved was as advertised and was priced well. The shipping time was slow but to recieve an item for half the cost of any other place I found it was worth the wait. But beware this shipping time was almost a month.

ofirm2
1/12/17

I ordered a package from the site and forgot to write down the number to my house as soon as the package arrived Let me live in my mail did not know to whom the board and there to be smart site has not called me, he sent me a message in Gmail are simply brought my package to China but second star is because of the rapid reaction site your questions

miker232
1/11/17

I am two and a half weeks into trying to resolve a drone/transmitter mismatch and have zero to show for it. Products they sell appear to be marginal to good but THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!! If I could write that in a bigger point size...I would.
My advice...RUN SCREAMING THE OTHER WAY!!

av855

I ordered a phone at this company ordernumber 17811509

I received it without many problems. However it turned out the software on the phone was altered:
1. It was made impossible to receive softwareupdates for the phone. This was not mentioned on the website
2. google play was installed, but no matter what was done, it jammed. This was a problem because of this I couldn't install any apps. This kind of negates the goal of a smartphone.
3. the simcard tray was broken.

I complained about the first two issues and finally they asked me to return the phone. The warned me to not use direct express, because you have to declare a value under $ 20,00 to avoid import tariffs. if the cost of returning the product exceeds the value of said product, the package will be suspicious te customs etc. So I could only sent by normal mail By the way PostNL is the most reliable postal service in the world.

To get a tracking number I had to pay euro 25 this exceeds $ 20,00 by more than a quarter and the price of sending that package would be stamped on the package. So getting a tracking number was not possible.

Because could not sent with a tracking number suddenly the package never arrived. Sure.
After three months the package Banggood still claims not to have received the package. By the way the average delivery tme is 20 days. Not 3 months. The ordernumer is both on the outside and the inside of the package.

So it is very easy for Banggood. You cant sent with a tracking code because then you won't get it thrue customs. But if you sent without tracking code, Banggood can claim never to have received the package.

So whatever you do, do not buy electronics from banggood.

Banggood now reacted to my review by quoting from her returnpolicy and mentioning that I should have followed their policy. I did act the way they asked me in their e-mail stating how to return the phone. The only problem I had was that returning with a trackingcode was more expensive than the value they wanted me to declare on the package. Which price by the way would be declared on the package.That was something they warned about while mentioning express shipping. Their advice: don't do that. So I made a picture of the package while sending and a picture of the invoice (for sending the package) and e-mailed all information including pictures. Since then of course they hide behind their policy. I am very disappointed.

michaell120
1/11/17

I am a long time customer of Banggood and have bought hundreds of items from them. I was pretty satisfied with its low cost and reasonable deliver times. It was all good until I received a defective item. I contacted them through emails 3 times and support chat 2 times. But they continued to ignore my request. They also have what they called a VIP program. I am a VIP5 customer which is the highest level and I am supposed to receive premium support. Wrong, even though I told them numerous times that I am a VIP5 customer, they care less about it. What a shame. If Banggood could treat a loyal and top ranked customer this way, I cannot imagine how badly they would treat other customers having the same issues.

hemanth10
1/11/17

once the parcel is dispatched , they don't gurantee if it reaches to you or not. and if it gets stuck at anywhere then you are responsible to get it at you house.

garettd
1/10/17

Horrible company and customer service. I purchased a camera on there, it shows up with no protection and thus, the screen on the camera is shattered. I also found out the battery will not hold a charge. After contacting Bang good for a week, providing pictures, the shipping label and SKU # as they require, they finally emailed me back saying that I now needed to send them video of the item. Instead of providing a refund for a product that they shipped with no protection, they keep giving the runaround in hopes I will cut my loses. 9 days later, I'm still waiting on a response that doesn't involve asking for more pictures, video or whatever else they "need".

haroldl40
1/10/17

I am now waiting for over 40 days for my orders and they have not arrived. In most cases I will say I am getting my refunds from BangGood.com but what has happen to their shipping? When I first started with them last fall of 2016 the orders arrived within a average of 35 days now nothing. Be careful when you order from this company they don't seem to have their shipping under control.

Tip for consumers: Trying other companies in China or pay the extra and buy from Amazon.com

yvettem10
1/9/17

I placed November 9 2016 and have yet to receive my item. the order number is 27025368. I have sent emails without any resolution. I requested a refund and was told that since I requested to have the item resent it was shipped on January 9 2017. The item number listed in the email was not my number but 20198146. I have been getting the run around from your company. Upon further research of your reviews I have found that a lot of consumers have placed orders and never received their items.

briana174
1/9/17

I ordered a drone on December 1, 2016 and it has yet to arrive. The tracking info still says it is at the airport somewhere in another country. When I complained about the order I was told to keep checking with the post office and then go to the local customs office to see if it was there. I am not running all over town or to customs offices to track down where the package is when the address is clearly stated on the order. I demanded my money back but only get back the same email to wait for another 7 days. I am done, I will have to go through my credit card company to cancel charges and if possible file a fraud report. DO NOT EVER ORDER from this company.

matte264
1/7/17

I have had good luck in the past but, lately had two separate orders never arrive and tracking shows they never made it to the USA. Banggood at first offered a half refund on the second order and it was a 180.00 eachine. I did get them to agree to refund money so that's good of them. But my question is now I'm scared to buy any more items from them. It drives me nuts wondering what happened to the packages. Was it banggood or was it the shipping carrier. They keep telling me not to worrie and the packages will arrive. Well they never did. It's been about 2 months on the first order and 1 month and a week on the second. I have been a very loyal customer to banggood and have ordered many more items from them and hoping they actually will arrive, but this issues make me want to find another vendor to buy from. I hope banggood can understand how I feel and hope you check into packages that go missing and maybe use different shipping services. Also please start stocking more in your USA store then less likely to lose packages.

johnk348
1/7/17

I ordered a flashlight from them to be used in an emergency. I tried it out for about 10 minutes when I got it and it worked fined. When I needed it in an emergency, it didn't work even with new batteries. It was past warranty time, but you would think their flashlights could last more than 10 minutes even it it sat off for 6 months.

russs17
1/6/17

Bought a quad and it arrived defective. I understand stuff happens, but now the problems start. The quad has a number of issues that make it unsafe to fly (ie it will randomly take off at high speed until it hits something, in one case, my throat). For electronics, they offer a '3 day guarantee'. The catch is I need to send a pic or video to document the issue. I suppose I am suppose to tape a camera to my forehead and record both the quad and my hands so they can see what it does and that I'm not doing it. Did manage to send a 3 sec video that showed one (1) of the six things I reported as wrong. Not good enough. They'll replace it, only if I pay more. In the end I suppose I will need to get both PayPal and my credit card company involved to get my money back.
Bottom line, if it arrives and works, great. If it doesn't arrive or is defective, that's when your problems start. IMO, spend a few extra bucks and buy from a company not in China.

stephenm153
1/6/17

Bought an expensive Radio Control, arrived without receiver, replacement promised but never sent despite many emails

rg65
1/6/17

You have the cutest clothes and shoes I have ever seen, I only wish that the timing, and the sizing and the smell wasn't such a problem or you would have me shopping with you every week. Shoes I ordered a long long time ago still smell so bad and toxic. Threw them out. Not good enough to donate. Sure are cute though. You just need to tweek your processes a little and you will surely grow your business. Get rid of those toxic dyes you are using in leather and suedes.

giftm1
1/2/17

Order no. 21822730
Order was placed on the 6th December 2016, till today Im told that they are out of stock. Why was I not told this befor palcing the order.
It is your responsibility and no one else to give me such info befor I place my order.
You are dissapointing!!!

beas13
1/2/17

Order nr. 22395325

I cancelled an order right after shopping. Customer Service told me via life chat, I would get my refund within a few days. 4 days later I got info, that the order was shipped.
Endless conversation via e-mail. They keep telling me, because the order has been shipped, they can only refund me, when they have got the parcel back from me.
Until now nothing arrived and no refund got.

Update Jan 4th:

As asked by Banggood I sent detailed information to complain@banggood.com on Jan, 2nd.
Till today I got no answer!

scotts228
12/30/16

I ordered a nice coat mans 3x.....when it came it was a womans 5x...zipper was backwards like the womans are...betty chen says that is the Asian size...the coat doesn't fit...I wear 2x mens but I ordered 3x mens to make sure it fit..now I am stuck with this womans 5x coat...I had my eye on some other coats from you but can't chance it....wrong sizes...I am 63 years old never heard that size thing..so goodbye

johnathanm21
12/30/16

i ordered 2 items 2 months ago and still not gotten anything in the mail the tracking number just states what it had stated at the start that it is at the airport. i highly suggest to avoid this company they are a pure rip off they will take your money but not send you the stuff and then make claims as if they did

exc33
12/30/16

I spent more than 150 2 months ago and I still don't have all my items and I don't have answers from them why is that ???

justinep9
12/29/16

Online shopping with Banggood in China is like gambling.
The best motto everyone should keep in mind when gambling is, "only spend as much as you can afford to lose". As sadly at some point you will.

I live in Australia, in my first purchase from Banggood I purchased 2 x "genuine leather" handbags (product number 959002).
I was 100% satisfied with the product. My bags are in genuine leather and the details are exactly as advertised. I cannot complain.
My sister, also in Australia, decided to order the same 2 handbags. Sadly, when her bags arrived, both bags were made of vinyl (pvu) with a plastic lining inside.
The bags also came with an extremely pungent, foul smell.
After many emails denying there was any mistake with the product/order, Banggood finally offered a refund if the bags were returned. Of course.
There was no offer to pay for return shipping.
To return the bags the cost of shipping was going to cost much, much, more than the advertised price of the bags.
Hence the bags were never returned, my sister is left out of pocket with 2 smelly, unusable, pvu bags that are not even worth donating to charity, as it would be an insult to the needy.
Very disappointing service when it came to resolving this issue.
My sister says she will never purchase from an overseas shopping site again, as she has also had another similar issue with another website.
As for me, I was lucky, but I will now rethink when looking at any product on the Banggood site.
To you I say this, if you are wanting to purchase something special then go direct to the source of the item. Not through a giant online multi product retailer of 70,000 items.

tamic26
12/28/16

yes..i ordered shoes...when the order went through the shoe size was wrong but my order shows I ordered the correct size.

I immediately canceled my order and reordered. I have 2 charges for the same shoes. I sent you a message immediately.

Again I have been charged for 4 pairs of shoes when I only ordered 2. I see no refund. I have no info of the order...nothing back from you saying you recieved my order I will be contacting Paypal and handling it thru them.

Also your website needs a lot of work. When browsing and you click on something to put it in your shopping cart your site sends you all the way back to the 1st page and you have to click all the way thru again to get to where you had been..in some cases 30-40 pages in.

It is very annoying and makes me not want to browse your site. I am an internet tech and I build websites this is the worse navigation system for a market site I've ever been on.

I love your products but it is very hard to browse and your ordering process is bad.

klintt
12/27/16

Do not buy from this company. They are now fraudulently taking money from my bank account. During the holidays, really? Pond scum.

4 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

190 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days, 12 hours ago
Answer
rebeccal10
Katherine L. [Banggood Rep]
A: Dear Melody G,different countries and and shipping method have different delivery time.You can turn to the link:http://www.banggood.com/help-search-k-?search=how+long.Thanks
6 hours ago