US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lucag19
2/9/17

Received my quad-copter not functioning, reported it immediately and they want me to pay for return shipping to China?

Hahhahahahah

johnm990
2/9/17

Ordered products that were shown to be in "LA" and in stock on November 1, 2016. As soon as I sent the money I was notified the products were backordered and would be sent from China. It's now Feb 10th and no sign of the products or my money. I would have spent more money or bought a better products from a better source just to relieve the aggravation and stress of waiting and wondering for three months or more.

rishis9
2/8/17

placed an order on 6 th of jan ....shipped on 11 jan (promised to ship withing 2-3 day which they failed) ......first tracking status wa seen on 16 Jan ....last tracking status on 17 jan .....today its Feb 8 and yet no any tracking status update. Every day I contacted to banggood and singpost. No-body has idea where the item is (Pathetic). When contacted to banggood ...no any solid answers were given apart from saying "can you please wait for 2-3 days" ..which i did for 15 days ..lol .......Its was registered EMS ......what a jokeeeeeeeeee .....literally feels like SCAMMEDDD.. DONT DESERVE EVEN 1 STAR

ashleyg107
2/7/17

Although I did not receive my item, it was only a couple of emails and my refund was processed to Paypal promptly. This was my first order from them so as it never arrived I cant give 5 stars.Doubt I will risk ordering from them again

andred14
2/7/17

My experience with these people was a nightmare!

I placed a order on 2016-12-16.
(Note: Their site only allow you to place an order if the item is in stock!)

Nearly one month after they sent me an email saying that 3 items in my order was not in stock offering me to either get a refund or wait (undetemently) for a restock.

This website does NOT comply to its promises. They play with your money for a month and then tell you they do not have the product.

Don't waste your time and money buying from them.

Very bad. Stay away from them!

fikilem
2/6/17

I placed an order on the 7th of January and still I have not received my parcel. They keep on lying about the delivery. This is kak service people shouldn't buy from Banggood. This is nonsense.

domenicor5
2/6/17

BangGood is trying to deceive me and take my money after they lied to me first about item availability, then possible shipping options and last they sent me a FAKE tracking number... They still making excuses but all they want is to take my money.. I also have to mention that they don't accept negative reviews, they will not show your review on a product if it's negative.
Go away people, don't buy from banggood, please don't let the low prices and fake reviews fool you as happened with me, I regretted buying from there.

daves226
2/5/17

Caught them out in a couple of lies which they refuse to admit. I ask me so many times to refund me but they kept on delaying so that the max period paypal dispute period expires

robynl11
2/5/17

I ordered a phone on the 4th of Jan 2017. AFTER 2 WEEKS WAS TOLD IT WAS NOT IN STOCK THEN I WAS TOLD IT WAS POSTED ON THE 12TH. It is the 6th of Feb and they said it was sent via Switzerland from Hong Kong and it may take up to 25 days.
VIA SWITZERLAND HONG KONG TO AUTRALIA VIA SWITZERLAND!!!!!!
What the hell is that. They should have told me they did not have any stock before taking my money as I needed a phone ASAP.

patf36
2/5/17

I recieved a defective helicopter from banggood where the servos didnt work and the main motor would shut off after 3 sec of spinning it. There were quality control issues as well which i can over look but shouldn't have to. I contacted banggood and they offered me to buy a new one at half price 65$ and keep the old one. I dont want to buy a new one so its simple. Send me a new working helicopter which i paid for or refund me 100%. 10 emails later and no response from banggood. So now they totally ignored me and thats awful customer service!

anumohans
2/3/17

I am waiting for more response from the company... I have never been so disappointed with an online purchase in my life.... Time waste, money waste, just added frustration... that's all after making a purchase..... No response from anyone... No ethics.... I will add more reviews once I know what is the outcome....

williaml138
2/3/17

HORRIBLE SERVICE! i ordered some items from banggood on JAN 22.. I just received an email today saying my address is incorrect WHICH IT IS NOT and then they say it will be a two week delay in getting a refund. So that COMES OUT TO ONE ENTIRE MONTH WASTED!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM BANGGOOD.

michaelr296
1/30/17

Another Update...Help me understand why I have to pay return shipping for a defective product...is that the 'penalty' for doing business with these guys? I do not believe the reviews that say Banggood made things right. That certainly isn't my experience...not even a hint of that kind of response. So. Once again. VERY DISAPPOINTED...FOUR LETTER WORD KIND OF DISAPPOINTED IN THE BANGGOOD BOZOS. YOU ARE BETTER OFF SETTING YOUR MONEY ON FIRE...FAR MORE JOY THAN BANGGOOD.
Update...Bangood has now, after 6 weeks of emails back and forth, responded by asking me to "please explain the problem" with the drone. ARE YOU KIDDING??? STARTING OVER??? So...I stand by my statement....DON'T EVER EVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM BANGGOOD!!!
Original review follows...I have a defective product...a drone/transmitter defect or mismatch. We exchanged a few emails and videos over the last 5 plus weeks since we opened a service ticket. We still do not have resolution. Unfortunately...I now have a daughter that literally had time to die with a very unhappy 10 year old whose christmas present is useless. Just sat on hold with Banggood Chat for half an hour...now they need a few more days to contact 'the salesman'. Wonderful. Can't wait to see how this goes.
!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SUCK IN THE BIGGEST OF WAYS AND DESERVE TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS !!!

jonb90
1/30/17

Horrible service. Always a problem with shipping. Return policy horrible. Even worse communication. I will never buy from them again. You would be better off spending a little bit more to work with a better company.

Update: I never received resolution to my problem after 3 months. Stay AWAY!

robbyne
1/29/17

My package was ordered n shipped before Chinese new year n when I email you, you repeatedly send me the same $#*! email about delay on this holiday not to mention the bogus tracking $#*! you have set up mine says track with a check ummmm ya no $#*! that's what I want to do.. Zero stars I'd rather go to $#*!in Walmart

Tip for consumers: My tip:: do not use

igorb14
1/28/17

I made a mistake buying a smartphone at Banggood for $139
This phone (Doogee Y6) does not work in the U.S. despite what was promised at their web site. Two weeks ago I sent the phone back in accordance with the instructions I received from them ($36 for shipping to China).
Tracking reported that the phone was in Beijing 11 days ago (January 17, 2017), after which the tracking stopped. I tried to publish the corresponding negative reviews at their web site in order to warn the prospective buyers, but they simply ignore my reviews and show this product with only 5-star reviews.
This is dishonest. Buyer beware!

mostafae
1/27/17

My Order No. 21965983 did not received after A month and half .however Banggood refuse to refund me and keep suggesting just waiting..I think they are some kind of good scammers.

rinaab
1/26/17

Ordered item on 19 november. Never received it and they said i could have a refund and stop answering to my email... banggood full of $#*! ! SCAM i wouldnt recommend to anyone

bobbyc43
1/25/17

Bought a flashlight from Banggood. The product arrived within the shipping date, but did not work!!!
Had to email them with three video evidence entailing them of the dysfunction flashlight! They told me they would let me go to a workshop to have it fix and they'll pay for the repair...I decided to return it for a refund. Paying over $50 for the return shipping to their China warehouse which they state they will cover half of my return shipping and the refund my product...it has been three months and has not happened.

jenniferv51
1/24/17

BEWARE IT'S FRAUD THERE COMPANY STOLE $1,500 OFF MY BANK ACCOUNT DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE OR ANY MERCHANDISE SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

angelal82
1/24/17

Why are you not working with customers to keep them happy and returning? My husband made an order and it was missing parts, for the sake of keeping a customer who was likely to order more in the future. Why not step it up and fix it? It's too bad... Don't order from these guys as they are not likely to help you if a problem arise.

zacharyb36
1/24/17

Ill never get anything from this place again nor my friends. Ordered lazer lights. Then needed chargers and batteries and cant help me out one bit ffor what i need but sales as a combo pack with charger i need total BS

johnh654
1/23/17

Why is my order taking so long. Came recommended on Face Book. (LOOK-OUT) if something does not happen soon I will turn back to Face Book where it all started. Chef John

Tip for consumers: Beware, if in China what can you really due.

luisai
1/22/17

Do not order here!! To make you keep a product they lie about stocking and sending dates... and the customer service in incapable to help... I canceled an order before they send it out and they sent it out anyway and now want to convince me to keep it... If I want to send it back I have to pay a fee ever though it's their fault they I even got it!!! Worst shop ever!!

st15794
1/21/17

I ordered a part for my car and paid for expedited shipping that indicated I'd receive it in 5 business days which was on the 14th. On the 16th I received an email stating it was shipped. I tried tracking it but it didn't work. Several days later after numerous attempts to track, CS saying give it a couple of days & figuring out it was DHL for shipping I decided to call. DHL stated it never left Singapore because it had not been inspected. When emailing CS and sharing this information asking to cancel and refund me in full, they said it was just shipped on the 19th so please wait and we can't refund you because it has already been shipped. DHL still indicates that the part remains in Singapore. They are scamming and cause nothing more than headache. I'm reporting this to the Federal Trade Commission and filing with my bank. Worst experience ever.

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

206 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question