Review of Banggood

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gladyso2
4/16/17

The prices of products are very affordable. I got quick response and resolution to concern. Thank you!

bahrama1
4/16/17

I am waiting for almost four months to get the replacement parts from this guys and they keep promising me end of this week, or they say few more days we are going to stock the parts and they never send the parts!!

kimd105
4/14/17

Ordered sandals measured exactly how they described and they are too small. It took 10 weeks to receive my sandals and the return policy is the worst.

gasg
4/14/17

I've ordered a brand new phone they sent me a refurbished one wtf! Never seen Such kind of scammers in my whole life. You won't wanna know about their $#*!ty support. Thanks to paypal they refunded me after the claim. Guys you've been Warned

hr92
4/7/17

I never received my item. The company provide dodgy tracking info, which leads you to no where... i have suffered and had to open a claim through paypal

benm120
4/5/17

J'ai commande j'ai reçu le problème je demande une facture pour l'entreprise impossible de l'avoir
Pour justifier mon achat pour une société pas de facture meme je l'est demande à plusieurs reprise pas de réponse à ma demande

homeyd
3/29/17

These people are a joke!Use extreme caution in dealing with them.They will either not send or it will be months before you see anything.There is no correspondence with the customer.

mohsenm1
3/27/17

I purchased a birthday gift to my friend. I payed the fee of 7 days delivery to come on time before the birthday and I never received it. Today it's the 15th day and the product was never delivered.

I contacted the customer service and I have the emails. I asked them for a refund, they refused. Instead the asked me to wait until I receive it, ship it back and when they receive it they will refund me my money minus the shipping cost, that means I will be paying for both shipping costs and I will be loosing that cost for not product.

This company should be honest about it's shipping estimation and should stand for it's own employees mistakes. You should not build your lose on customers.

Now I am reporting them and filling a violation against their online store. I hope others who experience the same to stand up and report this company.

bidhubhusand
3/26/17

My Order no is 24568273..I ordered it on 15th feb 2017.. Til now i didn't get the product.. Please give me information regarding this... No one is there to help me regarding this..

stimatev
3/23/17

After more than a month from order shipment has not arrived.
I asked the customer service that has been available to solve the problem.
Very efficient to try to find the solution.

leh19
3/22/17

My package lost on the way and Banggood sent another one for me immediately once they got my email about this

basw
3/21/17

My drone never arrived but got a refund very quickly.
Athena made my day. She was quick to respond by email. And very prof and helpful. Thank you Bangood team. Keep up the good work. (And your low prices.)

lionelf13
3/20/17

Three months to receive many ordered items going back to mid December surprisingly shipped from the Seychelles.only 2 received in a timely manner.

maried51
3/17/17

Ordered 2 products. Charged for 2 products. Only received 1.

Sent numerous emails requesting package shipping status for 2nd product. Was told to check the post office. FedEx (tracking number given) replied that only 1 package shipped. Sent another email indicating FedEx response. Now emails are ignored.

BEWARE

bryana26
3/16/17

I ordered a gift for my daughter, a DIY doll house last december, until now we haven't received the package. I sent a query to the service and they promptly replied that I might need to check the local postal office if the package was dropped there for whatever reason. We checked even though if you receive anything thru postal, they will send a notice which we didn't receive. I communicated this to Banggood, twice, i have yet to receive any replies from them. I don't want to think they're trying to ignore me, so please reply to my emails, or give me a refund. At least I can get something different for my daughter.

Tip for consumers: Bad experience. I hope yours is better.

billb204
3/16/17

The prices of the products are really good also the products I had bought had been shipped very fast and arrived really fast to me! I love Bangood!

christopherl63
3/15/17

I recieved 2 packages that were incorrect from Banggood. I am currently trying to see if they can help me with this situation and i keep getting a runaround. They keep emailing me about the wrong order and i keep sending pictures and describing what has happened. Its simple, they sent me the wrong items. I dont understand how a big company could have such bad customer service.

meld19
3/14/17

I gave Bangood a try for five orders. There were two which I never received and they FINALLY processed a refund after a lot of back and forth. Of the other three, (drone, alarm, light), they were faulty products and did not work at all. I decided to pull the light apart. There is nothing inside! Too bad I didn't save the other two items before tossing them in the trash. And it's not like they were cheap either. I paid $20 for the light alone. Do not order from these scammers! Big waste of money!

jennifers350
Jennifer S.
3/14/17

Very delayed with second item sent after first not arriving.However, Ivy in customer assistance was very professional and helpful and the second item has arrived today after ordering on the 13 dec 2016. Other items were ordered and have been refunded without delay.

ericp83
3/14/17

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!!! They are liars and thieves! Do not do business with them. They will steal your money!

Tip for consumers: RUN!

peterz21
3/13/17

Servis je zelo dober,ampak pazite na dostavo.Artikli se večkrat izgubijo.Drugače pa sem zadovoljen in izdelki so kvalitetni.

Tip for consumers: Dostava ni najboljša in čakaš dolgo na izdelke,ali pa jih ni.

petern46
3/12/17

WARNING... On August 16 2016, I bought a type GoPro camera via Bang good, I immediately found the problem with the camera, the battery was bad, the remote worked only sometimes and no sound on the camera recorded the league ... pretty serious problem on a new camera.It took several months before B. G. wanted to believe in me, and I got to spend a lot of time on tests as evidence. The camera was sent in return and has been on the repair are since on November 28-2016, despite several reminders, I have not received any camera or my money in return, Krystal King at BG ... promise every time that now I get the camera back. .. but to date date nothing has happened ...
WARNING

Replies to Bang Good reply below ...

I bought the camera 16-08-2016 ... immediately I saw that there was a problem with the camera, but you at Bang Good did not believe in me, in the end, B. G. convinced and I sent the camera back, (the return shipping as I got to pay?) since 28-11-1016 have you had my camera. Krystal King of B. G. have promised and promised ... but nothing more happened. This means that I have paid for a fully functional product that I have not been able to use the over 7 months, how do B. G. compensate me for this.?........ (Yet I have not gotten back camera)

heleneo
3/8/17

This company is a fraud. They sell at a cheap price so lots of people order from them but they don't ship anything. They are just expecting you to let it go because it's not a lot of money. I fought a lot to get my money back and it's only after telling them that I filled a complaint for fraud that they finally agreed to refund me. Don't buy anything from them!!!

douglasm84
3/6/17

25 days ago I purchased a Mobile Phone from Banggood. 20 days ago I wrote to them telling them I was concerned the tracking information hadn't changes since Feb 21 when it 'Left transit country'. Was I eligible for a refund? They never replied.

Today is day 25 since the purchase and no mobile phone! I put in a complaint with PayPal for a refund under their customer protection service. I've bought 3 items from Banggood in the past year. Not one of them arrived before their quoted delivery time even though with one I paid extra for 5 day delivery... It arrived in 21 days. This company is giving Chinese on-line sellers a bad name.

Tip for consumers: You have more chance with an on-line gambling site than ever seeing your goods or money again. Good thing I paid using PayPal. At least they provide refunds.

banggoodv
3/5/17

Their customer service is a joke if you don't speak Chinese. They will simply copy paste the same kind of messages. Even after paying for the premium shipping my order (24489907) is stuck and they don't provide any help. They will want you to check the post office and the customs. Even if you request a cancellation they will ask you to first send the item back and produce proof that you have contacted the local post office and custom and have rejected the item with them.

Doesn't it look fishy? All the other reviews are total 5 star? International shipping which involves a lot of factors and everyone is 5 star happy? Not even Amazon can score all 5 star these days. Think about it!

5 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

224 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Banggood staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
bryankeithe
BryanKeith E.
on 8/2/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the Banggood staff and other customers.

67 Photos for Banggood