Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

bilyndam
2/18/18

I can find the products I need at a competitive price and they ship quickly and reliably. I like that they recommend products to go with what I select, so I don't have to search for them separately.

sandrar133
2/16/18

B&H is reliable and dependable.
Order always arrives undamaged and on time.
Over the years I have ordered at least five cameras, many lens and other accessories and have never had a problem with any of the orders.

gordonb49
2/15/18

A vast selection of goods, an amazing quantity of useful information about them, a zippy website well-organized - at least in the photo department. I have no experience with the other sections of the store. Bravo, B & H ! I am glad to be your loyal customer. -- Gordon in northern New Jersey

lindas528
2/14/18

Found two filters to compare so did a brief live chat where I got good information. Added to my cart the filter and a filter case and did a quick checkout.

francescat5
2/14/18

B&H is my GO-TO headquarters for photo, video and recording equipment. I am a professional/published editor/photographer who also does projects for my pastor's outreach ministry.

joes753
2/14/18

Been shopping for all my camera gear here, for YEARS! They are the Sun in the Sky, the epitome of fine customer service and reliability in a camera dealer !

minhl9
2/13/18

So far, loving their inventory! It is a lot better than other sites. I've just ordered and waiting on shipping. Will update review as soon as it arrives.

robm139
2/13/18

I learned about B&H from family about 5 years ago and have been buying from them ever since. They've never let me down, pack every shipment very well and their customer service team is great to deal with.

johnf404
2/13/18

The easiest place to order your gear. Quick shipping and no tax. I nor anyone else that I know of have had issues with orders from B&H. Did I mention no tax?

mikel402
2/13/18

Where else can one go and get 99% of the photography and computer needs at fair prices and have them delivered in 2 days free. all I can say is thank you

chadd41
2/13/18

Like I said in the subject heading, I am somewhat "new" to these guy as I didn't really get so active in my purchasing until recently. However since last fall, I have ordered a fairly intense amount of equipment and its been pretty darn easy and with all the details clearly spelled out. I sincerely trust these guys to look out for you in the event that something doesn't go quite right as life would have it from time to time. I think that says a lot in these days I think! thanks a lot B&H! Chad

robertb571
2/13/18

Always a pleasure to use the B&H website. Excellent selection, excellent product descriptions/photos, and Excellent pricing. Free, expedited delivery on many items.

markk166
2/13/18

Staff is extremely knowledgeable very friendly and helpful. Shipping is efficient and delivered as promised. Only had one issue, where an item was packed in error at the Fulfillment Center, which was quickly resolved the next day.

gittyg
2/12/18

I live in Brooklyn, NY so most items I received free next day shipping, better than amazon prime and you don't need to be a member and pay membership fees. and their prices and selection are great!

jeffreyh95
2/12/18

I've been dealing with these guys since the 1990's. Cameras, camera supplies, lenses, filters, film, memory cards, scanners, printers, ink sets, whatever my business needs, B&H has it, no problems. Very trustworthy too.

smokeyk
2/12/18

One of the best co and web sites i used. I have gotten all my stuff here. TV, cameras, printers, scanners, and all Epson supplies. Not doing much know that i am 83. Soon you guys will be losing a good customer. you wanted 100 words so you got it...............
Smokey

royv13
2/10/18

Quick & easy to order. Always helpful when you need it. I have never had any problems when dealing with B&H.

maryb567
2/10/18

Love shopping here. Items needed have always been in stock, when other camera stores do not have the inventory.

patricias254
2/8/18

I have purchased items from various pieces of camera gear to a beautiful electric keyboard. Selection and prices are excellent and I receive excellent customer service when I have a question. So far I have not experienced a single problem. I recommend B&H often.

garym196
2/8/18

I have ordered from B&H before. Always easy to do, and reliable. No problems to report. I have more photography items on my wish list; and I will certainly be considering B&H, when I purchase.

carolynf52
2/8/18

I have been ordering from B&H for about 2 years now. I only order from another source if B&H doesn't have what I'm looking for, and that hardly ever happens. I am totally satisfied with their products, and their customer service is top notch.

sloanb1
2/8/18

I have always ordered from B&H. It's reliable, fast shipping, and best prices. 5 stars isn't even enough!

ihaba1
2/8/18

YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD . YOU ARE MY ONLY CHOICE BECAUSE I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER AND ALL MY NEEDS ARE BOUGHT FROM YOUR SHOP .

pavelp19
2/8/18

B&H Photo has been an excellent source for my photo cameras and accessories. I am shopping there for many years and never had any problem so far. Shipping was always in reasonable time and without damage.

gregl88
2/8/18

B&H is the best source for great gear at great prices. Its is also the best source for information and specs on gear with the best pricing around. I have nothing but positive things to say about B&H! I've been buying gear from here for nearly 30 years and won't go anywhere else!
Thanks B&H!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j., B&H Photo Video Representative

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video