Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2018 Customer choice award

barryd82
7/21/19

I've been buying from B & H for years and have never been disappointed! Great customer service, great products, just GREAT overall! Thanks B & H!

toml333
7/19/19

There was a time it was much faster to go though checkout.

You DID NOT let me know when I applied for the "Payboo" card that you would be doing a credit check that would lower my credit score!

Response from Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative
Thanks for your interest in B&H Photo and for this feedback. Payboo is a store-brand credit card and when you apply for a credit card a credit check is standard. Our Payboo FAQ advises TransUnion and/or Experian. are used to consider your application. Credit score reductions a part of a credit application are usually brief and the original score restored quickly. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video
daryls54
7/18/19

It never fails. Every time I look for an item at different retailers, auction sites, etc., when I come to B&H the price is LOWER! Their customer service is absolutely outstanding! After you've purchased from them a few times, you begin to realize why they have remained in business so long....there is no one to compete with them.

jacks740
7/17/19

been doing business with B&H for many years, never a problem! AAAA+ Website is easy to navigate and checkout is fast and simple

dano97
7/17/19

Simple menus that will compare many similar products. base and professional use for items. Gives inputs, outputs, mounting options etc.

jessies102
7/16/19

Their site is very easy to navigate, easy to order. Carries so many items, it's hard to make a choice! Friendly service, too, if needed.

marcl119
7/16/19

Wide selection, easy to navigate site, insanely fast free shipping, and outstanding customer service.

luisl82
7/14/19

B&H has a varaity of product.and is a great store to buy electronics of good cuality. I have bought from the store before and always get the best product. Thank you B&H

ef39
7/13/19

I've been shopping with B&H for over 10 years. I LOVE this store, both brick & mortar and online. Delivery is speedy and reliable. Service is helpful, honest and knowledgeable. I haven't signed up for Payboo yet, but it's great that they are looking out for their customers.

armandod17
7/10/19

Thank you for helping me out on my order. You guys are a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again. A very satisfied customer here.

colej13
7/10/19

Finding items is easy. Wide variety of products to choose from. Free shipping in a timely manner is excellent.

alexl344
7/10/19

The best, safest and fastest way to get your gear. I couldn't be more satisfied, i have found all that i need every time for a fair price.

paulo187
7/9/19

The process of ordering and asking questions is easy and fast. I have ordered many times previously and the service is the same...excellent.

deans157
7/5/19

I can always find what I am looking for quite easily and the service is always great! I highly recommend B and H Photo.

alanf128
7/5/19

I have been using B&H for years for much of my office electronic needs. There has never been a delayed or lost order, and the order has always been fulfilled correctly. Wish I still lived in New York so I could regularly shop in their store.

vinnyc6
7/5/19

I always find what I need, and the price is good. B&H is a place safe to buy and you can trust. Delivery always on time, and good customer service. I recommend for everyone.

mollyh57
7/5/19

I've had excellent experiences with B & H for years. Pricing is usually better than other places and nearly always competitive pricing when rarely not better. I've used B & H as a primary resource as I've grown as a photographer, from film to digital, making purchases primarily through B & H for years. My go-to source for used and new equipment.

shivn2
7/5/19

The product selection is excellent and prices are always competitive. I especially love the DealZone.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother asking for a price match - they won't price match (even Amazon).

andreaw152
7/5/19

B & H is the best thing going for anyone who is a photographer. Actually, it is the best store for any of the products they offer. The website rocks. When you are lucky enough to live in the NY area and actually go to the store, it is like a kid entering a candy store! The service is absolutely the very best - they know what they are talking about and are patient when you have questions. I can't say enough about B & H. If you don't buy from them...something is wrong!

janicem387
7/5/19

Very easy on line ordering and the products come fast, well packed and protected. Great prices when comparing to other places. We have placed many orders with them.

robertf605
7/4/19

Ordering is quick and convenient and the overnight shipping is a real benefit. I needed my most recent order by the next day to meet a scheduled photographic tour. B&H was the answer.

joshuas327
7/4/19

Using B&H is fast and simple. I find what I want and they deliver quick and usually for no charge. Always a positive experience.

johnh2132
7/3/19

I've been a long time customer of B&H for all my photo needs and electronics. The prices are fair - in fact, usually the lowest of any place comparable. The service is reliable. Shipping is quick. Customer service is great. Overall, a great place. I wish all my on-line shopping was as easy and reliable.

michaelw1303
7/3/19

Just did my routine order for printer ink. Only took a couple of minutes while I was doing several other things. I always go to B&H for photo items since they have almost everything and usually the best prices.

timc363
7/3/19

This is the perfect place for all of your one-stop shopping for photography gear. I've never found the need to go elsewhere!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

The Nikon P1000 camera is on our site at https://bhpho.to/2le9bkx. The Nikon EN-EL20a battery is on our site at https://bhpho.to/2leaq3b. The Nikon EN-EL5 is on our site at https://bhpho.to/2lebl3D

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?