Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

samanthat40
12/13/17

I'm a photographer and I buy everything from B&H (camera equipment, cameras, computers, etc.) Always delivered on time and always helpful on purchasing the right equipment.

ferdinandn6
12/13/17

I have been a B&H customer for decades. Purchased my pro camera gear here for years. Now my wife even shops at B&H. Great customer service! Great Products & Fast Shipping Too!

ronh125
12/13/17

I could spend my time shopping around. But in the end, the best legitimate prices are here... and a no-questions-asked return policy. No brainer to shop here.

craigm123
12/13/17

We like the variety and in stock merchandise from B & H Photo. The technical support team is awesome and are very knowledgeable.

harveyw21
12/13/17

I got a surprise holiday gift. I forgot about my reward from a past purchase but then
B & H emailed me a reminder and I wound up buying something for $7.99 w/zero cost to me, including free shipping. Don't believe that you can get something for $7.99 out the door from these guys? Guess again. But if you spend longer than 90 seconds on the web site be prepared to invest a bit more.

rodgerb11
12/13/17

Now for the order to be received on time!! The whole process will have been worth it. B&H has nearly always been promise perfect.

davidg474
12/13/17

B&H is the best... they literally have everything you need and they ship fast. They also often have great deals in their deal zone.

eds223
12/12/17

Whether you are looking for advice about a product or just checking to see what's new, B&H is a great resource. I've had very good experiences with all my purchases.

rayw69
12/12/17

Been dealing with B&H for years, excellent service, shipping and always meet expectations. Why go anywhere else?

howardp44

Reliable and helpful.
My only complaint is B&H's delivery service in my area (Palm Beach County, Florida) which is UPS.
UPS always gives the day of delivery, but always between the hours of 7:00 am and 8:00 pm. Not great if I have to sign for delivery. Contacting UPS doesn't help. I never know in advance from B&H if I have to sign for delivery.

susant160
12/12/17

Great deals and excellent service. I have purchased many items throughout the years and I have always had good experiences.

artb29
12/12/17

Great deals and quick service ! yeah! they are the one and only best place to buy for the last 20 years !

gennadif
12/12/17

My wife and I were shopping at B&H for years, both ordering on-line and coming into the store in NYC when we happen to be there (from New Jersey). Store is large with tremendous selection of goods, nice and knowledgeable staff, shipping is always on-time and overall quality of offered products are above average with reasonable affordable pricing.

brentb51
12/12/17

They can do it all. Nice, simple website - easy to purchase! Great quality items - I never hesitate when ordering from B&H!

jw216
12/12/17

B&H combines a stellar website, excellent prices, fantastic return policy, and (if you happen to be in NYC) a great store to explore -- all seamlessly put together. They are my first pick when shopping for electronics, cameras, etc. Always a pleasure to see such care & consideration put into a (local, non-chain) business. Thank you, B&H!

jeanh83
12/12/17

Reviewed and compared products, had a quick online chat, ordered and paid for product all within 10 mins. A first for me! If the free Expedited Shipping comes though as stated, I could not be happier with an online transaction.

jeffs276
12/12/17

All of my transactions with B&H over many years have gone well. The products have shipped quickly and arrived in A-1 condition. The website is easy to use. The product reviews are a of high quality and appear to be real, unlike another large e-commerce site.

jessm85
12/12/17

Website is easy to navigate, relevant search results, makes it easy to compare, and doesn't have a bunch of ads jamming it up like other retailers. Customer service is awesome and made it east to ask any stupid questions. Shipping is free and fast. Best selection and price.

donnal145
12/12/17

I find stuff I don't even know I need here. And since it always comes on time and I'm confident I can return it easily, maybe I order more than I should...

tinas154
12/12/17

The website is easy to use and offers great options! We use B&H for work but this was a gift card for Christmas.

artj10
12/11/17

B&H is my go-to place to buy electronics and photo equipment. I check Amazon, but at leat 9 times out of 10 I get a better deal with B&H, plus free shipping, etc.

debm51
12/11/17

Good price for what I wanted, a bonus of free shipping. Easy web site and quick to get what needed to be ordered.

richb66
12/11/17

Have always had excellent experience with B&H. Great price, good selection, easy to order, free shipping, no sales tax. What more can you ask for?

timh130
12/11/17

I have been shopping here since 1996. I have been to the store as well. This is a toy store for adult video-files!

joang44
12/11/17

Prices are better than on Amazon or Walmart - Free Expedited Shipping and Tax Free! What more could a Grandma want for her Grandson's Christmas Wish List? Awesome!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video