Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2018 Customer choice award

yankeet
2/21/19

A lot of items are in stock, they have fast turn around & great prices. When purchasing from other vendors I may find better pricing but quality is always questionable, I never know what I'm getting. with B&H I know I'm getting brand quality and not a knock off.

kevind333
2/21/19

Noting more to say. When I need something, my first and last stop is B&H. You won't find better prices elsewhere. You won't find better shipping elsewhere, and you won't find better customer service anywhere else.

dand333
2/21/19

Cheapest and fastest way to buy technics! I ordered iMac, mouse and some other stuff. Every time every item delivered right on time.

richardk390
2/21/19

Basically i love B&H but they are offline too many times for holidays or events or something. I can understand their bricks and mortar location but their whorehouse and online systems should be 24-7. I can't tell you how many thousands of dollars from me alone i sent Amazon instead of B&H due to their systems being offline for some holiday or what ever. No disrespect but its online and should be 24/7. The other crappy part is their gift cards and credits. It should be attached to the acco8unt like Amazon because I've found by credits in the spam folder and if i didn't it would be gone forever. Also you can't paste and copy the long code you must type it. When you have 15 or 20 of them it sucks.

edwardm300
2/19/19

a variety of great products that are easy to find at all price levels; discounted demo items are worth looking at

darelh1
2/18/19

Descriptions have been accurate on all items I have ordered. I have always been impressed by the reputable and up front description of items. I do not have to worry about a hidden gotcha.

Email reminders on reward points about to expire are very helpful and appreciated.

piotue
2/16/19

I was suspicious of My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all
the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get
physical access and look at the Apps convo , it's all deleted ,
including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the
hacker
.......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24
hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all
my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a
secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy
expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective
Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com''' i was able to gain unlimited
remote access to all the mobile phone communications activities located
and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not
limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's recorded
audio conversations, WhatsApp, instagram , Viber , Kik , Twitter ,
iMessage, Skype and dating Apps located on her Apps including Tinder ,
Adult friend Finder too, All these were on her phone which i had
unlimited remote access too. The most impressive service rendered by the
competent Legitimate mobile phone hacker ....
''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history.
I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service
to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications
activity should contact
****''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''****

davidj676
2/15/19

I have been dealing with B&H Photo Video for about 20 years. I have never had a problem with this company. They stand behind everything I have purchased from them. never a problem and no wasted time when I work with B&H. I highly recommend this company for any video professional.

husaink
2/15/19

Dependable, professional information. Best place to shop for cameras and lenses. Competitive pricing and very accommodating return policies.

marks1271
2/15/19

Excellent website. Arranged purchase and next day free shipping in less than 5 minutes. Consistent with past experiences using B&H - highly recommend to others!

luckym6
2/15/19

I have always had excellent technical support and return (if necessary) on any problem with items purchased whether it was the product or me.

tinah213
2/14/19

I almost always find what I need at B&H, I buy mostly photo papers and camera accessories. Shipping is fast. Prices on the paper makes it worth it to buy online rather than drive over to Fry's or Office Depot. Thumbs up!

yordane
2/14/19

B&H Photo Video is the best place to shop.Easy and good prices, will wait on the final results when we get it .This is for our grandson for college.

ik15
2/14/19

Excellent customer service and price!! Also love the expedited delivery service, I am addicted to it!

richardh678
2/11/19

Dependable, professional, experienced. They have only gotten more efficient over the years, especially the online store! Been using them for almost two decades!

larryt134
2/10/19

B&H Photo Video is the best place to shop for cameras and lenses anywhere in the USA. I've always received prompt service during and after the sale.

joes1044
2/10/19

If you need quality B&H is where to shop. As an Apple nut, I've saved more than $1,000 on computers, watches and SSD's in less than 6 months. Shipping and taxes are part of the deal but I love the prices and the products.

michaell990
2/9/19

As much as I love buying from a local camera store, a lot of the time the product has been opened/returned/used in some slight manner. Usually not a big deal until you consider how much you're paying for it. B&H because they are such a large volume dealer, never has this problem. The product you get is always brand new and in perfect condition. Add easy ordering and great customer service, and it makes me love them so much more =) Do yourself a favor and skip amazon and best buy and just do it right and shop here first.

carold279
2/9/19

B&H whether in store on online, is THE best option for photography and tech purchases. SO I always go to B&H.

joles
2/5/19

I have experienced no problems with ordering over several years of occasional orders; timely delivery, no billing problems, no quality issues.

jeffreyk104
2/4/19

I BUY MY MUSICIAN EQUIPMENT HERE BECAUSE THEIR TECH PEOPLE ARE MUCH SMARTER THAN THOSE AT THE "NAME" MUSIC FRANCHISES AND THEY WON'T TRY TO SELL YOU SOMETHING IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THE PRODUCT.

elizabeths536
2/4/19

It is so easy to drill down with the search options and get to exactly what I need. Prices are the best and the quick delivery is beyond belief! Never any problems at B&H.

markg559
2/4/19

Been ordering for years thru B&H. I got to use my reward money by not going thru PayPal. Don't understand that. I'll feel good if my order arrives on time. I don't understand their shipping carriers deciding to hand off my orders to the USPS to deliver to me when the USPS is 2mi. from my house. I always get my orders undamaged but the shippers usually throw me a curve ball!

richards1243
1/31/19

I've been buying from B&H for decades. I've lost track of how many cameras (and other optics) I've bought from them for myself and other family members, but definitely more than 10. Reasonable prices, outstanding support, prompt delivery, excellent information and tremendous selection on website, etc. etc. If I have a question about a product I know I can call and talk with someone who has real knowledge. B&H is a truly professional outfit.

vincents132
1/31/19

I've shopped here online several times over the years. Never been disappointed. Easy to find what you want, easy to order, with great service and free shipping. Plus they have everything and a great catalog.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?