Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

tuellw
8/18/18

I ordered a large format printer from here and everything came as described. I think they are a very reputable company.

serpild
8/18/18

I'm customer of B&H since very long time. Every time I had very good experience.
Thank you very much.

scottg229
8/18/18

I have purchased camera equipment from B&H for years. This is my first computer purchase.They had what I wanted in stock and could get it to me faster than the custom build from Apple. Same machine!

jima190
8/18/18

B&H Phoo Video has been my go to store for six years, back when I bought my first camera and began producing video full time. Ethical, helpful, knowledgeable, and great customer support. The fact that they shut down for Sabbath and Jewish holidays (though a bit inconvenient for customers) says something very positive about the company. BTW, I am not Jewish, I'm an evangelical Christian.

josephl255
8/16/18

Hunted the internet over looking for a tripod with the same shoe as my ez pod jr. The representative from Slik told me this was what I needed and gave me a link to B&H.

carolef33
8/16/18

In and through the years, you have been my go-to for photo needs. You're live sales help has never steered me wrong. I really depend on B&H.

josephh273
8/16/18

B&H always comes through. They are simply the best source for photo and video gear anywhere. I rely on them and they don't disappoint.

frankb305
8/15/18

I've shopped at B&H since long before the internet, and have always found great selection of products and service.

randyc164
8/15/18

Lost a rewards # and customer service was very pleasant in finding the number and re-mailing it to me.

carlab109
8/15/18

I have been a professional sports videographer for 11 years now and EVERY SINGLE TIME I order equipment from B&H it's delivered fast and the quality is always top notch. I will always trust B&H. In my mind, no other company is better. And, I LOVE the tutorials on YouTube. Very helpful.

louiss109
8/15/18

This website really make simple the expirience to buy, I recommend; not to my custumers, but yes for other people who loves the technology and is looking for an easy and safety place

craign56
8/15/18

I've been ordering from them since the late 90's. Never been disappointed. Always excellent prices and fast shipping. Customer Service is second to none!

federicog13

Excellent ascesors!
I don´t have time to wait for a touch in spanish, but it´s not a problem. I will buy another products here, think a canon 6d
Love bh!

jeffc360
8/14/18

I have ordered several Nikon DSLRs, high-end Eizo monitors, all of my Nikon lenses, speed lights, camera bags/packs and many other accessories and i never worry about any of it after placing my order. B&H simply delivers what they say they will deliver.

joels171
8/14/18

Web site is responsive, easy to navigate and is what I have grown to appreciate about B&H!
Always use B&H for convenience and customer support!

malikw8
8/14/18

Great site, with knowledgeable and friendly customer support! Fast shipping as well!
I found the products I needed at reasonable prices. The reviews were pretty helpful as well!

peterb458
8/14/18

Free expedited shipping!? B&H has everything I need at great prices and they ship really fast. Customer service is second to none!

lynenec
8/13/18

Dependable company, well designed website, best in the business for all photography and video needs.

jong130
8/12/18

Always great. Fast Shipping. Been using them for years for all types of purchases. I've never had any problems with these folks. Im 59 and started using them in my 30's

jeffreya91
8/12/18

I use B&H for professional and personal photography/video needs and I very rarely need, or want, to use any other company.

garyo58
8/12/18

I've been a customer of BH Photo for years! They always are prompt on delivery and service! Love it.

michaels1590
8/12/18

Thank you - as always! Immaculate! You guys are second to none! I wish I lived closer - or you guys would have a store in Atlanta!
I would like to sell/trade in several of my older equipments. I will try online in a few weeks.
- Michael Seres

keithh200
8/10/18

B&H offers a very wide variety of professional quality photo, video, and audio equipment. B&H offers sound advice and competitive pricing. Free shipping and no tax is a very big plus, as well. I am a loyal B&H customer -for very good reasons!

robertg676
8/10/18

Without discussion the first site I go to for all photo, computer and related items. B&H sets the standard for service and customer care from the design of their website to the final delivery of the product, there is none I have found to be better within their arena of products. If ten stars were possible I would assign them to this company.

barrys153
8/10/18

This is my second order in about a week's time and I couldn't be more pleased with the entire process from online ordering to the actual deliver. The prices are very reasonable and competitive and the process effortless. Thank you!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

14 Photos for B&H Photo Video