Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

williamw434
5/23/18

Great shopping experience, easy and quick checkout. I love the split payment method which allows me to use up the remaining balance on my debit card.

zipporahm
5/23/18

I have ordered many products from B&H. I sincerely appreciate the prices, the quality of products and very wonderful customer services. Their delivery is also awesomely timely and always on time as promised. Keep it up B&H. YOU ARE AWESOME. Ill shop with you again and again and have and will continue to recommend you to my friends and family. God bless you

claires
5/23/18

Great customer service, great products, quick shipping, one stop shopping for all your photography equipment needs.

gusd23
5/23/18

On-line purchase is simple and straight-forward, I made this purchase from Australia and looking forward to receiving product in Chicago when I visit my daughter and her family

alanp145
5/22/18

Very knowledgeable staff, helpful and nice. Good quality materials, wide variety of photo and video toys. I would recommend B and H, the pricing is very comparable as well.

bruceh176
5/22/18

This is the place to buy an iPad. The only thing missing that you can get from Apple is engraving. I saved almost $400 on my iPad + accessories order.

josephs471
5/22/18

I am unencumbered by marketing-speak. It's all about the product, it's quality, competitive cost, and great customer service. Ama-who?

louiec30
5/22/18

Easy to do, & will do it again!!! Love the picture to illustrate the items. Great descriptions as well.

kennethm156
Kenneth M.
5/18/18

Great camera and great accessories. A little in depth buy if you have the time to site down and read the manual in your hand along with the camera you will survive. You could not beat the price and so far my early pics are very satisfactory. Thanks B&H.

michaela466
Michael A.
5/18/18

It's always nice to order camera gear from camera experts. It makes a huge difference in the rare event you have a problem or a question. Thanks for the great service!

williamd280
william d.
5/18/18

Huge inventory. Prompt shipping. Price matching if the price goes down within 30 days after purchase.

davidl614
David L.
5/18/18

Site info is awesome, prices solid and my only complaint is B&H discontinues things instead of selling them at lower prices, such as Lexar XQD cards

kevinw312
Kevin W.
5/18/18

The only thing missing is an exact quote of on which date the order will be delivered. When it says 3 business days, I don't know if you are counting the day it was ordered.

fp14
5/17/18

Always easy, and no hassle to check out. Love the ability to chat online as well to get product advice. The ability to create a Cart # then call to ask / modify is great too!

randys166
5/17/18

I started years ago placing orders out of B&H catalogs, now its so easy to find items on the very intuitive and informative web site. Love B&H.Thanks B&H for all you do for the Photographic community, never a problem with dozens of orders.

blainem22
5/17/18

If you are shopping on price you will find that B&H is right in there. They carry pretty much everything out there, or can get it. Lastly, the customer service is great courteous and helpful.

bobl191
5/17/18

Great selection, price and service and a trusted source... I have made many purchases here with no issues. Thank you!
Bob

patrickc148
Patrick C.
5/17/18

Web site is easy to use and intuitive. I don't shop for electronics/camera stuff all that often but I've used this site almost every time when I need something. Been doing that for years. Great site, delivery always on time.

robertb936
5/16/18

I always know I'm getting the best price, and exceptional products over the 10 years I've been a customer. Your website experience keeps getting better, and your depth of products available for serious photographers makes you the go to source. Thank you!

andys206
5/16/18

Fair pricing, consistent inventory, fast, no grey market, and great selection! I always begin looking at B&H for first look and pricing on all current photo/video/tech products!

ericm308
5/16/18

I've been purchasing from B&H for 20 years and the only problem that I have evern had is coming up with 100 characters to fill out a review.

davidz80
5/16/18

Great prices - hard to beat - excellent service; what more can one ask for? For any electronics, B&H Photo is one of the first sites I check and I usually wind up placing my orders with them.

lorenab15
5/16/18

An online customer since 2004, everything i've ever ordered has been carefully and thoughtfully packaged, especially when shipping to an overseas deployment address. Really appreciate this, and the reason why I purchase high $$ items from them always.

brendac188
Brenda C.
5/16/18

I try to only buy from you guys to give you the business. Keep giving from guys job and giving tzedaka. Also, thanks for a great shopping experience.

robertv142
Robert V.
5/16/18
• Updated review

It was so easy to select items and place order. I am a returning customer and all my purchases have been a good experience.

“Not good so far Ordered Sunday and never got a confirmation....”
5/7/18
• Previous review

Not good so far Ordered Sunday and never got a confirmation email Did a live chat today they said order never went thru I orderSundsy so I would get them Wednesday as that is when my turkey season starts Replaced order now hope it goes thru

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video