Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

dianef35
3/25/16
I was having a little trouble switching web builders, I'm far from what you would call a techie. In fact I'm probably a newb. But through WPMU support I was able to get up an running quickly and fix the transition issues easily. Thanks! What a great team of people ready to jump in and help!
anass27
2/2/16
An amazing team. They provide great plugins and themes. and have the best support in the industry. Would highly recommend their membership.
mattp50
1/8/16
WPMUdev membership is like having my own staff of WordPress professionals on call 24 hours a day. every question I have ever asked has been answered on the same day.
silled
1/3/16
The support for this is the best ever experienced! All the money worth it! Thank you for making my business easier!
gregr31
12/22/15
These guys are very customer service oriented and responsive. And their products are great, too! Highly recommended.
lionelf9
11/26/15
I really love that website and the community around it.
Splendid premium plugins and themes for WordPress. The best I ever used.

Lionel
pedroa22
11/22/15
Been with WPMUDEV for many years now, and every-time I use their support im impressed. It does not matter if its a technical or a administrative question, the respond-time is ALWAYS very good.
If you working with Wordpress, then this is a membership that always should have.
alenas2
11/19/15
I've been looking for a program like this for a little while now. Not only was I amazed with the features but the customer service was the best I've had in a long time. The representative was knowledgable and kind. He even went out of his way to make sure I had all the documentation from our talk since I'm still in the researching phase of my business. I truly Appreciated Tom's ability to answer my questions without me feeling as though he was just trying to sell me on the product. Some reps get too pushy trying to make a sell and fail to give you the info you need but not Tom! I'm very satisfied and more than likely this will be the platform that my company uses!
evanc27
11/15/15
I contact the support team to ask questions regarding my billing. Usually most websites are very dodgy about this subject and tend not to respond..

Not with these guys! I was immediately responded to within a matter of minutes with full service and lightening fast action. Seriously, these guys are fast.

I appreciate all the help that Mike gave me and look forward to future business with him.
larst3
11/11/15
Well coded premium plugins, use them for every project.
maryr121
11/9/15
I signed up with WPMU a couple years ago and have been simply awed by the amount and quality of ideas and info received. A smart, connected, and caring community, the company is well worth your investment as a Wordpress user.
hubertd2
11/2/15
I had to cancel a subscription and ask for a refund due to health problems, the answers came in under 10 minutes and another 5 minutes later the refund was done, and this all on a sunday.

Absolute great service.
pec6
10/30/15
I had an urgent need with an even urgent(er lol) deadline to meet! The request I made was not something WPMU usually grants, but they made an exception... and it just made me feel so good to know that even one out of thousands (I'm guessing lol) does matter to them.

This customer service/support experience made me feel a whole lot better and much more comfortable to continue my membership, knowing that the next time I have an issue... I will receive personable responses and treated with warm regards.

Thanks WPMU Dev for allowing God use you to answer my prayers :-)
toddk19
10/25/15
I've purchased a year membership with WPMU DEV and I am very happy with their products, knowledge of their support staff and as well their daily blog. I can't recommend them enough, especially if you are just starting out with WP. Thanks again to WPMU DEV Support :)
Todd Karlen
georgeg69
10/22/15
I had a payment issue that I was hoping to get resolved but with past experiences from other providers didn't expect to. They were super helpful and understanding. Will definitely use them in future
christinez4
10/4/15
WPMU Dev is a great go-to source for a freelancers and agencies who create WordPress websites for their own business or for other businesses. Some of their plug-ins are classics, like Smush It. If you can afford to join, it's worth the backup. It's like having an in-house expert when your Google searches are not enough and an answer is needed right away. I've found the folks at WPMU DEV to be very accommodating in serving their customers with friendliness and respect.
arialb
9/29/15
We've been trying to find a solution for our website we're building and WPMU DEV seemed to have the tools we were looking for, but I couldn't be sure until I tried them. Unfortunately, they didn't have free versions of their plugins, so we had to purchase a subscription in order to get access to the plugin. I get it, but it's much easier to test before having to cough up the cash.

Unfortunately, what they had didn't fit our needs and my research got cut short. We had to go with another option. HOWEVER, the guys at WPMU DEV were very accommodating in cancelling our subscription with no questions asked.
brandom
9/19/15
If you work with WordPress this service will make your life easier! The plugins and themes and feature packed and cover most common needs you may have.

What makes them really stand out is their support services. You basically have the same support service WordPress charges $15,000/year for for a fraction of the cost. And if you ever needs to contact them for customer service (for things like billing) it is also top notch!

My business couldn't have gotten as far as it has without them!
laithm2
9/13/15
I don't sign up to many services online, but when I do, I hope to get good customer service (as we all do). Not only did wpmudev meet this ... but they exceeded it ... a lot. They understood my limitations / requirements ... and met ... no, sorry, exceeded them ! :)

I highly recommend using them.
rong55
9/13/15
If you are looking for a company that puts as much effort in their customer service as tgey do their magnificent plugins, tgen WPMU DEV is your home. Their plugins add competition beatibg, exciting, hard-to-find features to your Wordpress installation and their team goes tge extra mile to make you feel like family, nit just a customer. You dont "join" WPMU DEV, you "come home" to WPMU DEV. This is where you want to be......WPMU DEV.
rayj18
9/5/15
Have been using WPNUDEV for a couple of years now. I'm no web developer or server admin guy so I do get confused at times with instalations and such even though I've been doing it for nigh on 20 years.
I had a slight problem in that I couldn't install a theme as it kept asking me to sign up (when I was already a member).
Put in a support ticked and it was responded to (with clarity) within a couple of hours - at the weekend! The problem was fixed in minutes.
Great support - thanks guys.
Highly recommended.
ians58
9/4/15
Between the great software the support and the responsiveness to custom ideas, WPMU has been an absolute godsend for doing what I want to do. Worth every penny.
justins77
9/1/15
I've used WMPUDEV products since their inception, and I'm a loyal subscriber to their blog, "The Daily Whip". My experiences with WMPUDEV products, services, and support have always been positive and stress-free. They stand by their word, and the 24/7 support is fantastic. I'm a small business owner in the web development field, and I highly recommend WMPUDEV products to my clients when applicable.
karls36
8/21/15
Timely and consise support.
zanen
8/17/15
Plugins need lots of support, users get banned on a whim of staff. Huge nag screens all over your dashboard.

Tip for consumers: over 1000 multisite products and plugins available nowdays the need for forced subscriptions that lots of users are later banned for is no longer relevant. Check their forum to see the endless support to get their plugins to work. Note their own site doesnt even use what they offer but more reliable itesm

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Allen! Our products should work with any plugin or theme that follows the WordPress coding standards. For obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee a 100% compatibility with every product available in the market, but what we do guarantee is that if you ever experience any issues/conflicts with the page builder that you're using and our software, our support team will be right by your side to assist. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at contact@wpmudev.org or use our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Have a great day.

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

4 Photos for WPMU DEV