Review of iPistis

Tel: 9990300349
support@ipistis.com

aanshic
9/20/16

The staff at iPistis Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has massive talent! You guys were extremely patient with us and very generous with the time you spent with our company to ensure the highest quality of service performance and creativity was put out there. Without a doubt, the iPistis crew is an awesome group to work with!! We would definitely recommend your company in less than a heartbeat. There are a lot of web designers and Developers out there but none of the developers we've worked with thus far have come close to matching the skill set and integrity that you all possess.

juliar37
9/16/16

We came to iPistis Technologies Pvt. Ltd. with a vision for our website. you listened, that vision with your constructive criticism and insight, produced a very attractive website! We hear nothing but positive comments! So again, THANK YOU!

shashis2
9/14/16

I am really happy with your service, it is exceptional, ipistis is just great. When I have a question they answer it at once, they have more than an outstanding customer service. After having a bad experience with my old Web Designer Company, I would say that iPistis people are very professional and their knowledge is incredible, they also solve problems very fast, I am impressed. I recommend iPistis Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to all my customers, friends and clients.Thank you for your patience and your great job.

harishk13
9/9/16

I am very pleased with your Project Management capability. Your team has excellent communication skills and a fast response and turnaround time. Highest work quality. I can say that iPistis is a honest and decent group of people with the highest work ethic I have seen for development team.

Questions? Get answers from the iPistis staff and other customers.

1 Photo for iPistis