Review of Web.com

West Jacksonville, FL 32258, US
droneteam@web.com

charlesp274
4/19/19

I'm capable of designing my own site, and have done in the past, but I am too busy to keep up with changes & management. Web.com will take care of everything for me and give me a great personalized site with no technical worries. My rep, Julie O., was very thorough and made me feel confident that all my requests were noted. I now know that my site will be easily discoverable on all search engines, and my web presence will be stronger than before.

idat19
4/12/19

Ask questions for great answers from a knowledgeable representative. He was courteous and friendly.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Hi Ida T., we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call. Have an awesome day!
-Web.com Customer Experience Team
annemarieb22
4/11/19

While browsing for website developers, it is my good fortune to discover and work with Web.com. My new website is personal, not a company, with the challenge of integrating 3 very different topics. My technical experience is limited, so I had to ask a lot of questions and the support was in real time and professional. Each phone call was answered promptly and passed to qualified specialists to resolve the issue. My concerns were listened to as one-to-one conversations, sometimes lengthy. The final result is my personal e-commerce website with reports and e-books; and, I'm excited to continue using their marketing expertise. Wish to thank all the agents and modification experts for helping to make a dream come true.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Hi Annemarie B., we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.
- Web.com Customer Experience Team
rogers373
4/9/19

Stay on your toes with the billing. Twice they billed me for services I didn't want. When I repeatedly advised them of their error they shunted my concern to their finance department whom I could not speak to directly and who replied by email in a few days with a standard "refund denied" response. No explanation, and no chance for rebuttal.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Roger S., we regret to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one. Please reach out to us at (904) 680-6600 so we may assist you with your concerns.
- Web.com Customer Experience Team
virginijas
4/3/19

I made the huge mistake of getting involved with this company for a few hours. I paid them 4 figures to get help for my business website, as soon as I received a call from them I was told just what little assistance I will get. I emailed them immediately to cancel our contract 5 HOURS after I had paid them. They said they have started work and have to this day refused to refund the money. I am currently in court proceedings trying to get my money back. Save yourselves and don't have anything to do with them!!!!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Virginija S., we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had with our company. Please reach out to us at (904) 680-6600 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.
timg377
Tim G.
4/2/19

Overall, fine. The price change "fine print" rather took me by surprise when I was going through the registration process the first time. It would've helped that the hosting tier page would indicate that the referenced prices are 1-month promotional prices.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Hi Tim G., we appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!
- Web.com Customer Experience Team
scottd279
Scott D.
3/29/19

I felt like Marty took his time to understand our business,
so he could get to know what my business is about
and he would be able to do a better job building my website.
I felt it was a good experience and enjoyed talking to him.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Scott D., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!
- Web.com Customer Experience
williamt349
3/26/19

I believe they provide great services for the Internet. They know their field and are to show
that they are the best

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
William T., we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!
jorged54
3/24/19

I dealt with Josh initially, to help me determine what my actual business needs were. Next I was transferred to Marty who spent over an hour on the phone with my partner and I. Both Josh and Marty asked us questions about our business, plans, objectives and services. In some instances they were asking us questions that we ourselves had not thought to ask, but that were highly relevant to our business. At one point the call got disconnected, and within less than 1 minute we received a call-back from the same person who was helping us in the first place. Attention to detail was evident, and it became obvious that these guys actually cared to deliver a product that would be an asset to our business, and would help us grow.

Having a third party asking tough questions about our business was eye-opening, and it reminded us that (in business) it sometimes pays to pause and find out "what you don't know". Extremely professional throughout.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Jorge D., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see that you had such a positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!
kevinl392
3/13/19

This is the best advertising agency for me. The staff are very intelligent and helpful with everything i need. I made the mistake of trying another agency boy was that a mistake. Thank you Julie O for your help and professionalism.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Hi Kevin L., thank you so much for your positive comments about Web.com! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call. Have an awesome day! ^LS
janes412
3/8/19

Karen put me at ease immediately. She answered all my concerns. I can't wait to see the final product.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Jane S., your satisfaction is our top priority. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. ^LS
kculturef
3/6/19

KCulture Fashions is an upcoming fashion line that will cater to every women needs! At K.C.F. we are committed to opening up the sexy,fierce,beautiful and confident attitude that all women posses.

samuelb149
2/22/19

Today, I spent a few hours with the Web.com team. I really enjoyed my experience as I spoke with knowledgeable, fun, intelligent people who really understand what they are presenting and can present the information in a way that works for the customer. I was impressed with their listening skills and their ability to offer suggestions and converse with you about what it is that you are trying to accomplish. I have been a customer for three years now, and I feel as though they have figured out how to bring quality to a service that is very important for business owners.

Tip for consumers: Make sure that you know what you want, or can think fast on your feet, because they really know their stuff and will challenge you to be prepared and ready.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Samuel B., we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! ^LS
daniellen60
2/19/19

Do you want to spend more money than you should to do something that you could totally do yourself for free? Then you've come to the right spot! Dont waste your time or money. Dont be lazy!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you have a great experience here at Web.com! ^LS
tonyw182
2/18/19

Good discovery call...listened and made good suggestions....the proof will be in the finished website....thank you

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Tony W., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at with Web.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. ^LS
joel280
2/12/19

used for years, service, so-so. they were going to make a new up=dated site. They closed my web store & put up a junk site. Put me out of business. Not helpful. Tried to cancel & kept trying to sell me on something, not interested in fixing my problem Buyer beware

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Hi Joe L., we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please reach out to us at (904) 680-6600 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you. ^LS
minap10
2/7/19

I had the most amazing experience. They knew exactly what to ask and the process was so easy! I am very excited amout my wesite!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Mina P., thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Web.com! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. ^LS
abdulrhmana8
Abdulrhman A.
2/7/19

I could not select Yearly Plan !. And i didn't get any support or guidance how to transfer my domain to web.com.!!!

I am thinking seriously to cancel my hosting plan soon.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Here at Web.com, we strive for excellence, and are disappointed to hear that you received anything less. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (904) 680-6600. We look forward to hearing from you. ^LS
rachela174
Rachel A.
2/7/19

So far, so good. My only fear is- the website looks fairly cheap.. which makes me worry the hosting services are going to be cheap. I hope I am wrong- and if I am- I would love to partner! Thank you!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Hi Rachel A., thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Web.com We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if the hosting product does not meet your expectations. ^LS
davidr1143
1/31/19

Nick S. and Chris K. were delightful, insightful, and very helpful. Chris spent about 2 hours on the phone with me to gather my information. He was very patient as I wrote and uploaded my initial ideas and text for the website.

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
David R., your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you again for the great review! ^LS
markw657
1/24/19

I HAVE RARELY IF EVER BEEN TREATEED WITH THIS MODE AND MANNER OF PROFESSIONALISM. MARTY GAVE ME IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT OF. HE PICKED UP SO MUCH AND GAVE ME SO MUCH TO PONDER. EVEN TODAY, HIS FOOD FOR TOUGHT GAVE ME SO VERY MANY IDEAS. WHEN I THOUGHT W WERE FINISHED--NO WAY. HE CAME UP WITH NEW AND OTHER SUGGESTIONS. I COULD GO ON AND ON. THIS GUY'S A WINNER--AND WEB.COM SHOUD BE PROUD TO HAAVE HIM!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Mark W., we are so happy to read such a great review and we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Web.com! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! ^LS
stevel427
1/21/19

Amber A's professional and delightful conversation at the Exhibit Hall of the Heckerling Institute's legal conference in Orlando was perfect. She raised salient questions that caused me to realize my law firm could benefit from Web.com's services. She answered my questions and I agreed to try this company's help with my website.
During my follow up phone call to provide information for Web.com to start to work, Robin L was also very professional, very articulate and very patient with me. She spent all the time it took, making excellent and savvy recommendations and working with me to wordsmith some of the text I had drafted. I am a well satisfied customer!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Steve L., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Web.com and will most definitely pass along your kind words to Amber and Robin. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! ^LS
joyb110
1/20/19

I have been frustrated with several attempts at building my own website. Marc M. & the web sight designer that interviewed me were fantastic in directing me on this pursuit!!! They were very understanding of my lack of knowledge & simplified the process!! I feel confident and comfortable that Web.com will assist me in my professional business goals!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Hi Joy B., we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! ^LS
lucindag6
1/19/19

She assisted me very well with getting our vision communicated and is making an awesome effort to formulate an effective showcase of our business!

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Lucinda G., thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Web.com! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! ^LS
yvetteh8
1/18/19

The time the representative Robin stayed on the phone to ensure the content was accurate for my website. It was almost unbelievable. Quality company

Response from Linda S., Web.com Representative
Yvette H., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Web.com. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day! ^LS

We are located in Australia and trying to make contact is virtually impossible. They don't respond to emails, Calling them is an expensive international phone call, The time zone is completely different so I had to call at some ungodly hour of the morning, they are not friendly and find dealing with customers a big pain. They offer no real value and have no idea of what customer service is.

By Richard H.

By Tricia T.

Hey there Mira - if you call into our customer support lines at 1-866-655-7679 we'd be happy to help! ^MB

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Hi Kim! We do have an affiliate program, more info here: https://www.web.com/partnerships/affiliates ^MB

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Hey - we'll need a bit more information to answer this question (type of site, etc.) - feel free to call us and we can help at 1 800 932 4678. ^MB

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Cuthbert - we'd be happy to reach out and discuss pricing for a website for your salon! Depending on your needs, you could have a website that you self manage from $22.95 a month (with a few dollars for the first month). Feel free to reach out to us at 800 WEB HOST, check out this link https://www.web.com/make-your-own-website or private message us your phone number and we can reach out to assist. Let us know if you need any more assistance! -Mike

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Taylor, You can call into (844)-479-9729 and we'll help you with this! -Mike @ Web.com

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Hi Arif, Sorry to hear this! Please use this link to contact us and we will take care of it for you: http://feedback.web.com/e63t/ Sincerely, Executive Support

By Executive S.

Hi Ashleigh, Just now seeing this! Hopefully, you were able to connect with one of our reps online, but if not, please use this link to contact us and we will take care of this for you! http://feedback.web.com/x1tk/ Sincerely, Executive Support

By Executive S.

Questions? Get answers from the Web.com staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Web.com