Review of Web.com

West Jacksonville, FL 32258, US
droneteam@web.com

jeffb577
1/15/19

Horrible company!!! They did not perform as promised don't waste your money. Your better off running ad words yourself and managing any social media campaigns by yourself.

ricks658
Rick S.
1/11/19

So far, so good. I tried Wix yesterday, and found their controls awful. And their Preview feature looked nothing like what actually published. Then there was no phone Customer Service. I cancelled. I'm hoping for better things here.

janel192
JANE L.
1/5/19

This is working fine so far, thank you forever, it should provide gorgeous handmade beads that are already admired by many ladies that have them now.

bobj224
1/4/19

While a long process, Julie was very patient and very through. She made sure that everything was explained to me. And really left no stone unturned. She has a very good understanding of what our needs are.

ilyas15
ilya s.
1/1/19

absolutely easy to use, and very much appreciate the first month pricing to help build momentum while creating the site and content. THANK YOU!

joec578
12/28/18

I haven't yet received the product(s) I've purchased from this company, as we've just gotten stated. However, the customer service up to this point was awesome! Rachael P. was super sweet and knowledgeable. She explained everything in great detail and answered all of my questions. Rachael seemed very in tune with my vision, and was extremely helpful on the creative end.
Cory, on the sales end of this experience, was also terrific! He was patient and explained the product with a great deal of detail.
I'm looking forward to a long (and hopefully profitable) relationship with this company.

jaminc
Jamin C.
12/27/18

the plans are confusing. All I want to do is migrate my Wordpress site from another hosting company, and there's very little clear language that tells me what plan to get to make that happen.

bethanys47
12/21/18

Ben was great to work with and he was helpful in creating a strong website for our company by asking important questions and offering suggestions along the way.

esteband6
12/19/18

I have a bad experienced using this company. Since March 2018 my Website were off online but they keep charge me to my account for service I had not received at all. What way to do business
I called to get a refund and they denie it. I ask why ? and they said. for services as collect money in your Site, I said my Site if off since March 2018. How my clients will use that service if my website is off online. As you can see they charge me for services I did not received From March 2018 to December 2018...

victora104
12/18/18

So, I have been associated with a small business for close to 20 years now. I have been working this business off-and-on. Well, today, I took a GIANT step forward. I called up the people at WEB.com and they offered me a price for web-design and hosting that I could NOT refuse. Team member after team member, they were so helpful and patient. They engaged me as a customer. They listened to what my business needs. They interjected in areas that could use improvement. I am SO PROUD for calling web.com today. I am confident that my business is in the right hands using web.com and their affiliated companies.

tonyl193
12/14/18

I had an exceptional experience with Angela W. and Erin B. starting my 1st website with web.com. Their explaination and knowledge made my experience educational aswell as informative. These had excellent commuication skills which made me very confident in choosing web.com.

Sincerely yours,

Tony L.

halehr
12/12/18

I gave this company a try for online marketing (ads) for my law firm. It took them a while to get my information correct. Even when they did, I did not get any useful contacts from clients. There were maybe 5 or so phone calls and all but one were from robo-calls. And the only one that was not a robo-call was a hang up and we could never verify if it was a genuine call or not. I had to pay over $1500 for this. I will never use them again.

robint95
12/5/18

Gail, was fabulous...so patient with a non-techy person as me!
Very lengthy, but so detailed. She really cared that our Website turned out great.
She knew what she was doing an guided me through the whole process with such
courtesy and understanding of what I wanted.
Excellent Employee. Thanks Gail and Web.com.

carlb202
12/4/18

Erin B showed a professional manner & I was impressed by her ability to suggest many ideas & showed a thorough understanding of the task at hand.

steveng267
12/3/18

Marty was very knowledgeable and if he didn't have answers to the questions I asked, he reached out to other team members to acquire said information. Professionalism at its best. I have only 1 suggestion for Marty and that would be to slow down a little when he is talking as it may be difficult for some to understand him at times.

lukea40
11/30/18

Spamming my email with lots of marketing emails without an unsubscribe button.
Called them but they still have not removed me from the list and keep spamming my inbox.

callies19
11/28/18

It is an online web design company that is a Google partner and the person I spoke with was Steven Haring and he did a wonderful job talking me through what I needed to do with my website without being all about the money. Very informative and will help me get more leads in my industry of work.

tonim102
Toni M.
11/28/18

I was led to believe I would receive assistance setting up a website. So far, I have received only a domain registration, which means very little to me, since I am new at this process.

carrisaa
Carrisa A.
11/27/18

thanks for the great offer. found you guys on google after looking all around for a great deal. Thanks so much

iany12
11/25/18

I appreciated Alex and Ben a great deal. I will definitely refer this company to friends and family. Both Web.com employees were patient, diligent and informative. Thanks for the experience Web.com

benc286
BEN C.
11/25/18

1. HOW TO DO WITH HOST PER YEAR?
2. HOW TO TRASFER FROM: WWW.IPSBEN.COM (HOSTING COMPANY IS : WWW.SITEBUILDER.COM"?

THANKS

BEN CHEN
ipsben.com

arniem3
11/21/18

Great hosting, very little if any downtime, I haven't even noticed, everything is super easy to use and intuitive and if I do have problems I can always count on their customer support.

thomo5
11/15/18

Danica answered my call and immediately directed me to the correct department and introduced me to Karen.

Karen walked me through the process of updating my outdated website, helping me with wording, pictures and overall desired look of the site.

The process is very detailed and we spent more than an hour looking at each page, making changes and corrections.

The overall experience was great and I was happy to receive the helpful input.

Tip for consumers: LIsten to all the options and choose only what you need

timothys244
11/15/18

I spent over 2500.00 $ for web.com to build my custom website. I met with a salesman named Lee we had lunch he told me of his faith and assured me he stood behind Web.com. Lee promised that I would own my site and if for any reason I was not happy I could move site to another company. Not only did I spend 2500.00 to build the site I then paid over 1000.00 a month for the SEO package. I changed account managers 3 times in 6 months . Web.com apparently sent my acct to another company for management called leadstream. If I wanted to hire leadstream I would have. After changing acct managers 3xx and being unhappy with the SEO. I wanted to manage my Ppc campaign myself but web.com would not give me access. I paid web.com to setup my ppc campaign and when I wanted access to my ppc campaign they denied me which forced me to go through the verification process again. When I finally said I had enough of web.com I wanted to migrate my site to another host they did send me files for migration but then it was impossible for the other company to use them so I am now paying thousands for a new site. I used web.com in a recommendation from a business colleague and I am so disapointed in myself for allowing my company to be put in this position. Our website has been down now g oi ung in 3 weeks and the new site will not be ready for another 3 weeks . We have lost thousands of dollars .

wallyb14
11/14/18

I had an issue and called and they solved it quickly and with out any hassles.

Thanks made my day go much easier.

Hi! I placed a complaint with the BBB for web.com's thieving practices. I ended up getting a total of $369 back within a week. BBB will ask what you think is a resolution. and i said $375 & closed account , really closed. This time I asked BBB to open an investigation and penalty paid to consumers for each time they force an account holder to call them.The more we keep BBB informed the better!

By Lora M.

By Tricia T.

Hi Kim! We do have an affiliate program, more info here: https://www.web.com/partnerships/affiliates ^MB

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Hey - we'll need a bit more information to answer this question (type of site, etc.) - feel free to call us and we can help at 1 800 932 4678. ^MB

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Cuthbert - we'd be happy to reach out and discuss pricing for a website for your salon! Depending on your needs, you could have a website that you self manage from $22.95 a month (with a few dollars for the first month). Feel free to reach out to us at 800 WEB HOST, check out this link https://www.web.com/make-your-own-website or private message us your phone number and we can reach out to assist. Let us know if you need any more assistance! -Mike

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Taylor, You can call into (844)-479-9729 and we'll help you with this! -Mike @ Web.com

By Mike B., Register.com Representative

Hi Arif, Sorry to hear this! Please use this link to contact us and we will take care of it for you: http://feedback.web.com/e63t/ Sincerely, Executive Support

By Executive S.

Hi Ashleigh, Just now seeing this! Hopefully, you were able to connect with one of our reps online, but if not, please use this link to contact us and we will take care of this for you! http://feedback.web.com/x1tk/ Sincerely, Executive Support

By Executive S.

Questions? Get answers from the Web.com staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Web.com