Visualsoft

Visualsoft has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 87 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Visualsoft most frequently mention account manager, tech support and customer service. Visualsoft ranks 14th among Ecommerce Tools sites.

• Our business has received outstanding levels of service from account manager Kevin Richardson.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Visualsoft?

“Probably THE BEST eCommerce Company!”

John A.
9/16/20

We have been partnered by Visualsoft for over five years and moved to their Shared Success programme in 2019. They are a first rate service provider with excellent designers and a well-developed platform. Our account manager is highly professional and has a great grasp of our business. Similarly the PPC team is delivering outstanding results. If you want a cutting-edge website, Visualsoft gets an unequivocal endorsement.

“Dreadful service from top to bottom”

D C.
3/23/17

Once they get your money, don't expect any level of service or sensible response from anyone that works at this company. A complete shambles from top to bottom. They are far from experts on anything e-commerce, they literally don't have a clue. The system they provide is great in theory, but if anything goes wrong with it don't expect it to be fixed any time soon. Money will be lost and endless time wasted if you sign up to their platform

account manager (15)
johna2473
September 16th, 2020

Good morning John,

I hope you are well! Thank you for leaving such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it.

I'm delighted to hear about your experiences with Visualsoft and the results you have achieved.

samb924
July 13th, 2021

Leigh Davison from Tech Support at Visualsoft worked on a ticket for me to improve our product page layout. He quickly made the changes we requested and then proactively approached me with further recommendations to improve the pages more. While on the phone to me he made changes in real time so I could easily and quickly see how the page could look.

He was very helpful, proactive and his recommendations have now been implemented onto our pages and they are much better for them. Thanks Leigh!

davidw2932
September 14th, 2020

I have been a Visualsoft customer for a number of years and have always been impressed by their high level of professionalism and superb attention to detail. We originally entrusted them to redesign our whole website which was a huge leap of faith for us and I can honestly say there has never been a time when we regretted that decision. A special mention has to go to Kevin Richardson who's customer service is amazing. Keep up the good work!

Good afternoon David,

I hope you are keeping well.

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback and I'm really happy to hear about the positive experiences you have had during your time with Visualsoft - and the support you have been receiving from Kevin!

I will pass on your comments.

martinm881
September 17th, 2020

After trying a few other web companies I believe I'm now settled with Visualsoft. They are certainly not the cheapest way of operating your ecommerce but like with anything, you get out what you put in. My business had increased by nearly 500% since moving to them and Carla my account strategist is always pushing for new ways to increase our revenue and performance.

Good morning Martin,

I hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, I'm really happy to hear about your business growth since moving to Visualsoft and the quality service you have received from Carla!

I will be sure to pass your comments on to her.

henryt144
September 15th, 2020

Can't compliment Visualsoft enough. We've had world class customer service, support and couldn't be happier with the new website. Our account manager is both friendly and incredibly productive for us, always trying his hardest to grow our business through every channel. Since making the move to 'Shared Success' ~6 months ago we've been overwhelmed with the sheer quantity of great advice, support and technical information that we've received from the whole team at Visualsoft. 6/5 stars from us!

Good morning Henry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback!

I'm really happy to hear about the experience you have had with Visualsoft and particularly the growth you have seen since moving to Shared Success.

steveb1528
September 23rd, 2020

We approached Visualsoft via the recommendation of business colleagues.

From the get-go, they were professional and immensely helpful in guidance and constructive input into the design and the best way forward for our business model.

Immensely satisfied and happy to recommend their service.

Products used:
Development, Support and Hosting.

Good morning Steve,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts, we really appreciate all feedback we receive.

I'm so happy to hear about the great experiences you have had with Visualsoft so far.

davidl2602
September 24th, 2020

I have had the pleasure of dealing with one of Visualsoft's eCommerce Strategists this morning. (Carla). She was professional, knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me in understanding how my client's site was put together and gave some really good advice on how to improve the User Experience and User Interface. This is my first experience in dealing with Visualsoft, and definitely would recommend them to anyone looking to build a successful eCommerce platform, or alternatively give it their existing store front a revamp. 5 Stars, thank you Carla.

Good morning David,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we really love hearing about the experiences you have with Visualsoft.

I'm delighted to hear about the positive experiences you have had with Visualsoft and your eCommerce Strategist, Carla, in particular! I'll be sure to pass on your comments.

johnp2788
May 28th, 2020

We have had a mixed level of support from Visualsoft, without doubt the support need to improve. However, the support we have received from Leigh Davison has been off the scale, this guy is on another level and a credit to Visualsoft. Matty Pearson is also another good one. These people are the reason we haven't gone elsewhere long ago. This is a great company, it needs more great people like these two guys, thank goodness they are there.

Hi there John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback - we take everything on board and really appreciate your comments.

I'm really happy to hear how pleased you have been with the service received from Leigh and Matty, I will be sure to share your comments with them this morning.

I'd be interested to chat with you regarding support and how we can further improve the level of support provided. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me on beth.thompson@visualsoft.co.uk and I will make sure any feedback provided makes its way to the right people.

Thank you again!

corporatet2
February 24th, 2021

I needed some help with some elements of our homepage. Leigh from Tech support helped me technically, but also gave me some tips on visual appearance which have really made a difference.

Thanks

danielg1107
January 21st, 2021

I appreciate Leigh's time and help making the finance options available on our admin.
It was very helpful and makes perfect sense with the new changes he has implemented.

Thank you once again!
Kind regards, Daniel@ Mr Harold

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate your feedback.

I'm so happy to hear about the experience you have had with Visualsoft, and Leigh in particular.

Many thanks

carolieno
September 16th, 2020

I have been working with Visualsoft for a number of years and have been really happy with the service I have received from my account manager Carla Taylor. We are on the shared success programme and have been impressed with the growth in our business and the personal service received to help us make the most of our website.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it.

I'm happy to hear about the growth your business has achieved and the fantastic service you have received from Carla and Visualsoft. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Carla!

thebestwallpaperp
August 20th, 2021

We have been with Visualsoft for a number of years for multiple e-commerce sites. They have handled a variety of online and digital marketing elements. They are always proactive in their approach and excellent strategists. We have to say as our business grows so does theirs, and they continue to offer an excellent managed service, Conor Cooke stands out for us he is a top guy and his account management skills have been second to none.

If you are looking to get into the online world then we would recommend giving VS a call to see what they can offer. Excellent understanding of e-commerce best practice to continually drive and improve online sales.

noemied1
May 14th, 2021

Extremely happy with the service provided from Leigh in Tech support. He helped me with a technical issue on my website which needed fixing very quickly. Thank you Leigh!

clairea110
May 14th, 2021

Thank you very much Leigh Davison for your excellent help, knowledge and patience answered and dealt
With my problems. Brilliant.

adamm612
July 15th, 2020

Leigh Davison resolved a long running and irritating issue that no one else at Visual Soft could. He thought outside the box and used his experience to find a solution. He also has a positive & helpful attitude.

Good morning Adam!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I'm really happy to hear about your positive experience and that Leigh was able to resolve the issue for you! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Leigh.

darrenh128
September 17th, 2020

I have been using VisualSoft with two different retailers for the past 7 years, looking through some of these reviews I feel that, yes there are certainly areas for improvement however I don't agree with the fact VS don't care about there customers. I have had many issues over the years, some serious, however all of them have been worked out amicably in the end.

Ecommerce is a particularly complicated affair, it does help if you have an employee who understands various aspects be it design (science behind it), layout, functionality, basic coding knowledge to name a few areas in house; and like any major project you must have someone who can manage the project well your end and liaise with VS at each stage! Don't rush the design stage at the start, its possibly the most important factor be it layout and functionality to overall feel and flow... VS are always happy to make amendments until you are happy! The more accurate the information you give VS the less issues you will run into. The better you manage the project your end the more likely the project will go live on the date stated. Even if you are great in this area there will still be issues (usually as a result of misunderstandings), but you only have to keep on top of it and make sure they understand the issues and they will get them resolved. Any project, what ever it is can always overrun, I always factor in an acceptable overrun period but push VS to keep on target and when there has been an overrun it has been within the allowance I would be ok with because I kept on top of it and them. I should point out I have been through 5 new website projects with VS!. OK so based on the above I am saying don't rely on the account manager at VS to keep on top of it as well as you could yourself... you must manage the project yourself! We have had a different account manager on each of our new website builds and I learnt after the first two to not rely on them as they are dealing with two many clients!

As for customer service costing to much, this is old information, VS know longer charge for minor changes, only extra functionality, design work etc. You do not get charged for things breaking, going wrong through no fault of your own and never have! Other huge improvements in this area is the availability of the customer service teams who are busy working away for us mornings, afternoons evenings and weekends now.

My only gripe has been server speed from day dot, however last year we started using two dedicated servers which has improved it hugely, other than that I would say currently my only issue is hosting charges which I feel could be done in a more clearer with fixed monthly payments for various business sizes.

Other than that yes from time to time something will break on the website as a result of a global change however they have always fixed these issues in a timely fashion and rarely have they been serious... but yes it can be a tad irritating as I do find myself checking over the website frequently to make sure we don't have any unforeseen issues all though you really should anyway especially with third party plugins etc.

mayah38
September 14th, 2020

Having worked with many other ecom platforms in the past I was a bit nervous to be using VS initially however the experience has been great - if there are ever any issues (which there are going to be from a realistic perspective!) I am able to feed these back openly without this being any kind of argument and they quickly get resolved. Our key contacts always do whatever they can to assist us and give us honest alternative options to the way we can be doing things - thanks Carla and Chris!

Good morning Maya,

I hope you are well!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, I'm so happy to hear that Carla and Chris were able to calm your initial nerves and about the great experiences you have had with Visualsoft so far!

I'll be sure to pass your comments across this morning.

sanjaym44
September 18th, 2020

Only started with visualsoft in jan2020 - lost for words such a brilliant service. Also friendly customer service too, always on hand to help!

Good morning Sanjay,

I'm really happy to hear about your positive experiences with Visualsoft!

oliviam462
October 2nd, 2020

Thanks to Darran who recently helped improve our returns process. Great support in working through various elements of our new website based returns system. Informative conversations over the phone helped resolve the ticket quicker.
Thank you so much for your assistance!

Good morning Olivia,

I'm so happy to hear about the positive experiences you have had with Darran and Visualsoft.

jonp386
May 18th, 2021

I called Visualsoft to see if we can change a few things on our website, and spoke to Leigh Davison from Tech Support.
The service he provided was 1st class, he listened, understood our problems and issues and fixed them on the spot. He gave excellent advise and was very good at explaining the changes and what effect it would have.

jessicac832
June 30th, 2020

We're a small business based in Middlesbrough and have been with Visualsoft for 3 years now. They held our hand through the build stages, and we were delighted with the finished site. The support we've received ever since has been excellent, the team really seem to care about your business. We've worked with the training team, technical support team and the client success team over our time with Visualsoft and all have been friendly and efficient, with their help we've really seen our online sales grow online, would highly recommend.

Jessica@ Gracie Boo's Boutique

Good morning Jessica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate your comments.

I'm so happy to hear about your experience with Visualsoft over the last 3 years and we look forward to our continued partnership.

timothys382
January 7th, 2020

Leigh from Tech Support picked up my ticket request and followed it up with a courtesy phone call to confirm my requirements. He then forwarded examples of the fix for my approval which was exactly what I wanted. This was then made live and all before lunch.

I'll make Leigh my point of contact for support issues after this exception service.

Hi Timothy,

It's great to hear you're happy with the support services you have received from our team and particularly, Leigh. Thanks for sharing, we'll be sure to pass your words on!

Kind regards
Rebecca

arshadi1
February 23rd, 2021

A massive thank you to Leigh. When others have struggled to understand the issue and try resolve it, all it took is one phone call to Leigh and he understood everything and sorted it out immediately. I hope he never sees this review as he could actually think that i like the guy... But thank you for resolving the issue so swiftly.

Hi Arshad,

Thank you for taking the time to share such fantastic feedback. I am delighted to hear that you receiving brilliant service.

Many Thanks
Victoria Hawkins
Head of Brand Marketing

finlayg7
September 14th, 2020

After a slow start, these guys have really upped their game and are now providing an excellent service.
The support we get from Kevin Richardson is exemplary - he really cares about our business and goes out of his way to help us on our e-commerce journey.

Good morning Finlay,

I hope you are well! I'm really happy to hear about the fantastic experience you have had with Kevin and the service provided by Visualsoft.

I'll be sure to pass on your comments to him, we really appreciate your feedback!

davidl2583
September 15th, 2020

Our business has received outstanding levels of service from account manager Kevin Richardson. VS obviously offer a great product but that's only good as the people looking after you after the initial sale

Good morning David,

I hope you are well! Than you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

I'm really happy to hear about your experiences with Visualsoft, and Kevin in particular! I will be sure to pass on your comments to him.

Marketing Manager

All I can say is that we came from Magento to Visualsoft and it was the best thing we ever did. I would never go back to Magento and all the issues we had with it, do not jump from Visualsoft as I believe it to be far better than Magento. John K and K

By John M.