Visualsoft

Visualsoft has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 71 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Visualsoft also ranks 14th among Ecommerce Tools sites. The most common issues with Visualsoft are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Our account manager is highly professional and has a great grasp of our business.
  • Great support today from Leigh Davison, resolved many a question from my lengthy call today.

• The horrible and super expensive customer service?
How would you rate Visualsoft?

“Probably THE BEST eCommerce Company!”

John A.
9/16/20

We have been partnered by Visualsoft for over five years and moved to their Shared Success programme in 2019. They are a first rate service provider with excellent designers and a well-developed platform. Our account manager is highly professional and has a great grasp of our business. Similarly the PPC team is delivering outstanding results. If you want a cutting-edge website, Visualsoft gets an unequivocal endorsement.

“Dreadful service from top to bottom”

D C.
3/23/17

Once they get your money, don't expect any level of service or sensible response from anyone that works at this company. A complete shambles from top to bottom. They are far from experts on anything e-commerce, they literally don't have a clue. The system they provide is great in theory, but if anything goes wrong with it don't expect it to be fixed any time soon. Money will be lost and endless time wasted if you sign up to their platform

account manager (15) customer service (8) leigh davison (4) kevin richardson (4)
johna2473
Good morning John,

I hope you are well! Thank you for leaving such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it.

I'm delighted to hear about your experiences with Visualsoft and the results you have achieved.

davidw2932
September 14th, 2020
I have been a Visualsoft customer for a number of years and have always been impressed by their high level of professionalism and superb attention to detail. We originally entrusted them to redesign our whole website which was a huge leap of faith for us and I can honestly say there has never been a time when we regretted that decision. A special mention has to go to Kevin Richardson who's customer service is amazing. Keep up the good work!
Good afternoon David,

I hope you are keeping well.

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback and I'm really happy to hear about the positive experiences you have had during your time with Visualsoft - and the support you have been receiving from Kevin!

I will pass on your comments.

martinm881
September 17th, 2020
After trying a few other web companies I believe I'm now settled with Visualsoft. They are certainly not the cheapest way of operating your ecommerce but like with anything, you get out what you put in. My business had increased by nearly 500% since moving to them and Carla my account strategist is always pushing for new ways to increase our revenue and performance.
Good morning Martin,

I hope you are well! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, I'm really happy to hear about your business growth since moving to Visualsoft and the quality service you have received from Carla!

I will be sure to pass your comments on to her.

henryt144
September 15th, 2020
Can't compliment Visualsoft enough. We've had world class customer service, support and couldn't be happier with the new website. Our account manager is both friendly and incredibly productive for us, always trying his hardest to grow our business through every channel. Since making the move to 'Shared Success' ~6 months ago we've been overwhelmed with the sheer quantity of great advice, support and technical information that we've received from the whole team at Visualsoft. 6/5 stars from us!
Good morning Henry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback!

I'm really happy to hear about the experience you have had with Visualsoft and particularly the growth you have seen since moving to Shared Success.

steveb1528
September 23rd, 2020
We approached Visualsoft via the recommendation of business colleagues.

From the get-go, they were professional and immensely helpful in guidance and constructive input into the design and the best way forward for our business model.

Immensely satisfied and happy to recommend their service.
davidl2602
September 24th, 2020
I have had the pleasure of dealing with one of Visualsoft's eCommerce Strategists this morning. (Carla). She was professional, knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me in understanding how my client's site was put together and gave some really good advice on how to improve the User Experience and User Interface. This is my first experience in dealing with Visualsoft, and definitely would recommend them to anyone looking to build a successful eCommerce platform, or alternatively give it their existing store front a revamp. 5 Stars, thank you Carla.
carolieno
September 16th, 2020
I have been working with Visualsoft for a number of years and have been really happy with the service I have received from my account manager Carla Taylor. We are on the shared success programme and have been impressed with the growth in our business and the personal service received to help us make the most of our website.
Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate it.

I'm happy to hear about the growth your business has achieved and the fantastic service you have received from Carla and Visualsoft. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Carla!

johnp2788
May 28th, 2020
We have had a mixed level of support from Visualsoft, without doubt the support need to improve. However, the support we have received from Leigh Davison has been off the scale, this guy is on another level and a credit to Visualsoft. Matty Pearson is also another good one. These people are the reason we haven't gone elsewhere long ago. This is a great company, it needs more great people like these two guys, thank goodness they are there.
Hi there John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback - we take everything on board and really appreciate your comments.

I'm really happy to hear how pleased you have been with the service received from Leigh and Matty, I will be sure to share your comments with them this morning.

I'd be interested to chat with you regarding support and how we can further improve the level of support provided. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me on beth.thompson@visualsoft.co.uk and I will make sure any feedback provided makes its way to the right people.

Thank you again!

dc165
March 23rd, 2017
adamm612
July 15th, 2020
Leigh Davison resolved a long running and irritating issue that no one else at Visual Soft could. He thought outside the box and used his experience to find a solution. He also has a positive & helpful attitude.
Good morning Adam!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I'm really happy to hear about your positive experience and that Leigh was able to resolve the issue for you! I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Leigh.

mayah38
September 14th, 2020
Having worked with many other ecom platforms in the past I was a bit nervous to be using VS initially however the experience has been great - if there are ever any issues (which there are going to be from a realistic perspective!) I am able to feed these back openly without this being any kind of argument and they quickly get resolved. Our key contacts always do whatever they can to assist us and give us honest alternative options to the way we can be doing things - thanks Carla and Chris!
Good morning Maya,

I hope you are well!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, I'm so happy to hear that Carla and Chris were able to calm your initial nerves and about the great experiences you have had with Visualsoft so far!

I'll be sure to pass your comments across this morning.

sanjaym44
September 18th, 2020
Only started with visualsoft in jan2020 - lost for words such a brilliant service. Also friendly customer service too, always on hand to help!
Good morning Sanjay,

I'm really happy to hear about your positive experiences with Visualsoft!

jessicac832
June 30th, 2020
We're a small business based in Middlesbrough and have been with Visualsoft for 3 years now. They held our hand through the build stages, and we were delighted with the finished site. The support we've received ever since has been excellent, the team really seem to care about your business. We've worked with the training team, technical support team and the client success team over our time with Visualsoft and all have been friendly and efficient, with their help we've really seen our online sales grow online, would highly recommend.

Jessica@ Gracie Boo's Boutique
Good morning Jessica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate your comments.

I'm so happy to hear about your experience with Visualsoft over the last 3 years and we look forward to our continued partnership.

timothys382
January 7th, 2020
Leigh from Tech Support picked up my ticket request and followed it up with a courtesy phone call to confirm my requirements. He then forwarded examples of the fix for my approval which was exactly what I wanted. This was then made live and all before lunch.

I'll make Leigh my point of contact for support issues after this exception service.
Hi Timothy,

It's great to hear you're happy with the support services you have received from our team and particularly, Leigh. Thanks for sharing, we'll be sure to pass your words on!

Kind regards
Rebecca
finlayg7
September 14th, 2020
After a slow start, these guys have really upped their game and are now providing an excellent service.
The support we get from Kevin Richardson is exemplary - he really cares about our business and goes out of his way to help us on our e-commerce journey.
Good morning Finlay,

I hope you are well! I'm really happy to hear about the fantastic experience you have had with Kevin and the service provided by Visualsoft.

I'll be sure to pass on your comments to him, we really appreciate your feedback!

davidl2583
September 15th, 2020
Our business has received outstanding levels of service from account manager Kevin Richardson. VS obviously offer a great product but that's only good as the people looking after you after the initial sale
Good morning David,

I hope you are well! Than you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

I'm really happy to hear about your experiences with Visualsoft, and Kevin in particular! I will be sure to pass on your comments to him.

jordanm281
September 16th, 2020
We have had very good customer service and support from VS. Having been with VS for well over 5 years, we have recently moved onto their 'Shared Success' model along with adopting their e-mail platform 'Kickstarter'. We have had great service and communication from our account manager Drew Harrison and hope to continue our positive relationship with VS to help grow our e-commerce business.
Good morning Jordan,

I hope you are well! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it.

I'm really happy to hear about your experiences with Visualsoft, and the service you have received from Drew! I will be sure to pass on your comments to her.

nickh365
April 29th, 2020
We've just launched our new site TuffTogs, which is our second site with visualsoft. In a time where the country is on it's knees, working with the has been a dream. Sam Grady who was our Project Manager was on hand at all times, to oversee, chase and help get our website live on time. She was always polite and friendly and professional to work with.

Our sites are on the 'shared success' platform and once you understand the way the development of your site works and the huge amount of post launch flexibility your site has, you will really benefit.

Of course there are cheaper compnaies around, but Visualsoft really are excellent.
Good morning Nick!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such lovely feedback.

It's wonderful to hear about the experience you have had with Sam and Visualsoft - I will be sure to pass on your feedback to her this morning!

christopherp474
January 29th, 2020
Darran helped us change the look and feel of our website to our exact requirements in a timely manner that was greatly appreciated.
Hi Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such fantastic feedback, it's really appreciated.

I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Darran, it's great to hear how he supported you in such an efficient and timely manner.

nickc399
September 17th, 2020
Experts in their field and an honest group of people who genuinely want the best for our business

Would happily recommend them to anyone who wants an improved online presence
Good morning Nick,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide this feedback, we really appreciate it!

I'm really happy to hear about your experiences with Visualsoft and thank you for such lovely comments.

emilyh334
January 11th, 2020
Leigh changed the look and feel of our website by creating a new dropdown navigation of our main menu.
We are very impressed with the final outcome and how quick and efficient Leigh was when doing this for us, thank you again!

Emily
Heaton Catering Equipment
Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, I'm so happy to hear you are satisfied with the outcome and particularly the help Leigh has provided.
I'll be sure to pass this feedback on to him!

ab696
July 3rd, 2020
Project manager Kathryn was very helpful and patient throughout the development process and responded back quickly with any queries or concerns.
They have solutions to cater to your needs and requirements and are able to integrate with our existing shop business.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to Kathryn and I'm really happy to hear about your experience so far!

andrewh828
September 16th, 2020
When we were first introduced to Kevin Richardson, our new account manager one of the first things he wanted to make clear was that as far as he was concerned he was a member of my company as much as an employee of VS and that has been true everyday since.
Kevin's work ethic is superb.
I genuinely believe he thinks he is as responsible for our failures as he is proud and delighted of our successes.

Not something that Visualsoft as a company can truthfully say. In that respect
I have been with Visualsoft now for over 11 years. The platform is excellent, the marketing however can be hit and miss. The key to having marketing targets met/exceeded is entirely dependent on the passion, skill and motivation of your strategist, who controls and facilitates your marketing strategy, co-coordinating all members of your team.
After having issues in the past we have finally struck gold with one of the most driven Visualsoft staff members i can recall. I hope he does not move on, because if he does, so will I.
Thanks Kevin
peterr360
May 15th, 2019
I don't know where to start.

The horrible and super expensive customer service?
The terrible arrogance of the directors?
The revolting website they built us?
The time it took (3 times as much as quoted)
The fact they want a bucket of money to fix things they themselves got wrong?
The abhorrent lock in contract?
The sleazy sales tactics (the SEO one is the best. You get zero for your money)?

Also, take a good look at the latest reviews and how a lot of them are on the same day. Why? Visualsoft writes them or rewards their small circle of customer friends to write them. This was confirmed to me by an ex employee there.

The list goes on but I will leave you with final thoughts:

DO. NOT. TOUCH.
Hi Peter

We take client feedback very seriously and I am really keen to discuss your comments in further detail. If you are open to doing so then I would be grateful if you could please share your contact information.
My email address is Victoria.Hawkins@visualsoft.co.uk or alternatively please call 01642 633604.

Many Thanks
Victoria Hawkins
Head of Brand Marketing
rebeccah745
August 13th, 2020
Great support today from Leigh Davison, resolved many a question from my lengthy call today. Thanks!
Good morning Rebecca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback. I'm so happy to hear about the experience you had with Leigh today and will be sure to pass on your comments.

Beth Thompson,
Marketing Manager

All I can say is that we came from Magento to Visualsoft and it was the best thing we ever did. I would never go back to Magento and all the issues we had with it, do not jump from Visualsoft as I believe it to be far better than Magento. John K and K

By John M.