Review of WigSis

Tel: 66229601370
support@wigsis.com

barbarat226
2/15/19

I ordered a human hair wig got Synthetic which was wrong style also asked for replacement or money back was told it cost too much to do that . I would advise anyone against riding from the

kateg105
2/13/19

I ordered a human hair wig for my friend who is a terminal cancer patient. She took all the measurements needed, selected the proper size according to the chart and chose a wig. I ordered it for her. After she got the wig she said it did not fit her head and it looked nothing like the advertised photo. I am on my 11th back-and-forth email with this company trying to get a refund! They simply will not address the issue of giving a refund. They keep trying everything under the sun to get me to change my mind.

Tip for consumers: Only order if you plan to keep it and not try for a refund.

deannav14
2/12/19

Just got a ful synthetic wig sent to me that started tangling as soon as i touched it. I paid over 200 for a "human" wig and waited more than a month for that. I tried to cancel my order with no success when i saw the reviews on this site and the order didnt arrive in 3 weeks already.They didnt want to cancel.. im never ordering wigs anymore from cheap sites. I rather buy them for 500 plus and get better quality. My experience for over 5 years is: look at reviews placed outside the website before you buy!!

Im truly disappointed, sad and disgusted and dont even want to bother with the return process. I repeat: do not order from this site.

ginac143
2/11/19

About one month ago,I bought this beautiful wig, and I always get compliments on this style and it looks so natural. I really love ordering from wigsis. They make choosing the right wig so easy. The model pictures are helpful and they also have more pictures than any other place.Simultaneously,the color is pretty and I like it. The hair is soft and the density is perfect. The hair is cut nicely; there is no need to go to a hair stylist. it looks natural and extremely comfortable.Thank you.

sylviap47
2/10/19

I strongly recommend that if you need to buy a Wig, do it in a place where you can actually see them, and you are able to get them fit properly. 0 STARS TO THEM!
WigSis is a total scam in my opinion. The wig that I chose was sent with the wrong head measurements, and very poorly finished. After 14 back and forth e-mails they have only offered many more deals, including sending them more money to create another wig. This Company do not honor their refund policy. They are located in the middle east they seem to have a lot of Issues with Women. Bahrain is a very conservative society where most women are either hidden from view or, when in public, are expected to cover their heads and arms. Having said that, I can only conclude that the ones dealing with the business are males that have no respect for women, and believe that they are objects and have no rights. I would never contribute a penny to a Muslim society as distinctly sexist and misogynist,

marlak7
2/8/19

They sent me the wrong color. I notified them immediately and was told I should keep it, it would look good on me. I've persisted, I've been offered another at half price, and then an exchange.....but only if I pay to send the one I have back, and the $15 shipping charges. When I refused they stopped emailing me. I again persisted. Was then offered an $18 refund and it was suggested I use the wig for something else. I submitted a scathing review on their website, but of course, anything less than 3 stars gets blocked by them. Folks take your beef to social media, tell your friends, have them tell all of theirs and so on. The BBB is useless but word of mouth hurts if it gets far and wide enough. I'm out almost $400!!

tinar161
1/31/19

The wig did not look like the picture and it was cut crazy. Dont order from this company. They are frauds.

lindaw564
1/28/19

I have purchased several wigs from the wig of this brand but this wig style I will continue to order over and over again! I never seem to go anywhere that someone does want to know who styles my hair or if I would share my stylist's name. I can't praise the natural look enough!

suel151
1/25/19

I ordered a wig from this company and the website indicates it would be shipped with 15 days. I had to pester these people for weeks to get it from Singapore no less. The wig arrived tattered, not the same shape and the color was nothing like what I ordered. I pursued this only to be left with a $100 piece of garbage I can't even mop my floor with. Scalp showed through this thin wig and it wouldn't even comb out for a stylist. Be very careful. They do not accept returns or issue refunds.

Tip for consumers: IF I COULD RATE THIS LESS THAN 1 STAR, I WOULD. TERRIBLE PRODUCT

jeanettem55
1/23/19

IF ANY OF YOU PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME IN FILING A CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE AGENST WIGSIS, FOR FRUD AND MISS LEADING AND NOT COMPLYING WITH THERE OWN RETURN AND REFUND POLICY LET ME KNOW AT my email address magerjeanette@yahoo.com look forward hearing from you ,,THANK YOU JEANETTE,,
This is a pic of one of my bad wigs form WIGSIS.COM

ritav28
1/22/19

I find this wig very feminine and I am really pleased with it. Just ordered 3 new ones! My chosen color is blond is really lovely. I'm happy with the natural color. People who don't know I wear a wig ask me about my stylist! Really love it!

nancyg364
1/19/19

Ordered a wig with dark brown undertones and blonde highlights and layers. Got a piece of crap that looked NOTHING like the item they advertised. 4 weeks later, still being given every excuse in the book, told I can't receive a refund unless I return the wig yet, they refuse to give me a return address. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE FRAUDS!!

carmellad3
1/18/19

I ordered a wig from them on 1/6. It took them 10 days to ship it out. There was no mention that they are actually located in Bahrain, not the US. Who knows how long it's going to take to get here.

Won't be ordering from them again!

lorij78
1/17/19

I am a chemotherapy patient with a lot on my mind. When I ordered a wig from this company I never thought I wouldn't be able to return a wig that cost $145.00. First of all it was very slow getting to me. Then the wig itself looked like a piece of crap. I ordered a wig with layers which had brown undertones and blond highlights. It is all one ugly brown color with absolutely no style to it. I sent three emails requesting a refund but I could tell very quickly there was NO way I would be reimbursed. My last email told them I do not have enough time nor energy to continue with this discussion and they could keep my $145 and I would let my review speak for me. I truly regret that I didn't read any reviews before ordering from this company. It is obviously a company that I would NEVER do business with again, and I hope others who are considering making a purchase will do a lot of research. I sure wish I had.

dorendal1
1/14/19

Not human hair and it's not what u ordered I just received my lace front wig today and I didn't even have to put it on to no it's not human hair, looks like it's worth Five dollars dead dog hair,I'm so disappointed there's no return label what so ever never even tried it on because I no the difference btw human and fake hair, I put in weeks ago to cancel my order even before it shipped out and they still sent me this $#*! I want my money back I have to go Thur my credit union as a fraud claim on this company I'm so piss and disappointed a waist of money and time dealing with them? Oh let me add PayPal is just as guilty as them
They were no help to me in resolving my issues with they horrible company scams that's all there is people please be aware never order from wigsis) they Scam me outta my $161 just look for your self cheap wig

jonathang213
1/5/19

The wigs are synthetic and look fake. Ordered 4 and received one cheap wig that was the wrong style and color. Complete rip off.

timeag
1/2/19

This is a scam company. I do not recommend this company to anyone, only if you're ready to fight for your money back. I'm on the 18th email by now and they do not let me return they crappy wig. I'm filing a complaint at my credit card company to reject the charges they made and I will file a complaint at the federal trade commission. It would help if many of us would do the same, so we would have the chances to shut this fraudulent company down. www.ftc.gov ( for the rereport

peggyh108
12/20/18

BEWARE! Nothing more than a scam! Horrible wig! Refuse to supply return address! A lot of back and forth communications with no results! Return policy says nothing about any reasons they try to get you to believe as to why they won't take your return! This whole process is nothing more than thieves at work! Are there no laws to protect the consumers
from frauds of this type?
PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS BOGUS OUTFIT!!

mardicm
12/12/18

Purchased product for medical reasons for my spouse. This is not human hair. Very cheap and looks like a costume shop wig. Company takes your money (prepaid by credit card) and delivers 30 days later. They have no mailing address; no phone number and they duck and dodge when you communicate by email.

I would avoid this company.

laural361
12/11/18

A total waste of everything . Got what I guess you could call a wig same day started emailing this company about everything from exchange to refund . I am not up to 12 emails and after no answer back from the last one which was supposed to how much I would except . I paid 92 dollars for my wig so far they offered 5 and 10 dollars what a joke . Will not give return address where to send back wig only that will be very costly to return the wig . So seems like other to getting a very poor excuse of a wig I am out of everything else lesson learned .

brendam331
12/7/18

Please don't truste in this website all is a fraud, I sent a message by FB and then they blocked me.

friedag1
12/7/18

I have been scammed by this company. Like many, I ordered, received the wrong color (black instead of gray) and was told to keep it and order another for $45. Wig came from Bahrain and looks like a dead sloth. They say it return it would cost $30-50 and then it could be lost or damaged in the mail. It's been a nightmare! Same problem as many of these other complaints on this website. I have a dispute with my credit card company and have just filed a complaint with the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network. https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt. If your wig comes from another country, I suggest you file a complaint, too. This place is a total ripoff!

Tip for consumers: Try to resolve through your credit card company, and file with US Consumer protection and https://www.econsumer.gov/#crnt

judyw199
12/6/18

After a long wait for the product (they took the money off my card immediately), I finally received what looks like a wig a kid would use for halloween. This is absolutely NOT human hair. You can't recolour this fake hair, trimming it makes it look worse, and a blow drying will totally friz it (because it's not human hair)!! I really needed this for health reasons and I just blew $252 bucks that I can't afford!!! So upset!!!

saram294
12/4/18

This company will not process returns and the product is inaccurate and low quality. The hair color was vastly different than the website photo. The netting is thick and visible. Pretty awful and unwearable. I followed all instructions for return in accordance with their return policy and they simply asked me to please try it again. They stated, "We think you will look very nice in this wig. Would you mind try it once more?" After a number of emails, they stated that they would not allow a return because it was a custom made wig and it cost them a lot of money to make. They stated: "Please consider our position." They offered me 15% off my next order. Terrible company. Had I known that the wig was nonreturnable, I would never have ordered from this company. I hope my warning saves other people money. Sadly, my money was wasted.

wiliamo
12/1/18

We spent $120 on a wig from WIGSIS and the color was very different that the image on their web site. They refused to provide instructions for obtaining a refund. We lost $120. Don't make our mistake.

This site is a scam do not order! Send a report to the better business bureau and report to PayPal if ordered through them. I was refunded by PayPal and waiting on the better business bureau to contact them.

By Robin L.

Im telling you dont do it Unless you want to loose money worst company ever

By Red R.

Yes, contact PayPal. I did just that - took a screen shot of what I had ordered, also a copy of my order, and a photo of what I actually received. PayPal got the return address for me and refunded my payment in full.

By Debbie K.

Because the product is garbage and they have no customer service and they do accept returns once you pull the address out of them. But it cost $65 to send back cause they want tracking on it ..be for warned

By Red R.

Because they are a scam

By H G.

I think hundreds from us are fighting for a refund return exchange. I'm in the same situation. About 18 emails back and forward and no luck at all! This company should be reported and shut down!

By Timea G.

yo, i can't even get a refund for a wig that was NEVER DELIVERED, forget it even arriving. horrible UK company exploiting cheap chinese labour. avoid like the plague. deserve to be shut down!

By Whatta N.

I have a platinum wig..I ordered a grey/silver and got a platinum wig. It is hand tied and looks good but not the color. 158.00 plus shipping and you can have it. if interested post it and I will send email.

By lois C.

Mr Zhao Address: Room 521, Building No 1, ZhongXingCheng , Beiyihuan Road, Yaohai District, Hefei City, Anhui Province, China Postal Code: 230011 Phone Number: 18956560706

By Robin G.

My wig came from the Kingdom of Bahrain and it was the wrong color and looks like a dead animal.

By Frieda G.
Questions? Get answers from the WigSis staff and other customers.

WigSis?