Review of WigSis

Tel: 66229601370
support@wigsis.com

jackiec178
7/13/19

I ordered a human hair with highlights and lowlights. I received a very cheap looking synthetic hair wig that was all one color. Several of the hairs fell out so I tried a lighter and they melted even though the order says remy human hair. Don't buy from them. When I ask for the return address and full refund they keep asking me to try the wig on again "my family will love it."

I have contacted my bank to reverse the charges.

rebeccac311
7/6/19

I have worn wigs for nearly 4 years now and have always purchased human hair.. I ordered a wig and when arrived i was happy with it.. - it was a little shiny but i thought after washing would be okay.. I don't use any heat on my wig - they dry naturally (even though you can use heat on human hair) - after only 3 weeks the wig was like straw!!! i tried to get them to take back but i just got email after email offering me a discount or other wigs..saying i could keep the one i had... I didn't want to keep it as after 3 weeks was unwearable.. Stupidly i agreed to pay for another one which they promised they would make out of good quality hair... second one arrived - same as the previous - after a week it was like straw... i took to expert and was told it wasn't human hair - i spent 2 months sending email and still they refused to send me returns address.. even though by law they have to give you 14 days returns option... please please don't waste your money - learn from my mistake....

maralynt
7/5/19

This wig was supposed to be a fully lace lined human wig. It is dry and hay like in feel. Chopped short on one side, with no ear tabs as shown on pics. No satisfaction from the sender...just nonsense reples...no return address. Do not be scammed by these folks.

benb296
7/4/19

Don't be fooled by their fancy website; someone is scamming people from their basement. I ordered a wing from them and it's nothing like they advertise.. The wig looked like a clown's wig at the circus. Watch out Wigsis is a total scam.

sallieb9
7/4/19

I ordered a wig from WigSis. The image was great and I was very excited to received it. It took a really long time to get it, but when questioned the CSR stated that it is being especially made for me and takes a while. Ok, I can wait. When I received it I was in shock. It is not the color that I ordered, not the texture. This color makes me look orange.
I though they will make it right, I just need to let them know. Well, they will replace it.... for more money. The want me to pay to return it. This is wrong. Are they making money on their own mistakes? Do not buy from this company.

marciec9
7/4/19

Wig didn't look like pic. Totally different color and style. Suppose to be 100% human hair. Looks and feels more like straw. What a waste of money!!!

sheilat73
7/1/19

Do not rely on the possibility of returning any unsatisfactory wigs. I can't wear the wig as it's just too big. One is the right size but the other is not. When I provided proof of incorrect sizing "Mildred" dismissed my claim saying they provided a petite as I had ordered. Not true according to the size dimensions provided on their website. They even suggested I can sew, can't I, so I should fix it myself. What?! Money down the drain. The package had arrived from the UAE so who knows where it originated.
I'm not particularly happy with the colour of the second wig, the style of which looks quite different from the order picture. I will look to donate them to someone who needs them.

juliec467
6/29/19

Took money. Did not send wig but when I filed fraud complaint with PayPal, they send me email after email with poor English and poor grammar. They are stealing from people who are taking chemotherapy. They won't send back money or provide wig. PayPal should be ashamed for facilitating them.

krisd65
6/22/19

This company does not stand by their return policy!! I made the mistake of ordering without reading the reviews. They do not supply the address or phone number to send anything back. Instead they harass you offering discounts, exchanges, they even tell you to wear the one you are trying to send back. They are disgusting and dishonest ppl. Stay away!!

barbaram635
6/18/19

Not recommending you work with this company. I purchased a week and it came in not looking anything like it's a picture. It also has a bald spot at the part at the forehead, which is in the center of the wig. I contacted this company to try to return the wig because the homepage says refunds. The company communicated but refused to give me a return authorization and instead gave me options to purchase other wigs at a discount, saying I could keep this wig. I just brought the wig to the place that could cut it and stylet. But they could do nothing with this wig because they could not hide the bald spot. The week has ridges in the back which is very difficult to hide, it was supposed to be straight but came in wavy. I am very disappointed in the quality of the wig and in the customer service.

marlal16
6/18/19

I have had many wigs over the 20 years I have suffered from Alopecia & this is definitely one of the best for looking natural. I thinned the fringe a little with thinning shears, but that was all & it was good to go! I have had numerous comments about what a lovely style this is & even men have commented. The only thing that could be better is capless cap, so please make a good thing better!

rebeccal209
6/18/19

I ordered what looked like a beautiful wig. When it arrived it looked horrific. Nothing like the photo I saw. They will not give me an address to return the wig. This business should be shut down! This is fraud!! Unfortunately there wasn't a "0" I could choose.

dorendaz
6/17/19

I've brought two of these wigs so far, my first favorite wig. I love the density of this, feels and look very life like and not too think and not too heavy. I always buy colour lovely dark medium brown to it. It's a great wig, definitely a keeper and one you will wear often. I currently need to buy a third as my previous one is too tired now but I have had her a year !! Great investment.

sueh226
6/17/19

Absolutely horrible site; the wig purchased was nothing like the one in the picture. I have tried to get the return address for two months to return the wig that the company admits is not the one I ordered and they just keep wasting my time trying wriggle away from their responsibility. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY WITH THEM; THEY ARE FRAUDS!

merles27
6/16/19

I have been wearing wigs for 6 years and tried lots of makes and materials including real hair. This wig in petite is the best fit and the most comfortable wig I have ever worn.I'm going to buy a second in different colour. I have alopaecia and only a tiny bit of hair at the back near the nape. Thank you so much.

carola316
6/16/19

Brilliant wig so natural. I have alopecia so need to wear one all the time after about 30 years have finally found a wig that suits me and looks realistic. Always delivered promptly and when I ordered the wrong colour was changed.

maryl800
6/16/19

I ordered a wig from this company. The very attractive wig in the add. I received a wig that was horrible quality of synthetic hair. It was the incorrect size, color and length. They will not refund my money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THID COMPANY

deannaw38
6/14/19

I have bought many wigs for a whole lot more money and have not found any that I love more than this one! It's beautiful, feels great and actually looks better than the picture ! Ordered two more different color! This one is very blonde for me and even though I came out of my brunette comfort zone I LOVE IT!

sollist
6/14/19

Absolutely fantastic!! Never had so many compliments, it is my favourite and the kids love it. Everyone at work thinks I've had a make-over as it is so realistic and I feel so confident knowing that'my hair' looks great. Thank you so much, it is really transformational and excellent value for money. I would give it 5*++++.

karolyc1
6/13/19

Excellent service from you. Checked stock and was called back within 15 minutes. Other company I tried never returned my call.I have worn the wig for 9 months and it is stunning. I would never go back to wefted wigs. You now have a lifelong customer. Thank you

sarahv85
6/13/19

I HAVE NOT PURCHASED FROM THIS COMPANY BUT I READ ABOUT ALL THE COMPLAINTS THAT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU HAS RECEIVED ABOUT THIS COMPANY "WIGSIS". I SENT THEM AN EMAIL STATING THAT I WANTED TO BUY FROM THEM BUT THEY HAD A BAD REPUTATION IN THE UNITED STATES AND THAT DUE TO THIS FACT I WOULD NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM.
ALSO, I CHATTED ON LINE WITH ONE OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES BY THE NAME
OLINA AND SHE STATED THEY HAD A FACTORY IN CHINA YET THEY USE AN ADDRESS IN AUSTRALIA. TOO MANY RED FLAGS . BAD NEWS.

kelleyv3
6/12/19

This wig is so comfortable you forget you're wearing it. The style is so natural & swings beautifully as you turn your head. Not too much hair, so it doesn't look 'wiggie'. it's my first grey wig. My own hair is quite grey now, so this colour suits my complexion. I shall definitely be purchasing another wig.

melindal55
6/12/19

Please do not stop producing this wig, I have tried several styles of wigs and they always look too thick, this is amazing, I had it cut and styled by my hair dresser and I feel so confident wearing it, it is so comfortable I forget I have it on!.I have had so many complements from friends saying how well I look and I look younger,'.what are you doing?'.I am not ashamed to show it is a wig and the shock on peoples faces really makes me laugh. THANK YOU!!!.Please do not stop making this wig, I will be buying more.

leea194
6/11/19

I MADE THE MISTAKE OF PLACING AN ORDER BEFORE READING THE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. ALL OF THE BAD REVIEWS ARE TRUE. THERE IS NO TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND TRYING TO CANCEL AN ORDER IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE. THEY TRY TO CONVINCE YOU NOT TO CANCEL BY OFFERING DISCOUNTS I WAS TOLD CANCELLING AN ORDER IS BAD FOR THEIR BUSINESS. THEY HAVE BILLED MY CREDIT CARD BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE PRODUCTS AND THEY'RE BASICALLY REFUSING TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND ARRANGE FOR A REFUND I AM DISPUTING THIS WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. yHIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND IT'S JUST WRONG

debbiet221
6/10/19

This company does not follow there own refund policy and refuses to send their address to return their incorrect product for a refund. I've been corresponding with them for a week since I received my wig in the wrong color. They gave one excuse after another but the bottom line is they refuse to allow a return/refund so Buyer beware!!! They are not competent enough to even send the correct order!!!

Im telling you dont do it Unless you want to loose money worst company ever

By Red R.

This site is a scam do not order! Send a report to the better business bureau and report to PayPal if ordered through them. I was refunded by PayPal and waiting on the better business bureau to contact them.

By Robin L.

Yes, contact PayPal. I did just that - took a screen shot of what I had ordered, also a copy of my order, and a photo of what I actually received. PayPal got the return address for me and refunded my payment in full.

By Debbie K.

Mr Zhao Address: Room 521, Building No 1, ZhongXingCheng , Beiyihuan Road, Yaohai District, Hefei City, Anhui Province, China Postal Code: 230011 Phone Number: 18956560706

By Robin G.

Because the product is garbage and they have no customer service and they do accept returns once you pull the address out of them. But it cost $65 to send back cause they want tracking on it ..be for warned

By Red R.

Because they are a scam

By H G.

Good luck! I am on about email45 with their email robots. You will not see a refund. My wig looked nothing like the picture, did not fit and is not made of human hair like I ordered! Call your bank and dispute the charges. It is the only way we can shut them down! I also filed a complaint with a worldwide org. That polices internet fraud.

By Kate G.

I think hundreds from us are fighting for a refund return exchange. I'm in the same situation. About 18 emails back and forward and no luck at all! This company should be reported and shut down!

By Timea G.

yo, i can't even get a refund for a wig that was NEVER DELIVERED, forget it even arriving. horrible UK company exploiting cheap chinese labour. avoid like the plague. deserve to be shut down!

By Whatta N.

THEY ARE THEIVES! WARN OTHERS. SCAM SCAM SCAM. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN

By KORTNEY C.
Questions? Get answers from the WigSis staff and other customers.

WigSis?