Review of WigSis

Tel: 66229601370
support@wigsis.com

kortneyc1
4/19/19

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND SEND YOU A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COSUTME WIG THAT DOESNT FIT EVEN A CHILDS HEAD. THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ANYBODYS MONEY THAT THEY HAVE SCAMMED. IF YOU WANT TO LOSE 200 DOLLARS LIKE ME THEN GO AHEAD AND BUY A CLOWN WIG FROM THIE TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT STEALS PEOPLES MONEY. FRAUD/ CON ARTISTS. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN. THEIVES.

lindap561
4/16/19

I received a wig that was nothing like the picture. Want to send it back they asked me for photos I gave them photos then they had the nerve to say to me keep that wig which is a piece of junk I will make you a new one for $60 are you kidding me really?

assiyay
4/15/19

I am going through cancer the 3rd time bout of chemo and this wig makes me feel ALIVE! I receive more compliments and serious comments where I get my hair colored. 88R is silky and beautiful. The curls do soften up. When I first removed it from the box I believed it was the wig I need and it loosens with gentle finger pulling and relaxing the curls..Yes, I also was very skeptical to purchase it. Don't listen to the negatives and get it, you will not be disappointed!!

arezooc
4/14/19

I just got this wig and am pleased! Maybe a little lighter in color than I was expecting, but it's very cute! And it looks very natural and maybe with some styling could be made to look like the model. Overall very happy!

graceb127
4/14/19

I have never received so many compliments -- even from people I don't even know. It looks so natural, even one of my neighbors asked where I got my hair done. It does give my ego a boost to hear the compliments. I'm really starting to like this!

theresab181
4/14/19

I have so many of wigs and each one makes me feel like it's Christmas when I get it. I never tire of getting compliments and IF I mention it's a wig, people don't believe me. That's when I know I've made the perfect purchase. The fit is perfect, the color is perfect, the look is perfect. This one feels more like human hair than any of the others.

hawav
4/12/19

I don't like doing my hair, so I keep it very short and wear wigs. This is my sixth, all in slightly different colors and styles. I have a small head and face. so they all have too much hair. I take them and have them styled and wear one every day. This one will be great after I get it styled and I am looking forward to wearing it. Whatever color and style I want without effort. My wigs make me smile.

maryc865
4/11/19

This style is sexy and sassy. The fit is quite good for me as I am a petite-average size. I do have to thin it out slightly to suit my features. I do receive many compliments and get asked constantly who does my hair! A good wig for the price.

carold289
4/10/19

I have ordered this wig 3 times in the last two years because I love it so much. This wig style makes it perfect for any occasion. I do have my stylist trim and layer the wig and is always looks fabulous. Hopefully, this wig will continue to be available!

hazela19
4/10/19

This is a very beautiful wig. It was purchased for my daughter who has battled breast cancer and gone through with two different sessions of chemo and she loves this wig. She has had several and this one has definitely been her favorite. Very good quality and looks so real. Ordering from here is very reliable company.

irmas24
4/9/19

I'm very happy and couldn't be more pleased with the wig right out of the box. I've bought 3 so far and plan one more at least. My coworkers know I wear wigs but can't distiqui one from another even though the colors are very different! The always compliment me ,thinking I've changed lipstick or say you're in a good mood today.

tatianaf11
4/8/19

Whatever I received in the mail from China I can't call a wig I ordered on line. Not even close.
It fits only little child head. Probably good for Halloween party to be a scary crow

janetp185
4/8/19

I loved this wig so much. The fit, the color, was fabulous, however, I couldn't figure out a way to style it that would look good on me. I'll keep trying to find another wig that will suit me better. Thank goodness for this website's excellent return policy! I am always pleased with the customer service and their exchange/credit policy. You do have to pay shipping back, but to me that only seems fair if you are not going to keep the wig.

margaretc204
4/6/19

If I could give negative stars, I would. I should have read the review sites before purchasing. I didn't and feel obligated to warn others so they don't make the same .mistake. I ordered a wig with darker roots and 11-12 inches in length. I did check the return policy which states you can return if in original packaging within 7 days of receipt. What I received looks nothing like the picture. It's very blonde no dark roots & 6-7 inches in length. It took over a month to deliver after much pestering on to receive a wig that looks nothing like the picture. Customer service said I could not return because it was a customer wig (it's not) but would give me 10% off my next purchase hoping they would do better. (I kid you not.) I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. Do Not Purchase from them. This is not an isolated case.

carolt182
4/5/19

If I could give it less the 1 star I would. The worst quality of hair ever seen ever, and I've seen a lot!

kt160
4/5/19

Do not order from this company. The wigs will not be like the pictures. They are poorly made - no effort at all and realistically they already have your money. They will go back and forth with you on emails, and it takes hell and high water to get a refund. Too costly to send these wigs back being that the company is overseas. Please be smart and financially wise. This will not be a good investment. Trash, trash, trash.

leonardk28
4/4/19

Excellent company. All customer service is professional, helpful and courteous. Each order has been shipped quickly. I will use this company and do uses this website for all my wigs. I have never encountered a problem.

victoriak83
4/3/19

I have struggled with hair issues for most of my life. Finding a natural and beautiful looking wig was very important to me to help my confidence. This wig definitely does the job! She is beautiful, comfortable, soft, and lightweight. I really like the cap construction, very well made, and it's so nature looking! Thank you this website and thank you for excellent customer service! Customer service was so wonderful in helping me through this journey in purchasing this beautiful peace.

margier19
4/2/19

This is the worse wig I have ever purchased. IT is suppose to be a custom made wig costing me $300...and by the way they won't refund custom made. POORLY made!!! IT is nothing like what was advertised. There ARE
no baby hairs around the edges as was stated. DO NOT PURCHASE THESE WIGS. TOTAL SCAM!!

louc62
4/2/19

Love Love my new wig! I just got it today and tried it on. I'm really excited and couldn't wait to write about it and be the first one. I really like this website's wigs and have been wearing for quite some time. This wig looks and feels so natural. It is so light on your head so comfortable and the style and movement make you feel very pretty. My husband really likes it on me and I really look forward to wearing it. Thanks for your beautiful wigs. :)

maryt421
4/2/19

Purchased a "human hair" wig from their web site. They ignored the color that I asked to for and sent me something close to what was on their web site but didn't look anything like the style. I took it to my hairdresser and asked her to dye it to the color that I ordered. She advised that she couldn't because it wasn't human hair, although their web page says otherwise. I complained to WigSis but received no response. I then filed a complaint to PayPal, who got involved and after receiving numerous offers from WigSys to sell me another one at a discounted price or accept a $30 refund, PayPal awarded me a full refund, provided I return it to them. Postage to do that was over $50, but I paid and now await my money back. Customer service is not in their lexicon and misleading advertising is their attempt to sell you a piece of junk. At no time did they acknowledge my claim that it was not human hair. Why would I want another one? What a pathetic offer! Stay away or be warned that disappointment awaits!

elaynem2
4/1/19

This is the first Wig that I purchase and I was initially afraid that it would not look natural. When I first wear it at work the following day, everyone in the office made compliments about my new hair color and hair cut! I am amazed and now I am obsessed with Wigs! I went on and bought a another one!

sharonh409
4/1/19

I've been wearing wigs for about one year and have tried many different brands/styles/lengths and this is by far my favorite. It's a very well made, high quality wig for the money. I did have my stylist thin it out, though, as it was just too much hair for me (I have a pretty small head). She also shortened up the sides because they looked like dog ears on me. Again, I have a small face and head so this may not be a problem for others. I've had this wig for almost 3 months and it's still looking pretty good, so far no frizz at the bottom. The curl has relaxed some as well but that's okay, it still looks good, and in fact, it lends itself to a really natural look. Because there's still quite a bit of length, I think if it eventually does start frizzing (as they all do), I will have it trimmed up a little shorter in a bob style and hopefully get some more mileage out of it. I ordered the 26G color and it is beautiful. You will not be disappointed.

carolk227
4/1/19

This wig is the most flattering wig I have ever purchased. I have bought many wigs over the past years and spent thousands of dollars on some of them. This wig, for the price, is my favorite. It is fabulous! I wear it all the time when I am out. This makes it possible to always look my best. This style is so pretty and realistic looking. For me it is perfect and my husband loves the style!!

annv58
3/30/19

I own a lot of wigs, and I mean a lot. This is one of my two favorites. It's comfortable, needed no alterations, and attracts compliments galore. I'd like another, but wish it was available in more colors. Thank you for making me look younger than my years!

This site is a scam do not order! Send a report to the better business bureau and report to PayPal if ordered through them. I was refunded by PayPal and waiting on the better business bureau to contact them.

By Robin L.

Im telling you dont do it Unless you want to loose money worst company ever

By Red R.

Yes, contact PayPal. I did just that - took a screen shot of what I had ordered, also a copy of my order, and a photo of what I actually received. PayPal got the return address for me and refunded my payment in full.

By Debbie K.

Mr Zhao Address: Room 521, Building No 1, ZhongXingCheng , Beiyihuan Road, Yaohai District, Hefei City, Anhui Province, China Postal Code: 230011 Phone Number: 18956560706

By Robin G.

Because the product is garbage and they have no customer service and they do accept returns once you pull the address out of them. But it cost $65 to send back cause they want tracking on it ..be for warned

By Red R.

Because they are a scam

By H G.

I think hundreds from us are fighting for a refund return exchange. I'm in the same situation. About 18 emails back and forward and no luck at all! This company should be reported and shut down!

By Timea G.

yo, i can't even get a refund for a wig that was NEVER DELIVERED, forget it even arriving. horrible UK company exploiting cheap chinese labour. avoid like the plague. deserve to be shut down!

By Whatta N.

THEY ARE THEIVES! WARN OTHERS. SCAM SCAM SCAM. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN

By KORTNEY C.

I have a platinum wig..I ordered a grey/silver and got a platinum wig. It is hand tied and looks good but not the color. 158.00 plus shipping and you can have it. if interested post it and I will send email.

By lois C.
Questions? Get answers from the WigSis staff and other customers.

WigSis?