Qingdao Bolin Hair Products reviews

Gaojia Village, Ligezhuang Town, Jiaozhou
Qingdao, Zhejiang, China

kevins219
4/21/17

After 2 successfully purchases. Order usual sent a totally different quality and grade. Then tried to get refund! Sent package back usps paid for basics because wasn't getting reimbursed. Cannot track in china w basic usps. Ups wanted 200 to send. PayPal could not confirm delivery seller said never got. Lost my total investment. Be very careful and make sure you eat tracking when returning their garbage!!!!!

lisan72
Lisa N.
8/2/16

I needed some crazy hair for my Halloween costume and found it here. I've told all my girlfriends about this site and we all got our Halloween hair from here. We are all going to look SO cute in our costumes this year. I can't wait!

michaelj172
6/20/16

We always wanted to carry hair extensions at our salon but never did due to cost. What we wanted was too expensive and what we could afford was horrible quality. THEN I found Qingdao Bolin. They have quality hair at amazing prices. Every color, texture, length you could think of. I'm hooked! We ordered and have used them on almost everyone that walks in. I'm placing my next order as I write this!

lindaw149
12/23/15

My old wig merchant went out of business and I needed to find a new place to shop for my merchandise. Bolin Hair Products had some wigs in their merchandise selection. I bought a few pieces and placed them on my shelves, they were the first to go due to ridiculous low prices as compared to euro hair

dorothyh30
7/4/15

I sell extensions and hair pieces so when I found this company, I had to try them out. They had a fair price per minimum order and with this month's promotion, I was able to get the pieces fairly quickly! I loved these hair pieces so much, I decided to use a few myself!

Questions? Get answers from the Qingdao Bolin Hair Products staff and other customers.

Qingdao Bolin Hair Products?