Review of HairPlayground

Tel: 347-395-6240
orders@hairplayground.com

keyas2
5/27/17

They look and feel so soft! i Bought Body wave 20'22'24" iLiterally got my tracking the next hour! man that was Fast! I love the high quality for that price! seriously going to purchase with this company for a long time!!

kingl13
4/26/17

I hate that I ordered with this company!!! Worst decision of my life My wedding is ruined thanks to them

parisc9
3/18/17

When I say best hair ever!!! I mean best hair ever.... its soft... it flows.... it bounces... and most of all it's affordable.. what more can a girl ask for #mynewbestfriend

alishaw6
12/24/15

Hairplayground is one of the most interested hair website where beautiful woman oder their hair from so I would love to try it

sarram
12/24/15

Soooo amazing I love their hair I love how kind they are with assisting you they are truly an overall amazing company shop #hairplayground

cindih3
12/18/15

Survey questions are great! I am excited to receive my hair! Will leave more feedback when I do!

keyslerw
12/17/15

This by far the best company I have came across in a while. I'm one of those people that are so afraid to buy anything online it scares me. Hairplayground is the one to rock with when it comes to buying hair. You won't be disappointed believe me!

kiaraf1
12/17/15

Beautiful quality and long lasting hair. Wouldn't get my hair from any other place than Hairplayground !

doreenh5
12/17/15

Beauty hair..and care about they customers needs...and prices are reasonable

katinas4
12/17/15

Hairplayground has fast and amazing customer service that message you back a as fast as possible I will defiantly give them

ashantia
12/17/15

Ordered my hair and received it in no time for my party . Customer service responded to all my questions quick. Peruvian is by far my best.

mayal6
12/17/15

The survey questions were very simple. Question #1 was my favorite. Getting my hair done makes me feel amazing inside & out. I can't wait to experience the hair from Hairplayground.com!! It will be an early Christmas/birthday gift to me! I will definately let my friends & family know about their deals and prices! Also customer service was very helpful and respectful.

leettah
12/17/15

The survey was simple and easy,and the hair is beautiful. I look forward to my install and I am sure I will not be disappointed when it comes to this hair!

briah
12/15/15

Hair playground has wonderful customer service & wonderful hair. I love it !!!

yumekal

Hairplayground Is Very Good , I Took The Survey It Easy & Simple

neffrateriw
12/15/15

So far so good. Can't wait to receive my hair. The customer service is good. Will write another review once hair is received. Thx hairplayground

morganc43
12/15/15

I love the optimistic and friendly people of the company! I can't wait to see what else is in store!

joycem36
12/15/15

The surgery was quick and easy and has relatable questions. As I am from the uk they supported me as I could not text them. Instead they gave me their email. I was very happy about this because I could participate.

candicec7
12/14/15

It was a good experience overall

ashleyf39
12/14/15

This was a great way to make me think about how diverse people can be with their hair

brianas5
12/14/15

They have great customer service, and are all about how there customer feel not only about the hair but how the hair makes them feel. Great variety to chooses from. Bedt hair experience so far!

whitneyp10
12/14/15

I had a wonderfull experience with hair playground plan on doing more buisness soon

lachishd
12/14/15

I had an opportunity to do a survey for hair playground. The instructions were posted to their instagram. The instructions given by hair playground were clear and precise. Hair playground responded immediately when I showed interest in taking the survey. Thank you for the opportunity.

symonel
12/14/15

I absolutely love how you all give the opportunity to win free hair. It's no better way of assuring those that you have the best quality hair than allowing them to see and try for themselves. It makes me feel great in hoping that I become one of those lucky winners

mariaho2
12/13/15

I've always searched for good hair and this is really the best choice

BOO BOO DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. YOU'LL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU NEEDED THEN WHEN YOU CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ABOUT IT THEY'LL TRY TO INSULT YOUR INTELLIGENCE ALL WHILE BEING RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. DON'T DO IT. ...RUN BABY. RUN!!!

By Shamille P.
Questions? Get answers from the HairPlayground staff and other customers.

12 Photos for HairPlayground