Review of EbonyOnline

Tel: 847-647-9791
ask@ebonyline.com

lindao158
5/19/19

I have an awesome experience shopping on Ebony online. Winnah was so nice she replied my order and took care of me. I will definitely shop here again!!

sherryw96
5/19/19

This was my first time ordering from Ebonyline.com and I was really pleased. I paid for my order before realizing that I had made a mistake. I went on the website on my confirmation email, explained to Desiree that I needed to cancel my previous order and Desiree quickly resolved the problem before my order was shipped, thus avoiding incurring extra expense! I look forward to doing more business with this company in the future and will be recommending them to my friends. Thanks again for people like Desiree who demonstrated great customer service.

russg31
5/16/19

Ebonyonline had some combs that were hard to find and had them for a great price. I received my combs within 3 days of ordering. That's some fast service. I'm impressed indeed. Thanks Desiree!!

chesteanp
5/15/19

Great customer service Desiree was very helpful I will be referring friends and family. Customer service is more valuable to me than the actual product

valeriah7
5/15/19

I recieve my package very fast and in excelent conditions. I would definitely buy again. Thank you so much ebonyline, this is the perfect web page to buy wigs, braids, locs and beauties!

erinc315
5/10/19

I have found my go to website for ordering my hair! I recently relocated to Texas and I wanted to get my hair braided....well my preferred braid style is micros (yes I know they aren't in style) with long human hair. I searched all of my local beauty supply stores in my area, even recruited help from a friend back in Illinois I couldn't find any human braiding hair longer than 18inches. I did a google search and found ebonyonline, Desiree was amazing! I order my hair and requested overnight shipping as my hair apt was rapidly approaching. I called several times just to check on the status, Desiree didn't get frustrated she just reassured me that everything would be fine. I received my order in a timely manner. Definitely will be ordering again.

kimberlyg172
5/9/19

This was my first time ordering from Ebonyline, I ordered one unit in FS1B/30, and I received an email stating they were out of stock and asked if I wanted to wait or if I wanted a different color; I choose a different color and received it in 2-days as promised.

FedEx on the other had delivered it to wrong address, even through they had the correct address on the label, I notified Ebonyline and they again responded right away, and give me instructions on what to do with FedEx. Desiree, the customer service rep was great and even followed-up to ensure I received my unit. I will be ordering from them again

kearam4
5/6/19

This is their hustle: they buy wigs from the exact same websites you and I shop at. They mark them up and sell them to you. Ever wonder why Sam's Beauty and other places never have popular colors. Ebonyline offers products they don't have. They hold your money up in pending charges knowing full well they will be canceling orders because they sell things that aren't in their inventory. The other sites need to stop selling to them so the customer can benefit from the prices and sales. Customer service was terrible. The will not do anything to make up for inconveniencing you. If the legitimate sites don't have your product. Ebonyline doesn't either although they are advertising they do.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello Keara,

We are so sorry to hear the about your negative experience. We do inform of our processing time frame under our general policies as well as under our terms & conditions. All of the products we offer come directly from the manufacturer, Sam's Beauty is a regular retailer, we do not have any type of affiliation with them. Our shipments come directly from the top suppliers which is the reason why orders are delayed. For further assistance please reach out to us directly, we would love to assist you.

charlesew2
4/30/19

I love Ebonyline there is always a sale , and the customer service is superb most of the time. The only thing I dislike sometimes is the long shipping length , but overall the experience is outstanding,

arihannag
4/28/19

Desiree was lovely, quick, kind and efficient! Truly top notch service, knowledgable and ready to act with my request.

recommendp
4/27/19

Ebonyline has the BEST quality & style variation of modern wigs than any other online company! I ceased processing & weaving my natural hair now for 2 years which was damaging plus the high cost and upkeep. When I started ordering Ebonyline products, I became hooked! I have been enjoying many styles, colors, lengths of natural hair wigs made with comfortable caps that feel light as a feather. "Its a Cap Wig" is my favorite brand! Ebonyline has the best affordable prices in addition to EXCEPTIONAL Customer service & support. Anytime I've emailed with an inquiry, they respond within 24 hrs. most of the time a couple of hours. For 2 years I've had great products and service consistently with Ebonyline and would highly recommend this company to everyone!! THANKS EBONYLINE - keep doing what you do SO WELL!

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello,

We appreciate your positive feedback, we do work hard to ensure we can answer and or resolve any questions or concerns as fast as possible, we do look forward to your continued business!

micheller397
4/24/19

I have been a avid customer of Ebonyline for quite some time. Anytime I have a problem I can call them and get the problem solved immediately. Desiree, is kind, patient and very professional and is always willing to please. My all time, favorite go-to online store.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Thank you so much for your honest feedback! We appreciate your business, our goal is to resolve any questions or concerns fast and effectively.

ajj38
4/24/19

I love Ebonyline. They often have the hair I want at a lower price than other sites and beauty supplies near me. Yesterday I emailed customer service about an issue with my account and Desiree at Ebonyline emailed me within 5 minutes with the issue addressed and rectified. Usually my orders arrive very quickly, before I expect them and the quality has been great the ONLY reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because I can't find all the hairs I often want that I see some of my fav YouTubera review. Also the code "499" doesn't always work online for reduced shipping cost but overall I love Ebonyline and tell EVERYONE I know to shop here online.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
AJ,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your positive feedback! Here at Ebonyline we are currently working hard to ensure we keep our low prices, also we are growing our social media as well as part of it working with major You Tubers to bring you all more in depth reviews about the quality and honest reviews of the products we offer.

Thank you for choosing Ebonyline.com <3
guerrierg
4/19/19

Love EbonyLine Great customer service great customer care delivery is always on time..and packaging is excellent..very nice and helpful Representative Love you Desiree (Dez) and everyone else who I have spoken to

cynthiaj89
4/18/19

I always receive my Ebonyline.com orders quickly and without error. Desiree offers great customer service and great communication. I will continue to purchase my hard to find beauty products from Ebonyline.com. Keep up the great work!

stacies38
4/17/19

I have been ordering from ebonyline for a while now and anytime I run into problem and need to call, Desiree is always there to help.
Thank you ebonyline for great choices, great prices and great people like Desiree.

walidahw
4/14/19

I order from here all the time..love the hair,prices and customer service.. Had a small problem and emailed them back.... Desiree contacted me quickly and problem was solved.. I'll definitely be ordering again.

sophiab47
4/11/19

Im very happy with ebonyline. I received help from Desiree and she is the best. Thanks ebonyline for your great service.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Sophia,

We thank you so much for your honest feedback!

sinariao
4/9/19

I wish I could give ebony line 0 stars!. I placed an order I was able to put things in my cart but when it came time to ship the order they would email me several days later saying certain things weren't available. I was patient with them and changed some things to what they said was available and again they would tell me something else wasn't available. I wasted so much time with them until I gave up I even asked them to ship me what they have or issue a refund, because I needed these products as soon as possible and still they weren't able to fulfill my order. She actually choose giving a refund than sending me what they had. The next day I ordered with another company "samsbeauty" and my order was shipped a day after. Ebonyline, if you want to be successful in this industry, start with fulfilling orders that your website shows as available. I've ordered many times from Sam's Beauty before but wanted to patronize ebonyline and you let me down never again

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello Sinaria,

We do apologize for any inconvenience, we do have a processing time frame of 5-7 business days since we do special order for our customers directly from the manufacturer, we highly suggest checking stock prior to submitting an order if you need it before a certain time frame. Again we are very sorry for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

robinc228
4/2/19

Since my natural hair journey started, I have used wigs to bridge me over the gap. I've ordered from this site with only a few snags that seemed to be not worth the fight. I have received a unit that was nothing like advertised, but I was not going to go through the hassle of returning at my cost. Most recently however I ordered a unit (the Vanessa Smart wig) that came to me in a state that was otherwise new. I had previously been told that they could not get the unit, but then i guess they located the unit. It came in a different package from the original picture, in fact i initially thought I was inadvertently sent the wrong wig. Upon opening the package, the wig was inside out, none of the normal packing was included, and there was traces of oil on the wig. There was also a random piece of hair in the packaging as well I contacted customer service and provided photos of the unit and was given the cookie cutter return policy. Now this would be find if I simply didn't like the unit, but because they sent out a previously used and most likely returned wig I took issue with this. My correspondence with the company was futile and i was basically blown off. I will no longer do business with this company and would not suggest that you do. They do not handle issues professionally. All your problems are just that....YOUR PROBLEMS.

Tip for consumers: Go to a company with better reviews of their customer service.

jeyg
3/28/19

THEY SEND YOU WIGS THAT LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE ONLINE AND THEN THEY DON'T WANT TO REFUND YOU YOUR MONEY AND THEIR VERY UNPROFESSIONAL I'LL CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM SAM'S BEAUTY.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello Jey,

All of our items we sell actually are ordered from the main manufactures of all the top brands, we sell top of the line quality products which is why we do offer a 7 day return policy which is on our website, if you have experienced any dissatisfaction with any of the items ordered you are able to return for a refund or exchange , simply follow the instructions on our return policy.

caprib1
3/23/19

I am very very happy with the products I have purchased from Ebonyline. They have a great variety and a lot of times I can find the product here that I cant find somewhere else.
Their customer service works well if you notify them of an issue. In particular I have worked with Desiree and she handled my order issue quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you Desiree. My suggestion to anyone who needs something resolved is email their customer service and they will resolve it to the best of their ability.

niceya
3/22/19

Ebonyline is the worst company ever. They robbed me of my money and sold me a wig that had mold on it. Their wig names are not the original wigs, they sell imatation wigs that are very cheaply made. The customer service is unprofessional, rude, nasty, and literally do not care about the customer period. They are the lowest of the low and they lie like nobody's business. I don't usually leave reviews because I like to give mercy and grace as I am always given mercy and grace, but I have not ever been violated, disrespected, and lied on and to, to the extent of this company ebonyline. I purchased four wigs from ebonyline and when I received them I noticed that one of the wigs had mold in between the strands of the hairs, and after I washed my hair (due to the awful smell that took three days after I washed my hair to go away) I call ebonyline the exact same day that the wig was delivered and took pictures and emailed it to them. The second day I called them to see what they were going to do and they started saying that I messed the wig up and they don't sell wigs with mold even after ebonyline seeing the pictures I sent them of the wig with mold in it. So if customer service is saying that the wig was messed up, this goes to show you how bad the wig really was when they sent it to me, but their blaming it on me. I sent the other wigs along with the molded one to ebonyline the second day from the delivery date. And they only gave me a partial refund after weeks of emailing and calling them begging them for my money and having to deal with them treat me rude, diarespecfully, and nasty not to forget they lie and don't honor what they say. They told me that they were going to wave the restocking fee but instead when I called them and asked them about what they said, that acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. And when I said that ebonyline is the lowest of lows, I mean they still lie and stick to their lie not even caring that all calls are recorded. It takes boldness to lie when evething you say is recorded. It's taking everything in me not to report ebonyline to the health department, attorneys genearal, and the better business also I really don't have all the time to do it. Ebonyline is not a trusted company and once you click that purchase button your given up all your rights as a paying customer because ebonyline does not honor or respect their own refund policy or have moral integrity, customer service, care or concern period! And I bet you they sleep well at night. That's how naturally horrible these people are! This is not my first run in with ebonyline, I should of learned from the first time they took my money, did not send me all of my purchase, told me that they didn't have what I ordered after they sent me one of my items that I orders, than held on to my money and I basically had to beg them to give me my money back. And they purposely made me wait for it. Stay away people, it's just not worth it. I'm good now because I learned my lesson and know not to ever use ebonyline again! But I would be wrong not to take the time to warn people. It's your choice but I had to do my part.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Ms Bernice,

We are sorry to hear to hear how unsatisfied you are, we have spoken to you about this order, unfortunately your item was not sent in brand new condition back to us, this item was altered had chemicals applied to it which damaged the wig, this wig was inspected, has no mold, we do have images we emailed to you. We did send that item back to you and processed a refund for the other items sent back, please review our return policy its pretty straight forward. We are not able to accept an item you have used we are very sorry.

staceyc92
3/21/19

Ordered a wig on 3/13 the wig came
That Saturday fast foward to today which is 3/ 21 and this wig is a matted I can't do anything else with the wig I am
Very disappointed the company doesn't care won't ever order from the again

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Stacey,

We are apologize for any delay, currently we do inform on the website there is a processing time frame of 5-7 business days as we order from the manufacturer, we highly encourage checking stock prior to placing an order or using the comment box section if needed before a certain time frame. Again we are very sorry for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

cp164
3/19/19

They scam people by accepting orders that they BEFORE HAND know they cannot fulfill, then they routinely tell everyone that they'll contact you once your item is shipped. I will NEVER do business w/ them again and will be reporting them to the proper authorities.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello,

We have been in business for about 20 years now, we are definitely not a scam, please review our processing time frame that we do have posted on our website, also if you have an actual order you have placed with us you may reach out directly to us to ask@ebonyline.com for a resolution.

Customer Support Team

The wigs ebonyline sell are not the original wig names, ebonyline sell wigs that a cheaply imatation wigs. Their wigs are countefit.

By Nicey A.

Sometimes when ebonyline cheaply made wigs are not in stocks they will take your money and when you call or email to check on it, ebonyline will tell you that it is on backorder, after ebonyline has had your money for about a week and a half. And if you don't call or email to check up on it, they will not tell you!

By Nicey A.

I hope your issue was resolved. Next time, contact customer service at ask@ebonyline.com or 847-647-9791.

By Beaonna P.

Questions? Get answers from the EbonyOnline staff and other customers.

15 Photos for EbonyOnline