Review of EbonyOnline

Tel: 847-647-9791
ask@ebonyline.com

caprib1
3/23/19

I am very very happy with the products I have purchased from Ebonyline. They have a great variety and a lot of times I can find the product here that I cant find somewhere else.
Their customer service works well if you notify them of an issue. In particular I have worked with Desiree and she handled my order issue quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you Desiree. My suggestion to anyone who needs something resolved is email their customer service and they will resolve it to the best of their ability.

niceya
3/22/19

Ebonyline is the worst company ever. They robbed me of my money and sold me a wig that had mold on it. Their wig names are not the original wigs, they sell imatation wigs that are very cheaply made. The customer service is unprofessional, rude, nasty, and literally do not care about the customer period. They are the lowest of the low and they lie like nobody's business. I don't usually leave reviews because I like to give mercy and grace as I am always given mercy and grace, but I have not ever been violated, disrespected, and lied on and to, to the extent of this company ebonyline. I purchased four wigs from ebonyline and when I received them I noticed that one of the wigs had mold in between the strands of the hairs, and after I washed my hair (due to the awful smell that took three days after I washed my hair to go away) I call ebonyline the exact same day that the wig was delivered and took pictures and emailed it to them. The second day I called them to see what they were going to do and they started saying that I messed the wig up and they don't sell wigs with mold even after ebonyline seeing the pictures I sent them of the wig with mold in it. So if customer service is saying that the wig was messed up, this goes to show you how bad the wig really was when they sent it to me, but their blaming it on me. I sent the other wigs along with the molded one to ebonyline the second day from the delivery date. And they only gave me a partial refund after weeks of emailing and calling them begging them for my money and having to deal with them treat me rude, diarespecfully, and nasty not to forget they lie and don't honor what they say. They told me that they were going to wave the restocking fee but instead when I called them and asked them about what they said, that acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. And when I said that ebonyline is the lowest of lows, I mean they still lie and stick to their lie not even caring that all calls are recorded. It takes boldness to lie when evething you say is recorded. It's taking everything in me not to report ebonyline to the health department, attorneys genearal, and the better business also I really don't have all the time to do it. Ebonyline is not a trusted company and once you click that purchase button your given up all your rights as a paying customer because ebonyline does not honor or respect their own refund policy or have moral integrity, customer service, care or concern period! And I bet you they sleep well at night. That's how naturally horrible these people are! This is not my first run in with ebonyline, I should of learned from the first time they took my money, did not send me all of my purchase, told me that they didn't have what I ordered after they sent me one of my items that I orders, than held on to my money and I basically had to beg them to give me my money back. And they purposely made me wait for it. Stay away people, it's just not worth it. I'm good now because I learned my lesson and know not to ever use ebonyline again! But I would be wrong not to take the time to warn people. It's your choice but I had to do my part.

staceyc92
3/21/19

Ordered a wig on 3/13 the wig came
That Saturday fast foward to today which is 3/ 21 and this wig is a matted I can't do anything else with the wig I am
Very disappointed the company doesn't care won't ever order from the again

cp164
3/19/19

They scam people by accepting orders that they BEFORE HAND know they cannot fulfill, then they routinely tell everyone that they'll contact you once your item is shipped. I will NEVER do business w/ them again and will be reporting them to the proper authorities.

jessh73
3/18/19

I wish there was a zero button. A week ago I placed an order human hair lace front wig on top of 2 day air. It almost cost 100 overall. The next morning I received a email from them saying the color I chose were out of stock it'll be delayed 2-4 days I'll receive a follow up email when my product have shipped.. This was A WEEK ago! I've been calling the customer service line no one's picking up, I keep checking my emails there's no update. What was the point of choosing the 2nd hair color if you guys were out of stock already? Let your customers know if something is out stock BEFORE buying the product. Eboyline is a scam and I'll NEVER go to this website again. I'll make sure my friends and family are aware of this.. This is unacceptable!!! Give me my money back or give me my second hair color option!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello,

We apologize for the delay, on our website we do inform processing can take 5-7 business days, you were notified as soon as it was processed since you did have an expedited shipment, to better assist you with your order please reach out to us directly to assist you with a resolution.

Customer Support Team
crystalm160
3/15/19

This is a sad company. I have actually ordered from them and received my purchases before. However, when i ordered from them as a regular customer they began saying that my wigs were not in stock. Most recently I made a purchase on the 1st of March and the company reached out to me 8 days later to see the items were not in stock. I actually was checking the mail because I was wondering where my purchase was. I asked several times for an update on my order only to be notified that my my hold was released. Fast forward two weeks later and I guess they have the items in stock and decided to charge my card. I told them that i did not wish for the items to be shipped and they said "We are going to ship them out today. If you return you will be charged for shipping and handling."Long story short, I have had to dispute the transaction and my bank issued me my money. They have attempted several times to re-charge me again for the items so i have been issued a new card. I will never order from them again.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello Crystal,

We are sorry for your troubles, our processing time frame ranges from 5-7 business days. We encourage our customers to check availability if needed before a certain time frame. Please contact us directly so that we may further assist you in regards to this order.

jackiet73
3/15/19

This company has the worst shipping history. You pay to get 3 days shipping and your package arrives in 7 days. If you must buy from them order a month before you need it. Their customer service is wanting, they keep lying about the delivery

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello Jackie,

We do apologize for any misinformation, our processing time frame ranges from 5-7 business days. We encourage our customers to check availability if needed before a certain time frame. Please contact us directly so that we may further assist you.

nikkid44
3/13/19

I have been a customer of Ebonyline's for 10+ years. My only suggestion to buyers is to e-mail customer service and check actual inventory levels prior to placing an order, unless you want to wait 1+ weeks for the item to come into stock.

sheilaa71
2/28/19

Love my product, fit perfect, right color. Very satisfied. I will order again. Customer service was great. Desiree was there to keep me informed about my tracking number. Very nice ! It's nice to have someone to respond to you within an hour after you email them, not once but every time I emailed! Thanks Desiree.

jocea
2/26/19

Ebonyline does have great prices and I really liked the units that I ordered from the site. However, this is my second time having shipping problems with them. The first time was in October when I placed an order for $350 and then didn't receive any shipping information for almost a week. I finally got into contact with them and they told me that they sent an email asking me to verify my identity because of the large order. I respect this because they're just trying to protect their clients and their business. However, I never received any emails from them (I checked my spam folder and everything) and they don't communicate on their website that larger orders will require additional verification. And in the end, they didn't even offer anything for my inconvenience and their lack of communication even though I spent hundreds of dollars with them. The second time was today. Like some of the other reviewers, I received an order confirmation and paid extra for priority mail shipping, but hadn't received any shipping information or update 3 days after I placed my order. When I called in to speak to customer service, I was informed that one of the wigs I wanted had to be ordered from the manufacturer and there would be a 7-business-day delay. I was also informed that they do not break orders up, so I would have to wait to receive the other wigs I ordered as well even though they were available. Once again, no one offered to refund me for the $13 that I paid for shipping to make up for their lack of communication. If I pay $13 for shipping, I expect to receive my items within a few days, NOT 2 weeks. Then, I came on this site and saw that Ebonyline's response to anyone who complained about shipping issues related to poor customer service and lack of communication on the company's part was to "encourage" the customer to call within 2 hours of placing the order to check for delays and to make sure that the item is in stock. First, YOUR WEBSITE listed the item that I ordered as being in stock and did not mention any delays. Second, it is not my job to check for delays. It is YOUR job to inform YOUR customers of delays with their order. And, no where on your actual website does it say that customers need to or should call within 2 hours of ordering to check for potential delays. The fact that your response was to blame the customers for your lack of communication and professionalism speaks to how unprofessional you actually are!!! Like I said, the actual products and prices are great, but y'all are going to lose business if you don't insist on your customer service representatives communicating better regarding shipping issues.

anjd1
2/15/19

I love this place! I always have way too many choices! Delivery is always timely. Desree' is a wonderful CSR! Thank you for helping me with my "Markle Sparkle!"

Always kind, knowledgeable and just lovely. Thank you so much sweets!!! Ebonyline for LIFE.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Thank you for being a loyal customer! It has been a pleasure to assist you.

We value your business,
Customer Support Team,
Desi
tial15
2/12/19

Recieved a wig that was seriously defective. I immediately contacted Ebonyline by email. My wig is see through at the top and very thin and tangled. I was super disappointed. Ebonyline keeps asking for me to send pictures, which have sent several times. I am honestly shocked by their lack of understanding and customer service. I tried to call today, only to be told that the manager is out for the day. I only order from ebonyline because my regular place didn't have the wig I wanted. Next time I will wait until they restock. Also, did I mention that I had to call Ebonyline almost a week after I ordered for a tracking number?

Signed,

Good paying customer

I just want my money back, please!

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hello Ms Tia,

We apologize for the misunderstanding, I looked into your order, seems like this was resolved via telephone, the unit you ordered was a 13x6 perfect hair line skin weft which is suppose to show the hairline for a very natural look. Glad we were able to resolve this misunderstanding for you.

Thank you for shopping with us!

Customer Support Team <3
Elvia
cherrym18
2/9/19

I'm so incredibly happy with Ebonyline! I have been ordering online from them now for the last three years at least and they never fail to satisfy my hair needs. I normally order Bobbi boss hair extensions but I wanted to change to Bohyme but I had no idea how to compare the coloring that I use between the two brands, I felt very nervous to switch in fear of getting the wrong colors. So I called and talked to Desiree who helped me compare the colors I needed, she was super kind, patient and helpful!!!! Thank you Desiree you were amazing! I will continue to shop for my hair needs at Ebonyline as long as they are around! Thank you Ebonyline
Dedicated customer
Cherry Mcknight

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Thank you Ms Cherry for being a loyal valued customer. We are here for you whenever you need us!

Customer Support Team <3
yvettet32
2/9/19

If I had to use one word great when I call I was very furstarted because day before sale girl wasn't any help with anything then i call next day and Desiree answer with a reassuring that she would get to the bottom she even went through the old order too make sure I received them I appreciate Desiree great customer service wish some of your employees should take a page from Desiree book again been customer for yrs first problem solve same day thank you ebony line for your beautiful wigs and thank you Desiree my gurl yessss !

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
It has been a pleasure assisting you Ms Yvette, we do value our customers, we are here to assist you!

Thank you for choosing Ebonyline.com

Customer Support Team!
dyang1
1/31/19

Love the products and the custom service is wonderful. I have been ordering from them for over a year. I am pleased!

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Ms Dyan,

We appreciate your loyalty with Ebonyline.com, it is always a pleasure assisting you.

Customer Support Team<3
asyas5
1/29/19

I am still waiting on my order from Jan. 4th. I called last Monday the 21st and was told that my order would be delivered by Friday the 25th. Still to this day I have no tracking number nor package. This company will never receive my money again and I will make it my duty to warn everyone about this unprofessional company. I should have stuck with Hairsisters.com who has continued to provide timely, polite, and professional service. I suggest anyone who has not received their product file a claim with your bank.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Ms Asya,

We are sorry to hear to hear about a delay with your order, with some items we do inform to allow 2-10 days for processing as we order from our supplier, you are always welcome to check stock prior to submitting an order, we will gladly check stock for you.

Customer Support Team!
gloriaj63
1/23/19

I was not to visual on writing a review for Ebonyline in the past the customer service was not up to par, but I had an opportunity to speak with Tina last Thursday and it change my whole point of view. I ordered some crotchet hair for my daughter and needed it by Saturday and had not receive my confirmation. After speaking to Tina, she changed my perception about staying a customer. Tina had product knowledge about the system being down, but was helpful about tracking my product down to the wire, she explained points, looked up products for me. Tina also tracked my package correctly it had arrived that Thursday. She took her time and never tried to rush me off the phone and I say Kudos to Tina! Also for future reference she told me to ask for her by name.

sakeniar
1/17/19

I've had nothing but satisfaction from ebonyline. The wigs are really cute and the customer service is great. Very professional. Thank you!

sharons533
1/16/19

Desiree, your response to an issue I was having was excellent, timely and very pleasant. Thank you.

lexusf
1/12/19

Recently ordered with Ebonyline and they were more than accommodating, great customer service with very prompt responses without the headache. Desiree did a fantastic job in ensuring my order was correctly placed and modified. First time purchasing with this company and I will definitely become a regular.
I am a YouTuber and will be reviewing purchased items on a regular basis. Great Job Ebonyline!

kes4
1/9/19

Ebonyline is one of the online wig sites that I order from frequently. My only complaint is that when an item is NOT available or in stock, the customer should not be able to select that item when attempting to place an order. Twice this happened to me where I ordered an item that was unavailable. HOWEVER, I received an email from customer support immediately and was offered several options to resolve the issue; including a free complimentary item for any inconvenience. Additionally, even when my order dropped below the amount required to receive the $4.99 Flat Shipping Rate, they still honored that price. I was even emailed two additional times by customer svc rep, Winnah #EBO00207870 (LOVE YOU WINNAH!), who informed me that I can always email them or call ahead of time to check their inventory and see if what I want is available. To me, it doesn't get any better than that.

Response from Jessie j., EbonyOnline Representative
Hi Keisha!

Thank you taking the time to post review, it is very much appreciated. Please do not hesitate to call or email us for anymore questions or concerns. Thank you!
nicholee9
12/4/18

I hesitated to write this review. I feel that as consumers our instinct is to report situations in which we've been wronged, and rarely offer praise as quickly. I have ordered from Ebonyline many times before, and while they're slower to ship than most retailers, they're usually a little cheaper. I ordered 2 wigs from them. They followed up to let me know that one was not in stock, though it was listed as such on the website, and asked if I wanted the wig in a different color. I ordered that particular wig in a very specific color, so replacing it with a black or brown wig would've defeated the purpose, so I ended up ordering elsewhere. I asked them to replace my wigs with two wigs that should've added up to the same price as the original wig. One of the wigs turned out to be a specialty color, so there was an upcharge and a remaining balance that I paid reluctantly. I felt that as the customer I shouldn't have paid for their mistake, but I did. I had to follow up on my shipping information as they'd not provided an update. Once the wigs finally arrived, the order was wrong. I have been going back and forth with them for the better part of a month and their idea of resolution was to refund the purchase, have me return the wig and then reorder the wig I originally wanted. I never complain for the sake of getting things for free, so I wasn't looking for a handout, but in my experience, when companies have made a mistake they go out of their way to appease the customer. Sadly, that experience has soured my opinion of them and I will never be using them again.

latonyah13
11/29/18

Terrible customer service. They lie and will not ship your items out in a timely manner. Every time I called inquiring about my items I was told they just came in this morning and will be shipped out this evening. Almost a month later and I still have not received my hair.

kj97
11/2/18

Buyer beware! This company consumer service is a rip off. I placed my order, since I didn't receive a confirmation that the order has been processed I decided I would change the order. It was a couple of days since I placed the order, and the order wasn't processed. I sent the email, I eventually received a response but it was Sales indicating that the order was processed and ready for shipping. So I sent several emails for confirmation of the change of order. I received no indication, after sometime I received an email from their processing department that order was placed. I attempted to get confirmation that the order was updated. After a long and long unnecessary email back and forth and representative confirmed with me that the order was changed. I received the order only to find out that the order was not updated. I reached out, so I can return the order. I paid for my return of $14.65. The refunded an amount much lower than what I ordered. The amazing part of the deduction was that I paid $4.99 shipping in the beginning only to find out that because I returned the order they charged me again $4.99 and an additional $4.99 shipping return. This does not include restocking fee. I was to continue to pressure them for a breakdown. I had to take the loss but will never to business with them again. I'm no longer a customer and will gladly take my business away from them. Please beware!

brittanyg66
10/31/18

Untrustworthy Company. Return policy is 20% restocking fee for items under $50 but ended up up deducting 50% of my refund. I sent them three emails and left multiple messages asking them to clarify my refund but never got a response. Considering I operate my own online business, this is horrible way to deal with customer issues by just ignoring. Instead, this is how you loose repeat business. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

The wigs ebonyline sell are not the original wig names, ebonyline sell wigs that a cheaply imatation wigs. Their wigs are countefit.

By Nicey A.

Sometimes when ebonyline cheaply made wigs are not in stocks they will take your money and when you call or email to check on it, ebonyline will tell you that it is on backorder, after ebonyline has had your money for about a week and a half. And if you don't call or email to check up on it, they will not tell you!

By Nicey A.

I hope your issue was resolved. Next time, contact customer service at ask@ebonyline.com or 847-647-9791.

By Beaonna P.

Questions? Get answers from the EbonyOnline staff and other customers.

10 Photos for EbonyOnline