Review of Well.ca

Tel: 1-866-640-3800
info@well.ca

fedupc3
2/13/19

I have been ordering from Well.ca for YEARS and while they are expensive, they do offer free shipping for $35 orders which is very reasonable. And the couple of times there was a problem with my order the customer service was extremely professional and either immediately shipped a replacement or refunded my money. It was AMAZING! But lately I don't know what changed because now orders take FOREVER to ship - usually more than their stated 1 - 3 business days and products arrive damaged, missing, cans badly dented, etc. And they switched from Canada Post to FedEx which is a nightmare because FedEX (and UPS) have a habit of NOT delivering a package but putting on their website that a delivery attempt was made but nobody was home, when that's a lie. Google this and you'll see that this has been a problem for many people for YEARS. When they shipped with CanadaPost, my order arrived quickly, right to my door, no fake delivery attempts, and in excellent condition whereas the courier delivery person often slams the box down on the ground ignoring big "FRAGILE" stickers.

Anyway, I will no longer be giving my business to Well.ca because they're too slow now and shipping via a courier that lies about attempted delivery defeats the purpose of ordering products online to be delivered to my home. If I have to go pick it up at some drop-off location because the courier was too lazy to do his or her job, I might as well go to a store myself in the first place. If I order something online I want it delivered to my door FAST. By fast, it should arrive within 3 days. Instead, you're lucky if Well.ca even ships the order in 3 days. Often it takes longer.

jz45
2/10/19

Great products, good prices, but Customer Service is exceptional!
If I had an issue, they were very quick and prompt to resolve it, good communication, and very respectful to customer!
I have nothing but excellent experience with this company, and I am shopping at their website for 2 years now.
Well done, Well.ca :)

me101
2/9/19

Very impressed with how they handled my package when it went missing! Courteous and kind, Christine and Emily were amazing help! Would 100% reccommend

gaheec
1/16/19

Worst customer service ever!!
My order returned without notifying me so I contacted with customer sevice and they offered me full refund which I didnt ask for, and resending. And when I asked for the update later they said we gave you full refund and just wait. I waited 2 months without any update and when I asked last time they said it has damaged so forget it with $10 coupon. They couved informed me before but never did and I complained about that and tell them to send the package but no anwsers until now 6 days passed from the email I sent.

heatherl141
12/25/18

I've ordered everything from make-up, to coffee, to gourmet snacks, to household items multiple times from Well.ca. Everything has been exactly as expected and it shipped very quickly. The rare time they haven't had something in stock a prompt refund occurs and a discount for the next time. Well.ca are one of the heroes of the online shopping world, they continually make me happy.

alicem267
12/17/18

I placed my order on December 3rd and still no response from this company about when they will ship my order. I have contacted them 3 times so far; it's December 17th and you would think that by now my order would have been shipped. I will never order from them again.

kaitlynm34
12/11/18

I just placed my first order with Well.ca. I ordered clothing and received a detox kit and body lotion instead. I called and told the girl that what I received was not at all what I ordered without complaining at all. She reshipped my order, refunded me $10 and let me keep my free gift! She was so sweet and did everything she could to go above and beyond. Uaually I'd be upset with the fact that i didn't get what I ordered but the service was so great I'd shop there a million times. Thank you Well.ca and it was a very nice try with my order. Still giving 5/5 despite the small mix up

jayp178
12/5/18

I don't know what's been going on but this site use to be amazing. Customer Service was great, delivery was quick and items were wonderful. Now, the only thing that is great are the products. Service is a complete joke. Lies after lies and delivery is atrocious. 2 weeks to ship an order. I'm done with this site unless they make some drastic changes for the better and give some incentive to shop there again.

kajeevany
12/5/18

There website claimed processing an order takes three days and shipping it to my area would take maximum three more days. However, my order never arrived and it was still processing. After chating with customer care agents all I pretty much got were appologies and they stated it's because they are getting a lot of orders for the holidays - If that's the case they should have updated that information on their website. Now it's been around two weeks and seems like this is not new to this place! This is the worst online experience I had ever.

ar257
12/1/18

My one problem with this site is that once you place your order it takes 5-7 days to ship out your order! I don't know how they're still in business considering companies like Amazon ship AND deliver your package within 1-2 days. I can't imagine that people will tolerate this much longer...What's the point of ordering from this site if it takes practically 2 weeks to deliver your package. I'd rather be slightly inconvenienced and go to the store than wait weeks... The deals aren't that good.

eliel8
11/30/18

Over 5 business day , 7 day in total , order still not send ...would answer there phone ...
i presume it is a fraudulent website ..

nathaliem21
11/15/18

I buy several times a year, and for several years, and for the last year or two, I noticed that the shipping can be very slow. I try to buy elsewhere when possible now, too bad for them.

sandiem7
10/31/18

I've ordered from them a few times and my orders have always arrived within a week. The products have been as expected!
This last order I ordered bottles of organic juice. 3 bottles arrived broken open and 1 bottle was different from what I ordered. I called immediately and Kendra with customer service was fantastic! She issued a refund for the 4 bottles (i got to keep the one sent in error) and i got a $10 off coupon for future use. I was very satisfied.
Thank you for such prompt and satisfying customer service.

useru10
10/18/18

They take too long to ship out. It should not take a company these day to process and ship out more than 24 hours. This company ships out 3 days after if you are lucky. Get with the program.
Customer service on phone said they would put a rush on my order. They never did. So I just cancelled and ordered from healthy planet where they are Much quicker and much nicer.

michellep302
8/31/18

I'm going to start off by saying that I was taken back from all the negative reviews i have read about Well.ca. I have been dealing with this company for years and have never ever had a bad experience. I have ordered tons of products and can honestly say that they have arrived on time (fast shipping ) and the customer service department is always so friendly and willing to help with any questions I may have had. Great company!

yakovs2
8/8/18

At first I placed an order and received and email tellung me that the transaction went rhrough. Few weeks after, still no parcel. So I called and the employee told me that the transaction was finally cancelled and that I got refunded. But I haven't received any notice by email.... They told me to place the order again. I did. Then 3 weeks later I received only one 1 item out of two ordered saying that the other one was refunded. No explanation, no other info, no email, no call...

nataliel63
7/11/18

Had a problem with order, and spent 20 minutes on phone being put on hold.
Don't bother with this website

samm290
6/4/18

Bought some dog boots on here since they were much cheaper than anywhere else for the size I needed, they shipped pretty quick and are really cute! Decent quality, look just like the photo, will definitely be checking here for any items I need in the future!

lilys70
4/27/18

First and last time ordering from them. My order did arrive on time and the transaction went smoothly, but the majority of my products arrived DAMAGED. I ordered several facial creams in pumps (and in jars), ALL of the pumps were broken and unusable. They claim that they try to be environmentally friendly by wrapping products in the safest way possible to avoid any damage that could occur during shipment, all I received was my entire order meshed up in one thin plastic bag. Also, I tried to get one of the pumps working by screwing the broken piece on top of the other part but little did I know that my attempt to try to make it work resulted in a final sale. Beware of well.ca and know their return policies beforehand. If your products arrived damaged and you return them as damaged, they are marked as final sale.

jessicas365
4/18/18

As a graphic design employee at this company, I've witnessed the owners hire videographers and editors for small wages. They take advantage of freelance vendors. I wouldn't shop here knowing how demanding and selfish they can be.

sug82
3/22/18

I have to throw in the towel on doing business with this Canadian company. Firstly, their prices are no better than those at Shoppers, London Drug or Walmart. Secondly, their shipping time frame is deplorable. I get stuff from Amazon Prime within 2-3 days. Landsend in the USA within 6 days and Marks & Spencer in the UK in about 4-5 days. These guys can take upwards of two weeks. So let's see, their prices are market, their shipping is slow, so what's the value proposition here. But to add vinegar to the wound, I received an mail (likely an all call email) from their CEO Jennifer, informing me that because I live in a REMOTE area of BC, all further orders under $100.00 Canadian were subject to a $20.00 shipping surcharge. Remote? Hum. I live in Nanaimo BC. We have an airport big enough for jets to land, and roads and highway, and big ferries and everything. How is it that Amazon can find me lickety split, but a Canadian company from Guelph Ontario seem to think my location is remote/rural/the hinterland. Honestly, someone at Well.ca needs to revisit the way they do online business, because I for one am no longer a customer.

petera141
1/17/18

An employee called Rhiannon advised me to use one of their competitors and said that the company had a 'security system' in place to stop being from buying more than ten products. When I complained about his rudeness, a 'supervisor' named Jillian gave me a lecture on company policy. I called the company's office to complain. Nobody picked up the phone, nobody returned my calls and the company directory didn't have the name of either the CEO or the CMO.

This company tries hard to create a friendly image - to the point of leaving personal 'thank you' notes on the receipts. This is simply a marketing con. They are not interested in their customers and should not be trusted.

eliav
12/26/17

Everything arrived on time, no complaints about this company, however ordered just once. Not enough items to keep me going back.

clairen21
12/12/17

My order came the day I was told it would. The lotion I ordered was bagged in case of any leakage, of which there was none. I received all the products I ordered, and none were damaged. Great packaging and products. Cant say anything about the quality, as everything is a gift for someone, but from what I can tell, theres no reason to have doubts even if there are no reviews for a specific product. The spatula, for example, has no reviews on the website, but is in no way any less than a quality-looking product. Easy-to-navigate website and an all around great experience. Thanks, Well.ca!

annas265
12/12/17

It takes them ages to process the order, and once shipped, it's moving at a snail pace. I've received items from Europe faster than from this website within Canada.

Questions? Get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Well.ca