Well.ca

Well.ca has a consumer rating of 3.17 stars from 109 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Well.ca also ranks 399th among Cosmetics sites. The most common issues with Well.ca are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

• It's like a drug store and health food store combined.

• Horrible customer service experience with well.ca as well.
  • Dont ever EVER order from this website again, trust me on this one.
How would you rate Well.ca?

“So convenient (sometimes pricy) and excellent...”

Frances R.
7/14/19

I pretty much always buy my cleaning supplies here because they have a great selection of my preferred brand (Method). I've also bought many, many other things (makeup, detergent, snacks, and even gifts) over the last several years. I watch for sales and always check their sales and clearance sections for interesting items. A couple of times packaging has been damaged in shipping, and they made it right with absolutely no problem.

“Well.ca Has Gone Downhill”

FedUp C.
2/13/19

I have been ordering from Well.ca for YEARS and while they are expensive, they do offer free shipping for $35 orders which is very reasonable. And the couple of times there was a problem with my order the customer service was extremely professional and either immediately shipped a replacement or refunded my money. It was AMAZING! But lately I don't know what changed because now orders take FOREVER to ship - usually more than their stated 1 - 3 business days and products arrive damaged, missing, cans badly dented, etc. And they switched from Canada Post to FedEx which is a nightmare because FedEX (and UPS) have a habit of NOT delivering a package but putting on their website that a delivery attempt was made but nobody was home, when that's a lie. Google this and you'll see that this has been a problem for many people for YEARS. When they shipped with CanadaPost, my order arrived quickly, right to my door, no fake delivery attempts, and in excellent condition whereas the courier delivery person often slams the box down on the ground ignoring big "FRAGILE" stickers. Anyway, I will no longer be giving my business to Well.ca because they're too slow now and shipping via a courier that lies about attempted delivery defeats the purpose of ordering products online to be delivered to my home. If I have to go pick it up at some drop-off location because the courier was too lazy to do his or her job, I might as well go to a store myself in the first place. If I order something online I want it delivered to my door FAST. By fast, it should arrive within 3 days. Instead, you're lucky if Well.ca even ships the order in 3 days. Often it takes longer.

customer service (34) order (74) 3 days (9) drug store (3)
paulag179
February 19th, 2020
Well.ca used to be my go to because of their good sales and quick shipping, but gosh have they gone downhill. The products on their site are more expensive than anywhere else, and shipping is so so slow. If I wanted to wait over a week to receive my goods I would just source it locally. Health/wellness products are becoming mainstream and more readily available so this company really needs to step up to stay competitive. You're better off sticking to your local health food store or Amazon. I see no benefit anymore ordering from this company.
amelieb21
February 11th, 2020
The package was incredibly over wrapped. I ordered a yoga mat and a bottle of cleaner, nothing fragile, and it came with at least 30 meters long of wrapping paper, and the cleaner was wrapped in an extra totally useless box. So sad for the environnement.
rosemariet11
January 29th, 2020
Amazing selection of products and great prices. Fantastic delivery. Outstanding service. Thanks especially Candice in customer service.
With gratitude,
Rosemarie Taylor
amelias76
February 10th, 2020
Everything is significantly more expensive than anywhere else and delivery is slower than opiode-induced constipation.
pauls1322
October 8th, 2019
I have purchased from Well.ca for many years. But today I sent in an order and then within 2 minutes contacted them to change my shipping address. I was told that not only could I NOT change my shipping address, that I could also not cancel the order and set up a new order. What? Wow. What a joke of a company. Amazon does a better job of being focused on customer service. Never again. I even own an ecommerce company myself and if my team or my system was this bad, I would hang my head in shame.
mattj148
December 6th, 2019
Refunded my purchase when I was unsatisfied with the product. Also very informative on product ingredients (which is super important as I'm allergic to synthetic fragrances) Awesome customer service!
tiffanys198
July 5th, 2019
Shipping takes FOREVER
3 days to "process orders" which takes you to the end of the week, then extremely slow shipping and no update for tracking info.

For such a large, popular website im very surprised they havent figured out decent shipping practices. Most reviews are negative because if shipping. Theyre not using "tforce shipping" which sucks.
yvettel37
November 24th, 2019
I bought from Well 4 years ago and was impressed with the quality of product and the excellent customer service! I continue to support them and highly recommend to anyone!
francesr95
July 14th, 2019
sinok
September 16th, 2019
I order online a lot. The average shipping time can take one week or two to arrive. So, I never expect to have my stuffs right away.(Unless it's Amazon lol)

Well.ca is a gem and has a wide selection of legit products and brands that are hard to find. Organic, vegan and Canadian products are easily identified. And a huge thanks to the store, I discovered my most favourite products and brands such as, to name a few, Deciem (The Ordinary), Original Sprout and Russbe. I order regularly and never had problems with the company.
nahalk
March 21st, 2019
This was my first time ordering from here and my order started processing the same day which was great.Processing took about 3 days.The part that was annoying was the tracking.They didn't update it at all and when I got my order i was never told so it just arrived out of no where.It would have been better if the tracking was updated.But other then that i'm glad I got my order.
emilyr192
July 17th, 2019
I placed an order on the Thursday and it didn't even ship until the following Friday - more than a week later! For the outrageous prices they charge (everything at Well.ca is much more expensive than anywhere else) your purchase should be at your door within 48 hours. Instead, they take their sweet time and charge through the nose for it too.
alexicj
September 8th, 2019
I love well.ca because I can get some products here that are not available in generic stores. I used it a lot of baby creams and shampoo and also homeopathic drops. I don't know any good alternative to this website.
kaitlynm34
December 11th, 2018
I just placed my first order with Well.ca. I ordered clothing and received a detox kit and body lotion instead. I called and told the girl that what I received was not at all what I ordered without complaining at all. She reshipped my order, refunded me $10 and let me keep my free gift! She was so sweet and did everything she could to go above and beyond. Uaually I'd be upset with the fact that i didn't get what I ordered but the service was so great I'd shop there a million times. Thank you Well.ca and it was a very nice try with my order. Still giving 5/5 despite the small mix up
gaheec
January 16th, 2019
Worst customer service ever!!
My order returned without notifying me so I contacted with customer sevice and they offered me full refund which I didnt ask for, and resending. And when I asked for the update later they said we gave you full refund and just wait. I waited 2 months without any update and when I asked last time they said it has damaged so forget it with $10 coupon. They couved informed me before but never did and I complained about that and tell them to send the package but no anwsers until now 6 days passed from the email I sent.
nathaliem21
November 15th, 2018
I buy several times a year, and for several years, and for the last year or two, I noticed that the shipping can be very slow. I try to buy elsewhere when possible now, too bad for them.
alicem267
December 17th, 2018
I placed my order on December 3rd and still no response from this company about when they will ship my order. I have contacted them 3 times so far; it's December 17th and you would think that by now my order would have been shipped. I will never order from them again.
kajeevany
December 5th, 2018
There website claimed processing an order takes three days and shipping it to my area would take maximum three more days. However, my order never arrived and it was still processing. After chating with customer care agents all I pretty much got were appologies and they stated it's because they are getting a lot of orders for the holidays - If that's the case they should have updated that information on their website. Now it's been around two weeks and seems like this is not new to this place! This is the worst online experience I had ever.
me101
February 9th, 2019
Very impressed with how they handled my package when it went missing! Courteous and kind, Christine and Emily were amazing help! Would 100% reccommend
jayp178
December 5th, 2018
I don't know what's been going on but this site use to be amazing. Customer Service was great, delivery was quick and items were wonderful. Now, the only thing that is great are the products. Service is a complete joke. Lies after lies and delivery is atrocious. 2 weeks to ship an order. I'm done with this site unless they make some drastic changes for the better and give some incentive to shop there again.
heatherl141
December 25th, 2018
I've ordered everything from make-up, to coffee, to gourmet snacks, to household items multiple times from Well.ca. Everything has been exactly as expected and it shipped very quickly. The rare time they haven't had something in stock a prompt refund occurs and a discount for the next time. Well.ca are one of the heroes of the online shopping world, they continually make me happy.
ar257
December 1st, 2018
My one problem with this site is that once you place your order it takes 5-7 days to ship out your order! I don't know how they're still in business considering companies like Amazon ship AND deliver your package within 1-2 days. I can't imagine that people will tolerate this much longer...What's the point of ordering from this site if it takes practically 2 weeks to deliver your package. I'd rather be slightly inconvenienced and go to the store than wait weeks... The deals aren't that good.
eliel8
November 30th, 2018
Over 5 business day , 7 day in total , order still not send ...would answer there phone ...
i presume it is a fraudulent website ..
michellep302
August 31st, 2018
I'm going to start off by saying that I was taken back from all the negative reviews i have read about Well.ca. I have been dealing with this company for years and have never ever had a bad experience. I have ordered tons of products and can honestly say that they have arrived on time (fast shipping ) and the customer service department is always so friendly and willing to help with any questions I may have had. Great company!
sandiem7
October 31st, 2018
I've ordered from them a few times and my orders have always arrived within a week. The products have been as expected!
This last order I ordered bottles of organic juice. 3 bottles arrived broken open and 1 bottle was different from what I ordered. I called immediately and Kendra with customer service was fantastic! She issued a refund for the 4 bottles (i got to keep the one sent in error) and i got a $10 off coupon for future use. I was very satisfied.
Thank you for such prompt and satisfying customer service.

It's located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. They have a huge warehouse here and I often see it when driving by during my business trip.

By Alexic J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

Shop online at our Canadian health, beauty and skin care store and have everything delivered to your door.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Well.ca?

Have a question about Well.ca?