Review of Well.ca

Tel: 1-866-640-3800
info@well.ca

mattj148
12/6/19
Refunded my purchase when I was unsatisfied with the product. Also very informative on product ingredients (which is super important as I'm allergic to synthetic fragrances) Awesome customer service!
michaelc2356
12/5/19
DO NOT SHIP AT WELL.CA.

well.ca is you last store when you are no able to find other stores to get your shopping items. Their contract shipping kept pushing the delivery date forward for 4 days in a row until I contacted with customer service. Custom service want me to wait another 3 days, but we need that package to catch up a flight. In the end, the package never got delivered. Well.ca made their final comments: they are expiring with delays with that shipping company and hope I wait a few days to hope the package can be delivered. So unstable and unreliable company to shop and get items you need.
girijad2
11/29/19
I love this site as they have so many options for categories including organic with nominal rate. So far, experience was good. products delivered as described,shipped the products as mentioned and nice customer service. Wish they have a store to walk in. Hope they will have more plant based gummies and expand more categories in future.
yvettel37
11/24/19
I bought from Well 4 years ago and was impressed with the quality of product and the excellent customer service! I continue to support them and highly recommend to anyone!
nadineg18
11/19/19
I live in Quebec, they are located in Ontario. Whats wrong with their shipping system??? They sent my package all the way to BC, Canada?? With the wrong expected delivery date!! No more, cause it was not the first time and they just dont reply to my e-mails.
aaaaa3
10/28/19
The Paypal on their website was not opening to PayPal page, I did the "help" and talked to a worker going by the name of Kesley, she told me to "try to ask Paypal) this is not from Paypal as I bought from Paypal. Kesley is saying nothing not even "wait till I ask" nothing. Kelsey doesn't say why I am not being helped. If this worker was asking for help in customer service they know to say "I am going to find out" one does not leave without even saying. Upon initiating a new question, Kesley thought I am different person and their script where you get welcome writing appread. I typed "I am the same person, you $#*!in piece of $#*!!" Dollans Cadillac where that thick eyebrow man calls that dude and he thinks he will be saved and he says "hello" where that guy says "it's me" this was the same scenario!

I sent them an email while I as typing this Kesley is reading it. Or read it when I sent it. When I wanted to empty my shopping card I had a new message It wasn't from Kelsey it was from her supervisor. Kelsey changed her name to a supervisor. She told me she would be happy to make me spend money, didn't like that I called her fixkkn piece of $#*!! I told her you are one person changing your position and name.

She read my email, I know because she typed "I made a mistake I will help"
pauls1322
10/8/19
I have purchased from Well.ca for many years. But today I sent in an order and then within 2 minutes contacted them to change my shipping address. I was told that not only could I NOT change my shipping address, that I could also not cancel the order and set up a new order. What? Wow. What a joke of a company. Amazon does a better job of being focused on customer service. Never again. I even own an ecommerce company myself and if my team or my system was this bad, I would hang my head in shame.
alexandrac94
9/26/19
Received the wrong gift from a family member who purchased from this site... called to ask to exchange the item or return the item in order to get the correct item I needed. The person I dealt with continuously repeated for me to take certain steps despite me telling them ALL the steps were already taken!! Basically didn't take the time to hear me out or listen to me... Im a first time mom, with a baby on the way, with a baby product I cant make use of and theres nothing I can do about it! WORSE COMPANY EVER!!!! Full of $#*! and would never purchase ANYTHING from here! Thank you WISH for being understanding (not) and finding a way to rectify the situation vs literally f***ing me over!
sinok
9/16/19
I order online a lot. The average shipping time can take one week or two to arrive. So, I never expect to have my stuffs right away.(Unless it's Amazon lol)

Well.ca is a gem and has a wide selection of legit products and brands that are hard to find. Organic, vegan and Canadian products are easily identified. And a huge thanks to the store, I discovered my most favourite products and brands such as, to name a few, Deciem (The Ordinary), Original Sprout and Russbe. I order regularly and never had problems with the company.
alexicj
9/8/19
I love well.ca because I can get some products here that are not available in generic stores. I used it a lot of baby creams and shampoo and also homeopathic drops. I don't know any good alternative to this website.
emilyr192
7/17/19
I placed an order on the Thursday and it didn't even ship until the following Friday - more than a week later! For the outrageous prices they charge (everything at Well.ca is much more expensive than anywhere else) your purchase should be at your door within 48 hours. Instead, they take their sweet time and charge through the nose for it too.
francesr95
7/14/19
I pretty much always buy my cleaning supplies here because they have a great selection of my preferred brand (Method). I've also bought many, many other things (makeup, detergent, snacks, and even gifts) over the last several years. I watch for sales and always check their sales and clearance sections for interesting items. A couple of times packaging has been damaged in shipping, and they made it right with absolutely no problem.
tiffanys198
7/5/19
Shipping takes FOREVER
3 days to "process orders" which takes you to the end of the week, then extremely slow shipping and no update for tracking info.

For such a large, popular website im very surprised they havent figured out decent shipping practices. Most reviews are negative because if shipping. Theyre not using "tforce shipping" which sucks.
emilyr187
6/12/19
Pros:
Any time that there's been an issue with a product I immediately, without hassle, was offered a full refund or replacement - my choice. That, unfortunately, is the ONLY good thing about Well.ca. It used to be great but has really gone down hill.

Cons:
1. Everything is more expensive than you'd find it elsewhere. Some items are literally double the price so the fact that they offer free shipping for orders $35 and over isn't really a deal at all. For example, Pedialyte Frozen Pops are anywhere between $10.99 - $13.99 everywhere else but Well.ca sells them for $22 and this wasn't a mistake because the price didn't change after I, and at least one other person, questioned if this was a mistake. !!!
2. Shipping takes a ridiculously long time. It says on their website that they ship within 1-3 business days. They NEVER ship less than 3 days and if you order Friday, they won't ship until Wednesday because they say that their carriers don't work on weekends which is not true because ALL couriers work weekends and while CanadaPost doesn't delivery on weekends (except during the Christmas Holidays) they certainly process the mail so if Well.ca would ship it Saturday or Sunday it would arrive Monday or Tuesday instead of having to wait until Thursday or Friday - a full week to receive the order.

maudeg13
4/17/19
J'ai commandé sur leur site jeudi dernier, j'ai tout reçu aujourd'hui. J'habite la région de montréal, j'ai été capable de faire le suivi sur leur site sans problème! J'avais un peu peur en lisant les reviews, mais ce fut parfait. Merci!
katl50
4/12/19
I ordered for my first time and received items that were wet with torn packaging and some of the items were missing. I'm slightly bemused and confused as to either give them applause for having one product being completely intact without being damaged and or wet ... or to be displeased about having to still go out to buy what I intended to buy online from an actual drug store now. The point was to was to create customer convenience which should be the factor that generates your revenue.... I am left wondering how an order that says fully shipped and delivered didn't fully get to my door. And do I even bother asking for money back or will they return me a half torn bill?... This is just purely awkwardly bewildering. I leave you a flabbergasted emoticon :o

It's a shame because I really liked a lot of the brands they held. I would have be an ongoing client. It makes me wonder why those brands would affiliate with this kind of service that doesn't even get to the product to the paying customers hands. Is that truly the message you want to send and affiliate yourself with? If a client is dissatisfied with the service, it has a certain negative impact in the underlying purchasing experience in relation to your brand. You know that right?
nahalk
3/21/19
This was my first time ordering from here and my order started processing the same day which was great.Processing took about 3 days.The part that was annoying was the tracking.They didn't update it at all and when I got my order i was never told so it just arrived out of no where.It would have been better if the tracking was updated.But other then that i'm glad I got my order.
fedupc3
2/13/19
I have been ordering from Well.ca for YEARS and while they are expensive, they do offer free shipping for $35 orders which is very reasonable. And the couple of times there was a problem with my order the customer service was extremely professional and either immediately shipped a replacement or refunded my money. It was AMAZING! But lately I don't know what changed because now orders take FOREVER to ship - usually more than their stated 1 - 3 business days and products arrive damaged, missing, cans badly dented, etc. And they switched from Canada Post to FedEx which is a nightmare because FedEX (and UPS) have a habit of NOT delivering a package but putting on their website that a delivery attempt was made but nobody was home, when that's a lie. Google this and you'll see that this has been a problem for many people for YEARS. When they shipped with CanadaPost, my order arrived quickly, right to my door, no fake delivery attempts, and in excellent condition whereas the courier delivery person often slams the box down on the ground ignoring big "FRAGILE" stickers.

Anyway, I will no longer be giving my business to Well.ca because they're too slow now and shipping via a courier that lies about attempted delivery defeats the purpose of ordering products online to be delivered to my home. If I have to go pick it up at some drop-off location because the courier was too lazy to do his or her job, I might as well go to a store myself in the first place. If I order something online I want it delivered to my door FAST. By fast, it should arrive within 3 days. Instead, you're lucky if Well.ca even ships the order in 3 days. Often it takes longer.
me101
2/9/19
Very impressed with how they handled my package when it went missing! Courteous and kind, Christine and Emily were amazing help! Would 100% reccommend
gaheec
1/16/19
Worst customer service ever!!
My order returned without notifying me so I contacted with customer sevice and they offered me full refund which I didnt ask for, and resending. And when I asked for the update later they said we gave you full refund and just wait. I waited 2 months without any update and when I asked last time they said it has damaged so forget it with $10 coupon. They couved informed me before but never did and I complained about that and tell them to send the package but no anwsers until now 6 days passed from the email I sent.
heatherl141
12/25/18
I've ordered everything from make-up, to coffee, to gourmet snacks, to household items multiple times from Well.ca. Everything has been exactly as expected and it shipped very quickly. The rare time they haven't had something in stock a prompt refund occurs and a discount for the next time. Well.ca are one of the heroes of the online shopping world, they continually make me happy.
alicem267
12/17/18
I placed my order on December 3rd and still no response from this company about when they will ship my order. I have contacted them 3 times so far; it's December 17th and you would think that by now my order would have been shipped. I will never order from them again.
kaitlynm34
12/11/18
I just placed my first order with Well.ca. I ordered clothing and received a detox kit and body lotion instead. I called and told the girl that what I received was not at all what I ordered without complaining at all. She reshipped my order, refunded me $10 and let me keep my free gift! She was so sweet and did everything she could to go above and beyond. Uaually I'd be upset with the fact that i didn't get what I ordered but the service was so great I'd shop there a million times. Thank you Well.ca and it was a very nice try with my order. Still giving 5/5 despite the small mix up
jayp178
12/5/18
I don't know what's been going on but this site use to be amazing. Customer Service was great, delivery was quick and items were wonderful. Now, the only thing that is great are the products. Service is a complete joke. Lies after lies and delivery is atrocious. 2 weeks to ship an order. I'm done with this site unless they make some drastic changes for the better and give some incentive to shop there again.
kajeevany
12/5/18
There website claimed processing an order takes three days and shipping it to my area would take maximum three more days. However, my order never arrived and it was still processing. After chating with customer care agents all I pretty much got were appologies and they stated it's because they are getting a lot of orders for the holidays - If that's the case they should have updated that information on their website. Now it's been around two weeks and seems like this is not new to this place! This is the worst online experience I had ever.

It's located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. They have a huge warehouse here and I often see it when driving by during my business trip.

By Alexic J.

Questions? Get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Well.ca