Review of Well.ca

Tel: 1-866-640-3800
info@well.ca

sheilaa7
3/7/14

I love well.ca, it's like a big online pharmacy with a huuuge selection of products. The prices are comparable to other drug store but if you shop around and/or wait for sales you can save lots of time and money. Free shipping on orders over 25$, a few days to process your oder and then 2-4 days to receive it at your front door!! They have amazing customer service and they really do cherish their cutomers

lizm15
2/12/14

I'll start with CONS cause that's more interesting:

~~CONS~~

- waaay OVERPRICED compared to health stores. Their prices are only competitive compared to big corporations like Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall, etc. that don't specialize in natural products. Otherwise, I've found most of what I'd need from WELL.CA carried at my local health store for anywhere from $5-$10 cheaper. That's a lot!

(Their prices have gone up a lot in the last couple of years since they've gotten bigger.)

- does not give you full ingredients list -- come on, even Sephora.com gives you ingredients list. This means you have no way of telling whether a product that is marketed as 'Natural' because it does contain SOME natural ingredients also contains toxic carcinogens, i.e. parabens, propylene glycol, etc.

~~PROS~~
- excellent communication, very fast replies and great about cancelling orders and returns
- fast shipping (for Canada at least)
- free shipping over $25, which is easy to hit considering the pricing
- good selection -- at least several brands of everything so you get some choice

Still, a good and reliable place to shop if you don't mind spending a lil bit more for the convenience and you already know what you're looking for!

shelbyr6
1/31/14

I've ordered from them many times and am always satisfied with the product I receive.
They have great customer service and their website is user-friendly. My only complaint is that as they gain popularity, their processing time gets longer and longer. A year ago, I'd get my package in record time (2 days) and now it takes 1-1.5 weeks.

pamelab11
1/29/14

I have ordered from well.ca many times. I have never had issue with them. The one time I called customer service the lady was super nice. They have great products. I always order when I go to Canada for my long vacations. I dont have to pack all my cosmetics and lotions. They deliver quickly!!

kallenk
1/12/14

They have competitive prices and free shipping. It's like a drug store and health food store combined. I have stopped going to local drug stores because of Well.ca . They have excellent customer service. If something is damaged in transit, they will replace or refund the item very quickly, I don't even get asked to ship it back anymore (even when I used to ship returns, it was free return shipping). I have stopped going to Shoppers Drug Mart because of Well.ca . At SDM, I have had my time and money wasted due to missing, wrongly scanned or double-scanned items. At Well.ca I don't have to deal with lineups, rude shoppers, rude clerks or rude drivers. The items arrive on my doorstep and if there is a problem, I email them and get a replacement, without have to bring an item back to a store and line up. I save so much time from not having to line up and I save so much money in gas.

jakes35
10/26/13

Fast and discreet shipping. Good selection of items. My gf orders from them and when one of her items didn't arrive, their customer service was great. They responded and shipped it out right away. She loves browsing their sale section.

Just ordered using the coupon code 8b5f0d8435 and saved $10 on my first order over $40

cristinad3
10/3/13

Placed an order here on Monday for two boxes of Nutricap (oddly discounted from any local SDM or FP stores). Also found a $10 off online couple for my order which made it significantly cheaper than if I'd bought it in a store. Shipping was free and it was at my door by Wednesday night. I would absolutely order from here again.

aminderm
9/12/13

Well.ca is not worth the hassle. Go to shoppers drug mart/london drugs/pharma plus, it will save you a headache.

They are very deceptive with their delivery times. You have two options. First; you can have the product shipped to your home in 2-3 days or, secondly; you can have it shipped to a bufferbox in 1-2 days. I opted for the bufferbox location in order to receive my package sooner. They do not tell you that it takes an additional 2 -X amount of days to process your order first.

My delivery experienced a 'processing error' and my package sat at the bufferbox warehouse for 4 days. Not until i called did they find the error and assure me they would have it shipped out.

Horrible customer service experience with well.ca as well. When i called and explained the situation and suggested they talk to bufferbox, the women said its not well.ca's fault. I agreed with her and told her i was only suggesting they reevaluate their shipping methods.

Never again!

fennucif
7/14/13

It's a a scam.
Placed an order for three items. Only one item was delivered, with a note saying that they were out of stock for the other two! The transaction was processed without me having a say in whether I want to cancel the entire purchase. Upon contacting them they just shrugged shoulders and blamed the supplier.

I will never do business with this company.

brigetted
4/9/13

Excellent selection of products. So far I've ordered from them 8 times and all parcels arrived packed exceptionally well + free bonus sample products. Just received my recent order with a $10 off promo and free shipping...awesome. Highly recommended site.

naturalm
4/9/13

Excellent customer service with a wide selection of products! Since many products they carry are either not sold in my area or are difficult to find, well.ca is
very convenient. I will remain a frequent and returning customer.

danaw8
11/6/12

I love that they provide free shipping! I order from this site a lot. Customer service is friendly. They emailed me to tell me that one of my items would take longer and asked if they should ship the other items first. Plus they have pretty much everything I have ever searched for.

maryk26
11/6/12

I have ordered numerous times here and had never any issues. The only negative thing is that they don't send out tracking numbers nor can you access them in your account. I never talked to anyone there except by email and they seem to be very friendly.

marag
5/6/11

I have ordered 3 times in the past and am very, very happy with the quick service every singe time. Delivery in Canada really is free (standard shipping). Each time I have ordered, I have been sent a $10 discount code to use for my next purchase, which was a nice bonus. The number of products they carry is amazing.

Questions? Get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Well.ca