Review of FabFitFun

Tel: 855-313-6267
vip@fabfitfun.com

jessical547
3/22/19

I can't get over how good the customer Service is with FabFitFun. I had a brain fart with my busy life and totally forgot to pick my choices before the deadline (something I look forward to every season) and when I messaged FFF they said no problem and gave me a one time courtesy to pick my options! They where so friendly about it and I loved the understanding.

I know having a company this large is no easy task. There have been plenty of times when I've received an Amazon order that was incorrect or whatever. With my last box, I had one item missing from my add ons. Instead of asking a million questions or going through the hassle I have with other companies, they are sending me the missing item no questions asked. I was super appreciative at how convienent it was to just message them and it just be taken care of without any hassle!

Being a full time step mom to a 12 year old, life is busy and there isn't much time for myself. I love looking forward to my box each season because it's the one selfish thing I get for myself and no one else. I love the choices and love the add on/edit sales. My skincare game has never been stronger and as an esthetician, there's some great products you carry! This is my second year as an annual member and I plan on continuing to be one.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are so happy you are able to treat yourself with our products! We appreciate your membership and can't wait for you to see what we have in store for future seasons! Xo
constancer22
3/22/19

I'm giving five stars for my experience with FabFitFun so far. I received my Spring Box which contained a damaged S'well water bottle. I commented on one of the company's Facebook posts, to which the company requested that I send them a direct message. After I messaged them, they quickly let me know that they'd be sending me a replacement water bottle in about two weeks. I haven't received the replacement yet, but I'm very satisfied with how quickly the company responded and took action.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Constance! We are so happy to hear you've been fully assisted! Thank you for taking the time to review and we can't wait for you to receive your new water bottle! Xo
dawnc183
3/21/19

I really look forward to receiving my FFF each season!! I usually like 75% of what comes in the box. I relly enjoy the add ons and edit sale!!!!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review, Dawn! We are so happy you are enjoying our sales! We can't wait for you to see what we have in store for our upcoming Edit sale! Xo
angelaa274
3/20/19

What can I say? It's like Christmas four times a year? I love it, its a little gift for myself and I get a chance to try thing I might never would have otherwise. The value is tremendous and I look forward to seeing what's new every quarter!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Angela! We are so happy we can provide some fun! Thank you for taking the time to review! Xo
caitlinm53
3/20/19

Since joining fabfitfun, I am loving my subscription. I love the array of products I get each season. It is like Christmas coming 4 times a year. I have found new brands that I have fallen in love with. I also love that some aspects are customizable!!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thanks for taking the time to review! We are happy to hear you are loving your subscription! Xo
maiab4
3/20/19

I could go on for days about how amazing each seasonal box is and the add-ons too...OMG!!! FabFitFun has changed my life for the better. I've been introduced to so many great products from health & beauty to home and even travel. If you aren't a member, you need to be one.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Maia! Thank you for taking the time to review! Thank you for being such a loyal member! We can't wait for you to see what we have in store for future seasons! Xo
kimberlyy17
3/20/19

I love FFF! I like how we can choose and get a little surprise in every box. The magazine is a bonus as well as the website.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review, Kimberly! We are glad to hear you are loving FFF! Xo
carrieh95
3/20/19

Absolutely love FFF! It's such a nice treat. Rarely do I spoil myself and this is an easy, affordable way to do so! Love finding new, quality items I may have never discovered otherwise. Wish this was monthly!!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to review, Carrie! We are so happy we get to spoil you! Xo
candiceb69
3/20/19

I love opening every FabFitFun box that I receive. I like being able to try new products that I would normally not order on my own - it's given me the chance to find new favorites.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Candice! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are so happy to hear you are loving all the products in your boxes! Xo
erinc309
3/19/19

I absolutely love my seasonal boxes, but was bummed when I opened my spring 2019 box to find these amazing sunglasses broken. I took a picture, sent it in, and within minutes, had a response. Even better, FabFitFun had already processed sending me a replacement pair before even responding back to me. It's nice knowing a company sees you as a person, not just as a sale! Customer for life!!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Erin! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are so happy to hear you were assisted. We hope you are enjoying all your Spring goodies! Xo
ashleya219
3/18/19

My box was stolen from my front pouch while I was working. I contacted fabfitfun on Facebook and they are sending me another one. What a great company!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are so happy you were assisted! Xo
kiml304
3/16/19

I had made a mistake with an item selection on my subscription. I figured with it being a subscription box it would just be what it was, but decided to reach out to them on facebook. I am so glad I did, their customer service representative was incredibly kind and fixed the issue for me. I am used to subscription services not having the best service, but FFF blows them all away. I am definitely going to be upgrading my subscription, with this kind of service I know I will be happy.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Kim! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are so happy we were able to assist you. We can't wait for you to see all the goodies we have in store for future seasons! Xo
tandyp
3/15/19

Received a defective Deux Lux Demi Backpack. I sent a pic and reached out to their customer service department. I received a response immediately after! They let me know they were sending out a replacement immediately. I was super shocked and surprised by the response time and resolution time. I love FabFitFun and will continue to support and refer to them as long as I can! Great job y'all!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Tandy! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are happy to hear you were fully assisted! We hope you are having a great Spring season! Xo
ingaingam
3/14/19

FabFitFun is more than a box it's a lifestyle!!! They really give you a lot of nice products for $50!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review, Ingalnga! We are happy to hear you are loving your subscription! Xo
maggien21
3/14/19

I love all of the items I recieve, whether I know before hand what they will be or if they are a surpise. Getting the box always makes me feel well supported and like I'm part of a community. The items are not trial size or cheaply made, they are by fantastic companies (alot of which have female CEO's or upper business management positions). The bix incourages you as well to be happy and truly live out your best life.

Tip for consumers: GO FOR IT. It truly is wonderful, even if you only get it once!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Maggie! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are so happy to have you as a part of our FFF family! Xo
amandaw266
3/13/19

I love FFF because you can be part of a community of people with many different thoughts and opinions. They help become acquainted with new products that you may have not tried otherwise, that in turn become staples to your collection. My favorite thing is the customization of boxes. It helps gear the box to your liking and wants. The add on and edit sales are also helpful but so much fun. I really am happy to be part of this subscription box.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Amanda! We are so happy to have you as a part of our FFF family! Thank you for taking the time to review! Xo
andreaa149
3/13/19

FabFitFun is a gift you give yourself! There are items I would not normally buy myself, yet I love them! As an annual member I get to customize items in my seasonal box. These range from winter blankets to spring picnic sets and sunglasses. There are no sample items. Items are full size such as hair masks, face wash, make-up palettes and so much more. I don't splurge on myself very often, this is one splurge that I love.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review, Andrea! We are so happy to have you as a member! Xo
jacquelined101
3/13/19

As a premium subscriber, I enjoy picking out the items I can really use. I love several of the brands like Avana, Tarte, Amika, Vince Camuto, Pier one, etc. Cute kitchen items, great beauty products. They have great add on sales, where I find facial products like Dr. Brandt. Customer service has been top notch!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thank you for taking the time to review! We are glad to hear you are loving the products in your boxes! We can't wait for you to see what we have in store for future seasons! Xo
victoriac167
3/13/19

The customer service is awesome! I missed the dates to customize my spring box (emails were going to wrong folder) and I contacted customer service and they helped customize my box! They are so awesome!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
We are happy to hear you were assisted! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you! Xo
aprilt80
3/13/19

I love to try new things!!! With FabFitFun, you try the latest trends and quality full-sized products. Sure to become favorites!! I have been a member since fall 2016 and I am still using many things I received even back then!!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi April! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! We are glad to hear you are loving the products, thanks for being such a loyal member! Xo
laurab666
3/13/19

This is a great quarterly subscription box. I have received products to try that I might have never tried if it weren't for FabFitFun. Really enjoying the variety of home, skin, hair and feel good goodies received.

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
We are so happy to hear this, Laura! Thank you for taking the time to review and we can't wait for you to see what we have in store for future seasons! Xo
heatherf148
3/13/19

Love my FabFitFun membership subscription box! I get the choice to pick several of my items each season or be surprised. And have a mystery. Not to mention the reduced price add on sales!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Yay! We are so happy to hear you are loving your subscription! Thank you for taking the time to review us! Xo
kristinc94
3/13/19

My sister sent me a coupon and purchased me a gift card to try this site. According to them a gift card is a promotional item so I can't combine it with a coupon that I also received. How is a gift card like a coupon? I can only use "one promotional item" because a gift card is a promotional item! I never submitted the order once I realized I couldn't use both, but I was charged anyway. The did me the courtesy of cancelling my "subscription" and refunding the money they stole from me after I said I was going to dispute it with my credit card company. ALSO, the charge receipt email went to my junk mail, but all other mail from them comes through-THAT IS A LITTLE FISHY!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Hi Kristin! We apologize for any confusion regarding how our gift card works! We are working towards allowing both a coupon and a gift card to be used at the same time and we hope to have you back in the future! In terms of the receipt, that e-mail comes straight from our billing system, not our website directly so that may be why it was sent to your spam! If there is anything else we can do to assist you or make your experience better, feel free to e-mail us at fff.me/care! Xo
katyn7
3/12/19

My favorite subscription by far! Amazing quality and full size products. All the best products for an even better price! Definitely worth it!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thank you so much for reviewing, Katy! We are so glad you are loving all the products in our boxes! We can't wait for you to see what we have in store for future seasons!
aprilb150
3/12/19

So happy with my second FFF box. I love the fact that you receive full size products for a fraction of the price. Excited to try the new skincare goodies in my Spring order!

Response from Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative
Thanks for reviewing, April! We are so happy to hear you are loving your subscription! Xo

Don't do it

By Catherine R.

Hi Lori! Our boxes usually take up to one month from successful billing to ship out! You can learn more about our shipping timeline here: https://support.fabfitfun.com/hc/en-us/articles/201839848-When-will-my-box-ship-! Feel free to e-mail fff.me/care if you have any further questions! Xo

By Bailey D., FabFitFun Representative

From my experience every box is missing something. When you follow up it's all the sudden "out of stock." They offer you a substitution, which ends up being a cheap product/something no one else really wanted. If you read the reviews this is the norm, and I now believe they do this on purpose. Another lie they tell over and over is that they are reprinting a label... They use these as cover ups to make you think the items are out of stock, when I believe they never really had them in the first place.

By Shirley L.

How much is shipping for FFF boxes

By Amanda M.

Please read all the reviews! Many things won't be available--even when you prepay and select them on time. There are a ton of negative reviews on here. From my experience, every box was missing something. When you contact them it's "out of stock." They usually send you a substitution, which is cheaper and poor quality--and basically the items other people didn't select.

By Shirley L.

Doesn't matter--you would not have gotten the items you selected anyways. Please read all the reviews from people that did not get what they ordered--and often prepaid for. If you even get the box at all....

By Shirley L.

You can, but you will not get a refund.

By Teresa P.

Hi Robyn! We're so sorry to hear about this. Our customer care team is always happy to assist at fff.me/care! Xo

By Kendall K., FabFitFun Representative

Hi Elena! Great question! Your add-ons and seasonal box will be shipped together in one larger box. From time to time, we will split the order into multiple shipments if many add-ons are purchased. Happy shopping! Xo

By Kendall K., FabFitFun Representative

Hi Megan! Thanks for your question! You can expect an email with tracking information as soon as your order ships out! You can also access this information by logging into your account and clicking "My subscription and orders." We ship using FedEx SmartPost which means USPS will handle the final delivery! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer care team at fff.me/care if there's anything you need! Enjoy your box! Xo

By Kendall K., FabFitFun Representative
Questions? Get answers from the FabFitFun staff and other customers.

FabFitFun?