Review of Well.ca

Tel: 1-866-640-3800
info@well.ca

chantalb21
11/8/17

I have nothing but love for this company's products, delivery and customer service. Oh and love their samples too. I talk about this company all the time. So far, I'm impressed!

jilld61
10/24/17

Some of the SLOWEST shipping times I've EVER seen in an online company. And, I do pretty much all of my shopping online. The packaging of my product was also punctured!
It is evident that no one in customer service knows what they are doing. They kept on telling me they could not understand my issue, and they didn't know how to handle any of it!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. Use Amazon to save you several headaches.

alexs89
10/2/17

Ordered my product 10 days ago, still hasn't shipped. Maybe I'll get it this month?

I would save myself the trouble next time and just buy from Amazon.ca

thuyanl
10/2/17

I've purchased from Well.ca three times, and all of my orders arrived at a reasonable time. The prices are good, and the selection is great. I appreciate the free shipping for orders $35+ and would recommend this site to others.

lp91
9/19/17

Considering amazon.ca can delivery next day ..well.ca is a bit behind with the times... i don't mind their products though!

dorothyb55
9/17/17

One of the worst for slow shipping. I ordered a product and I was told it would be three days to prepare and ship. Delivery took longer than promised. I'll not use that website ever again.

katep52
9/15/17

Their system kept denying my credit card. Called customer service, they were useless!! Kept repeating they didn't know why it didn't go through. Went on Amazon.ca, ordered the item, no problems!!! Will not be ordering (or trying to), from here ever again. Not worth the hassle!!

bobs332
9/3/17

When I went to proceed with my order the website kept on denying my credit card number and the customer service representatives are no help either but on the bright side I get to save my money.

steffic1
8/15/17

I have ordered a few times and have been satisfied 100% with my purchases and the speed of the delivery. Loved my first time 10.00 coupon and since having had others joined received more 10.00 offs. I will continue to shop from them :)

andrewh186
8/14/17

I never heard of them before. Found them with a Google search for Vitalux products.
Ordered 2 packs, used my TD Visa card in good order. System rejected it. Used my CIBC Visa card. System rejected it. Used my TD access card (all of these are in good order and active) Well's system rejected it. Wasted my time, lost a new customer before becoming a customer. They need a new IT manager. So Canadian

vtn
7/6/17

They promise on their website that they give $10 coupon for referral or first time customer, but they don't. And when i complained, they emailed back saying NOT to use the coupon.

annec108
6/7/17

ordering is hassle . Bad sarcastic phone costumer representatives ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

marlenes36
Marlene S.
5/21/17

I placed my order on Monday, and was very surprised that I had it Thursday!
I was happy with the price of amber jars that I had purchased. I had shopped around at 3 other websites. My only complaint is too much packaging. I thought there was an excessive amount of kraft paper in the box but at least it wasn't plastic. I will be buying from Well again.

kingsleyp1
5/13/17

It takes more than 5 days to get 3 items out. god knows how many more days to receive it. Would neveruse them again. just go to the nearest Shoppers and have the stuff right away.

st16897
4/27/17

I read all of the horrible reviews about well.ca and still decided to go ahead and order from them because they had a line of skincare products i could not find anywhere else. First off, it says very clearly on their website that it take 1-3 business days to process your order and depending on where you live (I live in the greater toronto area) the shipping will take 2-4 business days. I placed my order on Sunday and received it today, Thursday. It was well packaged and nothing was damaged. I will continue to order from them because my experience was pretty great, plus the pricing was on par with the actual skincare brand's website that did not ship to Canada (hence why i used well.ca in the first place). Just thought id share my first experience with them, certainly not my last!

robh71
3/12/17

The company has always shipped orders at lightning speed, lots of selection of natural and organic products, and in my experience their customer service goes out of their way to make it right, without question. love the site.

calebi5
3/9/17

If you are going to jack the prices on items that have the actually price they should be on them do yourself a favour and put your mark up price stick over the actual price. Also when asked what the reason is for the jacked up prices maybe a better answer than 'I don't know' would help. Never buying anything from here. Awful!

sevaz
2/19/17

I am 9 month pregnaant with multiples and in order to avoid getting out of home for baby shopping i have placed an order with well.ca . It was the first and the last time! Delivery took longer than promised and UPS drops off my packege at the UPS depot without even knocking my door. I was home all day waiting for my packge so I don't have to make a trip to pick it up from elsewhere. So it was useless to shop online in my situation.

tomw135
2/8/17

I ordered a product and was told it would be three days to prepare and ship. Then when it was posted as shipped I am told it will take ten days to ship, not overnight as promised. Poor customer service and poor shipping means I will not order again.

judyl48
10/21/16

I ordered a product earlier today online and after looking at my note of what to order I realized that I had ordered the day version instead of the PM formula. I ordered the correct one online and called to cancel the first order. When I called a real person answered on the second ring and that person was able to cancel my first order and refund my credit card. Super customer service. Fast, pleasant and easy. Well done. Well.ca

mariepierb
9/24/16

Fast shipping (usually faster than called for), items are always as ordered and good prices! I love this website! They also send you free stuff sometimes, which is very exciting :)

gm86
9/19/16

New policy is outrageous for many parts of regular Canada, like Nova Scotia. I spoke with Well.ca and they said, uh sorry about that. $20 to ship $22 worth of vitamins. I hope this business suffers for it. You cannot treat half of the country as if they were not on the regular mail routes.

leannam
9/14/16

Wrote a review awhile go when I still didn't realize the extent they are ripping off their customers. Looking more into it.. it's very bad. I used it a lot for a my new born due to the organic options. Earths best baby food is 1.99 for a small jar on the website. It's down to 60 cents at my local grocery store. That doesn't account for everything else that is WAY overpriced. You are literally throwing your money away and for some reason they are getting away with it. I hope people begin noticing and help get them under control or out of business.

kated31
8/17/16

I've used Well.ca to order some herbal products and have had a fabulous, hassle-free experience each time. In fact, on occasion, the products I want have been offered at a lower price than in our local health store. Shipping is quick and orders are accurate. I highly recommend Well.ca.

caseym17
8/15/16

I really like Well.ca mostly because they have what I need and are always very consistent with their entire customer experience.

The prices are not always the best prices you can find, but I feel that its sometimes worth it to just purchase it online and it comes to you in a few days. They always wrap everything really well, especially if you order liquids. I always open the box to find the liquid packages to be in plastic bags and nestled tightly with the other products. They just have so many products to choose from and I love that they have little icons beneath each item telling you which one's are products of Canada and whether they are organic/fair trade/ gluten free etc. They have new sales all the time on different categories or brands so I keep an eye on the site to see when my products come on sale. You can easily qualify for free shipping when you spend over $25 I believe, so I usually stock up on my stuff, also I have to mention that they are partnered with Aeroplan so you can stock up on points at the same time too :)

Overall I really like Well.ca and will continue ordering from them

Questions? Get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Well.ca