Review of LiveGlam

support@liveglam.com
2017 Customer choice award

mikaf4
10/22/18

I love getting morphe brushes every month! It's a great way to grow your collection! And costumer service is amazing

normas57
10/22/18

These came just right soo in love with Morphe brushes!!i got pictures but cant upload im not technology too much but this order recieved just this past Saturday

alejandrac26
10/18/18

I absolutely love my products every month! Customer service is very fast and helpful and very friendly.

elizabethj165
10/18/18

Customer service is great. I have yet to try the product but I am sure they are great. I can't wait to receive my first lippies

erikac62
10/18/18

The lippies are the best .. And the autoship price you can't beat .. Low price for great products .. Amazing !!

marcelam16
10/11/18

I have been subscribed with live glam for 10 months and I love it!! It has been the best decision I have made. I do not have to go out and shop for lipsticks anymore.

felid2
10/11/18

Love my monthly Morphe brush subscription!! Love this company and their products!
The customer service reps are amazing and very helpful!!

karlas48
10/9/18

I had an issue with my address and I emailed them and it took them 5 minutes to contacted me back and on top af that they were super nice.

azeliaa
10/5/18

Accidentally forgot to add promo to my Order after purchase and they still sent me my free lip pie and the customer service was great! Definitely recommend!

amyr259
10/5/18

I am a regular customer. I've been ordering from this site for a year or so and now decided that haven't thanked them. I am very grateful for a great service. The last time I ordered an October lipstick and I just love it.

cinthiag4
10/3/18

I love liveglam's prices and colors. Really like the way we get to earn points and use them later on!

karene214
10/3/18

I absolutely love this company. Beautiful shades of lipstick that are long lasting. Their customer service is excellent. A must try if you haven't already. This is one of their shades Hakuna Moscato that I'm wearing

elisam41
9/28/18

I have been using morphme by Live Glam for 4 months now, and WOW do I love it. I can't want to get next months brushes.

htebaziiler
9/27/18

I love its quality, its softness, how well you do if I work, that's why my score is five. Because it is everything you are looking for and could not find and I found it MorpheMe is the best that I have been recommended and I do not change it.

brandyb59
9/27/18

I can't say enough good things about LiveGlam. From their 3 different subscriptions to their amazing customer support and support team. It's for the beginners to the experts. If your trying to build your brushes, pallets or lippies then this is definitely a great subscription for you. They give you the optiona to pick and choose what you want and don't want. It's never a case where you don't know what your getting AMD paying for. You cancel switch out brushes with others if you don't want a certain brush. And the eyeshadow palette subscription is new and I love it so far. The shadows are great quality,blendable,pigmented and my favorite colors. The actual pallet was very cute and had a great big mirror, it was packaged very well and secure so nothing arrived broken. And it's very affordable. If you're need customer service for anything their absolutely wonderful to deal with they respond back in a good amount of time, and theirs several different ways to get ahold of them. They always makesure to ask you after everything if they resolved everything and if you have any questions or concerns and are always very nice. I just love them and recommend them to all my family and friends and to anyone else.

jennyc164
9/24/18

On my 3rd month and are soo happy with my subscription...i haven't had a brush i wasn't happy with..

kjerstina
9/23/18

I am in love with my MorpheMe brushes from LiveGlam! Always pleased with the new brushes I get every month for only $19.99!

michelleb560
9/20/18

love lippie selection when you want to trade a lippie you dont like ...great customer service..they reply within an hour

yaimyv
9/15/18

LiveGlam has a variety of great products with low prices and amazingly kind customer service!! You can't go wrong shopping with them. Lippies last for hours and don't dry your lips.

reynag1
9/10/18

Ive been with liveglam for 3 months now and it has been great collecting different brushes and stocking up on lippies im just so happy i can get so much for so little money

susanb689
9/6/18

I didn't know that they have polish as well... I guess in certain a places.. bye anyhow.. I love the lippies I felt in love the first time I tried them.. they are not lumpy or anything like other brands.. I love them

ninar50
9/4/18

One of my most favorite subscription box ever. I love the fact that you get a new set of brushes Every month n it's always a surprise if u don't look at the spoilers.

kristinam120
9/2/18

I love everything about the company in itself, i was contacted quickly from the customer service quickly and everything was fixed as it should have been. I even got a free brush in the process which is great. As i am new to this whole makeup thing i want ALLLLLLLLL the brushes i can get. But i was very extremely satisfied with the service.

danielleg106
9/2/18

Love the quality of the lippies! I appreciate that I am able to swap out colors I don't like. Shipping experiences vary, depending on the amount of orders they get in, I guess.. but it's no real issue. Overall very impressed with my LiveGlam subscription.

rachaelo8
9/2/18

They have excellent products, different every month, with great quality and best of all is that they offer excellent customer customer!

Liveglam is not a scam. While it is a new company they are very real. They offer 4 branches of service monthly: 1. " kiss me" lipsticks, 2. morphe cosmetic brushes, 3. eye shadow palettes, and 4. Nail polishs. Im a customer of their lipstick subscription. So far so good! Their customer service is amazing so if you have a problem they will make it right with you.

By Joy J.

Questions? Get answers from the LiveGlam staff and other customers.

11 Photos for LiveGlam