Review of LiveGlam

support@liveglam.com
2018 Customer choice award

roxanaa11
11/16/19
I would like to see more reds but every color ive gotten i loved themi cant wait to see the next month lippis
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks, Roxana! We promise to keep offering the top quality products and best service possible!
elenar66
11/16/19
I love kiss me now lippies. I seriously don't wear anything else. I go out with my girls and it lasts all night without me reapplying.
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
You can expect excellent quality in all of our products and services. This is our way of thanking back all our Glammers for staying with us! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam!
mirandag29
11/16/19
I love every thing about live glam! :) especially the packaging and all the mattes!!!! :) the formula on the lippies are bomb and the last all day and i love the prices on the lippies :)
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
We are committed to providing top-notch quality in our products and services, all the time! Thank you for the feedback, Miranda! Take care!
melissav118
11/16/19
I love the high quality of every single lippies I have gotten I highly recommend them. It is affordable and you won't regret
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Awww, we really appreciate your feedback, Melissa! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time! XOXO
jennifero171
11/16/19
Very very affordable and quick shipping! Amazing overall! Definitely recommend to all beginners and experts! Helps out so much, then going and wasting more for the same product!
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Everything has been carefully curated to guarantee everyone’s satisfaction! Take care and stay glam, Jennifer!
anabelf4
11/15/19
I love them all the lippies especially nude colors matte for evry month I am super excited for my new lippies to arrive I totally recommend them.....
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Anabel! Thanks for the loooove! Please know that we will always do our best to give or dear Glammers the most Glam-azing experience ever!
lizzettem1
11/15/19
I definitely recommend live glam to anyone who enjoys high quality products! The owners truly care about their customers and everyone else from the liveglam team is always helpful and kind to their customers!
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Wow! Thanks for that amazing comment, Lizzette! Rest assured that we’ll continue to improve our products and services for all of you, our amazing Glammers!
rosam112
11/15/19
I love the fact that the lippies are matte and that there are different colors also that you can skip a month if you have a membership
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Rosa! Thanks for the feedback! We really do our best in making sure that everyone gets the best out of their subscription as we know you deserve it!
holliej7
11/15/19
Found live glam through an affiliate- les do makeup and have been with them for over a year! I have had such a wonder amounts of lippies that I have purchased and have had to speak to them about a possible situation that was resolved very quickly.
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hey, Hollie! Thanks heaps! Feedback as such keeps us motivated and rest assured we will keep on improving our products and services for our Glammers, like you! XOXO
sherip47
11/15/19
Live glam has the best lippies I have ever purchased. I used to used two faced matte lipstick and they were the best until now. I love that live glam collaborates with lesdomakeup. She lives in El paso like I do.
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks for this amazing feedback, Sheri! We really appreciate it!
lesliev35
11/13/19
Amazing eyeshadow love the pigments each time it's never broken very good service absolutely love love love this website
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Everything has been carefully curated to guarantee everyone’s satisfaction! Take care and stay glam, Leslie!
crellinc
11/13/19
Have been going through Live Glam for my Morphe brushes for almost 2 years now...Wouldn't change anything about them...Customer service is great... Everything about them is Awesome... Thanks Live Glam
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Crellin! Thanks for the feedback! We really do our best in making sure that everyone gets the best out of their subscription as we know you deserve it!
mariao148
11/13/19
Products are amazing formula is the best of the best! And the service is perfect! I've never had an issue with the products, I've had one time had to reach out to customer service and they got back to me within minutes definitely worth it! I will continue to purchase their products!
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Maria! Thanks a lot! As consumers ourselves, we see to it that we always treat our customers as how we wanted to be treated which is with LOVE and CARE! Know that we're always here for you! xoxo
nathaliem28
11/12/19
liveglam have the best lippies and are very nice to use solo or mixing.

and because it's required 100 characters i just have to say if your don't have this product yet get on it because i loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee liveglam
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Awww, we really appreciate your feedback, Nathalie! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time! XOXO
annabelr3
11/12/19
It's not often you get the perfect formula in a lippie, the wand is made for a particular purpose. I love the shades. And love the option given to swap out if it's that we have a similar color.
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Wow! Thanks for that amazing comment, Annabel! Rest assured that we’ll continue to improve our products and services for all of you, our amazing Glammers!
mabelm36
11/12/19
I love these lippies so much, they look good and their very pigment and the shipping is fast!!!!!!!!!
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks, Mabel! We promise to keep offering the top quality products and best service possible!
marisola14
11/12/19
The formula of these lippies feels amazing on my lips. I love my KissMe subscription! Will definitely recommend this to anyone.
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Awww, Marisol! Such a sweetheart! Thanks a lot and rest assured that we will keep on improving our products and services for our dear Glammers!
angelt61
11/12/19
I recomend 100% all the products excellent quality i all the make up the colors are perfect for every season
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Angel! Thanks for the feedback! We really do our best in making sure that everyone gets the best out of their subscription as we know you deserve it!
jasminv6
11/12/19
I highly recommend this product. They are amazing and they give you different options every month. I always get excited to see what I am getting every Two months...
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks, Jasmin! We really do our best-est to make the most amazing products possible! We sure do love surprising you guys month after month! Who doesn't love surprises right? Stay glam!
nancys857
11/11/19
Love the lippies and all the other products they have recommended it 100 percent. All the lady's should try live glam
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our products. We are so glad to know that you love our products, Nancy! You can expect excellent quality in all of our products and services. This is our way of thanking back all our Glammers for staying with us! Take care!
janethv1
11/11/19
Its a must to give it a try! Different shades every month and based on the season. Works perfectly ! Not only that but having the option to switch if you like a month works.
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks for the awesome feedback, Janeth! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to hearing from you again soon! Cheers!
jmdejesusd
11/11/19
Great price for good quality products. I absolutely love each one of the lippies I have received for the past 3 months. Definitely keeping the subscription.
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
We are so glad to know that you love our lippies, Babe! Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities so we're glad to hear that! Take care!
clarat19
11/11/19
The lips are Amazing my dauther and I love it!!!!! People say to me, heyyyy were you buy your lipstick, I recomed the liveglam
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks for this amazing feedback, Clara! We're stoked to know that you and your daughter love our lippies! Everything has been carefully curated to guarantee everyone’s satisfaction! Thanks and stay glam!
irisp22
11/11/19
I love everything about LiveGlam the colors are always the perfect shade, I just love the smell of Birthday cake. I always get so excited when I know it's time for a new set to come in the mail....
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks for the awesome feedback, Iris! Glad to know you love them. You can expect excellent quality in all of our products and services. This is our way of thanking back all our Glammers for staying with us! Thanks and take care!
jessyk14
11/11/19
Best lipsticks I've ever used !! I recommend them to everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've thrown out all my old lipsticks from other brands because they're nothing compared to these .. you get 3 lippies a month for twenty bucks and it comes in a pretty silk bag and you never get the same colors/shades twice !
Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our products, Jessy! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time! XOXO

You get what you pay for.. I've never been able to buy this type of lippie (3) for 21 dollars.. that doesn't smear.. doesn't cause butt hole lips.. awesome formula so smooth and silky. It dries and stays all day.. plus it's a surprise you get three different ones each month for 21 including shipping.. and if you don't like one of the colors.. you can trade it or gift it. I wanted to start liveglam for the simple fact that I don't buy any colors other than the two I would always wear.. but now liveglam has got me wearing from the darkest of colors to the priettiest of golds I would have never purchased at the store. And I look good, so that's a plus. Always get compliments on my lip color.. I'm so thankful for liveglam to have taken me out my comfort zone and showed me how great other colors and shades are on me..

By Elizabeth T.

Hello Cynthia! We'd like to invite you to check all of the reviews shared by our customers through this link https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/liveglam.com#790, if time permits. You can also follow all of our socials and know more about us! IG: @liveglam.co, FB: @LiveGlamCo, Twitter: @LiveGlamCo, Snapchat: @liveglamco

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative

Yess definitely worth it ... I am subscribed and love all my lippies that I receive

By Crystal m.

Hi Ashley! Thank you for your inquiry. Please know that keeping customer information fully secure is our top priority. First, I want you to know that we do not store any of our customer's credit card information on our site. Payment info is stored with a merchant processor and is encrypted with the highest security. We are passed on an identifier for any credit card to be able to charge your card, but we do not actually have the credit card number or information stored on our site. Here's some more info on how your card is safe with us: https://liveglam.com/2017/12/10/credit-card-information-safe-liveglam-risk-liveglam-fraud-credit-card-transactions-liveglam-scam-going-credit-cards/ Second, please know we are working as hard as we can as your security is of paramount importance. We believe that we've been doing an excellent job in protecting our customers' TRUST and we look forward to having you join our clubs, if you haven't already. :)

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative

Yes and they loved them always ask me we're i would get my lippies from

By Tania R.

Online only! They do not have a actual store. It is only online

By Diana m.

No never! LiveGlam is an awesome company! I have had the subscription for 4 months now and love it. I have even purchased outside of my regular subscriptions.

By Terri P.

Here you go. I wore this color on the 19th for my anniversary

By Kiexiza r.

Thanks for reaching out, Hope! You can copy and paste this link https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/liveglam.com#790 to access all of our customer reviews. There is a search field where you could either type your username or any keyword that you can recall to help you filter the reviews. :) Hope this helps!

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative

Hi Sarica! We definitely are not. As a matter of fact we are currently sold out of our annual membership. Not to worry as we will have it back for you as quickly as possible! While waiting, you can sign up to our monthly plan at $19 per month (with automatic renewal) and still learn the latest techniques from Tamanna. You can switch to annual subscription once it's available again! We'll be sure to have Tamanna advise when the annual membership is available again. We also encourage you to check out our All Access Pass once you sign up for monthly. You'll be able to gain access to over 150 DYFL classes with this subscription. Thanks and let us know if you have other questions or concerns. Have an amazing day!

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LiveGlam staff and other customers.

LiveGlam?