Review of LiveGlam

support@liveglam.com
2018 Customer choice award

rosemarym84
3/20/19

I love them I love the differen I couldn't we workearn't woWorld everyday if I had to they are wonderful in for her himeverywhere monthwholehowagield youa whole yearand

adamarysb
3/20/19

Love the variety of lippies you get each month and being able to switch them out if you want to. i like that they are long lasting, i can wear it all day and only retouch once.

ashleyb472
3/20/19

I currently subscribe to Live Glam KissMe and absolutely love the colors that come in every month. I currently have almost 40 different lippies from this subscription and don't plan on canceling anytime soon! I love how the colors stay all day as I am on the phone with customers all day, plus I can eat and drink and they never come off. I always get so many compliments on the colors as well! I tell everyone about them!

kimberlys348
3/20/19

Yaaaas I'm so happy to be part of liveglam and that how you could switch colors and recive them every month i totally recommended u wont be disappointed you going to fall in love with all the different colors they send there so soft and pigmented.

janning1
3/20/19

LiveGlam is a lippie subscription, you get 3 lippies every month for $19.99. I like that if i don't like the color or colors of the month, i have the option to trade one/all or also skip the month. I love all the colors I've been sent. I love that it isn't expensive and the quality is definitely worth the price (3 for $19.99). The matte lippies aren't sticky and don't transfer and the glossy lippies aren't too sticky.

ericag148
3/20/19

Love everything from live glam
Pigmentation, color and prices.
Not a fan of pink shades but theyre beautiful as well

stefanieg12
3/20/19

It's awesome to get new lip colors every month. I also love the option that you can trade out colors if you want.

griselm2
3/20/19

I am subscribed for each month on new lipies. I love the bold and light colors i recieved each month. Always an excitement to recieve. And they are long lasting

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Grisel! Thanks for leaving a positive review, and for mentioning our products. Everything has been carefully curated to guarantee everyone’s satisfaction! Take care!
crystalg102
3/19/19

I am currently subscribed to liveglam lippies, I appreciate the customer service and that your able to swap your lippies if it's not your cup of tea!

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Crystal! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad to know you love them. You can expect excellent quality in all of our products and services. This is our way of thanking back all our Glammers for staying with us! Take care!
cassandram75
3/18/19

Love the variety of lippies you get each month and being able to switch them out if you want to.I am so happy to be apart of the live glam family!!

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
We're so delighted knowing that we're able to meet your expectations, Cassandra! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam!
bellab50
3/17/19

I'm happy to be part of the liveglam fam. I love how every month you get different colors of lippies they are never the same.

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Bella! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our products. We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam! Take care!
andreat125
3/17/19

Absolutely love LoveGlam! Very convenient and awesome! You could skip and not be charged! I love the variety of colors. Never dry or cracking feeling. Definitely a satisfied customer!

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Wow! Thanks for that amazing comment, Andrea! Rest assured that we’ll continue to improve our products and services for all of you, our amazing Glammers! Digital High Five!!!!
julissac10
3/17/19

I'm obessed with this company. Great product quality. Love the Mattes and each month they offer different shades. Great brushes also I'm very satisfied.

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Julissa! Thanks for the awesome feedback, babe! Hearing that you love our products is the best thing we could hope for! Your positive review means a lot to us!
marlenep31
3/17/19

The price is good for the lippies you get. I like that you can skip a month if you need to. I also love that you can trade a lippe or a whole set if you dont loke the colors for that month.. Its one of the best subscription ive gotten so far..

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
We appreciate your positive feedback about our products, Marlene. We do take pride in catering to our Glammers’ needs the best way we can. Don’t hesitate to reach out anytime if you have any question/concern! Cheers!
adilenef1
3/17/19

Love it ! Liveglam is the best ! Love all the lippies,love the color and the quality of the product!

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks for dropping a great review, Adilene! We’re stoked knowing that you love em, the same way that we do!
laurac554
3/17/19

All the unique colors they send monthly are awesome. I get so many compliments from friends and family. Can't beat this $19.99 subscription.

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate it! We look forward to many glam-azing years with you! Cheers!
kylas15
3/17/19

Great quality lippies at a great price. If you don't like one of the shades one month than you can swap it out.

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Kyla! Thanks for leaving a positive review and we're glad to hear that you know our trade feature. Please don’t hesitate to reach out anytime if you have any question/concern! Have a glam-azing day!
pamelas345
3/17/19

I absolutely love the brushes. Great quality. The company is easy to deal with. I've had no problems with anything.

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Pamela! We're so delighted knowing that we're able to meet your expectations! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or anything that we can be of assistance and we're happy to help in any way that we can! Cheers!
brookem82
3/17/19

I absolutely love these lippies and they offers that come with them. 19.99 a month for 3 new lippies of this quality is a total steal! They're full of pigment and last all day! My favorite make up subscription for sure

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Brooke! Thanks for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to know that we are your favorite! Looking forward to many glam-azing years with you!
erickar9
3/17/19

So far I've loved every color of the lippies they send every month. And the fact how my lippies collection has grown since I joined. Now I have all kinds of colors to choose from, and not only that, they last all day!

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Ericka! We are so happy to know that you love our lippies! We're excited to see your collection and we're very grateful to have you in our #LiveGlamFam!
samanthao28
3/16/19

Long lasting and a great range of colors. You can't beat the price of $19.99 for three lippies a month plus easy way to earn points to free lippies.

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
We appreciate such a wonderful review, Samantha! Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities so we're glad to hear that!
evelynp47
3/16/19

thank you so much for creating such cute, comfortable and not to mention affordable lippies! I have found my absolute favorite lipsticks ever & if you knew me you would know how picky i am w lipsticks. thank you for creating something so comfortable to wear as my daily!

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our products. It’s always our pleasure to assist our Glammers the best way we can. Take care, Evelyn!
mavelynng
3/15/19

They Are The Best Subscription I've Ever Had They Always Find A Way For You To Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone They Never Disappoint

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Awww, we really appreciate all your feedback, Mavelynn! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time!
karens867
3/15/19

I highly recommend these lippies every single one!! I have not been disappointed I mean I've never found any like these the formula is amazing! They work great on your lips and the last!!

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Thanks for leaving a positive review, and for recommending our products. Everything has been carefully curated to guarantee everyone’s satisfaction! Take care, Karen!
jessicar381
3/15/19

I absolutely love the green lippie i got in my last months package. Cant wait for Aprils to arrive. Super excited.

Response from Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative
Hi Jessica! We're glad to know that you love them! You can expect excellent quality in all of our products and services. This is our way of thanking back all our Glammers for staying with us! Take care!

Hello Cynthia! We'd like to invite you to check all of the reviews shared by our customers through this link https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/liveglam.com#790, if time permits. You can also follow all of our socials and know more about us! IG: @liveglam.co, FB: @LiveGlamCo, Twitter: @LiveGlamCo, Snapchat: @liveglamco

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative

No, u cant get subscriptions with any other brand as far as what live glam offers and to know you quality in your products I would and i do recommend it to all my friends and socially media!!

By Chan m.

Hi Ashley! Thank you for your inquiry. Please know that keeping customer information fully secure is our top priority. First, I want you to know that we do not store any of our customer's credit card information on our site. Payment info is stored with a merchant processor and is encrypted with the highest security. We are passed on an identifier for any credit card to be able to charge your card, but we do not actually have the credit card number or information stored on our site. Here's some more info on how your card is safe with us: https://liveglam.com/2017/12/10/credit-card-information-safe-liveglam-risk-liveglam-fraud-credit-card-transactions-liveglam-scam-going-credit-cards/ Second, please know we are working as hard as we can as your security is of paramount importance. We believe that we've been doing an excellent job in protecting our customers' TRUST and we look forward to having you join our clubs, if you haven't already. :)

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative

Yes they are by far worth the 20.00 bucks I pay a month for 3 long wear exclusive lippies.

By Amelia T.

Yeah sure check out my page "Queen of my life" on Facebook I always share my products

By Amelia T.

Thanks for reaching out, Hope! You can copy and paste this link https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/liveglam.com#790 to access all of our customer reviews. There is a search field where you could either type your username or any keyword that you can recall to help you filter the reviews. :) Hope this helps!

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative

Yes, and I love it! All of the products that you offer I'm satisfied with and ordering eye shadow gives me the opportunity not for get the brushes as well so all and all it works out and affordable

By Chan m.

Hi Sarica! We definitely are not. As a matter of fact we are currently sold out of our annual membership. Not to worry as we will have it back for you as quickly as possible! While waiting, you can sign up to our monthly plan at $19 per month (with automatic renewal) and still learn the latest techniques from Tamanna. You can switch to annual subscription once it's available again! We'll be sure to have Tamanna advise when the annual membership is available again. We also encourage you to check out our All Access Pass once you sign up for monthly. You'll be able to gain access to over 150 DYFL classes with this subscription. Thanks and let us know if you have other questions or concerns. Have an amazing day!

By Geoffrey R., LiveGlam Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiveGlam staff and other customers.

LiveGlam?