LiveGlam

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

LiveGlam has a consumer rating of 4.95 stars from 2,218 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LiveGlam also ranks 1st among Cosmetics sites.

• I really love the lippies and how great their customer service team work.
  • I love everything about liveglam the products are good and great customer service I really recommend it.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• I had a subscription with live glam and within a month I had fraudulent charges to my account totaling over 500 dollars.
How would you rate LiveGlam?

“Awesome professional products!”

Cindy C.
4/24/20

I love all my packages..im a long time customer as well as my family members are too and never an issue with your products, lipsies or brushes that we all receive!!-- we get sweet comments and i just tell them "go to Liveglam and you won't ever be disappointed!--" we are always anxiously waiting for next months packages!! Thank you Liveglam

“Bad customer service”

Alexis H.
5/3/20

Customer service never has a resolution. I've emailed, and reached out via social media. Their respond is just copied and pasted

Reviews (2,218)

customer service (492) love everything (72) morphe brushes (77) brush collection (46) i love (750) quality brushes (37) 3 lippies (25) quality products (32) makeup brushes (21) month (750) great products (43) morpheme subscription (21)
cindyc769
April 24th, 2020
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Yay! We are so glad to hear that, Cindy! Your feedback means the world to us. We hope that you are having a wonderful time!
caraleeh
May 4th, 2020
I love being apart of an amazing company like LiveGlam. It's awesome. And I will always have business with them. :)
anaf106
March 21st, 2020
100% recommend for people to sign up to any of the monthly subscriptions they have.! You will not be disappointed.! They're super flexible with every month. I personally am subscribed to the MorpheMe and KissMe subscription and I am obsessed. Brushes are great quality and it helps build up your brush collection quick. For the KissMe monthly subscription the liquid lipsticks have such a great formula, the packaging is super cute and they feel really lightweight on the lips but are still extremely pigmented.
lesliec279
April 29th, 2020
I really like this product because of the little extrs that come with it. Not to mention...Great quality for what you pay. I most definitely going to tell my friends.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
We're so delighted knowing that we're able to meet your expectations, Leslie! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam!
azaleem
February 23rd, 2020
Love everything about liveglam their lippiesbare amazing love how they are matte but dont feel dry and the colors last a good while
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Awww, we really appreciate your feedback, Azalee! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time! XOXO
zulemag4
May 5th, 2020
The colors are amazing! They are long lasting, extremely soft, they feel so naturally it's like I'm not even wearing anything on my lips.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hi Zulema, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are so thrilled you love them. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and feedback like this drives our team to do what they do.
kellyc541
April 7th, 2020
An amazing website
You are able to Skip/Trade or get points for that months subscription.

High quality products that you cannot go wrong.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hi Kelly! Thanks for the love, Babe! Please know that we will always do our best to give our dear Glammers the most Glam-azing experience ever! ❤️
ashleym616
May 4th, 2020
i Love Live Glam amazing product quality... cute attractive packaging and a wide variety of colors! Thanks for the amazing customer service as well
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hi Ashley and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities so we're glad to hear that! Take care!
crystalm277
May 14th, 2020
I love LiveGlam and their amazing products. Customer service is the best! I would definitely recommend this company to all makeup lovers!
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
We're so delighted knowing that we're able to meet your expectations, Crystal! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam!
melissag716
May 24th, 2020
Amazing quality products at a very good price! I love every color they've send me. I've recommended liveglam to everyone I know.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
This fills our hearts. Melissa! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time! XOXO
jazminer4
February 2nd, 2020
I love everything about LiveGlam and recommend it entirely to everyone. Their subscriptions are unbeatable. The process is smooth. U can skip months if ever needed. Totally awesome.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
We really appreciate your feedback, Jazmine! We are committed to providing top-notch quality in our products and services, all the time! Take care! XOXO
moniqued43
November 24th, 2019
Very good quality great customer service simple and easy transaction. Will be ordering again soon..cant wait to see what else is coming.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hi Monique! Thanks a lot! As consumers ourselves, we see to it that we always treat our customers as how we wanted to be treated which is with LOVE and CARE! Know that we're always here for you! xoxo
alejandral21
May 1st, 2020
Product is amazing! Love it!. Options to change our collection if you don't like the colors before they send it out
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hi Alejandra! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We count ourselves lucky for Glammers like you! Thanks and stay glam! XOXO
crystalc294
May 23rd, 2020
I love there lipsticks so much. The formula is awesome, they smell delicious and they don't dry up your lips.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hello Crystal! We are so glad to hear about your feedback regarding our lippies. We can assure you that we always work hard to give you only the best products. Stay glam-azing!
brittanyc158
March 2nd, 2020
Hands down the greatest team I've ever had to contact! They were respectful and helpful as well as very responsive!
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Thank you so much, Brittany! We appreciate all the love and we're happy that you had an amazing contact experience with us. ❤️
sylvial94
March 16th, 2020
The texture of these lippies are amazing! I love everything they have to offer! Order and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Thank you, Sylvia! Hearing that you love our products is the best thing we could hope for! Your positive review means a lot to us!
yvetteg43
March 18th, 2020
I love my Lippies and always get compliments! They last all day and don't make my lips feel sticky like other lipsticks!
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Thanks for the 5 stars, Yvette! You can expect excellent quality in all of our products and services. This is our way of thanking back all our Glammers for staying with us! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam!
dahliam5
May 7th, 2020
I'm in love with all the products Liveglam has release. They are affordable and great quality products. And my favorite thing of all is you can skip a month if you want.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Thanks, Dahlia! We really do our best-est to make the most amazing products possible as we know you deserve it!
jaislineo
April 10th, 2020
Love the colors and quality. The customer service was really helpful when I needed help changing my shipping address.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hi Jaisline! We appreciate such a wonderful review! It's our pleasure to have given you a great experience through our top-notch product quality and services! Take care and all the best! XOXO
anexism
May 18th, 2020
Love the customer service and how they get back to you right away. Also very good products. Love everything
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to give us this awesome feedback, Anexis! And we are so thrilled to know that your orders have been arriving quickly, and our teammates have been ready and able to assist you. We value our Glammers so much, and we will continue to deliver to your expectations! Stay Glam, Babe!
gabyt5
May 6th, 2020
Love the color and can't wait for May collection!! It's always a win win !! Texture and formula is great !!
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
We can't wait for you to try our May collection, Gaby! Thank you for your feedback. We strive to deliver only the best products to our GlamFam. You deserve it!
evelyng123
May 18th, 2020
Totally recommend to get the pallets, I love how pigmented they're!!...It can easily be taken off, you'll never have trouble in applying nor taking it off.
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
OMG Evelyn, your awesome review has us jumping for joy! Thank you for taking time out of your day to tell us how much you love our palettes!! We work hard to deliver the bombest shadows every month, because well, you deserve it!!
melodyr36
January 21st, 2020
Amazing products love the colors and feeling of it they don't get nasty after 30 min of use they last I definitely recommend
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
We're so delighted knowing that we're able to meet your expectations, Melody! We count ourselves lucky for having a Glammer like yourself in our #LiveGlamFam!
alyssab96
February 24th, 2020
Live glam, great products. Beautiful eyeshadows and lipies. They honestly go great with everything. The shipping is great and the customer service is awesome. I love that you can chat with someone of you have a question and will literally take you step by step. Liveglam you are awesome!
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Wow! This fills our heart, Alyssa! Rest assured that we will continuously improve our products and services to guarantee your satisfaction, all the time! XOXO
mayrad18
May 6th, 2020
I love all my lippies they have me feeling amazing. I would definitely recommend that you buy them it is so worth
Geoffrey R. – LiveGlam Rep
Hi Mayra! We are so happy to hear you love them as much as we do. Thank you for your feedback, it drives our team to deliver the best of the best to our Fam! XOXO

You get what you pay for.. I've never been able to buy this type of lippie (3) for 21 dollars.. that doesn't smear.. doesn't cause butt hole lips.. awesome formula so smooth and silky. It dries and stays all day.. plus it's a surprise you get three different ones each month for 21 including shipping.. and if you don't like one of the colors.. you can trade it or gift it. I wanted to start liveglam for the simple fact that I don't buy any colors other than the two I would always wear.. but now liveglam has got me wearing from the darkest of colors to the priettiest of golds I would have never purchased at the store. And I look good, so that's a plus. Always get compliments on my lip color.. I'm so thankful for liveglam to have taken me out my comfort zone and showed me how great other colors and shades are on me..

By Elizabeth T.
See more answers (3)

Hello Cynthia! We'd like to invite you to check all of the reviews shared by our customers through this link https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/liveglam.com#790, if time permits. You can also follow all of our socials and know more about us! IG: @liveglam.co, FB: @LiveGlamCo, Twitter: @LiveGlamCo, Snapchat: @liveglamco

See more answers (6)

Definitely worth it formula is so good smell love it I'm glad I signed up when I did

By Veronica C.
See more answers (8)

Hi Ashley! Thank you for your inquiry. Please know that keeping customer information fully secure is our top priority. First, I want you to know that we do not store any of our customer's credit card information on our site. Payment info is stored with a merchant processor and is encrypted with the highest security. We are passed on an identifier for any credit card to be able to charge your card, but we do not actually have the credit card number or information stored on our site. Here's some more info on how your card is safe with us: https://liveglam.com/2017/12/10/credit-card-information-safe-liveglam-risk-liveglam-fraud-credit-card-transactions-liveglam-scam-going-credit-cards/ Second, please know we are working as hard as we can as your security is of paramount importance. We believe that we've been doing an excellent job in protecting our customers' TRUST and we look forward to having you join our clubs, if you haven't already. :)