Review of LiveGlam

stephaniem234
12/13/17

So amazing, great brushes! So much bang for your buck! Perfect for starting out and wanting quality brushes on a budget!

jessicaw174
12/12/17

Feels like christmas every month! Im subscribed to liveglam for brushes and lippies. Love adding to my makeup collection every month.

snaedise
12/12/17

I´m in love with all my Morphe brushes from Liveglam! I just love that I can get new brushes every month <3 Good quality and low price, what can you ask for more?

noemim5
12/10/17

I love liveglamamo su club de brochas pintalabios y esmaltes. No veo la hora que lleguen a mis manos para disfrutar de la calidad se sus productos ..

melissaw122
12/8/17

communication with liveglam has been awesome so far.

love the color of the lippies so far. as for the matte lippies, they are not kiss-proof, foodproof or anything proof.

morphme brush subscription waitlist is beyond insane! isubscribed for brushes in december so i really really hope i get the december set

yesi17
12/6/17

thousands of people have gotten fraudulent charges around a month or 2 after signing up from liveglam. same thing happened to me. in total, $4056 was charged to my card. they are from at&t in Texas along with some vendors in China. i live in California... luckily my bank caught it before i did, and they confirmed to me that the fraudulent charges came directly from LiveGlam. I decided to look further into it and THOUSANDS, and i do mean THOUSANDS, of people have had the same or similar experiences. the founder of the company is known for shady business practices. just google his name and so many articles of him doing illegal things w past businesses come up.

jacquelyng6
12/4/17

Love the quality of the brushes and that their never the same brushes for each month. Also that I don't have to go to stores and strugle on picking them

aliciaz5
11/15/17

Love it,I love the quality of these brushes and the price is unbelievable,the customer service is fenomenal.

anastasiac8
11/13/17

So these guys were already a good subscription in my book because you get a good quality brushes for $20 a month.But I moved and thought forwarding all my mail would get my subscription forwarded as well.But it didnt!! So Ive missed 3 months before I realized that I hadnt got my brushes,and I emailed them and they replaced my orders with a hassle all they needed was my order number !!! Im just happy I wasnt out of $60 bucks for nothing

jessicaa160
11/13/17

Great customer service and the lippies last such a long time! I swatched my first set and on day three swatches are still there!

kristinl32
11/12/17

I absolutely love LiveGlam, for $20 a month you get great brushes that don't shed hair plus they are ones that you can use and they don't get ruined fast

junarrisb
Junarris B.
11/12/17

This is a GREAT way to get AMAZING brushes at an affordable price!! Plus, you get great ways to earn points, build your collection and reward choices!!

laurien11
11/11/17

For $20 a month you get great brushes that dont shed plus they are ones that you can use. Im a new subscriber and have loved all the brushes Ive received.

carrieh44
11/11/17

I really love my subscription to MorpheMe. The brushes are high quality and super soft. I have loved almost every brush I have from Morphs (whether through this subscription or purchased on my own). This is a great way to build up a collection of high quality brushes without spending a fortune!

lizandram
11/9/17

Enchanted with the service and products are spectacular recomend it 100%, in love love with them. MORPHE AND KISSME

yazmint1
11/8/17

I was sceptical to sign up at first. Thought i was gonna get a bunch of eye shadow brushes!! So wrong, the quality and varity is great!! Would recommend it.

meaganp6
11/8/17

Great customer service and fast shipping! When I had a problem with one of my bags this month, they got me sent a lippy right back in just two days which is awesome! Will definently be keeping my subscription for months to come!

kausars
11/8/17

I am pretty impressed with the customer service. Had lose my first shipment due to god knows what. They were kind enough to send a new package FOC. Affordable as well.

brittanyc58
11/8/17

Great customer service and great products. Love the colors and longevity of the lipsticks.Very satisfied with my order.

jessicar185
11/3/17

I love receiving once a month a set of brushes to add to my kit. It has been an easy way for me to build my brush kit without breaking my bank.

shannonk41
11/1/17

This is sickly an amazing company. I have never had such good service and help. All I do if I have a question all I do is email and they get back with me in an hour or so. Top notch company

calie3
11/1/17

Best quality products. Great customer service. Never a dissapointment. I love all of the products I've received.

brittanies1
11/1/17

Absolutely in love with my monthly subscription. Super inexpensive and affordable. I love my brushes.

marleened
11/1/17

LiveGlam answered my questions pretty fast! Such an affordable subscription and it gives you plenty of options if youre not satisfied with your monthly brush set.

daniellea40
10/29/17

Excellent customer service, great value and a great way to grow your brush collection with great brushes.

Questions? Get answers from the LiveGlam staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LiveGlam