VersaillesMedicalSpa reviews

Tel: 203-321-8463
msaade@versaillesmedicalspa.com

tonyd227
2/20/19

I went to Versailles Med Spa last week and I haven't stopped raving about the atmosphere within those walls. The staff were just sweethearts and the owner was also so warm hearted and down to earth. I felt completely relaxed and for me, that hour was a vacation... as if I was in some remote island with the warm sun tickling my skin and breeze calming my spirit. Versailles is now a part of my life and an escape for me to feel good about me. Thank you so much!!!!

kims323
3/13/18

Had my lips & botox done here. They are fabulous. Would highly recommend! Staff was very friendly and knowledgable. Just purchased a coolsculpting package as well- I've heard nothing but good things and can't wait to get rid of my stubborn belly fat!

rananh
2/20/17

I am so happy I chose this place to go to for all of my beauty and cosmetic needs. After going in for a consultation I was thoroughly educated and I was able to devise treatment options that would best suite me. My hope was restored in so many ways and every time I visit Versaille I feel more confident. Thank you to the staff at Versailles! Highly recommended!!

jackt26
1/30/14

I recently visited Versailles Medical Spa and am incredibly impressed with my results. I am a Connecticut resident and although the drive to Darien isn't short one, it was worth it.

My reason for visiting was for a teeth whitening session. I have tried other teeth whitening services in the past but found that for the amount of money I was spending just to get my teeth whitened, it just wasn't worth it. A friend of mine referred me to Versailles for their "Beyond White Spa" treatment and I was thrilled with the results. Affordable, comfortable and I was in and out of there in a little over an hour with a brand new smile.

The office itself was incredibly inviting, clean and the staff was excellent. Upon entering I was immediately greeted by the practice manager, who was funny, warm and made me feel comfortable throughout my treatment.

I highly recommend this place. It's beats a lot of the spa's in Fairfield County, hands down.

Questions? Get answers from the VersaillesMedicalSpa staff and other customers.

VersaillesMedicalSpa?