Sawasdee Namaste Spa reviews

Tel: +91 33 4062 1002

kavitac
2/6/14

I am a housewife and I do a lot of household work every day that makes me tired. One day I decided to go to a spa and this one is very close to my house but I never went there. Last week I went to this spa and got mesmerized by watching the ambiance. I tried body massage with spa. After taking their service I am very happy. Great job.

priyankar
1/24/14

After a long tiring day at my office, I was completely exhausted by the immense pressure. On the next day, I decided to go to a spa.One of my friend suggested me, this spa named sawasdee namastee spa which is in kolkata. I was in a dilemma before entering the spa whether it will be good or not.
But the interior environment of the spa was very calm and relaxing. I decided to choose the full body massage and spa. After the session, I was completely relaxed and felt myself as light as feather. I am completely satisfied with their service.

Great Service Sawasdee Namastee Spa !!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Sawasdee Namaste Spa staff and other customers.

Sawasdee Namaste Spa?