Watch Repairs USA reviews

Rockville Centre, NY 11570, US
Tel: 1-877-239-6197

jamest527
12/19/18

I have sent my watch in for repair three times and each time it comes back a little bit worse. The first time, it was cleaned and running but with issues. The second time, it came back with the issues still there but some debris under the watch face. The third time, I'm not even sure they took it out of the box. This place is a scam and should be shut down. I'll be writing to the manufacturer of my watch (Ulysse Nardin) to advise them that they should rescind their authorized repair status (if they ever really granted it).

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!

brucec207
11/7/18

Watch Repairs USA quoted repair #259809 USD.. $ 1,164.96
Watch repaired in Australia $190.50
How is this possible, no wonder the trades going offshore

suew100
11/24/17

I sent my Kate Spade watch for repair the first week in June. I was told it would take approximately 3-6 weeks. I received it today, 24, yes ... TWENTY FOUR WEEKS later.
I requested that they send the watch back to me and refund my money, which they
refused to do. BAD !!!

mollys43
10/19/17

I googled this site when a 53 yr old beautiful watch was not working. They fixed it. A local jeweler said it could not be fixed. They kept me posted on all details.

dinov9
9/14/17

after several weeks & bs charges, like $25 for them to ship my timepiece back to me untouched, i sent the timepiece back to the factory.
$25.00 to replace the battery....that's it.
no major service like Watch Repairs USA quoted me for $200; and they shipped it back to me for free.

BEWARE OF THIS ESTABLISHMENTS UNSCRUPULOUS TACTICS TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET

michaelc485
8/27/17

<<< If there was a way to give 0 out of 5 Stars - That would be my Rating >>>
My recent and ongoing experience with Watch Repair USA has been nothing short of appalling - the worst experience I have ever had with any business. Under no circumstance should anyone use this companies services. How they are still in business is shocking!
I sent my watch in for repairs and received confirmation of receipt on May 28th - at that time Watch Repair USA set an expectation of 4 to 8 weeks for repairs to be completed. After multiple communications to understand where repairs stood, I have received an endless stream of reasons for delay - parts are delayed, parts received but broken, we were on vacation, our email is down, etc. On July 7th received communication stating "specialist is projecting a completion date of July 17th" - keep in mind this is after 4 to 8 week expectation set on May 28th. On July 23rd - nothing. At this point I requested for my watch to be returned with a refund on work not completed. Have received run around ever since with Watch Repair USA refusing to return my personal property. Have saved all email communications with Watch Repair USA to prove the above to be an exact representation of experience described above.

garys215
7/5/17

They were supposed to do a complete mechanical restoration on my hamilton 992e . They had the watch about five months and when I finally got it back it gains up to 25 minutes in 8 hours . I also paid for a "professional case cleaning and polish" watch case is full of scratches. I emailed them with my complaint but no response from them . Please do yourself a favor and find a real watch service and repair shop

ronk65
6/5/17

They take you for a sucker. I had a breakdown of charges. I cannot comment on what I am not familiar with ,however I am familiar with battery replacement. $29.95 to replace a battery. Totally out of line. I always read reviews but this time I did not. If I did I would have not entered into this transaction in the first place.

shirleyb29
3/28/17

sent my eclissi in .. all it needed was a pin .. no big deal.. two months later they email me and say we dont have the part.. that took two months.. then they say if you want your watch back its 14 dollars shipping .. 14 dollars to ship from ny to conn less than 100 miles a way.. what a rip off

kennyl26
2/23/17

They say they specialize in your brand.
They receive my watch and say it has to go directly to the manufacturer.... 2 months I hear nothing I call they say they haven't heard from the manufacturer so I cal the manufacturer.. they say yes we went them a quote 4 weeks ago. (I have called weekly after the first month because they told me 2-4 weeks). Watch needed a battery ...... specialize in a product you can't change a battery in.
Then they threaten to sue me for talking to the manufacturer to get my watch back.
WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH ANY ONLINE COMPANY !

kurtisl4
12/14/16

This business is actually a pretty good scam. They say they specialize in your watch and brand so I send it in and I pay to sent it in because I could be ever get the pre-paid shipping to show. I send it in to have a simple part repairs and to be buffed and polished as it was one of their choices of services. Well they then come back to me a few days after they receive it and say the part I need has been discontinued but now I have to pay triple of what I paid to ship it to them, to get my watch back! It's kind of brilliant of a scam. You have people send in their watches, say you can't fix them and charge an outrage shipping charge to get it back. It's a $700 watch so of course I'm going to pay $30 to ship it back. And the service that I wanted to begin with, which was a polish and a buff, they did not do!! Why? Is that machine discontinued as well?? What I find upsetting is that I can buy this watch on Amazon and even walmart.com (which I'm not happy about by the way) and yet they say the part is discontinued??? But they are still making the watch... anyway I would suggest staying away.

alexanderd27
2/2/15

They also gave me an outrageous quote. I said no. They are charging me $18 to ship it back. Even more outrageous. And it was a charge I was not told about before I sent my watch. DO NOT USE THEM.

denniss15
8/26/11

I saw they offered what looked like a good deal on a watch repair so I e-mailed them first and was told the repair I needed was "typically" in the $30 range so I sent them my watch. Estimate came back at over $300! Atfer saying I only needed the repair of the pusher versus the "overhaul" they reduced the price $20 as a courtesy and still over $300. Said to send the watch back and cost me $18.89. I agree with above commenst, they want your watch and if they get to do the repair they are charging an excessive amount. If nt they will ship it back to you and make money that way! Shipping charges are outrageous as a watch could ship USPS in a falt rate box for $5. Do not use these people as all they are after is your watch and your money.

timq
2/1/11

They said the shipping was free. I printed off the lable and took it to UPS, however they checked and it wasen't prepaid. Cost me $20.00 to ship. Today I recieved an email alerting me that my watch had not been recieved, (yet). This started a long process of typnig to the online customer service person, who stated that it was basically my fault for not printing out the right form? Anyway she was not going to help me get the shipping money I spent.
I had sent an email (prior to emailing the online customer support person), and a few minutes later another email telling me my watch had been recieved. All this trouble just to send in a watch for repair. They will do without my business... Tim

websitest
9/30/10

Sending your watch to watchrepairusa.com is the equivalent to sending your watch into a black hole. No human communication. Serviced watch comes back in substandard condition and takes months to receive. Do not send your valuable watches to watchrepairusa.com

You should definitely review this site so other can see it. http://www.sitejabber.com/review-a-website

By Bobby K.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Repairs USA staff and other customers.

Watch Repairs USA?