Vivid Racing

Vivid Racing has a consumer rating of 1.79 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vivid Racing also ranks 27th among Car Racing sites. The most common issues with Vivid Racing are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service is unhelpful and horrible and just wanted to talk about "policy".
  • If your needing your product fast don't order from this place!!
How would you rate Vivid Racing?

“Amazing customer help from Chris Kolodzinski for our Maserat QP and Range Rover supercharged.”

Joe f.
1/30/20

zjust want to say I went round and round on different Items for our Autos. I was lucky enough to get Chris on the phone. Let me tell you his help was priceless for sizing and fit. He took 5 minutes to research and tell me what I needed to know and place my orders. Just a fabulous expierience all around. I am now a customer for life. This gentlemen needs a promotion. Going to place another order today!!!!!!!!!!

“False advertisement”

Jesus M.
4/14/20

We purchased a Warn bumper and the sales post on their website. They sell parts that are purposely mis-represented on the photos and title. When you reach out to let them know they clearly sent the wrong part sent, they hide behind their policy and deny a full refund saying they are not responsible for what the manufacturer advertises on their products. This is clearly false advertisement and deceitful sales techniques.

customer service (11) product (9) 3 weeks (3) 2 weeks (4)
jesusm136
April 14th, 2020
juans298
May 11th, 2020
Ordering from vivid racing is the easiest thing ever, they take your money as quickly and simply as possible. The second you want to follow up on your order or in my case CANCEL it . You will not reach ANYONE by phone email or chat. I ordered and on the same day I wanted to cancel but who knows what'll happen now, they'll probably ship it and come up with some sort of excuse to make me pay for return shipping or a restocking fee or something absurd.
eddiew71
April 28th, 2020
Bad customer service
I purchased a set of 1.5 inch stickers picture indicated dodge and Mopar only Mopar was sent spoke to representative had to place a separate order to receive the Dodge stickers paid for shipping twice and they would not honor the 20 off $200 purchase this is the last time I will buy from this company and I will tell all of my friends
jorgem258
May 29th, 2020
I never bother with reviews,but these guys have me so pissed off,terrible communication skills,no one answers the phone,crock of $#*! waiting system,run and but not toward these guys! Just read the other reviews!
going on to 3 months for a piece,on your mark, get set,Goooooooooooooooooooooo! The other way! It is what it is guys,you really asked for the review!

Tip for consumers: Caveat Emptor = Buyer Beware! Best tip you've gotten in a bit,promise!

joef438
January 30th, 2020
robertg1399
March 23rd, 2020
Ordered CCW wheels on October 29, 2019 Numerous correspondence over next several months with same reply 8- 10 weeks. Contacted CCW directly, Vivid never ordered ordered them. Spoke to Adam to cancel order and obtain refund. took several more calls to finally get a refund.
williamh1575
March 4th, 2020
The picture shows Nitto on opposite sides of tire and clearly states enough to cover all 4 tire but only sent half of what is advertise, Do not spend your money with these CROOKS I would never spent 113.00 dollars if I was going to get half of what I wanted.
jesseb312
April 21st, 2020
Ordered 2 day shipping. a week later I call since I still don't have my part and I'm told they should receive the item by Friday. Then order should arrive 4 days after that. Don't order anything online with these guys if you expect it to be on time!!
shaynep9
May 20th, 2020
Placed order 8 days ago just trying to see when it'll ship. On hold and am caller #7 then 6 etc to #1 then ..... #10, what.. down to #1 and ... line goes dead. Call back same thing start at #3 though then #1 and ..#7 to 6 to 5 etc to #1 and .... we are currently closed call back during regular business hours ... beeeeeeeep. It's 2:30pm you aren't closed your liars. Try email they say 24-48 hour response. Sent forst email 5 days ago send 2nd 3 days ago.. nothing. Online chat.. no one responds
darrellm125
May 20th, 2020
I ordered a part from them over a week ago they billed me right away an never shipped the part I paid for. Customer service doesn't even exist I've called left voice mails emails you name it. They did answer one email an gave me a tracking number that doesn't exist. I would not recommend shopping here
yiax
April 29th, 2020
I initially went in looking for a set to rim that turn out to be a little bit overprice and couldn't commit. Giving up the search my saleman (Ahmen) didn't, and pointed me i the direction of BC Forged. After i made my choice He even help me with offset and communicating with me till the end. I am extremely happy and satisfied. Just got my wheel mounted and its hella flush!!!! Thank you Ahmed
If anyone looking for above and beyond help contact Ahmed
robertc2716
April 16th, 2020
I purchased the tune and programmer for my 2017 4runner for over $1000. Now my vehicle is inoperative and I have been waiting since Monday for tech support to call. Its Thursday today. I MEAN NO CONTACT AT ALL. Now the sales guy Jay Goggin has no answers or solutions when I was assured this was a knowledgable and professional company. Not the case at all !! Buyer beware of folks like this.
imams2
May 13th, 2020
its been 3 weeks since i got purchase item without shipping schedule, and everytimes i try to call i need to wait like an hour with wierd music and they closed the call, this is really bad place !!!
vlady4
April 21st, 2020
Purchased multiple items on their site on a Saturday evening. The following Monday I find out that one of the parts will be triple the cost than they expected due to a mold for a rear diffuser being to old to make anymore! Would not honor the advertised price because they "would have to pay me" to take the item. The other they still don't know when it will be made and shipped my way. This is 10 days later! Impossible to get a hold of, and then when you do, their sub par business practices and CS shines. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THEIR GARBAGE!
taylorh173
May 12th, 2020
I have had the worst experience with Vivid Racing. I ordered an exhaust through them weeks ago. I called before ordering to check availability, and I was told that it was in stock and ready to ship. So I proceed with my order. Weeks go by and I get no confirmation. I call and was able to connect with someone after nearly half an hour on hold, and she tells me the exhaust is NOT in stock and is being shipped from the manufacturer and should be shipping soon. Another two weeks go by and I still hear nothing. I send an email asking for an update. I'm told they asked for an update. I wait a few more days, and send another email. No response. I call, I go through the menu, and am told what position in line I'm in. I stay on hold for 20 minutes. Once I become next in line, the line rings and rings for another 10-15 minutes, only to be hung up on. I have called 10 times per day for multiple days now with the same exact thing happening every time. I send emails daily and do not get a response. At this point I just want a refund and I can't even talk to anyone who works there. It feels like they are just blowing me off at this point and trying to steal my money.
carolinel138
May 11th, 2020
If your needing your product fast don't order from this place!! You can't even get ahold of anyone!!

Tip for consumers: Don’t order from here if you want your product quickly. There customer service sucks 100%. Call on to be put on hold forever to be hung up on!

keithd215
April 13th, 2020
I purchased a VR Tuner and intake for my car. I ended up ordering the wrong intake and instead of having to go through the normal long process of trying to return the product, Tanner, was there to provide exceptional service and walk me through all the steps needed to get everything taken care of! With associates like, Tanner, handling business, Vivid Racing is in good hands and has earned a loyal customer! Thanks again!
shawnp143
May 12th, 2020
Placed my order back on April 15th, have received no shipping confirmation. Keep getting bumped back from spot 1 to spot 5 while waiting to speak to a representative. Still have not been able to speak with anyone. Will not return voicemails or emails. Will be reporting them to my credit card company for fraud protection.
neilr125
April 27th, 2020
I contacted Jon Sackett (Vivid Racing) and received good and knowledgeable information regarding my Roxor upgrade. Regardless of the corona virus that has their shop pretty much closed down, I was able to arrange for the ECU flash and obtain a turbo booster valve. These mods woke up the motor of my roxor like crazy. I am very happy with the mods and with Jon Sackett's service.
thomasd753
May 20th, 2020
I hope everyone will read the reviews on this awful company. I normally do but was so exited when I was told that I had a march for a pre runner for my 2014 ram sport I neglected reading the reviews. I believe this is the second review I've ever written in my life. That's how imperative it is that I hope people read these reviews.
I have been researching pre runners for my 14 ram sport for a couple months. I noticed that most times when it states that it won't fit a sport it will also not fit a rebel. On Vivid Racing's website there was a pre runner that stated all rams except rebels. Naturally knowing what I've found out over the last couple months I called to make sure that it would fit my pickup. After explaining exactly what I stated above I was told that if it states on the website that it only excludes rebels then it will be good to go for my sport. I again explained to them that I haven't found this to be the case in my research over the last couple months. I was assured that if it stated only rebels were excluded I was golden. The website also told me it would fit when I entered my vehicle information on their website. After waiting for 2 weeks without ever getting a confirmation on when my item shipped, it showed up. I carefully unpacked everything and checked to make sure all the parts where there. After verifying all parts where indeed present I noticed on the installation manual that it stated," will not fit vehicles with one piece bumper covers", which a 14 ram sport has. I spent the next three days calling and emailing to get any human being with a pulse to return a call or email. Finally I got through on the phone. I explained everything to the girl and she said she'll call the manufacturing direct to verify. Why this wasn't done initially I haven't a clue. Manufacturer verified that indeed it is not a fit. I'm then giving an email address to an Ashley to work on my return. After emailing for 4 days twice, sometimes 3 times a day I finally get a return email. She asked for my vehicle description to verify that it will not work on my vehicle. I explained that this was already done. 2 days later I receive an email with a ROA and a return address. I noticed that there wasn't any credit issued for shipping. I asked why there's not credit for shipping, which was around $87. She stated that they don't do credits for shipping because basically I ordered the wrong part. Needless to say I explained to her about my phone call to verify that it was the correct part and even my concern as to what I've found over the last 2 months. I also explained that their website list it as a fit for my vehicle, the whole entire reason I called in the first place, to verify. Needless to say, haven't heard hide nor hair for over 24 hours. I'll return the package tomorrow at the UPS store which I'm sure I'll get hit up for return shipping costs also. At this point I just want to salvage the money I can from this disastrous experience and move on to a more reliable company in the future. I cannot express enough, do not do business with this company just for the simple fact you maybe me next. Your order may go as planned but I would never take that risk knowing what I know now. This company is pure garbage and needs to lose all its business. To put it simply, they're crooks.
tonyy62
February 13th, 2020
Been along time customer. I keep coming back because of the amazing deals they have, competitive prices!! along with great customer service and support. Austin was awesome, responsive and definitely helped me out big time. Thanks man!
stevem1425
May 22nd, 2020
I recently purchased some lowering springs for my car. I purchased the Express package. Upon waiting during the week I was never notified when my package would arrive. So I called them after hitting every option and not getting hung up on I finally reached someone who ensured me the package would be there the next day. Once I received the package I began to install the springs. Never have I ever had to fight with lowering springs and k we something wasnt right but I was able to get the front ones on. I lowered the Jack and the car was actually sitting higher than before. So I called back and got ahold of someone on a monday. He explained to me that he would have to get with the manufacturer and see what happened. I waited 3 days and no call back so to this I day I I continue to call and leave voice mails but have never recieved a call back or any explanation on what happened
davidt1291
May 11th, 2020
Made purchase thinking I was getting something I wasn't, minutes after making purchase I called to cancel order. I went from caller #9 down to next caller back to caller #9, after a half hour on hold I was told I would get a call back (only being able to to leave a call back message). I then received an email that my item has been shipped after which I called again to let them know the problem. This time I was able to reach someone only for them to tell me the only thing I could do is to not accept delivery. The I received another email telling me there would be a 25% restocking fee.
Very shady!
annieo27
March 4th, 2020
I've purchased a few things from Vivid and loved it. Easy website, great customer service, good prices, and very fast shipping. My parts were at my doorstep within a few days compared to other websites very slow shipping. I will continue to buy parts from here. No complaints.
brianh1116
April 23rd, 2020
Its been 7 days and no email given stating item has shipped. you have to spend $50 to ship ground which is bull$#*!. and they can't seem to get their heads out their asses to ship the item. Never again!!!

Impossible. You wait in que for hours and when you get thru you go to voicemail. They never answer! Also they have never replied to my emails.

By Damien A.