Vivid Racing

Vivid Racing has a consumer rating of 1.76 stars from 80 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vivid Racing also ranks 25th among Car Racing sites. The most common issues with Vivid Racing are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service is unhelpful and horrible and just wanted to talk about "policy".
  • And remember re stocking fees.After asking for a refund, 3 weeks has passed and still waiting.
How would you rate Vivid Racing?

“Excellent service, communication and fast shipping”

Esteban V.
6/1/20

Got in contact with James McKibben to get a set of BBS FI-R for my M2 Competition. Just took a couple messages back and forward to finalize the details. Once all settled he sent me a quick invoice, paid and the set was on its way to me within a couple days. Also had them order a set of new BBS Carbon centers which where drop shipped from BBS directly even quicker. No hassles, great communication and the set came in perfect shape.

“False advertisement”

Jesus M.
4/14/20

We purchased a Warn bumper and the sales post on their website. They sell parts that are purposely mis-represented on the photos and title. When you reach out to let them know they clearly sent the wrong part sent, they hide behind their policy and deny a full refund saying they are not responsible for what the manufacturer advertises on their products. This is clearly false advertisement and deceitful sales techniques.

customer service (15) 3 weeks (6) 4 days (6) 2 weeks (4) 3 months (3) order (51) product (13) 2 day (5)
jesusm136
April 14th, 2020
juans298
May 11th, 2020
Ordering from vivid racing is the easiest thing ever, they take your money as quickly and simply as possible. The second you want to follow up on your order or in my case CANCEL it . You will not reach ANYONE by phone email or chat. I ordered and on the same day I wanted to cancel but who knows what'll happen now, they'll probably ship it and come up with some sort of excuse to make me pay for return shipping or a restocking fee or something absurd.
eddiew71
April 28th, 2020
Bad customer service
I purchased a set of 1.5 inch stickers picture indicated dodge and Mopar only Mopar was sent spoke to representative had to place a separate order to receive the Dodge stickers paid for shipping twice and they would not honor the 20 off $200 purchase this is the last time I will buy from this company and I will tell all of my friends
lloydg49
June 18th, 2020
I stumbled upon Vivid's ad for what appeared to be a Snow performance Stage 3 water/methanol injection kit at a huge discount. It is however NOT for the complete kit but for the 'controller only! In their listing there is only 1 place that says controller and that's at the top of the page. If you look at the picture, it shows a whole stage 3 kit, not just what is being sold which is the controller. If you read the description it has details abouy Snow performance Stage 1, 2 and 3 kits. Nowhere does it describe the controller or how it works etc.
I tried cancelling the order but nobody was able to do that. So I was charged for the unit and shipping. Being in Canada I was hit with $62 Cdn for duty and now in order to return it I have to pay to ship it back.
All the while Vivid racing has maintained this is my error and they don't pay for others mistakes!
I even asked if their sales team could contact me and give me a quote on an actual 'kit", which is what i really need! Never happened.
I have included a screen shot of the actual listing from their website. You decide what they are actually selling!
jorgem258
May 29th, 2020
I never bother with reviews,but these guys have me so pissed off,terrible communication skills,no one answers the phone,crock of $#*! waiting system,run and but not toward these guys! Just read the other reviews!
going on to 3 months for a piece,on your mark, get set,Goooooooooooooooooooooo! The other way! It is what it is guys,you really asked for the review!

Tip for consumers: Caveat Emptor = Buyer Beware! Best tip you've gotten in a bit,promise!

robertg1399
March 23rd, 2020
Ordered CCW wheels on October 29, 2019 Numerous correspondence over next several months with same reply 8- 10 weeks. Contacted CCW directly, Vivid never ordered ordered them. Spoke to Adam to cancel order and obtain refund. took several more calls to finally get a refund.
ericaw136
June 4th, 2020
I wish I had known before spending my money for an item I never received. I spoke with someone when placing the order, after that I was never able to get anyone on the phone or response to emails and the chat. They should not be in business, they took my money and I never received my order. I have requested a cancel and full refund and nothing. I will be filing a formal complaint with the better business bureau.
williamh1575
March 4th, 2020
The picture shows Nitto on opposite sides of tire and clearly states enough to cover all 4 tire but only sent half of what is advertise, Do not spend your money with these CROOKS I would never spent 113.00 dollars if I was going to get half of what I wanted.
jesseb312
April 21st, 2020
Ordered 2 day shipping. a week later I call since I still don't have my part and I'm told they should receive the item by Friday. Then order should arrive 4 days after that. Don't order anything online with these guys if you expect it to be on time!!
shaynep9
May 20th, 2020
Placed order 8 days ago just trying to see when it'll ship. On hold and am caller #7 then 6 etc to #1 then ..... #10, what.. down to #1 and ... line goes dead. Call back same thing start at #3 though then #1 and ..#7 to 6 to 5 etc to #1 and .... we are currently closed call back during regular business hours ... beeeeeeeep. It's 2:30pm you aren't closed your liars. Try email they say 24-48 hour response. Sent forst email 5 days ago send 2nd 3 days ago.. nothing. Online chat.. no one responds
corderoc1
July 11th, 2020
I really don't want to go into detail but I will say as much as stay away from these guys if at all possible.
It's been a nightmare dealing with their customer service.
darrellm125
May 20th, 2020
I ordered a part from them over a week ago they billed me right away an never shipped the part I paid for. Customer service doesn't even exist I've called left voice mails emails you name it. They did answer one email an gave me a tracking number that doesn't exist. I would not recommend shopping here
robertc2716
April 16th, 2020
I purchased the tune and programmer for my 2017 4runner for over $1000. Now my vehicle is inoperative and I have been waiting since Monday for tech support to call. Its Thursday today. I MEAN NO CONTACT AT ALL. Now the sales guy Jay Goggin has no answers or solutions when I was assured this was a knowledgable and professional company. Not the case at all !! Buyer beware of folks like this.
markob25
July 11th, 2020
Ordered a console tray piece and after 3weeks emailed inquiring where the part was and got told shipping next day. 2eerks later email again they tell me we will look into it contact manufacturer so I attach the previous email asking why they said it would ship 2weeks ago, still no part had to call Visa start a dispute to cancel payment.
davidb4443
June 8th, 2020
carbon fiber and Alcantara good. It's too
bad I had to wait over 14 weeks to receive. Also, the core received wasn't as cl re an as the one I'm sending back. It appeared to be glue and discoloration on the core sent to me. Fortunately, I was able to correct most of the imperfections.
imams2
May 13th, 2020
its been 3 weeks since i got purchase item without shipping schedule, and everytimes i try to call i need to wait like an hour with wierd music and they closed the call, this is really bad place !!!
bachay
June 29th, 2020
Have not received my order and no one even bother to talk to me at vivid racing.I have paid $32.00 for 4 days shipping and its almost a month and my order is missing.I called vivid to check and after being on hold for an hour I finally talk to the sale rep and he told me that its not us its the manufacturer who ship your order.
davids4002
June 9th, 2020
Placed my order on May 24th. I waited patiently until June 8th. I have never received any shipping info, so I called them to find out why. The girl I spoke to had a hard time finding my order. Then she stated she would have to find tracking information and call me back, or email me an update. I waited 24 hrs. (now June 9th) then called again 9 times, never got thru. Was on hold for up to 20 minutes, to end up getting forced to leave a voicemail. No call back yet. Next call will be a call to credit card company.
estebanv9
June 1st, 2020
gregb538
June 15th, 2020
Absolutely horrendous customer service. Vivid has ignored my calls and emails for 4 weeks now, and I was only able to get in contact with them via chat. Their phone line has hung up on me several times after moving me from "2nd in line" to 9th. This whole company appears to be a scam.

They told me, despite sending me a part i didn't order, that I couldn't refund it because it had been 30 days. But I reached out the day the item was delivered and heard nothing. They are now refusing to send the part I ordered, because even though the listing says "PPE Engineering Spun Race Car For PPE 2ZZ GE Swap Header 2.5" Outlet 304" and the picture is of a header on an engine, this part is actually a catalytic converter (what they sent me).

I was told on June 8th that I would hear back on "what [they] can do for me" within 48 hours. It has now been a week.

I'm sure these guys are fine when they dont screw up. But when they do, they will go out of their way to make it seem like it's the customer's fault.

Tip for consumers: Just go literally anywhere else. These guys are just scummy.

vlady4
April 21st, 2020
Purchased multiple items on their site on a Saturday evening. The following Monday I find out that one of the parts will be triple the cost than they expected due to a mold for a rear diffuser being to old to make anymore! Would not honor the advertised price because they "would have to pay me" to take the item. The other they still don't know when it will be made and shipped my way. This is 10 days later! Impossible to get a hold of, and then when you do, their sub par business practices and CS shines. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THEIR GARBAGE!
taylorh173
May 12th, 2020
I have had the worst experience with Vivid Racing. I ordered an exhaust through them weeks ago. I called before ordering to check availability, and I was told that it was in stock and ready to ship. So I proceed with my order. Weeks go by and I get no confirmation. I call and was able to connect with someone after nearly half an hour on hold, and she tells me the exhaust is NOT in stock and is being shipped from the manufacturer and should be shipping soon. Another two weeks go by and I still hear nothing. I send an email asking for an update. I'm told they asked for an update. I wait a few more days, and send another email. No response. I call, I go through the menu, and am told what position in line I'm in. I stay on hold for 20 minutes. Once I become next in line, the line rings and rings for another 10-15 minutes, only to be hung up on. I have called 10 times per day for multiple days now with the same exact thing happening every time. I send emails daily and do not get a response. At this point I just want a refund and I can't even talk to anyone who works there. It feels like they are just blowing me off at this point and trying to steal my money.
carolinel138
May 11th, 2020
If your needing your product fast don't order from this place!! You can't even get ahold of anyone!!

Tip for consumers: Don’t order from here if you want your product quickly. There customer service sucks 100%. Call on to be put on hold forever to be hung up on!

jonb472
July 7th, 2020
This company is a rip off they advertised 2-3 shipping days and I was told I'll get my order in 3 months now don't buy anything from this company
tj183
June 23rd, 2020
havent recieved an order after a month and i had paid 50$ to get quick shipping, it was one of the most simplest orders too

Nearly impossible lol they will hang up on you, push you back in the queue arbitrarily, and ignore your emails.

By Greg B.