J. C. Cook Cycles

J. C. Cook Cycles has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. J. C. Cook Cycles also ranks 12th among Car Racing sites.

How would you rate J. C. Cook Cycles?

“Ordered an item that turned out to be out of stock”

lesley e.
2/18/11

Ordered an item that turned out to be out of stock. The company kept in contact with me until it was back in stock even offering me an alternative that they said was not as good as what i had ordered. They advised to hold on and my item turned up eventually. Great service and honesty. They could have tried to fob me off with the alternative but their honesty and knowledge of their products impressed me.

lesleye
February 18th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the J. C. Cook Cycles staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J. C. Cook Cycles?

Have a question about J. C. Cook Cycles?