USVitalRecords.org reviews

Wilmington, Delaware 19806, United States
Tel: 1.844.477.4141

kenc70
9/19/16

I realize the print at the bottom of their website says no refunds but they didn't do anything!!! If you are trying to get a marriage certificate in the state of Utah just start calling county clerks. For $5.00 I got a certified copy mailed to me and it took me about 15 minutes on the phone. (I was married in one county but got the license in another. You need to get it from the county where you got the license and not where you were married.)

kenw74
8/26/16

USVitalrecords.org I believe is a large scam, they have no response to phone calls, won't accept e-mails, to which the say is customer service site you can only leave a message with no call back as stated. I am going to start fraud claims with my credit card bank today.

johnf218
2/29/16

As most of you, I am trying to get a certified copy of my birth certificate. I emailed US Vital Records and received a phone number for California Dept. of Public Health (916) 445-2684. It turns out that the US Vital Records is a third party and it sounds like I can go directly through (my birth state Dept of Public Health. The lady told me where to go on the website https://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/birthdeathmar/Pages/default.aspx . Keep in mind I was born in California. You need to find the site for your state. Submit the application, $25 payment and a self addressed stamped envelope. and gave me the address for the California office. I hope this was helpful. I'm hoping this company doesn't charge me because I did not move on to the next set of directions , mainly because I havn't received the next email. ah it get confusing

christineg17
6/2/14

I only chose one star because I had to select something in order to proceed. My son lost his birth certifictae. I placed an order on Wednesday afternoon. Son let me know he'd found the birth certificate Wednesday evening. Today is Monday and I've been calling/emailing since Thursday morning. Only received one email reply telling me to call the 800# that I'd been calling for days except they did provide me with an extension which only allows you to leave a message which no one responds to. Nothing was posted/pending to my account @ COB on Friday so they still could have canceled my order had they chosen to do so. The charges posted this morning so I know I'm screwed. What a scam. Should be illegal. They do nothing but direct you to the vital check website which you could have done yourself. I'll chalk this up to lesson learned & pay closer attention next time.

I was charged $49. for the application form which is pretty high but I did receive the two birth certificates that I ordered. I received them within two weeks of sending the application.

By Jeannine M.

Hello Julie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello John, Most times the reviews we encounter are for other companies and their clients have mistakenly placed it on our page. If they have applied with our company and the client has not received their certificate, it is usually because the client has not fulfilled the ID verification process that we outline they may be required to complete before their certificate is issued. Other times the client may have also provided incorrect information and there is no record found based on what they have supplied. As our website states in several places, we are a private agency, as such we do have an administration fee. If the client wants to avoid the administration fee, they may go directly through the government and receive their certificate at a lesser cost which we do advise on every page on our website.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Brenda, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. The $49.00 is not a fee that we charge, so most likely you have not ordered from us.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Walter, Our Customer Service Agent has called and left a message for you.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Kathleen, It seems you have left this message in error as you have not applied with our company. We are incorporated in Delaware not Badalona. Please direct your inquiry and concerns of the legitimacy of their company to their office.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Gary, Our Customer Service Agent has looked into this matter for you and see that your order was shipped on August 22nd.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Jaymie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to provide you with a status.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Kristin, We are a private online processing company with over 12 years' experience serving 45 US states. Over a quarter million people have trusted us with their vital record orders because we focus on quality customer service and work hard to ensure the accuracy and successful delivery of your certificate.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative

Hello Eddie, Please refer to your order and contact our office at the customer service telephone number and or email address that was provided on the receipt. We would be happy to assist you and answer any of your concerns.

By Shauntelle C., USVitalRecords.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the USVitalRecords.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for USVitalRecords.org