Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

hardyd12
5/1/19

WOW. The dress is true to size and color. Very beautiful. Just like what is online. My first time and l am going to order more things. This package did not come on time but the customer service was very helpful to explain the type of posting l choose and when the package will arrive. love it.

elenaw26
4/30/19

The dress is just like the photo, I ordered it in dark green and very well the truth. I ordered it with my measurements and it is perfect! It has a lot of fabric, more than any dress I had seen out there in stores, the only mistake is that it wrinkles mogollon! I had to take it to iron before the party because it wrinkled a lot. In general quite well. I recommend it

romanaw1
4/30/19

This gown is so beautiful it's worth every penny. I can't wait to wear it. I love everything I buy from Millybridal.org. They are my favorite and most trusted on line China company. I'm a long time shopper with them and have purchased my entire wardrobe of gowns from them.

jamest612
4/30/19

The dress is amazing, pretty royal blue color, amazing quality and I am so happy with my purchases, so happy for my dress, and plus is the same like on a picture, same color.

sheilaj55
4/30/19

This company is awful and a rip off. I bought a Prom Dress for my daughter. It was a standard size 12 and we were not asked for measurements. When it arrived the zip was badly fitted and the dress did not fit my daughter well.

Millybridal said we could not return the dress as it was made to measure. They sent photos of the dress showing it was fine before it was dispatched but it is impossible to tell if was the same dress. They asked us to send photos of the problems but then refused to let us return it anyway.

I am now considerably out of pocket with no way of getting my money back.

Do not use them.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Sheila,
We are sorry to hear you are having issues.
Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because a different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
Because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.
May you have a good day and keep in touch.

Kindest Regards,
freemanq1
4/29/19

This dress is so lady like. Its soft and just lovely for dinner. It is classy and rates more than five stars. I love the colors. I liked it so much that every time I saw it on MillyBridal, I ordered it. But not realizing I had duplicated my order three times. Its lovely and looks just as the picture. It fits as expected. I recommend that you buy it now. You will not regret this beauty.

rawsonj
4/29/19

I was a little distressed because of the delay to arrive, but I really liked the dress. The package arrived perfect and delivered to the correct address. The product is exactly as posted on the website. By the way, I have already ordered other size because I am satisfied.

lorrainer78
4/28/19

Ordered my daughter's prom dress after scanning through the site several times over a few months. We ordered using custom measurements and it fits her perfectly. She's so happy with it!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Lorraine,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and post your daughter's beautiful photos. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.
We look forward to seeing you at MillyBridal again soon.

herreras
4/24/19

I absolutely love this dress! I ordered custom sizing, and it fits me like a glove. It's tight in all the right places and loose in all the wrong ones, and it is the perfect length - long enough to touch the ground but short enough to walk comfortably! Would recommend this website for sure, and I will definitely order my next dress for a special occasion from you! P.S. It was also delivered very quickly and was such a good price!

funmif
4/24/19

I bought the Princess Scoop Neck Satin Sweep Train Sashes / Ribbons Red Backless Sexy Prom for my 50th. The dress fits as illustrated.
Correspondence is great, prompt response via email. My dress was delivered as promised

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Funmi,

Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us.
Check back at MillyBridal again soon for all our latest deals.

fayer19
4/24/19

Dress is absolutely stunning true to photo such a flattering cut and the material is fantastic quality, true to size

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Faye,
We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at MillyBridal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.
We look forward to seeing you at MillyBridal again soon.

michellef480
4/22/19

The dress is beautiful just like the picture provided,I did have a few questions and they were responded to very efficiently, I would definitely use the website again

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your review! MillyBridal will keep making an improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping : )
Have a great day!

suzannef59
4/20/19

Dresses are not fit for purpose and don't look anything like the pictures.

Please be aware they will not return or refund.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Suzanne,
Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the customization service. As to the custom made dresses, our tailors make dresses according to measurements without seeing you in person, and measurements are just numbers of one particular point on the body. It is hard to make the dress fits like a glove. It is known that there are at least 2-3 alterations for the store dresses. We know that your reviews are out of kindness and wish we can do better for the custom-sizing service, We will surely give your feedback to our production team and we will try our best to improve our service.
As to the reviews, we did not remove it and it can be seen on this page.
Sincerely sorry for any inconvenience and may you have a good day!
Pls, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. We are always here to help.

Kind regards,
bellab51
4/18/19

Love it , I was so amazed with the great quality, came within the delivery time and it just looks so cute! I got it custom fit and the measurements were perfect!!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Bella,

Check back at MillyBridal again soon for all our latest deals.

shayd23
4/18/19

I bought this dress for a party and I have to say, I couldn't have been happier with it. The quality was absolutely amazing and the fit and cut were secondtonone. I received so many compliments on this dress on the night and I can't wait to wear it again. I'm just sorry to say that the pictures actually don't do it justice at all, it really is a stunning dress. All in all, I would have absolutely no hesitation recommending MillyBridal to anyone, and will definitely buy from here again.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Shay,

scullyj
4/18/19

The dress arrived in perfect condition, are beautiful and of good quality, loved it too! I would buy more often, but the long delivery time discourages me to make a new purchase, because it took 1 month to arrive. Even with the slow delivery, they were very attentive and gave me support in all my requests.

ricam3
4/18/19

I placed a custom order for this dress and am extremely pleased with the dress. The fit was perfect and flattering. The colour was gorgeous as well. The material was good, didn't feel cheap and workmanship was also commendable, it was exactly like the picture. This was the first time I placed an order for a dress on MillyBridal and this exceeded my expectation. I would like to add that the online customer service was extremely helpful. I had some trouble figuring out the colour palette for this dress and the lady attending to me was patient and extremely helpful.

sibylf1
4/14/19

This dress was exactly what I had been searching MONTHS for! I wanted something that said Belle without being too literal. The off the shoulder Champagne color was perfect! The seller was great at communicating. I got it within a week of ordering. I did have it tailored which I recommend. It has pockets which is awesome for your ID, phone and touch up kit. It is heavily and well made with boning in the front. Bra is not required. It is plenty "poofy" and twirly, trust me! If you do measurements, make sure you have enough room to move your shoulders without it being too big and fall down. This would be perfect in blue for a modern Cinderella look, Marine Corps Ball or prom, or wedding. We wanted a fairy tale Beauty and the Beast inspired look for our 10 year wedding anniversary photos. Go on and just get the dress!!!

stuarts97
4/13/19

Do not use this company they are a total con
I bought a dress for my daughter and it fell apart straight away. I have tried numerous times to return this address and all they say is that they made the dress well. I pointed out the dress was unbearable and they said after about 20 emails back wards and forwards they would give me 50% as long as I paid the postage. These are one of the worse companies I've ever . DO NOT USE THEM ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at service@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.
May you have a good day and keep in touch.

Kindest Regards,
enikov1
4/12/19

I ordered my wedding dress from this website. The dress arrived, but it is disgusting. The material is all plastic and stinks. I kindly asked them for the return address and they are refusing it. I tried to leave a review about the dress on their website and it puts 5 stars although I chose the worst...

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Eniko,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, you can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
For the reviews on MillyBridal, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. You can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We listen closely to comments such as yours, in hopes of improving the online shopping experience we provide whenever possible. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp!

Have a great day!
duanep37
4/11/19

We bought the dress, very last minute, for a prom. I reached out regarding shipping & sizing, and always received a response right away! Our orders were processed & shipped quickly, arriving about 3 weeks after the order was placed. The dress fit & looked great. It is a very nice material, & very comfortable.

julianah7
4/11/19

This dress is STUNNING. I honestly cannot fault it at all. I purchased this for our prom and cannot wait to wear it. I purchased a size 8 and it fits me well; I feel very comfortable in it. I love the tea length also as I wanted something a bit different but also fun to suit my personality. The sizing chart is very accurate in my opinion and I am super happy. One word describes this order i received. Perfect! it arrive earlier than expected,the workmanship was exceptional and having it custom made was a worry but it fit like a glove. I can't wait to wear it on my prom party.

esmed2
4/10/19

Absolutely fantastic service highly recommended the site my dress was absolutely stunning when arrived

sophien7
4/8/19

Thank you so much to the staff at MillyBridal for making me the proudest girl. As the majority of the customers I thought ordering prom dress very risky. The dress was very well made indeed. It was really hard for me to make the decision and order something. But finally I've made the order. I was absolutely surprised by the quality of service that MillyBridal provides! Very accurate about the deadlines! The coverage was absolutely secure and nothing could damage my dress while it was shipping. The quality of the dress is absolutely stunning!!!

nyomid
4/7/19

I was worried that by ordering online I would receive a butchered dress, but the quality of the dress was amazing, guenuinely amazing. My prom will be amazing in this dress!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?