Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

linai3
9/22/19
Love my dress. At first I was skeptical about ordering, however, I took a chance and did because it was not expensive. When it arrived it was love at first sight. Fit perfectly and the quality was great.
martah24
9/22/19
My dress is beautiful! I was a bit worried because the dress was delayed in customs so I thought it wouldn't be here in time for my prom but it was! Shipping was fast and packaged neatly . The dress is a little long especially because I'm 5'0 but I can work with it because it's so worth it.
susanal16
9/13/19
This dress is so perfect!! I thought since I was buying the dress online it would be bad quality or thin or just the wrong size, but everything about this dress is absolutely PERFECT. It fits just right and looks so good. Everything about this dress is a 10/10, and they even got it to me before my prom, even though I ordered late.
shaferd
9/10/19
Absolutely IN LOVE with this dress!! Would most definitely recommend to any and everyone! It fit like a glove and was just over all absolutely STUNNING! but I can honestly say without a doubt I am 100% fully satisfied with this dress! It is an amazing gown and you will not be disappointed!
butnarud
9/9/19
his dress is beautiful! It fits perfectly. I am very impressed with the quality of this dress. It's better quality than I though I was going to get. Recommended.
marias616
9/5/19
OMG, I have no words! We were speechless when we received the dress! Simply gorgeous and stunning! Thank you for always communicating with me and responding quickly. Thank you for the quick shipment. What a beautiful dress for such an amazing price. I will do business again with your company! Very happy customers!
fredricka12
8/31/19
I'm really excited about this shopping experience. The dress is amazing and perfectly match the photos on the site. With regard to the realization, the dress is well-cut and excellently made. I would recommend MillyBridal: a very positive shopping experience!
wagnerp1
8/26/19
Absolutely gorgeous! Definitely recommended, I bought this dress in blush pink and it came exactly as shows! Other than that, the detail is gorgeous! Thanks MillyBridal for yet another high quality item and fantastic customer service.
linneag4
8/23/19
I ordered a custom size and it is made well. The dress is really gorgeous and I would definitely recommend them.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Linnea,
Thank you for sharing your experience and it is always a pleasure to receive this feedback from our loyal customers.

chloes49
8/16/19
Loved the dress the quality and colour was so nice ,was worried if my dress wouldn't come in time for my prom as I left it very last minute so I contacted the support team which were very helpful and yes it arrived on time with 4 days spare ,happy with experience from milly bridal will definitely recommend and order again in the future!
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Chloe,

Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us.

Check back at MillyBridal again soon for all our latest deals.

Many thanks,

nataliew216
8/6/19
Beautiful dress arrived with plenty of time. Fab material and colour It could have been about 1inch longer in length and we did tweak the should strap length slightly. But on the whole very very happy with the dress and service - would use again.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Natalie,

maisar
8/5/19
The dress is just wonderful! Bought for the prom. Very satisfied with the choice. The dress is perfect. The skirt is magnificent. Its worth it. Just like in the picture. Definitely worth buying!
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Eldridge,
Thank you very much for being part of MillyBridal!! We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon!

ambers200
8/5/19
I brought this dress for my prom and it was absolutely amazing! It felt so comfortable and looked gorgeous too. I'm very pleased with what I recieved!!
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Amber,
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We feel delighted that you are in love with the products and our service!
MillyBridal will always be your best friends and fashion adviser.
Any problem with the order, just feels free to contact us. We are always here to serve you.

sophiah40
8/2/19
I was dubious when my daughter wanted a custom fitted dress. But the customer service was excellent and the delivered product even better. V well made and perfectly fitted. You will not be disappointed. I would use Milly Bridal again.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Sophia,

Thank you for your kind review of MillyBridal. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us.

We hope to see you again on Millybridal.org soon!

Best regards,

didonatoj
7/29/19
The order came very quickly, in a month. The parcel was being tracked. The dress is just super!!! Stitched very neatly, there are nowhere any sticking out threads. My daughter is very pleased. Be sure to more dresses on this site. Thank you very much for the seller. Good luck to you and your company!
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Didonato,

gendreaum
7/25/19
I wore this dress to a Purity ceremony...the dress is more beautiful than I had expected it to be. The sizing was also great,it was just the right fit. I got numerous compliments about the dress.
sarahh526
7/13/19
Ordered a custom size dress for my daughters prom and couldn't be happier with it! Fit like a glove, delivery was within the time stated and the material and quality of the dress was outstanding. She absolutely loved it and felt like a queen all night.
matheneyg
7/13/19
Thank you so much for this gorgeous dress and for making every effort through my many emails to get me my dresses on time. The fit was perfect and I seldom give myself compliments but I truly rocked this dress. I felt so special and received numerous compliments.
joynerc
7/10/19
This dress is absolutely beautiful. The quality design and fabric exceeded my expectations. The size fit perfect. I ordered it true to size. I had to do no Alterations just the hem. This dress came in enough time for my event and yes I will order from this company again.
koontzl
7/10/19
I was worried that ordering a dress from a site I had never purchased anything at before was going to be a mistake. To my delight, I love this dress. It was worth the wait. It is beautiful. Very happy with this purchase and the price was fantastic for this quality.
crawfordj4
7/10/19
I had an amazing experience while shopping on this store. Customer service was excellent and the item I purchased is beautifully design and is it exactly what I was looking for. Shipping was fast and the communication with customer service personnel was very courteous. Thank you for offering such a vast selection of products and please keep up the excellent customer service.
rangelj
7/7/19
My daughter looked like a true princess for her 8th grade formal. The dress was made to her specific measurements. The detail on the dress is impressive. I was a little skeptical about ordering a dress for such a special occasion online, however, I was not disappointed. Thank you MillyBridal! Great job.
camik
7/5/19
The dress is exquisite, just like in pictures. The size is right, so if you use the guide on the site, you will have no problem. The color is wonderful and it is very good!
donnaelizabethdeakind
7/4/19
I can't recommend the company enough. If I could give it 10 stars I would because they were amazing. Put my mind at rest when it would be delivered and the quality when it arrived is amazing. Lovely quality material and true size. Fits Like a glove. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi DonnaElizabethDeakin,

tasjb
7/1/19
I ordered my wedding dress from this site.
The dress arrived on time and it fitted perfectly. No alterations were needed. It was made really well. I was so happy with it and have recommended to other people. Great prices too.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Tasj,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

MillyBridal Customer Service Center

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?