Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

soniaw29
6/9/19

I am so happy with my purchase. Very accurate shipping time. I ordered and custom dress and the dress is very well made and its gorgeous. Fits perfectly! Thank you and I will be ordering from here again.

villalobosb
6/8/19

I was honestly surprised by the quality of the dress. The seams were all finished and done well. The dress has volume and has a perfect hem line. THe color was a perfect match to the color swatch too...lilac. I am wearing it to a party.

derekc107
6/7/19

SHOULD BE NO STARS". Absolutely disgusting company. Says UK company but from China. Said returns are available, then we are refused, as said dress made to measure. But we picked from drop bar for size. Gave no measurements, so how can be made to measure. £129 for something totally different from picture. Now have a very upset teenager with a no dress for her prom. Shame on you Millybridal.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Derek,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity. And you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Secondly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Pls, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. We are always here to help.

vanessan32
6/6/19

I just wanted to say that this dress is beautiful.! it fits her incredible well. It was shipped with care and is so beautiful. The customer service I received was excellent. I WILL be doing business with you again. Shipping was very nice and speedy and the dress is simply amazing, it also fits like a glove. Very pleased and can't wait to wear it to my formal :) Thankyou. I am so glad that we did the measurements before we ordered the dress. I was so pleased at how it fits !

sandersd9
6/6/19

I ordered this dress for my daughters prom as she fell in love with it, i was a bit concerned ordering from MillyBridal, but all was fine and the item arrived in time. My daughter is very pleased with it and the quality of this product is excellent and well worth the money. I would recommend this site and would order again.

mahonj
6/6/19

This was the first time of ordering from this company and i was well pleased with the fastness of delivery and how perfect the dress is for me. i cannot wait til my big day to show it off. i know i will probably be using this company again and would recommend it to anyone. i ordered my dress in red as it is a colour that suits me.

wadez5
6/6/19

When it arrived I nearly died with excitement, but when I opened it I was absolutely stunned at how beautiful the dress is! The embroidery is really detailed and the custom fitting fits perfectly. Being about 52" I had to get the dress significantly shortened, and the length is almost perfect; about an inch too long, but nothing a pair of silver heels can't fix! It was shipped when it said it would ship and arrived sooner than expected. I absolutely love the dress.

traceym145
6/5/19

Dress was beautiful..was even nice what they changed for me...didn't spoil the design..fits perfectly..thank you

angelesg6
6/5/19

We got this dress for my daughters prom. She saw it and fell in love. When I ordered it for her we had it custom fit and its was perfect. She looks amazing and is so excited. Definitely above and beyond. The details are amazing and quality is excellent. Love all the stitching, and small details that are on it. Its always the little things that make the dress and its amazing.

dykesi
5/31/19

Beautiful dress! Color was just as ordered and arrived just in time for the prom. Received confirmation of shipping two weeks after having received the dress. Satisfied with the purchase.

ls289
5/29/19

I ordered the Sheath/Column Scoop Neck Sequined Short Sleeve Backless Bridesmaid Dress in a standard size 8. The dress arrived later than stated and I had to chase them. When it arrived, the quality was poor and fits badly. Capped sleeves have no give so it is not possible to lift your arms and there was excess material at the lower back. They refused to offer a refund stating 'custom made' when previously noting it was 'standard sizing', ridiculous. They have no contact number for assistance so all communication is via email. Terrible customer service, just awful. Do not use this site. Avoid at all costs!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Customer,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, All dresses are made to order include standard size. Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page. The total time it will take to receive your item is the processing time plus the shipping time.

Secondly, For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity. You also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Thirdly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Last, For the contact number, we do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully.

kunkelf
5/27/19

The dress arrived very quickly. There is nothing to complain about the quality of the dress. I would order the dress again. I ordered this dress as custom made. Unfortunately, the bust size was 2-3 sizes too big, so I had to sew it top closer. At the waist and the length but everything was great. Ordered the dress in the color "watermelon" and found the color in really more beautiful than in the picture.

beautyf
5/25/19

I ordered the champaign color and the dress is absolutely beautiful! I was so excited when it came, I couldn't wait to try it on. My daughters, as well as myself. I could have not made a better choice. This is going to be perfect dress.

saladina
5/24/19

I love this dress! It ended up being perfect! The color matched the pictures and the dress fit perfectly after sending my sizes. I was scared it was not going to look right on me but it ended up looking perfect! Such a beautiful dress!

parrishr1
5/23/19

Magnificent!!! I received my dress today and I am delighted, it is simply superb !!! The quality of the fabrics, the cut, the seams, the burgundy color, everything is perfect. Do not hesitate if want to shop your prom dress online!!!

lisap534
5/21/19

I had a prom dress custom made for my daughter it was perfect, beautiful material, I highly recommend

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
jeanettek24
5/19/19

I received my dress within 3 weeks of placing the order and I absolutely love it!!! The fabric is of very good quality and it looks exactly like the picture! Love love love it!! Its exactly what I expected. Thank you!!

vaarshikar
5/16/19

I ordered my dress for prom from millybridals and my dress was perfectly made, it fitted me so well and it was a good quality.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommend

luciaf26
5/16/19

My daughters Prom Dress arrived - simply stunning ! Great communication throughout . Thank you Millybridal
Will forward photo soon !

trishat13
5/15/19

This is an overseas company, not based in UK so they don't abide by UK purchasing laws. Quality of dress was poor, faulty zip, sequins coming off everywhere. They do not accept returns or refunds. They say it's because all dresses are made to measure, which isn't true. They pay £5 for reviews so people think they are reputable company. I've been offered £5 to post a good review! Please do not use this company. I've paid £159 for a rubbish dress they won't let me return.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Trisha,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK and US-based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity.

Thirdly, For the reviews on MillyBridal page, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. In order to offer better service and make our quality, shipment, and service best match people needs, we hope all our customers can give us some comments or suggestions, we will listen to your opinions with an open mind. As to the reviews, we did not remove any bad reviews and they can be seen on this page.
Of course, you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

joec657
5/15/19

I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal and was soo amazed with the wonderful fabric quality and fine work in the design! Alterations were needed as the train was extremely long, but I couldn't have been happier with my senior prom dress! Thank you!!

jens159
5/13/19

I ordered two of these in black for my daughters prom dresses in all different sizes and they are just so beautiful! Such good quality and only three weeks between ordering and receiving them. I was worried buying them online but am so happy I did!! Thank you so much.

vestj
5/13/19

The dress is just beautiful. I was very surprised about the good workmanship. The fabrics are also very high quality. My niece sees it as simply magical for her prom.

mauryd
5/11/19

Very pretty and exactly as pictured!! took about a month to get here so as many of the other reviews have stated, take the time consideration and order in advance. it was a bit longer than i anticipated, even with my heels on. good quality though!!

hannahc102
5/10/19

dress came just as described and fit perfectly! good value for money and delivery was very fast, would definitely buy again from here in the future

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?