Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

gabrielag34
1/10/19

The dress was amazing!It arrived within 4 weeks , and fitted me like a glove.I ordered this dress after a lot of hesitation and i have been searching for months for this perfect dress. I looked at a very similar dress in a local boutique and it was $660 so MillyBridal's price was definitely a plus! I was so lucky to order my prom dress from your site!!!! LOL.

karlas52
1/10/19

I cannot believe how beautiful this dress is. I have never seen such a well made prom dress at such a low price, the material was just so awesome. Here in Brazil, I did see many stores to find my perfect prom dress but no luck. So I looked on the internet and I saw the dress I wanted. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress.

kaylai8
1/10/19

order a dress for my prom, outstanding service. great quality of the dress and amazing shipping time.

bettyw122
1/9/19

I have this dress for my daughter prom. I will upload pictures as soon as the prom takes place. This dress was made to fit her just perfect. I am really happy about how MillyBridal makes their gowns. This is my first time ordering and I am very well pleased and so is my daughter!!

johnl1180
1/9/19

I was worried about ordering a dress online since it was the most important dress in my life, but I was amazed at the quality of this dress! It was even more beautiful in person!! I recommend this site to all of my friends now, and I am currently in the process of ordering my second dress for a military ball coming up.

nancyc454
1/9/19

Absolutely gorgeous dress, so comfortable and elegant. Better than what I expected! I would definitely suggest purchasing this dress if you like it. The customer service, ordering process, custom sizing and FAST delivery time was a pleasure to order from MillyBridal. Thank you the dress is divine.

wendym258
1/9/19

Thank you for the beautiful dress, good quality, value for money and a perfect fit. Would recommend to everyone.

kathyd166
1/8/19

This is my first time I've ordered something on the site. I got this dress customized. I was a little afraid of ordering clothes online at first. I was worried that the size would not fit. But when I received my package I was very surprised. The stunning dress fits me perfectly. Highly recommend MillyBridal!!

lucys117
1/7/19

Loved my dress, quality of fabric was amazing and the colour was just as pictured on website. Payed extra to get it tailored to my own body and would definitely recommend paying the extra as it fitted perfectly. Would buy from this website again

edithw36
1/4/19

Lovely dress. like as shown on picture. ordered blushing pink and colour is as I expected very nice. Ordered size 12 and fits me great. might need a little adjust before my big day but that's expected anyway. All the details on dress are great. and well made. No complaints at all.

mias52
12/4/18

I've been buying the dress from this website, and they hardly ever disappoint. All made of good material. The sale prices are very reasonable as well. The only problem It have is that the dress take very long to process and the shipping takes 3 weeks or more, so international shipping will take a lot longer. But the items are usually worth the wait! If it wasn't for the long shipping time, I would rate Millybridal UK excellent. But I guess it's the reason why the price could be so reasonable.

anayam
11/10/18

its very very beautiful. I'm so happy. I'm a plus size woman and I spent the whole day in stores, online looking for a beautiful dress in my size. A friend told me about this site and when I got my dress today I was in tears. Thank You!!!!!

lisap452
11/8/18

The dress is lovely and it fitted perfect! I was more than pleased because it was more that i expected! The dress was amazing and the whole dress was made very carefully. Delivery was a little bit extended, but it got in time for my prom that i was attending. Thank you very much, MillyBridal, for an amazing dress.

rachaelw34
11/6/18

I ordered this dress for my daughter for her prom. Our concerns were getting it on time, the fit, and if it would look like it did in the picture. I'm happy to say that ordering from this site was no disappointment. The dress arrived on time, it fit her perfectly with no alterations needed and it was as stunning in person as it was in the picture. Needless to say we were both very happy and she was beautiful! The most beautiful girl there! I will definitely be ordering in the future and would recommend this site to anyone looking for quality.

forelyh
11/2/18

I was scared to order my prom dress online, especially since I saw a lot of mixed reviews about this site. But I was running out of time and decided to give it a shot, and I am so glad I did. My dress was beautiful and inexpensive; it was perfect! I loved my dress. It even came earlier than expected and exceeded my expectations, thank you millybridal!

rachealc2
11/1/18

My daughter's prom dress was amazing, fit her perfect, highly recommend UK MillyBridal and will be using them again for future proms with having 5 girls.

anastasiab20
9/3/18

Fits perfect! I ordered the color and love it. A bit more gold than beige toned. I ordered this dress for my vow renewal. I liked it because its fun and dressy. I didn't want something too traditional or something too plain. My colors are gold and navy so really I couldn't have found a better dress.

annar192
8/27/18

I am a picky person especially when I purchase some dresses. But this is my first time to praise an online shop here. Just you make me feel the customer will be put in the first place. You understand what I thought in my heart. The dress is high quality and it make me speechless. I love it by your imagination.

brettw48
7/27/18

It's a pity I'm forced to give one star, as this company is simply the worst I've ever dealt with! The dress I ordered for my daughter didn't look anything like the photo on their site and to say the quality was poor would be a vast understatement. Loose stitching, seams where there shouldn't be seams and the colour and fabric would make a pound shop's tights seem like the finest silk. They have no return policy, which is completely against UK law.

janetp155
7/26/18

I just received my dress last night and i couldn't have been more happy about it! It fit like a dream only because i got it altered on the options they provided. It is worth paying extra so you can get it altered to your body perfectly. It's a very beautiful form fitting dress that's great for all sizes and let me tell you i'm not small! I would recommend this site to everyone who wants to get married because the service, speed of delivery and quality of their product is wonderful and the price affordable! As a side note i honestly have to say after i was in the dress and looking at myself in the mirror i did scream like a little school girl because it was just that pretty!

maureens100
7/26/18

I ordered dress for my prom. The dress is well made. They fit perfect. The quality and craftsmanship is great. What a deal. The dresses are a great value. I am so happy. The girls a thrilled with the dresses. I recommend this product. Good value, Great service, Great quality.

tiffaneya
7/19/18

Out of hundreds of beautiful gowns this gown was my ultimate dream. I ordered a gown last year and was so happy with the quality workmanship and the amazing service that I chose to purchase another gown. This year I had a bit of nail biting as the delivery was made to me the day of the gala. The gown was PERFECT. I got hundreds of compliments. I was comfortable and felt elegant.

fionar25
7/17/18

Never in my life have I found a company with such poor customer service. I believed I was ordering a maternity dress for my pregnant sister to be my maid of honour at my wedding. I ordered a size that according to their sizing information should fit her... it doesnt! I have sent about 10 emails about it and they just reply with some rubbish excuse followed by sorry. Please understand. They refuse to sort or exchange. I have never known a company with such bad customer service. Do NOT buy from here!!! Avoid them!

johnnya44
7/12/18

I ordered the dress and I was nervous I wouldnt received it on time or that the color or length wouldnt be right. I was wrong ... the dress is perfect!!! I dont know how they make such a beautiful great quality dress for such a low price!!! Well worth the money. I would order from uk.millybridal.org again. Great product and excellent service!

emilym244
7/12/18

I recently bought a dress from Milly Bridal for my prom and am amazed with the results. The dress was beautifully detailed and made me feel like a princess the whole night.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Melissa, Sorry for the late reply! Yes, you can get your dress on the date shown at the bottom after picking your size and color off the dress. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to email back or start a Live Chat with our online sales representatives. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?