Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

clotildew1
2/21/19

I reached out and the rep was able to help make changes and she always stayed in contact with me with details and when my dress showed up i was speakless. It's beautiful. The measurements are big but i knew that going in and i couldn't be happier. My first dress buying experience left me in tears but this one made me so happy and confident. I recommend to everyone. Very happy gril.

tammerac
2/18/19

I love my dress, Had it custom-made and they were really good in making sure they had all the right size, the dress turned up and I can't fault it is amazing, the sizing is spot on thank you so much. I would recommend recommend getting your dresses from MillyBridal because they do a wonderful job and make sure it's to your size and helpful I would order again from them.

donnab540
2/18/19

I ordered this dress for prom and did the custom tailoring on it. The top was still a little bit too big but still fit nicely overall. I ordered it in a light blue color and it was just like the picture. I'm still obsessed with the dress and got LOTS of compliments on it. The one problem I had with it was that the zipper get stuck when trying to zip the dress up and I'm always afraid I'll rip it off. Other than that I loved it :)

aurorat2
2/15/19

I looked at several different stores but I had trouble finding one that fit me. I am a tiny person, and although they assured me they could alter it, I never found one I truly loved. I found this one on MillyBridal and decided to try it. I was nervous about ordering such an important dress online, but I had read all the reviews and decided it was worth the risk. The dress is BEAUTIFUL The beading is so pretty and I love the row of buttons down the side. And, to top it all off, it is made extremely well.

alethac2
2/15/19

I just wanted to say that I was very impressed by the overall service of MillyBridal. Perfect tailoring, good quality and fast delivery, all of those left me a deep impression. The most important thing i want to say is that you guys were great in communicating with me and helping me to track my dress. You are very nice.

ruthk73
2/15/19

From the ease of ordering online and affordable price, to promptness of delivery, to perfect fitting according to my measurements, and to the fine workmanship and quality of my prom dress I could not be more pleased and happy with my decision to order from MillyBridal! I would 100% recommend this website to all of my family, friends, MillyBridal for the perfect dress for my prom!

chloec50
2/12/19

This dress is amazingly gorgeous. Exactly what I wanted. Very nice quality. I was hesitant to order online without trying it on but so glad I took the chance. I ordered a custom size to avoid having to get alterations. Only thing I would of liked better is if the buttons were faux buttons. I would definitely buy from MillyBridal again.

tarenp
2/11/19

I had this dress for my prom, I was a bit wary of what it was going to be like when it arrived but I absolutely loved it! It's good quality and a very comfy dress that I never fiddled with all night! Would definitely recommend this dress if your thinking of buying it!

consueloh2
2/11/19

I had a custom designed dress. MillyBridal were fantastic with the design process as well as openly communicating with me the whole time. The dress arrived in a timely way and true to image. I do need it taken in but only because I've lost some weight, not because of them. There's five layers to the skirt and the lace is beautiful.

casseyc1
2/4/19

I myself was terrified to order my prom dress online. If you are looking to buy a dress off of this site, DO IT! I was so happy with my order. I changed the color to red, sent in my own measurements, and it arrived pretty fast. The only thing I would have to say is it does come pretty long so I did have to get mine altered a little. I received so many compliments on my prom night so I hope this helped anyone with any doubts. :)

earlinel
2/4/19

The dress was perfect in the measurements without having to be custom made. It still needed a few alterations in the sleeves but that was it. The color ocean blue was more like a baby blue so this a huge upset. We kept the dress to avoid the hazzle of returning it. We were trying to get the color Cinderella wore which may be a royal blue. The price and the way the dress fit was wonderful.

elbahrik
2/3/19

This dress was so beautiful when it came in the mail! I highly recommend this website especially for prom dresses because I know at least 5 people including myself who ordered their dress from MillyBridal & all of their dresses looked stunning! Also customer service was super helpful & they will answer any questions about your dress. I got custom measurements and my dress fit just right!

shelbyb84
2/3/19

This dress is wonderful. I ordered it for my prom and got it in red, and looks just like it does in the picture. MillyBridal employees were very responsive to all my inquires and questions. I got the dress about 4 weeks after putting in the order, and I cannot express enough how great it looks. I was worried when I read about people who had bad experiences using this company, but I had no problems. Good price for the style and quality. I'll post a picture of my dress after my prom night. I'll definitely buy from MillyBridal again and recommend friends here as well.

lupeb19
2/2/19

It was very beautiful! I chose a burgundy colour for the dress, when I received the dress the colours does look a bit dull than the picture of the model with the dress. However, it turned out bright like the dress from the picture when there is good lighting, I didn't filter my picture. I didn't customise my dress, so I had to adjust some measurements but everything else was all good! Hope this information helps you to choose your right dress!

kiarah6
1/31/19

I got a size 8 not custome cause I wanted to see how it fit for my first time buying from here. It fit great except for the bust/and length it was a too big. I had it tailored and now it's perfect. I like that it's lined and nice quality material. Not cheap looking at all! I will be ordering my prom dresses from here soon!

danitas7
1/28/19

The dress is amazing, I have no words to explain how amazing it is. When I first saw it I fell in love with it, of course I was sooo concerned to order a prom dress online, but its beautiful, suits well even if I ordered my regural size 36 not custom size. Everything is so good and details are great. After my prom I'm going to share a photo of me in this dress here for you guys <3

nadiaf16
1/28/19

We ordered this dress for my daughter's first Military Ball for we absolutely loved it! It came already altered to her size and it was beautiful. I was skeptical at first, but we now will buy from MillyBridal again and again. The quality of the dress was wonderful and it was exactly like the picture. Thank you for offering quality dresses at affordable prices.

robynh47
1/28/19

I have received this dress on time and it is a beautiful dress just looks the same as the online pictures. Wonderful. And the fabric is soft as I thought that maybe a little bit tough. The colour is also quite good, in a word, That's the dress I need. THX

lulas9
1/28/19

This dress is fantastic. I chose to use custom measurements and it fit perfectly! I wore this to a social formal and will also wear it in a friend's party. The color and design was true to the picture and it is very comfortable. I will definitely be ordering from this website in the future.

lauretteb2
1/28/19

I was very nervous purchasing this dress. I am always a size four so that is the size I ordered. This dress fit me like a glove. It looks beautiful and is great quality. The color is spectacular. I will definitely order from here again. I ordered a matching pocket square and bow tie and they are identical to the color of my dress. Thanks MillyBridal!

katew111
1/28/19

My daughter looked beautiful in her Prom dress which was an absolutely stunning creation from Milly Bridal. The delicately fitted bodice was fashioned with exquisite lace intertwined with gold sequins and the full voluminous skirt in netting accentuates the shape of the waist. This is a very feminine, fairy tale princess dress guaranteed to ensure that the wearer will look beautiful and undoubtedly has the wow factor which will guarantee that every young girl will look stunning in her Prom; a magical dress to be proud of and treasure. Well done Milly Bridal; you did my daughter proud; she loved the dress and enjoyed her special evening to the maximum.

manuelag7
1/25/19

Stunning gown! Second gown I've purchased from this website, and I've never been disappointed. Got a custom measure and it fits like a glove. A few sequins will fall off, but it's never noticeable on the dress. I never want to take this off, it's so beautiful and comfortable.

markn266
1/24/19

I ordered this dress and added on the custom sizing. This was my first time using MillyBridal and my friend did as well. We both had great experiences. Ease of ordering, helpful customer service, extremely fast shipping, and the dress fit almost perfectly. If anything, it was a little big at the shoulder straps, but everything regarding the sizing I sent was perfect. I will definitely be using MillyBridal again!

eulaw2
1/23/19

This dress is amazing! The fabric is very soft and heavy and there is so much fabric, much longer than I expected. I ordered custom fit and it was absolutely perfect fit for my body. I'm amazed how précised the tailors are. I absolutely recommend this dress and the service of MillyBridal. I didn't worry about timing, but it took about a month to arrive to UK as it was custom fit. Thank you!

gingerk12
1/23/19

This dress shipped on time and was very fabulous! I got it in red... you may need to get it altered. Everything fit perfectly! Everything was beautiful. The stitching and the details. The dress was the perfect length. I will purchase from MillyBridal again!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?