Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

springs5
5/9/19
Got this gorgeous dress yesterday. Given that it is so close to prom I was pleasantly surprised at the fast delivery approx 3 weeks to UK. The quality and workmanship are excellent, better than I was expecting as it was my first time ordering from here. The lining is not paper thin and the dress has real weight to it. The photos were a pretty accurate representation of the actual dress. I ordered to my largest measurement bust as I straddle sizes, and it is a little too big. About 1" in the bust and 2" in the waist. Luckily my mum and I can sew so we should be able to do the alterations ourselves.
iswaryak
5/9/19
Ordered dress for prom, arrived before estimated date, packaged in very small package which made me worried but need not be the dress is beautiful and GREAT quality. Fabulous fit also. Would recommend this to anyone. Beautifully details on dress and the skirt sits beautifully. The quality is great looks very expensive.
barthf
5/9/19
The dress arrived within 20 days & well packaged. I was delighted with the dress. Its really great for the price. The inner linning and outer lace is of good quality & the finish is very neat. Colour is as advertised. The sequins in front are beautiful & grand.Order a size bigger than normal as waist runs small.
lucyannleexl
5/9/19
Overall I was very happy, I just wish there was more photos when picking a colour as it was hard to imagine the whole dress being the colour of the small sample they give you.
erindevd
5/7/19
The dress fit perfectly I couldn't have found a better dress! The price wasn't too much and it was worth it as I've wore it more than once.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Erindev,
Thank you for your kind review of MillyBridal. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us.
We hope to see you again on Millybridal.org soon!

Best regards,
paulinas11
5/7/19
I am very pleased with this company. I ordered my dress and they were very prompt and answered all my concerns every time I texted lol. I thought the dress wasn't gonna arrive on time but it did and we were pleased. I will be ordering more in the future. Thank you!!
tawanaj5
5/7/19
My granddaughter and I was very satisfied with the gown, it was beautiful on her, looking forward to purchasing another for her senior prom.
sandovall
5/7/19
Loved it! Custom fit to me and no body would have one like it! Stunning dress! MillyBridal is a great company to go to! Thank you all for making such beautiful dresses!
charlottey7
5/6/19
Absolutely disgusting! Do not order from this company, dresses are far too small, I had a made to measure wedding dress and i couldn't even get it past my knees or over my head! Then when I emailed complaining, they will not give me a refund and they do not accept returns!! Stay clear.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Charlotte,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.
We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
Pls, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. We are always here to help.

Kind regards,
shaec9
5/6/19
absolutely amazing!! It came on time in the best quality ever and the sizing was perfect!! I was nervous about the sizes but it was the perfect kid
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Shae,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

debbyh17
5/2/19
Measured my bridesmaid and ordered a standard size according to her measurements. The dress is far too small. It doesn't even cover her back. I've asked for a return address 3 times and have been ignored. I do not recommend ordering from this company.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Debby,
We are sorry for making you unhappy. The size of each dress will be inspected strictly twice and taken photos as archives. We have checked the dress you received, we are sure we sent you a dress in the correct size. Before we started making the dress, we have sent you e-mails including the size details to ensure you choose the correct size. If you are positive that we sent you wrong dress, please contact our service team about this, we are sure to offer you a fair solution. Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
May you have a good day!

Kindest Regards,
hardyd12
5/1/19
WOW. The dress is true to size and color. Very beautiful. Just like what is online. My first time and l am going to order more things. This package did not come on time but the customer service was very helpful to explain the type of posting l choose and when the package will arrive. love it.
elenaw26
4/30/19
The dress is just like the photo, I ordered it in dark green and very well the truth. I ordered it with my measurements and it is perfect! It has a lot of fabric, more than any dress I had seen out there in stores, the only mistake is that it wrinkles mogollon! I had to take it to iron before the party because it wrinkled a lot. In general quite well. I recommend it
romanaw1
4/30/19
This gown is so beautiful it's worth every penny. I can't wait to wear it. I love everything I buy from Millybridal.org. They are my favorite and most trusted on line China company. I'm a long time shopper with them and have purchased my entire wardrobe of gowns from them.
jamest612
4/30/19
The dress is amazing, pretty royal blue color, amazing quality and I am so happy with my purchases, so happy for my dress, and plus is the same like on a picture, same color.
sheilaj55
4/30/19
This company is awful and a rip off. I bought a Prom Dress for my daughter. It was a standard size 12 and we were not asked for measurements. When it arrived the zip was badly fitted and the dress did not fit my daughter well.

Millybridal said we could not return the dress as it was made to measure. They sent photos of the dress showing it was fine before it was dispatched but it is impossible to tell if was the same dress. They asked us to send photos of the problems but then refused to let us return it anyway.

I am now considerably out of pocket with no way of getting my money back.

Do not use them.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Sheila,
We are sorry to hear you are having issues.
Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because a different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
Because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.
May you have a good day and keep in touch.

Kindest Regards,
freemanq1
4/29/19
This dress is so lady like. Its soft and just lovely for dinner. It is classy and rates more than five stars. I love the colors. I liked it so much that every time I saw it on MillyBridal, I ordered it. But not realizing I had duplicated my order three times. Its lovely and looks just as the picture. It fits as expected. I recommend that you buy it now. You will not regret this beauty.
rawsonj
4/29/19
I was a little distressed because of the delay to arrive, but I really liked the dress. The package arrived perfect and delivered to the correct address. The product is exactly as posted on the website. By the way, I have already ordered other size because I am satisfied.
lorrainer78
4/28/19
Ordered my daughter's prom dress after scanning through the site several times over a few months. We ordered using custom measurements and it fits her perfectly. She's so happy with it!
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Lorraine,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and post your daughter's beautiful photos. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.
We look forward to seeing you at MillyBridal again soon.

herreras
4/24/19
I absolutely love this dress! I ordered custom sizing, and it fits me like a glove. It's tight in all the right places and loose in all the wrong ones, and it is the perfect length - long enough to touch the ground but short enough to walk comfortably! Would recommend this website for sure, and I will definitely order my next dress for a special occasion from you! P.S. It was also delivered very quickly and was such a good price!
funmif
4/24/19
I bought the Princess Scoop Neck Satin Sweep Train Sashes / Ribbons Red Backless Sexy Prom for my 50th. The dress fits as illustrated.
Correspondence is great, prompt response via email. My dress was delivered as promised
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Funmi,

Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us.
Check back at MillyBridal again soon for all our latest deals.

fayer19
4/24/19
Dress is absolutely stunning true to photo such a flattering cut and the material is fantastic quality, true to size
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Faye,
We would like to thank you for your kind review. We at MillyBridal will always do our best to ensure customer satisfaction, and it is good to hear the results of this have paid off for you.
We look forward to seeing you at MillyBridal again soon.

michellef480
4/22/19
The dress is beautiful just like the picture provided,I did have a few questions and they were responded to very efficiently, I would definitely use the website again
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your review! MillyBridal will keep making an improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping : )
Have a great day!

suzannef59
4/20/19
Dresses are not fit for purpose and don't look anything like the pictures.

Please be aware they will not return or refund.
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Suzanne,
Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the customization service. As to the custom made dresses, our tailors make dresses according to measurements without seeing you in person, and measurements are just numbers of one particular point on the body. It is hard to make the dress fits like a glove. It is known that there are at least 2-3 alterations for the store dresses. We know that your reviews are out of kindness and wish we can do better for the custom-sizing service, We will surely give your feedback to our production team and we will try our best to improve our service.
As to the reviews, we did not remove it and it can be seen on this page.
Sincerely sorry for any inconvenience and may you have a good day!

Kind regards,
bellab51
4/18/19
Love it , I was so amazed with the great quality, came within the delivery time and it just looks so cute! I got it custom fit and the measurements were perfect!!
Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Bella,

Check back at MillyBridal again soon for all our latest deals.

MillyBridal Customer Service Center

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?