Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

giovanag
1/17/19

I would just like to say how impressed I am with my prom dress. It is amazingly beautiful & I have no idea why anyone would want to spend thousands of dollars on gowns when these gowns are exactly the same for half the price tag. Delivery was amazing, I couldn't believe it when the courier knocked at my door!! Overall this dress brought me to tears, the exact response you have when you know you have picked the most stunning dress for your special day!! Thanks so much MillyBridal!!

velmac5
1/16/19

I LOVE THIS DRESS. It is even nicer than in the picture if you can believe that since the picture is gorgeous. Beautiful high quality dress and tailoring. Fits perfectly per measurements provided. MillyBridal is a pleasure to deal with. All of my questions were answered quickly and the dress was delivered by the promised date. I am so happy I found them and will use them again.

arlenen15
1/16/19

I received my dress and it was more beautiful than expected. Very stunning!! I did choose the custom size and it was a perfect fit. LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress. Will recommend MillyBridal to anyone looking for beautiful dresses!! Thank you MillyBridal so much!!

gabriellem39
1/15/19

I absolutely love my dress! When I ordered it I forgot that I was going to need it shorter and didn't do a custom size. I was worried that I would not be able to hem it because of the lace. The dress was very well made. Every little detail is so beautiful!

savannas6
1/15/19

this dress was everything I wanted, the pictures on site was extremely accurate. I would tell anyone who are looking for a prom dress to use your site before paying lots of money at other places.thank you MillyBridal for my beautiful dresses! You guys did an amazing job!

beatam4
1/14/19

I got your email to ask about my feedback, I have been very busy these days, just have the time to write a review! I am absolutely satisfied with my dress, looks so fairy! my advice for other friends, if standard size does not fit you, do not take the risk, order customized one! you do not need to make any alterations at all! i love my dress so much, cannot wait to wear it on my big day ,thank you MillyBridal.

amelias44
1/13/19

I received my dress today and it is just beautiful. Far more amazing than I had expected. The quality is gorgeous and the size is perfect. I was blown away by how quickly it got here. I will definitely order again from this company and recommend to anyone who will listen. Thank you so much. I will definitely be a princess for a day on my prom!

norag23
1/12/19

This dress is perfect and i extremely love it. I will buy a tea-length dress from you soon and i think you will not let me down. This is a professional website! To those who are still have doubts, don't hesitate to order from MillyBridal, if you have any doubts, just ask them, their customer service was really amazing, always answer me very fast and always being so patient and helpful!

concettam2
1/12/19

Wow, I just received this dress. I have searched for a knee-length dress for a long time. Finally I found this one on MillyBridal. The satin material is so comfortable and the ruffle design is elegant and classic. I will definitely recommend this website and I will order again from this company!!!!

gabrielag34
1/10/19

The dress was amazing!It arrived within 4 weeks , and fitted me like a glove.I ordered this dress after a lot of hesitation and i have been searching for months for this perfect dress. I looked at a very similar dress in a local boutique and it was $660 so MillyBridal's price was definitely a plus! I was so lucky to order my prom dress from your site!!!! LOL.

karlas52
1/10/19

I cannot believe how beautiful this dress is. I have never seen such a well made prom dress at such a low price, the material was just so awesome. Here in Brazil, I did see many stores to find my perfect prom dress but no luck. So I looked on the internet and I saw the dress I wanted. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress.

kaylai8
1/10/19

order a dress for my prom, outstanding service. great quality of the dress and amazing shipping time.

aikol1
1/10/19

Absolutely beautiful! and i did not expect my dress to be of such a great quality since the price is tooo low! I have a small budget for my prom cause we all pay everything by ourselves! I am totally shocked when i try it on! It looks like a thousand-dollar dress!! I am totally thrilled with MillyBridal's great work!

bettyw122
1/9/19

I have this dress for my daughter prom. I will upload pictures as soon as the prom takes place. This dress was made to fit her just perfect. I am really happy about how MillyBridal makes their gowns. This is my first time ordering and I am very well pleased and so is my daughter!!

miaum
1/9/19

I absolutely loved this dress. I was very worried after I had ordered online not knowing what to expect. It arrived very quickly. I just got a size 6 and it was a perfect fit. I did have to order a petticoat to go underneath just to make the skirt of the dress a big more fuller. So many complements on my prom about how beautiful my dress was and they couldn't believe that I ordered it online. I could not fault this dress at all. Thank you MillyBridal.

johnl1180
1/9/19

I was worried about ordering a dress online since it was the most important dress in my life, but I was amazed at the quality of this dress! It was even more beautiful in person!! I recommend this site to all of my friends now, and I am currently in the process of ordering my second dress for a military ball coming up.

nancyc454
1/9/19

Absolutely gorgeous dress, so comfortable and elegant. Better than what I expected! I would definitely suggest purchasing this dress if you like it. The customer service, ordering process, custom sizing and FAST delivery time was a pleasure to order from MillyBridal. Thank you the dress is divine.

wendym258
1/9/19

Thank you for the beautiful dress, good quality, value for money and a perfect fit. Would recommend to everyone.

kathyd166
1/8/19

This is my first time I've ordered something on the site. I got this dress customized. I was a little afraid of ordering clothes online at first. I was worried that the size would not fit. But when I received my package I was very surprised. The stunning dress fits me perfectly. Highly recommend MillyBridal!!

lucys117
1/7/19

Loved my dress, quality of fabric was amazing and the colour was just as pictured on website. Payed extra to get it tailored to my own body and would definitely recommend paying the extra as it fitted perfectly. Would buy from this website again

edithw36
1/4/19

Lovely dress. like as shown on picture. ordered blushing pink and colour is as I expected very nice. Ordered size 12 and fits me great. might need a little adjust before my big day but that's expected anyway. All the details on dress are great. and well made. No complaints at all.

mias52
12/4/18

I've been buying the dress from this website, and they hardly ever disappoint. All made of good material. The sale prices are very reasonable as well. The only problem It have is that the dress take very long to process and the shipping takes 3 weeks or more, so international shipping will take a lot longer. But the items are usually worth the wait! If it wasn't for the long shipping time, I would rate Millybridal UK excellent. But I guess it's the reason why the price could be so reasonable.

crystalh138
11/27/18

Very happy with this dress, my daughter loves it! Many compliments, arrived fast with out complications. Nice material, well done. Thanks!!!
I'm def go order from you again for prom 2k19.

Tip for consumers: Red dress is gorgeous.

anayam
11/10/18

its very very beautiful. I'm so happy. I'm a plus size woman and I spent the whole day in stores, online looking for a beautiful dress in my size. A friend told me about this site and when I got my dress today I was in tears. Thank You!!!!!

lisap452
11/8/18

The dress is lovely and it fitted perfect! I was more than pleased because it was more that i expected! The dress was amazing and the whole dress was made very carefully. Delivery was a little bit extended, but it got in time for my prom that i was attending. Thank you very much, MillyBridal, for an amazing dress.

I have sent them one ticket and they replied within 2 days. They said that means the dress is being made.

By Alicia Q.

Leave alone. Do not buy from this firm.

By Elaine H.

No their dresses are cheap and tacky. Nothing like the ones on the photos. They made wrong dress for my daughter I send it back to them and had to pay shipping to china and nearly one year later never received any money back. Do not use them. I reported them for fraud.

By Milena M.

Yes I would recommend them. I was worried as I ordered a prom dress a few weeks before prom day. It came in time and was beautiful

By Wendy M.

After one year not a penny back. I am trying to solve the issue through my bank.

By Milena M.

They don't have a UK phone number mate, they're Chinese scam artists based in China! I learned the hard way :(

By Angela O.

They're Chinese scam artists based in China! I learned the hard way :(

By Angela O.

I bought dresses about a year ago with my own measurements . I really loved one that was a wedding dress in satin in the color Burgundy really beautiful and 95% close to the picture. I was very nervous since I heard bad things after i ordered the dresses. but they arrived a little late with a delay of a week. but I was happily surprised since I expected the worst. the other dress was a chiffon dress here the beading was surpurbed though the chiffon was the heavy kind where I would have like the light and flowy version, but the dress was nice. I just ordered two more dresses expected to arrive 5th of April looking forward to it,

By Jeanett D.

Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?