Milly Bridal UK

Milly Bridal UK has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 611 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Milly Bridal UK most frequently mention customer service, prom dress and good quality. Milly Bridal UK ranks 13th among Wedding Dresses sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.6%

• I was pleasantly surprised with the kind of excellent customer service I was provided with.
  • However, the dress was exactly how I wanted it to be and it fits perfectly, I ordered with custom measurements.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Milly Bridal UK?

“Beautiful custom made dress”

Gina C.
9/24/20

I ordered a dress using custom measurements but wanted a few design alterations. The company were very helpful in accommodating these and the dress arrived by tracked service about 10 days after it was posted. The colour, quality and fit are just amazing. I am going to have the most perfect wedding dress. Thank you so much

“SCAM”

Ariahna A.
10/26/20

This is what I ordered vs. what they sent. It gets so much worse. Customer service number does not exist, return form not available, they don't return email, and live chat doesn't reply. I literally was robbed nearly $400. I wish I had not been so in love with this dress, I wouldn't take a million dollars to wear what I received in my wedding and I certainly wouldn't pay a penny for it. Absolute junk and a scam. Please don't wind up heartbroken like I did!

customer service (57) custom measurements (17) custom size (18) dress today (13)
ginac289
September 24th, 2020

britneyh32
June 30th, 2021

I stumbled across MillyBridal whilst looking for my prom dress and hadn't looked back, endless styles to choose from. Honestly at first I was quite sceptical as MillyBridal is not widely known, but now I wish I'd come across them sooner than I had. The customer service were always polite and kind through my inquiries and gave prompt and informative responses. The dress... Oh the dress. Absolutely exceeded my expectations. The quality is amazing and the tailored to perfection, fitted perfectly. Amazing retailer.

agnieszkal3
July 29th, 2017

I ordered my wedding dress from them. Asked for changing the neckline and to pin up the train. They confirmed they can do it with no problem. It arrived on time, neckline has been changed as I asked for but the dress is far too long and the train is super long too. No pin up for my train. I contacted them twice to ask about the train, no news from them.

claired198
July 22nd, 2021

My daughter wanted a particular style dress, we found it on this website. Ordered the made to measure, came in about 3 weeks, stunning! The customer service team were extremely helpful too. I would recommend this website.

nicolas75
May 1st, 2020

Took a chance on these and was very pleased. Ordered fabric swatches which came quickly. Had 3 custom made dresses which arrived in good time. Great colour and quality. A few minor alterations required such as strap length but very pleased with service and delivery. For some reason my card was charged twice ( my error) but this was quickly resolved. Would recommend

nenah14
June 11th, 2021

Slightly sceptical about ordering a dress for my daughters prom. It arrived slightly later than its due date but didn't disapoint. It was really lovely, well made and my daughter was very happy. The dress was exactly like the photo, it did need taking up and my daughter is 5 foot 8". But I'd expect if I'd bought a far more expensive dress it would of needed some alterations. I would recommend this site, communication was excellent and for the money it exceeded expectations.

biancac94
April 8th, 2021

Received my dress very fast & totally love how beautiful it is! Made with high standard. Ordering another 4 for my bridesmaids!

emmab254
April 24th, 2020

Excellent service from the beginning and are easy to communicate with so they can make sure your dress is perfect for you. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to order a dress from them.

helenh833
August 18th, 2021

After buying a custom fit prom dress for my daughter a few years ago which was perfect, my other daughter decided she liked one of the bridal dresses. We ordered it custom fit and it's perfect. She loves it, it's beautiful. We also ordered 3 bridesmaids dresses, all the same but custom fit which are also perfect. It is worth paying the extra few pounds to have it made to size rather than guessing the sizes. Considering we are in the middle of a pandemic, and brexit, delivery didn't take too long either. Approximately 8 weeks.
I would definitely use them again without hesitation.
I can't add photos as the wedding hasn't taken place yet.

Tip for consumers:
Pay the extra few pounds to custom fit your dress and be very careful and exact with your measurements. Use the guides to tell you where to measure and double check everything.

Products used:
Wedding dress this purchase, bridesmaids dresses previously and prom dress previously

kims1080
May 18th, 2020

I purchased a dress from this site a few months back and was pleasantly surprised by my overall experience with this company. The delivery was on time, quality of the dress was of a high standard and the customer service was amazing with very quick replies. Overall great experience and recommend to anyone looking to buy a prom dress.

carold492
May 1st, 2020

Hi I would just like to leave a review to say how happy I am with my dress, that I had made to measure with milly bridal charts and also I would recommend that you order some sample martials so that you can see and fill the quality of the material.so happy can not wait to wear it for my Christmas wedding 2020.
The chat line is just great ask as many questions as you can and when you like always happy to help.
Thank you Milly Bridal.
Carol. UK.

ariahnaa
October 26th, 2020

emmas320
October 11th, 2020

Absolutely over the moon with my custom made dress from milly bridal! It was a perfect fit and everything I expected and more! The detail was stunning!

abdele5
June 25th, 2021

Great customer service was informed through out the Complete Process the dress Arron time and all i can say is wow what a beautiful dress fine detail and my daughter felt like million on the day thank you for your service great prices and would Definitely recommend to others

Dress

tracyf290
June 24th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered a custom made dress from here for prom and it arrived well within the estimated time period. I cannot fault the dress and it has truly been made to measure and fits me perfectly! Highly recommend

Custom made dress

isabelc69
March 25th, 2020

Omg, is very good the dress so perfect, I'm in love. I will buy more soon
Imagine a perfect dress for a weeding or prom

millieh43
July 1st, 2021

At first, I was hesitant at buying a prom dress online, however I was delighted with the dress that I ordered from Milly Bridal. The dress arrived quicker than expected. The dress itself was even more beautiful in person. The jade colour was stunning and the material was such amazing quality, it even had a slight shimmer to it. The dress fit perfectly (& had a built-in bra) and overall I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful prom dress.

abbiem28
September 17th, 2020

I ordered my wedding evening dress through millie bridal. The communication has been brilliant from start to after the dress had arrived it is a brilliant fit and is made by hand with wedding dress material even though its classed as a prom dress. I would post a picture but I don't want to get it out again as its pure white. I am really happy.

kaitlanl1
May 20th, 2020

As well as the vast range of dresses to chose from, this company also offers great customer service. The dress was exactly like the stock image, the sizing was very accurate as well at the colour of the dress
Considering i ordered this during the 2020 pandemic, it came quicker than it was expected to.
I am very pleased with this company and will definitely order from them again

vladutek
November 17th, 2020

I have ordered my 2 wedding dresses at Milly Bridal, 1 for the ceremony and second for party (more comfortable). Both were of very good quality. Yes it is true that it is not identical to picture but they recreate very realistically. I am satisfied with result and very happy that I saved huge amount of money. Customer service need improvement though.

carissab44
October 11th, 2020

I ordered this dress with very little time before the event. I emailed and explained this. This company went above and beyond to do everything possible to get this dress made as chosen and delivered in time. I couldn't keep up with the compliments I received for this dress on the day I wore it.The quality was 2nd to non. I can't wait to order my next dress! 5star company!

andrean230
July 29th, 2021

Absolutely gorgeous dress and good quality. Love the sky blue colour. Dress fitted perfectly. Arrived in good time.

amym1419
August 31st, 2020

I only had a few weeks to organize my wedding and get my dress so I was impressed with how quick Millybridal made my dress and kept me in the loop with how long it would take me to receive it. At 5ft tall, it was nice to see that you had the option to enter your measurements for the order rather than guess the size. The finished dress was beautiful and I received lots of questions from people asking me where I had got it from!

sarahc869
June 12th, 2020

I ordered a dress from Mille Bridal for my daughters prom. I was reluctant to do so as I didn't want to buy such an important item without seeing it first. My daughter persuaded me it would be fine, so we ordered and sent off her measurements.
The dress arrived promptly even in the Covid lockdown. The quality of the dress is really good considering the very reasonable price, and despite my worries it fits perfectly and looks beautiful on.
Would I use Mille Bridal again? Definitely!

jessical810
March 24th, 2020

It fits perfectly and the material looks exactly like the picture. It is beautiful and i was very impressed. It didn't take long to arrive, it came 6 days after I ordered it.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (4)

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (3)

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

See more answers (2)

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

See more answers (2)

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1. MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

See more answers (2)

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Milly Bridal UK staff and other customers.

MillyBridal is a professional wedding & events dress design and manufacturing company located in Hongkong. Mr. Feng Yu, the company founder, is a USA Certified Public Accountant, who lived in the US and in Canada for several years and moved back to Hongkong to establish MillyBridal in 2003.

Mr. Feng started MillyBridal with a basic idea of helping the bride, not the middleman. After hearing lots of friends and family members complaining about high cost of wedding attires in the US, Mr. Feng established MillyBridal soon after his own wedding. With the hope of offering brides dream wedding dresses without bank-breaking price, the company soon gained popularity.

After a few successful years in the local and Asian market, MillyBridal expanded and started selling their top-quality dresses worldwide, mostly in Europe, American Australia and etc.

MillyBridal Europe, US represents MillyBridal in Netherlands, Atlanta and is dedicated to serving European and North American brides who want their dream wedding gown, custom made to their order and size, at a fraction of the price of similar or lower quality dresses.

MillyBridal aims to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the brides-to-be to order their dream wedding dresses, by offering superior products, the best prices possible, excellent and quick customer care, and pricing in$ € or £ which always includes shipping so there are no hidden costs or surprises. Import tax is not included but more often than not our brides are not charged ANY import taxes when receiving their dresses.

MillyBridal wedding dress is an embodiment of dignity, elegance, and fashion. From rich style with magnificent lace to the simple and natural pure style, every bride-to-be could find her dream dress for her wedding day.

Business History

DressFashion is a professional wedding & events dress design and manufacturing company located in China. Mr. Feng Yu, the company founder, is a USA Certified Public Accountant, who lived in the US and in Canada for several years, and moved back to China to establish DressFashion in 2003.

Mr. Feng started DressFashion with a basic idea of helping the bride, not the middleman. After hearing lots of friends and family members complaining about high cost of wedding attires in US, Mr. Feng established DressFashion soon after his own wedding. With the hope of offering brides dream wedding dresses without bank-breaking price, the company soon gained popularity.

After a few successful years in the local and Asian market, DressFashion expanded and started selling their top-quality dresses worldwide, mostly in Europe, American Australia and etc.

DressFashion Europe, US represents DressFashion in Netherlands, Atlanta and is dedicated to serve European and North American brides who want their dream wedding gown, custom made to their order and size, at a fraction of the price of similar or lower quality dresses.

DressFashion aims to make it as easy and hassle-free as possible for the brides-to-be to order their dream wedding dresses, by offering superior products, the best prices possible, excellent and quick customer care, and pricing in$ € or £ which always includes shipping so there are no hidden costs or surprises. Import tax is not included but more often than not our brides are not charged ANY import taxes when receiving their dresses.

DressFashion wedding dress is an embodiment of dignity, elegance and fashion. From rich style with magnificent lace to the simple and natural pure style, every bride-to-be could find her dream dress for her wedding day.

millyh
Milly H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Milly Bridal UK?

Have a question about Milly Bridal UK?