Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

chelsear54
12/10/19
Beautiful and true fit and color exactly as shown. We are never disappointed with anything from MillyBridal. It is the ONLY place my daughter will look for special occasion dresses! Thx again for another great dress!!
bugga
11/21/19
The dress was perfect in size and length, and the color was beautiful. I don't hesitate to order another dress from MillyBridal. Everyone commented that this sounded divine, and the style was up there!
flanneryl
11/20/19
I order my dress from here and at first I was very scare because it is very hard for me to order online because of my chest but i send my measurements and it was perfect very happy with the color and the fabric. Thanks!
nicolaw43
11/20/19
So pleased with my purchase from you , my daughters prom dress was great quality and sizing was excellent. Hassle free ordering and delivery. Would definitely recommend and will certainly be ordering from you again . Such a great price ....thankyou Millybridal x
onoratot
11/20/19
I ordered this dress in custom measurements and it fits like a glove! Was nervous about ordering my wedding gown online but it's literally perfect!! And, I love that the material is much lighter weight than most in-store gowns. Best decision! Customer service was very attentive and helpful! Would definitely recommend.
quesadat
11/11/19
I absolutely love this dress. It's not too heavy, material is soft and I had it custom made and it fits perfect. I can't wait for my future husband to see me on our wedding day!!!
priscilav3
11/9/19
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase, the dress looks amazing and dresses perfectly. The shipping was very fast as well, highly recommend!
sussmand
11/9/19
Like others, I was nervous to buy a wedding dress online but for the price I just had to try. This dress was perfect. It fit me like a glove and the product description picture is very accurate. It arrived quickly and the quality does not disappoint.
jarnigans
11/7/19
I am really satisfied with my purchase. The dress is elegant and sofisticated. it fits really well according to my mesurements. The fabric feels very nice. The quality is top. It is a very beautiful dress. I am going to use it for my friend's wedding in New York City. All of the bridesmaids bought their dress at MillyBridal and all of them are really happy.
lehb
11/6/19
I was a bit apprehensive to purchase the dress because I thought the material would be cheap.... I'm so happy I purchased this stunning, beautiful dress. It looks and fits EXACTLY like the picture!!! Overall the fit was perfect.
lub14
11/3/19
The dress is beautiful. and the fabric is a better quality than I expected at this price. I'm happy to marry in such a beautiful dress, and can recommend MillyBridal to any woman. Regarding the sizes is exactly how you order it. Just great! Price performance is great.
olivarezm
11/1/19
My dress is beautiful! Fabric was smooth and soft, fully lined. I added the customization to remove the train which made it fall just as an elegant evening gown. I did custom size measurements and it was perfect! So many compliments, I cannot wait to wear this gown again!
tejadam
11/1/19
Like other reviewers I was skeptic about purchasing my dress online. I am however happy that I took the leap of faith and went ahead. The quality was excellent and the tailoring on point. The dress is made in and shipped oversea so give yourself sufficient time for delivery and adjustments to suit ur liking. If u know your measurement then u can use the size chart to select the right size for u to get that perfect fit.
shwetas26
11/1/19
Hi I have received my beautiful dress today I am a very small size 12 and although the dress is very long (I ordered the standard size 12) it fits like a glove. Stunning detail and absolutely amazing for the price. Thank you MillyBridal.
triplettc
10/31/19
I highly recommend MillyBridal. It has great customer service, always responded when I asked any questions. The dress arrived on time. I liked the way it fits and it's quality. I would definitely order again.
prathere
10/31/19
Bela! É ainda mais lindo do que na foto. Pedi o vestido para minhas damas de honra, 10 no total e eu faria de novo. Pelo preço, você não pode vencê- lo. No entanto, eu recomendo ir com medidas personalizadas .
nicolak12
10/30/19
My dress is so gorgeous and totally more than worth the money, it is stunning !
calvillom
10/28/19
This dress is beautiful, and I was incredibly thankful they reached out to me to get my measurements and ensure the dress would fit. Very happy with my purchase the quick response of the company. Thank you for the beautiful dress!!
wymanl
10/28/19
This dress was everything and more! Fits true to size, excellent quality. The bride was pleased with my bridesmaids dress. The top of the dress fit perfect and then bottom is loose and flowing!
lilianem5
10/25/19
I really love this amazing dresses! I BOUGHT lots of dresses from them. All of them were top quality & custom made! My clients were super happy as well. The customer service from this company is also wonderful! I will be ordering more and more from them. I highly recommend MillyBridal to you all!
jecellek
10/23/19
This dress is amazingly beautiful-especially for the price. Being a bigger girl myself its definitely a lot harder to find something that fits and looks nice for a good price, you guys have accomplished just that. I will admit the dress is a bit longer than I expected but that's no big problem. This came right on time-a little early even.
merkell
10/18/19
Received my items today very pleased. Dress exactly as picture, true to color, size length and material beautiful. With the measurements I gave you the dress fitted perfectly and looked stunning. Many many many thanks.
mariama40
10/16/19
Daughter getting married next month and she chose MillyBridal dress for the maids. Shipped quickly and did not disappoint! Very good quality as far as the stitching and lining. Lace undamaged and color perfect.. A sweet and simple classic look. Recommend!
oiphaec
10/16/19
Dress was well made and arrived in a few weeks. I got the custom sizing as I am short and curvy. Totally worth it. This dress is light and airy and was perfect for my beach wedding in London. Customer service was excellent.
alanisr2
10/16/19
The dress is beautiful, I love love love my dress! I ordered it custom sized to my measurements and it fits perfectly! I received the dress very quickly, way faster than the estimated time of arrival they gave me. I'm very happy with this website and recommend them!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?