Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

anayam
11/10/18

its very very beautiful. I'm so happy. I'm a plus size woman and I spent the whole day in stores, online looking for a beautiful dress in my size. A friend told me about this site and when I got my dress today I was in tears. Thank You!!!!!

lisap452
11/8/18

The dress is lovely and it fitted perfect! I was more than pleased because it was more that i expected! The dress was amazing and the whole dress was made very carefully. Delivery was a little bit extended, but it got in time for my prom that i was attending. Thank you very much, MillyBridal, for an amazing dress.

rachaelw34
11/6/18

I ordered this dress for my daughter for her prom. Our concerns were getting it on time, the fit, and if it would look like it did in the picture. I'm happy to say that ordering from this site was no disappointment. The dress arrived on time, it fit her perfectly with no alterations needed and it was as stunning in person as it was in the picture. Needless to say we were both very happy and she was beautiful! The most beautiful girl there! I will definitely be ordering in the future and would recommend this site to anyone looking for quality.

forelyh
11/2/18

I was scared to order my prom dress online, especially since I saw a lot of mixed reviews about this site. But I was running out of time and decided to give it a shot, and I am so glad I did. My dress was beautiful and inexpensive; it was perfect! I loved my dress. It even came earlier than expected and exceeded my expectations, thank you millybridal!

rachealc2
11/1/18

My daughter's prom dress was amazing, fit her perfect, highly recommend UK MillyBridal and will be using them again for future proms with having 5 girls.

anastasiab20
9/3/18

Fits perfect! I ordered the color and love it. A bit more gold than beige toned. I ordered this dress for my vow renewal. I liked it because its fun and dressy. I didn't want something too traditional or something too plain. My colors are gold and navy so really I couldn't have found a better dress.

annar192
8/27/18

I am a picky person especially when I purchase some dresses. But this is my first time to praise an online shop here. Just you make me feel the customer will be put in the first place. You understand what I thought in my heart. The dress is high quality and it make me speechless. I love it by your imagination.

brettw48
7/27/18

It's a pity I'm forced to give one star, as this company is simply the worst I've ever dealt with! The dress I ordered for my daughter didn't look anything like the photo on their site and to say the quality was poor would be a vast understatement. Loose stitching, seams where there shouldn't be seams and the colour and fabric would make a pound shop's tights seem like the finest silk. They have no return policy, which is completely against UK law.

janetp155
7/26/18

I just received my dress last night and i couldn't have been more happy about it! It fit like a dream only because i got it altered on the options they provided. It is worth paying extra so you can get it altered to your body perfectly. It's a very beautiful form fitting dress that's great for all sizes and let me tell you i'm not small! I would recommend this site to everyone who wants to get married because the service, speed of delivery and quality of their product is wonderful and the price affordable! As a side note i honestly have to say after i was in the dress and looking at myself in the mirror i did scream like a little school girl because it was just that pretty!

maureens100
7/26/18

I ordered dress for my prom. The dress is well made. They fit perfect. The quality and craftsmanship is great. What a deal. The dresses are a great value. I am so happy. The girls a thrilled with the dresses. I recommend this product. Good value, Great service, Great quality.

tiffaneya
7/19/18

Out of hundreds of beautiful gowns this gown was my ultimate dream. I ordered a gown last year and was so happy with the quality workmanship and the amazing service that I chose to purchase another gown. This year I had a bit of nail biting as the delivery was made to me the day of the gala. The gown was PERFECT. I got hundreds of compliments. I was comfortable and felt elegant.

fionar25
7/17/18

Never in my life have I found a company with such poor customer service. I believed I was ordering a maternity dress for my pregnant sister to be my maid of honour at my wedding. I ordered a size that according to their sizing information should fit her... it doesnt! I have sent about 10 emails about it and they just reply with some rubbish excuse followed by sorry. Please understand. They refuse to sort or exchange. I have never known a company with such bad customer service. Do NOT buy from here!!! Avoid them!

johnnya44
7/12/18

I ordered the dress and I was nervous I wouldnt received it on time or that the color or length wouldnt be right. I was wrong ... the dress is perfect!!! I dont know how they make such a beautiful great quality dress for such a low price!!! Well worth the money. I would order from uk.millybridal.org again. Great product and excellent service!

emilym244
7/12/18

I recently bought a dress from Milly Bridal for my prom and am amazed with the results. The dress was beautifully detailed and made me feel like a princess the whole night.

maidap1
7/7/18

I was a bit worried ordering my prom dress online, but the dress arrived in perfect condition, looks exactly as per the photos on the website and fits like a glove. I made sure that I ordered it with custom measurements so I wouldn't be disappointed. I cannot wait to wear it at my prom.

rachelleh14
7/2/18

Order my daughters prom dress paid extra delivery took longer than expected though!!
Arrived a week before her prom discusting quality, holes in seams fraing on seams, no tags or returns label, poor packaging, wrong fit..cheap and nasty.
Ive Emailed milly bridal to be told i will not get a refund as they took photos of the dress and it was fine which clearly is a load of rubbish!!
Now had to pay for another dress and already paid milly bridal £117 for RAGS
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY im taking this further!!
There now ignoring my emails.

valoriea1
6/30/18

Amazing Amazing online store, I have purchased twice now from uk.millybridal.org and I'm amazed at their fantastic customer service and the quality of the dresses at such a fantastic price. I bought a dress, and it was stunning, I was so impressed that I have now ordered a beautiful dress for myself.

grazynar
6/26/18

It was the first time of my online shopping for evening dress, I spent couple of weeks and at the end I found this website, they had the perfect dress for me for the perfect price with discount, I was kinda hesitant to order a dress from online but I did and I got my dress in 3 weeks including weekend, The dress is fantastic, the fabric is good quality and the fit is perfect with exception of the length. I will get the hem shortened(which I assumed). Thank you.

gf57
6/25/18

I ordered a prom dress for my daughter from millybridal. The dress never arrived. This website is fraudulent, please avoid it. The contact number does not work and the livechat cuts you off once you have ordered. They are based in China, not London. Complete scam. Avoid!

celineh12
6/23/18

This company has a lot of beautiful choices for dresses. The dress took a month to arrive and it was just like tbe photo. It look lovely on the website, a little pricey but I though if they look like that it's worth it. We are so pleased with the service and the dress. Thank you.

valliem
6/23/18

This dress was just as the picture described. I ordered as a prom dress and could not be more pleased. Beautifully cut, and form fitting in all the right places. The lace back was the perfect addition of elegance and the flowy shear front made me feel like a princess when the wind blew. Shipping was right on schedule and the sizing was spot on according to the listed measurements. I will definitely be ordering more dresses from here in the future.

melissar232
6/23/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. The dress that arrived was the wrong colour, it fitted around the hips but miles to big around the bust. Based on their measurements it should of fitted. The material was cheap crap! So poorly made honestly the seams werent straight it was puckered in places. I emailed them straight away only to receive the rudest reply telling me they wouldnt be refunding me. I went through PAYPAL but they favour millybridal can you believe it!? I am utterly disgusted and gutted that I have lost £129. Hope this review helps many others to NOT make the same mistake.

traceyc87
6/21/18

Disgusted by the quality of the dress we received. The zip was too short so my daughter could not begin get into it even though it had been tailored to her measurements. The fabric was completely creased up and it arrived scrunched up in a plastic bag with no paperwork. The dress has no tags so we don't even know if it is a returned or new garment at all. The hem goes up and down and the binding inside is not fixed so it has bunched up. They say that we are not entitled to a refund and have only offered 15% and yet it is truly not fit for purpose and cannot be worn. We even sent photos as proof of the problem. My daughter was so disappointed and we have had to rush around to find a replacement for her prom. I would NEVER recommend chancing on buying a dress from this site.

traceyl52
6/21/18

Ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Still hasn't arrived her prom is tomorrow 22/6/18.
Can't order another dress as spent money on this one.
Asked for refund they offered 20% back.
So now my daughter can't go prom tried tracking my order won't let me

julieb432
6/20/18

This oversees co. have no intention of refunding. They will offer 10% then 50%. You may be drawn in by cheap prices £75 but add on £25 postage from china and insurance. So that's £7.50 refund as a first offer which wont cover postage! £37.50 best offer on a burgendy dress which arrived scarlet RED and poorly made to boot.
Massive gamble dont do it!

I have sent them one ticket and they replied within 2 days. They said that means the dress is being made.

By Alicia Q.

Leave alone. Do not buy from this firm.

By Elaine H.

No their dresses are cheap and tacky. Nothing like the ones on the photos. They made wrong dress for my daughter I send it back to them and had to pay shipping to china and nearly one year later never received any money back. Do not use them. I reported them for fraud.

By Milena M.

After one year not a penny back. I am trying to solve the issue through my bank.

By Milena M.

They don't have a UK phone number mate, they're Chinese scam artists based in China! I learned the hard way :(

By Angela O.

They're Chinese scam artists based in China! I learned the hard way :(

By Angela O.

I bought dresses about a year ago with my own measurements . I really loved one that was a wedding dress in satin in the color Burgundy really beautiful and 95% close to the picture. I was very nervous since I heard bad things after i ordered the dresses. but they arrived a little late with a delay of a week. but I was happily surprised since I expected the worst. the other dress was a chiffon dress here the beading was surpurbed though the chiffon was the heavy kind where I would have like the light and flowy version, but the dress was nice. I just ordered two more dresses expected to arrive 5th of April looking forward to it,

By Jeanett D.

Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?