Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

suzannef59
4/20/19

Dresses are not fit for purpose and don't look anything like the pictures.

Please be aware they will not return or refund.

bellab51
4/18/19

Love it , I was so amazed with the great quality, came within the delivery time and it just looks so cute! I got it custom fit and the measurements were perfect!!

shayd23
4/18/19

I bought this dress for a party and I have to say, I couldn't have been happier with it. The quality was absolutely amazing and the fit and cut were secondtonone. I received so many compliments on this dress on the night and I can't wait to wear it again. I'm just sorry to say that the pictures actually don't do it justice at all, it really is a stunning dress. All in all, I would have absolutely no hesitation recommending MillyBridal to anyone, and will definitely buy from here again.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Shay,
Thank you for your review! MillyBridal will keep making an improvement with our products and service. Hope you enjoy the shopping : )

Best Regards,
scullyj
4/18/19

The dress arrived in perfect condition, are beautiful and of good quality, loved it too! I would buy more often, but the long delivery time discourages me to make a new purchase, because it took 1 month to arrive. Even with the slow delivery, they were very attentive and gave me support in all my requests.

ricam3
4/18/19

I placed a custom order for this dress and am extremely pleased with the dress. The fit was perfect and flattering. The colour was gorgeous as well. The material was good, didn't feel cheap and workmanship was also commendable, it was exactly like the picture. This was the first time I placed an order for a dress on MillyBridal and this exceeded my expectation. I would like to add that the online customer service was extremely helpful. I had some trouble figuring out the colour palette for this dress and the lady attending to me was patient and extremely helpful.

sibylf1
4/14/19

This dress was exactly what I had been searching MONTHS for! I wanted something that said Belle without being too literal. The off the shoulder Champagne color was perfect! The seller was great at communicating. I got it within a week of ordering. I did have it tailored which I recommend. It has pockets which is awesome for your ID, phone and touch up kit. It is heavily and well made with boning in the front. Bra is not required. It is plenty "poofy" and twirly, trust me! If you do measurements, make sure you have enough room to move your shoulders without it being too big and fall down. This would be perfect in blue for a modern Cinderella look, Marine Corps Ball or prom, or wedding. We wanted a fairy tale Beauty and the Beast inspired look for our 10 year wedding anniversary photos. Go on and just get the dress!!!

stuarts97
4/13/19

Do not use this company they are a total con
I bought a dress for my daughter and it fell apart straight away. I have tried numerous times to return this address and all they say is that they made the dress well. I pointed out the dress was unbearable and they said after about 20 emails back wards and forwards they would give me 50% as long as I paid the postage. These are one of the worse companies I've ever . DO NOT USE THEM ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Stuart,
Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Actually, all of our dresses are made to order and under the strict examination before shipping. As to the measurements, often bust, waist and bottom measurements are all needed to be considered before purchasing because different brand may use the different standard about the sizing. Our representatives are happy to help with this also. Email address: service@millybridal.org
Because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html
We truly value your business, and we're eager to do whatever we can to regain your trust in us as a company. If you have any order issue, please kindly feel free to email us at service@millybridal.org or provide us with the valid order number. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, so that we can make improvements for the future.
May you have a good day and keep in touch.

Kindest Regards,
enikov1
4/12/19

I ordered my wedding dress from this website. The dress arrived, but it is disgusting. The material is all plastic and stinks. I kindly asked them for the return address and they are refusing it. I tried to leave a review about the dress on their website and it puts 5 stars although I chose the worst...

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Eniko,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, you can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
For the reviews on MillyBridal, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. You can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We listen closely to comments such as yours, in hopes of improving the online shopping experience we provide whenever possible. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp!

Have a great day!
duanep37
4/11/19

We bought the dress, very last minute, for a prom. I reached out regarding shipping & sizing, and always received a response right away! Our orders were processed & shipped quickly, arriving about 3 weeks after the order was placed. The dress fit & looked great. It is a very nice material, & very comfortable.

julianah7
4/11/19

This dress is STUNNING. I honestly cannot fault it at all. I purchased this for our prom and cannot wait to wear it. I purchased a size 8 and it fits me well; I feel very comfortable in it. I love the tea length also as I wanted something a bit different but also fun to suit my personality. The sizing chart is very accurate in my opinion and I am super happy. One word describes this order i received. Perfect! it arrive earlier than expected,the workmanship was exceptional and having it custom made was a worry but it fit like a glove. I can't wait to wear it on my prom party.

esmed2
4/10/19

Absolutely fantastic service highly recommended the site my dress was absolutely stunning when arrived

sophien7
4/8/19

Thank you so much to the staff at MillyBridal for making me the proudest girl. As the majority of the customers I thought ordering prom dress very risky. The dress was very well made indeed. It was really hard for me to make the decision and order something. But finally I've made the order. I was absolutely surprised by the quality of service that MillyBridal provides! Very accurate about the deadlines! The coverage was absolutely secure and nothing could damage my dress while it was shipping. The quality of the dress is absolutely stunning!!!

nyomid
4/7/19

I was worried that by ordering online I would receive a butchered dress, but the quality of the dress was amazing, guenuinely amazing. My prom will be amazing in this dress!

janaz3
4/6/19

I found out that they did not accept returns immediately after ordering and I cancelled my order straight away. They said they would return my money but they haven't. They have been holding over £200 of my money for two weeks now without any reason whatsoever. Thieves!!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Jana,
Sorry for letting you down. It takes some time to get the refund. However, you will surely get the money. We will not cheat any of our customers. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-30 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service.
And our after-sale customer service has made a refund for you 2 weeks before. Please feel free to contact us when you have any problem? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Best regards,
mauras17
4/4/19

While I went to a department store last night and bought a size 8 dress. When working with Milly's Bridal, there size 8 did not fit at all. They refuse returns and offer 10% for alterations which cannot be made due to the poor quality of the dress!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Maura,

We feel sorry about the situation.
We'd like to check your case and offer assistance. Unfortunately, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
We'll be glad to assist you,
Thank you very much.

funmilolab
4/4/19

I bought the Princess Scoop Neck Satin Sweep Train Sashes / Ribbons Red Backless Sexy Prom for my 50th birthday.
The dress was delivered on time, undamaged and it fits as I expected. I was admired all throughout my birthday dinner party.
I contacted Millybridal on 2 occasions and I got prompt responses. They delivered what they promised.

lorrainem186

Warning

Dress received was a rag and not correct colour . Refused a return cust £148 for nothing
My daughter thought this was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. Came in an old plastic bag wrapping from China My daughter was upset and disappointed, i got it made to order what a joke it didn't fit . How can this be allowed to continue upsetting young girls . I would have put photos of dress on my daughter but don't want this online but I have sent them to PayPal. I have tried to add photos of what it's like but not uploading . Willing to do this though if I can manage as I am so upset

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lorraine,
We feel sorry about the situation.
We'll be glad to assist you,
Thank you very much.

daisye11
4/2/19

Very good qualiy good delivery and exactly what I wanted Thankyou very much. The website was easy to use and the shipping wasn't too expensive. The dress fit very well and I have fallen in love with it.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Daisy,
Thank you very much for being part of MillyBridal!! We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon!

Best Regards,
mollym102
4/2/19

I am extremely pleased with this dress and am so very happy I decided to order with MillyBridal! I bought this dress, and the color was the perfect shade not to bright. The dress itself is extremely well made and fit me perfectly. I am a size 12 normally, with larger breasts, but this dress was so flattering! I received compliments all night at my event and felt like the bell of the ball. I got called "posh princess" many times! I would recommend this dress to anyone, and will definitely be ordering from this site again soon.

lottj
4/1/19

My daughter wore this To her senior prom. It took about 2 weeks and a half longer than was originally promised but did make it in time for our event. We started to get worried as the days were passing and the status was still showing "under tailoring" but it arrived in time. Very well made, excellent price. I would recommend buying this dress but allowing yourself plenty of time for arrival.

rhiang1
4/1/19

Fast and efficient service, excellent quality, what a beautiful gown! Wore it for the evening of my wedding and was perfect to do my first dance in.

karenh635
3/31/19

ALERT ALERT!!!! WARNING

IF you are buying from the UK beware, unlike our great stores M&S and NEXT where returns are the norm, you CANNOT return HERE.

I bought what I thought was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. The one on site was a soft flowing the dress I received was made from a stiff mix of cotton which stuck out. My daughter was really disappointed, if I had seen this dress in a shop I never would have purchased it.

So instead of saving money for a prom dress I am new going to go to a reputable UK shop and buy an expensive but quality dress, remember you only ever get what you pay for, pay cheap that's what you will get from this site.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Karen,
We're sorry to hear the dress wasn't as expected! We would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.
Pls, feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

emmanuellai
3/30/19

This dress is honestly amazing, just the same as in the photo, great customer service and it came on time as well

yvonned65
3/30/19

Great dresses. The colour was prefect only problem the bridesmaids has was the dresses where to long in the length but nothing that couldn't get fit. Would definitely recommend

laurenv37
3/28/19

The dress came faster than expected and was exactly like the picture i saw on the website! The quality was amazing and fit 100% true to size.

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Melissa, Sorry for the late reply! Yes, you can get your dress on the date shown at the bottom after picking your size and color off the dress. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to email back or start a Live Chat with our online sales representatives. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?