Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

luciaf26
5/16/19

My daughters Prom Dress arrived - simply stunning ! Great communication throughout . Thank you Millybridal
Will forward photo soon !

trishat13
5/15/19

This is an overseas company, not based in UK so they don't abide by UK purchasing laws. Quality of dress was poor, faulty zip, sequins coming off everywhere. They do not accept returns or refunds. They say it's because all dresses are made to measure, which isn't true. They pay £5 for reviews so people think they are reputable company. I've been offered £5 to post a good review! Please do not use this company. I've paid £159 for a rubbish dress they won't let me return.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Trisha,
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for making you unhappy.

Firstly, We are the UK and US-based but most of the dresses will be shipped from Hong Kong where we own a factory. For the quality, most of the dresses listed on MillyBridal are designed and photographed by ourselves. What you see is what you gonna get. We are confident in our dress similarity.

Secondly, For the return, because all of our dresses are made to order, please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged, It is also listed on our return policy: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Thirdly, For the reviews on MillyBridal page, they are all real, please don’t worry about that. In order to offer better service and make our quality, shipment, and service best match people needs, we hope all our customers can give us some comments or suggestions, we will listen to your opinions with an open mind. As to the reviews, we did not remove any bad reviews and they can be seen on this page.
Of course, you also can check our real photos: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/

Pls, feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. We are always here to help.
May you have a good day and keep in touch.

Kindest Regards,
joec657
5/15/19

I ordered my prom dress from MillyBridal and was soo amazed with the wonderful fabric quality and fine work in the design! Alterations were needed as the train was extremely long, but I couldn't have been happier with my senior prom dress! Thank you!!

jens159
5/13/19

I ordered two of these in black for my daughters prom dresses in all different sizes and they are just so beautiful! Such good quality and only three weeks between ordering and receiving them. I was worried buying them online but am so happy I did!! Thank you so much.

vestj
5/13/19

The dress is just beautiful. I was very surprised about the good workmanship. The fabrics are also very high quality. My niece sees it as simply magical for her prom.

mauryd
5/11/19

Very pretty and exactly as pictured!! took about a month to get here so as many of the other reviews have stated, take the time consideration and order in advance. it was a bit longer than i anticipated, even with my heels on. good quality though!!

hannahc102
5/10/19

dress came just as described and fit perfectly! good value for money and delivery was very fast, would definitely buy again from here in the future

angelesg5
5/10/19

El día 1 de febero pedí un vestido para una boda que tenía en arbril, yo pensaba que no me iba a llegar a tiempo para la boda y que tendría que reclamar a la tienda, pero para mi sorpresa lo recibí antes en casa. Con la talla también tenía muchas dudas a pesar de la en la web poenen muy bien explicado las tallas y que yo me tome las medias, cuando me lo puse me entro, aunque tengo que deciír que el vestido la tela de una calidad muy alta y los detalles del vestidos son muy bonitos. Lo negativo que el vestido me va muy largo y los tirantes se me caén pero se puede arreglar para ir divina a la boda.

carolp253
5/9/19

My dress was perfect! It came earlier than expected and fit perfectly (I ordered it in custom size). A couple of sparkles were not seen down completely but it wasn't noticeable and was easily fixed. I definitely turned heads.

cassellad
5/9/19

Amazing dress!! Came exactly like the photograph, quality of material is amazing ! Recommend taking measurements before ordering as mine came perfect and true to size uk size 10 ... Exactly what I wanted for my prom and brilliant value for money ,will definitely be ordering from this website again.

waltera37
5/9/19

Not exactly as shown in pictures as there are less flowers on the bust area than I would like, but still a gorgeous dress. True to color, true to fit, dress materials were as shown in the picture. Arrived quickly with no issues. Very lightweight and comfortable. Overall a great dress for the price; I am excited to wear it to my prom!

dennyb18
5/9/19

This dress is really amazing. The size was right and the material is very soft! Absolutely like the picture shows. Delivery went faster than predicted. The plastic bag was a little damaged but did not influence the dress. It was a very small package but after unwrapping it, the dress transformed to its full size. I'm extremely happy that it is going to be my prom dress!

springs5
5/9/19

Got this gorgeous dress yesterday. Given that it is so close to prom I was pleasantly surprised at the fast delivery approx 3 weeks to UK. The quality and workmanship are excellent, better than I was expecting as it was my first time ordering from here. The lining is not paper thin and the dress has real weight to it. The photos were a pretty accurate representation of the actual dress. I ordered to my largest measurement bust as I straddle sizes, and it is a little too big. About 1" in the bust and 2" in the waist. Luckily my mum and I can sew so we should be able to do the alterations ourselves.

iswaryak
5/9/19

Ordered dress for prom, arrived before estimated date, packaged in very small package which made me worried but need not be the dress is beautiful and GREAT quality. Fabulous fit also. Would recommend this to anyone. Beautifully details on dress and the skirt sits beautifully. The quality is great looks very expensive.

barthf
5/9/19

The dress arrived within 20 days & well packaged. I was delighted with the dress. Its really great for the price. The inner linning and outer lace is of good quality & the finish is very neat. Colour is as advertised. The sequins in front are beautiful & grand.Order a size bigger than normal as waist runs small.

lucyannleexl
5/9/19

Overall I was very happy, I just wish there was more photos when picking a colour as it was hard to imagine the whole dress being the colour of the small sample they give you.

erindevd
5/7/19

The dress fit perfectly I couldn't have found a better dress! The price wasn't too much and it was worth it as I've wore it more than once.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Erindev,
Thank you for your kind review of MillyBridal. We are always happy to hear when our customers have enjoyed their experience shopping with us.
We hope to see you again on Millybridal.org soon!

Best regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
paulinas11
5/7/19

I am very pleased with this company. I ordered my dress and they were very prompt and answered all my concerns every time I texted lol. I thought the dress wasn't gonna arrive on time but it did and we were pleased. I will be ordering more in the future. Thank you!!

tawanaj5
5/7/19

My granddaughter and I was very satisfied with the gown, it was beautiful on her, looking forward to purchasing another for her senior prom.

sandovall
5/7/19

Loved it! Custom fit to me and no body would have one like it! Stunning dress! MillyBridal is a great company to go to! Thank you all for making such beautiful dresses!

charlottey7
5/6/19

Absolutely disgusting! Do not order from this company, dresses are far too small, I had a made to measure wedding dress and i couldn't even get it past my knees or over my head! Then when I emailed complaining, they will not give me a refund and they do not accept returns!! Stay clear.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Charlotte,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.
We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html

Kind regards,
shaec9
5/6/19

absolutely amazing!! It came on time in the best quality ever and the sizing was perfect!! I was nervous about the sizes but it was the perfect kid

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Shae,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We at MillyBridal really appreciate this.

Best Regards,
MillyBridal Customer Service Center
debbyh17
5/2/19

Measured my bridesmaid and ordered a standard size according to her measurements. The dress is far too small. It doesn't even cover her back. I've asked for a return address 3 times and have been ignored. I do not recommend ordering from this company.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hi Debby,
We are sorry for making you unhappy. The size of each dress will be inspected strictly twice and taken photos as archives. We have checked the dress you received, we are sure we sent you a dress in the correct size. Before we started making the dress, we have sent you e-mails including the size details to ensure you choose the correct size. If you are positive that we sent you wrong dress, please contact our service team about this, we are sure to offer you a fair solution. Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
May you have a good day!

Kindest Regards,
hardyd12
5/1/19

WOW. The dress is true to size and color. Very beautiful. Just like what is online. My first time and l am going to order more things. This package did not come on time but the customer service was very helpful to explain the type of posting l choose and when the package will arrive. love it.

elenaw26
4/30/19

The dress is just like the photo, I ordered it in dark green and very well the truth. I ordered it with my measurements and it is perfect! It has a lot of fabric, more than any dress I had seen out there in stores, the only mistake is that it wrinkles mogollon! I had to take it to iron before the party because it wrinkled a lot. In general quite well. I recommend it

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?