Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

julianah7
4/11/19

This dress is STUNNING. I honestly cannot fault it at all. I purchased this for our prom and cannot wait to wear it. I purchased a size 8 and it fits me well; I feel very comfortable in it. I love the tea length also as I wanted something a bit different but also fun to suit my personality. The sizing chart is very accurate in my opinion and I am super happy. One word describes this order i received. Perfect! it arrive earlier than expected,the workmanship was exceptional and having it custom made was a worry but it fit like a glove. I can't wait to wear it on my prom party.

esmed2
4/10/19

Absolutely fantastic service highly recommended the site my dress was absolutely stunning when arrived

sophien7
4/8/19

Thank you so much to the staff at MillyBridal for making me the proudest girl. As the majority of the customers I thought ordering prom dress very risky. The dress was very well made indeed. It was really hard for me to make the decision and order something. But finally I've made the order. I was absolutely surprised by the quality of service that MillyBridal provides! Very accurate about the deadlines! The coverage was absolutely secure and nothing could damage my dress while it was shipping. The quality of the dress is absolutely stunning!!!

nyomid
4/7/19

I was worried that by ordering online I would receive a butchered dress, but the quality of the dress was amazing, guenuinely amazing. My prom will be amazing in this dress!

janaz3
4/6/19

I found out that they did not accept returns immediately after ordering and I cancelled my order straight away. They said they would return my money but they haven't. They have been holding over £200 of my money for two weeks now without any reason whatsoever. Thieves!!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Jana,
Sorry for letting you down. It takes some time to get the refund. However, you will surely get the money. We will not cheat any of our customers. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-30 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service.
And our after-sale customer service has made a refund for you 2 weeks before. Please feel free to contact us when you have any problem? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Best regards,
mauras17
4/4/19

While I went to a department store last night and bought a size 8 dress. When working with Milly's Bridal, there size 8 did not fit at all. They refuse returns and offer 10% for alterations which cannot be made due to the poor quality of the dress!

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Maura,

We feel sorry about the situation.
We'd like to check your case and offer assistance. Unfortunately, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
We'll be glad to assist you,
Thank you very much.

funmilolab
4/4/19

I bought the Princess Scoop Neck Satin Sweep Train Sashes / Ribbons Red Backless Sexy Prom for my 50th birthday.
The dress was delivered on time, undamaged and it fits as I expected. I was admired all throughout my birthday dinner party.
I contacted Millybridal on 2 occasions and I got prompt responses. They delivered what they promised.

lorrainem186

Warning

Dress received was a rag and not correct colour . Refused a return cust £148 for nothing
My daughter thought this was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. Came in an old plastic bag wrapping from China My daughter was upset and disappointed, i got it made to order what a joke it didn't fit . How can this be allowed to continue upsetting young girls . I would have put photos of dress on my daughter but don't want this online but I have sent them to PayPal. I have tried to add photos of what it's like but not uploading . Willing to do this though if I can manage as I am so upset

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lorraine,
We feel sorry about the situation.
We'll be glad to assist you,
Thank you very much.

daisye11
4/2/19

Very good qualiy good delivery and exactly what I wanted Thankyou very much. The website was easy to use and the shipping wasn't too expensive. The dress fit very well and I have fallen in love with it.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Daisy,
Thank you very much for being part of MillyBridal!! We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon!

Best Regards,
mollym102
4/2/19

I am extremely pleased with this dress and am so very happy I decided to order with MillyBridal! I bought this dress, and the color was the perfect shade not to bright. The dress itself is extremely well made and fit me perfectly. I am a size 12 normally, with larger breasts, but this dress was so flattering! I received compliments all night at my event and felt like the bell of the ball. I got called "posh princess" many times! I would recommend this dress to anyone, and will definitely be ordering from this site again soon.

lottj
4/1/19

My daughter wore this To her senior prom. It took about 2 weeks and a half longer than was originally promised but did make it in time for our event. We started to get worried as the days were passing and the status was still showing "under tailoring" but it arrived in time. Very well made, excellent price. I would recommend buying this dress but allowing yourself plenty of time for arrival.

rhiang1
4/1/19

Fast and efficient service, excellent quality, what a beautiful gown! Wore it for the evening of my wedding and was perfect to do my first dance in.

karenh635
3/31/19

ALERT ALERT!!!! WARNING

IF you are buying from the UK beware, unlike our great stores M&S and NEXT where returns are the norm, you CANNOT return HERE.

I bought what I thought was a beautiful dress on the web site, however when it arrived it was a completely different material. The one on site was a soft flowing the dress I received was made from a stiff mix of cotton which stuck out. My daughter was really disappointed, if I had seen this dress in a shop I never would have purchased it.

So instead of saving money for a prom dress I am new going to go to a reputable UK shop and buy an expensive but quality dress, remember you only ever get what you pay for, pay cheap that's what you will get from this site.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Dear Karen,
We're sorry to hear the dress wasn't as expected! We would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.
Pls, feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
For us, it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

emmanuellai
3/30/19

This dress is honestly amazing, just the same as in the photo, great customer service and it came on time as well

yvonned65
3/30/19

Great dresses. The colour was prefect only problem the bridesmaids has was the dresses where to long in the length but nothing that couldn't get fit. Would definitely recommend

laurenv37
3/28/19

The dress came faster than expected and was exactly like the picture i saw on the website! The quality was amazing and fit 100% true to size.

poteetc
3/28/19

This dress was truly one of a kind! I wore this to my senior prom and got so many positive compliments on it! ! I loved how comfy, flowy, and fitting it was for my petite body - which is amazing because I never fit anything. Overall, the shipping & service was amazing. MillyBridal updated me throughout the whole process! I customized my dress to my exact measurements - and even took a little off just in case - and it fit perfectly! If you're nervous about ordering this dress i'm happy to answer any questions you have! !

blackb16
Black B.
3/25/19

I am so pleasantly surprised on the quality of this dress! It is absolutely beautiful and perfectly made. The fabric is great, the sowing work is great and the dress exceeded my expectations. No one can beat the prices and the quality of this site. As long as you took your measurements and ordered the appropriate size, you won't be disappointed! ! Also, I received it within 3 weeks from the date I ordered, that's including the time it took to sow the dress. I will definitely buy again! !

kiddm
3/25/19

Received these dresses much sooner than expected. Colour is just like in the picture and great quality. I asked for custom measurements and they are spot on with minor alterations which was to be expected. Could not be happier. Best of all was MillyBridal. She was incredibly kind and helpful throughout the process, despite my constant questions which could have been annoying! Will certainly be ordering from her again. Definitely recommend :)

burtd16
3/23/19

I am in absolute awe of this dress. The moment I opend the package I feel in love. I bought a size bigger because I was not sure of what I would get considering I am a plus size girl. It's super hard to find stuff to fit me the way I want it to fit. This dress..... I do not have words for how beautiful this dress is and how it fit me the way I wanted it to fit. Yes I did have to adjust it because of ordering a size bigger, but one adjustment and it was perfect. My delivery was super quick as well. It was here within 3 weeks.

almam37
3/21/19

After dress shopping and trying to hunt down that bargain and still realizing I would be spending a fortune, I started shopping around on the web. I tried some dresses on but couldn't find a style or price that I could say yes too. I was nervous about making a purchase without trying it on, but when you know... you know! I received my dress the other day and screamed from my excitement! The quality is impeccable! The fit was perfect! the dress looks so much more expensive than I imagined. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress! And the price is unbelievable! Don't hesitate to buy! The dress took about 4 weeks to arrive and the quality was surprising but in a good way. :)

caritas2
3/21/19

This dress fit perfectly! I am 6'5" so it is near impossible to find a formal dress that is long enough for me. I took my measurements, sent them in, and the dress arrived - fitting perfectly! I am thankful to have been recommended this website because they offer so many options and colors and truly make a dress for everyone's size and shape.

lydiad28
3/21/19

The dress was of poor quality and did not fit properly. They have refused a refund. It is absolutely outrageous! Do not be tempted to buy from the company

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Lydia,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the fit and quality of the dresses you ordered. We don't want you to feel obligated to keep products you're not happy with, so a member of our team has reached out via email in hopes of assisting you. You also can just send it directly to service@millybridal.org regarding this issue. We are eager to find a way to do so!
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can do our due diligence to prevent it from occurring in the future. We really hope to have been able to improve your experience and as a result your overall view of MillyBridal. If there is anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to be in touch with us.
Thank you again for taking the time to speak with us today!

Have a lovely day!
amandag238
3/20/19

From someone who hesitated to buy after reading some bad experiences/reviews. We took a chance and Millybridal has surpassed all my expectations. Chinese Workmanship great. Price including delivery excellent. Speed and communication fantastic.

charitys20
3/18/19

I ordered a wedding dress which arrived on time. I took it out and it was super large (which is fine - I can have that tailored). The minute I zipped it up (again, it was VERY large so there wasn't a struggle with the zipper) the zipper split in half. Clearly this was a defect. I emailed the number provided on fansfavsdress.com (where I purchased the dress) and they gave me a different email (service@millybridal)and said to send pictures. I took the pictures and sent along. A couple of days later, I received an email with pictures of the same dress telling me that the dress was fine when it left the factory and to "please understand." Here's the exact quote that ended their email: "About the zip,we did check several times and it was in good condition. Could you mind to try to alter in the local please?as each dress is made to order,please understand.
Kind regards"

So in sum, I am out almost $200 with no recourse. Even damaged goods aren't accepted back.

Response from Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Hello Charity,
Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to hear that the dress you ordered didn't meet your expectations.
Firstly, fansfavsdress.com is not our website, please check your order again.
Secondly, we could not find any order under your name, please feel free to contact us and provide your order number? Our email address is service@millybridal.org.
I truly hope this helps, however, if there's anything further we can do to assist please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We would be happy to help however we can, as we really want to regain your trust in us as a company.

Have a lovely day!
MillyBridal Customer Care

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Courtney, Thank you for contacting MillyBridal. Kindly note that the total time it will take to receive your order is the processing time + the shipping time. Please see below for more details: 1. Processing time: All MillyBridal products require processing time. It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping. Processing time takes usually 7-10 business days. The specific processing is indicated on each item page. 2. Shipping Time The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose when you place the order. For more details please check: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/delivery.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Best regards, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?