Uk.millybridal.org reviews

Tel: +1 323-739-7755

farmerd1
3/4/19

When I ordered mine, I thought the same thing, but it fits well and is not at all hard to figure out how to put in on. i love my dress! i ordered it, and it looks beautiful. It fits the exact measurements i sent in, and is the perfect length without needing to be hemmed. there is only one thing i need to fix on the dress. the detailing on the side is beautiful. however, a few stitches will fix that right up in no time! my first MillyBridal purchase, and i am very happy with it.

hisakov
3/4/19

My order got couple days delayed; but surprisingly it came on the delivery date I had. Opening the package was the most exciting part. The dress was flip inside out, so I after I flip in and got to see it. My face was speechless. The dress is exactly like the picture they show. Everything is identical. I am very happy I took this decision I won't lie I was a bit nervous it was my first time ordering something so important online. Dress fit me well, I did the measurements as they instructed. I am a size four. No alterations are needed. Am very please and happy.

kaylab109
3/3/19

So i ordered my dress from this website seeing good reviews. After ordered i started to see really bad reviews and that the good ones were fake . I was convinced that my dress wasnt going to look as the picture . It was suppose to arrive feb 28th and arrived march 1st . I was so worried that the dress wasnt going to be right. but despite all the bad reviews the dress actually came as the picture ,but who knows ....maybe they are scammers and i was just lucky . but i DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU PAY WITH PAY PAL!!!! just incase it does not come right you can get your money back through them .& a heads up they ARE NOT in the UK. They are somewhere in china. and i also RECOMMEND for you to use the live chat with them and be consistent about when your dress is coming and will it make it on time. & remember PAY WITH PAY PAL GUYS!!!

criderm
3/2/19

I didn't want to write a review with out having a photo, but i guess i will upload the pic after my prom. I was very very nervous about buying online, but after i read ALL THE REVIEWS for this dress i thought ill give it a shot! My dress arrived 3 days ago, and i was amazed with the qualityyy it looks sooo amazing, the fabric the details everything. I put it on and fits just ferfect. Please if you really like this dress dont think about it tiwce, it is amazing and i feel like a princess everytime i try it on :) Customer service was very good. Oh my god and the price...unbeatable!!! :) thanks MillyBridal :)

rodriguezc3
2/28/19

Absolutely thrilled with me dress, it is just what i wanted, ( as i was unable to get my size and height requirements in any local store). The dress fitted perfectly and I was amazed with the speedy delivery and the professional and efficient way my purchase was packaged and handled, and my item arrived in plenty of time for my graduation formal. I will certainly be recommending your website to all my friends and relatives. Thanking you so much for your expertise.

delorisd2
2/27/19

Absolutely loved this dress, I wore it to my senior prom. The color I order the dress in was watermelon. The shipping and processing time were very fast. I was so pleased when I got the dress. My only complaint is that the dress was pretty long.

gabrielab23
2/27/19

Hi MillyBridal

thank you for my prom dress. I had a dress made to my measurements and it is wonderful. The fabric if fantastic and the train is longer than i expected. Also my dress was made to measurements and it fits perfectly. thank you for your help MillyBridal.

anar167
2/26/19

This dress is an absolute stunner. I had so many comments on just how fabulous it was, and people could not believe that I had ordered it online. It was of amazing quality. I ordered a standard size which matched me perfectly, however if I was to do it again I would've had the train shortened but that is just my personal preference. Quick production and shipping time. I would recommend this website to anyone looking for a quality dress for a great price.

sandieh3
2/25/19

I changed this dress from drop waist to natural waist and the back to have a v shape without the corset back. I have to admit I was worried about communication over the chat but wow!! My dress is so much nicer than the pictures we see on the internet. The detail on the top is fabulous and overall my dress is made to the highest standard. I've had people say they will order dresses from MillyBridal after seeing mine. Thankyou so much Joy and the team who made my dress.

florancet2
2/25/19

The quality of the material is better than i thought. Also, the sewing quality is great too. MillyBridal delivered this request well. I also requested a corset back which looked great! The service was wonderful. I appreciated how MillyBridal reps would contact me to ensure correct measurements. Because of the great quality of dress and great quality service, i have also custom ordered a dress for my mom. Very happy. I will recommend this site to friends and order myself from this company in the future :)

felicac
2/22/19

I love this dress. I was worried about buying such an important item online, without trying it on, feeling the quality of the material ect. I am so happy with this dress. It is amazing quality, even my seamstress who is taking it in for me has commented on the workmanship involved in this dress. I have recommended MillyBridal to anyone asking about prom dresses... I just don't understand why people would spend more than they have to to get a high quality beautiful dress! Oh, also it arrived 3 weeks before the delivery date, well packaged and without incident.

clotildew1
2/21/19

I reached out and the rep was able to help make changes and she always stayed in contact with me with details and when my dress showed up i was speakless. It's beautiful. The measurements are big but i knew that going in and i couldn't be happier. My first dress buying experience left me in tears but this one made me so happy and confident. I recommend to everyone. Very happy gril.

tammerac
2/18/19

I love my dress, Had it custom-made and they were really good in making sure they had all the right size, the dress turned up and I can't fault it is amazing, the sizing is spot on thank you so much. I would recommend recommend getting your dresses from MillyBridal because they do a wonderful job and make sure it's to your size and helpful I would order again from them.

donnab540
2/18/19

I ordered this dress for prom and did the custom tailoring on it. The top was still a little bit too big but still fit nicely overall. I ordered it in a light blue color and it was just like the picture. I'm still obsessed with the dress and got LOTS of compliments on it. The one problem I had with it was that the zipper get stuck when trying to zip the dress up and I'm always afraid I'll rip it off. Other than that I loved it :)

aurorat2
2/15/19

I looked at several different stores but I had trouble finding one that fit me. I am a tiny person, and although they assured me they could alter it, I never found one I truly loved. I found this one on MillyBridal and decided to try it. I was nervous about ordering such an important dress online, but I had read all the reviews and decided it was worth the risk. The dress is BEAUTIFUL The beading is so pretty and I love the row of buttons down the side. And, to top it all off, it is made extremely well.

alethac2
2/15/19

I just wanted to say that I was very impressed by the overall service of MillyBridal. Perfect tailoring, good quality and fast delivery, all of those left me a deep impression. The most important thing i want to say is that you guys were great in communicating with me and helping me to track my dress. You are very nice.

ruthk73
2/15/19

From the ease of ordering online and affordable price, to promptness of delivery, to perfect fitting according to my measurements, and to the fine workmanship and quality of my prom dress I could not be more pleased and happy with my decision to order from MillyBridal! I would 100% recommend this website to all of my family, friends, MillyBridal for the perfect dress for my prom!

chloec50
2/12/19

This dress is amazingly gorgeous. Exactly what I wanted. Very nice quality. I was hesitant to order online without trying it on but so glad I took the chance. I ordered a custom size to avoid having to get alterations. Only thing I would of liked better is if the buttons were faux buttons. I would definitely buy from MillyBridal again.

tarenp
2/11/19

I had this dress for my prom, I was a bit wary of what it was going to be like when it arrived but I absolutely loved it! It's good quality and a very comfy dress that I never fiddled with all night! Would definitely recommend this dress if your thinking of buying it!

consueloh2
2/11/19

I had a custom designed dress. MillyBridal were fantastic with the design process as well as openly communicating with me the whole time. The dress arrived in a timely way and true to image. I do need it taken in but only because I've lost some weight, not because of them. There's five layers to the skirt and the lace is beautiful.

casseyc1
2/4/19

I myself was terrified to order my prom dress online. If you are looking to buy a dress off of this site, DO IT! I was so happy with my order. I changed the color to red, sent in my own measurements, and it arrived pretty fast. The only thing I would have to say is it does come pretty long so I did have to get mine altered a little. I received so many compliments on my prom night so I hope this helped anyone with any doubts. :)

earlinel
2/4/19

The dress was perfect in the measurements without having to be custom made. It still needed a few alterations in the sleeves but that was it. The color ocean blue was more like a baby blue so this a huge upset. We kept the dress to avoid the hazzle of returning it. We were trying to get the color Cinderella wore which may be a royal blue. The price and the way the dress fit was wonderful.

elbahrik
2/3/19

This dress was so beautiful when it came in the mail! I highly recommend this website especially for prom dresses because I know at least 5 people including myself who ordered their dress from MillyBridal & all of their dresses looked stunning! Also customer service was super helpful & they will answer any questions about your dress. I got custom measurements and my dress fit just right!

shelbyb84
2/3/19

This dress is wonderful. I ordered it for my prom and got it in red, and looks just like it does in the picture. MillyBridal employees were very responsive to all my inquires and questions. I got the dress about 4 weeks after putting in the order, and I cannot express enough how great it looks. I was worried when I read about people who had bad experiences using this company, but I had no problems. Good price for the style and quality. I'll post a picture of my dress after my prom night. I'll definitely buy from MillyBridal again and recommend friends here as well.

lupeb19
2/2/19

It was very beautiful! I chose a burgundy colour for the dress, when I received the dress the colours does look a bit dull than the picture of the model with the dress. However, it turned out bright like the dress from the picture when there is good lighting, I didn't filter my picture. I didn't customise my dress, so I had to adjust some measurements but everything else was all good! Hope this information helps you to choose your right dress!

Hi Hollie, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Phoebe, Thank you for getting in touch with us! The processing means the dress is being made. Please have no worry. Once the dress was finished. You will receive an e-mail with tracking number. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day! Kindest Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Lana, Thank you for your message. We have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Please let me know if you have any questions, we are always here to help. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi ZyKeria, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ Could you please tell us which item you are interested in (need the SKU or link)? We are glad to offer you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Suzanne, Sorry for the late reply! We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. We would study your case carefully and resolve it there and we are now waiting for your reply. Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely, MillyBridal Customer Service

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Rachael, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Elaine, Thank you for your inquiry. We do state about our phone number on the "contact us" page. You can have a check. However, due to the time difference and signal issue, we may not get your call successfully. For more questions, you can also send us an email to service@millybridal.org. And we will reply to you within 24 hours. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Should you have any questions, remarks or pieces of advice, please don't hesitate to contact us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/contact-us.html Have a nice day. Best Wishes, MillyBridal Customer Support Team

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hi Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. Please rest assured that our company is legal and formal. You may refer to the following facts: 1.MillyBridal, as one of the leading online retailers, we send our dresses and other products all over the world. 2. You can pay for your order via PayPal now and your payment will be safeguarded. 3. After placing your order, you can always check the order status on our site. Once it is shipped, you will get a confirmation email including a tracking number. All of our express companies are reputable around the world such as DHL, UPS and so on. 4. As a legal and formal company, we have our own Facebook. In addition, many customers have purchased from us and left us good reviews. You may also go to "About us" and "Testimonials" for further information. About Us: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/about-us.html Customer Reviews: http://uk.millybridal.org/style-gallery/all/ 5. We take full responsibility for the wrong size and wrong color dresses. If we send wrong or unmatched dress, you can return it and get a full refund. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://uk.millybridal.org/help/returns.html Have a nice day. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Hello Samuel, Thank you for your message. Our website (http://uk.millybridal.org/) are still in business, and we have been in this area for 10 years. Our tailors have rich experience. Our dresses are all in high quality at an affordable price. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to respond to our email or get in touch with us via Live chat/WhatsApp! Have a great day! MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative

Dear Melissa, Sorry for the late reply! Yes, you can get your dress on the date shown at the bottom after picking your size and color off the dress. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to email back or start a Live Chat with our online sales representatives. Our email address is service@millybridal.org. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, MillyBridal Customer Care

By Milly H., Uk.millybridal.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Uk.millybridal.org staff and other customers.

Uk.millybridal.org?