Alickson.en.alibaba reviews

1 Review From Our Community

jennyc31
5/6/15

I had ordered 2 custom made dresses to be made using this company for my wedding. I showed the images of the dresses I wanted and they informed me they can make them to a good quality, 99% the same as what it looks like in the picture. I received a parcel one day out of the blue, which was one of the dresses. OMG! It was the worst dress you could imagine! Nothing like the picture I had sent them. It looks like a child had made it. I had sent my correct measurements to them, but the dress was definitely not made to my measurements as it did not fit at all. There was no information with the dress to say it was from them. I informed the company how bad the dress was and to cancel making the second dress. I had to pay to send the dress back to them, wanting a full refund. They informed me they can not give me a full refund on the dress they made as it is made to my size and that they didn't see anything wrong with the dress the made. I disagreed. They wanted me to pay for the materials and labour to make the dress, which I disagreed again. Why should I pay for their mistakes, when they clearly told me from the beginning that they could make the dress. I have had to email/contact this company every single day to come to some sort of agreement, which was definitely not easy. This took alot of my time and effort, I nearly threw in the towel. I needed the refund as soon as possible as I had to find another dress to get for my wedding. After about 3 months I finally got most of my money back. They have caused me alot of stress, when at this time it should be happy and special time for me. They should not advertise and show images of dresses they can not make!
I do have to say the customer service from Lemon was great, but that is the only good thing I can say about this company. Avoid this site!

Questions? Get answers from the Alickson.en.alibaba staff and other customers.

Alickson.en.alibaba?