Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

elizabethe73
1/19/18

I have sent you a package last year, a return that it WAS NEVER PICKED UP BY YOU!!!!! It was returned to me, and the post office stated your company d

raques1
1/19/18

This experience has been a true pleasant shopping endeavor. We were pleased with the quantity, price and quality. This we're our first purchase on your site, but surely want be our last. Keep up the excellence work. You all Rock.

peterw152
1/18/18

Ordered a wedding dress (custom made) . Time for making the dress well within the suggested timeframe, shipping slow but due to this shipper does not have contracts with every country. Shipping (express) I therefor say could be improved (one could use DHL for the same price and everyone would have it within 3 days) Dress exactly as pictures , good quality , made exactly to the specifications , maybe for any customer ask for their bra size. To make it to perfection we'll need to take it in 1-2 cm on two places. Communication was great, in time and in a professional manner. Take notice of Chinese timezone and if you do not get a response on email, your email was probably caught in their spam (use a gmail address!) . All in all , nothing to be negative about. Happy customer , would recommend TB Dress without a second thought.

Tip for consumers: Don't order delicate dresses if you're big. it's highly unflattering.

elained39
1/13/18

All went well. Plenty choices to browse, option to customize, easing ordering and the dress was wonderful! Good material and work.

kofia1
1/8/18

I have bought some items from tbdress and I'm sure that the company has been sent out the best of all the time to get the most popular and I'm happy with it

cannonl1
1/8/18

Very nice merchandise a great variety of new and unique items. Great layout of jackets shirts tees. Simple ....scrolling through all items. My wife started looking now don't know what I got myself into....lol. I'm sure I will be doing a lot more shopping here in the near and far Future

deed164
1/8/18

Love this dress, was surprised at how well made for the price. Will definitely order from tb dress. Measurements from size chart exact.

tamiu1
1/6/18

I had been having difficulty finding a dress for our daughters wedding & found what I thought a nice dress that would work. When the dress arrived it came in a 9x13 somewhat heavy envelope. I opened it up & it appeared to be the wrong dress until I realized that the dress what inside out, not to mention that it was a wrinkled mess. When I tried it on it was very snug in the hips & I ordered the right size according to their chart, the length was made for someone about 6ft. (i'm 5"7 & had heels) but you would need at least 6in heels or you would have to get this altered. I tried to e-mail this company several times about 12 to be exact to get their address so I could return the dress. Their policy states that you can return the address for a full refund minus the shipping which is understandable,but every time I asked for an address they gave me the run around. In the end I payed $180 for a dress & this company said they will only give me back $55! I told them that's not what their policy states & basically they told me to take it or leave it. I chose to EAT THE $180 because after all the hassle with this company for over 2 months of e-mails begging for an address & then them literally screwing me all I wanted was to be done with them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello,
So sorry for the inconvenience to you and about the size problem, our customer service has sent emails to you for the resolution, please reply us once you read them. Thanks for your cooperation.
joanm104
1/5/18

I placed an order on November 15,2017, they took my money immediately and within 3 days I got a notification that it being prepared. Apparently its still being prepared, I sent multiple emails, only got 1 response, I called and they disconnect the call, they are a bunch of crooks, please dont do it, when you see TB Dresses pip up please swipe left. And if youre reading this , I want my money, give me back my money...

Tip for consumers: Don’t do it, swipe left

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience and we've offered you the full refund. Please check it in your bank card. Sorry again and we'll try our best to improve ourselves in future. Thanks for your understanding.
ashrafs6
1/4/18

Amazing and trusted site to shop from very good product fast delivery the items same as published on of course will buy again thank you

roxannw3
1/2/18

Beautiful dresses! Can't wait to see my first dress. I'm looking for an online shopping website to buy beautiful dresses. Hopefully I will return with great customer satisfaction. The website was easy to navigate. I rated a 3 because I did not see the dress yet.

kathyf72
1/1/18

Even though it took a month to get here (I'm sure it was because of Christmas) it was as advertised and It was packaged well so it didn't get damaged. I have ordered from other companies that had supposed real items, but ended up being fake. This one was real and I will be purchasing more from them because they're the real deal. It's very refreshing to know there are still honest people out there and something you can trust.

ronaa3
12/31/17

clarencec24
12/28/17

I need to have my stuff.can you please let me know when it's available as soon as possible please I can't wait to see it and wear it that's for sure it's been a long time now soon I hope soon

beths123
12/26/17

Ordered 4 ps4 remotes in November. Emailed them on 12/20 where is my package as it's been sitting "ready to process" since 12/12. Received an email back "were so sorry you will not receive for Christmas but another 2 weeks" I'm crushed. This was the main gift for our kids. This seriously sucks! They need to change their shipping time and not take yr money for expidited when they have no intention to. 2 months is not ok. Don't take pols money with a 3 to 10 day shipping promise!

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hi,
I've checked that all of your parcel had been delivered and now have you got them? If not, please tell us and we'll help you to track it. Any question, please feel free to contact with us via sns@tbdress.com. Thank you.
nelisiwed
12/20/17

I have just odered and i hope it will all go well as i am now hesitating after reading this negative comments about this shop,its bad for me because i only saw them after i have odered bt i jave seen them before i couldn't have place an oder so please prove me wrong and give me exactly what i have odered,i expect the Correct item exacly like in the picture,Correct Size,Same Coloure as odered ,My Money Back if not happy with the item and if it is not met i will not recomend you to friend and family and also its for your reputation.Just prove me wrong and send the correct oder at the expected time as said in the shipping time span.Thank you in advance as you are preparing my correct oder.IF all this is not met i will come back and tell the world about how horrible you are and also if you the right thing i will come and share the goodd news.

jandym
12/18/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR OWN POLICIES WHEN IT COMES TO RETURNS AND IT WILL COST THE CUSTOMER TIME, MONEY AND LOTS OF AGGRAVATION.

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience to you. About your problem, our customer service has sent emails to you on the resolution. We want to know your opinion, so please reply us as quick as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.
tamekao1
12/15/17

Love the shirt but it was too small. Need to order a size or two up. Since I love this shirt Im ordering it again for my birthday but a bigger size

mariad153
12/15/17

I would not order from these guys...they are not sending my products I ordered for Christmas and nobody is getting back to me. email kicks back when I send. I think it's a fraud site!!!

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello,
I've checked that your parcel has been delivered and now have you got them? Please be so kindly understand that sometimes the shipping information updates slowly if you haven't received the parcel, you can wait 3 days or so or come to the local post office to check. Thank you.
lindap239
12/12/17

WARNING - You cannot return what you order - the fit for me was horrible and did not match the measurements on their site. One of the dresses was just odd, and nothing like the picture. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Funny thing - their site has mostly 5 reviews - my guess is they delete the bad reviews.

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello, so sorry for the inconvenience but could you please send us your correct id so that we can help you as quick as possible? Thanks for your cooperation.
giseleh
12/9/17

I love the clothes and the prices are fantastic. Every order is perfection. I am addicted. Cant wait for my next shipment.

radyc
12/7/17

the dress is very beautiful as in picture . nice store and can be trusted. I order many dresses when i see the picture. first i didn't expect that i will get the dress as beautiful as in the picture, but it is even prettier than in the picture. will buy more dress

apriln11
12/6/17

Terrible quality. Then bad customer service. Refuse to refund . I returned the item which i think is defective and they will not refund the entire balance. They refused to refund shipping and when they seen my review they offered to refund but only after I removed this review. Guess I'm not getting my shipping refunded.

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello,
So sorry for the inconvenience and our customer service has sent emails to you for the resolution. Please reply us for your opinion once you read. Thanks for your cooperation.
adenikeo1
12/5/17

After my complaints regarding the above order number, I received a replied message from Summer that my order is going to be shipped out ASAP.
Her customer service is awasome.

joya55
12/5/17

Anytime I open my db dress stir I can just stop shopping all are so attractive to the eye and also reasonable price too.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.

Do not buy, Material is thin and cheap.

By Tifernie C.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

153 Photos for TBdress