Review of TBdress

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com

lisap577
8/14/19

The dress I ordered was NOT the dress that came. Looks different and doesn't fit and after 4 emails asking for their refund process they have offered to pay back only 40%

teresal168
8/10/19

I ordered a dress that came and was not the quality or color advertised. I wrote them and they said they would not take it back because color is subjective based on your computer! I disagreed and have written no less them 10 emails trying to get their return address. They refuse to give it to me and you cannot find it anywhere on the Internet. If anyone has it could you please give it to me. I am returning this dress!!

terris187
8/9/19

The photo on the left is what they had on their website, the photos on the right is what JD Dress sent me. Clearly, they do really, really, bad KNOCK-OFF's. There was not enough fabric for the top to ruffle and flow in the sleeves or body of the top. I ordered several pieces each and every item was horrible so horrible, l made them give me my money back via PayPal and threw that CRAP IN THE TRASH!!!!

If you find a positive review about this company it is a "LIE"

Terri

mm637
8/5/19

I placed an order last month with the expectation it were to be delivered last week. I canceled the order the same day it was placed actually, and requested a refund. They are trying to avoid refunding my order; and left an email and voicemail just last night, that they are almost finished making the garment, and how about I just keep it! One month I have been going through this!!!

DO NOT order from this company!!

patrycjal
8/1/19

Joke of a company. Customer service is an absolute joke as well. Their products are just cheap imitations of high quality products. All pictures on their website are stolen from different online stores. Spread the word. They can't be scamming people like that!!

lissas4
8/1/19

That's their first lie. I ordered a wedding dress online, took 3 weeks to receive. Zipper was not down the back, it was in the armpit. Couldn't physically put the dress on due to recent shoulder surgery. Never even tried it on. Tried to return it but after 5 back/forth messages with their customer service, they said they'd refund 10%. Buyer beware!!!!!

ashleyd236
7/29/19

They sent me a $142 dress that did not look like the picture or fit the way the size chart said. DO NOT buy from this company.

tamars8
7/29/19

They offered me $15 to keep a dress I paid $142 not to return it. When I said no they changed their offer to $30. Total scam - do not order you cannot return.

lisap564
7/25/19

You should be warned this is the worst online company ever!! I should have read reviews before I spent $315 on shoes. Every single shoe was NOT as pictured and did not come anywhere near the timeframe they give. I had contacted them prior to ordering and they completely lie just to get your money. When you ask them to return they first try to bribe you with $5 (seriously???) and then they beg you to keep the items. If you are looking to waste money and make someone else a buck then go ahead and order from here. Otherwise DON'T DO IT. You will definitely regret it.

ashleyd234
7/24/19

This website NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY. My dress came a month after I ordered, like most of the ladies stated. The dress was absolutely HORRIBLE and did not fit even though when I ordered, it said US size. These people posting positive review HAD to be paid to do it. I chatted with customer service online and it was obvious she was not American, even though she appeared to be. This website is nothing but a scam!!!

julesg18
7/24/19

I ordered a dress 4 weeks ago.... I paid for fast delivery .... still nothing .... it's impossible to track your shipment ...no numbers too call ... no product .... the email I got for the shipment doesnt allow you too email back ...cant find a complaint number and in all i got scammed and ripped off for 70 dollars..... do not order anything from them ever !!!!!!! I'm beginning too think I'll never get it ... or my money back !

negarn
7/23/19

This is the most terrible online shopping experience I had in my entire life! They put bunch of bull$#*!s that they easily accept the return so you can go ahead and buy their product and when you want to return they want you to contact them first so they can give you an address to return. They will not provide you any address and they simply do not accept your return for different reasons. However in their website they stated you can return the item within 7 days regardless!

Their customer service sucks. their communication through email is horrible! DO NOT BUY anything from this website!

ALSO, I just open this website to start a review and the attachment came on! they PAY people to put positive review for them. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! SHAME on You TBDRESS.. close that $#*!ty business and go home!

jessm112
7/23/19

SCAM! Don't order from here! I spent $150 on a dress that when I received it, it was nothing like the picture. It was a totally different dress made from cheap material. They told me I can not return it. Bunch of liars and scam artists!!

phyllisr65
7/15/19

I just love, love, love, all of TB dress clothes, i can't wait to order more items.... I recommend everyone to try them.

sylvies11
7/11/19

I had ordered a gown and paid the extra for custom measurements. I was originally relieved when my dress arrived then i tried it on. It was about 8" too long and 2' to tight. After finding out that altering it would cost more than the dress because of the work involved and the fact that the dress is so tight, i can't sit down, I asked them to return the dress so i could get a new one that fits. After a few emails, refusal to do a refund or an exchange and a 30% offer on a second dress, they are no longer responding to me. I am changing my review. I am filing a dispute with paypal

pamv47
7/7/19

I ordered two dresses for my son's wedding. They took 5 weeks to arrive then didn't even come close to fitting. (I ordered according to their size chart) I paid $245.00 and they offered me $80.00 refund IF I ordered another dress. Please let as many people know as possible that this is a sham company. If I knew it was a Chinese company beforehand I would've NEVER ordered from them.

katrinak37
7/1/19

I ordered a dress and the ribbons were supposed to be blush pink but came to me blood red. I requested a refund (the fit didn't work either) and they just keep emailing requests for pictures and such even though they have been repeatedly sent. The customer service is extremely difficult and I don't know if I'll ever get the return info or my money back. They specifically tell you not to send it back from where it was shipped...

aprils342
6/29/19

If I could give no stars, I would! I ordered two items. 3 weeks after ordering I received an email stating they shipped. FROM CHINA. I kept checking my mail, the package never came. I emailed their customer service and they replied quickly stating it was delivered and to check with my neighbors. Obviously I did but no one saw it. I emailed back and explained this and never heard back. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

tynuag
6/27/19

So I bought this dress and I tried to cancel my order before they shipped it out. The phone number that is provided is useless and I did email them requesting a full refund. They sent the dress and it was not what was pictured and was way too small. This is the worst company and they should not be allowed to sell their items. Please stay away. This Dress could have been made by some 5 years old and made much better than what they sent me.

cheryll381
6/25/19

Dress arrived much smaller than the advertised measurements, and was not cut for a woman, even for a woman with a small bosom! Dress also arrived with a musky, mildewed smell, and was poorly made. No inner lining whatsoever.

Return process has been a headache, and bases on other reviews, it looks like I won't be getting my refund.

*Unable to load photo from phone due to formatting requirements...

dianeh340
6/24/19

You had better love the dress because it is basically unreturnable. It is almost impossible for you to get the required return address and every time you request it the amount of the refund goes down until it is almost nothing and they still don't give you the address to return it, though they will give you 25% off another dress. Like I am going to risk snother $100 on an unreturnable dress.

joec667
6/20/19

My wife ordered 2 dresses from them. Sized to the instructions they provided. When they were received ( in a plastic bag for shipping) They had a musty smell. They also didn't fit even close to the sizes provided. Returning them cost a fortune, They responding stating that the return amount would be less, 4 days later they emailed the return amount would be $30 less than the first email. 2 days later they changed the return amount down another $2
Still fighting with them. And have not seen a refund. Stay away this is a total scam business.

leslieh162
6/20/19

I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM TBDRESS AGAIN!!!! The dress that i did get was a beautiful bridesmaid dress ($125.99), however it was too small! The sizing was wayyyyyyyy off!! Long story short, i was told to pay ANOTHER $25 re-send fee and i had to pay almost $50 to ship it back...beings the wedding was within the 30 day mark by this time, they still hadnt received the dress back yet. I was told that i can purchase another dress with a 30% discount and when they received my dress back i would get a full refund. I was assured by 2 different people before i made the purchase that i would get the refund. So i received the second dress that was wayyyy too big...smh (i only went one size up) I had to pay a seamtress $25 to take it in for me. A few days later i received a email from them stating they received the dress but it was damaged and i can only get a 30% refund!! I asked them for pictures of the damages, then they said it had a smell so they had to throw it away!! A smell?? really??? Mind you the dress was way too small for me to even wear and on top of that i sent it back in the same bag the sent it to me in and i decided to put in it a box...so there is no way it could've been damaged!!! I filed a claim with paypal to try and get my money back.
So now they are trying to say they gave me a 30% refund back already!! But that was the discount i was offered for buying the second dress!! smh I been going back and forth with these people for almost 2 weeks!! I've spent $365.00 so far and im not happy!!!

***UPDATE****
Paypal was able to give me a full refund for the second dress i purchased.

unhappyu8
6/19/19

I emailed tbdress almost immediately after my order was delivered to return one of the items. They responded requesting the reason for return. I responded with the reason etc, and i did not hear back. I sent another email a week later, but did not hear back. Once again I sent another email and did not hear back. Finally they respond over a month later stating that it has been over 30 days and I can no longer return the item. I responded saying I have sent numerous emails prior to the 30 day mark with no response... and they said they emailed me (their one and only email asking for a reason for return) and did not get a response from me. I had to scan and email the copies of my multiple emails to them that were ignored to prove to them that they are liars. they purposely ignored my emails until after the 30 day mark and refuse to return the cheap dress I purchased from them. Will use it as a rag for cleaning I guess.

terie20
6/17/19

TERRIBLE!!! If I could give negative stars I would. Dress took far too long to arrive with no updates on the shipping. When it arrived it is poorly made and the sizing is way off. I ordered a few sizes larger than I usually wear in a dress to allow to alter down. I cannot even zip it and the arm holes are incredible tight. The length is way off. The train is far longer than the photos show. The "belt" is a bunch of sequins sewn to the dress. Not a belt at all. I ended up having to go out and find a replacement dress and bought my normal size that fits perfect but now TB Dress wants me to send photos of the measurements and whatnot and basically jump through hoops for their poor workmanship. two weeks before my wedding and honeymoon I have to provide them photos of what they did wrong to attempt to get some sort of a return while then finding time to take it to the post office if I get the return information from them before I leave so they can't say the time frame has expired. Terrible company. Terrible workmanship. Horrible service. Very frustrating. Will not order from them again and will post on social media to warn everyone to not order either

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

By Jim F.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

TBdress?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.