Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Youtube video thumbnail
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

gails333
3/25/19

This is how it works!
You see the item, you order the item, you receive the item. You don't realize that you didn't keep the info to return the item if you need to so when you do, you can't find the return address because they don't include an invoice AND everything is written Chinese or something. Then your 7-day return window has expired and they refuse to give you a refund. Trust me, it's NOT worth the hassle or time. Order in U.S.

shayr15
3/23/19

My boyfriend ordered me some heels about two weeks ago . They took his money as soon as he got done putting his card information in. He paid for the fastest shipping which the shoes should've came in 2-7 days . So another week passed by nothing !!!!! So I wrote them on Facebook asking them what's up with my order and why is it stuck on the same thing when i go on the website and put my email and order number in it's saying the same thing it haven't been shipped yet so I waited a few more days nothing !! So I cussed them out called them a scam and all that they said they was going to refund the money back on the card but they haven't so I called the number on they website on Facebook spoke to somebody and they said they was gone refund the money back on March 22nd then I wrote them again last night they blocked me but before they did they told me that the order had been canceled and that the money has been refunded back which is a damn lie they got a free 115.86 from us I'm pissed !!!

maggiem156
3/23/19

I was very nervous about ordering on this website after reading very negative reviews on TBS wedding dresses quality, but for my relief my wedding dress is simply beautiful, just like the one in the picture! It arrived today after a month, exactly as they said it would. The customer service kept me informed of all the steps along the way and replied promptly to all my questions. The dress looks just like the picture, the lining is very good quality and the material of the embroidery too. As for the sizing it is true to size. I'm a US 2 but ordered a 6 for precaution in case they were following some Chinese measurements system ignoring the measurements on the chart, like suggested by all negative feedbacks. My bad for listening to others, it is a proper size 6. I need to find a seamstress to have the bust taken in but I don't mind spending extra money to customise it after I spent such a bargain price for such a beautiful dress. I will add some rhinestone to the embroidery of the gown for additional sparkle and maybe a nice belt or contrasting satin sash to make it more unique. I'm very happy with this dress, such a good value for the money I paid.

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to contact them on both their email address and fb messenger if you have concerns, they always replied to me in 24hrs to both email and messenger. And when placing an order be specific on the measurements chart you want them to follow.

garyr282
3/22/19

1 star is too much. I paid $85 for an expedited delivery for shoes for my fiancé for our engagement party. I had left PLENTY of time for their arrival. Three weeks after the party, still no shoes and they are unwilling to send a refund. TBDress have little idea who they just ripped off. They will be written about on every social media platform and in business publications. It's good to be a journalist sometimes.

donaldo52
3/18/19

I ordered a winter jacket for my fiancee on Jan. 29th for Valentine's and was supposed to be delivered in 3 to 7 days. I even paid for Express delivery. As if now, nothing has been delivered, no communication. I sent an email 4 days ago to no reply. I now think this business is a scam

rashikam3
3/17/19

I was told to change my 1 star rating to 4 star and I would get a refund for the items which I paid for and was never shipped(2months ago). I took down my review and still no refund. I purchased 6 items and only received one item. And never received a refund for the items that were never shipped. This company is a scam. Stay away!

teresas313
3/14/19

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The dress came out perfect But next time i order i will make sure to get a 2 month window.

maryc852
3/13/19

I ordered a red dress with flowers on the bodice. They were hot glued together and coming off. They refuse to refund my money. Horrible customer service. I am reporting them to better business bureau. I have photos but it will not let me add.

kindrah5
3/13/19

I paid $130 for a dress for my daughters wedding. It was defected, very poor quality. They will not give me address to mail it back, and will give $30.00 and keep the dress. That is poor customer service. I am out $100 and still need to buy a dress for my daughters wedding. Would be nice to get more than $30!!

hermaj1
1/26/19

This is one of the best platform when shopping. I didn't believe my eyes until I found out all the amazing things that this site offers. Effective discount to customers that buy in bulk And a rapid return service for customers that want to return shipments. Trust me when I say it's the best and hurry to download the app

aliciad51
1/26/19

hasta ahora nunca e tenido problemas con esta pagina. solo que demora un poco es mi unico reclamo hasta ahora aparte de eso nunca tuve ningun problema con mis pedidos y espero que continue asi, siempre respondes mis dudas y mensajes.

hanim4
1/26/19

Its best shopping cloth site iv ever seen im so happy that i found it my friend told about nice features of it and when i try it i become wonder how cool it can be we all love tbdress

donnaz15
1/24/19

Love everything

geraldinec23
12/23/18

I ordered an evening dress from TB dress. I measured myself multiple times to make sure I had my correct measurements and I used their Sizing guide that was on the product page to pick my size. The dress arrived and it did not fit - it was too tight and I couldn't zip up all the way. It also did not fit correctly. With the shoulders of the dress sitting on my shoulders, the built-in cups landed above my breasts. The waistline was also an inch or two above my natural waist. If I aligned the dress so the built-in cups were on my breast, then shoulders were not sitting right. I immediately contacted their customer service (same day as I received the dress) and requested to start the refund process. I've included their actual response here:
"Thanks for your concern with TB dress.

For return, you will need to pay extra shipping cost to send it back to China, which is time consuming and not economical.

You can send it back to us, and we will offer you 50% refund of the price you paid.

The reason for no full refund for wedding and evening dress category is that,

firstly, the dress is not premade, but made after you placed the order ,and we have already paid the producing cost to the worker, bought the raw material, and cut the fabric already and the cost can't be taken back if you returned the item for refund.

Secondly, we have report that 90% returned evening dress or wedding dress will be damaged with strong smell or stain after long term of shipping, thus become useless for us to re-sell ,thus we lost the dress.If full refund, we lost money too without gaining any profit for the back and forth. Returnded dress can only be discarded at the warehouse, or cheaply sold as bargain.

Thirdly, evening dress or wedding dress are luxury items for one time use only, some customers will return the item after they wear it for the event or wedding, and then return for full refund for some reason,in that case, we lose all.

So, we made more stricter return policy for evening and wedding category.

Please refer to the return policy on the website.

If you don't return the dress, we can apply for 20USD as compensation for you.

Please kindly consider above suggestion careful, and let us know your decision.

Then we will send you the return address.

Please note that unauthorized return will not be processed."

In short, avoid this company and save yourself the headache.

nandinig
12/11/18

The TBdress is really a one stop solution for shopping dresses. I am always think of budget but never compromise quality. This website fulfilled both of my desires and made me happy with plenty of Winter collections!
I will try this shop again.
Thanks a lot!

jeans223
12/7/18

This is the first time that I have ordered from this company. The quality of everything I purchased was remarkable. The prices were outstanding. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

bushrak1
11/20/18

I am a regular customer, I love this website, always come with something unique. Very famous among teenagers. It's just the time the order take to reach you otherwise it's amazing. This app is really dope. Quality is lit. Sale's are extraordinary!. Damn, I really love shopping. Some of the best kind of outfits available which other online shopping brands fail to produce.

faustinea
11/14/18

This is the best order I have ever received from this site .all the dress fit great there is no smell the material is soft and good quality

akpulek
11/8/18

This is truly an amazing online platform. They are really efficient and i love them. The last time i ordered some product i got a 10 percent discount. Their shipping free was also free and it is avaliable to everyone around the globe. Trust me on this when you buy a product and you don't like it, you can decide to return it and they will always be ready to change your package for you. Join me and download this app, you will never regret it.

deborahy25
11/6/18

Beautiful jumpsuit fits perfectly !!! Nice color .. I'm 5 4" I ordered xl. So it could fit good & it does!

oluwaseyitanf
11/6/18

Matching sizes, good one.i can't wait to start wearing my clothes.i LL recommend this site to all my friends and family.

sriramh
10/27/18

Bought dresses for my wife for our anniversary. My first time ordering in this website, I was skeptical about the quality. But boy! The shopping experience was great and I never expected such quality service from them. The product exactly matched what was shown and the quality was absolutely fantastic and gorgeous. This made my wife really happy and it really made our day. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and do more shopping from them.

tarah100
10/25/18

i love my dress the fabric it's so good and it fit me i love it very much and i will buy more staff too

pawant5
10/24/18

I bought a jacket for my ride
It's amazing and it gives me a rich look.
Even my friends want to buy it.
It's really cool

kumarb2
10/24/18

I loved the dress which was amazing ,Actually I have ordered a dress for my sis, and dress was amazing.
My sis really loved it

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

By Jim F.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

TBdress?