Review of TBdress

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com

lucianl12
4/19/19

From TBdress u just can buy garbage from China. Stay away ! *****************************************************************************************.

vickia53
4/17/19

I ordered this item WELL over 35 days ago.... still says my order is "PREPARING"!!!!! This is NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!! TBDress is a FRAUD....and I WILL tell everyone... on social media! You just take our money and assume we will forget! Well NO... I DID NOT FORGET. I have ordered many times from overseas and have NEVER had to wait this long! TERRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE SERVICE.

ericap77
4/16/19

My husband picked out a 1920's style 3 piece suit for a costume party from this site, and since I was on vacation at the time I didn't do my research thoroughly, so I went ahead and ordered it and a couple other vintage-inspired pieces, as well as one dress for myself. None of the items came before the party, and shipping took anywhere from 2 weeks to never for a hat I wanted. When it arrived a month later the suit was basically made for a child, probably using Asian sizing since it was obviously made in China (with Chinese tags and shipping info on it). The jacket was very tight on me and I wear a size 2 women's, so it was definitely not going to fit my husband's size Large shoulders, or anywhere else for that matter. The hassle of returning this suit is unlike any shopping experience I've ever had, and I love to shop! Communication with TBDress customer service is awful because the rep very obviously does not actually speak English, so is probably using a translation app. They're not always real English words and the syntax made no sense, though I could usually get the idea. Unfortunately that didn't work the other way, and each question I'd ask got a generic reply or a reply about something else entirely. For example in our convo about the suit, she kept addressing the hat that still hadn't arrived, probably because she assumed that's what I would be writing to complain about. When I was finally able to get return instructions for the suit, I was told the refund would be minus a $10 shipping fee, AND that I should go to USPS and pay for the return myself. Well, why is there a shipping fee if I'm shipping it on my own dime? What I finally understood is that if you return something, they retroactively charge you the original shipping cost, even though I'd ordered during a "Free shipping if you spend ..." deal. That's the most absurd way to do a return I've ever heard of, and I told them so, but they said they had to pay it so now I was responsible. This ordeal went on for a month - after the month it took to receive the suit - but they did refund my money on the card eventually, minus the random fees and the $15 I had to pay to send the dress back to California. Thank God I didn't have to return it to China!

The dress I got for myself was extremely cheaply made but it is a fun pattern I would only wear for a theme party or something like that, so I decided it wasn't worth the hassle of returning that for the $33 I paid, and the gloves were actually decent for the low price of $8. The hat never showed up, so they sent me a coupon to apologize, for 10% off my next order. HAHAHA like that's going to happen! And then when I complained they said pick something else for the same price... um no I don't want anymore of your crappy clothing. I did get the money refunded for the hat eventually, when I said I'm not in a rush but if you can't even give any estimate of when it will be shipped I don't want it.

I waited til the return came through to try and write a review to help other potential customers and as far as I can tell I'm not able to review any of the products, even the ones I kept. Yet there are plenty of 5 star reviews for the items on their site, which makes me think those are all fake and this whole site is a shady operation meant to scam people. I would advise anyone looking at buying something here to forget it and look somewhere else.

dorothyb130
4/14/19

I ordered a dress paid extra for rush delivery for my birthday .its been weeks and I have no dress and no money back. I emailed them and never get a responce.find your stuff on a different site please. Now they send me a email everyday about new clothing and sakes .why would I buy a thing when I haven got what I ordered. I never write reviews about a companycompany.but I trusted this one and I expressed it was for my birthday and they could care less.i intend to express my feelings everyday so other people can avoid having to be disapointed

ch12368
4/14/19

Ordered 3 formal dresses for my daughter's wedding. I followed the merchant's recommendation to ensure I had the right measurements and then ordered one size larger to ensure they fit. When received, all were too small and the colors are nothing like those shown online. After trying on once, I contacted Tbdress to return them all. Two days later I receive an email telling me they will not give me the return address (China) until I accept a 40% refund. That's $255 I loose for dresses they can resell (even though they will tell you they can't resell). I have this purchase disputed - still waiting. DON'T BUY FROM CHINA!

jenniferg487
4/13/19

ITS A SCAM! I bought 2 dresses; both were shoddily made, didn't fit, AND THEY WOULD NOT RETURN THEM!

douglasw96
4/13/19

The jacket I ordered from this site is unlike how it is described. It is supposed to be a coat, but it has the thickness of a flannel shirt. The sizing is also off, I bought a size larger than I usual wear and it's still too small. The quality of the material is also very poor, it falls apart in my fingers, the seams are not secure or in line. I am very dissatisfied and feel ripped off. It took a month to get to me, they responded to my email in broken English saying that I'd have to pay the return shipping to Shanghai if I wanted my money back.
The website and product photography are the best part of this company. Don't be deceived.

justinn53
4/13/19

Make sure to read the return policy very well. If they make a mistake on your custom dress they WILL NOT return it because they are located somewhere in china and shipping is too much.
They added sleeves to my dress--- By mistake!
And are offering a 20 dollar discount so I can pay far more than 20 dollars to fix it.
I would not recommend buying a dress from this company. Horrible customer service.

jennifero142
4/13/19

I purchases two dresses from this site for $256.00. The dresses arrived several weeks later and they did not even come close to fitting. I measured myself several times before ordering and compared my measurements with their sizing guide for each dress. I could not even zip the dresses as their sizing guide is not accurate. Also I ordered both dresses in burgundy. When they arrived the color is off several shared and they reeked of chemical dye so bad. Also the dresses look nothing like what is pictured on their website. My one dress was supposed to have intricate beading on the bodice. While there is beading on the bodice of the dress I received, it looked nothing like the photo on their website. The beading on the dress was large cheap square jewels that were hot glued onto the dress. Neither dress looked like advertised on the website and the material was not as advertised.

I contacted customer service through email because there is no number to speak to a live person. I explained the issues and told them I wanted to send these dresses back for a full refund. I asked them to send me the return shipping address and instructions and return RMA number. Its been over a week and they have not provided that information. They keep going back and forth with me trying to point the blame on me saying I didn't measure right and that the color looks different in all different lights, etc. Needless to say, when I did not get anywhere I filed a Paypal complaint. The next day I received an email in my personal email account from TB dress telling me that "my dress was shipped out and to please close the Paypal case." Are they out of their minds. I know the dresses shipped because I have them and I was not closing my Paypal complaint.

Today I go into my TB dress account and there is yet another email from customer service. They told me that they will give me a $30 "credit" to keep the dresses but only if I close my Paypal dispute. I told them no. I am not keeping the dresses and I paid $256.00 and I expect a full refund. Again they never provided return shipping address or info. So I am keeping my Paypal claim open because that may be the only way I get my money back.

monical124
4/12/19

Le chandail que j'ai commandé est juste parfait le matériel est de qualité exactement comme la photo nous le montre

tinaf114
4/10/19

This is THEE WORST online shopping website EVER. ATTENTION!!!!!! READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING!!!!
I ordered a outfit in the first part of January, after a week of waiting for the outfit to ship. I decided to reach out, only could do so by email. I was told, this company was taking a HOLIDAY VACATION. After I was told to wait patiently, I contacted my bank and went after my money. I received my money back that same day I filed a claim. Here it is April, and this outfit arrives, nothing of what I expected. I thought this outfit was jean material, it's polyester. The pants are way to long and the top collar keeps popping out!!!!

jacindac4
4/9/19

It's funny you would send me a review and I haven't received my item yet I ordered it February 25th 2019 it is now April 6th and I still don't have it

tellovingl
4/9/19

I placed a order on March 16 to have it in time for our Pastors Anniversary. I paid extra for speedy delivery. It's now 3 weeks later and no merchandise have arrived. They have given me 2 coupon discount on a new order that I will not place. I haven't received the first one yet. They are supposed to refunding $7.00 for shipping, But only after they have shipped merchandise. So, of course item hasn't been shipped. This has been the worst online shopping experience ever. I will never order from them again and I will not recommend anyone else.

alicew142
4/6/19

DO NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.
THERE IS NO "CUSTOMER SERVICE" PERIOD..YOU WILL NOT GET A LIVE PERSON TO TALK TOO!
DRESS DID NOT FIT PROPERLY AND WHEN I CONTACTED THEM (via email) FOR THEIR REFUND POLICY, I WAS INFORMED THAT I WOULD ONLY GET BACK 40%! NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO HANDLE THIS MISHAP!

tja15
4/6/19

I bought a dress for a friends wedding, once it arrived I immediately noticed the color was 5 shades off of the picture, 1-2 is understandable, not 5.
There were pulls and snags along the bust, which is the focal point of the dress, and
the seams were poor quality and very visible.
I contacted the company immediately and asked for a return or exchange.
They said I must pay to return the item and they would only offer me $30usd for the dress and that was it.
The dress was $170, they had to be kidding me.
The best part is that on their website they state that they will offer returns or exchanges if the customer is not 100% satisfied. Of course I am not satisfied, the dress is defective.
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM TBDresses - It has been almost a month now and they will still not budge or help me at all for their own mess up on their end.
I have launched a claim with PayPal

eileenc89
4/6/19

I purchased two pants outfits from TBdress. I got two different sizes because sometimes I need a bigger size on top and smaller pants. It took weeks for the items to arrive and, if you want to check on your order, there is no reasonable way to do so. When the items arrived, they were awful; very poorly made, and, neither of the tops came even close to fitting even though they were my size. I have been attempting to find an address to return the items but have been unsuccessful. I sent them an email, as requested, with all my information and also, pictures of the items. I have never received an answer. Nothing works with this company. I can't believe they are allowed to do business in the US!! Total Scam!!!

danielles281
4/6/19

I ordered a gown from TBdress.com, and I did receive it within the amount of days that were promised. When I opened the package, it smelled like a rotten factory, HORRIBLE. The dress quality was also not the best, it simply looked like it had been thrown together. From what I have gathered this company attempts to make dresses that look like name-brand dresses. And they FAIL! I then requested a return (within the 7 days their website says they allow.) Their costumer service was clearly uneducated and could not even spell. They continued to offer me an exchange when I had made it clear I wanted a FULL refund. A dozen emails later, the best they said they could give me was a 50% refund. THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU 100% OF YOUR MONEY BACK. I HIGHLY recommend to NOT order from TBdress.com, this is by far the worst website I have shopped on!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

jenniferk342
4/4/19

My dress was received inside out and damaged and cannot be worn! Instead of abiding by their own POLICY they send the same rebuttal "sorry you have trouble with our website, we can refund you 30.00" this CHINA company is a scam and I will be sending my complaints to the BBB and sending this to my attorney.

deba51
4/4/19

I REALLY SHOULD OF READ THE REVIEWS PRIOR TO ME ORDERING UNFORTUNATELY I DIDNT. I WILL NVER EVER ORDER FROM TB DRESS AGAIN NOR WILL I RECOMMEND IT. THE DRESS COMES FROM CHINA, THEN WHEN I TRY TO EXCHANGE IT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY ALSO DONT EVEN TRY TO GET A REFUND BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT EVEN GET HALF OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT NOT FORGETTING THE SHIPPING COST TO GET A REFUND OR CHANGE YOU WILL END UP PAYING DOUBLE IN ALL THESE COST. HORRIBLE I WISH THERE IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE IT IS A RIP OFF

merissam5
4/4/19

I ordered a dress from them for my daughter's sweet 16. I ordered a purple dress which was a dark purple on the color chart. They sent me an ash purple that is also on the computer chart. I messaged them and they said the color is always off a little from the color's we pick. I told them no the color you sent me was also on the chart. You sent me the wrong dress. I didn't even get a sorry. I wouldn't even give them a star. The right thing would have been to send me the right dress with a return slip to send the other one back.

latonyab12
3/30/19

I ordered this dress for my 30th Anniversary party and it was perfect. It fit great without giving my measurements and the quality is great!

gails333
3/25/19

This is how it works!
You see the item, you order the item, you receive the item. You don't realize that you didn't keep the info to return the item if you need to so when you do, you can't find the return address because they don't include an invoice AND everything is written Chinese or something. Then your 7-day return window has expired and they refuse to give you a refund. Trust me, it's NOT worth the hassle or time. Order in U.S.

shayr15
3/23/19

My boyfriend ordered me some heels about two weeks ago . They took his money as soon as he got done putting his card information in. He paid for the fastest shipping which the shoes should've came in 2-7 days . So another week passed by nothing !!!!! So I wrote them on Facebook asking them what's up with my order and why is it stuck on the same thing when i go on the website and put my email and order number in it's saying the same thing it haven't been shipped yet so I waited a few more days nothing !! So I cussed them out called them a scam and all that they said they was going to refund the money back on the card but they haven't so I called the number on they website on Facebook spoke to somebody and they said they was gone refund the money back on March 22nd then I wrote them again last night they blocked me but before they did they told me that the order had been canceled and that the money has been refunded back which is a damn lie they got a free 115.86 from us I'm pissed !!!

maggiem156
3/23/19

I was very nervous about ordering on this website after reading very negative reviews on TBS wedding dresses quality, but for my relief my wedding dress is simply beautiful, just like the one in the picture! It arrived today after a month, exactly as they said it would. The customer service kept me informed of all the steps along the way and replied promptly to all my questions. The dress looks just like the picture, the lining is very good quality and the material of the embroidery too. As for the sizing it is true to size. I'm a US 2 but ordered a 6 for precaution in case they were following some Chinese measurements system ignoring the measurements on the chart, like suggested by all negative feedbacks. My bad for listening to others, it is a proper size 6. I need to find a seamstress to have the bust taken in but I don't mind spending extra money to customise it after I spent such a bargain price for such a beautiful dress. I will add some rhinestone to the embroidery of the gown for additional sparkle and maybe a nice belt or contrasting satin sash to make it more unique. I'm very happy with this dress, such a good value for the money I paid.

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid to contact them on both their email address and fb messenger if you have concerns, they always replied to me in 24hrs to both email and messenger. And when placing an order be specific on the measurements chart you want them to follow.

garyr282
3/22/19

1 star is too much. I paid $85 for an expedited delivery for shoes for my fiancé for our engagement party. I had left PLENTY of time for their arrival. Three weeks after the party, still no shoes and they are unwilling to send a refund. TBDress have little idea who they just ripped off. They will be written about on every social media platform and in business publications. It's good to be a journalist sometimes.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

By Jim F.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

TBdress?