Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

daniellaf5
2/21/18

This is one of the best sites to order clothes from I totally love it I would tell all my friends about it

pams112
2/20/18

I have a problem I ordered two pairs of pants are only received one and the one that I do have the sizes too small I need to return them can you please email me the right address to put on the package to send back and can you please send me my white pair of blue jeans

sushmab1
2/18/18

Hi everyone I have order my dress from this website such long time ago. It was in 20th dec 2017 . I'm still waiting my dress . I have send them so many email whare is my parce & what going on. But they haven't reply yet . Can you please some one have any ideas how can I take action aging of this website and get my money back ?? Please help me out .

natashao7
2/16/18
• Updated review

So after I wrote a review on here, Summer emailed me and told me that they would give me $103 back for two of the dresses that I bought. Originally I paid $123 for both of them. She said that they could not pay back for the shipping so I just said whatever and excepted it and shipped out the dresses. I emailed her the tracking number, just like she asked, and the dresses were delivered two days ago. I have not received any emails or my money and I am completely frustrated and so done with this website!

“A total joke and a scam. Dont use it !!!”
2/14/18
• Previous review

I have always bought clothes online and have never had so much problems. This site is a joke. I bought two dresses. One was for myself and one for bridesmaid. They both had cheap material. The bridesmaid one looked cheap and felt just awful. I used their sizing chart on both dresses and they both came in way too huge for me. Its like they dont even use the size chart ! I emailed them about returning the first one, I paid $25 they said they can only give me $15 plus I have to pay for my own shipping. I told them I need to cancel the second dress order and they said that is has been shipped already, even though the tracking number said it was still being packaged. You only have 15 days to return anything which is HORRIBLE because they take 3-4 days to reply. Never again.

manonl6
2/15/18

j ai commander un sac a main et sur le site je voie rien comme si j avais rien commander.décevant jespere que je vais recevoir.

katec68
2/15/18

I ordered shoes in October and they arrived in January. The shoes were not as shown on the picture, having a ridiculously long toe which looked terrible and were difficult to walk in. Naturally I wanted to return them and asked for a returns address as advised in the returns slip in the package. I emailed and asked on the chat on the website and received no response for ages. Then chat responded with nonsense. Pretty sure the messages are coming from an auto-response computer or from an imbecile - either way I have still not been given a returns address a month later and once got offered an $8 discount???? I would NEVER recommend this company.

jamesm790
2/12/18

Realized after the fact that this company is based in China and what you order will ship from China and take a month or two to get there. Have yet to receive my order and since it will arrive to late to give as a present I am going to have to write it off. After reading the reviews here I realized, too late for me, that the reviews on their site are fake.

ninad40
2/10/18

Not only did the clothing come about a month after I ordered them, they all came in horrible shape. Seems our Miss matched. Sizing is awful quality is terrible and absolute joke of a company to deal with. They made me pay to ship back there awful crappy quality p o s clothing. Offered me $18 for my $100 order to keep all of this crap. Never ever ever again I will stop ordering from China all together now because all you get is this absolutely crappy clothing With no quality assurance and no quality control obviously.

allac2
2/10/18

Dear TBDress team!Thanks you very,very much for the lovely dress!Thanks to you I feel like the most beautiful bride.

tashae9
2/10/18

TBDress will only take a return if there is a defect. Material is cheap and the zipper was broken. DO NOT ORDER from here. The dresses i ordered looked nothing like the pictures. They will now only give me 45% of my money back and I still have to pay to return it.

daveyr7
2/8/18

The dress is so beautiful had to get a it in a other colour it fit perfect and had no problem at all the colour is vibrant and fresh

kathiac
2/6/18

I order this dress a month ago. I received it 3 days ago . I really like the fabric of the dress and the design it self its really nice. I will be ordering more from this website.

aziza26
2/6/18

I have purchased two men cute from this site and received it after 3 weeks, absolutely dreadful. the size and the quality is rubbish, not worth a penny please dont waste your money, the return policy shet, send few emails and did not get any replies. is nothing like you see on photos,......

netafg
2/6/18

Nice collection with good prices.
It is my first experience and love all items.
I would recommend this cite for my friends.

elishaf11
2/6/18

Can pls update my order. Before i do something. The tracking number that u gave to me.still pending.for 3 days since i ordered still pending?

jaimer27
2/6/18

The jacket I ordered was not the color I ordered and the quality was very poor. I have emailed customer service 5 times and they have still not given me proper feedback on where to ship it or when I will recieve my refund if I do ship it back. They asked me to keep it for $7 in store credit. Are they joking? The jacket was $40 and shipping was $27 and they want to give me $7 in store credit. Not a real retailer. Overseas scam.

reandad
1/22/18

Absolutely gorgeous...... I am so excited to wear my dress!! I was worried ordering online, but worries are now gone.

eval65
1/21/18

I dont know yet guys I just start with you let see................... when im received my order I can say something

michelles368
1/21/18

Ive ordered many items from this site and Im very satisfied with the quality of clothing and customer service. I always receive my purchase in a timely manner and each item fits well. Its nice doing business with you and I will surely recommend you to others.

raques1
1/19/18

This experience has been a true pleasant shopping endeavor. We were pleased with the quantity, price and quality. This we're our first purchase on your site, but surely want be our last. Keep up the excellence work. You all Rock.

peterw152
1/18/18

Ordered a wedding dress (custom made) . Time for making the dress well within the suggested timeframe, shipping slow but due to this shipper does not have contracts with every country. Shipping (express) I therefor say could be improved (one could use DHL for the same price and everyone would have it within 3 days) Dress exactly as pictures , good quality , made exactly to the specifications , maybe for any customer ask for their bra size. To make it to perfection we'll need to take it in 1-2 cm on two places. Communication was great, in time and in a professional manner. Take notice of Chinese timezone and if you do not get a response on email, your email was probably caught in their spam (use a gmail address!) . All in all , nothing to be negative about. Happy customer , would recommend TB Dress without a second thought.

Tip for consumers: Don't order delicate dresses if you're big. it's highly unflattering.

elained39
1/13/18

All went well. Plenty choices to browse, option to customize, easing ordering and the dress was wonderful! Good material and work.

kofia1
1/8/18

I have bought some items from tbdress and I'm sure that the company has been sent out the best of all the time to get the most popular and I'm happy with it

cannonl1
1/8/18

Very nice merchandise a great variety of new and unique items. Great layout of jackets shirts tees. Simple ....scrolling through all items. My wife started looking now don't know what I got myself into....lol. I'm sure I will be doing a lot more shopping here in the near and far Future

deed164
1/8/18

Love this dress, was surprised at how well made for the price. Will definitely order from tb dress. Measurements from size chart exact.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B., TBdress Representative

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c., TBdress Representative

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v., TBdress Representative

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s., TBdress Representative

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v., TBdress Representative

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C., TBdress Representative

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s., TBdress Representative

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F., TBdress Representative

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m., TBdress Representative

Do not buy, Material is thin and cheap.

By Tifernie C., TBdress Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

154 Photos for TBdress