TBdress

TBdress has a consumer rating of 4.29 stars from 7,154 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TBdress also ranks 4th among Wedding Dresses sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 1.4%

• so I can't speak much to customer service as I'm terrible with accents...
  • Less than a month ago i decided to order from tbdress my wedding dress.

• For 2 weeks I never even heard a response to my messages for a status.
  • No reputable company has a crappy return policy (or lack thereof) like this one.
How would you rate TBdress?

“Easy Ordering”

christina h.
4/23/20

Like the variety of options and very fair and good price points on everything. Beautiful Dress and cannot wait to wear.

“Buyer Beware!”

Michelle W.
2/24/20

Customer Service will not provide information on how to return items, they will insist on giving you $10 off or a discount on another purchase. Very dishonest business practices. They refused to cancel my order after 30 days of not shipping the order then shipped it partially a week later and no refund for item not shipped. If you like the product then no problem but should you have to return they will hold you hostage and not allow it. Be Aware!

Reviews (7,154)

customer service (376) wedding dress (161) shopping experience (105) order (1664) 2 weeks (39) good quality (167) love shopping (34) great experience (89) return policy (34) dresses (796) web site (36) size chart (41)
michellew567
February 24th, 2020
ecec3
June 21st, 2020
Although their website looked pretty shady, I took a chance and I ordered a shirt from TBdress anyway. One month after I purchased the item they finally got back to one of my emails asking about the shipment and provided me a FAKE tracking number. It turned out the item was never shipped and they do not refund people. It's a HUGE scam, they are thieves just like many other Chinese originated websites. Don't waste your money on these scumbags!
griffinc18
July 28th, 2020
• Updated review
Hey guys! About a week and a couple of days later, btw I didn't mean to put the pictures there with the email. Lol. So, as I said before tbdress said they were sending out another dress. Surprisingly, I did get a dress yesterday however it looks nothing like it did on the website. Very cheap and has cheap sequins attached that fall off and get all over you. This website needs taken down, please don't purchase anything from here.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!
July 20th, 2020
• Previous review
I ordered a dress from here on February 11th, and it is now July 20th five months later and my dress never arrived. Mind you I payed extra money for shipping. I've emailed the team to get nothing in response! Just went to track the dress today and when I did the tracking number said expired, that there had been no movement on the package in months and that it must be lost? So, I emailed tbdress and after reading reviews I'm sure they will not reply nor will I get a refund
gabrielleb45
February 8th, 2020
Nothing worse to say then they are scammers taking people's money and not answering emails and giving the money back or sending the item. I didn't buy much from them just one pair of shoes but they are pieces of $#*!s and this website and their Instagram page needs to be shut down immediately cause people are still trying to buy from them since they don't know. Its not fair to people it's $#*!ed up.
yadiral4
March 11th, 2020
I order my wedding dress and was told that it will arrived on time, paid expedited shipping and included a note and still didn't get it. I tried getting a refund for the order and they insist for me to wait 10 additional days and a $10 USD discount. Getting the dress after my wedding? How does that help? Very dishonest site and won't reply to message until weeks after. DO NOT TRUST! I'm still waiting for the refund and never got the dress...
Here is proof of the messages!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

jilliand29
May 24th, 2020
This site is a scam. Ordered the same pant suit twice as I never got the confirmation so assumed the purchase didn't go through and ordered a second time. The only confirmation I got was from DHL Express when duplicate orders were enroute and turned out shipped from China with no paperwork to allow for return. Net - I have two very cheaply made outfits that I would never wear and out $300 bucks due to this scam site
angelinal32
June 2nd, 2020
It has been well over 5 months since I order my dress, I paid $20 extra to have it expedited & still it never arrived. The event passed so I asked for a refund. Mind you there is no telephone number to contact them only via email. They finally responded about 3 months ago asking if I still wanted my order which I told them no & asked for my refund. Still nothing! Horrible site! Horrible service! SCAM! BEWARE!
jackiem243
January 6th, 2020
I purchased real hair clip-ins extensions and paid extra for a longer length of 16 in. They sent me something that was smaller than my hand. As curly hair, even stretched out it's not anywhere near 16 in. I notified them immediately and all they did after even sending a photo to prove it, is offer me only a small amount of the refund and wanted me to pay return shipping! I'm not purchasing from them every again. Can't trust anything about them.
shellel1
June 16th, 2020
I've had no luck tracking this package online. I placed my order back on 4/27/2020. Still haven't received it yet. Can someone help me? TB Dress is not responding to my requests.
brendac558
May 10th, 2020
I can't give you a good review of this company in good conscience because place an order on May 3rd for a necklace set and I haven't received an email or anything stating that it is shipped my wedding is May 23rd only 13 days away and it's not going to arrive in time. The website said I would have it in 3 to 7 business days. Well it is not here and I haven't had any update. I tried to call the phone number that is listed on the website it is unreachable it's not even a real number. I have emailed them several times with no response. I would not recommend at this point
susant775
March 28th, 2020
I purchased a 3 piece semi formal pant suit for a wedding. I am a true size 14 and the outfit is made for a 10 to 12 size. The sleeve and shoulders are so narrow that I barely got my forearm into the sleeve
The pants waist was tight as if a size 10 to 12. I would not trust the sizing. The company only offer $22 for alterations. I would need more material to make this outfit acceptable.
mariainesm
June 20th, 2020
Ordered a few dresses off here none ever arrived. I tried contacting customer service not only multiple time, bu ALOT of times at first they were somewhat responsive and talked me into getting other dress options instead of getting a refund, after months and months of waiting those new choices also never arrived! Customer service is now not responsive at all when I demand a refund. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY you will not get your items specially during this pandemic!
wandaj141
March 31st, 2020
I placed an order on 3/12/2020 this company took my money from my acct on 3/16/2020 and I have yet to receive my order I have emailed them regarding this matter and too no response. Now that the month of April is approaching still no return email. I have contacted my bank so now it's a dispute I have to file. I don't recommend this website or company to no one. But they still sending me emails to purchase from them. Bad business
vanessab254
July 19th, 2020
I ordered this dress because it was in "sale" and looked super cute in the pictures. It took 6 weeks for the order to come and I'm very disappointed in the product. The material is super thin swimsuit type material and the overall quality of the dress is very poor. I am a size 6 so I ordered a medium. It is very tight. Definitely not worth the money. I would not recommend this dress or the retailer. The first picture is what the dress was supposed to look like. The others are what it actually looks like.
karens1221
February 3rd, 2020
Took my money and now I'm waiting 3 weeks after it says shipped.
Stay away from this storefront! Today is Feb 3 2020. See poc forcwebsite status of order
najwao
August 25th, 2020
Response times were slow. I waited a month and a half for what I ordered even though I paid extra for expedited shipping. When the item finally arrived it looked nothing like what was pictured on the website. There was no floral design on the collar or gown as pictured on the site, the material was an off-white, almost yellow, and was see-through. I am barely getting any money back at all because shipping was refused to be refunded. On the few occasions I have made returns with other places shipping was not only refunded, but return shipping was paid too. This is the first time I have dealt with such a cheap, unprofessional company. Do not deal with them, they just want your money. After the item takes almost 2 months to arrive from China, they have you send it back to California for a refund. Logical.
nanad7
July 29th, 2020
I ordered some items April 26th 2020. I received them on July 25th 2020. Very poor quality fabric. I received an email last month in June that one of my items was sold out ( two months after I order) and I needed to choose a different item. I had a horrible experience with this company. The pictures on IG look nice but the actual product is horrible. Don't do it...
glendas256
May 4th, 2020
I ordered 2 dresses back in February. Got one dress but it wasn't the one I ordered. I contacted them and they wouldn't let me return it. They have never sent the second dress, as apparently they lost it in the warehouse. They've lied over and over to me. I would never recommend them. Horrible company and fraudulent pictures of merchandise!
cynthiab761
July 17th, 2020
Waited 3 months to get and its not white its more of a cream, doesnt have any lace on back at all what so ever. Uts not the same as advertised not
nneomaa
June 1st, 2020
Stay away from this company. They're fraudulent. If you see any positive review here, it's obviously fake. I ordered four clothes from this company and paid through PayPal. After 2 months, they shipped only one piece, the cheapest of the four and made with the flimsiest material, nothing like the pictures they post on their website. This is broad daylight fraud. When I escalated on PayPal, they sent PayPal the tracking detail of the one dress they shipped in the guise that it contained all the four clothes I ordered. On their website, it showed the other clothes were processing. PayPal requested I ship the one cloth back to China if I wanted a refund.
Save your money and go to a reliable merchant. These are crooks and I'm definitely suing!
ericac156
March 8th, 2020
I purchased some items I wanted to wear for an event and a cruise. I paid $30 for expedited shipping to assure receipt in time for my events. I did this in January. It is now March and they just attempted delivery after I told them I no longer need the items, as my events were in February. They will not reimburse now, because I opened a dispute with PayPal. I can't trust them anymore, so I'm done
tabithag14
February 16th, 2020
I ordered a dress and for three weeks it still hasn't shipped. I asked for it to be cancelled and they responded with please tell us why and can you except 10% off. I needed the dress for a Valentine's Day event and so I had to go buy another dress to replace the one that never came. For 2 weeks I never even heard a response to my messages for a status. I would never recommend this site ever!
robertm2918
June 16th, 2020
I placed my orders and paid for it 6 months ago and still haven't received it. The websit is finally communicating with me after starting an investigation through my credit card company and now they say they're willing to resend the item or give me a refund but nothing for my inconvenience for the last six months of waiting. I messaged them 12 times and got no answers until now. Acoid this website.
mikea1414
January 29th, 2020
Ordered two dresses for my fiance Jan 05. Web site says dresses will arrive in 10 days. It is now 1. 29. 20 company has not responded to 4 customer service request asking for order status. I called their customer service number. Someone, not a company, answered. Could not understand his Chinese. Called my credit card company and DISPUTED the order. Bogus company.
braelinc
March 28th, 2020
I ordered a dress from this website using their sizing chart. When I received the dress, the collar scratched my neck and made it red, and I couldnt even lift my arms above my head. I contacted customer service asking for a refund and they refused to give me the full refund that their return policy promised. According to the return policy, anything faulty on their part is entitled to a full refund. I've been chatting with customer service for a week now and they still refuse to give me my money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

It really isn't. Trashy material. Company is a total scam

By Brendaleah B.
See more answers (22)

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.
See more answers (27)

This place is a scam! Shop elsewhere! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.
See more answers (19)

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.
See more answers (28)

My advice is, stay away from TBDRESS. I am still waiting for a refund since almost a year ago. I was sent the wrong size dress.

By Isabel A.
See more answers (18)

There sizes are a joke I ordered a xl and had to give it to my 9 year old grandson. Save your money, buy from someone who is legit.

See more answers (14)

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

See more answers (23)

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.
See more answers (14)

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.