Review of TBdress

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com

candyc61
12/5/19
I ordered a pair of pant never received them the tracking number stop at your order was shipped. The phone they have is not in working order.. sent them a email and no one responded to my email.. I will never buy anything else from this company. Please save yourself the trouble of not getting your things. Because you will not get a refund
kymt4
12/4/19
I should have read the negative reviews more carefully! I purchased 2 dresses for a holiday party. I didn't like the style and I didn't have time for altering since it took so long to receive them. When I contacted them to return they said they only return for quality issues and not because I didn't like the style. I copied their website policy that states that returns and exchanges are accepted if you aren't 100% satisfied. They still said they only return for quality issues. First they offered me $15 to keep the dress. A dress I do not want and cannot wear that I paid $119.99 for! Then they offered me $41 for the return and I would have to pay return shipping reducing the amount I would actually get back to around $20. This is a complete scam. Their last offer was for $31 to keep the dress. Amazon offers free shipping and returns with no questions asked. Do not buy from this vendor!
alabaa
12/3/19
After 1 month of placing an order for 4 items 1 eventually arrived. The picture on the site showed the blouse what long enough to be tucked in. But when it came it's actually a crop top. Like seriously! What a shame . And by the way am still waiting on the other 3 items.
vikih2
11/21/19
I should have checked out this site before ordering. Lesson learned!! I ordered some really cute pink boots. They arrived and were indeed cute. Just one problem. They are not intended for we women in the U.S.!!! They were so narrow and tiny that my 12-year old granddaughter wouldn't even be able to get them on. They are obviously made for those tiny little Asian gals. I kid you not! The total width of the toe box on these boots was only 3" wide!! Return process is bizarre with them wanting you to send them $10 to be able to get return info. You cannot call them as there is only an email address for communicating with them. Their responses are in broken English. I'm stuck with them and have no use for them!! . Again, lesson learned about these over seas scammers.
sharons787
11/20/19
This dress was simply gorgeous. It fitted me perfect for my breast cancer gala. The color was amazing. I look forward to ordering more from you.
reneek194
11/7/19
Not as pictured and arrives very, very, very late they. They make it impossible to get a full refund. You are promised a 10% refund!
If I could give zero stars as a rating, I would.
susanv268
11/6/19
I ordered a dress for my grandson's wedding. It arrived stuffed in a plastic bag; the color was not representative of the site; asked to return this unworn garment; got no instructions on where to ship this for a refund. They offered a $20 discount as "the color not bad". DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people; waste of money and time.
alanab31
11/2/19
Products don't have labels or tags attached. Garment arrives in plastic garbage bags. When you return products, their is no refund . Just offer BS site credit . DO NOT BUY
vanessaj67
10/31/19
I ordered this dress for a very special occasion, so paid expedited shipping. I kept emailing and getting the run around and excuses. I received the dress 1 day before my event. IT WAS A HOT MESS. It fit poorly, had cheap plastic straps to hold up a "strapless" dress. It had no sewn in bra or stiffness to hold up the bust. I was devastated and had to go out in a rush and buy another dress.
evah80
10/31/19
Me encanto cuando lo vi, pero tenia duda de comprarlo pues seria para un dia muy especial mis quince años y me encanto
brycel21
10/30/19
They are theives and liars. With $#*!ty customer services and their phone number doesnt even work. Avoid this place at all costs. I lost 100$ because this places sucks butt.
stephaniel292
10/29/19
Five star reviews are people from their company. Cheap and ugly. Expedited shipping is a joke. Wrong color. They won't accept a return. They offer 40% of store credit. They do not disclose that on the site. Do NOT buy from these people. Chinese company posing as American.
debb211
10/25/19
I'm so sad I didn't dig deeper into these reviews before ordering a dress for my daughter's wedding. The dress is 2-3 sizes too small (not US sizing, as listed), a different color than pictured, and a different material than pictured. The company has been TERRIBLE to work with in trying to get any kind of resolution. Email messages are in broken English and don't answer my questions. I've requested a return address FOUR TIMES so far and still haven't received itonly an offer of $30 toward alterations of a too-small dress. How does one alter a tiny dress to make it bigger? There's no extra fabric!! I am trying to go through PayPal to recover any of my $165 I now fear is lostextra difficult at a time that money needs to be going toward so many wedding expenses.
sandrah525
10/25/19
Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!! I ordered a large sweater for my husband for our vacation. It took longer then expected & when we received the sweater it looks like it was made for a 7yr old child. I asked to exchange it, (was past the 30 days) & they refused to exchange it. Why would that be???? They gave me a 20% off my next order??? Are you CRAZY???? I will NEVER order from this company again & by looking at the reviews neither would anyone else! STAY AWAY!!!!!!
madlienaw
10/24/19
I'm getting married in two months and bought a wedding dress from these people. The last update from them when trying to track my dress said shipped out October 6th. I never got an email or a date of when my dress will arrive. So I finally got my dress on Monday and I wrote them an email saying how I wanted to exchanged or return it for another dress that I saw from them for the same price. The told me lies saying that my dress has been delivered over 10 days and cannot be returned. When Is a complete lie because I just got this package on Monday October 21st. Now I'm stuck with a dress that I dont want for my wedding and the only thing they told me was that they cant do anything about it and that if I want another dress I have to buy a brand new dress with a little stupid discount they wanted to offer. Thanks TBress for ruining my wedding day. You guy ruin my special day! Be aware of this website. They are a scam!
marilync158
10/21/19
This company doesn't stand by the product and quality they sell! Its a scam! The dress smells horrific (has nothing to do with shipping because I received another dress that didn't smell), quality of material is terrible, the proportions of the dress are NOT cut to size and it has nothing to do with anything other than a dress that was NOT made properly. Another dress I purchased (same size) fit fine!!!!
I paid over $100 USD for this dress and shame on this company to offering me 30$ USD to keep the garbage they sent me or to return it for a refund of 60$ USD and its going to cost me more than that to ship it back so they can scam someone else! Lets not forget the other option they offered me of 50 % percent off another purchase or reorder another size. What part of you selling very low quality apparel doesn't the company understand. None of this is acceptable
antoinel12
10/18/19
Looks good on site, sizes, fits are definitely from ANOTHER COUNTRY PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY....didn't even refund my cancelled order...yes they or the person is very hard up for money.
cherylg190
10/15/19
All these talking about these dresses are fake reviews. It's been over a month and a half and I have not received my wedding dress yet. Please stop posting false reviews because you was paid by the company to do so. All they keep saying is please wait another week. Your package has arrived at your location was today's response. If I had my dress would I still be contacting y'all. You can't talk to nobody it's all through email which is automated. There tracking & shipping company EMS is the same way no live person to talk to. They work together to rip people off.
cesirleyc
10/14/19
After months back and foward with tbdres I still have not received my moneyThey claim that they was going to refund me only so much
tashaw36
10/10/19
I paid for expedited shipping. After 2+ weeks I still haven't received my item. Customer service has not been any help. Rude at times
jcpaganod
10/8/19
Pas decu rapport qualité prix rien a dire
Je recommande couleur exact taille exact recu en 17 jours tres contente
kristinek41
10/1/19
Don't buy anything from this company. Bad business and terrible customer service. All lies. We ordered on 9/10. As of 10/1 the order is not here and no reason why. Just stupid bad.
shalonu
10/1/19
I ordered my dress on September 4th and paid for it to come it 10 days. I just got my dress today October 1st and the material looks cheap and it had a whole in it. This place is the worst. They tell you 10 days after every thing. Processing 10 days after that. Preparing 10 days after that. Inspecting 10 days and shipping 10 days after that. So dont pay extra because you still won't get it.
shawandaw1
9/28/19
I purchased a jumpsuit September 19, 2019 2 weeks ago, today is September 28th, and I paid expedited shipping, which I was suppose to receive within 2 days. I still have not received my item, they have NO contact # just email you, which is definitely signs of fraud company, I have NOT received a tracking #... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! THIS SITE IS A SCAM!! I'M REPORTING THE SITE
melanieg109
9/23/19
you will order things on their website and they will charge your card, but suddenly when it comes time to fill the order it will suddenly be out of stock and you will never receive it or get a refund. i have gotten stuff from them a few years ago and didn't have this problem, but now they are total frauds.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

By Jim F.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

TBdress?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.