Review of TBdress

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com

terie20
6/17/19

TERRIBLE!!! If I could give negative stars I would. Dress took far too long to arrive with no updates on the shipping. When it arrived it is poorly made and the sizing is way off. I ordered a few sizes larger than I usually wear in a dress to allow to alter down. I cannot even zip it and the arm holes are incredible tight. The length is way off. The train is far longer than the photos show. The "belt" is a bunch of sequins sewn to the dress. Not a belt at all. I ended up having to go out and find a replacement dress and bought my normal size that fits perfect but now TB Dress wants me to send photos of the measurements and whatnot and basically jump through hoops for their poor workmanship. two weeks before my wedding and honeymoon I have to provide them photos of what they did wrong to attempt to get some sort of a return while then finding time to take it to the post office if I get the return information from them before I leave so they can't say the time frame has expired. Terrible company. Terrible workmanship. Horrible service. Very frustrating. Will not order from them again and will post on social media to warn everyone to not order either

leannw12
6/17/19

Sizes NOT as listed and will not refund my money! I've been back and forth with them and they refuse to do anything to help. 15% refund is not good enough whatsoever!

korkoil
6/16/19

Falsely advertising a dress that they don't have or in their size waited for months business Better Bureau company I'm very upset I want my money back I don't want the same dress as they are falsely advertising address that they don't have

renees158
6/14/19

this company sucks so bad. i ordered plus size clothing and the send me child size clothing i wasted my time and money and then they didn't even want to refund my money. they are horrible never will deal with this company again

maryh771
6/14/19

This company would rather cause an international incident than refund for package not received. They split my order in two and I got the first but not the second and they told me it was my fault and , "In China, we do not lose packages"! The delivery stat on their questionable tracking page even says order not complete but they will not refund and they want 10$ USD to reship. I sent 12 messages and they keep sending back the same messages. Also, the clothes are cheaply made and nothing like the picture and will not fit even if you use their measurements chart. It is a scam as they always have an excuse for not returning and they know no one is going to call China and they have no US number. I will never order from this company again.

alicias133
6/12/19

This is the worst company to deal with you can listen to the few good reviews that the company post but if you do get something it's of poor quality and you get your stuff months later and it's garbage

amyk241
6/5/19

I ordered a dress from this website to wear to my best friend's wedding as her maid of honor. Not only the dress was delivered later than the stated date, the dress was 2-3 sizes bigger than my custom measurements I had entered when purchasing it. I requested a return address and a full refund. They said I cannot return the dress because it was custom made for my measurements. I argued that these were not my measurements. They requested pictures with my measurements and measurements of the dress and I sent it. The measurements were 5-6 inches bigger than my size. I explained that the item was faulty. The size was completely off, and I have no use for the dress, as it was not as described, and does not fit its purpose. They offered me $50 credit to make alterations. I spoke to my seamstress and she said that the dress is so big that adjustments were unattainable. Now I am stuck with the dress with no use for it.

caroll313
6/3/19

Please don't buy from this company. They shipped me 2 dresses. One was fine but the second was 2 sizes smaller than what I ordered and the wrong color from what I ordered. I returned it and from the get go they said they only refund half the money. I told them that I was returning it because of their error not mine. They made me pay to ship it back and now they say they will only refund me $40. This dress was over $150. Please learn from my experience and DO NOT buy anything from this company!! PS I haven't received the $40 back yet and I'm not holding my breath.

disappointeda5
5/29/19

Disappointed: the straps on the shoes were so large they could fit an elephant PLUS the left shoe was tighter than the right one and the return is on buyer and costs the same as the shoes.. I tried to leave a review so that others don't get scammed you've guessed it .. impossible even on this one couldn't load the pictures they asking for a different format

johnm2937
5/28/19

It took over 3 month and over two dozen emails to get three coats I ordered. I ordered 2XL coats, that ended up being just barely big enough to fit my 15 yr old niece. The company was was rude and absurd, saying they are the #1 distributor in Europe and have never encountered any issues. Packages came from China, in three separate packages, over a span of a few months. Go-Daddy is aiding to conceal the companies registration information. Please report this company and Go-Daddy, to your local law enforcement and email the consumers protection bureau.

regb4
5/28/19

I purchased two dresses via this website with horrible results. Their customer service is terrible. They make you jump through ridiculous hooos to request a return for defective merchandise and then just stop communicating. One dress arrived with a strange built in bra that I had not requested that prevents the dress from laying properly. Their response "take it to alterations and have the bra removed." How about don't send me a dress built in a way I didn't request? The second dress looks nothing like the picture and resembles a bad Halloween costume - and arrived with the top and bottom two different colors. Again, despite sending pics as they requested they have not responded and failed to make things right. Do NOT order from this vendor - the absolute worst product and experience imaginable.

ajb36
5/26/19

I spent 200 dollars on tall boots.... when they FINALLY arrived 3 months later they are cheap costume boots. They sent the wrong size and NEVER responded to customer service emails I sent. Safe to say this "company" is a total sham. They are thieves and your hard earned money would be better spent literally ANYWHERE else.

jennifert359
5/26/19

Seams not sewn gaping holes taped, overlay fabrics bunched erratically sewn into seams; fabric cut uneven, not symmetrical for a pattern no uniformity in sizing

rm431
5/25/19

All I have to say is this company is HORRIBLE! Quality of fabric, and craftsmanship is AWFUL! So, not only do you recieve crappy products, the customer service is also a waste of time. The dress is wrong size, wrong color, wrong material. They DO NOT honor refunds. I was charged the full price for the horrible dress, on top of shipping fees, and then a surprise fee of $3.00 for an international charge. I'm beyond livid!!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

shirleyh198
5/24/19

I am extremely happy and impressed over the exquisite quality of the dress. It is exactly as it is pictured on the website. The length is perfect. I am 5' 9.75" and it is the correct length. I looked into the internal portion of the dress and it has delicate satin black lining in the upper part of the dress. The layered petticoat adds the perfect balance of flow that compliments the body when standing and/or walking. One of the most essential aspects to my entire purchase is the fact that I ordered this dress on May 14, 2019 for an occasion scheduled for May 25, 2019, and you purposefully got my dress here to me in Phenix City, Alabama today, May 22, 2019 before 1:00 pm. I am ecstatic over my dress and your services. I will be back for more and more purchases. Praise the Lord!!!! And thank you so very much!

kenisham1
5/23/19

You will not get your items within the time frame you paid for. And they won't notify you that your order is out of stock until a month later when you inquire. Pay attention to the bad reviews and don't believe the hype. They are SCAMMERS!

dannak4
5/23/19

I've ordered the item over a month ago and still waiting on my order. I'm leaving for my cruise next week and praying it gets here. I see the updates stating its in the United States but that's been since 5/20/19. Confused on what takes so long.

gaila76
5/12/19

I ordered three articles of clothing and over a month I received one item and a week later I received the 2nd piece. I was informed that I'd would receive a refund because the 3rd item was out of stock ( over a month after I placed the order. I used the size chart before ordering but the items I finally received did not fit. When I requested to return them, I was informed that I'd have to pay double shipping so instead they would pay me $6 and I could keep the items. What good is keeping something that doesn't fit plus, $6 doesn't cover the cost that I paid for the dress. I'm thoroughly disgusted with this company and will never order again. I have not received any resolution to this claim.

sharons566
5/11/19

I ordered a headpiece for a wedding. It did not arrive and weeks later, it's still not here. I messaged customer services and they responded ages later and said they responded "don't worry, will tell you the tracking number once shipped out, thanks", as if that was ANY help to the situation. I had to go and buy another headpiece for the wedding. Customer service is a joke. Do not rely on this business.

octaviap2
5/10/19

PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT OF CHINA, YOU PAY FULL PRICE FOR MERCH AND PAY EXTRA FOR EXPIDITE SHIPPING AND STILL DONT RECEIVE THE ITEMS IN THE TIME FRAME YOU PAID FOR. THE ITEMS IS NOT OF GOOD QUALITY AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE HASSLE OF GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THEM. THEY TELL YOU THEY WILL ONLY REFUND YOU A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF YOUR MONEY! AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING IT BACK WHICH IS OVER $30! I WISH THAT THESE RECIEWS SHOWED UP SOON AS YOU GO TO THIS WEBSITE!! ALSO THEY POSITIVE 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE NOT REAL!!! THEY ARE ALL FAKE!!!! THEY PAY FOR GOOD REVIEWS!!! HERES A PIC TO PROVE IT!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING!

marinat14
5/9/19

I've ordered 2 dresses so far from TBDress and they both came in perfect condition. The tracking is very accurate so it helped me know when I should be expecting the notification from the Post Office. As for the dresses, they look exactly as in the photo. One I had it done after my measurements, it fit me very well, I just had to tighten and shorten it a bit (it is specified that 5 cm would be added to the length for the heels, so be careful when you write the measurements!). The other I ordered size 12 and it was a match! In short, the experience was wonderful, the prices are affordable and the sizes are exactly as in the charts so if you know your measurements right, you won't be disappointed. The quality is superb and the handwork likewise. Thank you! I will definitely buy more dresses from here!

anitab137
5/8/19

It took over a month to receive my order, with many excuses from the company that the garments were "being made". At the time of their arrival, my husband was diagnosed with gastric cancer and I was focused on getting him treatment. When I was finally able to try on the outfits, they were cheaply made, fabrics were thin, and, most of all, the sizes were not similar to the measurements of the U.S, even though I used their measurement guide. I immediately wrote to them, and was told that they could not be returned because it was after their 7-day return policy. IT WAS ONLY AN EXTRA WEEK! I explained my husband's medical situation, but have had no option to return the merchandise and be refunded the money sent. I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, AGAIN.

kathyl319
5/8/19

Please be aware that there is no return address or phone # associated with this company. The address listed in San Francisco, CA USA was confirmed non-existent and returned to me by UPS. Although there are some good reviews, my dress came too large and smelled of chemicals and cigarette smoke. I was told via email that I would need to order a new dress exchange online before they would provide the new/real return address, in China, and be penalized because the original dress had that smell. I have returned the dress buy they will not send the new dress and will not refund the full amount. Tough for me because they are in China. Buyer Beware!

kimk253
5/8/19

You can say you get what you pay for but this dress looked so pretty online and when it finally arrived thequality was horrible, their was netting type over the dress that my grandkids would have over their cheap dressup princess dresses. I have had 5 emails back and forth trying to return this item and their last email said even if I return it I will get at best 48% of my money back and that doesn't count what I have to pay to mail it back to them. Very disappointed !!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM !!!!

bettyr86
5/8/19

Sizes are way off,once u receive item,then a run around on getting money back,they said I would only receive 56.00 back when it cost 138.00 for outfit,and said it is a pity!!Never again would I order from them again!!!So I am out 138.00

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

By Jim F.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

TBdress?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.