Review of TBdress

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com

rhondag115
1/28/20
My hubby Order me two dress January 2,2020 it is now January 28 and I have not received anything yet this is not cool at all
brigittes21
1/27/20
I ordered a dress and a beanie from TBDress on Nov. 17. It was late, arriving a week before Christmas. Compared to the online image, the dress was not as pictured. The fabric was cheap but it would have still been useable had the breast cups not been sewn so far up the bodice it covered my collar bone instead of covering my breasts. I immediately requested return the day after it arrived. My attempt to return the faulty dress was a real hassle. First they asked me to take photos, then offered $25 back for me to keep the dress and said because it was too expensive for them to take a return so their return policy is BS and they want to charge a restocking fee on a faulty dress. I declined to pay it. I advised them that the dress was not wearable, sent them photos of the faulty sewn dress. They gave me the run-around. I had to get PayPal involved and was able to return the dress and did so according to their instructions. However, it is stuck in customs in China for some reason. I will update this review on the outcome but my recommendation is not to order anything from this retailer unless you are a seamstress or prepared to pay a tailor to make corrections. You get what you pay for. Oh and the beanie? The top of the hat is open. It is a sleeve. Lot of good that is in the winter time (eye roll). I kept it as it is easy to sew it closed, but really, do you want to buy items that you must repair before you can even wear them? Definitely not worth it for me and I paid for the postage back and I don't think they're going to cover it.

Tip for consumers: My tip is to not buy from them. If you decide to risk it, definitely pay via PayPal, they will help with disputes.

varuns42
1/23/20
Fake site.. I ordered 2 blazers of 175$ but I didn't receive the item.. Don't trust the site........
kathys902
1/23/20
*****DON'T FALL FOR THIS*****
*****DON'T FALL FOR THIS*****
I EMAILED THIS MESSAGE TO
TB DRESS ON 1/22/20

WHOM EVER YOU ARE TB DRESS CO. YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING WHO TAKE INNOCENT PEOPLE'S MONEY BUT YOU WILL SURELY GET WHAT YOU DESERVED...BIG MISTAKE THAT I EVEN FELL FOR THIS SCRAP SITE, FROM THE START THIS WAS BOGUS, NO CONTACT INFO, EVERYTHING WAS FAKE!!! EVEN THAT RIDICULOUS FEDX # BUT THAT WASN'T THE END OF THE HUMILIATION... YOU KEPT SENDING ME FALSE MESSAGES KNOWING NONE WAS TRUE, AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH YOU SAID MY PACKAGE WAS AT THE FEDX OFFICE 1/22/20 EVEN THOUGH A TEXT MESSAGE SAID I HAVE 5 DAYS TO PICK IT UP, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY HM ADD. & NEVER SAID WHICH FEDX & WHEN I CALLED THEY DID NOT HAVE MY NAME OR ADDRESS IN THEIR SYSTEM & THAT'S DAM TRACKING # WAS NOT EVEN ONE OF THEIRS. SO ENJOY YOU SCANDALOUS MF,ers I REALLY HOPE I TRACK YOU W/RESEARCHING & LOCATE YOU SORRY MONSTERS!!!!
kusb
1/20/20
The item is NOTHING! Like the picture. The size is NOT true to size . I will NEVER order from this site and i am going to make a YouTube review. Ridiculous! If I could give negative-60 i would!!!!
leslieh211
1/19/20
Total Rip Off. Not even a real company..They took my money never sent anything. In the process of reporting them...
stacyc140
1/10/20
40 days, still not received.
If you're buying shoes, buy a size up.... it takes SO long that you're feet will grow a size before you get them
kyrah7
1/6/20
Over a month never got my order and no response from customer service..bad business..scam scam scam!
jackiem243
1/6/20
I purchased real hair clip-ins extensions and paid extra for a longer length of 16 in. They sent me something that was smaller than my hand. As curly hair, even stretched out it's not anywhere near 16 in. I notified them immediately and all they did after even sending a photo to prove it, is offer me only a small amount of the refund and wanted me to pay return shipping! I'm not purchasing from them every again. Can't trust anything about them.
judys496
12/31/19
DO NOT order from this place. I ordered my wedding dress and the shipping was supposed to get to me BEFORE the wedding. This did not happen and I received the wedding dress over a week AFTER the wedding. I requested a return label two months ago and still have not received it. It has been a nightmare and this company can only be reached by email. DO NOT ORDER from this place as you will not be able to return your item. I am stuck with a wedding dress that I can't even use and it is their fault!! They falsely advertised their shipping times and the item came a long time after it was stated to arrive. Please do not order your wedding dress from them or any dress! Avoid what I went through with this company and look elsewhere
sallyr119
12/23/19
I purchased 2 dresses thinking they would be easy to return if they didn't fit. THAT COUKDNT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!! Over $ 300.00 then $60 to return to C H I N A and they said after 4 months they never received, they are the worst company to deal with!! DO NOT BUY
donaldb457
12/23/19
I ordered a coat and went according to their size chart. It was way too small for me. They said they did not accept returns, but made an exception but made me pay the return shipping, $19. This was back in November. I was told new coat will be shipped from China. That was 6 weeks ago, not even in the US yet. The people in the customer service can barely reply in good English. STAY AWAY!
joanied11
12/23/19
Wait and wait - then once you get the dress(after your event) and the material is garbage and the size is bogus, they don't return... and forget paypal helping (they must get part of the proceeds on this) they offered me finally a $20 credit on another purchase if I returned a $150 dress... are you kidding... RUN RUN RUN and don't look back... company should be shut down for criminal stealing
veet3
12/22/19
They company will take forever to reply. They did not ship anything I bought. And when I came to read reviews I came across *******104 number, they said it was an American customer care. But it's just someone trying to scam you. They told me to go get a Walmart gift card worth 300 but unfortunately they took all the money. Don't do it
lucz1
12/19/19
I ordered this product on 18th October 2019, I still have not received this product (19 Dec 2019). I emailed them & got no response. Do not use this company, they will steal your money. I tried calling them in CHINA & they did not answer, tried messaging them through their messaging service, it did not work.
johno518
12/19/19
Stay away. Horrific evil deception intentionally misleading. Looking to order a gift for Holidays. Holiday highlighted all over the page. Ordered a jacket. The only salient shipping or processing information is in the shipping section 3 - 8 days for expedited. Should work. Click.

5 days later no notice of process? Check back. Oh, buried several clicks back is an additional processing time of 5 - 9 business days. 5 - 9? just to process? You advertise Christmas specials 8 days prior to Christmas?

Just lame evil corporate misleading bs. Stay away.
stacyl313
12/18/19
I made the HORRIFIC mistake of order a pair of shoes off of this website for my company's christmas party. I paid $22 for expedited shipping, as it indicated the shoes would arrive withing 1 week, on 12/13/19. My party was the evening of 12/13/19, the party came and went and the shoes never arrived. I contacted the company and the shoes didn't even SHIP until 12/14/19!! I attempted to contact them through email AND live chat..requesting a FULL refund, and the email response I received was barely comprehensible:
Dear Stacy ,
Thanks for your concern of Tbdress.
We are sorry actually everything goes well
The receiving time =processing time +shipping time
The processing time for item is 5-9 days
The expedited shipping 3-6 days
And your item has gone throgh the processing time and it is under the shipping time now
And the shipping fee is for the shipping company to deliver the package ,we could not refund you

You can click the link https://www.tbdress.com/?CSID=2195855 to order get the coupon 10% discount, the coupon code is any10.
thanks.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will reply you as soon as possible.

Devine

Customer Service Department.

NEVER AGAIN.
nicholash153
12/18/19
I've been trying to return my cheaply made suit that is too small for 2 weeks and I keep getting the run around. Don't waste your money!
kellieg22
12/12/19
At first they wouldnt send my order. After I tried to cancel they absolutely would not refund my money. I got victimized and lost over 50 dollars. Please learn from my mistakes and do not order from this company! Zero stars actually...
kath35
12/11/19
Could not get them to fix the system. Waste of time. Tried to contact someone, but no one responded until I sent a chat, which told me to do what I had already done. I don't trust them
candyc61
12/5/19
I ordered a pair of pant never received them the tracking number stop at your order was shipped. The phone they have is not in working order.. sent them a email and no one responded to my email.. I will never buy anything else from this company. Please save yourself the trouble of not getting your things. Because you will not get a refund
kymt4
12/4/19
I should have read the negative reviews more carefully! I purchased 2 dresses for a holiday party. I didn't like the style and I didn't have time for altering since it took so long to receive them. When I contacted them to return they said they only return for quality issues and not because I didn't like the style. I copied their website policy that states that returns and exchanges are accepted if you aren't 100% satisfied. They still said they only return for quality issues. First they offered me $15 to keep the dress. A dress I do not want and cannot wear that I paid $119.99 for! Then they offered me $41 for the return and I would have to pay return shipping reducing the amount I would actually get back to around $20. This is a complete scam. Their last offer was for $31 to keep the dress. Amazon offers free shipping and returns with no questions asked. Do not buy from this vendor!
alabaa
12/3/19
After 1 month of placing an order for 4 items 1 eventually arrived. The picture on the site showed the blouse what long enough to be tucked in. But when it came it's actually a crop top. Like seriously! What a shame . And by the way am still waiting on the other 3 items.
vikih2
11/21/19
I should have checked out this site before ordering. Lesson learned!! I ordered some really cute pink boots. They arrived and were indeed cute. Just one problem. They are not intended for we women in the U.S.!!! They were so narrow and tiny that my 12-year old granddaughter wouldn't even be able to get them on. They are obviously made for those tiny little Asian gals. I kid you not! The total width of the toe box on these boots was only 3" wide!! Return process is bizarre with them wanting you to send them $10 to be able to get return info. You cannot call them as there is only an email address for communicating with them. Their responses are in broken English. I'm stuck with them and have no use for them!! . Again, lesson learned about these over seas scammers.
sharons787
11/20/19
This dress was simply gorgeous. It fitted me perfect for my breast cancer gala. The color was amazing. I look forward to ordering more from you.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It's not...you better spend your money elsewhere that you don't need to wait for months and months...saving you all the time following up your order then...wait again for months after they promised you it's already on it's way....after I received the item, they asked me to delete my negative review about them and they will send me a "gift" ...of course I DIDN'T delete my review about them so people would know how scam they are and for them to realise they shouldn't fool people and give the worst service...i think they're from China who are known for being scammers...so...I hope you will NOT put yourself in this trap and save your money. .

By Priscilla E.

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

By Jim F.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

TBdress?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.