Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Youtube video thumbnail
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

geraldinec23
12/23/18

I ordered an evening dress from TB dress. I measured myself multiple times to make sure I had my correct measurements and I used their Sizing guide that was on the product page to pick my size. The dress arrived and it did not fit - it was too tight and I couldn't zip up all the way. It also did not fit correctly. With the shoulders of the dress sitting on my shoulders, the built-in cups landed above my breasts. The waistline was also an inch or two above my natural waist. If I aligned the dress so the built-in cups were on my breast, then shoulders were not sitting right. I immediately contacted their customer service (same day as I received the dress) and requested to start the refund process. I've included their actual response here:
"Thanks for your concern with TB dress.

For return, you will need to pay extra shipping cost to send it back to China, which is time consuming and not economical.

You can send it back to us, and we will offer you 50% refund of the price you paid.

The reason for no full refund for wedding and evening dress category is that,

firstly, the dress is not premade, but made after you placed the order ,and we have already paid the producing cost to the worker, bought the raw material, and cut the fabric already and the cost can't be taken back if you returned the item for refund.

Secondly, we have report that 90% returned evening dress or wedding dress will be damaged with strong smell or stain after long term of shipping, thus become useless for us to re-sell ,thus we lost the dress.If full refund, we lost money too without gaining any profit for the back and forth. Returnded dress can only be discarded at the warehouse, or cheaply sold as bargain.

Thirdly, evening dress or wedding dress are luxury items for one time use only, some customers will return the item after they wear it for the event or wedding, and then return for full refund for some reason,in that case, we lose all.

So, we made more stricter return policy for evening and wedding category.

Please refer to the return policy on the website.

If you don't return the dress, we can apply for 20USD as compensation for you.

Please kindly consider above suggestion careful, and let us know your decision.

Then we will send you the return address.

Please note that unauthorized return will not be processed."

In short, avoid this company and save yourself the headache.

nandinig
12/11/18

The TBdress is really a one stop solution for shopping dresses. I am always think of budget but never compromise quality. This website fulfilled both of my desires and made me happy with plenty of Winter collections!
I will try this shop again.
Thanks a lot!

jeans223
12/7/18

This is the first time that I have ordered from this company. The quality of everything I purchased was remarkable. The prices were outstanding. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

bushrak1
11/20/18

I am a regular customer, I love this website, always come with something unique. Very famous among teenagers. It's just the time the order take to reach you otherwise it's amazing. This app is really dope. Quality is lit. Sale's are extraordinary!. Damn, I really love shopping. Some of the best kind of outfits available which other online shopping brands fail to produce.

faustinea
11/14/18

This is the best order I have ever received from this site .all the dress fit great there is no smell the material is soft and good quality

akpulek
11/8/18

This is truly an amazing online platform. They are really efficient and i love them. The last time i ordered some product i got a 10 percent discount. Their shipping free was also free and it is avaliable to everyone around the globe. Trust me on this when you buy a product and you don't like it, you can decide to return it and they will always be ready to change your package for you. Join me and download this app, you will never regret it.

deborahy25
11/6/18

Beautiful jumpsuit fits perfectly !!! Nice color .. I'm 5 4" I ordered xl. So it could fit good & it does!

oluwaseyitanf
11/6/18

Matching sizes, good one.i can't wait to start wearing my clothes.i LL recommend this site to all my friends and family.

sriramh
10/27/18

Bought dresses for my wife for our anniversary. My first time ordering in this website, I was skeptical about the quality. But boy! The shopping experience was great and I never expected such quality service from them. The product exactly matched what was shown and the quality was absolutely fantastic and gorgeous. This made my wife really happy and it really made our day. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and do more shopping from them.

tarah100
10/25/18

i love my dress the fabric it's so good and it fit me i love it very much and i will buy more staff too

pawant5
10/24/18

I bought a jacket for my ride
It's amazing and it gives me a rich look.
Even my friends want to buy it.
It's really cool

kumarb2
10/24/18

I loved the dress which was amazing ,Actually I have ordered a dress for my sis, and dress was amazing.
My sis really loved it

rakeshg12
10/24/18

The product was really amazing.
And the dress colour very good with very good fabric. And very stylish
And packing was perfect.

manis16
10/24/18

The winter coat is really awesome.
And I love the quality.
And it is giving a rich look .
And It really awesome when I am driving..,
Thank u so much .

tejeswarb
10/24/18

I have ordered a dress to wife.
She was very happy.
And the quality was very good.
Thank you for. Saving me and making my wife happy

conciliahr
10/23/18

I have ordered more than 4 times from TBDress. And i must admit, at first I thought I will have bad experience especially that it was my first online shopping. But, my wedding dress, the shoes and my dinner dresses were amazing. And their size chart helps alot, so follow it when making an order and you wont need to make alterations to your dresses. See below pics.
What a beautiful experience.

amand11
10/17/18

I ordered a dress for my friend from this website. They deliver my product on time. the quality of cloth was too good and dress was 100% genuine. Website is easy to use. No problem i had faced. i am going to buy more from this website. They have large range of fashionable and trending dresses. all products are worth to buy. I recommend all that have a look on their collection you will definitely find something new.

fooziaf
10/13/18

Absolutely loved these pants. Wonderful ,soft, high wasted ,comfortable and very form fitting . As a working out legging junkie I totally love these . Black dress is pretty too. These are exactly what i was looking for . I have had a hardtime finding the material that is somewhat thicker and tighter , but not too thick and tight and also high rise . These are perfect . Color block Round neck i bought.

kathya137
10/13/18

The dresses arrived late, didn't fit, and they will not issue a refund. The website advertises easy returns, but when I requested one, they informed me of how difficult it is to send back to China, and they can only give me a 40% refund. I have emailed numerous times, and most of the responses are the same thing, avoiding the questions, or stating the loss for them if they do the return, despite what their return policy states. I even copied and pasted their return policy, as well as a photo of it, and the response is still the same. After nine emails, and even uploading unnecessary photos of the dresses (per their request), they spoke to a manager and offered a 50% refund. That is not what their return policy states.

imrana40
10/13/18

Great service !!! I was bit afraid of online shipping but i was wrong. I ordered "Long Sleeve Slit Women's Maxi Dress" very comfortable. Not see-through at all. I'll be ordering more. I got this as a gift for my daughter and she loved that very much and commented as excellent gift . She loved the height ,waist and length and the tummy control. So comfortable and great length! I seriously need to order more and I will buy again........

isabellak5
10/7/18

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!I had a couple of ladies yesterday helping me check out at customer service their names were HEATHER AND SUSAN. They were so professional and sincere at their job. They are good advisers on what you can take and what you can leave for specific reasons. I highly recommend cashing out with them. Thank you ladies for the great experience

reneer103
10/3/18

This company is from China and does not allow any returns or exchanges. I purchased two dresses from them and one was see through and the other 2 sizes too large. They refused to provide a refund stating that all dresses are non returnable even though I contacted them the day I received the dresses. $300 lost.

alvinl36
10/1/18

In all sincerity, I was a bit skeptical about the prices who would blame me though?.. I gave it a try and now I'm hooked, I buy all of clothing items from there and I have a couple of my friends asking about tbdress and they don't believe me.. best decision ever. My fashion game has never been so on. Thank You so much.. I love You

karumen
10/1/18

I ordered a coat and some outfit from the Tb dress store and after a worth waiting time they delivered. However, the waiting period took long due to shipment and clearance from the port I did receive my order. The most amazing thing was that they did bring me the exact order of things I had inquired for and they were all the right size. Kudos to TB dresses and much thanks.

susans831
9/29/18
• Updated review

I have to update as I feel it's only fair. After writing my review i sent a copy to the store as they had asked me to write the review. They replied and gave me the information that when my order was processed, the boots were then requested to be made. No wonder they are such good quality. It does not say that on the site. A week to make the boots is completely different to a week to get a pair off the shelf. Silly sausages. That's a selling point. Don't hide it. As the only reason I'd withheld one star was for the delay I've now given it so yes five stars. Well done

“Worth the wait”
9/6/18
• Previous review

I ordered these boots from tb dresses. They seemed to sit in an awaiting shipment category for a long time. Over a week. I did email and complain as I felt that was rather a long time for a company to take to get a pair of boots out ready to be posted. I was told that they were on their way but there wasn't any tracking number. Can't say in honesty that I believed them but really what can you do. I informed the company that I had several items in my cart but I wouldn't purchase till I had received my boots and gotten an idea of the delivery time. The order was placed on August the 7th and I received the boots, which according to my order on tbdresses is still awaiting shipment, on The 31st of August. So a little over three weeks. Semi acceptable as I did not pay for shipping, but the boots were expensive ($119) so I did expect that I would receive them sooner. The wait was definitely worth it as the boots are absolutely gorgeous and very well made, so not really expensive as they are definitely very good quality and not cheaply put together. I feel I wouldn't have felt the wait was so long if the company had updated its status instead of them showing as awaiting shipment. Ok that's my gripe. All in all I would happily recommend purchasing from this store. The boots are actually better than the picture provided of them and of good quality and fit well. The customer service was quick to respond when I emailed them and didn't give the impression of a brush off and not their problem. They took the time to reply to what I had asked of them and I don't doubt that if something had gone wrong they would have been there to help with a resolution. I will go ahead and purchase the items in my trolly now so I guess that's the best recommendation I can give. Thank you for taking the time to read my review and if you have or intend to purchase from tbdresses then I hope it may have helped you in some way. Even if only to make you aware that the "awaiting shipment" doesn't change and your purchase is more than likely already sent. Susan

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

They are a ripoff. You will be unhappy and probably lose your money like I did.

By Jim F.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

TBdress?