American Express Travel reviews

Tel: 1-800-297-2977
2017 Customer choice award

kimberlc
11/26/17

OK. The scenery was amazing. No one mentioned it was an LGBTQ nightlyrics meet up as the only get togethersome on the ship.
They Never played one drop of music on the decks. The entertainment was hanging in the room with the music station.
Food, spa and service was amazing!
We got a ton of sleep.
I'M 41 and I was the youngest person on board.

johnl543
11/9/17

I am switching my Platinum Card to a Chase Sapphire. Amex Platinum and it's website are terrible. Not at all premium experience. The website frequently freezes. It takes forever to book anything. Then if it freezes, you often find that you cannot tell if you did or did not book a ticket. The phone tree is awful. Online chat is horrible.

Done with you AMEX

julieh157
7/12/17

Food, spa and service was amazing!
We got a ton of sleep.
I'M 41 and I was the youngest person on board.

mored1
5/24/17

I travel a lot. It makes me happy and I need to make sure that my flight is safe and there's nothing to worry about. I used American express several times and there were no inconvenient situations. Top rating!

silac
2/13/17

nice website. I will use them in future as well as now. 24 suppot, good job, nice service. Traveling with them is a party all the time.

anaz7
10/13/16

great benefits!

germainea
10/8/16

So many times i travel in american express and i am satisfied with their service. tremendous service provide from them and amazing facility to every travellers.

michaelw280
8/12/16

The reviews from SiteJabber are very helpful to travelers.

ljg1
6/25/16

have many options to use your points from rental cars, hotels, planes etc. all connected to your card so if not enough can charge to card and get more points

frankt48
3/11/16

No wonder American Express Travel is one of the world largest and most successful travel online supplier, I went to my vacations last month and everything was perfect.

willieh18
2/24/16

give big diso$#*!s if you use AMEX

fredl35
12/28/15

Closing the American Express office in Paris may be the dumbest business decision after New Coke (of the entire 20th C).

Every famous American writer, including Hemingway, included the Paris office in stories. For more than 50 years it was an obligatory stop for American tourists in Europe.

Then they closed the American Express office in La Jolla and Cannes and everywhere else.

Concierge service on the internet is not the same as the old concierge service at American Express offices, face-to-face.

A couple walks into the La Jolla American Express office and half hour later walk out having spent $80,000 for an around the world cruise.This is not the sort of thing that can be replicated online.

American Express the card and the Travel Offices had a monopoly of the business of American upper-middle class tourism and they threw it away for no good reason.

cherylw29
12/27/15

I love using AMEX Platinum Card travel. It's so easy. They assign you a travel agent, who learns and remembers your preferences, helps you find the best deal and is always there to help if something goes wrong. They have access to the best places, best rates and many extras. I love it! Cheryl W.

marinellef
8/24/15

Good that's all I can Say.

giusepped4
3/17/15

Once upon a time, I needed to use a travel agent and I used American Express Corporate Travel because they'd find me good deals. Then I found that I could get much better deals online or via voucher companies. The extra Membership Rewards points were worth a lot less than the extra dollars I was paying so I ditched them.

markg101
2/11/15

Extra ordinary services with endless enjoyment.

justint30
1/13/15

Whenever I travel I use my Amex card. I get extra points, extra insurance (collision on car rentals, etc.) and lots of help if I need to book things. Oh and I even use travelers checks sometimes.

24 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the American Express Travel staff and other customers.

American Express Travel?