TopCashBack.co.uk

TopCashBack.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.8 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TopCashBack.co.uk also ranks 8th among Cash Back sites. The most common issues with TopCashBack.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate TopCashBack.co.uk?

“Great Site, Saved a fortune”

Ryan L.
4/3/20

Thanks to this site, I've just cashed out my earnings and got some extra (as a voucher), which has enabled me to do a massive school shopping trip for the kids (homeschooling). Very Very pleased.

“Cant close the account”

Dylan E.
3/8/20

I followed the instructions and they are rubbish,it says you can delete your account by following these instructions hut it doesnt work at all,I posted an image,it says would you only like to unsubscribe? Follow this link that's all it says,it doesnt say any where delete your account follow this link etc none of that anywhere,so how the fcuk do I close it if theres nothing there to do so?I've reviewed this elsewhere asking the same question with no answers,I emailed topcashback they replied but it wasnt an answer,they seemed to be replying about something else,what is this madness?is it a scam so that I am unable to leave or what??

ryanl306
April 3rd, 2020
susana632
March 15th, 2020
Top cashback are today showing avis as having a really high payable rate today. We have booked a car in the USA for October with avis through top cashback and have paid in full. Now I see no my account that the cashback is declined this does happen usually when the cash back is a larger amount. They say contract not complete well ofcourse it isn't as the car is booked in the USA for October but they happily took the money now. So I am having to go through their customer services to try and resolve this which could take months as it has done with other transactions in the past. Then I still may not get it so people need to be aware that these wonderful offers don't always materialise
dylane29
March 8th, 2020
stevew259
November 12th, 2017
It seems like the small ticket things track well where you get £15 or less but the insurances and car breakdown where they pay more initially track but can get downgraded. I know it's not their fault but it is frustrating. That said...it's free money!
kareno111
August 1st, 2018
Well done. Extra saving keep adding up small amounts. I've save a few hundred. Somtimes you won't get anything but I shoponline and most of the website are included for 1% which is not bad. better than nothing.
vickyr29
April 2nd, 2019
Write your review

This cashback site is a SCAM. I have took a car insurance policy through Compare the Market via this cashback site and offered £30 cashback (offer is still active at the time of writing yhis review) but the cashback never processed and now customercare is saying as per terms and condition cashback is not guaranteed. Is this a joke if its not guaranteed then why start a cashback site and show offers still active. Should have taken through Quidco which is very much better than this scammers and always track cashback immidiatly and pays on time. Only reason I took through this cowboys to save some more quids as through Quidco same policy was £10 expensive but still have haved me £20.
jackm380
TopCashback S.
Hi Vicky,

I'm sorry that you feel this way about our website but I can assure you that we are not a scam and that we will always doing everything we can to try and recover a cashback amount that hasn't tracked as planned. In this case though, I think your review could relate to our UK website as I can see you have mentioned working in GBP (£).

I hope this helps,
Jack
mikep275
March 25th, 2018
10 Pounds and Argos Voucher for 5 pounds with my link
love website with my link you will receive 10 pounds welcome bonus plus Argos voucher , just copy and paste link in web
i saved personal over 300 from December ,used for switching suppliers ,insurance ,home ,broadband ,ebay,and much MORE

topcashback.co.uk/
ref/member*******026 use my link to get welcome bonus
traceyd13
December 6th, 2015
I have tried a few cash back sites over the years but nothing comes close to this one!
You can shop for everything online from fashion, food and even household bills, the list is endless..
You can also shop in your local supermarkets and upload your receipts for money back.
I bought a TV and laptop this week and three days later the crash was put into my account as fast as that.
They have an app that is simple and easy to use to, so this site defiantly gets my thumbs up... Highly recommended :)
danield21
October 23rd, 2012
Awesome website to earn cashback on thousands of highstreet retailers. One not to miss!
ronalds70
February 19th, 2016
For online shopping it works fine, nothing spectacular. I think you have way better services.
seanh179
November 8th, 2018
I made a purchase on Flixbux via TopCashBack.co.uk for £123.96. My purchase was completed successfully with no problems. I went on my trip, again, no problems. I raised a missing cashback ticket #*******706 for this because it didn't track. There were no issues with my browser as I also use Quidco, and have had no problems with Quidco. However, you TopCashBack denied my cashback claim for £7.43 stating I didn't go through their website. If a person manually looked at the timestamps of when my trip was booked with Flixbus and when I left the TopCashBack website, anybody can CLEARLY see that a genuine cashback attempt was made... After speaking with support, they just kept copy and pasting their agreement to me with no manual engagement. This is not only frustrating for me, but I question whether they have a useful support team to help anybody at all.

TopCashBack denying me £7.43 is annoying because I could have gone through QuidCo or another website without these problems... Now, I have no chance of getting anything due to TopCashBack's technical blunder. Having contacted them via support, they didn't offer any suggestions upon fixing this cashback bug or anything, they simply dismissed it, so for some unfortunate person, this is just going to happen again

Having a similar issue with BeFrugal in the past, they offered the cashback to me despite the lack of tracking. So there are cashback websites out there which do look after their customers. TopCashBack does not seem to be one of them. Their support team didn't seem enthusiastic to help me or even sympathize with my situation. Writing this is a last resort, it's a shame it has had to come to this, but when a company refused to help, I am left with little option to share my experience with this company.
angelas209
November 7th, 2017
Topcashback is HORRIBLE! I would NOT recommend their site to ANYONE! They rarely track your purchase, and while they do give you the option to submit a claim for your missing cashback, they have a 0% success rate at giving you the money you were supposed to receive (but again, their crappy site failed to track). On top of that, you wait on average of 3 months to even hear back from them about your missing transaction. Ebates gets back to you within a few days, I love their customer service. In order to make up for their awful service topcashback has appeared to offer the highest rates for cashback - but don't be fooled, you'll only receive your cashback mayyybe 1/3 of the times you use their site. So all in all - Ebates may offer lower rates, but they almost always properly track your purchase, so in reality, you'll still earn more with Ebates. Stay away from topcashback if you don't like being frustrating with customer service who doesn't care about you or helping you.
brians145
July 22nd, 2015
They charged me £5 for the plus service that I never signed up for. When I reported this to them they refused to refund me even though I never used any of the plus services (as I never realised I was a member). They have unacceptable practices and evil customer service.

When I complained they basically told me they ripped off lots of other people using the same technique and to pay me back would be unfair to all the people they stole from and didn't payback.
sourg2
January 25th, 2016
This company keeps sending me emails. I've sent them a response requesting they delete my info; that I never subscribed to their site and consider their site as a scam / phishing ...
To "unsubscribe" you have to log in. Since I never subscribed, there is no log in info.
I just delete their messages.
joes411
May 26th, 2015
submit support ticket doesn't work yet they wont listen or help. they ignore twitter messages

Only used once, simply visit the customer service section and submit online. I got a response the next day.

By Ryan L.

By Paul B.

According to TopCashBack, they are saying Join our millions of members worldwide

By Paul B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TopCashBack.co.uk staff and other customers.

Earn cashback and save money when you shop at over 4,600 retailers both online and in-store. We pass 100% of our commission to you as cashback.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TopCashBack.co.uk?

Have a question about TopCashBack.co.uk?