Review of BeFrugal

Boston, MA 2205, US
jen.dorman@befrugal.com
2018 Customer choice award
Youtube video thumbnail
Join now for FREE & Get $10 Cash Bonus!
Join Now

murrayb34
6/12/19
• Updated review

finally received that $10+ cash back ... took more than 16 months though.
still some smaller sums UNDER INVESTIGATION
but at least the one sizeable cash back was available to cash out

“don't always get what you bargain for”
9/20/18
• Previous review

seems to always be an issue with high value cash back opportunities .... they are never confirmed
they also are never denied ... just UNDER INVESTIGATION

as explained to me, befrugal makes a single request to the merchant for payment of the cash back
either it is paid or not responded to
if no response, no follow up mechanism exists ... request just sits out there forever
I have some listed as UNDER INVESTIGATION for more than a year, including one that is in excess of $10 cash back
there is no follow up only .... we have not heard back from the merchant

I have found ebates to be much more reliable, although payout is less

aeyoungk
6/12/19

I've used some cashback sites, but this place is the best for me because it has a lot of cashbag and it's easy to use.

tammyw146
6/9/19

nothing but positive experiences. Lots of help !! always get paid, would recommend to friends and family

jillk187
6/8/19

I've been using BeFrugal for a few months and the majority of my purchases never get "reported" or verified so I am not getting most of the cashback that I am owed. I've been very happy with Ebates and have not had this problem with them. Go with Ebates even if the cash back % is lower because with them you actually get paid.

rial6
6/6/19

Just takes a while to verify and make funds available. The Direct Deposit....Key!!! Gotta love it!!!

bobbis31
6/6/19

This helps with my basic needs. I shop and allow them to pay for the smaller purchases with what is going on in tis department

yienl
6/5/19

great website,easy to redeem cash back,there is no minimum for redemption,which is great ,cuz many websites usually require $15 or more

catherinec222
6/5/19

I love Befrugal, it is so easy to use. Very easy to get paid. I can make money while I shop. I like the ease and amount I earn.

jigarm2
6/1/19

They eat up your money and doesn't say thank you or sorry. Be aware. Most trips are not recorded and you don't get your money as promised. Customer service is pathetic and rude.

olehy1
5/31/19

very bad, often AliExpress cashback is significantly lower than with other cashback providers. So called best cashback guarantee in fact, doesn't work - you can only use it once. Other aspects: your cashback must be verified and after that it will be payable, verification will take about 1 month or more. While you can receive much faster verification by other cashback providers. Other aspect: withdrowing money from your account: not all declared payment methods are available, for example - virtual visa card, is not available.

byeongk
5/26/19

I firstly use this web site and this cashback event, I think it is very useful. And I will recommend this web site for my friends. They will be very satified for this event also :)

jasond308
5/19/19

They Did not pay me for several shopping trips I made and when I called they were less than helpful. One of the big tips I never got paid for was from World market/Cost Plus where it was hundreds of dollars. I opened a support ticket but that was never paid. And them McDonald's had a $10 bonus that I submitted but again I was NOT paid and followed all the rules. I've Never once have I had a bad experience with Retailmenot or Ebates. The WorldMarket / Cost Plus I spent over $ 200 and never got a response from BeFrugal regards to my very large orders, Would NOT recommend. You will not get paid!!

lisah741
5/17/19

You buy stuff you need and get paid for it....that's it. If you don't try anything funny, you don't have anything to worry about. I have had no problems and I have had 3 pay outs so far. If I do I will share that too.

akhterz
5/13/19

Hi Friends place to plz send your address and I will send the award letter from me and I will be in for the day off so cute

inbak
5/11/19

Ajsvs ueldldpflf kdks sks didbcsns isjsbacan skskslslsle kskslsls jsksvs
Hsisoeme es sisjscsos jskdkdmdbs nshsnsns jaiksks jsmsma jskamsn
Sjsospsbsbsnsms nsjsnsbs jskshana
Hdskskdhdndd neiemev euskeksms sisjsc
Sheieosl

mehmoodh
5/9/19

you can buy a range of itemes clothes useful house hold itemes good price and styles recmond this site purchase and order with full confidence

manuelh43
5/8/19

NICE!!!!! WONDERFULL PAGE. HELP TO FIND OUT THE BEST OFFERS AND CUPONS. TAKE SO LONG TO GET YOUR REWARDS, BUT THATS OKAY, ITS LIKE HAVE SOME MONEY IN A SAVING ACCOUNT HELP TO SAVE AND KEEP SOME MONEY FOR THE FUTURE, THANKS A LOT!!!!!

jinetb
5/8/19

BeFrugal almost always give more cash back than other sites like Ebates or Ibotta.They offer better options on how and when you receive your money as well. Here you have the option to get more money for if you exchange for certain gift card, you also get the option to deposit directly into your Paypal. And the wait time to receive your money is much less as well. You get an exact date of when your money will be available and can choose when you want to cash out. There are so many stores to shop from, I highly recommend Befrugal. Having said that my one issue is when using the Befrugal app on your phone that if you hit the back button it kicks you out and even if you click back in you have a chance of loosing your rebate. (That's happened to me twice) But still handsdown best cash back site around!

prees
4/30/19

Everything from getting the cashback to requesting the payment is seamless and effortless! Customer service is also great and quick to respond.

elip22
4/26/19

good prices and good cash back. i use this for my shopping and i do like to shop and send my friends gifts.

arturoa32
4/24/19

LOVE BeFRUGAL CASHBACK. IT IS THE BEST!! REALLY WORK, IF YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR SAVE MONEY BUYING IN MARKETPLACE, THIS IS THE BEST CHOICE GUYS

saurabhg11
4/22/19

Very easy to use BeFrugal. No issues at all. Was able to easily cash out and highly recommend it to everyone!

tonilynnr
4/20/19

Love this site not only am I able to save money but I also get paid to shop! Easy process of sign up and youre off to savings

tatyanav3
4/19/19

Great service to get cash back. Love BeFrugal!! Thank you for the opportunity! I will continue to use the service

andreat127
4/16/19

Easy way to earn cash back in your wallet when you shop online. I use this site to help get a discount on filing my taxes online and shopping at different stores.

Hi there, happy to help. If you just joined BeFrugal, you earned a $10 sign-up bonus as a new customer! For the travel you are booking, it depends on the type of travel. The cash back percentages vary depending on if it is a car rental, hotel, airfare, etc. The exact percentage you will earn can be seen at Travelocity's page on BeFrugal (befrugal dot com slash travelocity) after clicking on "Cash Back Terms & Exclusions."

By Chris F., BeFrugal Representative

Hi Debra, Thanks for reaching out! It's easy for a new member to earn Cash Back. First, make sure you are logged in to your BeFrugal account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free at https://www.befrugal.com. Once you are logged into your BeFrugal account, find the store(s) you want to shop at on the BeFrugal web site. Click on the 'Shop Now' button or on any Cash Back eligible coupon or deal and you will be taken to the retailer's website. Complete your purchase and Cash Back will be added to your BeFrugal account within 7 days. For more details, see https://www.befrugal.com/help/cashback/ Thanks!

By Chris F., BeFrugal Representative

Hi Lisa, I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your BeFrugal experience. If you feel you are not getting credit for Cash Back from a purchase you made, please submit an inquiry at https://www.befrugal.com/account/member/need-help/inquiry/ and our representatives will investigate with the retailer. I can assure you that we do everything in our power to work with our partner retailers so that our members can get paid for any Cash Back purchases made through BeFrugal. Thanks.

By Chris F., BeFrugal Representative

Hi Jaime, thanks for reaching out! BeFrugal members can choose to have their Cash Back sent via any of the following methods: PayPal, check (sent in the mail), Direct Deposit, Visa Prepaid card or gift card for stores including Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS and more. For more information on payments, see here: https://www.befrugal.com/help/payments/. Thanks!

By Chris F., BeFrugal Representative

Hi there, in order to earn cash back on your online shopping, you need to first be signed up for BeFrugal, then click the store on our website and shop as normal. We cannot issue retroactive cash back for purchases you made before becoming a BeFrugal member.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Beverly, We are currently offering a $10 sign-up bonus for new users. To earn a sign-up bonus a user must join BeFrugal.com during the promotional period or via a link or web page on BeFrugal.com where such bonus is being promoted and then earn $25 or more in Cash Back (not including bonuses and earnings from non-purchase activity). Go to www.befrugal.com and click "Join for Free and Get $10" on the top of the page. Thank you!

By Chris F., BeFrugal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeFrugal staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BeFrugal