InboxPounds

InboxPounds has a consumer rating of 4.06 stars from 112 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with InboxPounds most frequently mention spare time and survey sites. InboxPounds ranks 2nd among Points Shopping sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.5%
How would you rate InboxPounds?

“Another £30 gift card”

Jim K.
11/4/20

Simple routine every day. Click on your paid email, earn credits, use your free spins and remember to open the app when you purchase items from many different sites. Within a very short period of time you will receive whatever rewards that you have chosen in my case a £30 Amazon voucher, the third time I have ‘cashed in' this year. Simple and straightforward to use along with excellent customer service.

“Redeeming”

Russell C.
10/1/20

Still waiting for the payment to be processed, I've been completing surveys for the past six years and only recently have things changed. My account has been ‘put on hold' due to ‘inconsistent answers', I've always answered honestly and complete surveys with care. It appear that answering surveys successfully isn't a popular option! Something wrong in the chain of command somewhere. I feel that it's an excuse not to issue a payment. Not impressed.

jimk580
November 4th, 2020
nabegha
January 14th, 2021
After started using this website, it became my first point of search even overtaking the Google Search engine to search for anything I want, get almost the same top results that you will expect from GOOGLE, but with a small reward for using the site. This reward will sometimes get bigger for participating in surveys and visiting other websites and trying offers. Many thanks
cassandras147
September 9th, 2020
As an InboxPounds member, I would like to say that since using InboxPounds it's given me the opportunity do provide my opinions completing surveys and tasks. Very much enjoyable.
georger563
October 5th, 2020
Recent changes haven't really improved the site much. Rewards for some surveys are pitifully small for the time they take. Recently I have completed a couple of surveys but have not been rewarded. There is not a simple way to report this as the surveys cannot be referred to in an identifiable way.
Rewards take too long to be processed - other survey sites manage to do this much more quickly.
Disappointed that my favoured reward (Amazon voucher) now needs you to reach £30 instead of £20 as previously.
susant1003
October 4th, 2020
Great survey site, there are plenty interesting content. You get paid quickly when you reach the cash out amount of £20. Highly recommend Inbox Pounds.
trevorp75
October 4th, 2020
I have been a member of the site for some time and this is my fourth payout. Just be honest in the surveys n the money will slowly grow. I try to complete a couple of surveys a day. Hoping that my request for payment this time will not be too slow as it recently changed from a paper cheque to a choice of retailers inc. PayPal. Would recommend it to anyone looking to make a little extra pin money.
joyl175
December 13th, 2020
I enjoy doing the surveys & it's a bonus when you get your cashback reward too.
It keeps the grey matter ticking over.
amandab1333
December 2nd, 2020
I've been a member of inbox pounds for a few years now, admittedly it's a little slower to cash out on this site as the surveys tend to be worth less than other survey sites (the main reason I gave 4 stars) but you can top up with the paid emails and there is some good offers to complete too. A good range of rewards to choose from, easy to order your reward and processing was quick.
nicolaa15
September 13th, 2020
Great surveys, sometimes you have to be patient to get one but with perseverence it's a good site. They also always pay when they say and on time. Thanks
barbarat631
October 4th, 2020
Easy way to earn money, but I get screened out of so many surveys, sometimes after spending several minutes on them. Some surveys also take longer than stated, so can be time consuming to earn the cash. Payouts are usually quick.
brigittep27
November 8th, 2020
Brilliant. I love doing the surveys in my spare time and get paid when I reach the £20 pay out. Feels like I have earned a bonus, money will be spent on me. Great stuff
roshnik6
September 21st, 2020
My inbox pound survay experience is good and i really enjoyed. Im happy to do surveys offers and apps
debbiew553
December 10th, 2020
Love this site. I earn about £30 per month, occasionally bonus cash on plain and win. Today I won £5 which was a nice surprise! It won't replace my day job but for a bit of extra cash I am very happy!
dianej380
November 5th, 2020
Good to complete surveys. Keeps your brain working in theses dreadful times. Keeps you occupied and happy.
russellc182
October 1st, 2020
pennyd83
October 21st, 2020
Received my payment via PayPal in the 3 days that was said. However it has taken me 18months to get £20. I never seemed to qualify for a lot of the surveys, so will be closing my account
johnr3086
December 20th, 2020
It is possible to find out about new trends and products by whiling away a little time completing surveys.At the end of the survey rainbow is the pot of gold in the form of gift card or cash rewards.To add to the fun there is "spin the wheel"providing more pennies or even pounds. Achieving the pay out is simple and speedy, an all round positive experience.
garym1093
November 10th, 2020
Good variety of surveys. Just waiting for my £30 amazon voucher, took some time but it will make xmas a bit easier, frustrating to complete surveys then drops out and not rewarded, or get 50% through and then disqualified. But a good time filler. Never be rich due to time taken to amass a decent amount.
maxinel30
November 13th, 2020
This site is probably one of the best i participate in. I love all the different topics ti involves you ins, rewardss are fabulous and im looking forward to treating my daughter with my reward. Im so looking forward to continued participation and recieving my Amazon Voucher.
robertd1727
September 9th, 2020
New layout is very good and I have enjoyed doing these recent surveys. Waiting for Amazon voucher. I look forward to doing many more surveys, thank you so much.
lynetteg51
November 10th, 2020
I love this website it's so easy to use you can earn money by reading emails and doing surveys and the payouts are prompt
angelar860
November 25th, 2020
Restricted access to surveys for months now because I apparantly gave incorrect responses, but no idea how as I have always been honest.
Maybe getting another year older, moving house etc is wrong!
I will be unsubscribing!
katieh321
October 30th, 2020
I've had fun so far on inboxpounds yeah some of the survey don't work but theirs lots of other things you can do
alexg693
September 27th, 2020
Great site. Easy to build up earnings.
Very reliable.
It was better when the spin the wheel actually spun and gave you decent bonuses

Products used:
Surveys

ailsar2
November 8th, 2020
It took roughly 2 months to get £30 which i was really happy with, but the amount of surveys I qualified for definitely reduced after the first 2 weeks. Sometimes you can get half way through a 30 min survey and they decide you aren't who they're looking for and you get no reward for the time spent. I also had a few surveys that I got to the final page but there was an error on submitting so it didn't record my participation which was so frustrating I almost closed my account. The best payoff I received was for playing a new game on my phone and would definitely participate in this type of reward in the future.

It's a legit company. I have been paid many times by them

By Susan T.