InboxPounds

Trustpilot
3.7 / 5
Reviews.io
1 / 5

InboxPounds has a consumer rating of 3.97 stars from 153 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with InboxPounds most frequently mention spare time, survey sites and interesting surveys. InboxPounds ranks 3rd among Points Shopping sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 73.7%
How would you rate InboxPounds?

“Another £20 payout from Inboxpounds”

Survey G.
5/20/21

I'm overall very satisfied with inboxpounds I've had so many payouts in the few years I've been using it, very handy way to make a bit extra on the side in your spare time, just by taking part in surveys & opinions, paid emails and other offers, I highly recommend this site, I always choose the option to be paid my earnings through PayPal, the payouts are fast, there's no risk. Anyone should try this out

“Dreadful Site”

first l.
9/29/21

Horrible slow low paying surveys, limited offers that they refuse to pay out even if you complete them. Ignore the 'satisfied' users on here with their solitary reviews... nothing suspicious about that at all.

sharonr1273
May 20th, 2021

jimk580
November 4th, 2020

Simple routine every day. Click on your paid email, earn credits, use your free spins and remember to open the app when you purchase items from many different sites. Within a very short period of time you will receive whatever rewards that you have chosen in my case a £30 Amazon voucher, the third time I have ‘cashed in' this year. Simple and straightforward to use along with excellent customer service.

nabegha
January 14th, 2021

After started using this website, it became my first point of search even overtaking the Google Search engine to search for anything I want, get almost the same top results that you will expect from GOOGLE, but with a small reward for using the site. This reward will sometimes get bigger for participating in surveys and visiting other websites and trying offers. Many thanks

jons623
February 12th, 2021

Thanks for the opportunity to use this service and would recommend to anyone who has some spare time on there hands and wants to earn some extra cash or redeem your value for Tesco gift cards Amazon pretty much all the high street also master cards

Tip for consumers:
Go for the high paying ones you may have to spend £20 bit to get an extra £50 it's worth it don't worry you don't have to spend anything if you don't want too there are plenty of options available

Why not have a look at the site for yourself

Products used:
I purchased a Tesco shopping card for the monetary value that I earn doing my surveys or playing my online games

amandab1333
December 2nd, 2020

I've been a member of inbox pounds for a few years now, admittedly it's a little slower to cash out on this site as the surveys tend to be worth less than other survey sites (the main reason I gave 4 stars) but you can top up with the paid emails and there is some good offers to complete too. A good range of rewards to choose from, easy to order your reward and processing was quick.

cassandras147
September 9th, 2020

As an InboxPounds member, I would like to say that since using InboxPounds it's given me the opportunity do provide my opinions completing surveys and tasks. Very much enjoyable.

sandrao504
May 14th, 2021

It is fantastic to hear ads that refer to questions you've answered, it validates the ad too. However many times you fill in demographics and find the survey is full or finished. I limit myself to 3 goes and then give up.
It took a a little while to find out how to redeem the cash I'd earned, now I'm waiting for the voucher to arrive as looking forward to buying a versatile griddle/ roasting pan/casserole dish that should be a great space saver when we venture off for adventures in our motorhome.

susant1003
October 4th, 2020

Great survey site, there are plenty interesting content. You get paid quickly when you reach the cash out amount of £20. Highly recommend Inbox Pounds.

chriss2706
December 11th, 2020

Like Angela R, I too have restricted access apparently as I have given incorrect responses but I don't know why. It might be as I now have someone else to do my shopping or that I now do not own a car.
I have just go my rewards to £20 and had my PayPal account credited. I will now pick and choose when and how many times I will fill in these surveys.

markr2074
July 23rd, 2021

This might not be the fastest site to earn money from; and when you claim, it takes a couple of days for the claim to go through. BUT, unlike with some other sites, you don't get cheated.

£10 Amazon voucher

georger563
October 5th, 2020

Recent changes haven't really improved the site much. Rewards for some surveys are pitifully small for the time they take. Recently I have completed a couple of surveys but have not been rewarded. There is not a simple way to report this as the surveys cannot be referred to in an identifiable way.
Rewards take too long to be processed - other survey sites manage to do this much more quickly.
Disappointed that my favoured reward (Amazon voucher) now needs you to reach £30 instead of £20 as previously.

trevorp75
October 4th, 2020

I have been a member of the site for some time and this is my fourth payout. Just be honest in the surveys n the money will slowly grow. I try to complete a couple of surveys a day. Hoping that my request for payment this time will not be too slow as it recently changed from a paper cheque to a choice of retailers inc. PayPal. Would recommend it to anyone looking to make a little extra pin money.

firstl91
September 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

Dont

Surveys

timb821
January 26th, 2021

About a year ago inboxPounds changed. It no longer gave you a bonus balance of £1 after you took your reward, it stopped giving the option of a cash payouit in the form of a cheque (only vouchers available now), & the spin & win facility became less generous. Now the spin & win is more generous again, and am getting used to the rest. Still not as good as it used to be, but the experience is improving, even though it's much harder to get a payout.

joyl175
December 13th, 2020

I enjoy doing the surveys & it's a bonus when you get your cashback reward too.
It keeps the grey matter ticking over.

nicolaa15
September 13th, 2020

Great surveys, sometimes you have to be patient to get one but with perseverence it's a good site. They also always pay when they say and on time. Thanks

russellc182
October 1st, 2020

Still waiting for the payment to be processed, I've been completing surveys for the past six years and only recently have things changed. My account has been ‘put on hold' due to ‘inconsistent answers', I've always answered honestly and complete surveys with care. It appear that answering surveys successfully isn't a popular option! Something wrong in the chain of command somewhere. I feel that it's an excuse not to issue a payment. Not impressed.

barbarat631
October 4th, 2020

Easy way to earn money, but I get screened out of so many surveys, sometimes after spending several minutes on them. Some surveys also take longer than stated, so can be time consuming to earn the cash. Payouts are usually quick.

brigittep27
November 8th, 2020

Brilliant. I love doing the surveys in my spare time and get paid when I reach the £20 pay out. Feels like I have earned a bonus, money will be spent on me. Great stuff

roshnik6
September 21st, 2020

My inbox pound survay experience is good and i really enjoyed. Im happy to do surveys offers and apps

tracya271
June 6th, 2021

Only earnt the pounds have yet to successfully withdraw them
Seems to be very fast in cashing out
Surveys or apps seem fairly small, lots of variety for all too

go for it

Products used:
mainly just did surveys, free apps or games to complete up to certain levels, must admit the games are pretty cool

debbiew553
December 10th, 2020

Love this site. I earn about £30 per month, occasionally bonus cash on plain and win. Today I won £5 which was a nice surprise! It won't replace my day job but for a bit of extra cash I am very happy!

markr1748
February 3rd, 2021

The payouts keep coming.

It might take a little while to build the points up, but once they're there and you claim it's paid in full.

Great site to fill in a few minutes here and there.

Have patience

Amazon voucher

dianej380
November 5th, 2020

Good to complete surveys. Keeps your brain working in theses dreadful times. Keeps you occupied and happy.

maxinel30
November 13th, 2020

This site is probably one of the best i participate in. I love all the different topics ti involves you ins, rewardss are fabulous and im looking forward to treating my daughter with my reward. Im so looking forward to continued participation and recieving my Amazon Voucher.

It's a legit company. I have been paid many times by them

By Susan T.