InstantRewards.net

InstantRewards.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InstantRewards.net also ranks 6th among Points Shopping sites.

How would you rate InstantRewards.net?

“I love instant rewards”

Rae S.
9/10/13

I love instant rewards. I was afraid at first it was some kind of scam or something, But you literally do get paid for signing up people. Top earners are making hundreds of dollars a day! The payouts are quick, and I love how they are instant. I made over 300 in my first 2 weeks within signing up! I highly recommend it!

raes
September 10th, 2013
aprilg3
December 23rd, 2013
I agree with the other reviewer, Instant rewards is great. If you are persistent and spend the time doing the work you will get paid, and quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the InstantRewards.net staff and other customers.

Tired of waiting every 2weeks to get piad? Want to get paid daily and enjoy trying out FREE trials of fortun 500 companies. Get paid $80-$150+ DAILY! JOIN TODAY

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InstantRewards.net?

Have a question about InstantRewards.net?