Review of Tickets.Expert

doloresb15
2/16/18

I was told they would be e-mailed to me on Friday, Feb 9, 2018. I have not recieved them as of today.

bridgete2
2/16/18

Super excited to go to the races for the first time! Thank you for an easy process to get tickets!!! Five stars all the way! First time using this website

jacobh72
2/15/18

I have not yet received my tickets and it charged my card twice. I fully expect them to refund one of the charges and supply the tickets.

johna784
2/15/18

this was a great way to buy tickets its just alittle confusing on when and how I will receive my tickets

fredas9
2/15/18

No problem ordering tickets. everything went smooth through to whole process. Only complaint, fees extra high

barbarap142
2/14/18

No problem printing my tickets. The order came through quickly. Also was told I would get a $25 refund. Hope that goes as smoothly as the ticket purchases. The service fees are very high and would recommend lowering them to encourage more business.

chrism463
2/14/18

every thing went smooth. it was fast and easy. didn't need assistance. just waiting on an email to download e tickets

judithr38
2/14/18

Online service was great really helpful and now I'm just waiting for my tickets thank you for all your help

laij
2/14/18

Order is in place and waiting for e-ticket which is committed to send to me 2 days ahead. Hope everything is okay. Service fee is high, but the seat I want is only available here.

stefanieg5
2/14/18

Better than Tele charge. I heartily recommend this website. I do not like this necessity to have an 100 character review.

cynthias126
2/13/18

ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOWN LOADING MY TICKETS BECAUSE THIS IS TO MUCH TO DEAL WITH AND THE FEES SUCK!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY DAMN TICKETS!!!! IS THIS A SCAM???

michaels789
2/13/18

It was very convenient and it was very easy and fast to get the tickets that I wanted. The service fee was very high.

johnc930
2/13/18

this was easy enough to use, however the fees were insane, i feel. I did receive the tickets to be printed within minutes though

daniell1776
2/13/18

Service fee is too expensive. I ended up buying the event insurance in the event I can't attend the concert. Because of the additional cost for the service fees and insurance, I had to sacrifice for sub par seats.

debc55
2/12/18

endiam
2/12/18

Its taking me a while to print I hope me and my son have a wonderful time March 3rd and I hope I can print these tickets out

rossd31
2/11/18

THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! These fraudsters do a good job of linking to web sites - in my case Paul Simon. You go to the PS page, click the link and BOOM you are at a well developed website - that looks legitimate -- so you place an order. Later when you print your tickets, you find out the $400 tickets were really only $185!!

Call the help line and get a prerecorded message that "there are no refunds or returns." Meaning I was scammed. STAY AWAY. I'm going to seek legal remedy.

victoro27
2/11/18

Tickets.Expert does not make it clear that you can't download tickets immediately. ordered and paid for tickets on January 25th. Not until after I submitted my payment did I receive e-mail saying tickets would be available the evening of February 10th. This morning, February 11th, they are still not available. I called Tickets.Expert and spoke with Alex. He's helping as much as possible but it's still feels unnecessarily stressful.

paulined21
2/10/18

It's 2 days before showtime and I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TICKETS YET! I elected for them to be mailed to my home address so I can surprise my kids. I SPENT $500 AND NOT HAPPY!

catinac2
2/10/18

Never used before my son used this site. Will see how it goes.then give you reviews. Thanks in advance.

collettea1
2/10/18

I can not believe the service charges. They are really expensive. And having this review mandatory before i can get my tickets

bm118
2/9/18

They don't tell you about the outrageous "Service Fee" until checkout. This added 30 percent to my concert ticket order. Ridiculous!

feliciar18
2/9/18

I received my order very convenient! And I would definitely order again! Good viewing of the seats virtually

bernadettet8
2/9/18

I think it was a quick n easy way 2 get tickets. I like that u can pick ur own seats n they show where they are. The process was very fast n accurate I think I may use this method in da near future.

kristenc39
2/8/18

Things went smoothly, and without difficulty. I just want to know where to pick up my tickets and I have to write this review first apparently. So....I am hoping this is enough words. Thanks!

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E. [Tickets.Expert Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Tickets.Expert?