Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

loria51
Lori A.
4/9/19

I hope it's not like the last time where the place sold the tickets twice. I'll be back if it's easy to get tickets!

loup41
Lou P.
4/3/19

IT'S MY FIRST TIME, SO FAR, SO GOOD BUT I'D RATHER COMMENT AFTER I RECEIVE MY TICKETS FOR THE SHOW AND INSURE I DO RECEIVE MY TICKETS A DAY OR TWO BEFORE THE SHOW.

gayetha
Gayeth A.
3/24/19

this is only my second time shopping from you guys, but it's great, keep it going! tickets were sold out on the main website, so i was glad you guys had some.
Although, i dont understand why there was delivery fee when the ticket is an e-ticket

melissas479
3/15/19

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

davidb950
David B.
2/24/19

Service fees should be revealed as part of overall prices. Will reevaluate decision to utilize your service in future...

risas3
Risa S.
2/9/19

Your extra fees and charges are ridiculous. Why do you gouge us for a college basketball game? It’s no wonder we don’t come very often.

lisam579
LISA M.
1/30/19

SO FAR SO GOOD, HOPEFULLY I WILL NOT HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH GETTING TICKETS TO MY PHONE AS THAT HAPPENED BEFORE

anibalc12
1/28/19

excellent. printed tickets no problems. thank you hope things work out my
experience was good to say.

valerial11
1/20/19

I wish I could print it as it's really early from the date of the show. So I hope I don't loss my tickets on my emails and get blocked to get in the show.

peterk364
PETER K.
1/20/19

Service fee over $100 on barely over $300 on tickets - why not just include that in cost of ticket. Total disappointment on bait and switch pricing strategy.

rogers364
Roger S.
1/9/19

The overall experience was terrible. You sold tickets you apparently did not even have, which I seriously doubt. You waited 6+ weeks to notify me you had a 'computer problem' and did not nor ever did have tickets for To Kill A Mockingbird. I had already purchased non-refundable plane tickets and a hotel. That meant I had to purchase tickets at 3x the price I originally paid. Your business should not be in business. If I could give you less than a star I would have. I hope nobody uses your site to get screwed like I did.

jeffreyw141
1/4/19

The amount you charge as a "service charge" is criminal. You should be criminally charged. It is a rip off pure and simple. It is a disgrace.

bb235
B B.
12/30/18

So far So good
now i am just waiting to recievemy tickets via mobile device. we are looking forward to the GB concert!

samuelm163
12/29/18

Can't wait to go to the game. This is going to be a fun game to go to. This is the first time I've been to a Memphis game

tracyr73
Tracy R.
12/18/18

Service fees are ridiculous . You should include them in the listed ticket price. Current system is very deceptive.

rosemaryr36
12/14/18

Very simple process and quick! Look forward to the concert and using my mobile device for tickets. Can't wait.

pedern1
12/13/18

Bought tickets for the nutcracker at New York City Ballet and was going to take my wife and my two kids on my wife's birthday. 2 days before the event I receive an email, stating "we do not have tickets for the date you purchased, we do have other option we can go over". I call Tickets Box Office, who listed as the seller, where I speak to Sandy Lex. Sandy proposes to swap my 400 dollar/piece tickets with 144 dollar/piece tickets without compensating me the difference, over 1,000 dollars. When I confronted Sandy with this fact and he realized that he has been called out on his little pathetic scam, he tries to convince me that the tickets he's offering me is of same value (the tickets he's offering me are listed on StubHub at 144 dollar a piece).
I honestly don't understand why a reputable site like Tickes.expert want's to be associated with small time scamsters like Sandy Lex. You're totally undermining the confident in your website. People expect a certain degree of integrity from a site like this, and at least some sort of vetting of the sellers you allow on your platform. I can with certainty guarantee that this is the last time I have bought tickets via Tickets.Experts

shellys114
12/10/18

I'm glad I got the tickets but the price basically doubled at the moment of purchase for unspecified costs which I think is pretty shady.

martinj93
12/8/18

I haven't received my tickets for the nutcracker play in Albuquerque, New Mexico. How our where do I go to receive them? Thank you..

loise12
Lois E.
12/8/18

Had I known my daughter wanted tickets for this concert I would have gotten them presage. I was able to get tickets for her & good seats

hughm57
12/5/18

Hopefully it will be easy to download the tickets on my phone. I am emailing another email address to get the tickets. I assume that won;t be an issue because I have the pin #.

nydiaa2
11/30/18

Amazing customer service. Wouldn't want anybody else to handle my purchases than this site will love to keep buying tickets from here!

alexusn
11/30/18

I loved it i will use it again i will tell everyone to use it to get tickets it's easy fast and has good deals and tells you everything you need which i like alot like the preview picture of where you would be

alexuss1
11/30/18

Good smooth i like it i will continue to use the samw app i love it i will tell more of my family and friends to use this app because it gave me great prices and deals i love it

daved200
11/26/18

bought tickets, they tell you what row but not where in the row your seats are until after you pruchase them.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tickets.Expert