Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

maur4
11/15/18

It was fast but I don't know where to pick up the tickets, si please let me know...................................,,

barts45
11/13/18

I bought two tickets for an NBA game in Portland scheduled on Nov 11, 2018. Downloaded the tickets only to realized on the gate that the tickets were already scanned meaning, somebody have already used it. Luckily, ticketmaster helped me by un-scanning the ticket to get entry. Upon finding my seats, they were already occupied and we're shown identical tickets as i have. The tickets i had was sold twice..

kaitiem
11/11/18

It took to long to get my tickets still haven't seen them wish I had them instantly. I need the tickets and the game is today

heatherc230
11/1/18

Very easy to use, fast and efficient! I had no trouble navigating the site or purchasing my tickets. A pleasure!

benjaminp73
10/27/18

I like the simplicity of the site. User friendly and easy to use. Quick response after submission. I would definitely use the site in the future.

rossanap2
10/18/18

I had no problem. the purchase was successful. Now we just have to wait for the date so that the order arrives by mail and then I can enjoy the NBA show

belindac34
10/18/18

Good to help search for what I needed, the pricing was cheap also. Glad to get to watch the game with my fiancé

drow
DrO W.
10/12/18

Very Expensive processing / delivery fees AND it automatically defaults to purchase 2 tickets. I was forced to buy 2 so I purchased for my daughter and her friend. Didn't like this at all ... who can I contact to report this 'problem' with the online system?

jamit6
Jami T.
10/11/18

I have not received my tickets yet. Just a receipt. I dont know what this is really about. Shkuld i not have gotten a claim# or something?

davidt623
David T.
10/8/18

It's our first experience shopping on line threw this venue. It may be premature for me to actually rate this, so please give us time to fully absorb this process from start to end. I sincerely expect nothing but the best. Thank you.

russelld67
10/7/18

I still have not received anything on my tickets and it's the night of the concert. I sent an email asking bout my tickets two days ago. I want a full refund!!

xinl4
10/5/18

I ordered two tickets through Tickets.Expert for Taylor Swift in Arlington Texas in October 2017, and was told they will deliver the electronic ticket by 10/4, but they didn't. I spent the whole morning today trying to contact them to get the status, they put me on hold for about an hour and cut me off, call them again but no one pick up my call.
Sent them email and they reply i have been already serviced.

williamp527
William P.
10/5/18

Buying process has been smooth. Now, I'll wait to see how easy it is to pick up the tickets and get to the venue.

violan
10/4/18

I received my tickets it was quick and fast I would recommend someone else to use this service thank you again I will certainly enjoy my tickets

xunming
Xunmin G.
10/4/18

the price increases after I typing in credit card information, so weird! should tell me exact price before I choose!

camerong43
cameron G.
10/3/18

happy with the site and how everything works not happy at all with the $40 per ticket service fee or the $15 delivery fee. both fees are extremely excessive

dl197
10/2/18

Never used Ticket Expert before but VERY HAPPY with them. Booked 5 seats together and within 5 min got a call that those seats had been sold already. The guy was so helpful in getting us another 5 seats together. Great customer service! Had tickets within an hour and printed.

rochellew13
10/2/18

I was very pleased at the ease of ordering tickets and being able to select exactly where I wanted to be seated. The process was simple and fast. I look forward to doing more business in the future.

shauna22
Shaun A.
10/2/18

Didn't realize the service fees or conversion to USD. It made the tickets much more expensive than I expected

glendal24
10/1/18

Very effective on line
Great seats and happy with service
Phone techs very helpful and knowledgeable about services offered

tracyd125
9/27/18

Thank you looking forward to the concert, without any problems thank you again. Flying to Montreal to see this Andre too bad he isn't playing anywhere else in Canada.

davidc1328
9/27/18

I was able to pay for my tickets in a matter of seconds with multiple payment options. It was quick and easy! Thank you Tickets.Expert!

ciprianof1
9/26/18

I just bought my tickets and it gave me a conformation really fast I was suprised excited for the show

deanj40
Dean J.
9/24/18

Transaction fees should be for total # of tickets, not each ...? My tickets were $38.00 and with fees total was over $58.00 ....??? TOO HIGH!

ek48
E K.
9/21/18

I wish the venue seating map were larger or it was easy to figure out how to make it larger for better viewing. Otherwise, perfectly easy to use this site.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tickets.Expert