Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

christyc60
5/22/18

I got my confirmation email of my tickets being delivered to me by the 25th, a bit weird since most companies provide them instantly. Waiting to see if I get the tickets in order to see how this company works.

adrianav18
5/21/18

pagina de facil uso y claro en la informacion del staples center seating y sus valores. Tramite sencillo y claro

marthac115
5/19/18

Fast I havent get my rico tickets however i have received the confirmation fast. And I like my hair so much. Do you? Let me check if I have received the tickets and I will give you an honest opinion ok?

marcusl45
5/17/18

Idk, I still have yet to receive my ticket I purchased back in October/ November, and the concert is about 2 weeks out

annib3
Anni B.
5/14/18

i didn't give 5 stars because I haven't received my tickets. so far, good experience on line shopping

melanies117
5/12/18

great great great great great great great great great great greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat

vickyg45
5/11/18

It was very easy to process the information and it was quick. We cant wait to see the tickets plus the game!

amandac282
5/11/18

The site was very easy to navigate. It was easy to find exactly what I was looking for. I will be back to do more purchasing!!!

dennish154
Dennis H.
5/10/18

Web site easily navagated. Good view of seats we selected. Took about 10 minutes to order. Well satisfied. Thanks.

kimy30
5/6/18

I have recieved order confirmation and I would like to get my E ticket.. Please geve me the E ticket as soon as possible

joanneg71
5/6/18

I have my order but not tickets yet. The verbage is confusingseems like too may emails. I want my e tickets. This was an expensive order.

soctte
5/6/18

Great site. Why any other site, fast and easy. Las Vegas Knights game in the play offs. Only thing that needs to be more clear is the seat numbers when booking group

sarayub
5/6/18

It was fast and I got the ticket confirmation immediately. I'm very much satisfied with the service of the website.

daveu6
5/5/18

Complete process was quick and easy, will definitely use the system again, looking forward to experiencing my first baseball game in New York

jasont147
5/4/18

Tickets were as promised. No issues. Had a great concert experience and was able to get floor tickets the day of the show for a decent price.

joser174
5/4/18

It was easy and fast. No problems. Jeighskfisjnfjcisoslskfnvkdifjfnfmlfovjdnelfpsonrlfodjnelfpsisjendc

ciceram
5/4/18

Used this to buy last minute concert tickets and it worked perfectly fine! Ill be sure to use this next time if needed! This site is secure and safe and wont waste your money!

markd478
Mark D.
5/3/18

I think 42.50 service fee and another 7.95 delivery fee is outrageous for e-delivered tickets. The site should be upfront with the amount while making selections so the customer can better gauge the price that will be really paid.

lillyr7
5/1/18

I havent even got my tickets so idk why Im doing this. I hope everything goes well and its worth it.

austins47
5/1/18

Thank god I got the tickets for my birthday, definitely recommending this to my other friends who need tickets aswell, good looks.

bethh79
5/1/18

Easy to work through system and prices seemed very reasonable compared to other sites. I would recommend this site to all.

baileyd21
5/1/18

Thank you so much for the quick responses. I really appreciate all the hard work. I am looking forward to enjoying a Rockies game!

angelp67
4/29/18

good experience, easy to buy... compré a huevo para BTS para mi hija, espero pronto pongan de Avenged o Metallica (F*ck yeah!)....

jackiep78
4/29/18

The service fees are hidden until check-out, which is NOT GOOD! The great thing about this website was I was able to pay with my PayPal account.

josephk190
Joseph K.
4/28/18

Hi,
I am being very honest in my comments and responses to the survey, first I pay over $700.00 per ticket, that's my choice, but than get hit with an enormous service fee, that I wasn't expecting to get hit with.
I think the ticket companies are getting way out of hand and need to get back to reality as most of us are just regular working stiffs trying to treat our wive's every once in awhile and this takes the fun out of it.
Joe Kadar

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Tickets.Expert?