Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

matthewb350
8/18/18

Great took a day to get all the tickets sent but we are ready for j cole. Kod hard as $#*!. Got my tickets purchased prettt fast longest process waa actually receiving them

jenniferw466
8/16/18

After dealing with a bunch of aggravating nonsense from ticketmaster, I was extremely grateful to come across ticket experts! I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction or a better price! Thank you!!!

lieves
8/13/18

i did not realize had to pay such a high service cost, i look forward to receiving my tickets asap via email, so thanks for sharing, only then can i value your service

robb193
8/13/18

Easy to use website and a quick transaction, just hope I can find a printer in NY to print out the tickets nearer the time :)

kyler113
8/12/18

The tickets arrived and worked fine. This is the first time I used a service for really hard tickets. The support was great and I would use them again.

stevens481
steven s.
8/9/18

your service fee is absurd and should be disclosed up front or included in ticket price. spent a lot of time looking for tickets in our price range only to be blind sided with fees that add nearly 50% TO THE COST!

daniellee36
Danielle E.
8/8/18

Good experience just wish there was a little more detail in the packages. Ex...will my seat be split or not since I am coming with kids.

francesd45
Frances D.
8/8/18

Been buying tickets from your site for a while now .. Always come one time and I once had to contact for an issue - promptly served

chriss932
8/6/18

First time using used ticket.expert the web site is easy to use and I was immediately notified of my purchase I got a confirmation email right away

peytono5
Peyton O.
8/6/18

I will definitely be going to a different seller next time, even if the tickets are overall more expensive because they don't charge such ridiculously expensive service fees.

nicoleg165
8/3/18

Expensive service fee. Must leave a review. Super lame. Still writing to get 100 characters. ...................

normanh49
8/3/18

i was slow to see my pin number which caused me to make a phone call . matter then resolved with no great delay

sidneyl15
Sidney L.
8/3/18

Your service fees are OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I thought I was paying in Canadian $$ until the last second, also. If I would have caught the service fee and everything else was us $$ sooner, I would not have booked this.

tannorc
8/1/18

Easy to use! Step by step there was no issues and I would use again. I can't wait till the concert it's going to be one to remember.

clarisag
8/1/18

Im not sure about this but my concert is tmr and I need to get my tickets. Please don't take long to send them it my first time buying from this site hoping nothing bad will happen

ronaldd53
Ronald D.
7/31/18

A little shocking of the added cost of tickets.
No where did it say anything about the service fee or the delivery fee until check out time.

ceciliao11
7/30/18

Great site and easy , fast we will use it again in the future , thank you !!!!!!
thank you !!! But is not comfortable to have to write 100 words here

thomasm624
7/29/18

Did not have any problems using this to order my tickets received them for printing off with in half an hour and I ordered mine from the UK well done people good on you for the guick service.

louannm4
7/27/18

15.00 upcharge tax and a delivery fee for sending a email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celesten4
7/24/18

While the site is easy enough to use, why can't I get/print my tickets when I pay for them?! I don't want to wait until the day before the event... what if I have to get these to someone? I already paid, what is the holdup?

janiceh124
Janice H.
7/24/18

Just took a while to decide which seats to get and which site to use. The added discount helped. Just anxious to get the tickets and attend CMA awards.

deborahm308
Deborah M.
7/24/18

Very easy to use web-site. My only suggestion would be to add a view of the theatre so that you could see the stage from your selected seat.

celesten5
Celeste N.
7/23/18

Prices are really high, but seem comparable to what I have researched. I hope I get my tickets and all is ok.

ninaw26
7/22/18

site was easy to use and order tickets. I was able to select the location of my seats and pay in a timely manner

jamilau
7/19/18

it was easy to book the tickets.
I´ll recomend to my friends, to use the website.
Waiting to recieve the ticktes

Thanks

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Tickets.Expert?