Tickets.Expert

Tickets.Expert has a consumer rating of 3.63 stars from 1,397 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Tickets.Expert most frequently mention service fee, great experience and cant wait. Tickets.Expert ranks 16th among Tickets sites.

• Easy to buy but wish I knew about the service charge before hand!
  • Thank you for giving us the ability to use your app and purchase tickets, it was helpful and straightforward.

• I did expect a service fee for them but not the rate I was charged.
  • Writing a review before getting tickets is dumb and that it has to be 100 characters that is also not the best idea.
How would you rate Tickets.Expert?

“Tickets we ordered were not those we received”

Mary C.
6/11/18

I ordered for a particular row in Schubert Theater and had my order changed. While this may have been beyond your control, if it was to give the tickets to someone more important than us, that is not a very acceptable way of handling customers. No explanation was ever given, which I feel should have been. I do appreciate that I got a call from the ticket office. We look forward to an enjoyable show!

“Terrible, terrible service”

Eleanor E.
6/19/21

Tickets were never received. What a scam outfit you are. Will notify my credit card company today. Eleanor

Reviews (1,397)

service fee (170) 100 characters (35) customer service (27) service charge (50) ticket price (36) purchase tickets (22) 100 words (8) order tickets (17)
victoriad62
March 21st, 2018

Placed my order today and had pretty good help over the phone, the woman I spoke to was super friendly. Hope they come in time for Friday!

eleanore32
June 19th, 2021

Eleanor

maryc651
June 11th, 2018

I do appreciate that I got a call from the ticket office.
We look forward to an enjoyable show!

barts45
November 13th, 2018

I bought two tickets for an NBA game in Portland scheduled on Nov 11,2018. Downloaded the tickets only to realized on the gate that the tickets were already scanned meaning, somebody have already used it. Luckily, ticketmaster helped me by un-scanning the ticket to get entry. Upon finding my seats, they were already occupied and we're shown identical tickets as i have. The tickets i had was sold twice..

robertf616
July 31st, 2019

Easy to follow along and efficient I would use this again because response was immediate and the follow-up was great

victoro27
February 11th, 2018

Tickets. Expert does not make it clear that you can't download tickets immediately. Ordered and paid for tickets on January 25th. Not until after I submitted my payment did I receive e-mail saying tickets would be available the evening of February 10th. This morning, February 11th, they are still not available. I called Tickets. Expert and spoke with Alex. He's helping as much as possible but it's still feels unnecessarily stressful.

xinl4
October 5th, 2018

I ordered two tickets through Tickets. Expert for Taylor Swift in Arlington Texas in October 2017, and was told they will deliver the electronic ticket by 10/4, but they didn't. I spent the whole morning today trying to contact them to get the status, they put me on hold for about an hour and cut me off, call them again but no one pick up my call.
Sent them email and they reply i have been already serviced.

kristies11
January 26th, 2018

Many of us love our cultural Icons, but trying to see them in person is so disappointing because ticket venders such as this have us by the short hairs. The service charge per ticket was nearly $30. Are you kidding me? Someone is putting their 12 kids through college riding on the coattails of super stars. Pearl Jam tried to do something about this blatant exploitation a couple of decades ago and was unsuccessful. But I would dearly love it if performers banded together and put an end to the parasites.

davidc1328
September 27th, 2018

I was able to pay for my tickets in a matter of seconds with multiple payment options. It was quick and easy! Thank you Tickets. Expert!

kurtk13
November 18th, 2017

Printing tickets via email is standard practice, charging a convenience fee is prehistoric. Charging a maintenance fee of 24 bucks is just plain highway robbery. Oh you want to purchase this 68 dollar ticket? I guess you can, but only if you give us almost half the ticket price over that.

Calculate out how many seats there are and it becomes mind boggling. Quite the racket, I'm in the wrong industry, and I work at a bank so that's saying something.

johnf398
February 1st, 2018

When a concert is cancelled by a performer you should get all your money back, right? Tickets expert decided their time is worth not giving a full refund and keeping a portion for themselves. NOT COOL! Really think end consumers are getting screwed by legalized scalpers in the first place then get screwed with fees and examples like this of not giving full refunds. Trouble is... as long as people keep paying them, they are going to keep thinking their ways are okay. I will not be buying my tickets this way further. I'll get them directly or not be attending.

kellyd129
February 19th, 2018

Good service. Nothing else to say just using up the one hundred characters requested for this review. Thus part is making me want to bring down the score.

malloryh5
March 16th, 2018

Overall happy with everything. Glad the process went very smoothly. I will be sure to use this site again to buy other tickets.

lanab16
February 2nd, 2018

While my experience ordering the tickets was easy the $80 x 2 "fees" left me with a bad feeling. Not cool.

dm533
October 2nd, 2017

I don't know about this review writing business inferring that if you don't complete you won't get the tickets...$70 service charges for three electronic tickets to a Lions' game is a lot... also in the terms "Seller's Note: Tickets will be ready for delivery by Dec 14,2017"... that's more than two months away and it seems like a long time to wait... and then there is only a couple of days before the event to fix any unforeseen issues... hmmm... fool me once shame on you

richardm341
February 2nd, 2018

Paid $100 for tickets and $30 in service fees. Where do you people get off? I need at least 100 characters for this review to submit, so I'mma just say you suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so I can meet the character requirement

kater150
September 6th, 2017

I really enjoyed using this site. I was able to easily search the available tickets for my event. The prices were great but, do beware that there will be a sizeable Service Fee attached as the final step upon checkout. Again, still well worth the total price but, it did come as a bit of a surprise to me that a $36 per ticket fee was attached only in the last confirmation of purchase step. I would still use this site again in a heart beat though.

tonic71
June 9th, 2018

Found amazing seats for good money, totally worth it. Cant wait to spend an amazing day at this concert.

soctte
May 6th, 2018

Great site. Why any other site, fast and easy. Las Vegas Knights game in the play offs. Only thing that needs to be more clear is the seat numbers when booking group

maggiej22
February 5th, 2018

Upset have not received tickets email twice no response. I am about to go make police report and file fraud charges and let bank handle it

fiag3
April 17th, 2018

Bought Coachella tickets on this site for pickup. After never receiving a pickup location I contacted them. They told me my ticket seller is unavailable and I would not be able to get my ticket I purchased months before hand. I ended up having to fight my credit card for the charges and still have not received any sort of a refund. Despite them still having many Coachella tickets for sale still on there sight.

kaylao4
January 19th, 2018

Want Printable ticket!. Once again $120 in fees is ridiculous!. We are being ripped off here!. And they don't even show that until after your transaction goes through

kathys227
April 27th, 2018

I hate paying that service fee and the prices of concert tickets are outrageous! This one ( Harry Styles) not too bad. Its a graduation gift to my daughter so worth it I hope!

ashleys241
November 7th, 2017

The service fee that was relayed to us was less than $10 a ticket. The total for our two tickets on stubhub was $260 and our credit card was charged $345. Absolutely ridiculous. It should be mandatory to relay your service fees up front. This company can go screw themselves. You are lured in by a lower per seat price but then you get charged for service fees out the ass and can't even back out of your purchase.

joes746
January 22nd, 2018

Im still waiting for my tickets. Its been 20 days and they havent come. Trying to contact has led to no avail. I think its a scam

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

Industry Experts Finding Tickets for Sports, Concerts, Theater

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tickets.Expert?

Have a question about Tickets.Expert?