Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

leab26
7/3/18

Great experience would do it again. will order from here the next time I want to go to the race. I love NASCAR and cant wait to go to the race in a few weeks

deans137
7/2/18

Fast and easy great and outdtanding. Love this service very convenient way to purchase tickets for any event.

jorriej
6/28/18

The website was easy to use. I was able to find the seats I wants quickly. I was out of the site in less than five minutes. Thank you for making this process quick and easy.

johnc1670
6/27/18

First time I bought concert tickets online and I was amazed how simple and fast I was able to download and print them out.

Thanks

virginiaw77
6/27/18

I was supposed to receive my tickets yesterday, but they did not arrive. I certainly hope they arrive soon, as the event is just a few days away.

archiew21
6/25/18

Even for a guy thats an amature like me its was easy to do,easy to find choose and purchase my tickets

carlosm181
6/25/18

It is a surprising experience to be able to see my favorite artist, thanks expert tickets for helping me to fulfill one of my dreams

kerrier6
6/25/18

The tickets were super easy to order. I don't understand why they were in U.S. dollars since the event is in Canada and so am I but I was very happy to get the tickets so fast!

jessd31
6/20/18

Service was fast and easy, however I didnt realize I was not going to be able to get my tickets until 4 days before the concert. Slightly nervous about this to be honest, but after reading some reviews Im choosing to remain hopeful. Please dont let me down

tylerw66
6/20/18

The process was very easy but expensive but all was good thank you. Are the tickets coming through mail or email?

khurrama3
6/17/18

The company should prior to confirmation of cost inform that prices are in USD. Only after we paid did they let us know price was in USD

johnv312
6/15/18

I am very pleased with the response time to my order. I will use your service again in the future for other concerts. Thank you for your help and professionalism.

tomh419
6/13/18

Easy to use and simple website to navigate. I especially liked the 15% off code. Will definitely use again.

nicks291
6/13/18

I have not received my tickets yet could you provide that information
as to when I will get my tickets

georgettew2
6/12/18

The tickets were available and it was a fast and easy transaction. The service charge though brings the price way up.

chrish622
6/11/18

It was really easy and fast to get what I wanted. Will use again in future ticket purchases. Prices of tickets wasn't to bad but cheaper than other sites.

maryc651
6/11/18

I ordered for a particular row in Schubert Theater and had my order changed. While this may have been beyond your control, if it was to give the tickets to someone more important than us, that is not a very acceptable way of handling customers. No explanation was ever given, which I feel should have been.
I do appreciate that I got a call from the ticket office.
We look forward to an enjoyable show!

tonic71
6/9/18

Found amazing seats for good money, totally worth it. Cant wait to spend an amazing day at this concert.

meghans34
6/7/18

couldnt find tickets on any other site for this concert but tickets expert had them, very pleased! only thing is i wish the tickets came right away and not have to wait around for them to be given to me to print off.

johnb1798
6/6/18

Got the tickets without any problems. We looked and found out what was available, placed the order, and received them right away.

asmundurt
6/2/18

This was easy and good service and the process was simple. But i would prefer to get the e ticket right away.

richardf253
5/30/18

The only thing that was not sure about was making sure the two seats were together and I hoping they are

nicoleg151
5/29/18

Easy process but to have to fill out a review is very annoying. You should seriously considering changing this experience because it is not good.

chaseh20
5/26/18

Everything was easy until I had to fill out this review. Its very time consuming and I Just want my tickets I spent good money on. Its really annoying because now I will receive a bunch of spam emails for filling out this review.

bobm407
5/25/18

This is the 1st time in my internet history. That after I've purchased something. I have not received it. I purchased 6 tickets for a concert near me here. I have not received them, or the site link. That I can download & print my tickets out for use. Amazingly unprofessional ;- [
Ticketmaster puts you folks to shame!

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert