Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

jackiek76
8/23/18

Very easy to use and hopefully easy to get to since we are traveling from Cheyenne to see a show at the Paramount Theaters

matthewb350
8/18/18

Great took a day to get all the tickets sent but we are ready for j cole. Kod hard as $#*!. Got my tickets purchased prettt fast longest process waa actually receiving them

jenniferw466
8/16/18

After dealing with a bunch of aggravating nonsense from ticketmaster, I was extremely grateful to come across ticket experts! I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction or a better price! Thank you!!!

lieves
8/13/18

i did not realize had to pay such a high service cost, i look forward to receiving my tickets asap via email, so thanks for sharing, only then can i value your service

robb193
8/13/18

Easy to use website and a quick transaction, just hope I can find a printer in NY to print out the tickets nearer the time :)

kyler113
8/12/18

The tickets arrived and worked fine. This is the first time I used a service for really hard tickets. The support was great and I would use them again.

chriss932
8/6/18

First time using used ticket.expert the web site is easy to use and I was immediately notified of my purchase I got a confirmation email right away

nicoleg165
8/3/18

Expensive service fee. Must leave a review. Super lame. Still writing to get 100 characters. ...................

normanh49
8/3/18

i was slow to see my pin number which caused me to make a phone call . matter then resolved with no great delay

tannorc
8/1/18

Easy to use! Step by step there was no issues and I would use again. I can't wait till the concert it's going to be one to remember.

clarisag
8/1/18

Im not sure about this but my concert is tmr and I need to get my tickets. Please don't take long to send them it my first time buying from this site hoping nothing bad will happen

ceciliao11
7/30/18

Great site and easy , fast we will use it again in the future , thank you !!!!!!
thank you !!! But is not comfortable to have to write 100 words here

thomasm624
7/29/18

Did not have any problems using this to order my tickets received them for printing off with in half an hour and I ordered mine from the UK well done people good on you for the guick service.

louannm4
7/27/18

15.00 upcharge tax and a delivery fee for sending a email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celesten4
7/24/18

While the site is easy enough to use, why can't I get/print my tickets when I pay for them?! I don't want to wait until the day before the event... what if I have to get these to someone? I already paid, what is the holdup?

ninaw26
7/22/18

site was easy to use and order tickets. I was able to select the location of my seats and pay in a timely manner

jamilau
7/19/18

it was easy to book the tickets.
I´ll recomend to my friends, to use the website.
Waiting to recieve the ticktes

Thanks

scarletts9
7/18/18

Process was simple but delivery fee per electronic ticket after service fee thats 50% of ticket price seems unnecessary...

stacyh101
7/14/18

It was easy to order tickets off the internet and I will do it again in the future so thanks for the service

steveb599
7/12/18

Tout a été livré très rapidement par courriel et conforme à ma commande. Je suis heureux de ma première expérience avec cette compagnie.

tonyas63
7/12/18

Thanks buying the tickets were super easy! I cant wait to print them and go to the show!!!!!!!! I wish I could have done it sooner.

doloresg12
7/12/18

This site was fast and easy to use and did not have to struggle.The only thing is if I wanted to buy only 5 tickets it would not let me. It was either 4 or 6 on where we were sitting.

traciv7
7/8/18

This was faster and cheaper than most ticket sellers. Less fees and easy. I will definitely use this seller for future ticket purchases. Highly recommended.

thomasw363
7/6/18

Very easy to view available seats and purchase process was very easy. I will use this site again.Good choice of available seats.

anar121
7/5/18

Com poucos cliques comprei meus ingressos para o jogo que gostaria. Rápido, fácil e didático o site para compras, inclusive para escolher os lugares. Muito bom.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert