eTickets CA

eTickets CA has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. eTickets CA ranks 37th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate eTickets CA?

“Amazing experience”

Alisha W.
1/24/19

Etickets is Fantastic! Ive Purchased few tickets from their Website for the Toronto Raptors at prices way lower than face value & the best part is When you give them a call and ask for the needful, they were extremely helpful and friendly, such a Welcoming Staff. Overall the Experience was Great. I will be going to use this again in the future.

navjotk2
January 24th, 2019

leob93
July 4th, 2019

Purchased a Seperate pair of Avril Lavigne tickets for Sony Centre For The Performing Arts in Toronto for October 6, Tickets were easy to find and the prices were fair, They have listed promo code on every listing pages in order to get best discount. Saved $71 on purchase... BOOM! Totally Recommended!

Etickets C. – eTickets CA Rep

Thank you very much Leo for this great review. We do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of, so we appreciate you taking the time to write this thought-out review. Hope you have a great day!

alexm584
June 11th, 2019

We are college students & a team of 9 people, and also the huge fan of Los Angeles Dodgers, we have purchased tickets with eTickets for the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs at Dodgers stadium, we have booked tickets a few months back, we were a little worried about the seats, but the seats were all great together with the fantastic view. Finally, we found a ticket selling company that goes above and beyond to make each and everything perfect! Loved the promo codes they have listed in all the pages, the booking process was a bit tedious but we saved almost $180. Definitely will be back.

Tip for consumers:
eTickets.ca is a ticket selling company that goes above and beyond to make each and everything perfect! Recommended!

Products used:
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs tickets.
Got 9 tickets for Dodgers Stadium

Etickets C. – eTickets CA Rep

Thank you very much Alex for this great review. We do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of, so we appreciate you taking the time to write this thought-out review. Hope you have a great day!

susanb983
July 15th, 2019

Since long I was using Stub-hub but was really sick of service fees and hidden charges, one of my cousin suggested me etickets.ca for buying concerts tickets, must say this website is great, properly designed & for tickets they have covered all the information to satisfy the consumer. I have Purchased Toronto Blue Jays tickets and loved the listing page as this website have the best Promo code listed on the ticket listing page itself to get the best discount on tickets. I have surfed a little and saw the coupons were listed on all the pages, Over all the experience was great, the seats were great, had a fantastic view on Rogers centre. I would definitely use your services again and all over again... NAILED.

Tip for consumers:
This is a fantastic website, must use for buying concerts, sports, Broadway shows every tickets as the price are cool enough..

Products used:
I have purchased the Toronto Blue Jays Tickets at Rogers Centre

Etickets C. – eTickets CA Rep

Thank you very much Susan for this great review. We do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of, so we appreciate you taking the time to write this thought-out review. Hope you have a great day!

Don't really know but with hockeytickets.ca I have fantastic experience, This website is cheap too but it only sells NHL tickets. I think hockeytickets.ca is the best site to BUY NHL TICKETS

By Alex M.

The Deals & Reasonable prices, Loved the Promodes which they have listed on all ticket listing pages to match the budget

By Alex M.

Totally Legit Company, In fact we have used their services for Los Angeles Dogers tickets at dodgers stadium, we found it cheap and fantastic.

By Alex M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the eTickets CA staff and other customers.

Your number 1 place to buy Canada, USA, and worldwide tickets, for all sports, concerts, and events everywhere and in all venues including Broadway shows! We guarantee delivery & authenticity on our massive inventory of paper & e-Tickets.

Etickets C.
Etickets.ca
Better seats, cheaper tickets for Concerts, Sports & Theater | eTickets.ca

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eTickets CA?

Have a question about eTickets CA?