Review of Tickets.Expert

South Windsor, Connecticut 6074, United States
support@tickets.expert

benjaminp73
10/27/18

I like the simplicity of the site. User friendly and easy to use. Quick response after submission. I would definitely use the site in the future.

rossanap2
10/18/18

I had no problem. the purchase was successful. Now we just have to wait for the date so that the order arrives by mail and then I can enjoy the NBA show

belindac34
10/18/18

Good to help search for what I needed, the pricing was cheap also. Glad to get to watch the game with my fiancé

jamit6
Jami T.
10/11/18

I have not received my tickets yet. Just a receipt. I dont know what this is really about. Shkuld i not have gotten a claim# or something?

russelld67
10/7/18

I still have not received anything on my tickets and it's the night of the concert. I sent an email asking bout my tickets two days ago. I want a full refund!!

xinl4
10/5/18

I ordered two tickets through Tickets.Expert for Taylor Swift in Arlington Texas in October 2017, and was told they will deliver the electronic ticket by 10/4, but they didn't. I spent the whole morning today trying to contact them to get the status, they put me on hold for about an hour and cut me off, call them again but no one pick up my call.
Sent them email and they reply i have been already serviced.

violan
10/4/18

I received my tickets it was quick and fast I would recommend someone else to use this service thank you again I will certainly enjoy my tickets

dl197
10/2/18

Never used Ticket Expert before but VERY HAPPY with them. Booked 5 seats together and within 5 min got a call that those seats had been sold already. The guy was so helpful in getting us another 5 seats together. Great customer service! Had tickets within an hour and printed.

rochellew13
10/2/18

I was very pleased at the ease of ordering tickets and being able to select exactly where I wanted to be seated. The process was simple and fast. I look forward to doing more business in the future.

glendal24
10/1/18

Very effective on line
Great seats and happy with service
Phone techs very helpful and knowledgeable about services offered

tracyd125
9/27/18

Thank you looking forward to the concert, without any problems thank you again. Flying to Montreal to see this Andre too bad he isn't playing anywhere else in Canada.

davidc1328
9/27/18

I was able to pay for my tickets in a matter of seconds with multiple payment options. It was quick and easy! Thank you Tickets.Expert!

ciprianof1
9/26/18

I just bought my tickets and it gave me a conformation really fast I was suprised excited for the show

joannep94
9/20/18

Can not get tickets until you leave a review. I JUST WANT MY TICKETS! SERVICE FEE EXCESSIVE. I would not use this site again because it won't let me move to the next step to get my tickets

janetn61
9/16/18

Website was user friendly. Awaiting tickets. Confirmation received. Taking granddaughters to first musical.

jeffh441
9/15/18

Tickets were good price but the fee for the tickets is overly priced. The website was easy to navigate.

gloriak39
9/14/18

Their process is very slow and cumbersome. I am having to wait for weeks for tickets for show that I paid premium shipping and an exorbitant high service fee. Yet I bought additional tickets from ticketmaster same night for the same show and already have tickets. DO NOT USE

serget6
9/12/18

It was really easy to purchase tickets to the Paul McCartney show in Montreal. I saw him 5 times already and I'm sure I will enjoy his show again. The first time was the best in 1996 in Florida with Linda Kodack and the Wings. I guess I was younger and also him. They were great. I will never forget that great evening in paradise.

monicap92
9/10/18

Nice experience with you, i recommended this site for booking all kind of ticket you need to enjoy Any tipe the experience you want

xuechunh
9/8/18

nice but why do i have to write 100+word
please the only thing bothers me is that............................................

lakeishad1
9/8/18

It's was good experience with this ticket service. Will use again. Quick and not a big service fee.

stevend230
9/4/18

easy enough process didn't realize that there was a $66.00 service charge other than that I had no problems in processing the order

cathyt77
9/4/18

Worked well, but what about an $85.00 service fee on a relatively inexpensive ticket price. I'll see how well the process actually went when I arrive at the venue and the ticket actually works.

chadl86
8/29/18

Watch out for the service fees if not a US citizen ... they will get ya!!!! Original total crept up by another $80 USD by the time the order was completed.

lancec48
8/28/18

No Refund after receiving the confirmation within minutes. Don't bother adding the insurance unless you have proof of flight cancelation or a death certificate.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert