EventTicketsCenter reviews

Download our mobile app.
Learn More

jenniferr493
4/30/19

Go see her if you can! Best show I have ever seen!! She was so down to earth! Her message is amazing and everyone should support her.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Sounds like a great time Jennifer, thanks for sharing!
caspianl
4/22/19

When I started using EventTicketsCenter, they were much better. Now the service is not so good. I'll look for some other company.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
We're sorry to hear this, Caspian.
douglasb214
4/8/19

Saw them 10 years ago @ the Mann. Different singers but still a great show. Waiting for the next show.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Glad you had a great time Douglas, thanks for sharing your review with us!
christopherd253
3/28/19

Barely any matches and then the main event no one sat down for long periods of time so i had to watch it through my phone which i thought was ridiculous for the amount of money i had to pay for the tickets.

markn281
3/27/19

I bought seven tickets to a show. Two days later I got a call that the seats I had paid for were not actually available but they would switch me to "better" seats for no charge. Turns out the better seats are up another level and farther back from the stage. And the tickets which were promised to be digitally deleivered in "about 30 minutes" are still no place to be seen. The order still lists the old seats, the status says the order has been processed and no one answers the customer service number when I call for help. I would never do business with this company again and will be reporting them to my credit card company.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Hi Mark, we're sorry to hear of your negative experience. Please send an email with your confirmation number to Feedback@EventTicketsCenter.com so that we can look into this issue further. Thank you.
jasonp305
3/27/19

The concert was awesome.
We ended up in the handicapped section but we had more room and nobody around us. It was pretty nice.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Hi Jason, thanks for sharing with us! Sounds like a great time
robs326
3/15/19

Great seats - low enough to keep up out of the wind on a very windy day. Other than some email problems early on your system worked as well as advertised.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Hi Rob, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!
tiffanyw113
3/11/19

Music was fun. All the major plot lines were hit. Monica and Phoebe were amazing. Chandler was also great in all of his roles. A lot of fun and the two hours flew by!

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Sounds like a great time, thanks for sharing with us Tiffany!
jeromem80
3/5/19

Great show and performance and wonderful experienceI really enjoyed the show and didn't have any issues using the tickets

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
We're happy to hear of your positive experience Jerome, thanks for sharing!
brians736
2/18/19

1st time there and will return. The ticket transaction was great. Can't wait for an open venue concert.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Brian! Sounds like a fun time!
hermesa2
2/18/19

A comedian that has you laughing at the common way of life. Turns the simplest moments into a hilarious event. Love this man for his style.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Glad you enjoyed the show Hermes!
caroler53
2/14/19

every minute!

The only thing I would change would be signage for parking. Had a hard time finding a place to park. Felt a little unsafe.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Thanks for sharing your review Carole! We're glad you had a great time!
jeany23
2/11/19

could not have been better - great show - easy to order tickets which came promptly. all in all a wonderful experience

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Hi Jean, thanks for sharing your review with us!
robertr785
2/4/19

We had great tickets. The Show was awesome he hasn't changed. He only didn't perform Katmandu and Fire Lake. The tribute to the stars lost over the years was touching.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Sounds like a great time, Robert! We're glad you enjoyed the show!
heatherw250
2/1/19

Buying, receiving, and using the tickets was quick and easy. I had bought them only a day in advance and was able to view them in the app several hours before the concert. The seats were better than what I expected. I called the help line a couple of times to confirm details of my order and I always got an immediate and helpful response. The only odd thing that happened is that two people walked up to our seats about 10 minutes after the concert had started and said they had our exact seats. They even showed us their tickets and the section/row/seats were exactly the same as ours. They left to go ask about it and I didn't see them again. I still have no idea how that may have happened. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed my experience using EventsTicketCenter.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Heather! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!
rhettp1
1/28/19

Excellent experience. Great facility and helpful workers. Jeff was nonstop hilarious. Drove two hours to get to the show and it was worth every minute.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Hi Rhett, thanks for sharing your review! We're glad you had a great time at the show!
debrar139
1/21/19

I bought Ron White tickets for my son for his 30th birthday. He said it was the greatest gift he'd ever gotten. Thank you for helping me make his 30th Birthday a memorable one!

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Glad to have been a part of a great present, Debra! Thanks for sharing!
karlc43
1/21/19

I never heard of, or used this service before I went to Las Vegas and needed Lady Gaga tickets. I used the service, and was very impressed, they did and awesome job.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Thanks for sharing your review, Karl! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!
daved204
1/21/19

Rodney Carrington seating was extremely close together was not like it was on their seating map got stuck over in front of the speaker to the very right of the stage which was not the seats that we picked show was only an hour long for the money that was paid

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
We're sorry to hear your were disappointed with the show Rodney.
tracyc227
12/31/18

I love every second of the Jabbawockeez show! I didn't want it to end!!! I'd rather they do more dancing rather than showing the videos but, I understand two hours of non stop dancing would be exhausting!!! Love the crowd interaction

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Thanks for sharing Tracy, we're glad you had a great time at the show!
ellend78
12/31/18

I live out of state. I purchased the tickets for my son and his daughters. He and the 10-year-old enjoyed the production. The 7-year-old not so much, but not surprising.
I too wasn't happy about the added on charges. I perhaps did not read carefully, but I was surprised there was no orchestra, only recorded music, but I'm sure that didn't affect my family's enjoyment.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Hi Ellen, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!
patd134
12/18/18

I really enjoyed the show and didn't have any issues using the tickets. My only issue was the face value of the tickets were $57.00 and they charged me well over double a ticket. I recommend looking around for better options of buying tickets.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Thank you for sharing your feedback Pat.
brittanyc98
12/11/18

My first experience seeing the Nutcracker ballet and it was amazing! Thank you to all of the dancers! You all did an exquisite job!

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Hi Brittany, thanks for sharing of your positive experience with us! Sounds like a wonderful time!
melodyw34
11/19/18

Took my 16 year old and we both dressed up in FULL ELF costumes. It was GREAT !!!!
People actually though WE were part of the performance !! :) The actual performance was spectacular. What a talent the people that played the Elves and kneeling for their parts. I was blown away !!!

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Great costumes Melody! Sounds like you both had a fantastic time, thank you for sharing of your positive experience with us!
tinam274
10/31/18

The WWE event was awesome. The collisium was perfect. My son was over the top happy with his birthday present.

Response from Customer S., EventTicketsCenter Representative
Sounds like a great time, thanks for sharing with us Tina!

Go to a fed ex or ups store, that's what i had to do, but didn't like the fact that i had to pay to use their computers

By teresa w.

No, it would not appear to be, based on my experiences with them. I regret not doing better due diligence before buying through them. My next stop will be my credit card company. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

By Mark N.

Teresa, this is certainly not the standard. We've served over 1.5 million customers who have successfully used our website to attend concerts, games and shows. Your tickets are backed by a 100% guarantee if for any reason your tickets are not valid at the venue.

By Support -., EventTicketsCenter Representative

Teresa, yes the tickets will often times have someone else's name printed on them. As we are a secondary ticket marketplace where sellers list their tickets on our website, the name on your tickets is the name of the seller. Your tickets will be valid at the venue.

By Support -., EventTicketsCenter Representative

Nancy, it should say on your receipt, whether your tickets will be shipped to you or you can download them. If you have any issues or concerns, please call our customer service center at 866-820-4553. They are open today.

By Support -., EventTicketsCenter Representative

Hi Nancy, you should call the seller listed on your order receipt. They will be able to answer your question.

By Support -., EventTicketsCenter Representative

Hi Tracy, EventTicketsCenter.com is a resale marketplace. Tickets on our site are posted by thousands of companies and fans who list their own inventory. They acquire their tickets from primary ticket companies, fan clubs, venues, teams artists, management and others. All ticket purchases are guaranteed to ensure you get the tickets you ordered.

By Support -., EventTicketsCenter Representative

Jess - Your tickets carry a 100% Guarantee. Call customer support if you have any questions @ 866-820-4553

By Jesse Y., EventTicketsCenter Representative

Yes I am having this issue right now. I was promised digital delivery of my tickets and still don't have them. This company cannot be trusted.

By Mark N.
Questions? Get answers from the EventTicketsCenter staff and other customers.

17 Photos for EventTicketsCenter