Review of TickPick

New York City, NY 10122, US
Tel: +1-845-538-4567

maureeny7
9/16/19

I purchased tickets to Earth Wind and Fire at the Hollywood Bowl back in August for the 9/14/19 show. Everyday, I checked for at least a month, tickets were in my email which I saved in a folder marked "show tickets" with barcode.
Day of concert, I worked the day, got too busy to check my tickets until I arrived almost at the gate I decided to check... no tickets, no barcode, I kept getting routed to their website to make new purchase. What a disaster!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!!

mb409
9/11/19

I recently discovered TickPick (summer 2019) and I decided to list some of my tickets for sale. I was attracted by the 10% seller commission and the $0 fee for buyers, which would allow me to lower my asking price while still earning money. I did make one sale, uploaded my tickets, and now I must wait several months for payment because TickPick does not pay Sellers until 2 weeks after the event. Strike One. On August 13, with absolutely no warning, TickPick suddenly raised their Seller commission to 15%, which is the same as StubHub, thus eliminating any reason to use TickPick instead of StubHub to sell tickets. They did so effective immediately for listings placed on or after 8/13/19. Strike Two. Looking at my existing listings, placed for sale prior to 8/13/19, all my seller commissions showed a 15% fee for TickPick (and no longer the 10% as when I listed the tickets for sale). This contradicted their own policy. Strike Three. I wrote numerous e-mails, about 7-10 in all, over the course of several weeks, and initially I did get some replies from one person. However, the replies mostly quoted the new policy without addressing my specific questions. Strike Four. Finally I called in and spoke to a rep, who was brand new, and we were on the phone for at least 30 minutes. I had to explain TickPick's own policies from before the change and after the change to this rep, who in the end said someone would look into the matter and get back to me. That was a few weeks ago. Strike Five. I have now pulled all my tickets from TickPick and am selling them elsewhere. I would love for TickPick to succeed, but I now doubt they will. Yes, I did make one sale, but I have not been paid yet. Their "customer service" is terrible and management does not seem to be much better.

trentp26
9/7/19

I've used this company several times and had pretty good experiences. Last night I bought tickets to a concert and they turned out to be parking passes at $33 a piece. This was not under the parking pass section and but the actual concert section. This is GA grass seating that I was looking at. On the ticket section it did say park but I've never been to the venue and didn't know if maybe that is what that section was called. I contacted customer service and he told me my only option was to resale. I don't know how I can sell $33 parking passes when parking passes are going for $10.. what a scam.

sheilac165
8/27/19

I think all sites should show you actual ticket price, but I've only seen Tick Pick do it. I've purchased tickets at least eight times from them, for an out-of-state show, a local show, and multiple group tickets for college football games, never had any issues. Other sites make you go all the way through check out to show you their additional fees - and I've seen them be up to $55 extra per ticket! I always get the tickets on time and with no issues.

Customer service is also everything they should be. They actually answer their phones, and if there is a problem with the phone system, you can email and they will get back to you in the allotted time. (Great service from Drema!)

Great job Tick Pick!

davidw1610
8/26/19

Bought a ticket to a Rangers vs LA Angels game -Front row just off home plate. Drove 3.5 hours to Dallas, bought a parking space enroute during a stop for gas. I noticed that I had multiple copies of the parking pass when I presented it to park - didn't think anything of it. Got to the front gate -NO TICKET-. I did not get any notice that they had not received the ticket. When I called TickPicks I discovered I not only did not have a ticket I had purchased 30 [THIRTY PARKING SPACES] $330. When I simply selected a parking lot and clicked purchase. I still have no idea how. I had to fight with a supervisor for over 30 minutes while still outside the stadium to get them to commit to giving me a refund. So no great seat and no ball game and an enormous headache all thanks to TickPicks. NEVER AGAIN. I would have been better off with a scalper.

henrya89
8/23/19

Purchased 2 tx for Hamilton in San Francisco for 11-20-19.
$1000! Purchased in July, never received the TX. Sent email to them, they responded the earliest we would get out TX was 11-18-19. This is outrageous!
Their own guarantee states "you will receive your TX in AMPLE time before the event. Is this ample time to anyone out there. Also this show is 300 miles from where we live, we need to leave on the 19th, one day!
We want a refund, TickPick have violated their own Guarantee!

chuckm119
8/15/19

Bought 8 tickets to a college football game this am. Got a message the tickets had been transferred to me by email. Then 3 hours after I bought them got an email telling me they were cancelling the sale because they could sell the tickets for more money to someone else. There website says "All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges". Same with the on hold message on their phone line. But apparently they are not final if they can get a higher dollar sale AFTER they have charged your credit card. All their guarantees are WORTHLESS - they are dishonest scam artists. Do not buy tickets from these clowns. The photo shows the message I received that the tickets had been transferred to me ( as in transferring ownership of the tickets - past tense). Three hours after they transferred ownership of the tickets I HAD PAID FOR they decided to take them back. Taking back something I paid for and owned against my will after the transfer is THEFT plain and simple.

radat
8/15/19

This is a terrible company, they should be closed down. Bought tickets to the Rolling Stones which was rescheduled, theu make you sell your own tickets through their app and then theu take 15% in my case. People save yourselves and skip these scammers. I lost $500.
0 is the score I give them.

robc190
8/11/19

Absolutely the worst place to buy tickets. Stubhub and others send your mobile tickets instantly. Ordered NY Mets tickets at 10am for a 110 game. Promenade level which is nosebleed. Panicked at 1230 when no tickets delivered and no cuatomwr service reaponse. Teied 2x by phone. 1240 tickets arrive. Had I waited for them would have been late to game for sure. Of course, no refuund since they delivered the tickets. Unacceptable in most situations where lines and other logistics prevent you from just waiting until Tickpick feels like delivering the service.

Tip for consumers: Dont wvwr use especially on short time frame.

kevinz55
8/8/19

Put two pairs of seats up for sale. Deleted the second pair once the first pair sold, but just received an email that they are ready to charge me 200% of my total listing because I can not longer provide the seats. Devasted.

susanp550
8/6/19

I was trying to buy concert tickets, I put my debit card information within the website to get the tickets. All of a sudden a pop up ad said "the tickets are unavailable, the money will be in your account in 24-48 hours." It has been over a week of me trying to get my money back, and I never received the ticket. I even called multiple times and emailed them. I did get a response back once saying, "this was not the email you used to purchase them. Just keep waiting for the money to show." I emailed them again after and never got a response. This place has been the worst experience of buying tickets, truthfully. Be careful with this site.

mariaf245
8/3/19

Went on TICK PICK on Sunday to purchase tickets for a play on Broadway. A screen came on with two other options and BROADWAY. (No theatre name nor city.) I clicked onto BROADWAY. SCREEN OF SEAT DIAGRAM appeared along with prices when you scrolled down. I clicked onto the seats I wanted. AFTER I paid, theater name and location appeared....BOSTON. I was in NYC. Called immediately, first put on perpetually hold, then a recording came on that there was NO ONE to help me. Mind you, this was at 10 AM and the play started at one. I've emailed"Donald P", but he's useless. Insists there were "no technical issues". I guess he doesn't consider NOT telling the customers (victims?) the venue important or a "technical issue". BTW the purchase confirmation states your purchase is 100% guaranteed. Guess it's not!

susans1126
7/25/19

I stumbled upon TickPick website while searching for tickets to see Hadestown. The first thing you do after creating an account is choose the event. The second thing is choosing the performance date and time. Then the system brings up a list of available tickets. I had only one date that was possible for seeing the show and I selected that date (note that I was VERY careful to select the correct date from the list). Unfortunately, I later discovered that the buyer CANNOT CHOOSE THE DATE until the browser wheel stops spinning. I clicked on August 1st, but didn't notice that the page hadn't fully updated. After I made my $1014 purchase, I realized the system chose a July 27th performance date. I'll be in Florida on July 27th and TickPick won't provide a refund. I understand that the seller doesn't want a false sale, but I had no idea that the page was not finished loading. I'm trying to resell the tickets, but with only 2 days left, I'm not very confident. $1000 is too much to money to just lose. I'm NOT a happy camper.

Tip for consumers: See my tips on the attached photos

danielg444
7/16/19

I would like to report something very serious: TickPick is selling tickets for Madonna tour and they simply charge the value and do not deliver the ticket. I made two TickPick email complaints and they are saying that they can not give the tickets now to avoid cloning. This does not really make sense.

They said I knew that, but I WAS NOT INFORMED ABOUT THAT.

When I bought the tickets they did not inform me that I would have them on hand only two days before the show. I justdo not accept that. I want to be sure that I will attend the show and for that I demand my tickets delivered.

Why did Razorgator.com deliver the ticket for October 15 on the same day and TickPick can not do the same?

larryk381
7/7/19

Tickpick is a third party buyer of tickets that they then sells to you. They claim to back up the sales proclaiming how responsible they are. I bough concert tickets from them and couldn't get the real barcoded tickets through their ap. At the concert, I called and asked for them to please get them to me - they said they couldn't and no, since they had themselves bought the tickets they couldn't issue me a refund. I couldn't get in to the concert and lost the money I paid for the tickets. That's what you get with their guarantee

meganc144
7/6/19

I have used this app several times to purchase tickets and have never had issues. However, I just went to a concert last night that I had purchased tickets for several months ago and on my way I realized that there were no tickets and no codes in my app. I had received an email saying to watch a YouTube to figure out how to receive my tickets from tickpick. This is the strangest experience I've ever had trying to receive tickets. I tried to watch the Youtube provided in the app and email which would not load and I had no mobile tickets. This is very unfortunate because at one point I really loved this app. At the end of the day I ended up having to purchase new tickets from the ticket office which were more expensive than my original purchase. I will be disputing these TickPick charges with my bank. If you ask me if this is fraud and is unacceptable.

ellenm193
7/6/19

Ordered tickets for a MLB game -they tell you to sign in with Facebook and never get your tickets and you don't get a refund.

melissam637
6/21/19

We were purchasing tickets for a concert at the United Center in Illinois on July 25 & after we paid and printed the tickets the date was June 25 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles - we called & emailed within minutes and they would not do anything for us!!!! Biggest waste of money- must be nice to take money from people knowing damn well there is no way a family of 5 could fly to California in 3 day notice to see the concert!! Highway Robbery and heartless people!!!!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Melissa,
We apologize again that we cannot refund you for your order as all sales are final. We understand mistakes happen, but we are not the owners of any tickets sold on our site and the seller still needs to be paid out for their sale. You can still list your tickets for sale and if you would like any help doing so on our site, please reach out to our team and we can help guide you through this process.
miyal3
6/16/19

I bought 4 concert tickets from this website and took my whole family there but found the tickets are fake when checking in!!!!!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Miya - We are so sorry to hear and apologize for this experience. We have already followed up with you, but if you had not been helped out previously, please let us know so we can make this right. Thank you
stevenk239
6/9/19

Thank you TickPick for being the only honest ticket resale site I could find, and I have looked at plenty. Other, more well-known ticket resale sites may appear to offer the tickets you want for a somewhat lower cost per ticket. But by the time you get to the check out page, which often requires entering a credit card number, you get hit with outrageous service fees. But at TickPIck, the service and email delivery fees for my purchase today were a total of ZERO, exactly as they advertise. So in the end, I saved considerably on the total price even though the nominal price of the tickets was somewhat higher than on other sites. Moreover, my tickets (to a college football game) were delivered within minutes, and were two seats together in a prime section, exactly as advertised. In sum, the price I saw for the tickets was the price I paid -- no hidden add-ons! I am sold on TickPick, because I do not like being scammed by other sites that lead you on, only to gouge you with a ridiculous service fee at the end. Trust me, if your experience is like mine, you will pay much less with TickPick.

A grateful customer in Austin, TX

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Steven!
georgiaf19
6/1/19

I bought 2 tickets to Lady Gaga's Las Vegas Enigma show for significantly cheaper than the ticket master resales. I was a bit sceptical after seeing mixed reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised! E-tickets were sent to me a few days before the show and they worked with no issues!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thanks for your review, Georgia!
daveb630
5/31/19

I used them twice and one time they would not give me my money back after a shooting scare at the Global Citizen Festival 2018. Everyone left and they would not let me back in. NO SHOW AND NO REFUND. Second time they cancelled my tickets so they were invalid at the door and said the seller priced them too low. ???? WHAT

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi David,

We are terribly sorry for the experience you had at the festival and what had happened. It was an unfortunate situation but can only go by the venue and how they handle their refunds for the event being were are not affiliated with them.

In regards to your other order, there was a pricing error on the seller's end and apologise for what happened. It looks like our team has already followed up with you to make this right.

We appreciate your business and please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly if you need anything else
christophern41
5/21/19

Ticket Pickers just made my day. I was really stressed out about selling my extra tickets. It's more work than it may seem. So I sent Ticket Pickers my ticket details and within a couple of hours, they approved my offer. No haggling. No nonsense. They even paid first with PayPal.

Ticket Pickers is a 100% legit, honest, and reputable business. I am saying this because I want to, not because they asked me to.

I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks, Guys!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Glad we could help you out, Christopher!
samf112
5/7/19

They list tickets together and then disclose in fine print that seats are in the same section but not together.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Sam,

We are very sorry you experienced any issues with your order. We do guarantee seating together 100% in each order. If your event is in a theater sometimes they will have even/odd seating arrangements which would make seats like 25 and 27 be right next to each other. Please email us at support@tickpick.com if that does not solve your issue so that we can assist you immediately.
adaml182
4/24/19

Ordered online, got an e-mail with the tickets, went to game (which stunk). No fault of TickPick. Great experience.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank you for the great review, Adam! We're sorry to hear about the game, but hope we can help you get to another event that makes up for that.

Hi Amy! Thanks for reaching out! Nearly every listing on our site is listed by a professional ticket agency-around 99%. Once you place an order on our site you are back by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee; that guarantee states that your tickets will be valid, they will be delivered in ample time, and, we would source a replacement/s of equal or greater value if there was ever an issue with the ticket/s. The latter point I can assure you is extremely rare. We take pride in our customer service and will make sure that you are taken care of. Please reach out to us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567 if we can assist in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello! We do not process any orders over the phone for security reasons. Please feel free to give us a call at 845-538-4567 if we can assist you in any way. You will need to go to our homepage (www.tickpick.com) to create an account and view tickets for the event you are interested in.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Yup! Please contact our customer support line at 845-538-4567 or email at support@tickpick.com

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hey Jeff! Thanks for reaching out. The in hand date set for the order is a very conservative date. The seller, like 99% of the inventory on our site, is coming from a professional ticket agency. The seller will ship the tickets as soon as they are released by the venue. We monitor every order and will make sure that your tickets are delivered in ample time. If the tickets need to be rerouted or shipped to another address, we would make sure to accommodate and see that you are taken care of. Please reach out to us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567 if we can assist in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Maria, Thank you for reaching out! Our website, TickPick, is completely safe. Our company was created to save our customers money by not charging a buyer fee; how we make money is by charging the seller 10% for every sale. The vast majority, around 95 to 98 percent, of tickets on our site are coming from professional ticket agencies. Every seller on our site is thoroughly vetted to ensure we maintain the highest standard on our website. You are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee when you place an order on our site. Should there ever be an issue we would make sure to provide you with comparable or upgraded replacement tickets. I can assure you that that will not be the case, as that is a very rare occurrence. We take pride in our customer service and make sure to take care of each of our customer's. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@tickpick.com or 845-538-4567 if we can help in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Your credit card will only be charged if the bid is accepted. We make sure that the card on file is active, but you will not be charged to place a bid.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

We guarantee that all tickets sold on our site are authentic. If you ever had an issue with the tickets you purchased, you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee, and would receive tickets of equal or greater value. If the event is cancelled, then you would receive a full refund. Please let me know if that answers your question.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello, I apologize for the delay in response. We do have Bills tickets for the 2017 season on our website and for your convenience have posted the link below. If you are looking for paper, hard stock tickets then please search all listings marked as a FedEx delivery. https://www.tickpick.com/search/bills/ We thoroughly vet every seller on our site and hold them to the highest of standards. Payment is not processed until after the event and every seller is subject to a 200% penalty should there ever be an issue with a customer's ticket. While we do not claim to perfect, in the very rare occurrence there was an issue with your tickets you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee. We would supply replacements of equal or greater value if there was ever an issue. These instances are very rare, but we take pride in our customer service and make sure that every customer is treated fairly. If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Jane, I am so sorry for the late response, as I see your question was posted months ago. If you are still looking for tickets, please feel free to give us a call at 845-538-4567 and we will assist you immediately. We monitor every single order on our site and make sure that tickets are delivered in ample time.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Savannah, Absolutely! I have pasted the event link below for your convenience. The majority of the tickets on our site are listed by large, professional ticket brokers. In addition, you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee once an order is placed and confirmed. Please find the link to our Buyer's Trust Guarantee below. We guarantee that your tickets will be valid, and delivered in time. I hope that helps, but if we can answer any further questions, please feel free to reach us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567. https://www.tickpick.com/buy-new-york-yankees-vs-houston-astros-tickets-yankee-stadium-5-14-17-7pm/2933609/ https://www.tickpick.com/Guarantees.aspx

By Brett G.
Questions? Get answers from the TickPick staff and other customers.

TickPick?