Review of TickPick

New York City, NY 10122, US
Tel: +1-845-538-4567

samf112
5/7/19

They list tickets together and then disclose in fine print that seats are in the same section but not together.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Sam,

We are very sorry you experienced any issues with your order. We do guarantee seating together 100% in each order. If your event is in a theater sometimes they will have even/odd seating arrangements which would make seats like 25 and 27 be right next to each other. Please email us at support@tickpick.com if that does not solve your issue so that we can assist you immediately.
adaml182
4/24/19

Ordered online, got an e-mail with the tickets, went to game (which stunk). No fault of TickPick. Great experience.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank you for the great review, Adam! We're sorry to hear about the game, but hope we can help you get to another event that makes up for that.
alexanderd114
4/24/19

Only by here outstanding I love it They have the best pricing if you're patient you Can get a really great deal

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank you for the wonderful review, Alexander!
joser273
3/25/19

To be honest, I was sceptical when I read the reviews (considering 50% of the reviews are horrible and the other 50% are alright). I'm lucky enough to have had a smooth experience. Made my purchase, had my purchase approved by the seller, and the tickets emailed to me all within a 15 minute period of time.

Not saying this site is the BEST ... but it worked out flawlessly for me. I wouldn't risk spending thousands of dollars on tickets from this site, but if you're considering a low priced game, I would take the risk.

Hope this helps!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Jose,

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! We aim to provide the best customer service within the ticketing industry and are always striving for improvements. We have orders from small to large (think Super Bowl) each day that go flawlessly and do everything we can to make things right in situations where issues may arise.
If you ever need assistance in the future please contact us at support@tickpick.com.
davidb2090
3/24/19

I took my son to AZ for Cubbies with tickets from Tick Pick for 3 of the games. Game one- tickets rejected at gate ! Called TickPick emergency phone and "no reos available". Had to buy from scalpers- they said next day it was a technical issue and refunded the cost of original tickets. We were stuck by scalpers. Two days later EXACT SAME THING...Got TickPick on phone with Cubs ticketing and they could not rectify. Cubs said seller had recalled tickets after I bought them. TickPick says tough luck . They claim to guarantee that "tickets will be valid for admission"- well that is a lie. If they make it to your app its on you- even if Tick Pick failed to get them in your name. Take it from the Cubs who advised "NEVER BUY FROM TICK PICK "

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi David,

I would like to extend another apology for the situation you had to experience (both times). We have since refunded you in full for your Cubs order as well as added a credit to your TickPick account for the issue. We hope that you can give us another chance in the future to ensure that your experience is as smooth as it rightfully should be. If you need anything please contact us at support@tickpick.com.
ericm436
2/25/19

run away from TickPick, do not walk. run and run fast. Make Usain Bolt look like a snail..
I purchased tickets for an event and agreed to a price, submitted my order and thought everything was good.
Until.....
TickPick charged my card for more than the agreed upon price.. Yes, the order did say $0 in Fees and $0 shipping.. Thats what they make you think... Boy did they have me fooled. After I submitted my order and agreed to 1 price without my consent they charged my card more.. When I asked them about they offered no apology and said that their system sounded my total up.
When I placed my order there was no time frame given on delivery so I thought I would receive my tickets in a timely manner especially since tickets for this event were on sale on the general public and were ready for instant download. Which I did show them proof.. TickPick sent me a ship date over 30 days away.

After reading bad reviews on their delayed shipping and how some had problems. Living 9 hours away from this event I asked TickPick about it. They just kept saying its guaranteed never adressed the conserns i had with the bad reviews.

I then let TickPick know about my consumer rights set by the FTC with a 30 day rule on shipping if no ship date is provided at time of purchase and how if a ship date of over 30 days is given after purchase they must offer a full refund . I had to file a complaint with the FTC and tell them my next step would be New York State Attorney Generals Office and filing a charge back..Then and only then did they follow my consumer rights but it came with threats of how they will blacklist me from their system for not letting them take advantage of me and not allowing them to violate my consumer rights.

When dealing with these people two very important things.
1. Know your rights as a consumer.
2. Check your bank statement cause they will charge you more than agreed

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Eric, we do apologize for the confusion and discrepancy you had when the bid placed was accepted on our site. The bidding platform does not allow for an amount including change, such as $15.50 and in that case rounds up. I see that our support team did originally offer to refund the difference for the rounded amount but has ultimately refunded the order in full. As a secondary marketplace, we are unable to control or change the delivery date of the tickets, as some inventory is on a delay but every confirmed our is backed by our Buyer Trust Guarantee.
benb262
2/18/19

Had a problem where I bought tickets at the arena and had to stand outside in the freezing cold waiting about 20 minutes for the "seller to approve the order." If a seller lists tickets the transaction should be instant.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Ben, we are happy to hear that you are overall pleased with your experience on our site! We do apologize for any delay you had in receiving your tickets, as I see you had purchased tickets about 15 minutes prior to event time and our seller was working quickly to confirm and fulfill the order.
realr7
2/16/19

This company does not care how the sellers get the tickets, all they care about is $. I warned them that it was 100% impossible for the seller to have these tickets at the date posted. I contacted the a week before the event and the venue and they said the tickets were not assigned nor guareenteed for the sale that I made. They confirmed that my sale was "not a legitimate sale" as tickets had not been released and were still questionable if they would release them in my section that I paid for 2 months prior to the date!

THIS IS SPECULATIVE SELLING! In your guidelines on YOUR Website, a seller cannot post tickets unless they have them, or will have them at a later date. They have to have ownership or possession. The venue said there was zero guarantee they would sell the tickets 1 week prior to the event. How can I purchase them 2 months prior to the event from a seller that doesn't even have the tickets. The seller wouldn't meet me until 1 hour prior to the game. Thank god the seller actually did otherwise I woulda been out thousands of dollars on a wasted trip.

I contacted customer service on TICKPICK and they basically said they dont care as the service was fulfilled and that the seller was reputable/licensed. YOU CANT OWN THESE SEATS 2 months let alone 1 week prior to the event.? Not sure how you can argue with the Venue's director.

REALLY? FOLLOW YOUR OWN Written POLICYS. I basically took a huge risk while tickpick didnt give a crap. Espn wrote a good article on how dirty Speculative selling is. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see TickPick is right in the middle of it now.

"Speculative ticket sales on the TickPick marketplace are not allowed and we have processes in place to monitor this activity," Goldberg said in the email.

Ferguson, the Washington attorney general, defines a speculative ticket seller as "someone who sells an item that the seller does not own at the time of sale; before delivery of the item is required to the buyer, the seller purchases the item from a third party."

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with the experience you had. As we are not a primary market nor are affiliated with any venue, they would not have reference of an order placed on our site. Every confirmed order on our site is backed by our Buyer Trust Guarantee and I see that your tickets were delivered as expected. We have also followed up with a private message if there is anything further we can do to be of assistance.
alexh293
2/15/19

I'm still waiting on my tickets, not sure why I haven't received them yet???? Everything else is fine other then I don't have my tickets !!!!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Alex, we do apologize for the delay as the tickets you purchased are being released closer to the actual event date. There is no reason to worry, the order is confirmed and delivery delays are very common and you will receive them as soon as they are available. As a secondary marketplace, we cannot change the release date of the tickets.
tedh125
1/30/19

Short version: I received two physical tickets from the seller that had the stub on the end of them containing the barcode torn off at the perforation. Venue refused to scan the tickets without the stubs even though another barcode was visible on the tickets. TickPick made me get official confirmation from the venue that their official policy is to deny entry without a stub. I did so and sent proof. TickPick still only offered a refund of their commission ($47) and not the entire charge ($469) since they said the seller confirmed with the venue (no proof offered) that the stub wasn't necessary. They admit I was denied entry through no fault of my own but said since seller did nothing wrong (apparently ripping off the stub containing a barcode doesn't count) there's nothing they can do. So much for their 100% guarantee. I'm doing a chargeback with my credit card.

Detailed version: I bought 2 floor seats for Calibash at Staples Center on Sunday for $469 total. Calibash is a two-day event with identical lineups both nights. (I had gone on Saturday as well but got cheap seats from another website [important detail]). Listing said they're physical tickets for local pickup. I texted the seller and after much back and forth because he wasn't making himself available to pick up the tickets at convenient places or times, I arranged to pick up the tickets at 2am at a rundown motel the night before the concert.

On event night I went with my date and arrived around 9:05pm. I had gone to Calibash the night before so I knew the artists didn't hit the stage until 9pm even though the event started at 8pm. The lady scanning tickets said the tickets were missing a barcode and needed to get her supervisor. I pointed out the bar code at the bottom of the ticket but she said no not that one. When her supervisor arrived, she said the tickets should have a stub at the end of the ticket that had another barcode. The stubs were missing and thus they could not scan the tickets. I noticed then that the tickets did have a perforated edge where I guess the stubs should have been. Time was running out since the artists were already hitting the stage so I had to scramble and get cheap tickets off stubhub for $255. The tickets obviously sucked. I didn't try calling TickPick when the tickets didn't work because the concert already started and it would have been midnight in New York. I didn't bother calling the seller because the scammer was the one who sold me defective tickets with the stubs ripped off.

I emailed * from TickPick later. I even found my old ticket from the concert I went to on Saturday that shows what a ticket with the attached stub should look like. He replied that the scan report showed the tickets I had were never scanned, implying I was never even there. He also said the tickets I had still had a barcode on them that should have still allowed access. Finally, he said the seller had sold other tickets in my section so clearly he wasn't a scammer. Apparently * had trouble understanding the situation. Of course the scan report showed the tickets were never scanned. I said from the beginning they refused to scan the tickets without the stub attached, not that the barcode was defective. I don't care if the seller sold other legitimate tickets, i only care that mine were denied. So if a seller sells 8 legit tickets and 2 defective tickets, that's ok? They should put on their website they have an 80% guarantee then.

I finally called TickPick and * answered. I told him the whole situation and told them the absurdity of them denying my claim. He told me to ask the venue for their official policy on entry if a ticket stub is removed. I asked why they hadn't done basic investigation work. Why didn't they ask the seller why he's ripping the stubs with barcodes off the tickets he's selling? Why didn't they ask the venue themselves what their policy is about admitting tickets without stubs before denying my claim? He had no answers. When I contacted the venue, * from guest services confirmed "yes if a ticket does not have a stub we cannot accept it as a ticket." I forwarded that information to *. A week later he says the seller confirmed with the venue that a stub is not needed for entry as long as a scannable barcode is present. He provided no evidence. This directly contradicts what * said because I had mentioned the other barcode. * said that since the seller did nothing wrong (apparently ripping off stubs containing barcodes doesn't count) they would only refund me their commission of $47 instead of the $469 I paid. TickPick admits I did nothing wrong and was denied entry but still refused to refund my money. What a joke. I'm asking for a chargeback with my credit card company and contemplating contacting the New York district attorneys office because this seems like blatant fraud to me.

*Personal information redacted by admin

*Response to Brett G from TickPick - You have provided zero documentation of your claims. I have provided documented proof of all of my claims (minus pictures that were removed by Sitejabber's admin, which I can respect.) Your story isn't even consistent with your coworkers. One of your coworkers specifically stated that the seller had ripped off stubs from other tickets sold but they still worked and he did not know why I had issue gaining entry. He admitted I had an issue gaining entry. You now state that there isn't sufficient proof I was denied entry. Stick to one story please.

Fact: I posted email proof from the venue that they do not accept tickets without stubs.
Fact: Your coworker admitted the tickets I received had the stubs removed because the seller had done so to other tickets.
Fact: You admit the tickets I received were never scanned (because the venue refused to scan them without stubs.)
Fact: I posted proof I bought another pair of inferior tickets to the same concert 15 minutes after I arrived at the concert.
Fact: I contacted your company 20 minutes after my tickets didn't work.

Where is your proof? You can save your apologies.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Ted, I do sincerely apologize for the negative experience and after thoroughly looking further in to your order and investigation, with the documentation provided from the seller there was not enough evidence to support that there was an issue at the venue. The seller did provide a scan report as well as further documentation directly from the venue, which is why unfortunately we are unable to refund the order.
jamesf701
1/22/19

Our tickets never arrived!, as my diabetic mother and I waited over an hour in the arena hall! DO NOT USE!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
James, we sincerely apologize and need to make this right with you as it is our priority to take care of all our buyers. We have just sent a private message as well to resolve with you.
melissac332
12/31/18
• Updated review

I emailed Brett G, TickPick Representative per his response to my review to "make things right." He NEVER responded, no attempt to "make things right." Further proving my point, terrible customer service!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
I am very sorry that this happened. The email you sent must have went into spam and we will follow up with you directly to arrange a call by the end of the day.
“Deceitful tickets”
8/7/18
• Previous review

Terrible company, they are not in the business for customer retention, deceitful advertising, and sneaky in their ticket posts. Would never use again and would never recommend anyone use them.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
My apologies for the poor experience Melissa. If things ever go wrong on an order we make it right! Please shoot us an email (support@tickpick.com) so I can look into whatever issue occured. Thank you.
seanb172
12/21/18

TickPick Policy is to wait until the billing cycle AFTER the show so I have to wait a month for my $

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Sean, we do apologize for the delay in receiving the payment for tickets sold on the site. Our process is to pay out seller's about two weeks after the event has passed to ensure there are no issues for our buyer at the event.
The reasoning for this is that on Wednesday's we handle our accounting for all events for the last week. However, we have to delay payment to sellers to insure there were no issues for our customers. One of the reasons for this is if you sold tickets for an event on Tuesday, we can't issue payment on Wednesday without giving out buyers time to inform us of any issues. Thus we delay payment by 5 business days. In the most extreme case, based on pay cycles, payment would be delayed by 10 business days.
elizabethc437
12/11/18

TickPick has been my go to ticket re-seller for over a year now. It is so easy to buy tickets (and parking!) and it is so nice to see the price that you pay from one page through to the billing page. I love that I am not blindsided by a bunch of fees, and generally the overall price ends up cheaper than it does on other reselling ticket sites.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank you for sharing the wonderful review, Elizabeth!
mm527
12/10/18

Ordered my tickets with the impression they arrive in a timely fashion. Tickets did not get sent to me. Contacted support and there response was we will contact the seller... So, they basically sell tickets without the seller knowing and if he/she doesn't send them you are $#*! out of luck? What kind of brutally stupid process is this.

Did not get any updates on my tickets, had to email several times. WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE of a Site !!!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
We sincerely apologize for the experience you had and the delay in receiving your tickets. We would like to make this right by you, if you could please contact our support again to investigate your order further.
emmam184
12/6/18

Love the app's clean design that makes it easy to find the tickets I need. Most importantly, the prices are always the cheapest since they don't charge fees.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank you so much for the great review and for the feedback on the app!
donaldp143
12/6/18

I cannot thank TickPick enough for their cheap Chiefs tickets. There were NO hidden fees! I booked my tickets through the TickPick app without any issues and got my chiefs tickets shortly after. Everything went as smoothly as possible. Thank you TickPick!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank YOU for giving us an opportunity and for leaving this great review! Hope you had a great time!
kylez13
12/6/18

I was hesitant since I hadn't heard of them but after price shopping I decided to give them a shot because they were the cheapest by far. I received my tickets in a timely manner and had no issues!

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank you so much for the great review, we sincerely appreciate it!
trevorg47
12/2/18

I bought 2 tickets. Row 2 Pit center to a concert. The next day I was told the seller didn't have them available (?). But they would give me comparable tickets for the same price. Comparable tickets for the same price were 4 rows further back and way off to a side (at this particular theatre acoustics to the side are not ideal and site lines are not perfect either). I indicated I did not want that replacement and would like something closer to where I purchased. They cancelled the order without trying to make it right. I get that things happen and apparently a seller backed out but at least make an effort to make it right. Will never use again.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Trevor,

I really apologize that you had a poor experience, as we tried to make this right as best we could. Although rare, another individual purchased the same tickets you were checking out with right before you. I see that we offered replacements that you did not want, so we moved forward in providing you credit to purchase other tickets of your choosing. We sincerely apologize again for your experience, but if we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.
brianf252
11/2/18

They ripped me off. Did not send my tickets. I am hoping for a refund but this was a horrific experience.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Brian,

I am so sorry to hear this. We monitor every order to ensure on time delivery, so I sincerely apologize if your tickets were not delivered in time. Would you mind responding to our DM or contacting support via email support@tickpick.com so we can make sure you are taken care of?
dec6
10/28/18

I will never use this app again. I bought tickets here and had nothing but headaches. When you purchase your tickets the seller has to transfer them over to you. Got the email but the link never worked to transfer the tickets. Called customer service and that was hard to get intouch with someone. Now I am on my way to a concert an hour and a half away still trying to get these tickets. Tick pick calls the seller to redo it and he never does. So then I called back and they tell the seller to send it to them and they will pdf me the tickets. This never happened. I am outside the venue waiting for my tickets. I get another person they tell me they are sorry so I say it is 10 minutes before it starts what do we do. They say they can't do anything it is up to the seller. So I want a refund because I didn't get the tickets and they can't do that either. Tickpick suggested I go to the box office and explain the situation to see if they would help with the proof I bought them and they did. So if you want to be stressed out then go ahead and buy tickets with them. I rather stay with stubhub with a fee and not have the headaches. They guarantee tickets they don't have it was amazing let me tell you.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hello - We are so sorry to hear that you had this experience. The mobile delivery option is new to everyone and we sincerely apologize for any headache that you had with the process. I am glad to hear that you were eventually able to get into the venue with the ticket, but wish that we were able to assist you better. We take pride in the level of customer service we provide, and will continue to try to improve in every area. We sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity so we can make this right with you and provide a seamless experience using our service.
jasonr309
10/25/18

I purchased tickets for an event 5 months before the actually event occurred. I never received my tickets and when I emailed them to find out where they were it took them 3 days to respond. They told me that my tickets were sent to me 3 months prior to the event. I never received an email and when I explained that they never responded and I ended up missing the event. It has been almost a week and they still haven;t responded to my emails. I would not recommended this site to anyone. It cost me $1100.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Jason,

I am so sorry to hear this and can assure you that we would never want anyone to have a poor experience like this. Would you mind sending us an email to support@tickpick.com? We would like to look into this and make sure that you were taken care of properly.
hollyr65
10/17/18

This is a warning DO NOT use TICKPICKS to purchase tickets. Please beware this company is horrible; their customer service is awful. I paid this agency $642 dollars for a show that has been canceled and they refuse to give me my money back. Details on my experience are provided below for reference;

I splurged and spent $642 to take my husband to a concert and purchased tickets from TickPicks for the first time. I do use other ticket agencies frequently and have never had the issues or the poor customer service from other ticket agencies that I have received from TickPicks.
Originally, the concert I purchased tickets for was canceled due to performer illness and rescheduled. I could not attend the rescheduled date and the support desk explained they have a very strict "no refund policy" if show is rescheduled. BUT they would resell the tickets, could not guarantee they would sell, and I would not be guaranteed my full amount back, plus they would get commissions for selling the tickets I originally bought from them.
Next, the rescheduled show was cancelled. The venue said all remaining dates for the year, including the rescheduled show, was canceled by the performer and refunds could be obtained from point of purchase. Upon getting a hold of a TickPicks service representative, the rep said he could see the confusion with venue stating to get refunds from point of purchase, he would he ask his manager. Upon returning the service rep said it was rescheduled to ten months later (July 2019) and he could not refund the tickets. Again, offering to resell them with no guarantee they would sell or I'd get full amount back.
Lastly, after checking with the venue website, there is NOT a rescheduled date for ten months later posted anywhere with venue as TickPicks claimed. The service rep argued with me that no other ticket agencies would refund me either and their policies are the same. Again, an offer to try to resell the tickets I originally purchased from them was made, with no guarantee I'd get my $642 back, with no guarantee they would sell, and of course it would be less commissions if they did sell them.
Again, beware of this company. It is horrible and their customer service is bad. Refusing to give a refund for a show that was canceled. Canceled shows are noted as refundable per their service agreement. They claimed the show was rescheduled for ten months later, to avoid a refund. When questioned, the answer given was they would have to pay back the original seller $642 and that was too hard for them to do so. I will be disputing this, but please save yourself a hassle and do not buy from TickPicks.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Holly,

I sincerely apologize, as I know that an event being rescheduled is inconvenient. However, since the event was postponed we cannot cancel the order. This is in our user agreement and we cannot cancel the order on the seller who is set to be paid out for the tickets they delivered to you that will still be valid for the new date. We are always happy to help you in listing the tickets for sale and assisting you in any way that we can. Again, I cannot apologize enough for the poor experience, but please reach out if we can be of any further assistance.
bessa2
9/21/18

Best work ever. It been nice using you people from time to time. I have had a smooth ride with Tickpick service delivering...

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Thank you so much for leaving this great review and giving us an opportunity!
johnw1348
9/21/18

Purchased a lot of concert tickets through Tickpick on different occasions. Happy with every outcome and the availability & variety of events. Have not had a problem, always been an easy experience. Fairly easy to navigate and compare prices. I like you can see the best value for the money. Great experience I'll do it again.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
This is great to hear! Thank you so much for leaving this great review and giving us an opportunity!

Hello! We do not process any orders over the phone for security reasons. Please feel free to give us a call at 845-538-4567 if we can assist you in any way. You will need to go to our homepage (www.tickpick.com) to create an account and view tickets for the event you are interested in.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Yup! Please contact our customer support line at 845-538-4567 or email at support@tickpick.com

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hey Jeff! Thanks for reaching out. The in hand date set for the order is a very conservative date. The seller, like 99% of the inventory on our site, is coming from a professional ticket agency. The seller will ship the tickets as soon as they are released by the venue. We monitor every order and will make sure that your tickets are delivered in ample time. If the tickets need to be rerouted or shipped to another address, we would make sure to accommodate and see that you are taken care of. Please reach out to us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567 if we can assist in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hi Amy! Thanks for reaching out! Nearly every listing on our site is listed by a professional ticket agency-around 99%. Once you place an order on our site you are back by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee; that guarantee states that your tickets will be valid, they will be delivered in ample time, and, we would source a replacement/s of equal or greater value if there was ever an issue with the ticket/s. The latter point I can assure you is extremely rare. We take pride in our customer service and will make sure that you are taken care of. Please reach out to us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567 if we can assist in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Maria, Thank you for reaching out! Our website, TickPick, is completely safe. Our company was created to save our customers money by not charging a buyer fee; how we make money is by charging the seller 10% for every sale. The vast majority, around 95 to 98 percent, of tickets on our site are coming from professional ticket agencies. Every seller on our site is thoroughly vetted to ensure we maintain the highest standard on our website. You are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee when you place an order on our site. Should there ever be an issue we would make sure to provide you with comparable or upgraded replacement tickets. I can assure you that that will not be the case, as that is a very rare occurrence. We take pride in our customer service and make sure to take care of each of our customer's. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@tickpick.com or 845-538-4567 if we can help in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Your credit card will only be charged if the bid is accepted. We make sure that the card on file is active, but you will not be charged to place a bid.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

We guarantee that all tickets sold on our site are authentic. If you ever had an issue with the tickets you purchased, you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee, and would receive tickets of equal or greater value. If the event is cancelled, then you would receive a full refund. Please let me know if that answers your question.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello, I apologize for the delay in response. We do have Bills tickets for the 2017 season on our website and for your convenience have posted the link below. If you are looking for paper, hard stock tickets then please search all listings marked as a FedEx delivery. https://www.tickpick.com/search/bills/ We thoroughly vet every seller on our site and hold them to the highest of standards. Payment is not processed until after the event and every seller is subject to a 200% penalty should there ever be an issue with a customer's ticket. While we do not claim to perfect, in the very rare occurrence there was an issue with your tickets you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee. We would supply replacements of equal or greater value if there was ever an issue. These instances are very rare, but we take pride in our customer service and make sure that every customer is treated fairly. If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Jane, I am so sorry for the late response, as I see your question was posted months ago. If you are still looking for tickets, please feel free to give us a call at 845-538-4567 and we will assist you immediately. We monitor every single order on our site and make sure that tickets are delivered in ample time.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Savannah, Absolutely! I have pasted the event link below for your convenience. The majority of the tickets on our site are listed by large, professional ticket brokers. In addition, you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee once an order is placed and confirmed. Please find the link to our Buyer's Trust Guarantee below. We guarantee that your tickets will be valid, and delivered in time. I hope that helps, but if we can answer any further questions, please feel free to reach us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567. https://www.tickpick.com/buy-new-york-yankees-vs-houston-astros-tickets-yankee-stadium-5-14-17-7pm/2933609/ https://www.tickpick.com/Guarantees.aspx

By Brett G.
Questions? Get answers from the TickPick staff and other customers.

10 Photos for TickPick