Review of TickPick

New York City, NY 10122, US
Tel: +1-845-538-4567

eunicel18
1/16/20
I bought tickets for Jersey Boys in NYC. They emailed me tickets for Ohio.

I called and emailed them the same day I got the tickets (the show was also later that day), but they wouldn't give me a refund nor give me another set of tickets for the right location.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I'll never buy from them again.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Eunice,
We apologize for the experience you had with us. Unfortunately, all sales are final and in this case it looks like the seller had delivered the tickets the same day of purchase. We moved forward and gave you a credit for your next future purchase with us. We apologize once again and hope to make things better next time.
ryanv70
1/6/20
bought tickets to the peach bowl an hour and half before the game. they said they would send me the tickets. It was taking a while so i called the customer service # and spoke to lady. She tried several different ways to get the tickets to me, but was never able to get them to come to my email or the ticketmaster site. We missed the game. When i called afterward to tell them what happened, they said it was my problem because of the internet connection- this is complete bull because i was getting all the other emails tickpick were sending me to try and reset passwords, etc to resolve it. Also was on ticketmaster website the whole time also with no issues. I can show all the emails i received during this time. The tickets a week later are still not anywhere to be found in my emails or ticketmaster to again prove this was not a connection issue. Will never use them again unless they make this right and also will post this story on every site i can find so no one else gets ripped off!!!
fredz27
1/3/20
I comoared prices and found the tickets here is indeed cheaper as they don't add fees. Check it for yourself and compare.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Fred,
We are very happy you were able to find tickets on our website. Thank you for taking your time to write the experience you had with us.
lauriee44
12/23/19
Bought tickets got sent the email without the link to get said tickets. Called customer service to get the tickets. Was told they would send me the tickets again and never heard from them again. Absolutely terrible. DO NOT USE
dianneosaurusr
12/17/19
TickPick is amazing - bought tickets to a hockey game for my boys with NO FEES. Simple and easy, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Dianneosaurus,
Thank you so much for the review and thank you for using us. We are happy you were able to buy tickets with NO FEES!
christinab351
12/13/19
I bought tickets to post Malone in a nearby town and then when I hit purchase the venue changed to three hours away. When I called and complained they said they couldn't refund the money not change the venue. Total bait and switch. Horrible I will not use ever again!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Christina,
We apologize for the experience you had with us. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel an order, unless the seller agrees. If the seller agrees we can move forward and mutually cancel the order. If the seller does not agree, we can help guide you to resell your tickets on our website. Once again , we apologize for this inconvenience, we hope to make things better next time.
johnh2867
12/13/19
I am a seller and deleted a couple of games, but one game didn't delete and the reason is because when I went back to delete the next game it automatically put this game back on as not being deleted. and the tickets sold, I didn't have the tickets anymore because they already were sold on another site. For some reason these tickets didn't delete from there site and a week later sold on Tickpik, Now I am going to have to pay up to double of what my tickets sold for because they have to get the buyer replacement tickets. There are tickets the buyer can have that aren't double of what they paid for with me.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi John,
We apologize for the experience you had with us. Unfortunately, if you put up tickets for sale on our website and they sell its because the tickets were confirmed and we moved forward and had to charge you because we have to source replacements for our buyer. If you ever want to delete your listing , please contact us at support@tickpick.com and we can remove your listing. Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience and we hope for next time we can make things right.
jw627
12/12/19
Where do I start with these people...? Absolutely, by far the worst customer support experience I've ever been apart of. Be very very careful when using the app, as it has major glitches that will automatically place orders without your consent...

For example, when I wanted to see the final price w/ fees, the app asked for my 3-digit security code on the back of my credit cart, and when I entered the last number, the app just started loading non-stop for a few minutes until I was able to close and reopen. However, when it opened, the tickets I was researching were all of the sudden ordered, JUST BECAUSE I ENTERED MY 3-DIGIT SECURITY CODE!!!!!!!

When bringing this error to Tick Picks immediately, they ultimately did nothing and said word for word (swear to God), "Well sir, we don't know why that would happen, and it's too late to do anything about it. You should TRY YOUR LUCK with selling the tickets online.."
Seriously!? Truly unbelievable.

I have found other people online with this same exact issue, but Tick Picks just shrugs their shoulders and steals your money.

STAY AWAY!!!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi J.W,
We apologize for the experience you had with us. We have reached out to you and hope that you will follow up with us. We want to look in to this for you and hope to make things right with you.
gabrieller20
11/21/19
Paid $130 for two tickets that were never delivered. Called an hour before the concert, yet representative said there was no manager on duty that could help us resolve the issue. 5 days later, we finally get a response saying they were not issuing a refund. Would not recommend this site to anyone!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Gabrielle,
We apologize for the experience you had with us. Can you please contact us at support@tickpick.com with your order number for this purchase? We would like to help and try to make this better for you. Once again, we apologize for this experience and we are willing to find a resolution for you.
robertz155
11/15/19
Bought 4 tickets for Hamilton in Chicago for our 25th anniversary. Drove 5 hours. Checked into hotel. Went to theatre. Tickets they sold us didn't work. The ticket office confirmed someone else already had tickets WE bought! Customer service offered us 2 tickets in balcony (inferior to what we bought) and I guess the two people who came with weren't supposed to see the play. Had to buy 4 tickets (not together) for matinee the next day. I asked how could they sell tickets they didn't really have and they said they wouldn't know about it until we showed up at theatre. I told them that makes no sense to me that they wouldn't know. Bad business model if that's true! Horrible experience!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Robert,
We apologize for the delay and for the experience you with us. We have reached out to you and hope that you will follow up with us. We want to look more into this situation for you and hope to make things right with you.
kevins825
11/10/19
Purchased tickets friday for noon game Saturday. Called them friday evening because tickets weren't there. Saturday morning they opened at 10 am. I sat on phone with them and they told me tickets were in my account so go talk to box office. At 11 am i did they could not find my tickets by full name or email address. I will NEVER buy from them again. NO REFUNDS and no tailgating due to their systems. They are set up to benefit them and seller. Had to buy more tickets from scalpers to get in.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Kevin,
We apologize for the delay and for the experience you had with us. We have reached out to you and hope for you to follow up so we can look more into this situation for you. Once again we apologize and we hope to make things better with you.
cindyp265
11/6/19
First time using and I really appreciated the bottom line pricing. We got the digital tickets right away and had no troubles at the event.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Cindy,
Thank you for the review , we are happy we were able to get your tickets to you right away!
briannac55
11/2/19
Never got my tickets $100.00 wasted, customer service did not answer after 4 calls. Email no answer it's a joke
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Brianna,
We apologize for the delay and for the experience you had with us. We were able to look up your order , we have refunded you in full for this order and we sent you an email regarding this issue. We hope we were able to make things right with you as we do not want our buyers to encounter any experiences like this. We have also added a credit to your account to be used for your next future purchase with us. If you have any questions, please let us email us at support@tickpick.com.
taf
11/2/19
Giving 2 stars only because tickets were finally able for viewing. Purchased tickets over one month prior to the event. Called company one day before due to never receiving tickets. Rep found by order number and states oh, these tickets were never transferred. Rep then stated tickets would be available 24 hours prior event, but he was calling the seller once we hang up. Rep then informed me I would have to create account through teams website to pull up tickets and suggested I take a screenshot of tickets. Few hours later checked and had received email I needed to accept transfer of tickets. Did so, but could not view, had to view on team mobile app. Created account, viewed tickets with caption stating snapshot not allowed. I will not be using this site to save the few extra dollars. Too much of a hassle and too last minute.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Ta,
We apologize for the delay and for the hassle you had to go through to receive your tickets. We are a secondary ticket marketplace and over ninety percent of our inventory is uploaded to us by ticket brokers. These tickets do come from different platforms and a lot of teams are having buyers access the tickets through the team portals. We apologize for the hassle but now that you have an account with the team, you would have access to your tickets with just one click.
jenk73
10/28/19
I recently tried to sell tickets on TickPick. I followed the instructions and got a confirmation that the tickets transfer was complete. There was no further communication until the buyer said they never received them. TickPick emailed me and asked for me to confirm that I transferred them in my Ticketmaster account. I didn't receive anything stating that I had any more steps to take. Now they want to bill me 200% of the ticket price. Nice. I'll never use TickPick again. What a complete and total scam.

Tip for consumers: Skip it. Do not ever use this site.

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Jen,
We apologize for the delay. When selling on our website you need to make sure the tickets are sent to our buyer. If you had tickets in your Ticketmaster app, you needed to transfer them to our buyer. Before selling on our website you agree to fulfill the order you are listing on our website, if you fail to deliver we will charge you up 200% to make sure we are able to secure replacements for our buyers. We apologize for this inconvenience but it is our policy. If you ever want to sell on our website again, please email us at support@tickpick.com and we will be more than happy to help guide you.
peterg421
10/21/19
I've always preferred TickPick to other vendors because of the "no hidden fees" thing. You know what you're paying up front. But I had the unfortunate opportunity of putting their customer service to the test when a seller failed to send me my tickets.

The TickPick reps were thorough and understanding. After a ton of back and forth in an attempt to get my original tickets, TickPick eventually agreed to replace my tickets the day of the event. Thank God. The event was a charity fundraiser benefiting cancer research, and it meant a lot for me to be able to attend. I am really thankful that TickPick came through for me.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review about us and the experience you had with us . We appreciate you and always remember we will always take care of our customers especially if the event is the same day. Once your tickets are confirmed you are covered by our Buyer Trust Guaranteed !
shadl2
10/14/19
Use this app 1 time for 3 tickets to a local concert this past summer. That went well and tix worked fine. I have not used the app or looked at the app since. Well last month I get a credit card statement and there's a charge for tick pick of $177! I have not bought anything from them and here some random charge on my card for 1 ticket to a concert I wouldn't go to and sure wouldn't ever pay $177 for 1 ticket!!!!! Ugh.... called them, no help said I had to dispute with my credit card. Called and opened a dispute with credit card company and they say since I have used the merchant before that I have no recourse.... ummm WRONG! This business is a scam and is not secure if transactions can go thru on your phone app unknowingly! I will be calling and disputing this further. They kept my credit card info on file and allowed it to be used without my knowledge. Stick with buying tickets from the venue or Ticketmaster, or box office.... saving a lil money is not worth the headache this merchant comes with!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Shad,
We apologize for the late response and for the experience you had. It looks like one our customer service representative helped you and told you to dispute it with your bank. We hope that this issue was resolved for you through your bank. If not, please do not hesitate and reach out to us at support@tickpick.com. We are very sorry and we are always here to help.
roberth1481
10/11/19
Bought tickets months ago for loge seats last night. At the last moment, I received a call stating the tickets were not available and if we tried to use them we would not be admitted. They offered replacements in the upper balcony. No refunds due to being lesser value tickets. They stated construction at the venue. Checked out the not available seats the night of the concert and saw no construction. The original seats were right there. Sorry tickpix never again.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Robert,
We apologize for the experience you had with us. We have reached out to you regarding this situation, please follow up so we can look into this for more. We asked for more information in order to move forward and make things right with you again. Once again, we apologize and hope you can give us another chance.
natew20
10/10/19
They sent me an empty FedEx envelope with no tickets inside. Claim the seller is a "very reliable broker". Refuse to refund or offer voucher. Awful experience.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Nate,
We apologize for the delay and we are truly sorry for the experience you had with us. We do not want our buyers to experience anything like this. Can you please email us at support@tickpick.com with the order number for your purchase?, so we can look into this for you. Once again, we apologize but we want to make sure we are taking care of our buyers.
jenniferp470
10/5/19
TickPick let a seller sell fake tickets to us and the people behind us in line at the concert. We tried calling them and they dont answer their phones. I will never buy from them again!!!!
jennyb151
9/26/19
They say they will make things right but that's a lie. They sold me "Sun Deck" tickets to a Thomas Rhett concert. When I got there I was told I needed a wristband and only the original purchaser could use. After "investigating" they said I did not need a wristband. Really? Because they wouldn't let me into the Sun Deck and had to give me different tickets. Advice to Tick Pick, don't cause your customers stress then accuse them of lying. I will NEVER do business with this Stub Hub wanna be company again. I am a teacher of 21 years and have a husband that's a retired vet. Shame on you for letting your customers down. I paid $166 each for tickets that I was unable to use!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Jenny,
We apologize for the delay and we apologize for the experience you had with us. We have reached out to you, if you can follow up so we can look more into this for you.
franceneb5
9/22/19
My sons 12th birthday was 3 days ago and all he wanted was to see his very first MLB game and the Houston Astros play. I tried Vivid Seats, StubHub, and Ticketmaster and others...although I found the same prices, the servicing fees were outrageous!! I wanted so bad to make this happen for my son, but knew I couldn't afford these costs/fees for myself, my husband, and our son.

I found TickPick in a google search, saw that there were NO SERVICE FEES, searched for tickets, and found 3 seats on the first baseline... 2nd ROW! When I selected them and went to checkout.. I noticed the cost almost seemed too good to be true. I was so desperate to make this happen that I just clicked "purchase now" and didn't think twice.

Then.. those little voices on my shoulders started causing doubt in my mind.. so I started to read the reviews. My heart sunk. I read so many unhappy people with this service... I completely doubted the decision I just made. However, I did see some really good reviews as well that I decided to "stick it out".

THANK GOD I DID!!!!

TickPick completely came through and DID NOT DISAPPOINT! The excitement on his face and in his voice were all I needed to know that I made the right choice on tickets!! He had the best time of his life, had amazing seats, he got to meet his favorite Astros player while signing autographs (Jose Altuve), and although the Astros didn't win... it was a night full of his first MLB experience memories with his parents!

TickPick, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!! You made my sons birthday the best yet!!! We will definitely use your services again and again!!!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Francene,
Thank you so much for the review. This amazing and we are so happy you chose us to be apart of this amazing experience. We appreciate you for taking your time and writing about us and the experience you had not only with us but your son as well. We are happy we were able to provide you with amazing seats and for an affordable price ( with no fees). Thank you for using us! We hope to keep making you and others customers satisfied with our services.
stevek415
9/17/19
I bought tickets a couple days prior to the game..got several emails about tickets being processed, etc... But NO tickets! Had to make other arrangements at the game to get in as they never showed up as promised and "guaranteed". Unreliable able and out money...hopefully can get a refund after non delivery

Tip for consumers: Pay an extra buck or two and get guaranteed tickets elsewhere

Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Steve,
We apologize for the delay and for the experience you had with us. We have reached out to you, if you can follow up so we can look more into this issue for you. Once again, we apologize for the experience you had with us.
maureeny7
9/16/19
I purchased tickets to Earth Wind and Fire at the Hollywood Bowl back in August for the 9/14/19 show. Everyday, I checked for at least a month, tickets were in my email which I saved in a folder marked "show tickets" with barcode.
Day of concert, I worked the day, got too busy to check my tickets until I arrived almost at the gate I decided to check... no tickets, no barcode, I kept getting routed to their website to make new purchase. What a disaster!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!!
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi Maureen,
We apologize for the experience you had and for the delay. We are so sorry your tickets were not in your email, if you had your tickets before they should have been in your TickPick account. Next time please email us at support@tickpick.com , so we can figure out where your tickets went. Once again, we apologize for this situation. If you have any questions, please email us at support@tickpick.com.
mb409
9/11/19
I recently discovered TickPick (summer 2019) and I decided to list some of my tickets for sale. I was attracted by the 10% seller commission and the $0 fee for buyers, which would allow me to lower my asking price while still earning money. I did make one sale, uploaded my tickets, and now I must wait several months for payment because TickPick does not pay Sellers until 2 weeks after the event. Strike One. On August 13, with absolutely no warning, TickPick suddenly raised their Seller commission to 15%, which is the same as StubHub, thus eliminating any reason to use TickPick instead of StubHub to sell tickets. They did so effective immediately for listings placed on or after 8/13/19. Strike Two. Looking at my existing listings, placed for sale prior to 8/13/19, all my seller commissions showed a 15% fee for TickPick (and no longer the 10% as when I listed the tickets for sale). This contradicted their own policy. Strike Three. I wrote numerous e-mails, about 7-10 in all, over the course of several weeks, and initially I did get some replies from one person. However, the replies mostly quoted the new policy without addressing my specific questions. Strike Four. Finally I called in and spoke to a rep, who was brand new, and we were on the phone for at least 30 minutes. I had to explain TickPick's own policies from before the change and after the change to this rep, who in the end said someone would look into the matter and get back to me. That was a few weeks ago. Strike Five. I have now pulled all my tickets from TickPick and am selling them elsewhere. I would love for TickPick to succeed, but I now doubt they will. Yes, I did make one sale, but I have not been paid yet. Their "customer service" is terrible and management does not seem to be much better.
Response from Brett G., TickPick Representative
Hi M.b,
We apologize for the delay and for the experience you had with us. We changed our commission rate to 15% because it allows to dedicate the resources necessary to operate our platform effectively. When you sell on our website we will always pay you out the second Wednesday from the event to make sure our buyer had valid entry. We apologize for any inconvenience and if you have not been paid you can always reach out to us to support@tickpick.com.

Hi Amy! Thanks for reaching out! Nearly every listing on our site is listed by a professional ticket agency-around 99%. Once you place an order on our site you are back by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee; that guarantee states that your tickets will be valid, they will be delivered in ample time, and, we would source a replacement/s of equal or greater value if there was ever an issue with the ticket/s. The latter point I can assure you is extremely rare. We take pride in our customer service and will make sure that you are taken care of. Please reach out to us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567 if we can assist in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello! We do not process any orders over the phone for security reasons. Please feel free to give us a call at 845-538-4567 if we can assist you in any way. You will need to go to our homepage (www.tickpick.com) to create an account and view tickets for the event you are interested in.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Yup! Please contact our customer support line at 845-538-4567 or email at support@tickpick.com

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hey Jeff! Thanks for reaching out. The in hand date set for the order is a very conservative date. The seller, like 99% of the inventory on our site, is coming from a professional ticket agency. The seller will ship the tickets as soon as they are released by the venue. We monitor every order and will make sure that your tickets are delivered in ample time. If the tickets need to be rerouted or shipped to another address, we would make sure to accommodate and see that you are taken care of. Please reach out to us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567 if we can assist in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Maria, Thank you for reaching out! Our website, TickPick, is completely safe. Our company was created to save our customers money by not charging a buyer fee; how we make money is by charging the seller 10% for every sale. The vast majority, around 95 to 98 percent, of tickets on our site are coming from professional ticket agencies. Every seller on our site is thoroughly vetted to ensure we maintain the highest standard on our website. You are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee when you place an order on our site. Should there ever be an issue we would make sure to provide you with comparable or upgraded replacement tickets. I can assure you that that will not be the case, as that is a very rare occurrence. We take pride in our customer service and make sure to take care of each of our customer's. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@tickpick.com or 845-538-4567 if we can help in any way.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Your credit card will only be charged if the bid is accepted. We make sure that the card on file is active, but you will not be charged to place a bid.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

We guarantee that all tickets sold on our site are authentic. If you ever had an issue with the tickets you purchased, you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee, and would receive tickets of equal or greater value. If the event is cancelled, then you would receive a full refund. Please let me know if that answers your question.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello, I apologize for the delay in response. We do have Bills tickets for the 2017 season on our website and for your convenience have posted the link below. If you are looking for paper, hard stock tickets then please search all listings marked as a FedEx delivery. https://www.tickpick.com/search/bills/ We thoroughly vet every seller on our site and hold them to the highest of standards. Payment is not processed until after the event and every seller is subject to a 200% penalty should there ever be an issue with a customer's ticket. While we do not claim to perfect, in the very rare occurrence there was an issue with your tickets you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee. We would supply replacements of equal or greater value if there was ever an issue. These instances are very rare, but we take pride in our customer service and make sure that every customer is treated fairly. If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Jane, I am so sorry for the late response, as I see your question was posted months ago. If you are still looking for tickets, please feel free to give us a call at 845-538-4567 and we will assist you immediately. We monitor every single order on our site and make sure that tickets are delivered in ample time.

By Brett G., TickPick Representative

Hello Savannah, Absolutely! I have pasted the event link below for your convenience. The majority of the tickets on our site are listed by large, professional ticket brokers. In addition, you are backed by our Buyer's Trust Guarantee once an order is placed and confirmed. Please find the link to our Buyer's Trust Guarantee below. We guarantee that your tickets will be valid, and delivered in time. I hope that helps, but if we can answer any further questions, please feel free to reach us by email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567. https://www.tickpick.com/buy-new-york-yankees-vs-houston-astros-tickets-yankee-stadium-5-14-17-7pm/2933609/ https://www.tickpick.com/Guarantees.aspx

By Brett G.
Questions? Get answers from the TickPick staff and other customers.

TickPick?