Review of Third Love

Tel: 866.205.6833
partnerships@thirdlove.com

millerm32
12/9/19
So, I bought into the hype and decided to try out the "t-shirt" bra. The "E" is equivalent to DD, which is my size. Straps don't stay on my shoulders, only half coverage of my girls, fabric is cheap and not soft, and the back of this itches the h*ll outta me! Called 3rd love, listed complaints, was given tips for wash n wearing yada, yada, yada, tried all the tips, yea, didn't work. Big waste of $80!! Flushed down the pooper never to be seen again! Worst. Bra. Ever! (Awesome marketing team though-props on the fabrications and falsified reviews 3rd love *)
justines35
12/2/19
Look ladies I was skeptical too, everybody has been raving about these bras and I didnt expect much. They are expensive, but so is Victorias Secret without all their promotions theyre always running, and dept stores are more expensive. But I went into this NOT expecting much and putting all my trust in their free returns and exchanges!

LET ME TELL YOU, greatest bra I've ever owned it has changed my life. I am a larger woman and I have never had a bra that fit great, looked nice (most larger sized bras look awful), and was super comfortable. This bra has it all! I am truly converted forever, highly recommended! Don't skimp, dont trust the other complainers on sitejabber, trust your friends and all the celebs who rave about ThirdLove - they are great and worth it! A++++
patriciam614
10/21/19
• Updated review
Lowering this by two stars because my mailbox has been overflowing with bra and lingerie catalogs since I became a ThirdLove customer. Thanks, guys. It's not only a pain for me (and probably makes the mail carrier smirk) but it's really bad for the environment. It's puzzling because I always opt out of the "share your information with our partners" choice when I set up an account with a merchant. But it must beThirdLove that did this because they are the only new lingerie company I have signed up with in a few years. And the catalogs started coming about a quarter year after my first order. That's generally how often mailing lists are sold. It doesn't make me "love" the company.
“Products work for me”
10/2/19
• Previous review
I'm surprised that Third Love has so many negative reviews here (one of them hilariously prudish!). My first purchase of two bras worked out well enough for me that I placed a second order for two more. The bras are well made and comfortable. They are high priced, but I think the quality makes up for it. I get adequate support in their bras without the underwire I usually need. I think their claim that only they can fit women correctly is a bit much, though. Every bra manufacturer has a slightly different fit to their products. In the better quality bras, this fit will be consistent enough that you can order a bra in a new style and chances are high it will fit. This is true for Chantelle bras (another expensive brand). What Third Love has going for it is the extensive fitting information they provide online, and the fit assistants who are available for questions. They offer free exchanges and a generous return policy. I ended up exchanging my first purchase for a bra size that I have never worn in any other brand. That doesn't mean that I have been wearing the wrong bra size, as Third Love claims, but that Third Love has their own, unique fit. I think this company is worth a try. Might not work for you, but it did for me.
Response from Christina S., Third Love Representative
Hi Patricia! All of us here at ThirdLove are so excited that you have found a great bra (or eight, if you're like me)! Thank you for leaving your honest and detailed feedback about your ThirdLove journey. We love to hear from our customers, regardless of whether the feedback is positive or negative; but success stories like yours are especially exciting for us.
leslieh176
10/2/19
Worst fit of a bra I've had that is supposedly my size. That aside, these bras, and I bought several in various styles were so rough and scratchy. That's not what you want in and near your girls. Customer service was just as bad. Did I mention how expensive? Never again.
robynv5
3/30/19
One of the bras I bought was too big and the other hurt due to the underwire, all issues that are possible when buying bras online but I have been waiting for a refund for over 30 days now with no response after emailing them for an update!!!! I was so hopeful for a company that did not have the same values as Victoria's Secret but they are now proving that they are all the same....too bad
Response from Carolyn D., Third Love Representative
Hi Robyn,

My name is Carolyn and I am a member of our Senior Customer Advocate Team here with ThirdLove. I am sorry that we were not able to find you a comfortable fit.

I would love to offer my assistance regarding your return and refund status, in order to do so, I will need some further information from you!

There are two ways that we can proceed from here. The first option is for you to provide me with your ThirdLove order number on this platform. The second is for you to send an email to hello@thirdlove.com and mention this review and my name (Carolyn.) in the subject line. From there I will be happy to assist you to the best of my ability.

Alternatively, we have live chat available 7 days a week from 6:00AM - 9:00PM PST. We can also be reached at 1-866-205-6833 by phone, or by texting in to 1-415-692-0089 7 days a week 6:00AM - 9:00PM PST.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!
carolp292
2/10/19
I reviewed my t-shirt bra as having too weak straps for a large cups. The "Senior" reached to offer a different size. That was not the problem.I knew to order a smaller size than recommended from a previous purchase (which was way too big by the recommendations).
Now, after washing this bra twice, the GLUE, yes the glue holding the fabric down between the cups has lifted.
Neither of my reviews have been posted, and they were respectful.
Response from Taylor L., Third Love Representative
Hello Carol, my name is Taylor and I'm a Senior member of the Customer Advocate team at ThirdLove. I am sorry to hear that your ThirdLove experience thus far has not been up to par. This is not something we want for our customers.

The first option is for you to provide me with your ThirdLove order number on this platform. The second is for you to send an email to hello@thirdlove.com and mention this review and my name (Taylor L.) in the subject line. From there I will be happy to assist you to the best of my ability.

camelab2
11/16/18
The bra cost more than the top quality bras in top quality department stores and the construction was not as good. The stitching was a bit uneven.

I was intrigued by the fitting quiz and I needed a new bra. When the bra arrived it did not fit. I was disappointed my shipping was.not refunded when I returned it.

I went to Dillard's and the sales clerk measured me and brought me dozens of different styles of bras that I could take my time trying on until I found several pretty styles that fit well. I did not ask for inexpensive bras, so she brought top quality brands. Every one was cheaper than third love and better made. I have had the same experience at Neimun Marcus so this so not just meant to promote a single department store.
Response from Taylor L., Third Love Representative
Hello Camela, my name is Taylor and I'm a Senior member of the Customer Advocate team at ThirdLove.

I'm sorry to hear that your ThirdLove purchase wasn't up to par. I would love to offer my assistance, in order to do so, I will need some further information from you! There are two ways that we can proceed from here.

jyotin
6/3/18
I bought a bra in 2015. It didn't fit so I tried to post a review. They deleted my review and only kept the positive reviews. I asked them why they did that. So they banned me from their fb page.
I get so much daily spam mail from them with titles like "you will love this". I have tried unsubcribing, closing my account, contacting their customer service & tech department but to no avail. I get a spam email right after they said I have been unsubcribed. I tried logging in & got a alert saying no such account". So I tried registering & it said "account already exists". Then I created an entirely new account & it automatically showed my 2015 address in Oregon. I have never seen such a f*Ed up business or website in my life. It shows 2 bras ordered recently. Now I am wondering what kinda scam that is. Smh. What a buncha crooks. Never trust this business.
Response from Taylor L., Third Love Representative
Hello Jyoti, my name is Taylor and I'm a Senior member of the Customer Advocate team at ThirdLove. I am sorry to hear that your ThirdLove experience thus far has not been up to par. This is not something we want for our customers.

I would love to offer my assistance, in order to do so, I will need some further information from you! Would you mind sending an email to hello@thirdlove.com and mentioning this review and my name (Taylor L.) in the subject line? From there I will be happy to assist you to the best of my ability.

kathleenc93
11/13/17
I honestly love the bras, but hate the customer service. I ordered 2 bras at a special price. I asked for an exchange on one of them, specified what I wanted as a replacement, and sent it back as instructed. When I didn't hear back for a while, I contacted them, and only then was informed that they didn't have what I wanted in stock. Not only that, they wouldn't hold my order until they were restocked, saying that was against their store policy. So my only options were to (1) get a refund on the bra I returned -- but then had to pay the full price for the one bra I did keep because of the 2-item special or (2) exchange the bra for a style I didn't want. I opted for #1. I was told I would at least receive an additional 10% for my trouble, but in fact what I got was a 10% credit to my account -- totally useless, as I'll unfortunately never be ordering from them again.
Response from Taylor L., Third Love Representative
Hello Kathleen, my name is Taylor and I'm a Senior member of the Customer Advocate team at ThirdLove. I am sorry to hear that your ThirdLove experience thus far has not been up to par. This is not something we want for our customers.

manojj6
8/22/17
very bad service from chat support side .They people are not giving proper response and they ate not giving product knowledge.even they blocked me also from chat support side.very bad experience.
Response from Taylor L., Third Love Representative
Hello Manoj, my name is Taylor and I'm a Senior member of the Customer Advocate team at ThirdLove. I am sorry to hear that your ThirdLove experience thus far has not been up to par. This is not something we want for our customers. Rest assured that this information will be been passed on to the appropriate parties.

bettyr30
2/1/17
So I tried the trial full coverage 24/7 bra. I was excited, the bra fit great, looked great, felt great however, the little patch of material that fits flat against your chest between your breasts was made of some kind of mesh evil hell fabric. It irritated me so badly in that one area it made me feel it was not worth the $70...Back it goes, sadly
Response from Taylor L., Third Love Representative
Hello Betty, my name is Taylor and I'm a Senior member of the Customer Advocate team at ThirdLove.

I hope to hear from you and look forward to assisting with a resolution.

Super easy, you can text, live chat, or email them... I have never had any issues, their customer service is based in California too, they are lovely to speak with!

By Justine S.

Super comfortable, well made, fairly priced, lots of hype but the hype is REAL!

By Justine S.

Couldn't be more of a real company! There is a reason everybody is talking about ThirdLove!

By Justine S.
Questions? Get answers from the Third Love staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Third Love