Review of Breakout Bras

service@breakoutbras.com
2018 Customer choice award

trinat13
1/4/19

I visited Breakout bra and purchased 2 bras with a great experience and would and have recommended your services to everyone.
thanks

amyw356
1/1/19

I've ordered numerous times from Breakout Bras and have never had any problems getting exactly what I need. Easy to work with and return/exchange if needed.

charmaines3
1/1/19

I always have a good experience on this site. If I can't find it here, it's not out there. So easy to navigate, wide range of styles, good prices and fast shipping.

barbaraf260
12/5/18

Love this place- great deals, friendly, and amazing lingerie for the full bust. They also offer free shipping on all orders. Just amazing.

bonnieb208
12/3/18

Every time I have ordered, my items arrive quickly and my order is filled accurately. I also appreciate all the help in finding the right fit. Thanks!

shilohl
12/2/18

For a blessed woman on top, this place has the perfect fit. It takes so much pressure off my shoulders and back. It gives me the support I need.

katherineb133
12/1/18

I've been purchasing bras fro Breakout Bras for years. I love the free shipping and ease of returns. I'm very satisfied with the service and my purchases.

pamelaw163
11/6/18

I love every bra I've even chosen from Breakout Bras. They fit perfectly and are very durable! They'll make you FEEL beautiful!

lianaf6
11/5/18

No-hassle returns and free regular shipping to Canada makes this Canuck a happy camper! I mean customer!

kareng390
11/1/18

You will not be disappointed! Follow their measurement guide and tips. You'll probably find you've been wearing the wrong size bra. Be prepared to feel more comfortable than you thought possible! If you have any problems with fit, their staff is extremely helpful in figuring out what went wrong and what to try next. I highly recommend them!

michellel393
10/5/18

I have certain bras I love that I know work for me - occasionally I try to branch out and add some variety - being a small banded big cupped gal (32J or 32GG in UK sizes) it's difficult to find pretty, comfortable AND supportive with the shape I like - plus these bras are really pricey - I am a single mom of 3 with zero support from anywhere else so when I need a bra I have to buy tried & true and usually the one or two sometimes 3 I buy must last me a few years or longer before I can make it happen again - it'd just be nice if gals like me had the option to get the styles we love or depend on at the larger branded store prices every now and again - the last bras I purchased I don't love but had to keep because my last batch had finally come to the end literally by breaking - so I didn't have time to go through the ship it back try something else cycle - also one of them was very beautiful but the lace is so dainty I expect it to fall apart within the year.

harmonis
10/1/18

Breakout bras is a great store with accurate measuring advice and awesome comments from the owner about the bras.

analisak
10/1/18

Bras that properly fit a small frame but larger bust size are impossible to find in department stores. Thanks for ending the search and offering the perfect fit and great variety in colors and style in one stopand delivered to my door! Customer service was very helpful in narrowing down exactly which bra to choose. I was able to get a t-shirt bra, lacy bra and sports bra that all work! I will be back to purchase again.

suzyl11
9/10/18

Ordered 2, love them, soooo cute. I highly recommend them and was so glad to find this company They have great customer service too and fast delivery :-)

lisar442
9/5/18

I bought both bras and bathing suits and was very happy with my purchase, price and quality of garment, give the fact that all I did was I had to click and point to get what I wanted. I will be a repeat customer.

lorih173
9/1/18

Great selection! Great customer service! Huge selection for hard to fit sizes(30 g). You can chat with a bra fitter and get help in finding a bra to similar brand. Swim wear selection is FANTASTIC!

shannonk73
9/1/18

Breakout Bras is the only place I will buy my bras. They carry my very-hard-to-find size and the variety of styles makes it easy to find what works for me. Quick shipping and easy returns if something doesn't fit me right. I like how Melissa, the owner, writes her own reviews on the bras as well because it helps to have that kind of detail to determine if the bra will be a good fit for me or not. Could not be happier with this company.

saraa156
9/1/18

I love the selection at this store and they are always quick to answer questions. However I wish returns worked differently, bra sizing varies so much and it's such a pain to have to go to UPS or the post office to return/exchange.

raquelw6
9/1/18

I used to struggle with finding bras that fit, until I found Breakout Bras. They have the best customer service. Their representatives have helped me find bras that fit and that suit my body. Life changing!

phh1
8/5/18

I have purchased bras and bathing suits from break out bras numerous times before! They are verry professional and helpful! Love this store!! They fit the hard to fit larger cups sizes!

juliem431
8/1/18

Awesome product selection and price point. Very happy with my purchase and shipping was pretty fast.

lafondan
8/1/18

Have bought several bras from there.They fit so much better for me than what i find at dept.stores,wal-mart,etc.Pricy but i try and buy when on sale.Staff has always been friendly and helpful.i am a difficult fit and have had one end up being too tight after a week or so but that can happen in general and especially when you are used to wearing bras that dont fit right.i am a 30 in a band so a 32 is the closest i have ever found anywhere else.if you are an odd size or hard fit i think they are at least worth checking out and letting them size you.pricy as i said(45 and up) but worth it if you cant find bras else where.They are euro sized but will tell you the equivalent us size.you will find cheaper on their website than in store and they are usually clearance and no refund.

jenniferz59
7/5/18

I have a very hard to find size and Breakout Bras always has what I need. I would highly recommend them and have been using them for years.

katieb182
7/1/18

Customer service was helpful before ordering, however, the bras are not supportive enough for 38DDD. Wish they had 3 hooks in the back. I've tried wearing them a couple times and just not enough support

lamarym
5/2/18

It was hard to find a bra in my size, until i came across Breakout Bras. They were not only helpful in my selection, but, they helped me with the correct sizing. Now I wear the right size, and the right support that I need. Thanks.....& Ill continue being a customer.

Questions? Get answers from the Breakout Bras staff and other customers.

Breakout Bras?