Review of TheBrick

Tel: +1 877 843 2742
privacy@thebrick.com

halaa14
3/16/19

First of all, Brick is one of the best Canadian retailer of furniture, mattresses, appliances and home electronics. As a result, a lot of people across Canada trust this brand, however, I bought an expensive mattress from Brick store and the worker their she said that this mattress is the best quality. But, the mattress damaged after month from using it and I was disappointed about that.
Also the worker convinced me to buy a box with Metal Glide Bedframe and she gives me a discount and she asked me to try it. So after 4 days I received the items, but the Metal Glide Bedframe does not look good in my room, also its not comfortable to put the Metal Glide Bedframe and the box under a thick mattress.
So I called them in same day and I asked the customers serves to return the Metal Glide Bedframe or exchanged in any thing else. Unfortunately they did not accept as well, I lost my money for nothing!
I hope from Brick management remedy this situation and fixes the return policy.

larryf39
5/31/17

i buy a match sectional sofa with cafe table april 9, the sectional sofa deliver on time, the cafe table not available that time, sales person told me that the cafe table available in 2 to 3 weeks, that's why we agree the get the both, after 2 weeks i follow up my order, customer service told me not available until the first week of May, on 2nd weeks of May follow up again, customer service told me not available again till the end of May, now today is the end of May i call the customer service and they told me that the item will not avail until june last week, the offer me to replace another item, but i wait the item for so long because i want the item. i don't like the promises. my item didn't show up yet, I am very disappointed.

Tip for consumers: don't promise to customer.

duanew8
5/5/17

Received a couch and table set from the brick on April 21. Couch is awesome.
Table top has two noticable marks on it and two seat cushions are torn.

I phoned that day and for days later I phoned back to an insulting offer of $80 off a $700 table set.

I emailed the brick four business days ago and still no reply. Yet it states within two business days.

I will keep you posted

Questions? Get answers from the TheBrick staff and other customers.

TheBrick?