Review of TapestryKing

Tel: 1.877.555.9300
support@tapestryking.com

paulinah3
2/22/19

As for me, the tapestry looks quite nice. At the very beginning, until I hang it on my wall it looked a bit blurry, indeed (from the close distance). But on the wall it looks the same as on the picture from their website. Please, take a look at the picture I uploaded - it is tentatively hanged with the adhesive tape at the moment :D. It took 3 weeks to be delivered from China to Poland so I think that's not the worst score, either. I still wait for the next order, two additional tapestries had been ordered by me (at the same time I ordered the first one). And the service was also very good, they replied on every of my message in not more than 30 minutes.

noer9
2/5/19

Phone s never answer. Terrible service. Never will get anything from them. I can't believe this site or how this is happening

amyg286
2/5/19

I should have read the reviews BEFORE purchasing.
Postage was fine.
Very very cheap polyester fabric.
Image isn't what was advertised - blurry, messy colours. Colours are different completely.
Postage was reasonably fast.

annamariet4
2/4/19

Purchased a product in November and have never received my package. Contacted them by email because you can not reach them any other way. They refuse to refund my money so much for 100% customer service. I have contacted BBB! Amazon has the same products and I received it within 2 days!

cosenzac
1/31/19

I ordered two items on Dec 3 2018. My bank account was debited on Dec 4 2018 for the full cost of my order. It is January 31 and I still haven't received my order and have requested a full refund. They have no working telephone number and the emails in response to my complaints have been redundant and without resolution! Do not fall for this company!

amandaf176
1/22/19

If I could give this company negative points I would. I ordered a tapestry for my brother at the beginning of December and just received it. After opening the package I realized this is false advertising at its finest it is the cheapest piece of material it's is blurry and has white lines going through it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

jerkm
1/22/19

First off, they show that picture of the tapestry behind the couch like its just this big wall covering thing then you get it and its my arm span. Then, the resolution of the picture is like a damn vhs. might be able to get away with this in the ninety's but its 2019...

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE!

mistyp18
1/15/19

I ordered one of their tapestry a month ago and still have not received it. The tracking they provide has said the same thing since 12/18th and it's now 1/15th.. and it a christmas gift..

chahede
1/15/19

i think the answer is yest, tapestry king is a scam
ordered over 40 days ago and still nothing arrived yet and i paid for what they called "express shipping"
this website should be reported and shut down

carriem144
1/14/19

Do not buy from these people! It's obviously a scam. I ordered from them over a month ago. No package still yet ! Won't give me a real answer on where it is, and will not give my money back! We should all sue these people!!

kellyh356
1/14/19

I ordered a tapestry for a Christmas gift on 12-9-18. It has NOT arrived as of 1-14-19!!
When I try to contact the company I receive the same generic response each time.
Do not order from this company, it's a scam

noelm62
1/10/19

Not sure if I will ever get the second part of my package.. the pictures were very deceiving. I thought it would be a lot larger. Disappointing to say the least. I paid over 20$ Per tapestry with a discount. I bought 3 for $66 and have only received one..

heatherd200
1/9/19

This company is a total scam. i had ordered my son a tapestry for his bedroom back on 11/30/18 for Christmas and to this day 01/09/19 i still have not received the item nor an email explaining what is taking so long in the delivery. When you go on to track the package it's not even in English and the last update on this item was 12/16/18. They sure are quick to take the money though. I would never recommend this company to anyone and the funny thing is you only have 30 days to get a refund which we are well over so now not only do i not have my item i paid for but i can't get my money back either. TOTAL SCAM RUN FAR AWAY DON'T ORDER ANYTHING YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE IT....

amberlees
1/6/19

Finally received my tapestry. It was so hard to choose. But this one kept catching my eye. I love it.

alexandrac72
1/5/19

Been waiting for my order for a month. I emailed and asked for a refund but the company hasn't responded. I will be calling the Better Business Bureau

bellao5
1/4/19

I ordered my product on 11/23 and its 1/4 and I still don't have it.. Well over a month. Shipping CLIMS it will take 7 days. I asked for a refund and they refuse. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM AT ALL! AWFUL!

hollya51
1/2/19

- Holly
I ordered a tapestry a week before Christmas. I have NOT RECEIVED it yet. Said it would be here the 2-3 before Christmas. I "cancelled" the order just hours after ordering and I got NO RESPONSE until the day before Christmas telling me NO that they JUST shipped my order that I could ONLY get 10% back. I have yet to receive ANYTHING. NO 10% $$$ back or my tapestry! Your website says you'll ANSWER within 24 hrs. That is FALSE ADVERTISING I advise you take it down! :/

jodit23
12/30/18

I ordered a tapestry for my daughter on November 26th and I have yet to receive it. I have emailed customer service 7 times and I've been given the same information that the order is in transit. The transit number they provided me is not an accurate number and gives no information. When I look up the address that's on their website it is to an apartment complex on a college campus in Illinois in the phone number listed is not a working number. I guess I should have noticed that at first since the first three digits are 555. Complete scam don't waste your time or money you won't get your product and you will not get your money back. I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. Not sure what this will do but at least it's a start.

rowdys1
12/28/18

I made an order and the status is in Chinese, they have not responded after 20 days. Apparently 100 characters is a must.

marcial49
12/28/18

Stay far, far away from this bogus company. Ordered an item on Nov. 29th as a Christmas gift, it's December 28th and per the "tracking number" it's still preparing to ship from China...even though an "executive in customer service" told me it's on it's way. They will not refund, you will need to contact your credit card company to reverse the charge - they will dispute the charge with these scam artists - if they can ever get ahold of them at their phone number on their website (which has been disconnected).

javierm77
12/27/18

They have sent me the box to choose from in a ridiculous miniature and they do not give me a solution or contact me.
I think that this company is a scam and they have no intention of replacing the product with the one I chose in the images they offered.
It's a shame that companies like these take advantage of people and all we can do is warn other consumers.

mariahh26
12/23/18

Ordered my tapesty and paid $50 for it.. Been waiting for over a month & when I wanted to call I noticed the phone number has 555 in it.. SCAM. Unbelievable.

jillw120
12/23/18

Ordered a tapestry the day after Thanksging, still waiting on what would have been a Christmas gift. I have emailed them twice to only receive a canned email that it is on the way. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered, I will likely never receive it or it will look like crap. What a joke, TapestryKing doesn't even deserve 1 star!!!

karmal1
12/21/18

Firstly, the phone number on their site should tip off most that this is a scam. 555 are the first three digits used as telephone numbers in movies and television. The "Warehouse & Head Quarters" address on their site is either a rented apartment or home. When I told "customer service" that I tried to call them, the response was that their phone lines were down. Lie.

I found this company advertising tapestries on Facebook. I ordered over a dozen "tapestries" in total, and paid them in full. It took a month for them to send one tapestry. They provided me with three tracking numbers. Two of which were bogus, and the only one that was active was for the one tapestry I did receive. I emailed them and they apologized, suggesting the post office lost the rest of the shipment. Funny enough, it was the postal service that delivered the one and only tapestry they sent me! Another lie.

This compelled me to run a check on Tapestry King and like the rest of you, I was horrified as to all the brutal reviews they've received. It seems that they have done this very thing to many people, and do not refund them. So they are essentially just stealing money.

They asked me if I'd like to reorder the missing items, which, after reading about their unethical business practices and refusal to credit or refund customers, felt that I had no choice but to say yes in hopes of maybe getting at least a few of the items I had paid for. However no confirmation or new tracking#s have been sent, and in three attempts to follow up with them about the status of my "reorder", they've since stopped responding to my email queries which, based on all the online reviews, is exactly what they do.

I blame myself for not checking them out first, however this is the first time I ever encounter such a problem with online shopping. They were advertising heavily on Facebook so I unfortunately thought they were legitimate, and they were showcasing only glowing customer reviews, of course. If you visit their Facebook page, you might notice that many comments are being deleted or users blocked, probably because they are demanding their orders or money back! Further to all this, from what I gather, what they do send, if anything, is a far cry from what they advertise. Beware! They host their site on Shopify and are formally known as Tapestry Galore. File your complaints with the BBB!

teresap137
12/20/18

I ordered two tapestries on November 27th and I'm still waiting. Customer service is a joke. They are saying it could be some time in January before they are received. Status has said "in transit " for weeks. I wish I would have seen these reviews before I placed my order.

If you cannot get a hold of customer service because their number is non-existent

By Jodi T.

Questions? Get answers from the TapestryKing staff and other customers.

12 Photos for TapestryKing