SupplementsGeeks.com reviews

Farmington, MI 48336, US
Tel: 1.888.407.9923

jacquesd29
3/19/19

Never got the product. I've been a faithful customer for some time but I won't be buying from them again. I ordered this product to be sent to me 3 weeks ago and it never even left their warehouse. I tried calling so many times,left emails and nobody answered until finally someone answered. They didn't give me an explanation as to what happened to my package and just lied that they were sending another shipment which again never left their warehouse. Worst customer service ever they did not even apologize. It wasn't until I went through some online reviews for this site that I realized this is some sort of scam they have been running lately and almost all reviews had the same problem as I did. I tried calling them to confront them about it and they just hung up on me. Do not waste your money on these dishonest people

ericab114
3/18/19

I ordered protein powder on March 1st they said it shipped on March 2nd, yet the fed ex tracking still (as of 3/18) says "order pending". It has not shipped. I called them and they lied, they said there was a delay and I would get it in a few days, I did not get it. If I don't get it by the end of the week I will have to file a claim with my credit card. I have ordered with them in the past and the shipping was slow, but it arrived within 10 days, I don't know what is going on but I will NEVER order from them again.

amandad228
3/7/19

I had ordered something on Feb 19th and they took from my credit card on the 20th and here it is March 7th and still nothing. Contacted them 3 times through email and about 5 times through phone- left messages and actually got a hold of someone a couple days ago. I told them I never received which she saw through fed ex and she said there is nothing she can do and she will have a manager reach out to me... guess what? Still nothing!!!! My order was super simple and yet they still didn't ship. The lady on the phone hung up on me because I was trying to ask her when I will be hearing something. Obviously this site is a major scam. She just kept saying she can't refund me because "if" the product came then THEY would be out the money.... complete joke. Who knows if it will come, I can't even get ahold of them because they don't call back. Anyone that orders off of this site don't expect your product or your money back.

stevea336
2/26/19

Ordered an item, had to keep on them about shipping it. Got the item and it was wrong. They dragged their feet getting it taken care of....had me ship it back to them...then I had to stay on top of them about shipping it out. Then they "shipped it" gave me a tracking number and it was for another order that shipped clear across the states. Had to threaten to challenge credit card charge to get my refund. They refunded but I will NEVER buy from them again. Worst experience ever is an understatement.

kristinr54
2/26/19

worst customer service I have EVER encounter. Ordered something over a month ago and still haven't received it. Also, you can't even get in touch with anyone to get a refund!!! WORST WEBSITE EVER

timw316
2/25/19

NEVER AGAIN !!!!! I have made many purchases on the net and this has been the worst company I have ever found.

tristag2
2/19/19

I really wished I'd read these reviews before I bought. They sent the wrong flavor of protein powder. I called and they never apologized or even acted sorry. Said I'd have to send in proof of the incorrect order and then they'd send me a label to return incorrect item that same day. After sending in proof, I had to call back and request the return label. After sending it back, I had to call daily and send emails and every time they'd say that they would get the correct product sent out to me, but it took almost 2 weeks. They even assured me they'd express send it and it was not sent express. They were terrible and I'll never use them again. Terrible customer service!

ahmedy9
2/18/19

I dont write usually reviews. But this time I will. I had an order and it was supposed to be deliver within 3-10 business days. They delivered it after 1 month. By that time I had canceled the order and disputed it within my credit card company. Later they send them the item and filed the claim to collections. They asked to return the shippment on my own expense and will not pay for the shipping fees. In summary u dont want to deal with those people worst service ever.

damarise3
2/1/19

Terrible I never recieved my product, Im disappointed, This page is scam ,they don't answer me the messages event the phone too!!

dgenl
2/1/19

If you order from here buyer beware! My order took weeks and when it finally did arrive the products I purchased were not all there. Made multiple attempts to contact thru email and phone and not receiving any attempt to contact me. Never again! Supplement Geek more like supplement freak. Figure it out your an embarrassment!

dennisb308
1/30/19

I ordered a 2 week supply of energy drinks which took 13 days to arrive. When they got there i immediately placed another order for a 2 weeks supply.... Here i am 2 weeks since my order and not shipped yet an they will not respond to emails or answer phone calls i have asked for a refund which has not happened.

jasons644
1/29/19

Order from this place weeks ago can't get anyone to tell me where my stuff or returne my phone call Totally bogus site

urosj1
Uros J.
1/17/19

I ORDER ANIMAL CUTS AND PROTEIN FOR ROUGHLY 90$ AND CHOOSE 6 TO 10 DAYS FREE DELIVERY. MY PACKAGE CAME 21 DAYS LATER AND IT WAS MISSING ANIMAL CUTS. WHEN I REACHED THEM THEY SAID PACKAGE HAD EXACTLY WEIGHT AS IT SHOULD BE FOR THESE 2 PRODUCTS. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, NEVER NEVER NEVER ORDER THROUGH THESE SCAMMERS

unhappyc249
1/9/19

Do not recommend shopping with them. Normally don't write negative reviews but this is a really bad experience. They sent me the wrong product and rather than apologizing for their mistake, they made me jump through hoops to return the wrong product they sent me and they are requesting I pay for the return shipping fees! On top of that the product they sent me was opened and damaged! Unbelievable. Will not shop there again!

daveh301
1/8/19

I used this website to order several muscle milk options for the next 6-9 months. 2 containers were expired the day they arrived and were so stale tasting I simply tossed them. 2 others will expire in 2 months. With a large order of six containers, who sends out expired or near expired containers?

glenl46
12/27/18

After placing an order and paying for priority delivery, and waiting for several days for it to be delivered. On day 7 no product. I conducted a live chat where the agent told me it was on back order, and would take another week for it to come in. Should have showed not in stock and I would have moved on.. Now out of 100 dollars till refund.

bradl704
12/13/18

I have been purchasing on the Internet about 20 years, supplement geeks is by far the worst experience I have had, poor communication , service, and products! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ,SCAM ALERT!

mattm326
12/11/18

They simply take your money and do not delivery your product. Total SCAM! Do not order through this scam company.

lorid60
11/22/18

I read all the bad reviews after ordering, but I have to say I did not have any problem. I received my order in a few days. In fact I just reordered. I don't understand all the bad reviews. But if one does not receive an order, then they contact their credit card company and get a refund. How are they scammer's in that everyone pays with a credit card and they would be refunded, if not by SupplementGeeks, then by their credit card company. Furthermore, if they are constantly getting complaints via the credit cards then they would be banned from accepting credit card payments. They would have been shut down by now. I think their prices are lower than most other retailers, and it is the competition that is therefore trying to discredit them.

gregoryl70
11/20/18

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SCAM OPERATION, they never ship anything. Order placed and paid for given the run around and had to go to credit card company for money back.

danm419
11/7/18

Ordered some protein powder, got an email confirmation that the order was processed, and the order was charged to my credit card.

Waited 10 days for confirmation of shipping. Nothing. Called and got some customer service rep that sounded like I just woke him up. He checked on the order and said the powder was back-ordered. Asked why no one informed me, he just said I can issue you a refund.

I got an email right then and there saying they were processing a refund. No idea how long before it shows up on my card.

They are basically taking orders and holding onto the money until you call. Almost a scam. I recommend not using and finding a better site.

zachw28
11/5/18

I ordered several items and two came in the mail. I was told they would ship the remaining but they never did. Had to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

adamc241
11/1/18

I never received my package of 3 bottles of Kirkland fish oil costing $48. When I call customer service later, the lady reassured me the package was insured and she will email me proof of delivery which she never did. When I called back a couple of days later, a very rude guy on the phone basically told me there is nothing they can do and hung up. After that, I got only answering machine again and again when I called. I would have been better off buying from Amazon Prime because their 48 hours shipping is much more reliable than this crazy flight by night operation ran by a bunch of Filipinos.

danr235
10/24/18

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM COMPANY. YOUR MONEY WILL BE TAKEN AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT THAT YOU ORDERED NOR WILL YOU RECEIVE A REFUND! AGAIN, STAY AWAY FROM SUPPLEMENT GEEKS!!!

tonyl49
10/20/18

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE COMPANY BEEN WAITING 18 DAYS AND MY PROTEIN STILL HASNT SHIPPED. THEY DONT REPLY TO EMAILS. MY LAST ORDER TOOK OVER A MONTH TO ARRIVE ONLY AFTER CALLING THEM AND ASKING WHERE MY ORDER WAS, TO WHICH HE REPLIED ID GET IT IN A WEEK. 3 WEEKS LATER I FINALLY GOT IT. THOUGHT ID GIVE THEM ANOTHER SHOT, BIG MISTAKE, STILL WAITING FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP. I WILL DEAL WITH ALLSTARHEALTH OR ESUPPLEMENTS IN THE FUTURE. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE

Questions? Get answers from the SupplementsGeeks.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SupplementsGeeks.com