SupplementsGeeks.com reviews

Farmington, MI 48336, US
Tel: 1.888.407.9923

jennav20
5/8/19

I would give this company 0 stars if I could. I ordered a product on April 16th, supposed to be delivered within 5-10 business days and I have yet to receive it 16 business days later. I contacted customer service and they were EXTREMELY rude and unhelpful. I have a tracking number for FedEx that is not populating any information and Supplementgeeks will not help or hold themselves responsible. I would NEVER EVER order from this company again. I am doubtful I will even receive my product, though they took my money. Stay away. By far worst customer experience I have ever had.

kk296
4/29/19

One item order was to arrive in 3-10 business days. They acted as if there was a shipment, but when I tapped on the tracking it never left. I contacted them and they said it would be reshipped. As I entered the 3rd week, still no new tracking/email confirmation, so I purchased my item elsewhere and cancelled my payment thru PayPal credit to them. Two days later the item shows up. PayPal had already initiated the refund and told me not to pay as they could then place an appeal and be paid twice. I told supplementgeeks AKA "SJSPOT" to send me a payment request, and then I did pay. When I tried to call them all I got was a fax machine beep. I do NOT recommend them, I think it's best to keep local business and stay away from these scammers. Be careful of these sites, cheap usually ends up a problem.

sami28
4/28/19

Ordered 5lbs of OH Yeah! Cholocate Whey protein. Seems like this would be a fairly easy order to fulfill, right?! First order shows up and it's 2-2lb containers of the wrong stuff (not even the correct in weight, they shorted me 1lb). So i call customer service over to someone named "Sam" in India of all places and he was very rude and said he'd correct the order once i ship it back. Product got shipped back and they just sent me the new pacakage, this time it's 4lbs single container of whey isolate, STILL wrong stuff and shorted it by 1lb... Not sure who's managing their employees, but you're better off buying your supplements anywhere but here! you've been warned!!

deef48
4/22/19

They screwed up my order continuously. It still is not resolved. They take forever to respond and when they do it is short and unapologetic! They do not fix the issue and just plain quit responding! I am still waiting over 6 weeks to get my order resolved. I just want a refund.... Dude it is only 13 dollars... They are making no effort... I never received the correct supplement!

paulg591
4/14/19

Placed order over 10 days ago and have not received my products. Contacted Supplement Geeks and they placed blame on USPS. Package has not been delivered to USPS but a shipping label was created. I emailed company for a second time with no eval. Today I filed with the Better Business Bureau. This company needs to be shut down. Do not waste your money and time. Order from legit online companies like Bodybuilding.com, DPS etc!

sued214
4/3/19

Ordered never received product until I placed a dispute with PayPal. Then they actually sent the wrong product. No response from them on how I could return the wrong product and get a refund - I didn't want to send back $50 + worth of product and shipping costs with no guarantee of a refund.
In short they did not respond to PP dispute case I opened so I was eventually refunded. NOW this crazy company is saying I must pay for items or they will send me to collections! WTF? They are nuts! STAY AWAY!

eydenr
3/26/19

First time I ordered got my shipment late but it was within the 10 days they claim, this second time around I ordered on 3/07/2019 and was "Shipped" on 3/08/2019, i called on 3/25/2019 because I still haven't gotten the package and nothing was showing up through the tracking, contacted them through the live chat they offer on the site, they said that they were going to send the claim to upper management, and today 3/26/2019 i checked on the racking again and its barely in Texas, as you can calculate by days its been way over 10 days and still nothing, I will wait till the end of the week before filing a claim through my bank.

jacquesd29
3/19/19

Never got the product. I've been a faithful customer for some time but I won't be buying from them again. I ordered this product to be sent to me 3 weeks ago and it never even left their warehouse. I tried calling so many times,left emails and nobody answered until finally someone answered. They didn't give me an explanation as to what happened to my package and just lied that they were sending another shipment which again never left their warehouse. Worst customer service ever they did not even apologize. It wasn't until I went through some online reviews for this site that I realized this is some sort of scam they have been running lately and almost all reviews had the same problem as I did. I tried calling them to confront them about it and they just hung up on me. Do not waste your money on these dishonest people

ericab114
3/18/19

I ordered protein powder on March 1st they said it shipped on March 2nd, yet the fed ex tracking still (as of 3/18) says "order pending". It has not shipped. I called them and they lied, they said there was a delay and I would get it in a few days, I did not get it. If I don't get it by the end of the week I will have to file a claim with my credit card. I have ordered with them in the past and the shipping was slow, but it arrived within 10 days, I don't know what is going on but I will NEVER order from them again.

amandad228
3/7/19

I had ordered something on Feb 19th and they took from my credit card on the 20th and here it is March 7th and still nothing. Contacted them 3 times through email and about 5 times through phone- left messages and actually got a hold of someone a couple days ago. I told them I never received which she saw through fed ex and she said there is nothing she can do and she will have a manager reach out to me... guess what? Still nothing!!!! My order was super simple and yet they still didn't ship. The lady on the phone hung up on me because I was trying to ask her when I will be hearing something. Obviously this site is a major scam. She just kept saying she can't refund me because "if" the product came then THEY would be out the money.... complete joke. Who knows if it will come, I can't even get ahold of them because they don't call back. Anyone that orders off of this site don't expect your product or your money back.

stevea336
2/26/19

Ordered an item, had to keep on them about shipping it. Got the item and it was wrong. They dragged their feet getting it taken care of....had me ship it back to them...then I had to stay on top of them about shipping it out. Then they "shipped it" gave me a tracking number and it was for another order that shipped clear across the states. Had to threaten to challenge credit card charge to get my refund. They refunded but I will NEVER buy from them again. Worst experience ever is an understatement.

kristinr54
2/26/19

worst customer service I have EVER encounter. Ordered something over a month ago and still haven't received it. Also, you can't even get in touch with anyone to get a refund!!! WORST WEBSITE EVER

timw316
2/25/19

NEVER AGAIN !!!!! I have made many purchases on the net and this has been the worst company I have ever found.

tristag2
2/19/19

I really wished I'd read these reviews before I bought. They sent the wrong flavor of protein powder. I called and they never apologized or even acted sorry. Said I'd have to send in proof of the incorrect order and then they'd send me a label to return incorrect item that same day. After sending in proof, I had to call back and request the return label. After sending it back, I had to call daily and send emails and every time they'd say that they would get the correct product sent out to me, but it took almost 2 weeks. They even assured me they'd express send it and it was not sent express. They were terrible and I'll never use them again. Terrible customer service!

ahmedy9
2/18/19

I dont write usually reviews. But this time I will. I had an order and it was supposed to be deliver within 3-10 business days. They delivered it after 1 month. By that time I had canceled the order and disputed it within my credit card company. Later they send them the item and filed the claim to collections. They asked to return the shippment on my own expense and will not pay for the shipping fees. In summary u dont want to deal with those people worst service ever.

damarise3
2/1/19

Terrible I never recieved my product, Im disappointed, This page is scam ,they don't answer me the messages event the phone too!!

dgenl
2/1/19

If you order from here buyer beware! My order took weeks and when it finally did arrive the products I purchased were not all there. Made multiple attempts to contact thru email and phone and not receiving any attempt to contact me. Never again! Supplement Geek more like supplement freak. Figure it out your an embarrassment!

dennisb308
1/30/19

I ordered a 2 week supply of energy drinks which took 13 days to arrive. When they got there i immediately placed another order for a 2 weeks supply.... Here i am 2 weeks since my order and not shipped yet an they will not respond to emails or answer phone calls i have asked for a refund which has not happened.

jasons644
1/29/19

Order from this place weeks ago can't get anyone to tell me where my stuff or returne my phone call Totally bogus site

urosj1
Uros J.
1/17/19

I ORDER ANIMAL CUTS AND PROTEIN FOR ROUGHLY 90$ AND CHOOSE 6 TO 10 DAYS FREE DELIVERY. MY PACKAGE CAME 21 DAYS LATER AND IT WAS MISSING ANIMAL CUTS. WHEN I REACHED THEM THEY SAID PACKAGE HAD EXACTLY WEIGHT AS IT SHOULD BE FOR THESE 2 PRODUCTS. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, NEVER NEVER NEVER ORDER THROUGH THESE SCAMMERS

unhappyc249
1/9/19

Do not recommend shopping with them. Normally don't write negative reviews but this is a really bad experience. They sent me the wrong product and rather than apologizing for their mistake, they made me jump through hoops to return the wrong product they sent me and they are requesting I pay for the return shipping fees! On top of that the product they sent me was opened and damaged! Unbelievable. Will not shop there again!

daveh301
1/8/19

I used this website to order several muscle milk options for the next 6-9 months. 2 containers were expired the day they arrived and were so stale tasting I simply tossed them. 2 others will expire in 2 months. With a large order of six containers, who sends out expired or near expired containers?

glenl46
12/27/18

After placing an order and paying for priority delivery, and waiting for several days for it to be delivered. On day 7 no product. I conducted a live chat where the agent told me it was on back order, and would take another week for it to come in. Should have showed not in stock and I would have moved on.. Now out of 100 dollars till refund.

bradl704
12/13/18

I have been purchasing on the Internet about 20 years, supplement geeks is by far the worst experience I have had, poor communication , service, and products! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ,SCAM ALERT!

mattm326
12/11/18

They simply take your money and do not delivery your product. Total SCAM! Do not order through this scam company.

YES! All and any of them! Any company is better than them!

By sue d.

Nope! stay away! Do not use them unless you want a success story of a major headache and lots of wasted time in dispute.

By sue d.

Questions? Get answers from the SupplementsGeeks.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SupplementsGeeks.com