StackSocial

StackSocial has a consumer rating of 4.28 stars from 3,195 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StackSocial also ranks 3rd among Gadgets sites.

Special offer from StackSocial
Get NordVPN and Dashlane FREE for 7-Days
Get Offer Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• Some things felt a little clunky, like the shopping cart.
  • Giving 5 stars, because it's my first time ordering here.

• Buyer beware avoid these scammers just after easy money no customer service no refund .
  • They offer the chance to "chat" with someone in customer support but that option doesn't really exist.
How would you rate StackSocial?

“My personal experience...”

Rochelle G.
2/22/19

I have completed several courses and was surprised of the rating stackskills has so i decided to post my experience... I have had no issue with the course although i contacted support to get them to notify the instructor that Adobe had very recently made changes and to update the courses. I was contacted in under 24 hours. They were very responsive. I have had no problem with billing or accessing the courses. I wonder if the issues i have seen from the other users here were recently fixed? I hope they have or maybe i have just been lucky. Of the recent reviews that i saw on here stating that it is a scam, it has not been for me. I wonder if some of the courses are just old and outdated. I was aware from reading on the website description that these were not live courses and was surprised to see someone comment on that. The low price you pay (if you have looked at live class prices at all) and that there is no class start dates, times is completely obvious that it is not a live class.

“Liars and cheats”

Bill A.
5/6/19

Ordered subscriptions for photos and icons and am unable to download. They refuse to refund. I now wonder where are all the reviews on their site coming from?? Stay away

Reviews (3,195)

customer service (156) customer support (39) credit card (44) promo code (20) support team (18) support heroes (22) shopping experience (20) product (258) 24 hours (13) store credit (17) shopping cart (14) discount code (18)
bryann62
July 5th, 2019
Never sent item that i paid for on Stacksocial website advertising VPN (digital download) only sent a voucher code for 20% off a some unknown anti virus software (see pic).
They than had the cheek and audacity to threaten me when i fileda dispute through Paypal "If you continue to dispute a charge through PayPal, the funds from the transaction can be on hold for 30 days and your StackSocial account will be terminated.".
Unfortunately never got refund from Paypal it was their word against mine.
mahmoodh3
August 22nd, 2018
in a single word, they are just cheating with the client. They are just a disguised cheater. I purchased a product, seopop from them, and found it is useless and not provided the advertised product (features). after getting this useless product, I get back to stacksocial.com and ask for a return on the next day of purchase, when I get the access to the product. but they refused to refund, though seopop has 7 days refund policy!

I have the emails from them as proof.

so, please don't waste your valuable money by purchasing useless products from this cheated online shop, stacksocial.com.
jessicaf309
January 19th, 2020
I ordered airtaps from stacksocial and unfortunately the product that arrived in the mail did not work. However, I reached out on the support tab on their site for help and they GAVE ME A FULL REFUND! I was given an option by their support representative (replacement/refund) I asked for a refund. They were very helpful and my problem was resolved in a matter of days. I look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thank you guys!!! You really outdid yourselves.

Update 2/5/20

They mailed me a replacement product after the refund! Im so thrilled!!! Good people they work, too!
meredithk18
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
The platform is generally easy to use and there are so many products to choose from. Some things felt a little clunky, like the shopping cart. It shared additional items to buy but there the icons were not hyperlinked until after they were added to the cart. Then once in checkout, there is no option to remove an item. You have to go back to the shopping cart dialogue box in order to remove an item.
lancew52
July 25th, 2019
Selling rubbish so called 'lifetime VPN subscriptions' that are worse than most of the free ones ,download speeds are absolute dreadful averaging between 0.2 GB to 0.9 GB ,when emailed for refund because of the dire speeds ,they don't want to know or help just " fob you off" ,ignore your emails than they close your account .
r.e Purchased a good annual subscription VPN Nord averaging fast 39 -45 GB
ryans444
July 1st, 2019
Purchased a key for VPN from this site .no key or download link sent ,took money ,no reply just automated replys stating they can't refund electronic digital orders YET they sent none .
billa162
May 6th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Dont buy digital media

terryb403
May 13th, 2019
I purchased an item on Friday via PayPal. PayPal shows the payment but the company website does not. Where did my.payment go?? I can not get anyone to contact me back so I wonder is this company for real.
meganl156
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
it kept saying my card was declined, when it definitely wasn't. i had to go through paypal (using the same card as before, just through paypal) and it was totally fine. something is wrong with your system.
lajosh
May 15th, 2019
I ordered several Raspberry courses as a part of a package deal. The $149 hardware package did not arrived, Fedex returned to sender saying address unknown, despite the address is correct. Fedex nowadays outsourcing the delivery to US Mail which notoriously denying the correctness of the address. There was no way to Fedex or US MAil, the package is returned. Without the hardware the courses are useless. I want refund. I see the refund policy is zilch, I am forced to chageback via my bank. Los Lagos

Seller StackSkills <notifications@m.teachable.com>
maximilians13
March 16th, 2019
I made the mistake of buying a bundle. Sure, it was on sale and it supossedly contained 8 courses. Their tactic is to charge you, generate two courses (at best) which are low quality and then re-shuffle their contents into 6 more!!! That's right. Those "8" courses were actually 2 or probably 1.5 in total. SCAM!!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
cristianc164
January 18th, 2020
sandyt79
April 21st, 2019
Do not buy anything from this company. Customer service is terrible. Merchandise is not as described. They won't refund and say all sales are final, but it does not say that anywhere on their site. The links on the site do not work so you can get help. All around horrible experience not to mention lost money. Will not ever buy from them again. I only wish I could give them no stars.
liama20
July 13th, 2019
It was so cheap for the Keepshield VPN Unlimited lifetime for 5 devices I thought it was a scam. 92 percent off- absolutely incredible. Took the risk..... but instead, I logged into the website and used the code that this site provided immediately after purchase and it worked perfectly! I am still amazed as you can pay what I paid as standard for limited vpns for 3 months. This is lifetime package and works great from fantastic provider
michaeld1080
April 25th, 2019
Bought a subscription which didn't work. Contacted stack social with no response. Tried codes again and still didn't work. Contacted customer service again and was told that codes must be redeemed within 30 days. Customer service of no help
ericp309
November 6th, 2018
I'm not sure, what I was expecting but... for some reason, I was expecting a REAL human teacher to like explain HTML 5 to me... Instead it was just a bunch of boring video that WHO knows (some poor programmer) put together. You'd be better off with a book and practice examples and watching video's if you didn't understand the material, since... There is no way to ask any questions or further help. Your just pretty much screwed. Buy a book or lesson from elsewhere but here! Stay away! Save your money and you have been warned!
bettala
November 26th, 2018
They're bunch of scammers, i have purchases a training bundle and i'v been forced to watch first video so i can make sure it's suitable (they don't offer a preview for any video bundle) so i was forced to preview it by my self and when i ask to cancel my order they claimed that i have claimed the order and in that case is not refundable!

Tip for consumers: They are not proffesional as they claiming, don't fall into their ads it's a trap of a bunch of noobs with ban english and bad voice recording and none proffesional presentation.

maxv28
May 2nd, 2019
they charged me 10 dollars for nothing! i ordered nothing and they aren't responding to my emails...
DO NOT BUY ANYTING ON THIS SITE!
davidc1516
February 11th, 2019
Be aware that they don't stand behind their promises. They had an issue with a coupon for 15% so I was promised that they would refund me the 15% after my purchase instead. So I made my purchase and asked for the discount. But the customer service changed their mind and refused me the discount.
johna1280
April 26th, 2019
Don't buy anything from this Indian SCAM !!!

You can't get your money back I had to dispute with Credit Card company.
carolg320
January 25th, 2019
This company plain out sucks! I purchased two pairs of earbuds at Christmas for gifts, one pair already fell-apart. When you put them in the charging box and take them out 1\2 of the earbuds get stuck in it. I sent them pictures and they won't even replace the pair. I will never order from this place again.
Stay away!
hiroa
June 28th, 2018
I ordered a travel backpack with a solar panel to charge electronics and outdoor speaker. (Solgaard) The solar panel didn't charge the battery and batteries didn't hold a charge so I sent them a message before going on a trip. They immediately responded, asked for additional information then came up with a solution. They even saved me the hassle of sending the defective unit back to them. That had to have been expensive. They followed up with me and made sure I got the new one. I don't know the situation with the bad reviews but i have no reservations, these guys are legit.
peteru37
October 27th, 2019
jamesh1748
October 27th, 2019
samirat3
September 1st, 2019
Thanks a lot friends for information about stacksocial.com!
I will not buy any course from it,
I wonder how CNN could posts for scammers only for money ad? I get these scammers guys by CNN post:

It took a long time and the intervention of PayPal, but I got a refund--finally--for an item that was never delivered (because it was never sent.) The range of scores for this business makes me wonder why some people get good service and others are ignored--even defrauded.

By Mary B.
See more answers (7)

They don't want to interact with anyone. You'll get these ridiculous emails from their "Support Heroes" team. They are all cut and paste nonsense, and they deny any responsibility for their vendors. I was only able to get action by working with my credit card company to reverse the charges because of the scam they pulled (item they advertised was not what they actually sold). As a precaution, I also advised my credit card company to automatically deny charges from them. My advice is to NEVER risk buying from them. It's like your mama always told you: "If it sounds too good to be true, it isn't."

By rhea d.

Get the charge reversed from your credit card, and block future charges.

By rhea d.
See more answers (2)

I responded to an ad. Very stupid of me, and i will never do that again!

By Catherine B.

They have no customer service, just form letters. No matter how often you email them, you will get no response that makes sense. They have no way of contacting them except emails.

By Catherine B.

Hi John, We would love the opportunity to get this all sorted for you. Please contact us at https://support.stackcommerce.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

By Stack S.,

Hi George, We'd love to help get that information to you. Please contact us at https://support.stackcommerce.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

By Stack S.,

Hi AJ, Sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, we do not offer Bitcoin as a payment option. We do however accept both PayPal and all major forms of credit cards. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out, I'm here to help :-) - Stack

By Stack S.,

Hi Mirella, Sorry to hear you were having trouble with your license code for PDF Expert 2 for Mac. Unfortunately, this redemption process is a bit out of the ordinary. To get started, you'll need to select the "Buy Now" option. Once you complete the steps, you'll receive a license code to activate your purchase. If you need any further assistance, please reach out to our support heroes at support@stackcommerce.com. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help, have a great day! - Stack

By Stack S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StackSocial staff and other customers.

StackSocial scours the web for the newest software, gadgets & web services. Explore our giveaways, bundles, Pay What You Want deals & more.

stackc
Stack S.
Marketing / PR
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StackSocial?

Have a question about StackSocial?