Stacees Dresses & Fashion

Stacees Dresses & Fashion

Stacees Dresses & Fashion has a consumer rating of 2.71 stars from 113 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Stacees Dresses & Fashion most frequently mention trading standards, customer service and return address problems. Stacees Dresses & Fashion ranks 162nd among Wedding Dresses sites.

• I am so happy with the dresses themselves, but also with the support and customer service that I received.
  • I ordered my daughter a prom dress to her measurements and it arrived yesterday exactly when I was told it would arrive.

• call 03454040506 (report to UK trading standards) and Bring stacees.co.uk website down
  • Received my wedding dress which was nothing like the picture plus not fitting at all!
How would you rate Stacees Dresses & Fashion?

“Fabulous dresses..”

Jacqueline W.
10/7/19

I ordered 9 bridesmaids dresses and 1 mother of the bride outfit and they were beautiful. There was a lot of too-ing and fro-ing because of how many I needed but on the day all my girls were happy. I started the process about a year before so as to make sure I had plenty of time to get things right. On the pink dresses the backs were sheer which looked beautiful on the younger girls but my MOH and chief bridesmaids wanted theirs in chiffon so you couldn't see through it. Stacees where able to make this adjustments without a problem... The only thing was even though I provides the exact measurements some of the dresses (mainly the grey ones) needed quite a bit of alteration which was costly. My mum's dress was lovely but a bit tight due to the cotton lining so we got our local dress maker to let it out and take it out the lining which was fine. Really happy with them...

“stacees.co.uk”

Vlada C.
7/6/19

Can I give 0 stars? Disgusting service so is the product! Received my wedding dress which was nothing like the picture plus not fitting at all! Tried to contact them to get a refund only to hear that the dress looks fine and I have to pay another £150 so they can fix it for me. Devastated bride! Do not buy from them!

customer service (18) trading standards (10) wedding dress (8) hong kong (7) return address (4) returns address (4) bridesmaids dresses (5) prom dress (4) refund (37) uk company (3)
vladac2
July 6th, 2019

Can I give 0 stars?
Disgusting service so is the product!
Devastated bride!
Do not buy from them!

nicolas54
February 22nd, 2019

Absolutely appalling customer service - could not have been more rude. I was talking to them about a couple of bridesmaids dresses when they decided to increase the price by £15.00 per dress.

The below excerpt is copied from the online chat with "Cassie":

ME: Any other company would have had the customer service and decency to honour the price of a product their customer was going to buy
Why aren't you?

"CASSIE": our tailors charge us a lot now and we also need profit
We are not charity

I highly recommend avoiding this company unless you're willing to be treated with this kind of rudeness!

jacquelinew131
October 7th, 2019

barbarab528
May 22nd, 2018

Absolutely unprofessional company! If you order a dress forget about exchange or refund, they will not do it! They keep saying they do not have dresses in stock and they can't accept return. 2 out of 4 bridesmaids dresses made wrong, too small. I am now stuck 6 weeks before wedding, avoid at all cost. I am stressed enough without bridesmaid dresses DRAMA topping up my anxiety. Can anyone advise if you managed to get your money back?

martas32
June 25th, 2019

They even not deserved one star. Sloppy dress, bad stitching, improperly sewn. I have ordered dress worth over 100 but they send me dress worth nothing, absolutely rubbish.It is no possibility to return the dress and refund.In 8th email they wrote: we suggest that you can have it slightly altered at the local shop and we will refund you 10 pound, is it acceptable for you? DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

katyo10
January 1st, 2019

My daughter saw dress online and I felt price was very good for made to measure outfit. Ordering online was easy - we used the online chat facility to clarify the colour choice we wanted (selected the "as per picture" option which was a great idea to have when ordering, as very often it's the picture you've seen that you want). Once ordered they clarified measurements (be sure to check your spam mail). They said delivery would be early Jan and they delivered by end of December. Daughter is very pleased with fit and so am I... thank you. It's a beautifully made dress.

kimberleym35
May 29th, 2019

I ordered my daughter a prom dress to her measurements and it arrived yesterday exactly when I was told it would arrive. Its gorgeous and looks just as it did on the website, it even came with an envelope with a sheet inside showing picture of the dress and the measurements. I asked if they could leave something off it and they were happy to oblige. My daughter will look stunning at her prom, thankyou

lucyb94
May 2nd, 2019

The worse company i have ever dealt with ordered dress ( over 100 pound) when it came it was just awful material cheap and tacky just rubbish i sent numerous emails asking were i return dress as id like refund to be told no! Customer services are shocking im still without my refund its been weeks now emails daily to be ignored they need closing down

mariek91
May 4th, 2019

I bought my dress on line through Stacees, lovely service, they checked my measurements a few times, they made the dress fast and it was delivered quickly. The dress fit perfectly. I had lots of positive compliments on the day about the dress. I felt so special in this dress. Love it. Such a wonderful day. I felt like a princess. Thank you to Stacees x

cassiel26
June 4th, 2019

Ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses for my upcoming wedding. None of which were perfect. A couple were too long and they had little brown/black dots on them in lines over the top body bit. But I thought no one would see them. Then the last dress was tried on and it was awful. The sides were like puckered. They didn't sit flat and had lumps coming out and the straps were longer than the rest. I have emailed stacees numerous times about it and their first response was iron it. (which considering the way they were packaged mad sense) however this did not work. So I emailed again and have had a couple of responses saying take it to your local seamstress. I have asked to speak to management but they keep ignoring that part. After looking to write a review on stacees website it seems they only publish the 5 star reviews so innocent people buying of there website are oblivious to what they could potentially end up with! I would never recommend this website! The website is a co.uk one but they definitely aren't. Some of the responders struggle to out a sentence together!

jenh108
June 13th, 2019

I bought the burgundy dress for my daughter's 18th birthday. She loved it and fits perfectly
I would recommend

JenH

sarahk280
April 13th, 2019

I ordered my three bridesmaids dresses through this site. The dresses themselves are absolutely beautiful and look amazing on the ladies. They are so flattering.

I had major concerns with ordering dresses online, as I was very unsure if the colours would turn out as I wanted. Despite having received colour swatches, I was still very unsure that the material and colour when made would match what I had in my head. I sent multiple queries to the website in relation to colours and materials, and the support that I received each time was excellent, with very prompt replies.

suec211
June 10th, 2018

Sent one set of measurements for 2 dresses. They were totally different sizes and both didn't fit. This proves they don't make the dresses correctly to your measurements.
They refuse to give a refund.
Do not waste your money.
I encourage everyone to try to get this site closed down by emailing Trading Standards ( they will give you the email address to Email the equivalent of Trading Standards in Hong Kong)

loretab
May 11th, 2018

My worst experience ever! I buy a dress, it come from France, looked nothing like picture so asked to return it took 2 weeks every day emailing to manage to get address- it is China! They promise return 50% of dress cost + i pay for delivery back, in the end i send it, they refund to take it! No idea what is happening with this dress! Super upset! People dont waist your time, money and health!

christinas333
May 27th, 2019

So pleased with the prom dress we ordered for my daughter. Beautifully made and it fits well. Great communication and it arrived in the timescale given. Thank you!

tonyh322
May 26th, 2019

Absolutely no refunds so if you don't like the dress you're out of pocket. I bought a standard size and hated it. They will not accept returns. They state on their website they do. Liars. They are not based in the UK so be aware and don't buy from them. It's the only way to stop them they are illegal.

sammyd31
October 14th, 2018
Verified purchase

The dress was not advertised as a dip hem.
Where the tag was placed caused a whole to appear in a seem when i took it out.
The padding was an odd shape and felt uncomfortable to wear.
The colour however was perfect but i wouldn't order from here again

angelad227
May 16th, 2019

I ordered two dresses 3 weeks ago and they arrived yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the work and materials used. Stacees kept in touch with me during my order process as they didn't have my first colour choice available for one of the dresses. I submitted custom size and length as one dress was required to be longer than the usual cut at the front as the lady this dress was for wanted to cover a scar on her leg. Both dresses were a perfect fit and I was pleased to find that they were double lined and the off the shoulder style dress has a bra built in... Fantastic for the price. We are both looking forward to wearing our dresses and will definitely order from Stacees again for those special occasions..

tinat155
May 28th, 2019

I ordered a wedding dress from Stacees a couple of weeks ago was a bit dubious on line, but I have to say it is a perfect fit and looks lovely on, would highly recommend. Thank You Stacees xx

judithw107
October 12th, 2018
Verified purchase

My daughters bridesmaid dress arrived and it fitted perfectly. So happy with the excellent work. I can't wait for my big day to see her in it.

stevenc386
May 14th, 2019

This is not a uk based company. The goods are shoddy and bear no relation to western sizing. They will not refund or accept returns. Frankly the discrepancy between the so called excellent reviews and the realistic appalling ones leads me to believe the former are scams.

chrish927
April 26th, 2019

Appalling terms and conditions for returns and refunds. Outrageous misrepresentation re purchasing. There are 2 options for dresses standard or custom. One would assume that standard is off the peg and ready, so I purchase standard. That way, the product has not been tailored and could be returned, right? WRONG.

Then came the emails requesting measurements for a tailored dress. Utterly confused I stated that I only wanted standard size and had not paid or chosen for a custom. They then replied stating that everything is made to order and therefore the process has started. After complaining a number of times demanding immediate cancellation and full refund, no more replies from them. It is utterly stressful and upsetting when you know your money has been taken over a very poorly worded and misleading website and set of terms.

Upon demanding a cancellation and refund (and this was within 8 hours), the messages went dead. No replies and now an onwards battle. Looking into their website further, immediate cancellations request on 90% refund plus your P&P. I can deal with the P&P but 10% loss is disgusting.

Seriously, if you have any doubt whatsoever on colour, style or size, you've pretty much had it. The silence from customer services once a complaint was raised was utterly unacceptable.
We are now short of bridesmaid dress options will very little spare time. Utterly upsetting and no sign of cancellation or refund. Do yourself a favour, read all of the terms and conditions, and don't expect standard returns if it it just doesn't suit you, which let's be honest, it quite a normal thing.

sheenam39
March 7th, 2019

Stunning wedding dress which fits perfectly. Excellent service and the quality of the dress is 100%. Thank you so much and really pleased

katerinak17
January 28th, 2018

Please stay away from this company. I ordered two dresses for £200 and i received dresses that had nothing to do with the pictures on their websites. They are copying the dresses using very cheap material. I asked for refund and they said that the dresses look great on me and that i need to go to a local tailor if i wanted despite the fact that i paid money to them for tailoring. You won't get your money back. It is fraud.

paulinal12
October 19th, 2018
Verified purchase

I bought this dress for my sister's wedding, I was her maid of honour. It fitted perfectly and look absolutely stunning. Very happy with it.

I have the address where to send returns to the China factory: Rong Mao Zhang (Name of receiving person) Room 201, First Block Huicui Gardens 21 Jiang Xing Road Pingjiang Suzhou, Jiangsu 21500 China Send your parcel via Royal Mail and have it tracked. As Stacees is a disreputable and dishonourable company, you need to photograph everything, including the attached label on the goods. Contact Customer Services at: service@stacess.co.uk Be explicit and say that you are returning the goods and are notifying Trading Standards, etc.

By Barbara D.

See above. There are so many people who have problems with this appalling company! I have battled and won.

By Barbara D.

See address in previous box.

By Barbara D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stacees Dresses & Fashion staff and other customers.

We offer a wide range of special occasion dresses to shoppers worldwide! #shopping #fashion

lisan189
Lisa N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stacees Dresses & Fashion?

Have a question about Stacees Dresses & Fashion?