Review of SnapDeal

Tel: +91 92126 92126
mediarelations@snapdeal.com

sachinm7
11/19/16

I order helmet of size M , but they send L, as per that I call them but they answer me that navi mumbai area is not under their reach so they can't collect the helmet, so I personally courier it thu national courier, but again they return it to me, reply quality issue can't take ...they only mail No care now, care no is chargebal , pls avoid Snapdeal go for flipkart or amazone or retail best , thank you

roa131
11/18/16

Wrote to CEO, awaiting response

Product ID 16346035590 ordered on 26th October. This is bed delivered after 60 hours of continuous follow-ups.

Now calling a technician to assemble the product has become a Project. They require another 48 hours. Moreover product delivered and company database not updated even after hours.

I bought my first product and had pathetic experience. I would never advise anyone to buy anything from Snapdeal.

Please intervene if it can be assembled today, else it will follow the company leisure and lethargic process.

pravatt
11/17/16

i ordered a mrf revz 110/70-17 tyre from snapdeal on 29,0ct. here the seller was amba tyres and my delivery date was 4-9,nov,2016. bt on 4 ,nov i got a message that the seller cant fullfill ur order and due to tha seller change to tyre world and delivery date also changed to 9-13.nov,2016.after that on 09,nov i suddenly got a message that the seller coudnt fullfill ur order due to stock problem and also snapdeal refunded my money to my credit card.what is this ??? from snapdeal,the cheaters.if u have stock problem ,why u show the item that it is in stock.after that i ordered the same item and paid money through credit card on 10 ,nov,2016 and tha same thing repeated by snapdeal,such as order goes to amba tyre and delivery date also given to me 16-19,nov,2016 and on 15,nov i got a message that the amba tyre couldnt fullfil ur order and order goes totyre world,himachal pradesh.nw i am frustraited . whats my fault?? they take money from customers and invest them in other ways and refund money after 10 days.so i lost my faith from snapdeal,they are cheaters.so dont buy anythaing from snapdeal .

amuls
11/16/16

Dear Snapdeal,

I have been patient and now i have lost it
my order id is : 16433756676

i ordered a F&D speakers and received a Mixer Grinder a fault from your side then i asked for replacement and snapdeal said they cant receive the product from my house still i sent the product through DTDC :D30996335

Now i get a mail from DTDC that snapdeal refused my product

If i dont get my product by 19th November i will go to Court for harassment and fraud.
I will make sure Every person in India Knows about this as i am a journalist and you have messed with a wrong person.19th Novemeber is the Last Date and if i dont get a reply from your side by tonight i will go to court by tomorrow morning this is not acceptable.

sanjays26
11/15/16

@#$%^%$# Customer service as we cannot directly talk to them and it cancels the order at their will after not delivering the product for more that a month and even not refunding you the money as well.

$#*!ing loosers BAHLs.

dheerajp1
11/15/16

SNAPDEAL is Fraud.....!!!
I recently ordered one Lava X17 (Black-Steel) mobile and had a worst experience with Snapdeal because of the following reasons:-
1. I ordered the mobile on 4th Nov (ORDER NO - 16544031673) and got delivered on 12th Nov. When i opened the box and found that instead of Black-Steel, They have delivered the Black-Gold. Why the hell they haven't done the quality check at that time?
2. They have delivered the damaged product with some scratches on the screen. To hide those scratches, They have already put in the screen guard on it. This means they have delivered the opened product.
3. I applied for the refund without even putting the battery in the mobile. Now Snapdeal has rejected the complaint because the refunded product doesn't clear the quality checks without mentioning any reason and putting the allegations back on the customer.

Moreover, When i call on to customer care then they are asking that they will not refund the amount. This is what Snapdeal is doing with the Customers.

Why they haven't done the quality check before they delivered the product?

This is the worst experience with the Snapdeal and will not refer anyone to trust Snapdeal.

It's a BIG FRAUD.............!!!!!!!

My personal advice is not to trust snapdeal and always opt COD for any product. Just check the product before you pay.

premi22
11/14/16

One of the Worst ever service by Snapdeal I have seen. Humble request to everyone, please dont buy any product in Snapdeal, either you will get damaged product or a different product.

The replacement process even worser. You dont have any mode to raise complaint other than customer care, which is again a worst customer care service. Your problem will not get resolved at all. Every time you call them they will provide the same status.

I had a very bad experience and decided not to but any product even they giving it for no cost.

Even 1 star is high for Snapdeal.

shreyar2
11/12/16

Courier people don't know how to talk wid customers..I call to snapdeal many times but they r not ready to accept their faults...

muralim4
11/11/16

Order ID: 16511066674

I have order Shuttle rackets combo pack and received damaged products. After two days followup they have taken back product and said the quality of the product is good and returned back the broken products saying the return request for refund is declined.

This is completely unfair and I never recommend snap deal. If you want quality products better go to flipkart and amazon instead of snapdeal

vishvajitp
11/10/16

Third class service never buy any product guys.

vingstonl
11/10/16

This is the very worst portal for sellers they will doing courier business

saleemm1
11/7/16

Snapdeal is not official partner for LeEco brand of mobiles, I was cheated by buying the LeEco phone from them, I ordered the phone on 4th Oct midnight, it got delivered on 5th 11AM, I was amazed by the fast delivery and also felt something fishy. after few days finger print sensor was not working, so I asked for the replacement, Snapdeal send the engineer to verify, he came and written everything in his report. then one day later pickup guy came and took the phone, after that for 15 days I dont get any update or info about the phone, whenever I call them they are telling we will revert back in next 24 hours. but finally today somebody calling me and telling you have not delivered the package in good condition, usermanuals are missing, phone was having few scratches in it, so we can't replace your phone. Phone was used with his screen guard and body cover for those 5 days, these snapdeal is telling some silly reasons because they cant claim the phone from LeEco as they are not their official partners, today when I called LeEco support they confirmed me that they will purchase the phones either from Flipkart or LeMall and they dont have tie up with snapdeal. Finally I am cheated by snapdeal for hiding this information to the customer. I feel frustrated with this and pathetic experience, CHEATING SNAPDEAL... guys be careful with Snapdeal. dont buy from them, they are selling fake products.

sandeeps21
11/7/16

I had bought Redmi Note 3 from Snapdeal and on receiving the phone on 25th Oct 2016 , I figured out that the phone had a heating issue and also the connectivity issues. I requested a refund on 27th Oct. Till 3rd November I had called approximately every day to ask them when the person will come for reverse pickup. Everytime the agent said that pickup will be done the next day but that day never came. All of a sudden I received a message stating that a QA engineer will be visiting. He visited for approx 4 mins and within that amount of time he just made a call on my another number for 7 secs. After that he said that a pick up will be scheduled for next day. Now on 7th Nov I got a call from snapdeal stating that the product is fine and I need to get it fixed by Service centre. All this crap and at the end they say that the policy states that it cannot be refunded. Now they are reading the policies where as the policy also states that within 7 days refund and replacement and within 24 hours customer resolution . In my case it has taken 13 days to get to this situation where I have to get the things from the service centre and then provide them then they will take another 10 - 15 days to process the request which I am sure will never happen .Every agent tells a different story and they themselves are not clear about the policies.
Got an experience of life time .. NEVER to buy anything from SNAPDEAL... Worst service

malayap
11/5/16

I have ordered a Microwave from Snapdeal and was scheduled to be delivered on 5th of Nov saturday through Bluedart. On the same afternoon I got a message from Bluedart that my shipment is on hold while got a message from Snapdeal on the same evening that "bluedart is attempted to deliver at my premise and no one was available". That is a fake excuse from snapdeal and i was available through out the day. The staus of Snapdeal and Bluedart is also not same.

shipraj
11/5/16

There actions are sometimes very arbitrary, there customer care executives are very arogant
They never ever reply on mails and are simply not trustworthy. They can even suspend your account without even telling you a reason, they declined my refund without telling the reason and didn't even sent back the product, kept the product as well as the money. When I complained they suspended my account

saravananb2
11/4/16

Iam purchase 3 nos of ffu brand legging at 424 each and mrp is 499. When I received Iam shocked because they send some local brand and mrp 250 each. Then i select replace option. But secode time i received the material without brand and the worth May be 100 each. Now I return the products and waiting for my money. Iam having video of opening the product with courier boy. So do not purchase with snapdeal. My cell 9894110382.

surendram1
11/4/16

Don't order anything.it's services are too worse.better visit another shoping site.

deepakp15
11/4/16

Snapdeal is a very bad online shopping system...very bad quality...only waste of money...duplicate products are available on snapdeal so please dont use snapdeal product please

amritai1
11/4/16

Order ID: 15543429277-they sent wrong chair,now its pending for replacement since 1month...no response from customer care..i have abused these shameless people so many times on their Facebook page,still shameless guys don't take any action...worst company..

gauravb2
11/3/16

Mr. Kunal Bahl / Snapdeal Team I placed an Order ID: 16060713007 on 17 Oct, 2016 for

Hitachi 1.2 Ton 5 Star Neo RAU514HWDD Split Air Conditioner. Now even after following everyday, making numerous calls and assurance I dont have any update regarding my order for which I already paid online. This is getting so annoying I ordered two acs on the same date, 1 from flipkart

Order ID: OD607358188122752000(1 Item)

Order Date: 17 October, 2016 11:19 PM

and the other 1 from snap deal. Now my ac from flipkart was delivered on 19th October 2016 and even installed on the same day.

Now please enlighten me if I made a huge mistake ordering the 2nd ac from snapdeal? which I have not received as on 03 Nov. 16. They are simply postponing the delivery dates and have the bloody audacity to inform me everytime on phone that it would be delivered today itself and now even after 18 days of ordering and still no update. I had to finish a project which now stands hanging. Pls tell me who is responsible for my misery. How can your service get so pathetic and no accountability?

I had been a regular customer of snap deal since long but now I will have to think twice before ordering something on snap deal.

Gaurav Balhara
g.balhara@gmail.com

daivank
11/2/16

I have redmi note 3 but this order is received one day after as per commitment date, but problem this mobile and as been place return request in saturday but still not any sale come and collect mobile, i serval time call customer care he say i have raised query and resolve in 48 hours..

balvants
10/29/16

SNAPDEAL SHOULD BE GOOD BUT SELLER IS FRAUD. WE CAN'T GET THE ORDER QUANTITY WHICH WE HAVE HAVE ORDERED.

karans20
10/26/16

Flipkart and Myntra spoiled me with their fast delivery, awesome support and quick returns. I assumed that every e-commerce website is same. Well, reality struck me hard in my face when I ordered a product from snapdeal. I was becoming quite carefree with online stuff and needed a bitter reminder that there are frauds on internet.

I ordered a product on 2nd October and paid online. The initial estimated time was 13th October which I believed was a tad bit late. I still had high hopes from them and assumed that they will deliver it on time. 13th came and went and I didn't received my product. I waited till 18th October and then I noticed that the courier service has delayed the delivery for indefinite time. The product was stuck in a place 250 km away from my hometown since 12th October and no movement was made between this period. There was no information on when they will reattempt the delivery. I thought cancelling the order would be right decision because when I spoke to snapdeal customer support they said that the courier service has misplaced your shipment. I received an email that you can expect your refund in the next 6 days.

It's been 27th October now and the delivery has not been made yet and it's still showing the same message. Shipment exception, delay beyond our control. No specified date and time for delivery. The thing is that Snapdeal support are saying that they will only refund my money when the courier company will send back the product to seller. The courier company is not doing any activity since 12th October, so I don't know when they will attempt delivery or return it to seller.

Snapdeal Customer Support
What's the worst part of all this is the pathetic customer support they provide. When you call their customer care number, you have to wait atleast 15 minutes before the call connects to the customer care executive. So far I've made 6 calls on their support, costing me more than 100 and I'm yet to find closure.

Call 1
The executive told me that my product was misplaced and that's why it was delayed. He assured me that they will send it abhi before 18th October.

Call 2
He asked me to wait for further 6 days after 18th October as they are still reattempting delivery. I disconnected the phone right at the moment and submitted a cancel request.

Call 3
I was expecting my refund on 24th so I called and their customer support executive sympathized with me. He assured me that I don't have to call him again and he will make sure that I will get my refund in the next 24 hours. He also said that the courier company has misplaced my shipment.

Call 4
When the refund was not initiated in the next 24 hours I called again. This time their customer care executive told me that the previous person misinformed me and it was not their policy to refund money before the seller receives the cancelled item back. I explained him my situation and he said that he will provide me the courier company's number so that I can call them and ask why they are not delivering my product. I told him that it's not my responsibility to ask the courier company and that I've ordered the product from snapdeal and not from that courier company. He told me that he will escalate the issue to a senior level and I call again tomorrow to know the reason why delivery was not made in the first place.

Call 5
I called again next day that is today to know the reason why my order is stuck in the same place for the past 14 days and why the courier company never attempted delivery. The guy quickly dodged all my questions and he kept cross questioning me about irrelevant details. I had to remind him that he is sounding arrogant and he should answer what I asked him in the first place. He replied that he doesn't have the required information and he is forwarding my call to a senior level. He disconnected the call right away.

Call 6
I called again and this time a lady answered the phone. I was talking in Hindi and she said that she will answer me only if I can talk in English. The $#*! thought I'm an illiterate fool. So I again asked the same question that why my product is not delivered yet and she couldn't provide me an answer. I asked what happen if the courier company has misplaced the item, then it will never be going to return to seller. How will you refund my money then? She said that she doesn't know that information and she is quite sure that the courier company will reattempt delivery by 29th October and I have to return it right away to get my refund.

Facebook Support
I thought giving a look at their Facebook page and I noticed that a lot of people have the exact same problem which I have. I posted my grievance there. Within a minute I got a reply that they will resolve my problem and I have to just message them my order id in the message inbox. The truth is they were just pretending to help there. I gave my order id and I'm yet to hear anything from them.

So this is my experience of snapdeal. It was the first and last time I've used it. Not going to order from snapdeal ever again and I hope whoever is reading this will do the same.

Seriously guys, My only advice for you is that you refrain from using this site as you can't imagine the mental torture you are getting into. I will suggest you to use reliable brands like Flipkart and Amazon even if a product is a tad costlier their.

sachink13
10/24/16

I want to share my highly disappointing experience with snapdeal during the unbox Diwali sale ( Oct 2016 )
I ordered an iPhone 5s 16 GB Silver, order ID:15581890280 on October 3 2016 and it was supposed to be delivered on October 7, which they did on the previous day itself which was very good on their part. But the praises cease to exist from then:
During the use of my new phone on the following days I started to find that it lagged a lot and once when it was very unresponsive I did a hard reboot ( done by pressing the home button and the power button simultaneously for 10 seconds) during which it showed a blue screen with black lines running through it just like what a phone would look if it glitches. I knew something wasn't right there, so I immediately phoned the Apple Store and asked them if this phenomenon was normal to which they replied that it wasn't normal and you have received a defective product. They also suggested me to ask for a replacement from the retailer I had bought it from, if it was before the replacement/return time frame.
As it was only a couple of days since I started using the iPhone I filed for a replacement and this is when things started going deceiving.
Before the product was 'eligible' for replacement it has to go through a check by an authorised engineer from snapdeal who will visit my place and confirm the fault.
The engineer did the same and only after that the replacement was accepted on October 9.
The complete product was picked up by nuvoex courier which is snapdeal's authorised shipping brand. The courier person checked if the box contained the full product with all its contents and then he accepted the package and gave me an acknowledgment citing that he has received the complete product, the product was picked up on October 12.
October 15: the website said 'Quality check in progress'
I was confused to why they needed an extra examination apart from the one did by their engineer, but I was okay since I have received the faulty product nod from the engineer itself.
That night I just logged in to my Snapdeal account to check the proceedings and was furiated to know that my replacement has been denied and that the old product will be sent back.
I immediately called Snapdeal and was told to wait 24 hours for a call from the so called 'escalation team' which I failed to get, so I called them back again to hear the same thing again and again for the next five days.
Fast forward five days ( October 17 ) and I got a call from them,
A person named Vikas was the speaker:
When asked for the reason for denial of replacement, I was told that they have received an incomplete package ( without earphones ) and that they would ship the old product within five days.
I called Snapdeal again and told them about their misconception and that I have sent the full product and told them I have the proof of copy, which I even mailed to them.
Since then I never received a satisfactory response. The call from 'escalation team' was scheduled again and I told them that there a miscommunication on their side for which they kept on telling that I have retained the earphones with myself.
Today (October 22) I received the old product with missing earphones in spite of me telling them that I have sent the complete product and that I demand for a replacement.
Now,
0. How can a faulty product, certified by their engineer become healthy when they test it?
0. How can the earphone which was inside the box (for which the proof I have) suddenly disappear upon reaching their office?
There are some loopholes within their authorities and services which they use to play games with their customers.
Result:
I sent a faulty iPhone and got back the faulty iPhone minus the earphones
My gain: Nothing.
Snapdeal's gain: a pair of Apple earphones
After this horrible experience I am forced to write this
I am now qualified to say that I can sing the snapdeal's 'Unbox zindagi' song from hours of waiting on the customer support which is not even toll free.
I have cumulatively lost 4-5 hours from talking to Snapdeal and waiting on their non-toll free customer support number.
What they did:They had my faulty phone for the previous 10 days and returned the same back to me without the earphones.
I would suggest the people out there not to trust Snapdeal with your hard earned money.
There are far more credible online shopping site like Flipkart and amazon which have a more empathetic customer support wing.
I sincerely hope never to even open their website ever again
Every time I see their Diwali advertisement on the television I just smile as to see how many more people they can fool with their service

ankitk8
10/24/16

hi...i recently bought a guess watch and after assuring that iw ill gget a new replacement.You people have refunded the amount without intimating me.I wanted that watch badly and now you are saying refund initiated.This is really bull$#*! because i ahve been taking regular follow up from you guys from 6th oct till today and yesterday one supervisor assured me that the product is cominh under trusr pay policy and it will be replaced..Today my reverse pick up was initiated and after that i got a notification that refund completed for the order no(5536933).....This is really disgusting service.Please do something.I never asked for a refund.

Reshmi, I believe you already got your answer. Just to reiterate all, just click pictures of damage products and sent is across to their complaint cell. I am sure you have to take so many follow ups. In the meanwhile you can contact consumer court if SCRAPDEAL team didn’t reply in the said time. Make sure, if you want to approach court to sue them then you need to carry proper proofs like picture of damage product, calls/sms or email copies which shows that you contact snapdeal in stipulated time as per their return/damage policy etc. Also you can post few negative comments on other social networking sites with pictures.

By Trisha S.

Yes I agreed, I purchased a vans shoe. It is a local product. I not satisfied with snapdeal product. This is a fraud app.

By Sabith k.

Questions? Get answers from the SnapDeal staff and other customers.

SnapDeal?